PDA

View Full Version : Favorite pokemon move

Rapamon2
29th September 2005, 06:47 PM
i was bored, so i decided to just lay out a question, poll kindathing.

What is your favorite pokemon move? mine is sheer cold, how its so effective, and makes me feel better in the summer. What about yall

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
30th September 2005, 03:50 AM
My favorite moves are the holy trinity of elemental attacks: Thunderbolt, Icebeam, Flamethrower, Surf, Earthquake ... okay, it's a quintuplity. I like them because they pack some punch and have 100 % accuracy.

AntiAsh Superstar
30th September 2005, 06:21 AM
Prolly Surf... good power, good accuracy, can hit multiple pokémon in two-on-two battles plus oh so handy out of battle too. I'm rather fond of Thunder Wave and Confuse Ray, too, coz they're the most reliable paralysation and confusion moves and I'm a parafusion whore. :D

Piff man
5th October 2005, 09:18 AM
Flamethrower, no contest.

Carrot
5th October 2005, 10:41 AM
I like surf and flamthrower

Chris Watarimono
5th October 2005, 01:23 PM
My favorite move is none other than...Metronome! No other attack carries...TEH POWAH OF RANDOMNESS!

Pheer the power of randomness. Pheer it. Bwah! XP

-Chris R.

SilverMaster
5th October 2005, 04:37 PM
My fave pokemon move is Thunder, not because it's powerful and has 70% accuracy, but it also looks good. The best move is probably Mind reader and Fissure. This can only be learnt by Poliwrath and Hitmonlee. Using the tm Fissure from read you can teach it to one of them and then transport them to silver or gold version to learn mind reader. Any pkmn Dead in 2 moves (xcpt flying).

Lady Vulpix
7th October 2005, 01:54 PM
Surf, for the same reasons Ade stated, followed by Flamethrower. I'm surprised to see how many people like the same moves. Anyway, they're good.

Chris 2.1
7th October 2005, 02:49 PM
Blaze kick's cool. Looks pretty funky and an ok attack too. Water pulse looks shnazzy and can be learnt by a lot of species. Ummm....Also Bonemerang. W00t.

mr_pikachu
7th October 2005, 02:59 PM
SilverMaster: I'm not sure if any Pokemon can learn this combination, but Mind Reader (or Lock On) + Sheer Cold would be far more effective, since it would have 100% effectiveness based on types. And Horn Drill would probably be better than Fissure as well, since more people probably have Flying types than Ghost types. However, this tactic would be effective at all against Pokemon with the Sturdy ability (which makes the Pokemon in question immune to OHKO moves).

My favorite attack? Probably Surf, since it's the only HM move that can be used on a legitimate moveset. False Swipe's awesome, too, for obvious reasons.

Devil
8th October 2005, 08:17 AM
'Favorate'? Da*n, poor English language...

The Blue Avenger
8th October 2005, 08:58 AM
SilverMaster: I'm not sure if any Pokemon can learn this combination, but Mind Reader (or Lock On) + Sheer Cold

Articuno can do that.

My favorite move is nothing less than Sky Uppercut. It looks cool, it has decent accuracy, it's powerful, and it can hit Flying opponents. That's not ever a problem, but it's still a cool effect.

SoulflameNinetales
12th October 2005, 12:31 AM
Personally, my fave moves would be

Surf, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Crunch, Recover, Aeroblast and Shadow Ball

But my fave move of all is...Wing Attack!

Why? You ask. Think about it. Wing Attack, though its power isn't too high is very accurate and unlike like most moves with power between 55 and 70 it has an amazing amount of Power Points (35 in all) This unique setup makes it useful in many battle stituations, may it be against a lot of wild pokemon, a battle against a trainer or as a reliable secondary move in a big battle.

darktyranitar
12th October 2005, 01:18 PM
My favourite move is Surf. Just the right amount of PP and damage. The second one would be Brick Break for no obvious reason. Maybe its the effect and decent damage.

Speedy
15th October 2005, 04:12 AM
I like many moves there is dragonbreath, dragon claw, dragon rage, and leaf blade.
But my two favorite attacks are seismic toss and night shade.
They are cool they can do up to 100 points of set damage, if you are at level 100.
The only thing bad about them is that seismic toss cant hit ghost and night shade cant hit normal Pokemon but despite that they are very cool.

CJH
28th October 2005, 07:26 PM
Fire Blast because.. Dont know Im drunk. And probably Future Sight for no reason

Magmar
9th November 2018, 09:38 AM
Dugtrio's supersonic skystrike is the best

Link
9th November 2018, 04:07 PM
I like Acid Downpour a lot