PDA

View Full Version : The Elemental Digicooms, STARTS. No lsus....

Shadow Djinn
4th March 2003, 05:53 PM
The Dgivices dissapeared and, once again were warped into the Digiworld. Half of them went to the Imperial Digimon Army. THe other half went to the Rebel Digimon ARmy. THe Digivces digivolved them and when they discovered this, attacked the other side to get the other half. A war broke out, and both sides were defeated. The digivices were wisked off to the guardian, Gentaromon(crapy name but *shurgs*) and he took care. THey mutated into things called digicoms, mini computers that were te size of a glasses case and each possessed a certain elemnt and egg. ONe was corrupted however, and it was tossed away. It grew quicker and hatched into Darknessmon and it created more corrupted eggs. He formed a evil digimon army but was not able to enter the sanctuary where the digicoms were kept. Gentaromon sent them into a darkhole and they landed in a neighborhood, their orders, find a kid that had the rights hold hold that digicom and warp them into the DIgital world to stop Darknessmon. They selected them, and misison success....

My forms...
NAme: Zera
Age youre a kid 12-15) 15
Personality:Random
Appearence: A orange vest and blue t-shirt. Black jeans and wavy black spiky hair.
Digimon: Dargonmon
Digicom Element:Chaos
Other:MAster in technology and freinds with brian
Side: NEutral

Nameargonmon
Class: data, virus or vaccine: Vaccine
Type: depends on appearance: Dragon
Level:rookie
Appearance:he may be a rookie but is very large. If any of you have the Yugioh card, Tyrant Dragon, thats what he loooks like cept smaller. He's got red scales and 2 horns sticking out. Big red wings.
Personality:Like Zera
Attacks: up to three: Tyrant Fire, Demon Wing, Flames of Revenge

His cha,mpion form...

Nameragoonmon
Type: depends on appearance: Machine Dragon
Level:Champion
Appearance: Like Dargonmon cept now he is a dark black. He has armor and there are two missiles on each wing which is coated with metal.
Attacks: up to three: Rapid Missile Fire, Solar Fire, Giga Flame

Ultimate Form

Name: Mega Dragoonmon
Type: depends on appearance: Machine Dragon
Level:ultimate
Appearance: His wings are fully metal and and a curved blade at each tip. Hes completely a metal dragon and his eyes are blue.
Attacks: up to three: Giga Fire, Kaiser Wing, Shadow Flare

ZEra

I biked down the street and looked around at the tall appartment buildings. Tokyo had a lot of these. I stopped at a VERY tall one and chained my bike to a tree. I walked in and stepped into the elevator and pushed 7 F. THe elevetor shot up and it gave a ring. The door openned and I walked towards a green door. I knocked on it and brian came out.
" Lets go." He said. We dashed down the stairs, 7 flights of them and out the door. Brian took out his bike from the rack and I took mines. We raced down the street when this giant orb of light zoomed toward us. It split into 2, one blacki, the other red. I swiped the black one as soon as i got close to it and it revealed a mini laptop like thing. IT was flashing as it showed the words, CHOSEN ONE FOUND. This giant portal opened up and sucked me inside...

NAme: Brian
Age youre a kid 12-15)14
Personality:Carefree and jokes a lot
Appearence: Brown hair, white t-shirt with a symbol like (-) that on it and blue pants.
Digimon: Firebirdmon
Digicom Element:Fire
Other:
Side:Good

Name:Firebirdmon
Virus,Vaccine or Data: VAccine
Type:Firebird digimon
Looks:A small eagle made of flames
Attack:
Fire Rocket, Flaming WIng
Personality:RAndom
Level:Rookie
Other:None

Name:Fireangelmon
Virus,Vaccine or Data: Vaccine
Type:Fire angel
Looks: Looks like Tk's Angemon but is made of flames and instead of a staff he has a sword
Attack:
Fireslash, Firey Punch, Volcano Blast

Personality:Like Angemon
Other:

Name:Furugamon
Virus,Vaccine or Data: VAccine
Type:Maigician
Looks:Like a red magician of black chaos with red fire wings
Attack:Firey Blast, Volcano Spell, Fire Tornado
Level:Ultimate
Other:None

Name:FirePhoenixmon
Virus,Vaccine or Data: Vaccine
Typehoenix digimon
Looks:Look at attatchment except hes black
Attack: Firey Dust, Fire of the Underworld, Sunshine Flames
Level:Mega
Other:No

Brian

I watched helplessly as Zera was sucked into the portal.
" ZERA!" I yelled. He was gone...I looked at the orb in my hand. THe light faded and it revealed a mini laptop thing. THe screen was flashing and it showed the words, CHOSEN ONE FOUND. A portal opened up and it sucked me into it..

Skyline127
4th March 2003, 06:21 PM
Name: Sky
Personality: Silent, likes to be left alone, and doesn't like questions about how he is or why he did something.
Apearance: Blue jeans, very baggy. White shirt, black stripe on each bottom of sleave, and bottom of shirt. Double "Zero" on back of shirt.
Digimon: Gaiamon
DigiCon Element: Light
Other: Likes to hang glide

Digimon-
Name: Gaiamon
Class: Vaccine?
Type: Light
Apearance: About 4 ft tall, Wears knight armor, But it is cut in places ( Left Shoulder, Chest) Red top of face, other half is white, small horn that is yellow on nose. Uses a Digisword as a weapon.
Level: Rookie
Personality: Just like Sky, except he and Sky talk more
Attacks: Um...I'll think of some as the story goes on
Weakness: Light Attacks

Champion-
Name: Gladiamon
Apearance: Is about 6 ft tall, Shoulderpads are lengthier, Armor is shiniery than other form
Personality: Same, but more energetic
Attacks: Soem as we go along
Weakness: Light Attacks

Ultimate-
Name: Angelicmon
Apearance: Is verry tall, Sword grows to a very lage shape as well, cuts in armor disapear, Angel wings sprout from back allowing flight
Personality: As the holy knight of Digiland, he is extremely powerfula nd he knows it. Acts with actions, not speak, Does not play games with his power, just uses it for good and when needed.
Weakness: None

(/~~Sky~~\)
" Ack!" I just felt like I was being tugged by a rope. How it happened I don't know. This black had apeared. I don't want to go! I want to stay! None of my friends I am with now are being dragged up. I was almost 100 meters in the air now. I felt my body stretch. I was knocked out.
I woke up on a field. Two other people were looking at me. " What the hell?" I had no idea where I was. I reached into my pocket. Maybe I could use... My cell phone? I didn't have one. I grabbed the item in my pocket. It had a color screen, and where there were color differences with the other people,mine was white. I was still laying there, so I decided as long as I was in trouble, I mine as well speak. " Hi, I'm Sky..."

Toxicity
4th March 2003, 06:31 PM
I'm here! ^^;

Name: Laura
Looks: Hazel green eyes, chin length dark brown hair, silver rimmed, black tipped, oval lensed glasses, wears black hoodie and khakis.
Personality: Quiet and depressed
Digicom Element: Water
Digimon: Kitsunmon
Other: Gothic.....Is sorta of what you could call 'The Hated One' ..;
Side: Was Neutral.....But Darknessmon accepted her to evil.

---Digimon---

Name: Kitsunmon
Class: Data
Type: Fox
Looks: Picture a blue fox with black ears, legs, and tail tip.
Personality: Same as Laura's....Yet calm.
Attacks: Magic Bite, Kitsune Flare, Blue Midnight
Weaknesses: Unknown

Name: Aquamon
Type: Water Sorceress
Lvel: Champion
Looks: Imagine the Water Card off CardCaptor Sakura dressed like the Magician of Black Chaos with black fox ears....Now see it hold a black staff with a blue orb.
Personality: Same
Attacks: Ocean's Mist, Blackened Sea, Darkness Wave
Weaknesses: ?

Name: Yugimon
Class: Vaccine
Type: Water Guardian Angel
Level: Ultimate
Looks: Like a fusion of the Water Card and Sakuyamon in blue armor and black fox ears....Also has a black Sakuyamon staff with blue rings.
Personality: Same as Yami Yugi's
Attacks: Sacred Waters, Black Mist, Ocean's Rage
Weaknesses: ???

Name: Sakuramon
Type: Water Angel
Level: Mega
Looks: Picture a pale-skinned angel with long black, blue-tipped hair with huge white wings and icy blue eyes.
Personality: Kind-hearted, Silent
Attacks: Holy Destiny, Cure, Ocean's Black, Holy Waters
Weaknesses: Still......150% Unknown

----Laura----

I walked slowly towards an elevator, and slowly felt the urge to push the 7F button....A few seconds later, the words "CHOSEN ONE FOUND!" flashed and I got trapped in the portal.....
-------------

Yatouji Satsuki
4th March 2003, 06:35 PM
Name: Satsuki Yatouji
One of those "gothy-nerd-loners" that follow in the example of the Digimon Kaiser (even if they don't know who he is), Satsuki is never without her computer. She keeps very much to herself, preferring to use her own strength and skill rather than rely on others. Sometimes she comes off as aloof and arrogant, but she considers that to be your problem.
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, "J00 d34d f00" T-shirt, jeans. When in the Digiworld, she gets an outfit much like the Digimon Kaiser's.
Digimon: Elecmon
Digicom: Steel
Alignment: Evil

Digimon Partner Data:

In-Training: MetalKoromon http://ggf.digidreamers.com/gif/rexdramon/Choromon.gif

Rookie: Elecmon http://ggf.digidreamers.com/gif/elecmongif.gif
Class: Data? (I'll have to check)
Attacks: Super Thunder Strike, Spark Attack, Thunder Rush
Type: Mammal
Personality: Crazy, hyper, and neurotic. Elecmon is the type of digimon who will say things like "PIE!" for no reason. Sometimes annoys Satsuki.

Champion: Airdramon http://ggf.digidreamers.com/gif/airdramongif.gif
Attacks: Spinning Needle, Kami Tornado, Imperial Shield
Type: Mythical Animal
Personality: Arrogant and easily offended, Airdramon is a dragon of quiet strength.

Ultimate: Gigadramon http://ggf.digidreamers.com/gif/gigadramongif.gif
Class: Virus
Attacks: Buster Tornado, Dragon Missle, Genocide Attack
Type: Android
Personality: Corrupted by evil, Gigadramon's loyalties are only to his tamer and himself.

~(Satsuki)~
*Takkatakka takka takka*
Pause.
*Takka*
Quit.

I turned away from my computer, a look of slight disgust on my face. My enemies had grown far too weak....there was no challenge at all. Those brave enough to face me were quickly destroyed by steel and thunderbolts from the heavens. Musing upon this, I yawned.

*Da da da dadada dadadaaaaa...* I looked up. In a fit of megalomancy, I had programmed my computer to play the Imperial March from Star Wars to alert me to any incoming mail.
*Click*
To my suprise, the message was read aloud.
"Yatouji Satsuki...do you want ultimate power?"
Hmm.
*click*
And all Hell broke loose...

Arnen
4th March 2003, 08:28 PM
I been waiting for a Digimon RPG for quite a while...

~Name: Arnen
~Age: 12
~Personality: A lot like Koji, she's a bit of a loner, and doesn't really like to talk to people.
~Appearence: Sorta tall, light brown hair, blue-grey eyes, wears a light purple top and khaki cargo pants, and a khaki-colored bucket hat.
~Digimon: Snomon (starts in Baby form, after she hatches; she Digivolves quickly)
~Digicom Element: Ice
~Side: Good
~Other: She was originally from America, but moved to Japan last year. She speaks Japanese ok, I guess.

-Name: Snomon
-Class: Vaccine
-Type: Ice
-Level: Baby
-Appearance: A little white ball with bright, light blue eyes.
-Personality: Cute, sorta hyper, very caring.
-Attacks: Snowball (fires littlesnowballs), Crystalbits (creates a small flurry of snow)
-Weaknesses: Fire attacks.

-Name: Koldmon
-Level: In-Training
-Appearance: Sorta like Nyaramon (or whatever Gatomon's In-Training is called -_-), only all-white, and has little fangs and light blue eyes.
-Personality: Same as Snomon only a little less hyper and a little more serious.
-Attacks: Flurry (creates a bunch of ice and snow), Crystalblaze (creates a bunch of freezing snow)

-Name: Koorimon
-Level: Rookie
-Appearance: A white tiger kitten, with blue stripes. Has a small spike on her tail.
-Personality: Same as Arnen, only more forgiving and a little nicer.
-Attacks: Snowstorm (creates a smallish blizzard), Crystalfreeze (a blue flash, and the target is frozen for a short time), Pike Tail (slams opponent with tail spikes)

-Name: Avalmon
-Level: Champion
-Appearance: A large white tiger with silver fangs and claws, and blue stripes. She has a silver visor over her eyes with a light blue screen, and a row of spikes at the end of her tail. She also has silver armor on her forelegs.
-Personality: Same as Arnen, only with more of a sense of humor.
-Attacks: Avalanche (creates an avalanche), Crystalstorm (creates a blizzard with lots of ice shards flying everywhere), Ice Buzzsaw (Koorimon spins her tail and thwacks opponent).

-Name: Blizzarmon
-Level: Ultimate
-Appearance: A giant white tiger with blue stripes, a visor on the eyes with a light blue screen, and silver fangs and claws. Rows of spikes jut from her back and end of her tail, and she has a metal plate of armor on her underside as well as on her forelegs. White wings protrude from either side of the spikes on her back.
-Personality: Same as Arnen.
-Attacks: Annihalation (a blue beam soots from her visor), Crystalbang (an explosion of ice), Frozen Fury (she whacks out with her tail, freezing what it hits)

~`~`Arnen~F~Ice`~`~

I was walking down the street, holding that weeks' shopping. I saw a pair of boys riding fast on their bikes, when this big ball of light appeared, split in two, and flew straight at them. They disappeared. My jaw dropped. Shaking my head (I'm NEVER gonna stay up all night watching movies AGAIN!), I continued down the street towards my house.

I walked through the door, straight into the kitchen. I put the bread, milk, and all that into the fridge and went back outside. It was a nice day. I walked back towards where I had thought I'd seen those boys disappear.

I heard a noise behind me. I turned and saw another big light, this time light blue. It flew at me. I raised my arms to cover my face, waiting for the impact. It never came. I peeked out from between my arms. Some sort of mini-laptop was floating there. In a stupor, I reached out and touched it. It clicked open, words flaring over the screen. "CHOSEN ONE FOUND." Before I could even gasp, I was gone.

Haruko
4th March 2003, 10:08 PM
Name:Izumi
Personality:Shy, she's a Loner. She hate being in Groups, or anything for the Matter, but she really is just looking for a Good friend...
Appearence: Really Tall(6 foot 1), with Long Golden Brown hair with Blue eyes. She has a Pink Long Sleeve T-Shirt, and white Baggy Pants.She has a Backpack thatit only has one handle, which goes acroos the Torso, much similar to Yolei's when she is in the Digital World.It's Pink, and carries some food, money, and Personal Keepsakes.
Digimon:KamiKazemon(Meaning Celestial Wind)
Digicom Element:Wind
Other:Her mom is Rich, but Izumi doesn't care for that at all, and is Homeschool. She doesn't know many people..
Side:Evil, though she Really doesn't want to, she's tricked by Darknessmon. She does Respect the Goodie's, though.

Name:KamiKazemon
Virus,Vaccine or Data: Data
Type:ButterFly Digimon
Looks:Like a Much larger Butterfly, it's got a Green body with wing's that have tint's of Purple and Pink. Is about 4foot even.
Attack:
Celestial Wind:The little star's on her wing's glow in the color's of the rainbow. They suddenly release a wind strong enough to knock you on our knees.
Nature's Blast:She Dance's in a Circle, untill in the Middle is a Small ball, in which she stop's upon, and release's it. It's Green.
Healing Sunlight:Simple Healing Attack.
Personality:Like Izumi, but isn't that Shy.
Level:Rookie
Other:No.

Name:Mamourumon
Type:Fairy Digimon
Looks:Look's a lot like Kazemon from Digimon Frontier, nit She has a Staff with a Tall orb on the top that controls wind, and Her armour is a Green and pink, and her Hair is Green with pink stripes
Attack:
Windy NiteStar:Her staff is twirled in the Air, and it stops, releasing a Strong Wind.
Protection Shield: Protect's herself from a Blast, can only use 1.
Kaze no Kizu(Meaning Wound of the Wind):The staff's orb glow's with a Brilliant Pink, and the light's release a Bright Light and Wind, the Light act's like blades in the wind.

Name:Genkimon
Type:Holy Dragon
Looks:Now it is a Long Slender bodyed Dragon, with Wing's on her Tail, head and middle.It's pink and white, and is about 30 feet long.
Attack:
Blaster Wind:Her wing's glow a brillant pink, and releases the color as wind.
Tornadic Prediction:She twist's her body, and started to be a Tornado. It then Releases it, and hit opponent with Great Speed.
Tear in the wind:A More Last-Chance attack, is only used when Izumi herself is in Danger. She then uses her Tears of Sorrow to form Big Blast's of wind. They also act like bombs. She then Has to De-Digivolve to KamiKazemon.
Level:Ultimate

Name:Vientomon
Type:Holy Dragon Digimon
Looks:Her last form, it's look's are of like Genkimon's, but with Metal Armour(On wings and Body) and Rockets.
Attack:
Wind Rocket:Her Rockets are released and They also glow with the Rainbow, and when they hit on contact, then happen to blind the opponent with a Brilliant Wind.
Holy Dragon Healing:Healing Attack.
Wind of the Seven Star:7 ball's of lights Apper, and happen to release stronger and Stronger wind untill the 7th on is released, which also has Beams of Pink Light.

~~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~

"Hmm"I said...

I skated in the Street's of Tokyo, with the wind against my face...

Earlier that day, I saw 2 boy's being sucked into a a bright light..

Then, a couple of Minute's ago, I saw a girl being sucked into a Bright Blue light..

I skated home to pick up a few things, and Lunch..
"Izumi, Be Careful."My mom said. She hated that I was a Loner and that even more, I wasn't a Girly-Girl..

"Ma, don't worry. Trust me.I know my way's, and I know some people that own the shops with in the District..."I said..I packed a Sandwich and a Soda in a backpack..

So I ran off. A typical(Is it summer?) summer day...I planned to go to the park to eat...

That thing that what happened to the Girl and the 2 boys.....

I then saw something I thought I would never see again....A bright light appered on the Same street of my house...

It was a Bright pink ball of light headin towards me, and not the other people..who didn't seem to care...

I feel on my knee's...and with it, the Bright Pink Ball of Light engulfed my body...

Huh?I thought...

I saw a Little mini Computer-Laptop floating in mid air...It opened up..and kept on saying..

Over and over..

I then felt it within my grasp...And with me being Curious for a Adventure...I grasped it....When I did, it glew..and with in the Screen....Something appered..

"Chosen One Found"

~~~~~`

lugia_2000
5th March 2003, 06:41 AM
NAme: Rob Nightshade
Personality: Really hotheaded, rushes into thing w/o thinking, hes obsessed w/ women, kind sarcastic, and fun to be around.
Appearence: Short brown hair, brown eyes, kinda tan skin, all black clothes, cargo pants, T-shirt, sneakers...etc...
Digimon: Chamellomon
Digicom Element: Poison...
Other: Hes best friends w/ Sky.
Side: Good

Name: Puchomon
Type: Poison
Level: Baby
Appearence: Like a little round ball with a big happy face on it and two little fins on either side of him.
Personality: Kinda dumb and overly friendly.
Attacks: Pucho Fin, Bounce, and Ka-Boing.
Weaknesses: Nearly everything.

Name: Salamandramon
Appearence: Like a little green salamander with orange spots. He also has a big fin going down his back.
Personality: Same as Puchomon.
Attacks: Poisonous droplets, sludge breath, and Tail Thud.
Weaknesses: Hes scared of Betamon(s).

Name: Chamellomon
Appearance: Kinda like a big, 2 foot long chamelion w/ a long tongue and short claws.
Personality: Outgoing and friendly, and loves to sleep...
Attacks: Chamelion Claw, Sticky Tongue, Pure Energy.
Weaknesses: If he sees a fly, he'll chase after it until he catches it.

Name: Gilamon
Type: Poison/Steel
Level: Champion
Appearence: Hes a huge, orange and black spotted lizard w/ red eyes, tiny, needle sharp teeth, huge claws, stands on his hind legs, and his arms look like they're robotic and made of steel.
Personality: Not so obidient, hot headed, and he's a jerk to those he doesn't know.
Attacks: Steel blades, Noxious Gas, Poison ray.
Weaknesses: Ice.

Name: GigaDracomon
Type: Poison/Steel
Appearence: He looks like a huge @$$ dragon with dark green skin, a row of spines down his back, a metal jaw, metal wing plates, huge claws, big teeth, and rock hard scales.
Personality: Arrogant, merciless, and rude...
Attacks: Poison Flare, Plague epidemic, Deathblow
Weakness: None

Digimon no. II

Name: Pakkunmon
Type: Earth
Level: Baby
Appearence: A little pink blobby w/ two big black eyes.
Personality: Kinda stupid and just says, Pikka Pakka! All the time...
Attacks: Bounce, and Spin Hit.

Name: Hoppermon
Level: In training
Appearence: Like a big, green frog w/ colorful markings across his body.
Personality: Friendly, kinda slow, and often confused.
Attacks: Sticky Tongue, Frog Slime, Fin slap.

Name: Alphamon
Level: Rookie.
Appearence: http://members.tripod.com/~mrdigimon/betamon.html only hes in brown.
Personality: Funny, energetic, and perpetually cheery.
Attacks: Rock Bringer, Magnitude 4, and Spike skewer.

Name: Oriegetsumon
Appearence: Like a big retillian type beast on its hind legs with a huge sword, body armor, and lots of teeth.
Personality: Reckless, hotheaded, and sorta ignorant.
Attacks: Buster Sword, Avalanche, Magnitude 8.

Name: Machinamon
Appearence: http://www.maxpages.com/digidex5001/Machinedramon only in bronze.
Personality: Reckless, Powerful, Headstrong, and Merciless.
Attacks: Omega Cannon, Cataclysm, Catastrophe.

Rob
~~~~

I typed in various attack combinations on my keyboard. These online games were great...I seldom lost and didn't expect to lose this meager fight against a simple were-wolf type creature. As it died, my laptop screen went static.
"Dammit!"
I had come so far...I needed to save more often. I kicked a table in outrage, then settled back down. My foot hurt like hell...
Suddenly, the event that started my whole adventure took place.
CHOSEN ONE
The screen had lit up in these colorful orange letters on the static background. Suddenly, it felt as if a rope was tugging on me. It was so hard that it actually forced me to close my eyes as I felt my body give way. I hurdled through some sort of blank abyss, and wound up at my starting point. I was thrown right over a rather large hill and smashed into a girl, knocking her over like a bowling pin.
"Unnnnggghhh..." I moaned as I rubbed my head.
"Get offa me!!" She demanded.
"Hm? Ack! Sorry!" I apologized as I quickly stumbled to me feet.
"Do you know what the hell is going on?!" I asked her, somewhat scared and confused.
"Not at all. I was going to ask you myself." She replied.
"Well...my name's Rob. Rob Nightshade." I smiled.
"My name's Izumi," She replied. It was then that I could see two blurry shapes heading for us.
"What are those?" She asked.
"I dunno...I think they're...monsters..." I responded. One strongly resembled a chamelion, while the other looked just like a weird frog with a fin comming out of it's back. Then, another shape was visible...this one resembling a butterfly.
"Roooobbbbb!" The frog and chamelion called out, two dopey smiles on their faces. The chamelion suddenly neared me and scambled up my shoulder, while the frog stayed by my feet.
"'The hell is going on?!" I cried out, attempting to shake the beasts from me.
"We're your digimon!" They both cried out, doing some stupid poses.
~~~~~~
Hee-hee-hee...stupid poses. :-P

Haruko
5th March 2003, 02:46 PM
~~~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~
"Get Off of me!!"I said..Some guy was ontop of my. I was thrown on to a hill...and I was just..laying., and a someone came on top of me..

"Hm? Ack! Sorry!" The kid apologized, getting off. I stood up too...disting the grass of of my Tee.
"Do you know what the hell is going on?!"He said, confused..
"Not at all. I was going to ask you myself."I replied
"Well...my name's Rob. Rob Nightshade."The kid..or Rob, said.
"My name's Izumi," I replied back to him..

In the distance.. 2 blurry shapes..
"What are those?"I said..

I saw another shape, in the sky..It ws a Butterfly..a Huge one..

"Roooobbbbb!" The frog and chamelion called out, two dopey smiles on their faces. The chamelion suddenly neared me and scambled up my shoulder, while the frog stayed by my feet.
"'The hell is going on?!"Rob said, trying to get the 'monsters' off of him..
"We're your digimon!" They both cried out, doing some stupid poses.

All of the sudden, the butterfly glided more faster and Faster..

"Chamellomon,Alphamon...you beat me to them!!"It wimpered..

"Oh..Izuuuumi...."It said, in glee.

"Um...how do you know my name?"I asked..In the corner of my eye, I saw Rob running away from them..(like in circles.)

"Because..I do!I'm KamiKazemon!"It said..dancing around me in a Circle...

It has these 2 stunning wings with Purple and Pink tints with White stars..

~~~~~~~~

Everoy
5th March 2003, 03:04 PM
Name: Chris Kechron
Personality: Clumsy and determined, stands up for his friends
Appearence: Blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, blue jeans, yellow jersey with the number thirteen and the last name Kechron on it
Digimon: Sunsemon
Digicom Element: Sunset
Other: His dad is a football player with the number 11 on his jersey
Side: Good

Name: Sunsemon
Type: Sun Cat digimon
Looks: Like a cat with a red body and a tail that changes color
Attacks:
Sunset Ball, Day to Night
Personality: Like Chris
Other: Nada

Name: Sunrimon
Type: Bright Cat Digimon
Looks: A cat with a shining body, and, like Sunsemon, a color changing tail
Attack:
Rising Sun, Night to Day
Personality: Like Chris
Other: No Way
~~~~~
Chris
~~~~~
I was biking down the street. Suddenly, I saw two kids get sucked into something. I stopped. "Wha?" I exclaimed. Near the portal, I found an orb-it was red and light blue. It formed into something electronic. I was sucked into the portal. I saw the two kids and they had strange creatures with them. Suddenly, a strange looking cat-like creature caught up to them. "Have you found my digidestined?" It said. It looked my way. "Chris!" It yelled. "I'm Sunsemon! This is Salamandramon, Alphamon, and KamiKazemon! And thier digidestined! We took you to the digital world using portals!" Sunsemon said.

Toxicity
5th March 2003, 03:34 PM
----Laura----

I awoke after feeling my back hitting solid earth....I slowly opened my eyes, then I noticed I wasn't in that building anymore....I was nearby a lake(the one off the first season...), and I noticed a small, blue mini-computer the size of a glasses case next to my hand....I picked it up and stared at it...Then a blue light appeared in front of me....It took the form of a fox, dissapeared, and revealed a blue fox with black ears, legs, and tail tip.....

"Wh...Wha...What are you?" I finally asked, still wondering where I was, "Where am I...?"

"I'm Kitsunmon...." She replied, "And you're in the Digital World."

I nodded, still wondering why I was a chosen one....
-------------

Yatouji Satsuki
5th March 2003, 03:44 PM
~(Satsuki)~
Darkness.

I opened my eyes and quickly shut them again. Kami-sama, my head hurt.

"Welcome, Yatouji."

After struggling into a sitting position, I opened my eyes again. A shadow loomed over me.

"Are you ready for your mission?"

"Hn?"

"Take this digimon and join the other Chosen Children. I will tell you more later."

Two small computers landed in my pack as everything went dark...

I looked up again, hoping I hadn't landed on anyone. A small metal...thing was sitting on my head.

"Hi! I'm MetalKoromon!"

Skyline127
5th March 2003, 03:46 PM
" The name's Zera," One said, feeling absolutly nothing about my condition. I was bruised and aching. He just walked away coldly. The other one as a came to know was Brian. He was almost the same, just a teeny bit nicer.

Great, I am stuck in some paralell universe with no humans other than these two. Well...Ther should be more...

As I stood up, my cell phone type thing started glowing. Huge rays of white light came out in all directions that the color screen was facing. I was almost terrified by the power. It knocked me on my feet. But then I felt I was helped up and onto my feet. Not by Brain or Zera, but by someone, or something else.

" It's Gaiamon." I looked at him in amazment. He had shining armor. And his face resembled a dinosaur. His armor was cut on his shoulders. I didn't ask what had happened to him. He was so Galiant, and so much nicer than the two others. I liked him already...

Haruko
5th March 2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Parsec's Politoed

I was biking down the street. Suddenly, I saw two kids with strange creatures. I stopped. "What are those?" I yelled to them. Suddenly, a strange looking cat-like creature caught up to them. "Have you found my digidestined?" It said. It looked my way. "Chris!" It yelled. "I'm Sunsemon! This is Salamandramon, Alphamon, and KamiKazemon! And thier digidestined! Now, it's time to go to the digital world!" Sunsemon said. She tossed me an orb-it was red and light blue. It formed into something electronic. I was sucked into a portal.

Um..Me and Rob are already in the Digital world..

Toxicity
5th March 2003, 04:12 PM
----Laura----

"Welcome, Laura..."

I tilted my head, wondering who exaclty it was.....

"Are you ready for the mission?"

"Eh?" I asked, still hating myself for using a Canadian slang term.

"I see you've met your Digimon already.....Now, I guess it's time for you to find the other chosen tamers..."

I stood up, Kitsunmon leaping towards my side.....I asked myself over and over, "Where are they?" And walked around until I came across one of the others.

Yatouji Satsuki
5th March 2003, 04:18 PM
((OOC Note: I was using the bold to denote when Darknessmon was talking.))

Toxicity
5th March 2003, 04:36 PM
((Note from Laura's OOC: Bold words was both Darknessmon and Gentaromon's voice(Well, she is neutral, right? ^^;.......)))

lugia_2000
5th March 2003, 04:42 PM
Uh, my rookie digimon is Chameliomon...Salamandramon is his in-training form. -_-

Rob
~~~~

"I don't know who-er, what you guys are, but just stop chasing meeeee!" I cried out. To my surprise, they stopped.
"Your wish is our command!" Said Alphamon. He had kind of a scratchy voice..
"So...you mean to tell me, that you're...my body guards sorta?" I asked, bewildered.
"Exxxxxactly!" They shouted, doing those damn annoying poses again.
"Allright, first, knock off the poses. Second, tell me what's going on or where more people are." I demanded. They nodded.
I noticed that Izumi had a big, butterfly type thing flying behind her. I assumed it was her bodyguard as well. As we paced along, follwing the rather annoying Chamellomon and Alphamon, something suddenly burst out of the bushes. It was big and pink, and had no lower half. Instead there was a large, spiky shell, and it also had big yellow squiggle things comming out of its head.
"What the hell is that?!" I cried out.
"Rooocccck bringer!"
"Chamelion Claw!!"
"Nature's blast!!!"
The three small digimon all launched out attacks against this larger foe, bit it single handedly smacked them right back to where they charged from.
"Use your digicom!" Shouted Chamellomon.
"My digi-what?"
"Digicom! You can power us up with it!"
"I dunno what you're talking about..."
"Allright! We're doing this the hard way! Chameliomon, digivolve to....Gilamon!!"
"Alphamon! Digivolve to....Oreigetsumon!"

Everoy
5th March 2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by PoLIzumi-chan
Um..Me and Rob are already in the Digital world..

I'll edit my post then.

Yatouji Satsuki
5th March 2003, 04:49 PM
I watched as the little....things did their annoying poses. Digging in my pack for one of those "digicom" things, I held it up.

"MetalKoromon digivolve to...ELECMON!"

"Super Thunder Strike!"

Everoy
5th March 2003, 05:05 PM
~~~~
Chris |
~~~~
I stood back. I watched as Rob's digimon battle with the other digimon. Sunsemon jumped in. "Sunset Ball!" She yelled. Her tail curled up and formed a ball which hit the other digimon violently. I stood back with the other digidestined so that I wouldn't get hurt.

Skyline127
5th March 2003, 05:11 PM
(/~~Sky~~\)
" Digicom?" I shouted questionably behind Rob and Izumi. As the wierd monster disapeared into dust as it seemed to be destroyed they spun around and noticed me. Gaiamon trailed behind me. So did Brian and Zera with thier newly found digimon. Rob reconized me, we knew each other from school. So did Izumi. " Sky!!" They shouted. Our school was huge. Some people didn't even know the other ones. " Hey! What the hell is goin' on?" I shouted back.

lugia_2000
5th March 2003, 05:45 PM
Rob
~~~~

"Sky!!!" i shouted out. He was my best friend at school.
"This thing...it's attacking us! Send you digi-thing into battle!" I commanded. His little reptiallian thing charged forth, while Chameliomon and Alphamon somehow powered up into larger, more powerful forms. Alphamon turned into a huge, Frog like warrior with armor and a sword and axe, while Chameliomon turned into a red and orange and huge lizard with metal claws.

Shadow Djinn
5th March 2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Parsec's Politoed
~~~~
Chris |
~~~~
I stood back. I watched as Rob's digimon battle with the other digimon. Sunsemon jumped in. "Chris! Hold up your Digicom! The thing that was the orb!" She said. I held it up. Suddenly, A bright light went through Sunsemon. "Sunsemon digivolve to... Sunrimon!"
Champion level already? ~_` No. Same goes for lugia_2000. C'mon we just got here :P

Zera

This dragon stood in front of me. It was kinda small..
" er...hi." I said.
" Heeeeeellllllllooooooooooo Zzzzzzzeeeeeeeerrrrrraaaaa!" THe dragon yelped.
" Hi..." I replied. THen, this pink thing burst out of the sand.l It had pink squiglly things and a big shell. The dragon turned around. Thhen, the laptop thing started blinking like crazy. I looked at it. It showed the picture of the dragon.
" Dargonmon, Rookie level." It said. Then it showed the pink thing.
" SHellmon, CHampion level."

Yatouji Satsuki
5th March 2003, 06:07 PM
I looked over at them and raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you guys?"

lugia_2000
5th March 2003, 07:49 PM
Ah but agumon turned into, er, Greymon was it? During the second episode...*cries*

Shadow Djinn
5th March 2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by lugia_2000
Ah but agumon turned into, er, Greymon was it? During the second episode...*cries* *groans* ok...fine...

Haruko
5th March 2003, 09:15 PM
Just to let you know, the one that Izumi really know's is Rob. Remember, she's Homeschooled, so she doesn't go to your school...

Maybe she Saw Sky somewhere, but she really doesn't know you all.

Also, Lugia, it say's on your form that Salamandramon and Chamellomon are both Rookies, that's why I said that.I got confused...Sorry.

~~~~~
Izumi
~~
'I don't know why I trust them....'I thought as a This, big, pink, And looked...Weird..came out..

"Loading.."The thing said that looked like a Laptop(do they have colors...?)..

"Shellmon, Champion Level Digimon"

"Shellmon..."I whispered to myself.."KamiKazemon, go help them out..."

"Got it!"KamiKazemon said..."Nature's Blast!"It shouted..and danced in a cirlce, but this time, a ball of green energy appered..

The other's did the same, except they had different...names, and They looked way different..

An the other, Known as Shellmon, felt no harm from the attacks..

~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not making KamiKazemon digivolve for a Little.

Everoy
5th March 2003, 09:27 PM
~~~~~
Chris |
~~~~~
"Sunset Blast!" Sunsemon said repeatedly. She was aiming at Shellmon. Suddenly, Shellmon opened his shell to attack. Finally, Shellmon got hit by Sunsemon's attack. The Shellmon exploded, or something like it. All that was left were floating bits of energy that Sunsemon absorbed.

Shadow Djinn
5th March 2003, 09:58 PM
Ooc: Yea Polzumi they have colors. BTW

Zera

I watched as the shell thing was blown up by this cat. I leapt up on Dargonmon.
" Wheres a way home..." I thought.
" Dargonmon lets go!" I said. I wanted to find a way back. The dragon spread its wings and flew over the sea. THats when we started to get some bad luck. A snakelike thing with wings flew at us. The laptop thing started to blink again. It said, " Airdramon, CHampion Level." This was weird.
" Dargonmon can you do something?" I pleaded. Dargonmon nodded his head.
"" Tyrant FIRE!" He yelled. Dargonmon opened his mouth and launched blue flames. They engulfed AIrdramon and he flew above us, unscaved.
" Dammit." I muttered. Then I heard something like, Fire Rocket. I looked up and this fiery eagle flapped in front of Airdramon. Brian sat on it. The laptop lit up again and said, " Firebirdmon. Rookie Level."
'' Fire ROCKET!" The bird yelled. Fire balls rocketed down from the sky and peppered Airdramon. He just shook em off and growled. Then the laptop thing stared to glow again. Dargonmon started to glow too. It started to become bigger. The wings were covered with bits of metal and missiles were on them. He became black.
" DARGONMON DIGIVOLVE TOO.....DRAGOONMON!" He roared. The laptop said, " Dragoonmon, Champion level."
" WHa..." I thought.

Skyline127
6th March 2003, 05:47 AM
A lot of fighting...But no story...Screw the enemies, we need to talk.

(/~~Sky~~\)
Gaiamon lept into the air and slashed through the enemy. It was damaged. It's wings was hurt and now had trouble flying. We decided no sweat and to let it sllide.
Then I litterally fell on to the ground. I was so tired, I didn't even know where the hell I was. My arm wwas still soar, a little. But I was getting better. Gaiamon stabbed his sword into the ground and sat down with his legss crossed. " Where are we?" I asked to everyone, the digimon, Rob, even Zera. Finally, someone answered...

lugia_2000
6th March 2003, 06:28 AM
Dammit Sky! You ruined the battle! Screw the talking...we need to fight! :D

Ack...sorry about the double rookie thing. Must not've been paying attention. O_o;;

Rob
~~~~

Shellmon smashed his gigantic spiked shell into Oreigetsumon, causing him to hurdle stright into Sky, thus knocking him unconcious. Gilamon leapt upward and sprialed forward, literally cutting Shellmon's left arm to ribbons. There didn't seem like there was much chance that he'd win the battle...shellmon, that is. Suddenly, a scerpent type dragon dove downward and sunk it's teeth into Shellmon. Shellmon fell to the ground, and blew up into a million black dots, while Oreigetsumon and Gilamon returned to their original state.
"Allright, what the hell just happened?!" I shouted to Alphamon.
"Er...we won I guess!" He said, smiling.
"I mean, the whole transformation deal." I snapped back.
"Oh. We digivolved, but it was tough, since you have no digicom..."
"Digicom?" I asked.
"Check your laptop!" Chameliomon chimed in. Surprisingly, it was folded away in my pack. I opened it up, started it, and noticed two small, cellphone type objects on the screen. Without warning, they shot right out of it, into my stomach.

Haruko
6th March 2003, 06:43 AM
You can just call me PC or Dani for short. It might be easier to call me that..^^

~~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~~
After the Shellmon got...Poofed, it took about 5 minutes for another fight..

"Can't fight.."KamiKazemon said, as she seemed tired..

"Airdramon, Champion Level.."It said, on the screen..

"Tyrant FIRE!" Dargonmon said, with blue flames come out and engulfing Airdramon....But Airdramon flew up, dodging some of it. His wings was a Little Burnt..

All of the sudden, Rob's....thing, glew, and with it...

So did Dargonmon...

" Dargonmon digivolved to......Dragoonmon!!" It raored.. roared.
" Dragoonmon, Champion level." The Laptop thing said..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyline127
6th March 2003, 06:50 AM
Hey, I was knocked out. So I started it like about an hour later.

(/~~Sky~~\)
"I was standing up, and before I knew it, something hit me. I was knocked out. I didn't remember anything htat happened then. Except the dream...

"I stood up and looked around, the ground was a colorful mist. I could walk on it...like it was a stronger matierial. Then I saw it. Through my eye, I saw the whole thing. The portals did not stop, they grew stronger. They lifted almost everything. Cars, debree. Even buildings, but none of the people."

" Then I woke up. It was wierd." We were walking along a dirt road now. It was in hte open, a cliff led down the the beach and the were tree's on the other side of the road.
" How wierd..." Rob said looking back, there wasn't anything behind him, but
" Do you know what any of it could have meant?" Izumi asked confused.
" No..."

Yatouji Satsuki
6th March 2003, 07:05 AM
"Okay then, don't listen to me. Get'im, Elecmon!"

"Elecmon digivolve to...AIRDRAMON!"

"Kami Tornado!"

This should prove to be intresting.

Haruko
6th March 2003, 03:37 PM
I'm very confused about SKy's post's..

XD

~~~~
Izumi
~~
"Elecmon digivolved to...Airdramon!"..

"Not another.."I said..

"Kami Tornado!"The "Good" Airdramon said...

'Should..I?"I thought..'Trust these people?I mean, I don't know them. Well, maybe Rob, but otherwise no..'

"Don't worry..Izumi."KamiKazemon said, all happy, even if there was a fight.."If I have to, I shall protect you, even if one of these human's are evil..."

"K...Kami?"I said...(I will call her Kami for short.)..
"Yep...I really want to know you.."Kami said...

"Shouldn't you go fight with them then?"I said, pointing at the Evil Airdramon....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't..I repeat..don't make Izumi a Groupee. She doesn't like groups at all...That's why I am making her sorta..Reluctant to join in....

lugia_2000
6th March 2003, 03:51 PM
Yeah...I don't think anyone ever understands Sky. XD

Yatouji Satsuki
6th March 2003, 03:55 PM
((I'd be scared if anyone accepted Satsuki....))

"Spinning Needle! Wah!"
The "bad" Airdramon and the "Good" Airdramon continued to duke it out.

Shadow Djinn
6th March 2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Skyline127
A lot of fighting...But no story...Screw the enemies, we need to talk.

That Airdramons actually..s very important part....

Yatouji Satsuki
6th March 2003, 05:47 PM
((Really? Enlighten us poor mortals, please.))

Skyline127
6th March 2003, 05:52 PM
well the post was supposed to cancel the random encounters every five minutes. It's just like " We defeated one monster, then another one apeared, and were going to do this until the end of the RPG" I find it kinda lame, so I'm just gonna sit here. Read all the posts that show up. and post were there is less fighting. Or a place to STOP fighting. It's starteing to drive me nuts, I mean, fighting is cool and all. But not when there is no point.

Shadow Djinn
6th March 2003, 06:30 PM
SKy:.....

Yatouji: OK....here it comes

Brian

I watced as the 2 AIrdramon battled each other. THen Zera showed up on this black dragon. He fired all these fireballs at the other Airdramon, which I noticed had a mark like <X>/ on its tail. That was right before it dissolved. then this giant white portal showed up and sucked all of us inside.....

We fell to the rocky ground and looked around. I got up and brushed myself off. Then this angel(like seraphmon) appeared.
" Hello CHosen Ones! I am Gentaromon, the one who called you here." He boomed. I looked at him in wonder. gKentaromon or whatever waved his hand and we dissapeared. We landed, this time on our feet in this huge fortress. It was sparkly and all these kind of creatures were here.
" Now, the reason why I brought you here was because of this." Gentraomon waved his hand and a screen appeared. THese monsters were waving a flag.
" These creatures, like myself are called Digimon. This was the rebel digimon army." He continued. " You see, there were more kids like you. Once their mission was compelte they returned the digivices to the digital world, here. But the digivices went offcourse. Half of them landed in the Rebel Digimon army's base. The other half landed in the Imperial Digimon's base. The digimon did not know what to do with them at first. They just kept them. Then the digivices made them digivolve, allowing te digimon to become stronger forms of themselves, increasing their power. WHen the armies discovered this however, they fought the opposing side, for the remaining digivices. No side won. Both sides were destroyed. Then, the digivices were left in a group of mountains called the Darkness Range. They evolved into the things you 12 chosen ones hold now, Digicoms. They held a egg, which hatced into the digimon you have now. THere were supposed to be 13 eggs. WHen I found them I took them here. But I found out one was corrupted. I tossed that Digicom away and it hatched into a digimon called Darknessmon. He created more digimon eggs, and hatched them, forming a digimon army. He attacked my sanctuary to get the other eggs, but no darkness could enter the sacred place. I was able to drive them off, due to the fact that the digimon were just born. But they came back, long after and attacked my sancutary with a powerful force. A dark hole appeared in the ground of my sanctuary, and I hurled the D-coms into it. They were transported into the real world, where they landed in Tokyo, Japan. Like before, I hoped the newly improved divices would find a kid, and send them here to stop Darkessmon." He finished. We looked at the screen where it showed the Digicoms going all over Tokyo.\
" WIll we be able to get back into the real world?" I asked. Gentaromon sighed.
" Darknessmon has guards surrounding every portal back into the real world. Besides, you wouldnt know where the portals would take you to in the real world. So unless you defeat Darknessmon, you wont be able to go back." He explained.
"Oh.." I had never thought that we wouldnt be able to get back home.....

Yatouji Satsuki
6th March 2003, 06:37 PM
"Mmmmhmmm. Sounds like every plot of every cliched video game. Do we need to get you the tail of a rat* while we're at it?"

I leaned back on Airdramon's back, the digimon already fast asleep."Sounds like Darknessmon has the right idea. Everyone knows the only way to survive is to grab power while you can; who cares about anyone else."

((*: points to anyone who gets the reference.))

Everoy
6th March 2003, 06:47 PM
Chris |
~~~~
"Before anything, I think we should all introduce ourselves. Let's start with the... er, what do you call yourselves again?" I asked Sunsemon. "Digimon!" She replied. "Er.. right. Digimon. Now, you first." I said, pointing to KamiKazemon.

Haruko
6th March 2003, 07:03 PM
~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~
"Darknessmon has guards guarding the portal back home. You must defeat him to get home.."Gentaromon said...
"Oh..."Rob said...
'Great...I should've never wondering into that light"I thought'But something is telling me I would've not had the choice..'

"Before anything, I think we should all introduce ourselves. Let's start with the... er, what do you call yourselves again?"One of the other kid's said...( doesn't know anyone besides Rob.)to his ..Monster.

"Digimon!"Sunsemon replied.
"Umm..OK.You first..."The kid said..Pointing to Kami..

"KamiKazemon..and my partner is.."Kami said..
"Don't tell!"I said,"I don't want anyone that I don't know to know my name. I like it better."

"Hmph."He said,"I'm Chris"
"I just don't want to tell my name..."I said..with that..

Rob went infront of me..
"She's Izumi!"
"Damn it"I whispered...Gentaromon looked at me...

'I want to go away. I don't want to be with these People. At all. I like to thing's by myself, not help needed. 'I thought..Looking at the Digicom in my hand..

~~~~~~~~~~

Yatouji Satsuki
6th March 2003, 07:10 PM
I eyed Izumi and her "Kami"doubtfully.

"I am Yatouji Satsuki, and this is..."

By then, Elecmon had reverted from Airdramon.

"Elecmon! I like pie! Do you like pie? I like buttered toast! Go fish!"

Skyline127
6th March 2003, 08:24 PM
Whoo!! No random Encounters!!!!!

(/~~Sky~~\)
I looked at Gaiamon. I felt I already knew him. It's hard to forget something about a valiant knight in armor. " How come you guys can't remember this stuff?" I asked confused.
" What do you mean? You mean you can remember this stuff?" Rob said cleching his fists.
" Yes! The digicom's are powerful Items. They are used to digivolve the digimon!!! They powerful items of light used to hold back the Darkness from taking over our own world!!" Everyone looked at him in amazment. that last remark hadn't been said. " What?"
" That last comment..." Rob started. I looked around, they all starred at me. I seemed to know more than he said... How?

Shadow Djinn
6th March 2003, 09:34 PM
Im posting Gentaromon and Darknessmon..

Name: Gentaromon
Class: data, virus or vaccine: Holy One
Type: depends on appearance: Holy Knight
Level: Mega
Appearance: Cross between Seraphmon and KNightmon
Personality:VEry noble and honorbale. KInd sometimes...
Attacks: (Ok he has 4 ok? He IS a holy digimon) Blade of Justice, Holy Light, JUstice Wing, Holy Slash

Name: DArknessmon
Class: data, virus or vaccine: Dark One
Type: depends on appearance: Dark Emperror
Appearance: Looks like the cross between MAgician of Black Chaos
Personality:Very evil...and mean...and cold.
Attacks: (same for darknessmon) Darkness Blast, Hole of Despair, Dark Messengar, Chaos Satff

Gentaromon

I realized I forgot something. I didnt tell where Darknessmon's lair was!
" Also, Darknessmon's lair is in the Darkness Ranges. But before you go there, freee all the portals. I looked around. I noticed one of the boys, satnding straight.
" You there!" I boomed.
" Y-y-ea?" He replied nervously.
" WHat is your name." I asked.
" R-r-o-b Ni-g-ghtsahde." He said. I held out a map. It was a hologram.
" Take this. It shows where all the portals are located." I said. He took it, and I said, " Now you must leave and free the portals." I waved my hand and warped them near the first one.

Darknessmon

I watched the crystal ball wearily as the kids traveled on. Is the girl here yet? I demanded. A SKullsatamon appeared from the shadows.
" No, my lord none have been seen." He said. " Very well then, send a squad of Devidramon." I spat. " And have Beelzemon lead them." He was one of my most trusted men.
" Yes sir." The SKulsatamon dissapeared and I watched as Beelzemon flew into the sky, with Devidramon trailing after him.
" Perrrfffeeeeecccct!" I hissed.

No one fight the digis ok? I put em there for reasons. Just kinda head toward the portal.

Arnen
7th March 2003, 07:55 AM
OoC: *keels over* OMG OMG I'm sorry for not posting!! WHat's happened since, like, page 1?

lugia_2000
7th March 2003, 02:44 PM
Rob
~~~~~

"The hell are you smoking?" I asked the red thing calling itself Elecmon.
"What?! I dont smoke! I huff! You like pie?!" It shouted at me. I slowly back away.
"Er...right...I'm Rob." I stated to everyone.
"I'm Chameliomon!"
"And I'm Alphamon!" My two digimon shouted their names at nearly the same time.
~~~~~~
Sorry for such a short post. Hehe...Elecman on inhalents. :P

Shadow Djinn
7th March 2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Nabooru23
OoC: *keels over* OMG OMG I'm sorry for not posting!! WHat's happened since, like, page 1? Sheesh..youre hyper...well ANYWAYs..

1. We fought a SHellmon and then an Airdramon.

2. Landed in Gentaromon's place and he just told us why he called us here yup

Haruko
7th March 2003, 05:19 PM
I gots a Sig!If you can guess what Opening Song for What Season of Digimon(Japan) this is..^^

You'll make me a Very Happy girl!

Anyway, if we get theme song's for our Character's, Butterfly is for mine!

(If you want me too, I'll PM you the Lyrics and Song)..

I'm just so happy!
But to the Point(this song make's me want to Bounce!)

~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~
"Do you like Pie?I like Pie!I love PIEE!!!"Elecmon said...
"What are you smoking?"Rob stated..
His 2 digimon introduced them self to Elecmon, who was Crazy with Pie..

"Damn.."I said to myself..I looked over to KamiKazemon..

'Wow.It's so...'I thought to myself(This explain's why I want her themey to be Butterfly),'Beautiful...It remind's me..'

'Of time's at home...'I said to myself....A tear came to my Eye..
"Come to yourself.."I said. They were looking at me funny, so were Gentaromon..

'Great...But....'I thought still,'I still can't get it...'

'Something....I can't think of it..I'm not sure..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She's thinking..more Character Devolpment.

Toxicity
7th March 2003, 09:02 PM
((OOC: *booms back in* Fwee-ness...I've returned from my absence...))

----Laura----

After a while, I came across the others and their digimon and...just...stood there. Oo;;

"I wonder why their all in Champion...Does that mean I should?" I heard Kitsunmon ask herself.....

"I dunno if we battle them or not....But digivolve if you wish."

"Okay....Kitsunmon, digivolve to....Aquamon!" She transformed into what looked like the Water Card from CardCaptor Sakura dressed like the Magician of Black Chaos with a black staff with a blue orb in her hand and black fox ears.

Seconds later...My digicom was flashing, I flipped on the screen, and saw a pic of Aquamon and next to it: Aquamon, Champion.

I stood there....motionless.....Amazed, Kitsun.....Erm, Aquamon, just floating.....She knew she needed her current form later, but she prepared early...
-------------

Skyline127
7th March 2003, 09:22 PM
((Ooc: Are we fighting or something now?)) :confused:

Shadow Djinn
7th March 2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Skyline127
((Ooc: Are we fighting or something now?)) :confused:
we're heading towards the 1st portal....

Arnen
7th March 2003, 09:39 PM
~`~`Arnen~Ice`~`~

I opened my eyes. There were people sprawled arouund me, a pair of them rolling down the hill. Hill? Ok, where the hell was I?! There were all these weird little THINGS around, and frankly I was really freaked out. One of them came up to me. It was a little white puffball with eyes.

"Hiya!" It said, obviously hyper-happy, "I'm Snomon! You're Arnen, right?" I nodded, dumbfounded. "Yippee!" The thingy - Snomon - jumped on my head. She was cold, and I struggled to pull her off. Finally giving up, I sat on the ground.

"Wh-what are you?" I asked dazedly.

"I'm a Digimon, silly!"

"<Ok...>"

Suddenly, Snomon made an "oh!" noise, and jumped off my head. She was glowing. "Snomon Digivolve to..." (her voice changed) "Koldmon!"

O...k... Again... Snomon - Koldmon now? - gazed up at me, blinking She now looked like a little cat head-type thingy. Whatever. I picked her up (she was still kinda cold) and looked around.

**fast-forward to where we are now**

I saw one girl with a Digimon ahead. The Digimon Digivolved to Champion, making my bad mood worse. I was the only one whose Digimon hadn't Digivolved yet! I looked down at Koldmon (who I was still holding due to her lack of legs). SHe blinked up at me.

"Want me to Digivolve too?" she asked. I practically face-vaulted.

"YOU MEAN YOU COULD'VE THIS WHOLE TIME?!" I asked, outraged.

"You didn't ask," came the calm reply.

"Ok, then, let's see," I siad.

Koldmon closed he eyes in concentration. "Koldmon Digivolve to... Koorimon!"

Now Kold- I mean, Koorimon, was a little white tiger with a spiked tail. I sighed with relief.

"You know this means no more free rides?" I asked. She nodded, whipping her tail back and forth.

Toxicity
7th March 2003, 10:32 PM
----Laura----

I noticed how everybody else was nearby, I rushed down, Aquamon floating behind me.....

"Wait! You forgot somebody!" I called out....Losing my breath some...I rushed even more down the hill, finally in the group of kids and their digimon.....I stopped, and panted.

"Laura," Aquamon said, de-digivolving to Kitsunmon, "Maybe you could put less physical pressure on yourself....It's not right...since you aren't a physically developed kid...."

I nodded, wondering about where the portals would be....
-------------

Yatouji Satsuki
8th March 2003, 10:11 AM
((Sorry for not posting. I've been really sick))

"Pie! Wheee-kupo!"

I rolled my eyes.

Shadow Djinn
8th March 2003, 10:56 AM
Zera

We walked towards the 1st portal. UnforntunATely we didnt know where it was -_-".
" Check the map.'' I told Rob. " Er...its north of us. Theres another one west." He said. That was when I got an idea.
" Lets split into 2 groups." I suggested. " then 1 group goes to the north portaL, THE 2ND GOES to the west." i continued.

Haruko
8th March 2003, 05:45 PM
^^

~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~
"We are looking for the First Portal."Zera said,"Let's make it easy, let's split up. One goup North Portal, one group west.."

"I wanna go alone."I told to myself, hoping other's wouldn't hear..
"Why!!Traveling in Groups is Fun!"Kami said(I'm not digivolving her early.And when it's not needed..)

"No."I said,"I just want to."

I still stared at Kami..

'What is it about her?'I thought to myself still. I wanted to go only only to see around.

~~~~~~~~

Yatouji Satsuki
10th March 2003, 02:55 PM
((Bad news people. I now can't see out of one eye. Whether this and other recent events will interfere with my posting remains to be seen.))

"I'll go with whoever. It doesn't matter to me."

Arnen
10th March 2003, 08:19 PM
~`~`Arnen~Ice`~`~

I looked around, looking for where the First Portal thing could possibly be. Deciding on a direction, I walked off, motioning for Koorimon to follow. I heard someone yell, "Hey, we're supposed to be a team!" but ignored whoever it was. Screw teamwork and all who believe in it.

OoC: Hope your eye feels better soon!

Toxicity
11th March 2003, 06:22 AM
(OOC: *is back from all absences*)

----Laura----

I looked towards Arnen slowly...I easily understood her feeling, teamwork includes being social, and I'm disabled at being social....I couldn't do it. I heard the same person yell towards me, and I completely ignored, a tear of depression in my eye.

"Laura...." Kitsunmon said, "Are you coming with the rest except Arnen?"

All I could do is shake my head and say, "No..."

I saw she had her ears perked down sadly before she could say only, "Oh."

I knew she understood my feeling....But she doesn't know what I go through. I threw one of my fists on a rock in sadness...
-------------

Shadow Djinn
12th March 2003, 01:05 AM
OH....yea later Zera becomes cold...and mean. Youll see why later ;)

Zera

I guess no one wanted to go in groups. Leaping on Dargonmon I asked 2 guys(lugia and skyline) together if they wanted to come along.

Brian

I watched as Zera accsociated with the other 2 guys. I walked away......downcast. He seemed to not know me anymore. It seemed his brain just was wiped....I kicked the sand and a flurry of dust retaliated. A wind was coming....my eyes widened. A sandstorm. I leapt on Firebirdmon and flew towards the others. I was pretty far away, I had realized. As soon as I saw some people I screamed like a maniac.
" SANNDSTORM!!!SANDSTORM!!!SANDSTORM!!!!!SANDSTORM!! !" I screamed. Then I heard Zera's voice.
" Brian, calm down." He said. Beads of sweat trickled down my face. I took a deep breath.

Haruko
12th March 2003, 06:26 AM
~~~~~
Izumi
~~
"Hm.."I said, thinking of a Way to go..
"Come one!Go with Zera!!"Kami said..
"No."

"SANDSTORM!!SANDSTORM!!"Brian said, after he kicked some sand.

*Giggle Giggle...*

"It's not a sandstorm."..I said,"You just kicked ton's of sand.."

"Idiots."I thought to myself. I felt a Dark Presence over me, but not thinking of it..

"I'll go...Hmm...Maybe North. Or East..I Dunno.."I whispered,"Maybe South. I didn't say I wanted to get out of here in a Hurry."

~~~~~~~~~

Toxicity
12th March 2003, 05:46 PM
Oh....And I think Laura might turn to the bad side...You'll see. ;)

----Laura----

"Laura...." Iheard the dark voice from the beginning say, I fell over, thinking to myself...*My voices....They've r-r-ettturned....*O.o

"I understand how you're feeling disabled at being social....But imagine being on the dark side..."

"But how?" I asked, "What will happen if I'm on the dark side...?"

"Me and the other voice, Gentaromon, have argued of choosing your side for you. I've noticed there's only one or two under me...So I won."

"I understand...But first, Who are you?"

"Laura....." The voice said, "I'm Darknessmon." Then all of the sudden, I was enevloped within darkness, and somebody who looked like the Magician of Black Chaos off Yu-Gi-Oh landed in front of me.

*Wow.....* I thought to myself, *But what does Gentaromon look like?*

"Laura...Welcome to the dark side...." Darknessmon told me, "Now, you earn a darker digicom." Then all of the sudden he floated towards the digicom in my hands, placed his hand over it, and the colors changed from icy blue, to a deep navy-blue.

I stared around me, the darkness leaving quicker than it came, Kitsunmon leaped over, "Laura!"
-------------

Haruko
12th March 2003, 06:04 PM
I changed Izumi's form a Tad. You'll notice, she's evil, not good. It help's with Evolving her Character. But she's Tricked and Brainwashed into it. She really doesn't want to..

Anyway,Evil is FUN!!

~~~~~
Izumi-Getting Brainwashed!!
~~~

"Izum.."A Dark, voice in my head..

I felt myself being put somewhere I wasn't supposed to..

"Kami!!"I shouted..I felt weird in a Sence(Is it ok I do a Kouichi Type Brainwashing?)..

Kami faded away...I then noticed something..

"D...Dan?"I said to myself. Dan is my twin I haven't seen since a Long time ago..I missed him..

"I can get him to you, Izumi".

"I'm not turning Evil!"
"You have no choice, Your heart is filled with Darkness, waiting to be free, and Corrupt your Mind. You and Kami can do Great and Powerful thing's with Evil. Those, Other Children, that are good, have no Respect for you. They don't know the True you!"

"Anyway, do you want to be Strong, and control the Wind with KamiKazemon?Hmm?I ask you!"
"Tell me who you are!"
"I'm Darknessmon. I will be, soon, your leader. As you Evil, I could control anything!And with those other humans.."

A Picture of Laura, and Satsuki appered...
(I think those are the other's that are evil)

"Why should..I."I said, felling choked by something..

"Finally. Your darkness in your Heart has gotten through to you. You deserve better than good..."

With those words, I felt my view changing from good, to evil.

Even worse, My DigiCom was now a Darker Pink than before, when it was a Light Pink

~~~~~~~~~
I was thinking about that for a while now.
That's why i made her feel a Dark Presence.

Toxicity
13th March 2003, 05:12 PM
Yeah....Those are us...The other dark-siders. ;)
----Laura----

Kitsunmon leaped towards me, staring closer at the darkness of my digicom.....She said to me, in a trembling voice, "Yesss.....I fffelllt i-i-it t-t-t-oooo, Llllaurrrra...."

I nodded, "But another thing, he must have watched me all this time....He watched all the hatred I've recieved since I was 9....He watched the darkness over come me too, the time I turned to a goth."

She whimpered, "Now.....We're gonna be hated more." I saw a few tears in her eyes, as I slowly shrugged.

"Now, Now. Quit your crying...."

She nodded and stopped, I knew I was the only human she could obey easily, even if we only knew each other for only a few hours.

She then looked up towards me, "Laura....With you, Satsuki, and Izumi....Will we succeed?"

I patted her head slightly, "If we try..." I said, "If we try."

I walked to the rock I was hitting in depression a few minutes ago, and sat down, Kitunmon placing her front paws on my lap. I watched the kids under Gentaromon walk away, I stared...I felt Darknessmon's voice in my head once more:
"Look at them...So pathetic."

Kitsunmon stared at me slightly, "Laura, do you wish to see my in-training form now...?"

I nodded, as a crystal light surrounded her body, she got smaller into the shape of a Viximon(Renamon's in-training), the light faded and revealed an icy blue Viximon with silver eyes and small black feathery wings, sorta like Kero's on Cardcaptor Sakura. She looked up, "Hi Laura...I'm Sasamimon." She said slowly.

I looked down and picked up Sasami(short for Sasamimon), and placed her in my lap, she closed her eyes and her tiny wings folded onto her back, she slept there.....As I was waiting for another command from Darknessmon.
-------------

Haruko
13th March 2003, 05:29 PM
^^

~~~~~~
Izumi-Evil
~~~
"Kamiii."I said, shakenly. My body felt no longer mine. One side wanted to go with the others, the second wanted to stay..

"Remember....Wait for order's..."Darknessmon's voice said in my head, as I started to cradle back and forth(Remember, she's brainwashed.)..Behind a huge rock.

"Izuuummiii"Kami said, sensing evil too,"What's wrong.Fight evil"

"I can't........Dannn"I said. I then noticed Laura looking at me funny...

My body felt no longer mine, like a More Evil Spirit of me was in..

"You ok?"She asked, with a Sasamimon in her hands. Kami was just staring at me..

Toxicity
13th March 2003, 06:00 PM
----Laura----

I continued to watch Izumi slowly, Sasami still sleeping peacefully in my lap.....I sensed how she was brainwashed after a second, I still asked, "Are you sure you're okay....?"

She didn't answer...All Izumi did was cradle back-and-forth again and again and again and again and so on in her brainwashed phase. I wondered for a second if I would've been brainwashed....Since I wasn't....I thought of the theory that my brain had some immunity to it, and that Darknessmon knew that I didn't need to be brainwashed. Then I looked back to KamiKazemon watching Izumi with a worried look, I wondered again, wondering this time if Kami thought she was still on the good side......Just thinking....My eyes still focused on Izumi cradling back and forth.
-------------

Shadow Djinn
13th March 2003, 07:53 PM
Someone can take the fire digicom....i have somethin to post =)

Brian

The endless waves of sound blew around me. Firebird flew past me and blasted away incoming, Gizamon they were called. The sand started to swirl, and it rose into a tornado. It formed into a sand dragon, dust surrounding it. The digicom flashed.
" Sandstonemon, Ultimate level." It said.
" What...: I said in awe. The dragon slashed me, and it hurt like heck. It swiped me again and i fell to the floor. I could hardly breathe. Then I slipped into eternal darkness....the last thing I saw was Firebirdmon being slashed and the digicom flying away..

Hes dead. Yup. Someone can take the digicom:yes:

Haruko
13th March 2003, 09:07 PM
You killed your Character??

*GASP!!*

~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~
"Don't fight me. It would be simpler that way."Darknessmon kept on saying..

"No!!"I said, still cradling..With my DigiCom coming out..

Kami stared with it in full gaze..hoping it wasn't turned evil..

"Izumi..I'll support you, though I don't wish of it."Kami said,"Just stop.."

I could tell that Kami was worried...

"She will be less worried if you just gave it. Give in."

"Sorry..I have to..."I said to myself..

"I'm all your's, Darknessmon.."I said, not out loud, but loud enough for Kami,Laura and Sasami to hear..

"Yessssss."A victory was scored for him..

My eye's turned into one color(brown..It's like in the Anime's..^^)..and I stood up..

"Let's wait for Darknessmon's Comands, Laura."

Shadow Djinn
13th March 2003, 10:43 PM
>_>; i had this planned a longgggg tiime ago.....and I dont jave time to maintain 2 people now..... >_>

Toxicity
14th March 2003, 04:16 PM
----Laura----

I stood up to Izumi's words, Sasami still sleeping in my arms(she's a heavy sleeper....O_O'), "Right...But we need to find out where Satsuki is..."
-------------