View Full Version : Episode 425 (Battle Arena) discussion

Zak
25th September 2005, 02:52 AM
Battle Arena! Fighting Match!

So there we have it.

~Zak

Chris 2.1
25th September 2005, 09:26 AM
Let's just hope it's actually a good episode. I do hope the rest of the brains are different to Gym Leaders.

Zak
6th October 2005, 02:53 AM
426 was also revealed today, looks interesting:

Breeding Center and the Pokemon Egg!

Chris 2.1
6th October 2005, 11:57 AM
Hmm...one Arena episode? I hope Ash loses. Come on, we need that. The egg episode sounds good.

Zak
27th October 2005, 05:27 PM
I guess I'll bump back this topic to discuss the episode.

Well, anyway, Ash did indeed win this two on two battle against the brain's Hariyama and Medicham. Heard there was a flashback of Brawly and Chuck.

Also, started out with Ash using Grovyle against Hariyama, Hariyama won. Then Snorlax beat Hariyama, followed by Medicham. Guess this wasn't like the Dewford battle, but seeing how close next one is, three episodes away, it may be.

And I think Ash stores Snorlax again. May be wrong though. Also, I'm sure they said where the next station was located, but I don't know.

Also, I know this seems like a gym battle... but I haven't been able to find enough info on the episode yet to be sure that there isn't some sort of twist. At least last one used a legendary. I know a lot of people say that's cheap, but keep in mind Articuno wasn't in a Pokeball.

Chris 2.1
28th October 2005, 07:21 AM
Sounds rather bog-standard. It would be nice for them to include the various aspects of the Frontier, because this just seems like a new league to me :-/. Unless Ash collects 6 symbols and getting the 7th one is like 'the end'. I dunno. Maybe he fights Scott at the end :P

But I am dissapointed. This match sounds great, but still, it sounds so similar to a Gym Match. *Remembers when early Hoenn was such a joy to read about*.