PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.35

Pages : 1 [2] 3

The Blue Avenger
2nd November 2005, 03:00 PM
Karin: You win a Mega Kick TM!
MP: It is in RBY.

Gabi: Lunar Gem

[1/11] Did you do anything for Halloween last night? Did you enjoy it? If you don't celebrate it, what did you do instead?
I didn't really do much. I just handed out candy to the kids who came by, but only two groups stopped at our house, so I wasn't needed very often. I did enjoy it though, some of the costumes were pretty cute.

The_Missing_Link
2nd November 2005, 03:52 PM
GT!: This Pokemon was originally a foreign Pokemon that was imported as a pet. It has no problem living in dirty water. This ability has allowed its population to increase by a very high factor.

Corphish for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use that and a red coin for my first EMT of the month

The Blue Avenger
2nd November 2005, 04:00 PM
Becca: Correct! Your EMT is Fake Tears.

Charizard04621
2nd November 2005, 04:08 PM
Cool, thanks ^_^

TheBlueAvenger gave me this MP: Omastar, Taillow, Lombre, Dragonair, Ursaring, Electrode, Wailmer, Bagon, Gulpin, Marshtomp, Onix, Kabutops, Arbok, Hitmonchan

1) Is this pokémon found in RBY? Yes

Omastar, Dragonair, Electrode, Onix, Kabutops, Arbok, Hitmonchan

2) Is this pokémon of the Rock type?

[/quote]

The Blue Avenger
2nd November 2005, 04:14 PM
Karin: It is not.

Arnen
2nd November 2005, 05:01 PM
[1/11] Did you do anything for Halloween last night? Did you enjoy it? If you don't celebrate it, what did you do instead?

I got a lot of candy, way more than I got from where I used to live. I also got a thing of microwavable popcorn (it was cool, it had orange buttery powder stuff on it) and a package of hot cocoa mix. It was pretty fun, considering my friends ditched me and my sister since we showed up late where we were supposed to meet. I got to wear my cape and carry my sword, so.. ^.^

classy_cat18
2nd November 2005, 05:23 PM
Gabi: Sorry, but I sold it to Hannah.

Can I have a game of MP? *gives Red MGCoin*

The Blue Avenger
2nd November 2005, 05:31 PM
Arnen: Wow! Lucky! Your MG is 2 Green MGcoins!

Shonta: Kadabra, Nidoking, Plusle, Tentacool, Victreebell, Ninjask, Gligar, Baltoy, Aron, Misdreavus, Barboach, Bulbasaur, Wooper, Squirtle

classy_cat18
2nd November 2005, 10:35 PM
MP: Kadabra, Nidoking, Plusle, Tentacool, Victreebell, Ninjask, Gligar, Baltoy, Aron, Misdreavus, Barboach, Bulbasaur, Wooper, Squirtle

Question #1: Has the Pokemon evolved yet?

*Murkrow
3rd November 2005, 03:27 AM
[3/11]What do you consider to be the best TM you've received from the EMT? What did you do with it? What's the worst one?

Probably Meteor Mash seeing as it's a pretty decent move and Steel type, which don't really have that many good moves, if my memory serves right. I gave it to my captured Skarmory, Rage (receiving the TM was actually what finally persuaded me to go out and catch a Skarmory).
The worst....er, I have two Splash TM's ¬_¬ Don't think anything more needs to be said.

2 MG's please.

SoulflameNinetales
3rd November 2005, 05:53 AM
Zubat, Walimer, Ralts, Charmander, Torchic, Beldum, Mew, Seadra, Yanma, Kadabra, Metapod, Raticate, Swalot, Slowbro

Has the pokemon evolved?

Charizard04621
3rd November 2005, 08:25 AM
TheBlueAvenger gave me this MP: Omastar, Taillow, Lombre, Dragonair, Ursaring, Electrode, Wailmer, Bagon, Gulpin, Marshtomp, Onix, Kabutops, Arbok, Hitmonchan

2) Is this pokémon of the Rock type? No

Dragonair, Electrode, Arbok, Hitmonchan

3) Can this pokémon learn an electric type attack that deals direct damage?

Knight of Time
3rd November 2005, 09:42 AM
It's been quite a while since I last posted here for anything other than for the EMT or an EMT Game, so without further ado:

Jeff gave me this GT! in September (in the previous version, it was given to me on the 7th, and found on the top of the 23rd page):

GT!: Of all the Pokemon that learn Heat Wave, this Pokemon learns it the earliest.

I'm betting that would be Charizard, who learns the move at L1 in FR/LG. Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

[3/11] What do you consider to be the best TM you've received from the EMT? What did you do with it? What's the worst one?

Hmm, I'd probably say Sacred Fire is the best TM I received. I have yet to use it, but as soon as he evolves, I'm going to teach it to my adopted Growlithe, Bombos. IMO, Sacred Fire would be my choice over his bred-on move (Heat Wave) in single battles, but in double battles, it would be vice versa (unless I had plans to get an opposing Pokemon burned that could be trouble). The worst TM I got from the EMT, is probably the Tackle TM I once had. But then again, there is the Scratch TM I got from the EMT Game. I'm definitely throwing it away, knowing that pretty much every Pokemon that can get Scratch already knows it when adopted/captured.

No, I didn't do very much on Halloween, around the time we were getting trick-or-treaters, I was eating my supper, but I got so see just a few of the people who came to the door that day. Yeah, even though I am not into trick-or-treating, it was nice, because there were leftover treats from that day.

2 MGs, a new GT!, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new game of MP please.

Also, I'd like to sell my Solar Gem for Stamps, and use the two Stamps to forge one of my Hollow Stones with one of my Flame Gems to make a Fire Stone, please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd November 2005, 01:42 PM
Jeff: Solar Gem. :D

Shonta: no problem.

Hannah: Division Gem, Hollow Stone.

Kyle: MG: Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem. GT: this pokemon is named after its mos prominent physical feature and a tool that's most useful when used in unknown places. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. MP: Marill, Scyther, Grumpig, Slowbro, Grimer, Abra, Voltorb, Victreebell, Forretress, Bagon, Nidoran F, Bayleef, Porygon2, Smoochum. Selling/Forging: the Fire Stone is yours, and the Hollow Stone, Solar Gem and Flame Gem are not.

[3/11]What do you consider to be the best TM you've received from the EMT? What did you do with it? What's the worst one?
The best was Aeroblast. I'd been looking forward to getting it. I gave it to my Pidgeot. As for the worst one... probably Conversion 2. So few pokemon can use it! I'm glad Previsiona could make use of it.

The Blue Avenger
3rd November 2005, 03:49 PM
I'll sell the Solar Gem for stamps, please.

Shonta: It has not.

Ben: It has not.

Karin: It can.

Kyle: It is indeed. Take the coin.

Gabi: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Knight of Time
3rd November 2005, 05:22 PM
GT!: Hmm, that sounds like Ampharos to me. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Gabi gave me the following MP list:

Marill, Scyther, Grumpig, Slowbro, Grimer, Abra, Voltorb, Victreebell, Forretress, Bagon, Nidoran F, Bayleef, Porygon2, Smoochum.

Question 1: Can the MP evolve?

Lady Vulpix
3rd November 2005, 05:30 PM
GT: no, sorry, it was Nosepass. What's an Ampharos's most prominent physical feature?

MP: no, it can't.

The_Missing_Link
3rd November 2005, 05:34 PM

I don't remember the best (although I think I did get Psychic once) but I do remember the worst was Struggle. Honestly, that shouldn't even be included in the generator

I'll play a game of GT

Knight of Time
3rd November 2005, 06:03 PM
Ouch, I thought the GT was Ampharos, on account of it having the beacon in its tail, used as a type of flashlight. Oh well...

Marill, Scyther, Grumpig, Slowbro, Grimer, Abra, Voltorb, Victreebell, Forretress, Bagon, Nidoran F, Bayleef, Porygon2, Smoochum.

Okay, since the MP can't evolve, my updated list is now:

Grumpig, Slowbro, Victreebel, Forretress, Porygon2

Question 2: Is the MP a Psychic type?

classy_cat18
3rd November 2005, 09:55 PM
MP: Plusle, Tentacool, Gligar, Baltoy, Aron, Misdreavus, Barboach, Bulbasaur, Wooper, Squirtle

Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Water type?

Megahorn by a long shot. I'm going to give it to Moriko. It's the most powerful Bug type move and it can only be learned by Heracross (lucky shot). The worst one? I guess Lick. Everyone knows it as soon as someone adopts/catches it.

MG please.

Charizard04621
4th November 2005, 08:39 AM

2) Is this pokémon of the Rock type? No

Dragonair, Electrode, Arbok, Hitmonchan

3) Can this pokémon learn an electric type attack that deals direct damage? Yes

Dragonair, Electrode, Hitmonchan

I'm going for Hitmonchan. There's a 1 in 3 chance I'll get it right, and even if I don't I'll get my coin back.

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2005, 09:57 AM
Becca: MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs. If the good ones are there, why wouldn't the bad ones be? It's a matter of luck, which moves you end up getting. GT: most trainers have this pokemon evolve twice in a row (meaning that once it evolves, they cause it to evolve again immediately). Even once they've decided to do that, they still have to make a choice.

Kyle: no, it isn't.

Shonta: Gold Berry. :)

Wolfsong
4th November 2005, 11:45 AM

I think it is a tie between psychoboost and hydro cannon. I haven't given psychoboost to anyoen yet but i'm planning on giving it to Darin. Hydrocannon i gave to Zale when i should have given it to Colby. ^^; As for as the worst, i can't remeber btu i have gotten some that i couldn't use.

I'd like my two EMTs for the month please *hands over required mg coins*

SoulflameNinetales
4th November 2005, 12:53 PM
Zubat, Walimer, Ralts, Charmander, Torchic, Beldum, Mew, Seadra, Yanma, Kadabra, Metapod, Raticate, Swalot, Slowbro

Has the pokemon evolved? No
Is the pokemon obtainable in R/B/Y?

The_Missing_Link
4th November 2005, 03:26 PM
Becca: MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs. If the good ones are there, why wouldn't the bad ones be? It's a matter of luck, which moves you end up getting. GT: most trainers have this pokemon evolve twice in a row (meaning that once it evolves, they cause it to evolve again immediately). Even once they've decided to do that, they still have to make a choice.

I don't understand. So once this Pokemon evolves, the trainer can evolve it again but has two different choices? If that's so, then it's a vague GT. There are a lot of Pokemon who can split off into two different species

The Blue Avenger
4th November 2005, 03:54 PM
Karin: It was actually Electrode. Sorry.

Shonta: It is.

Ben: It is not.

Amy: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP
EMTs: Taunt, Signal Beam

classy_cat18
4th November 2005, 04:06 PM
MP: Tentacool, Barboach, Wooper, Squirtle

Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Ground type?

The Blue Avenger
4th November 2005, 04:15 PM
It is not.

classy_cat18
4th November 2005, 04:29 PM
MP: Tentacool, Squirtle

Question #4: Is the Pokemon a Poison type?

The Blue Avenger
4th November 2005, 07:12 PM
Shonta: It is not.

classy_cat18
4th November 2005, 09:55 PM
MP: Squirtle

Is the Pokemon Squirtle? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
4th November 2005, 10:03 PM
You are correct! Take your coin.

classy_cat18
4th November 2005, 10:22 PM
Okay, another game of MP, please. *gives Red MGCoin*

The Blue Avenger
4th November 2005, 10:30 PM
You got it.

MP: Typhlosion, Hypno, Tyrogue, Donophan, Azurill, Combusken, Tyranitar, Mankey, Bagon, Roselia, Walimer, Gengar, Mew, Larvitar

You may also wish to check out the spotlight before tomorrow rolls around.

classy_cat18
4th November 2005, 11:06 PM
MP: Typhlosion, Hypno, Tyrogue, Donophan, Azurill, Combusken, Tyranitar, Mankey, Bagon, Roselia, Walimer, Gengar, Mew, Larvitar

Question #1: Can the Pokemon learn Fire Punch?

The Blue Avenger
4th November 2005, 11:08 PM
Yes, it can.

classy_cat18
4th November 2005, 11:34 PM
MP: Typhlosion, Hypno, Combusken, Tyranitar, Mankey, Gengar, Mew

Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Flamethrower?

The Blue Avenger
4th November 2005, 11:37 PM
It can not.

classy_cat18
4th November 2005, 11:46 PM
MP: Hypno, Mankey

Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Fighting type?

Charizard04621
5th November 2005, 02:45 AM
Okay, no big deal. I'll use my Red MGCoin to play another game of Mystery Pokémon.

The Blue Avenger
5th November 2005, 08:50 AM
Shonta: It is not.

Karin: Gardevoir, Wynaut, Illumise, Golduck, Chikorita, Snorlax, Beedrill, Mawile, Machop, Delibird, Sunflora, Wurmple, Gloom, Flygon

Lady Vulpix
5th November 2005, 09:02 AM
Becca: not really. There are several pokemon who have 2 or more evolution paths, but most of them still wouldn't fit the clue. And besides, I said that trainers normally evolve them right away after their first evolution, and there aren't many pokemon to whom trainers do that. Think carefully.

classy_cat18
5th November 2005, 09:46 AM
MP: Hypno

Is the Pokemon Hypno? Green MGCoin if I'm right.

Charizard04621
5th November 2005, 11:04 AM
TBA gave me this MP: Gardevoir, Wynaut, Illumise, Golduck, Chikorita, Snorlax, Beedrill, Mawile, Machop, Delibird, Sunflora, Wurmple, Gloom, Flygon

1) Does this pokémon's name contain the letter R?

The_Missing_Link
5th November 2005, 12:24 PM
I'm goin to say Oddish for a blue coin. I can only think that once it evolves into a Gloom, no trainer would be content with that and would immediately evolve it again into something else

If I'm right, I'll use the coin to play another GT and if I'm wrong, I'll buy a red coin and play again

Lady Vulpix
5th November 2005, 07:47 PM
That's right, Becca, I knew you could do it. You get your Blue MGCoin and for a half of its value you get this GT: many have trained this pokemon in RBY but not in GSC, even if it was still available in lots of areas.

The Blue Avenger
5th November 2005, 09:22 PM
Shonta: Correct. Take your prize.

Karin: It does not.

The_Missing_Link
5th November 2005, 09:32 PM
I'll say Chansey for a blue coin. A lot of people used it in RBY battles but now prefer to use Blissey, considering it's stronger

If I'm right, I'll use that and a red coin for my second EMT of the month

classy_cat18
5th November 2005, 10:02 PM
Cool. I would like to use my Green MGCoin to play another game of MP.

Charizard04621
6th November 2005, 12:39 AM
TBA gave me this MP: Gardevoir, Wynaut, Illumise, Golduck, Chikorita, Snorlax, Beedrill, Mawile, Machop, Delibird, Sunflora, Wurmple, Gloom, Flygon

1) Does this pokémon's name contain the letter R? No

Wynaut, Illumise, Golduck, Mawile, Machop, Gloom, Flygon

2) Can this pokémon go into mediums other than land via wings, fins, etc.?

Lady Vulpix
6th November 2005, 06:43 AM
Becca: sorry, it was Magikarp. Many people trained it in RBY in order ti get Gyarados, but in GSC they could catch the red Gyarados quite early in the game, so there was no reason to train a Magikarp. And Magikarps can be found virtually everywhere, unlike Chansey who's harder to obtain. Next time I have to think for a GT for you I'll try to make it easier, sorry. On the brighter side, you got a nice move from the EMT: Surf .

Shonta: MP: Ditto, Ninjask, Drowzee, Solrock, Mantine, Smoochum, Gloom, Chimecho, Scizor, Voltorb, Cloyster, Scyther, Electrike, Kingdra.

EMT GAME:
[TYPE] DARK
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
6th November 2005, 09:23 AM
Karin: It cannot.

EMT game: Crunch?

Charizard04621
6th November 2005, 10:36 AM

2) Can this pokémon go into mediums other than land via wings, fins, etc.? No

Wynaut, Mawile, Machop, Gloom

3) Is this pokémon a Grass type?

The_Missing_Link
6th November 2005, 11:28 AM
Becca: sorry, it was Magikarp. Many people trained it in RBY in order ti get Gyarados, but in GSC they could catch the red Gyarados quite early in the game, so there was no reason to train a Magikarp. And Magikarps can be found virtually everywhere, unlike Chansey who's harder to obtain. Next time I have to think for a GT for you I'll try to make it easier, sorry. On the brighter side, you got a nice move from the EMT: Surf .

You get the Red Gyarados at least in the middle of the game, which is not earlier than getting a Magikarp and leveling it up to a Gyarados. And you're making it seem like I'm a bloody moron for getting it wrong

EMT: Taunt

Surf is moot because I didn't get the GT right and used my only red coin to play the game (not like it matters anyway since none of my Pokemon can benefit from it). I'll buy a red coin (stamp) and play GT again

Lady Vulpix
6th November 2005, 01:10 PM
I never said, implied or even thought that you were a moron for getting it wrong. Will you please calm down?

I'll let Jeff handle your GT, I don't want to make you angrier and I don't know how not to. In the meantime you can say how you're paying for the Red MGCoin.

classy_cat18
6th November 2005, 02:03 PM
MP: Ditto, Ninjask, Drowzee, Solrock, Mantine, Smoochum, Gloom, Chimecho, Scizor, Voltorb, Cloyster, Scyther, Electrike, Kingdra

Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

EMT: Faint Attack?

The Blue Avenger
6th November 2005, 02:18 PM
Karin: It is not.

Becca: GT: This Pokemon raises the temperature around it by around 3 and a half degrees Fahrenheit for a radius of 3300 feet. It causes earaches if you stand too close. Some towns are known to sound sirens to warn of mass outbreaks of this Pokemon.

Charizard04621
6th November 2005, 02:21 PM

2) Can this pokémon go into mediums other than land via wings, fins, etc.? No

Wynaut, Mawile, Machop, Gloom

3) Is this pokémon a Grass type? No

Wynaut, Mawile, Machop

Time to gamble again! I guess Machop.

The Blue Avenger
6th November 2005, 02:41 PM
Karin: Sorry again. This time it was Wynaut.

Charizard04621
6th November 2005, 03:18 PM
I chose to gamble. ^_^ It's more worth it to get a Green rather than a Blue MGCoin.

I'll play another MP, although this time I won't take such intentional risks.

SoulflameNinetales
7th November 2005, 09:05 PM
EMT: Bite?

The_Missing_Link
7th November 2005, 09:15 PM
I have no idea what it is and I don't want to take a stab at it. Instead, I'll buy another coin with a stamp and play again

Lady Vulpix
8th November 2005, 12:20 PM
Becca, it's hard to come up with GTs, and it's frustrating when a player keeps complaining while still wanting us to think of new clues. If you're not going to post a guess, then maybe you should try other games instead.

EMT GAME:
[TYPE] DARK
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Crunch, Taunt, Faint Attack, Bite.

Knight of Time
8th November 2005, 12:29 PM
EMT Game: Flatter?

Wolfsong
8th November 2005, 12:31 PM
Could this be Torment?

The_Missing_Link
8th November 2005, 12:34 PM
I've found in the past that most workers picked a Pokemon and looked at their Pokedex entry to use as clues. I've always liked this game so I'm not going to change just because I didn't get two of them right. And why post a guess when I know I'm going to be wrong? It's frustrating, but until the game shuts down, I'm not going to stop playing it

Lady Vulpix
8th November 2005, 01:36 PM
Kyle got the EMT Game again. Congratulations! The Flatter TM is yours.

Becca, I know they used to do that, and even before that they just said the standard height, weight and type of the pokemon, but I think it gets boring if all the clues are the same. Especially in the cases when it doesn't require thinking. I'll post a GT clue for you, but if you don't like it, I'm not going to post more for a while: this pokemon is known for playing balance games with its unevolved form and for using its nose for different things other than just smelling.

The_Missing_Link
8th November 2005, 02:05 PM
Sealeo for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll play again

Lady Vulpix
8th November 2005, 02:58 PM
You're right. As for your new GT... judging by the sound of its name, you could assume that being close to this pokemon would bring you bad luck.

The_Missing_Link
8th November 2005, 03:18 PM
Jynx for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use that and a red coin for my second EMT of the month (Surf didn't count)

classy_cat18
8th November 2005, 04:40 PM
Gabi, did you answer my MP question?

Knight of Time
9th November 2005, 03:34 PM

Okay, since the MP is not a Psychic type, my updated list is now:

Victreebel, Forretress, Porygon2

Question 3: Is the MP from RBY?

New poll time:

(11/9) What is the most common thing you download from the internet these days (strictly excluding anything offensive)? If it's music, what kind of music do you like downloading? Why?

For me, it's music alright; video game music. I download it b/c being a gamer, I like listening to tunes from games I like (mainly the Sonic games, but there are others, like Mario games and Zelda games), and sometimes, when I listen to Sonic music, I can speed up the music (if it's in MP3 format), and make it almost sound like it does when you get Power Sneakers/Speed Shoes in any Sonic game of the platform type where getting the speedy footwear makes the music speed up.

MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a GT! please.

Edit: Gabi, Jeff, Soo, there's something I've been meaning to ask you guys. If any of you can answer this question, I'd appreciate it very much.

If someone posts on a day asking for 10 SCs or 10 GGs (whether or not they answered any polls to get a MG or two as well), but there are no posts there from the workers on that day, can that person ask for an additional 10 SCs or 10 GGs the next day (IOW, since I asked for 10 SCs yesterday, am I allowed to ask for another 10 SCs today?)?

If this can be done, I'd like an additional 10 SCs for today (as usual, 1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin for them) please.

Edit 2: Okay, I got the answer to my above question (thanks Soo and Jeff. Gabi, can you answer it too please?), so I'd like 10 more SCs (like the others, 1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), for a total of 30 SCs (10 from today, 10 from yesterday, 10 from Wednesday) please.

*Murkrow
11th November 2005, 02:35 PM
(11/9) What is the most common thing you download from the internet these days (strictly excluding anything offensive)? If it's music, what kind of music do you like downloading? Why?

I don't really download anything, but if I did, it would probably be music, or maybe episode of tv shows I like (though there's nothing that I like that much). I don't really have a preference as to what music I like/would download. It can be anything from rap to pop, to r&b, it really depends on the song. Though nothing slow, they generally irritate me.

[11/11]When was the last time that something/someone really irritated you? What did you do about it?

Today. Got myself down to campus by 9, expecting to catch the mini-bus to Reaseheath College (we got there every Friday for the animal handling part of the course). Only to get there and find one of the biology staff waiting for us to tell us that there'd been a last minute problem with the staff at the college and so it'd been cancelled. That was really annoying, especially considering I'd come back from home just because we were meant to still be going >_< I couldn't really do anything about it, but it was alright in the end....it was just a free day off.

3 MG's please.

Arnen
11th November 2005, 09:00 PM
I mostly download either music or free MMO's. As far as music goes, it's usually just stuff from games or anime I like, since my friends mostly like the same "regular" music as me, so I can just get burned copies of CD's from them.

[11/11]When was the last time that something/someone really irritated you? What did you do about it?
Today, actually. The school withheld my report card because I didn't pay my $5 PE fees. Which goes towards lockers and towels. WE HAVE NEVER USED TOWELS IN PE -._-. And they MAKE you take it, you shouldn't have to PAY for it if they're MAKING you.... *grumble grumble* So I had my dad take me over to pay for it. Doesn't matter though, cuz my grades aren't good enough for me to get my permit anyway... *growls* (Guess I'm still pretty pissed off ><)

*Murkrow
13th November 2005, 07:48 AM
[13/11] What themes are currently saved on your computer (i.e. background, screensaver, colour scheme, cursor)? Why did you choose these?

My background is a picture of the aurora borealis which I found when I was looking for a picture to match my colour theme (Windows XP silver option). It's rather basic looking, but I think it fits realy well. My screensaver is one I downloaded from the BBC; it consists of shots of different birds, like kingfishers, eagles, swans etc. I stumbled upon it while randomly surfing and liked it, so I downloaded it. For my cursor, I'm using the basic horse one that comes with XP (I think).
I essentially chose them all because I liked them, though the horse is annoying at times. It's hard to tell when it's going to hit a button/link if that makes sense).

2 MG's to go with the 3 I asked for on the 11th, please.

The Blue Avenger
13th November 2005, 09:17 AM
Sorry for the inactivity, folks.

Kyle
SC1: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
SC2: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
SC3: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
MGs: Flame Gem, Light Gem
GT!: This Pokemon feeds on compost. During the day, it likes to stay still in the shade.

Arnen
MGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Hannah
MGs: Flame Gem, Miracle Berry, Berry, Blue MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem

*Murkrow
13th November 2005, 12:21 PM
Hannah
MGs: Flame Gem, Miracle Berry, Berry, Blue MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem

Is there any chance that one day you'll be able to sell Berries back to the GT? Same with the Stat Modification Die. Everything else received as MG's are either redeemable or useable (as in games/EMT/etc), but if you don't need attach items for your Pokémon then you're stuck. There doesn't seem to be that much interest if you're trying to sell them either. *Shrugs* That's just something that's been bothering me for a while.

Whatever, I'll sell those two gems for 4 CCPs please.

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2005, 12:32 PM
Sorry for the delay, everyone. It's been a hard week for me. Too much work and my blood pressure wasn't helping.

Shonta: yes, the pokemon can evolve.

Kyle: yes, it's from RBY. As for your other question, if you got the answer twice already, why do you want it answered a third time?

Do web pages count? Because that's what I download the most. Other than that... computer programs, I guess.

Hannah: sorry, you can't sell them back, but you can trade with other trainers. You get your 4CCPs.

The_Missing_Link
13th November 2005, 12:54 PM
You skipped me, Gabi

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2005, 01:42 PM
I did? Argh, sorry, cut and paste error. I didn't select the first line of my post when I copied it to the browser window. I meant to say you got it right, it was Jynx.

The_Missing_Link
13th November 2005, 02:47 PM
Jynx for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use that and a red coin for my second EMT of the month (Surf didn't count)

I'll let you or Jeff handle it

The Blue Avenger
13th November 2005, 02:58 PM

Becca: Knock Off TM

EMT
Type: Ground
PP:
Accuracy:
Power:
Effect:
Target:
Guesses:

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2005, 03:39 PM
Yay, EMT Game! Could it be Earthquake?

Jeff, do you ever get on AIM these days?

classy_cat18
13th November 2005, 04:05 PM
MP: Ninjask, Drowzee, Smoochum, Gloom, Voltorb, Scyther, Electrike
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn an Electric attack?

[13/11] What themes are currently saved on your computer (i.e. background, screensaver, colour scheme, cursor)? Why did you choose these?
The default. My mom's afraid that if I download something from the Internet that I'll mess up the computer.

My brother kept coming up to me while I was on the computer last week and asking me to look up cheats for his video games. I was always reading something on the Internet or typing. I just did what he asked. Mom would tell me not to hog the computer if I didn't.

2 MGs please. EMT: Dig?

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2005, 05:14 PM
MP: yes, it can. MG: Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem. Sorry, I had connection problems. For some reason the pages wouldn't load even though GAIM seemed to be working.

classy_cat18
13th November 2005, 05:33 PM
MP: Drowzee, Voltorb, Electrike
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Explosion?

Knight of Time
13th November 2005, 06:20 PM
Sorry for the inactivity, folks.

Kyle
SC1: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
SC2: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
SC3: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
MGs: Flame Gem, Light Gem
GT!: This Pokemon feeds on compost. During the day, it likes to stay still in the shade.

Okay, since the MP is not a Psychic type, my updated list is now:

Victreebel, Forretress, Porygon2

Question 3: Is the MP from RBY?

Okay, since the MP is from RBY, only one Pokemon fits the description of the MP. The MP is Victreebel!

I'd like 5 Stamps as my prize please (also, Gabi, don't you think it's time I finally got the Stat Modification Die you were going to not keep? Not trying to be pushy or impatient here, but it would be so nice to have another Stat Modification Die in my possession).

GT!: You are Shroomish. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

The theme I currently have for my desktop is from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (it shows the major characters of TWW including Link, Aryll, Tetra, Princess Zelda, Ganon, Link and Aryll's grandma, Medli, Prince Komali, Makar among other characters). I chose it for two reasons, one, I'm a huge fan of Zelda games, and two, TWW is a major fave of mine in the series.

It was just a few days ago. A guy hacked another board I go to (it's called Acmlm's Board FYI, my username there is also Knight of Time) for like the nth time (aka I haven't kept track of how many times he hacked the board), and right now, nobody that goes to that board, including myself, can reach it (there is an archive there which is a decent reference for things), so it's going to be about a week before it is up again. I can't really do anything about this, but whenever he hacks it in other ways, like changing everyone's gender to female (that guy is a weirdo BTW, he is helpful at times, but at others, he does something crazy to the board o_O), I'm always ready to fix my profile. Of course, I find it incredibly annoying whenever he changes everyone's usernames to long numbers with a decimal point somewhere, that virtually makes it impossible to tell who is who there >_<

Two MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) a new GT! and a new game of MP please.

I'd also like to sell the two gems I got (Flame Gem, Light Gem) for Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2005, 07:34 PM
Kyle, I have the right to do whatever I want with my die and I never said I'd give it to you. Learn to take a no for an answer. MP: you get your 5 stamps. MG: Green MGcoin, Lunar Gem. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon used to have room for 2 eyes, but now it has only one. New MP: Shellder, Ditto, Swinub, Ninjask, Dragonair, Hariyama, Drowzee, Salamence, Kecleon, Butterfree, Primeape, Nincada, Ho-oh, Latias. You also get 4 stamps for your gems.

Shonta: no, the pokemon can't learn Explosion.

classy_cat18
13th November 2005, 07:45 PM
MP: Drowzee, Electrike
Question #4: Is the Pokemon a Psychic type?

Selling that Hollow Stone and Ocean Gem for stamps.

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2005, 08:00 PM
You get 3 stamps, and no, it's not a psychic type.

classy_cat18
13th November 2005, 08:08 PM
MP: Electrike

Is the Pokemon Electrike? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2005, 08:18 PM
The Blue MGCoin is yours.

The Blue Avenger
13th November 2005, 08:29 PM
Kyle
GT: It is Shroomish. Take your prize.

Gabi, I am on AIM occasionally, but not as often as I used to. School is, well, school... and this is the year I'm working on college applications and stuff as well. I've just been really busy.

Lady Vulpix
14th November 2005, 04:40 AM
I haven't been online much myself, I guess we've been missing each other. I asked because I saw you post here while you weren't on there.

It was the project I had to correct last week because it had some awful mistakes and it made me feel I, as well as the others, hadn't done a good job as teachers. I complained a lot but I know that doesn't solve anything, so now when I hand it in I'll try to talk to the students who made it, and to the other teachers, and see what we can do so that this doesn't happen again.

Linux: I didn't take the time to choose anything except for the KDE 2 color scheme and the Crystal SVG icon theme because I like them more than the others, but for everything else I've left the default. I've just set the screensaver as WhirlwindWarp because it's better than a plain black screen. Windows: I have my Charmander cursor set and a wallpaper from jonathonart.com, which I chose because I liked it a lot when I saw it (and I chose the Charmander cursors because I made them myself). Everything else is default.

classy_cat18
14th November 2005, 08:53 AM
[14/11] How is school going for you so far? Did you take midterms? How did you do?
It's going along great. A's across the board so far, but it's going to take some effort to keep them. Midterms were tough but I think I did just fine. My CAD midterm took a lot of effort and it took me a while to complete my English midterm.

MG please. And I would like another game of MP.

*Murkrow
14th November 2005, 12:07 PM
[14/11] How is school going for you so far? Did you take midterms? How did you do?

It's going fine, though admittably the stuff we're doing is still rather basic, but hopefully that'll start to improve within the next few weeks. With the exception of statistics, which I hope stays as it is. I hate that class ¬_¬ We haven't had any assingments yet, so I don't actually have a clue of well I'm doing academically. No, we haven't had midterms; our earliest exams are January.

MG please.

Edit: I'm giving Kyle three of my Stat Mod Dies. Enjoy them, Kyle.

Lady Vulpix
14th November 2005, 02:42 PM
Shonta: your poll is unfair to those of us who don't go to school anymore, but here you are. MG: Hollow Stone, Light Gem. MP: Ampharos, Hariyama, Ninetales, Jirachi, Lunatone, Golem, Deoxys, Wingull, Cloyster, Wartortle, Sandshrew, Claydol, Pinsir, Nincada.

Hannah: Red MGcoin.

I graduated from university a few months ago, so no midterms for me. I did, however, have the teachers contest, and I did rather well, but didn't rank among the top 3, so I can't get a regular position this year, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to teach next semester.

3 MGs, please (I replied to 2 other polls here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42940.msg610743#msg610743)).

classy_cat18
14th November 2005, 02:50 PM
I'm sorry Gabi. Didn't mean to be unfair.

MP: Ampharos, Hariyama, Ninetales, Jirachi, Lunatone, Golem, Deoxys, Wingull, Cloyster, Wartortle, Sandshrew, Claydol, Pinsir, Nincada.
Question #1: Has the Pokemon evolved?

Lady Vulpix
15th November 2005, 05:06 AM
It's ok, I've managed to think of a reply anyway. MP: no, it hasn't.

classy_cat18
15th November 2005, 08:47 AM
MP: Jirachi, Lunatone, Deoxys, Wingull, Sandshrew, Pinsir, Nincada
Question #2: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Lady Vulpix
15th November 2005, 01:02 PM
No, it can't.

classy_cat18
15th November 2005, 04:20 PM
MP: Jirachi, Lunatone, Deoxys, Pinsir
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Future Sight?

The Blue Avenger
15th November 2005, 04:21 PM
Gabi: Photosynthesis Gem, Blue MGcoin

EMT
Type: Ground
PP: 15
Accuracy: 100
Power:
Effect:
Target:
Guesses: Earthquake, Dig

Knight of Time
15th November 2005, 04:30 PM
EMT Game: Sand-Attack?

The Blue Avenger
15th November 2005, 04:41 PM
That's it exactly. You win a Sand-Attack TM.

*Murkrow
16th November 2005, 01:26 PM
[16/11] Can you drive: are you taking lessons or have you passed your test? How long have you been driving? If you don't drive, are you planning to? Why/why not?

I haven't passed my test yet, though I actually haven't had a lesson for about seven weeks now. I'm at the point where I can take my test, but I failed just before I left home, and haven't gotten around to booking any more lessons yet :-/ It's just something that I keep on putting off, even though I'd like to actually get back into the habit and get my test over and done with. I've been driving for about nine months, though for nearly two of those, I haven't actually driven (the last two, obviously).

2 MG's please.

classy_cat18
16th November 2005, 02:26 PM
[16/11] Can you drive: are you taking lessons or have you passed your test? How long have you been driving? If you don't drive, are you planning to? Why/why not?
I couldn't drive to save my life. I'm not taking lessons because I don't know where I can find some and my mom won't teach me in her car. I have my driver's permit, though. But one day I will drive. The bus system in Birmingham is not reliable.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
17th November 2005, 03:38 PM
Hannah: Flame Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs.
Shonta: MG: Spark Gem. MP: yes, it can.
Kyle: you haven't replied to your MP on page 14 (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42940.msg610699#msg610699).
I can drive, though I hardly ever do it. I had to take the test twice, but I passed it 8 years ago. Wow, it's hard to believe it's been that long!

MG, and I'd like a game of MP, please. *Pays a half of a Blue MGCoin.*

The Blue Avenger
17th November 2005, 03:47 PM
Gabi: MG: Spark Gem
MP: Roselia, Zubat, Snubble, Slowking, Muk, Tentacool, Ho-oh, Togepi, Dewgong, Metagross, Meowth, Onix, Trapinch, Crawdaunt

Knight of Time
17th November 2005, 04:11 PM
Kyle, I have the right to do whatever I want with my die and I never said I'd give it to you. Learn to take a no for an answer. MP: you get your 5 stamps. MG: Green MGcoin, Lunar Gem. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon used to have room for 2 eyes, but now it has only one. New MP: Shellder, Ditto, Swinub, Ninjask, Dragonair, Hariyama, Drowzee, Salamence, Kecleon, Butterfree, Primeape, Nincada, Ho-oh, Latias. You also get 4 stamps for your gems.

GT!: Hoo boy, this one definitely has me stumped, but I'm going to attempt a "stab in the dark" for this one. Beldum?

Shellder, Ditto, Swinub, Ninjask, Dragonair, Hariyama, Drowzee, Salamence, Kecleon, Butterfree, Primeape, Nincada, Ho-oh, Latias

Question 1: Is the MP from RBY?

No, I don't drive, and I don't think I'm going to, b/c after seeing and hearing about so many fatal car crashes in my life (only one person I went to school with lost their life in a car crash, but this person
wasn't much of a friend b/c I didn't know her very well), I feel that I just don't have the courage for it (after all, I don't want to be killed in a car crash, and I'm very sure nobody else would want that to happen to them or someone they know either).

I have to agree with what Gabi said in her second last post on the 14th page, this poll is a bit unfair to answer b/c I graduated from high school back in 2001. But to answer the question, yes, I did take midterms in high school (I can recall them being in math, for other subjects, I can't remember unfortunately). I can't remember too much about any midterm marks of mine from high school though.

2 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

Lady Vulpix
17th November 2005, 05:19 PM
GT: no, sorry, it's Dusklops. Duskull has holes on its skull for 2 eyes, but Dusclops has only 1 eye. MP: no. MG: Hollow Stone, Flame Gem. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. I don't have time to think of a new GT right now, I'll try to think of it later, unless Jeff posts it first. Sorry.

classy_cat18
17th November 2005, 05:31 PM
MP: Jirachi, Lunatone
Question #4: Can the Pokemon learn Doom Desire?

Selling that Spark Gem.

Arnen
17th November 2005, 05:33 PM

I guess I CAN drive, but as I haven't actually had any behind-the-wheel instructions, I wouldn't know what to do :xd: I actually just got back from getting my permit, yay! ^.^

Lady Vulpix
18th November 2005, 05:01 AM
Kyle: MP: yes, it can. GT: this pokemon has thorns on its horns.

Arnen: I don't quite understand. If you don't know what to do in order to drive, then how can you drive? MG: Light Gem.

(18/11) Pick 5 different letters. Enter them one by one on your browser's location bar (each time you try a letter remove the previous ones first). If you have auto-complete, which URL shows up when you enter each of hose letters? If you get a list of possible sites, which one comes out on top?
M: http://mail.yahoo.com
T: http://tsuyoislair.co.uk/forum/posting.php (I don't know why posting appears before index).
D: http://www.dominic-deegan.com/
P: http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php
W: http://webspace.iphq.co.uk/free/aipomofdoom/adopted/GTRandomizer.html

classy_cat18
18th November 2005, 12:28 PM
You skipped me, Gabi.

(18/11) Pick 5 different letters. Enter them one by one on your browser's location bar (each time you try a letter remove the previous ones first). If you have auto-complete, which URL shows up when you enter each of hose letters? If you get a list of possible sites, which one comes out on top?
E: www.egmmag.com
I: www.ign.com
B: www.bittorrent.com
M: members.lycos.com/noentiendo/CCCCC.php
T: www.the-lair.co.uk

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
18th November 2005, 12:45 PM
Wow, the CCCCC! The MP was for you, sorry. I don't know how the 2 updates got merged. Now you get a Solar Gem. What are you selling the other gem for?

Knight of Time
18th November 2005, 12:49 PM
Kyle: MP: yes, it can. GT: this pokemon has thorns on its horns.

GT!: That sounds very much like Pinsir. Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Shellder, Ditto, Swinub, Ninjask, Dragonair, Hariyama, Drowzee, Salamence, Kecleon, Butterfree, Primeape, Nincada, Ho-oh, Latias

Okay, since the MP isn't from RBY, my list is now:

Swinub, Ninjask, Hariyama, Salamence, Kecleon, Nincada, Ho-oh, Latias

Question 2: Is the MP immune to Ground type attacks (whether it's a Flying type or it has the Levitate trait)?

K: http://www.karmus.dk/
L: http://www.literature.org/authors/baum-l-frank/dorothy-and-the-wizard-in-oz/
T: http://www.tampabaylightning.com/
V: http://www.vgmusic.com/
Y: http://www.yahoo.com/

MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

Edit: Since it's Saturday, may I have an additional 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) please?

Edit 2: Might as well answer the new poll:

[19/11] Do you like Harry Potter? Why/why not? Are you going to go (or have gone) to see the most recent film? if you haven't, are you planning to?

No, I'm not much of a fan of Harry Potter, b/c he simply isn't among my media related interests (those would include Pokemon and Legend of Zelda basically). As for the new film, I haven't seen it, and I don't think I will either. Not to sound rude or anything, but sometimes some things can become interests sooner than you think.

I'd like another MG to go with the other one above please.

classy_cat18
18th November 2005, 01:25 PM
MP: Jirachi
Is the Pokemon Jirachi? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I was selling that gem for stamps. I'm also selling that Solar Gem for stamps.

*Murkrow
19th November 2005, 06:06 AM

S: http://s10.invisionfree.com/SilversForums/index.php?showuser=1
L: Lexmark Z600 Series Solution Center.lnk
N: http://nationalrail.co.uk/companies/?atocCode=VT
G: http://galleries.mugglenet.com/misc/spoofs/madmagazine/mad2comic1.jpg
A: http://ad.firstadsolution.com/rw?iframe3?AAAAAHAbAABJcgAACBoAAAAAAAAAAP8AAP8HEQE CAAI8FQAAcS0AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAhAAAAAAAAACEAAAAAAAAAAAOnX4RKXX.I.AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAALOGHgB1Ivhc=,

*Stares at last one* I won't even ask o_O Don't actually have a clue who the member is, either.

[19/11] Do you like Harry Potter? Why/why not? Are you going to go (or have gone) to see the most recent film? if you haven't, are you planning to?

Eheheh...obvious question, sorry. Yes, I do like it, not to the extreme that some people do (I'm not going to hang around at midnight waiting for the books/films to be released), but I will get the books, read them and enjoy them. I saw the film last night with a couple of friends, and I thought that it was really good, despite the fact that a couple of characters seemed, um, iffy. But the dragon was good, which was what I wanted to see most of all :)

3 MG's please.

classy_cat18
19th November 2005, 05:39 PM
I'm a fan of him, yes. He's an admirable book character with admirable traits and the creatures look awesome. That's why I'm planning on seeing the movie before it gets on DVD. Probably next month. Because unless my dad takes me that's the earliest time I get to see it.

MG please.

Wolfsong
19th November 2005, 10:05 PM
[color=skyblue][19/11] Do you like Harry Potter? Why/why not? Are you going to go (or have gone) to see the most recent film? if you haven't, are you planning to?

Yeah i like the books. At first i didn't even try to read them and then one of my friends talked me into buying the first book and i read it and loved it and hten she had to get the books and all. I have all three dvds that are out but i prefer the second dvd to the second book while i still like the books better than teh movies for hte other books. Yeah, I saw the film and it was pretty good. They left out a few parts i would have liked to see but the dragon scene was my favorite.

Lady Vulpix
20th November 2005, 06:41 AM
Kyle: GT: yes, it is. Blue MGCoin for you. MP: I know what it takes for a pokemon to be immune for Ground-type attacks, thank you. And yes, this one is. MG: Hollow Stone, Division Gem. SC (both games): 7 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. GT: O_O The GT randomizer has a typo on this pokemon's name! Although it normally stands on 4 legs, this pokemon looks like it was made for rolling, and no one would like to stand on its way when it does. By the way, it would be less confusing if you made a new post to respond to the new poll instead of editing the old one. Besides, if I happened to be typing an update at the time you edited it, I would have skipped your edit.

Shonta: MP: it is indeed Jirachi. Blue MGCoin for you, and 4 stamps for your gems. MG: Green MGcoin. :)

Hannah: Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Hollow Stone.

Amy: Berry. Sorry, they seem to love you.

Me:
I didn't like the first book much and probably wouldn't have continued reading it if I hadn't already been given the 2nd book by the time I read the first one. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th books I did like. Especially the 3rd one. The 6th book was ok, but not that good in my opinion. The movies were fine, but I think the 3rd one missed some quite important things, like the history of the map and James's group, and I didn't like the way Remus Lupin was interpreted, and least of all Ron (he didn't seem so stupid in the books). I also think the 3rd movie was biased towards Hermione (she's one of my favorite characters, but that was a bit too much). Anyway, I'm digressing. I always seem to, when I talk about books, and movies based on books. I'm going to see the 4th one eventually, but I don't know when, nor who I'll go with.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

*Murkrow
20th November 2005, 10:06 AM
Lets see, I think I'll sell that Hollow Stone for a Stamp, and for the EMT game.....Hyper Beam?

Arnen
20th November 2005, 12:13 PM

Yeah. The books are pretty good, and I read them whenever a new one comes out, but I'm not like a crazy fanatic or anything. Interesting characters (especially Draco.. *drools slightly*), very involved plot, and very interesting to read. I saw Goblet of Fire on Friday night and as a movie it was ok, but there was just too much they left out :(

Lady Vulpix
20th November 2005, 12:23 PM
Hannah: you get a stamp.

Arnen: Flame Gem. No guesses for today's EMT?

The_Missing_Link
20th November 2005, 12:36 PM
EMT: Body Slam

Arnen
20th November 2005, 12:40 PM
I'd like to sell two Lunar Gems and a Photosynthesis Gem for 6 stamps, please :)

Lady Vulpix
20th November 2005, 12:45 PM
Ok, you get 6 stamps and I take that post as a no.

classy_cat18
20th November 2005, 04:49 PM
Okay, I would like to play 10 games of Group 2 scratchcards, please (2,5,7). EMT: Mega Punch?

Lady Vulpix
21st November 2005, 03:54 AM
Shonta, what kind cards would you like?

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 25
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Hyper Beam, Body Slam, Mega Punch.

Knight of Time
21st November 2005, 04:50 AM
EMT Game: Safeguard?

classy_cat18
21st November 2005, 09:41 AM
I'm sorry. 10 Group 2 scratchcards for Green MGCoins, please (2,5,7).

Lady Vulpix
21st November 2005, 02:12 PM
How do you do it, Kyle? You've got yet another TM.

Shonta: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

The Blue Avenger
23rd November 2005, 07:37 AM
Gabi: Red MGCoin

I have my permit right now. I've passed driver's ed, but I haven't passed the actual test that lets me get my full license. I won't be able to take that test until next July - I have to have my permit for a year before I can get my license.

L: http://www.livejournal.com
N: http://novaluablecontent.anidlemind.com/adopt.html
G: http://gmail.google.com
D: http://www.disktech.net/forums/index.php
W: http://webspace.iphq.co.uk/free/aipomofdoom/adopted/GTRandomizer.html

I do. The books are always interesting to read (and they take a good bit of time to finish, something that doesn't happen a lot for me), and the plots of each book generally surprise me: I usually can't see what's coming. I just saw the most recent movie on Sunday, and I liked it. As Gabi said, it felt a bit rushed, but the rest of the movie more than made up for it.

Lady Vulpix
24th November 2005, 03:05 PM
Jeff, I didn't comment on the 4th movie. I haven't seen it yet. What did you mean? MG: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, Berry.

I'd like an EMT and a game of MP, please.

*Hands over a Blue MGCoin and 2 Red MGCoins.*

The Blue Avenger
24th November 2005, 04:19 PM
Wow, sorry. I know someone said that... dunno why I associated it with you. Anyway...

EMT: Mind Reader
MP: Minun, Plusle, Wurmple, Numel, Ledian, Groudon, Yanma, Psyduck, Nidoking, Lombre, Totodile, Regice, Rapidash, Pelipper

Lady Vulpix
24th November 2005, 05:11 PM
Nice. :) I'll give it to Caledor and see if he stops complaining about having the lamest psychic abilities in the pokemon world. Although it's a normal-type move, but I guess it should help anyway.

Interesting arrangement of pokemon! Question 1: does it have a U in its name?

The Blue Avenger
24th November 2005, 06:18 PM
Gabi
MP: It does.

Lady Vulpix
25th November 2005, 04:04 AM
Yay!

MP: Minun, Plusle, Wurmple, Numel, Ledian, Groudon, Yanma, Psyduck, Nidoking, Lombre, Totodile, Regice, Rapidash, Pelipper.

Question 1: does it have a U in its name? Yes.
Question 2: is the pokemon an Electric type?

The Blue Avenger
25th November 2005, 07:49 AM
It is not.

Lady Vulpix
25th November 2005, 12:37 PM
MP: Minun, Plusle, Wurmple, Numel, Ledian, Groudon, Yanma, Psyduck, Nidoking, Lombre, Totodile, Regice, Rapidash, Pelipper.

Question 2: is the pokemon an Electric type? No.
Question 3: is red this pokemon's predominant color?

The Blue Avenger
25th November 2005, 02:03 PM
Gabi: No, it isn't.

Lady Vulpix
26th November 2005, 05:28 AM

Question 2: is the pokemon an Electric type? No.
Question 3: is red this pokemon's predominant color? No.

Only Numel and Psyduck left. Is it Psyduck?

The Blue Avenger
26th November 2005, 07:03 AM
It is Psyduck.

Lady Vulpix
28th November 2005, 04:19 AM
Cool, I'll take a Gold Berry, since I guessed after 3 questions. Thanks. :)

Hmm... Wasn't it your turn to post an EMT Game?

The Blue Avenger
28th November 2005, 05:33 AM
EMT
Type: Fire
PP:
Accuracy:
Power:
Target:
Effect:

The_Missing_Link
28th November 2005, 07:18 AM
EMT: Fire Blast

The Blue Avenger
28th November 2005, 06:58 PM
EMT
Accuracy:
Power:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Fire Blast

Knight of Time
28th November 2005, 07:02 PM
EMT Game: Fire Punch?

The_Missing_Link
28th November 2005, 09:04 PM
EMT: Fire Spin

Lady Vulpix
29th November 2005, 04:52 AM
And of course where would we be without Flamethrower?

*Murkrow
1st December 2005, 04:52 AM
I'll sell my Flame Gem for 2 Stamps please.

[01/12]Do you have an advent calendar? Did you choose it yourself or was it bought for you? What have you had in the past? If you don't have one, for whatever reason, what sort would you like?

Ehehe...didn't know how to word the last bit o_O Sorry if it sounds a bit awkward. Anyway, I've got a Galaxy one, which my mum brought for me when I went home a few weeks ago. I love Galaxy chocolate, so I'm happy with it, especially seeing as it's got actual blocks of the chocolate rather than the wafer thin figures they normally have. Though it does feel less Christmassy like that.... I usually have Galaxy or Cadbury, though I think I once had a Pokémon one...that was pretty dire, though.

2 MG's and my December EMT's please. *Pays*

Lady Vulpix
1st December 2005, 05:22 AM
Hannah: Miracle Berry, Division Gem, Howl TM.

[01/12]Do you have an advent calendar? Did you choose it yourself or was it bought for you? What have you had in the past? If you don't have one, for whatever reason, what sort would you like?
The only advent calendar I've ever seen is the one on Neopets. In order to choose what kind I would like, if indeed there's any I'd like, I'd have to know what kinds there are first.

Jeff, where are you? It's already Thursday.

*Murkrow
1st December 2005, 05:31 AM
Hannah: Miracle Berry, Division Gem, Howl TM.

Yay! At last ~_^ Using that Division Gem on my Genetic Accelerator Gene and selling the three gems and Hollow Stone for 7 Stamps.

And may I also have my other EMT please? I knew it sounded like I was asking for only one when I posted.

classy_cat18
1st December 2005, 08:44 AM
No, I don't. I don't really celebrate advent. But if I did I would like a calendar. Let's see...do they make Animal Crossing advent calendars? :biggrin:

MG, please. And I would like my two EMT's for this month.

Lady Vulpix
1st December 2005, 02:18 PM
Hannah: sorry, your 2nd EMT TM is Hypnosis.

Shonta: MG: Hollow Stone. EMT: Overheat, Snore .

The Blue Avenger
1st December 2005, 03:46 PM
Aaack! Sorry sorry sorry!

EMT
Accuracy: 75
Power: N/A
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Fire Spin, Flamethrower

Two EMTs, please. *Hands over coins*

Knight of Time
1st December 2005, 03:49 PM
EMT Game: Will-o-Wisp

Lady Vulpix
1st December 2005, 03:58 PM
That has to be it.

Welcome back, Jeff. Your EMTs: Synthesis, Haze.

The Blue Avenger
1st December 2005, 05:42 PM
Congratulations, Kyle, you've got a Will-o-Wisp TM!

Arnen
1st December 2005, 09:01 PM

No, I've never had one, since I don't even know what advent is ^^; Pretty pathetic answer, but yeah.. I have no idea what an advent calendar is.

Wolfsong
2nd December 2005, 01:52 AM
I'd like my two emt's for december please. *hands over mg coins*

The Blue Avenger
2nd December 2005, 04:02 PM
Arnen: Photosynthesis Gem

Amy: Memento TM, Guillotine TM

Lady Vulpix
5th December 2005, 03:59 PM
Ouch, I thought I'd posted an EMT Game yesterday. I guess it never went through. My connection was terrible yesterday. Ok, here we go again, plus one more bit of info since it's Monday now.

EMT Game
Type: Normal
Accuracy:
Power:
Target:
Effect:

The Blue Avenger
5th December 2005, 05:14 PM
EMT: Body Slam?

classy_cat18
5th December 2005, 06:08 PM
EMT: Attract?

The_Missing_Link
5th December 2005, 06:36 PM
EMT: Double Edge

Knight of Time
5th December 2005, 06:45 PM
EMT: Hidden Power?

Lady Vulpix
6th December 2005, 03:51 AM
EMT Game
Type: Normal
Accuracy: 100%
Power:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Attract, Double Edge, Hidden Power.

The Blue Avenger
6th December 2005, 05:35 AM
EMT: Skull Bash?

Knight of Time
6th December 2005, 05:46 AM
EMT Game: Flail?

The_Missing_Link
6th December 2005, 10:54 AM
EMT: Strength

Lady Vulpix
8th December 2005, 08:28 AM
O_O I can't believe it! Kyle got it again!
Congratulations, Kyle, however it is you do it.

*Murkrow
11th December 2005, 12:58 PM
[11/12] What is your total time logged in? What do you think about it?

Um, 2 days, 23 hours and 10 minutes. My main reaction to that is 'wtf?' simply because I have no idea how it managed to get like that ¬_¬ Though I guess my habit of leaving the laptop on standby or just leaving it while on I do something else is mainly the reason why. Not that that really makes a difference x_x I don't like the fact that Ive been logged in nearly 3 days, but it's not as if I can do anything about it.

Is it obvious that that was a completely spur of the moment poll? And I couldn't think of anything to really go with the initial question...hehe.

2 MG's please.

The Blue Avenger
11th December 2005, 01:04 PM
Hannah: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem

EMT Game
Type: Grass
PP:
Accuracy:
Power:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

"9 days, 1 hours and 1 minutes". Aside from the fact that it's grammatically incorrect, that's really surprising. I didn't think I was on that long. Maybe this is a sign that I should be doing something else with my spare time... :|

Arnen
11th December 2005, 01:09 PM
18d 15h 24m. I'm a little surprised, but not too much. I'm online a lot, and I tend to leave my comp on sometimes even when I'm not, in case something comes up with one of my friends.

*Murkrow
11th December 2005, 01:16 PM
Hannah: Solar Gem

Sell that for 2 Stamps please.

EMT: Damn it.....*ums and aahs over the two she wants*.....Leaf Blade

The_Missing_Link
11th December 2005, 01:48 PM
EMT: Frenzy Plant

6 days, 38 minutes. That seems about right, although I did log out once so if I hadn't, I would've been on longer. No one ever messes with my account so I don't really bother with it

Charizard04621
11th December 2005, 03:15 PM
EMT Game: Solarbeam

I'll crank the EMT twice for the month of December. *turns in 6 MGCoin credits*

The Blue Avenger
11th December 2005, 03:38 PM
Arnen: Miracle Berry

Hannah: 2 Stamps

Becca: Hollow Stone

Karin: Water Gun, Spore, Solarbeam TMs

Knight of Time
11th December 2005, 04:06 PM
EMT Game: Leaf Blade?

The Blue Avenger
11th December 2005, 04:35 PM
Oh, sorry, Kyle. I should have made it more apparent.

Karin won the TM - it was Solarbeam.

Charizard04621
12th December 2005, 05:15 AM

4 days 28 minutes. What should I think about it? It's a number. It's not very important to me. =P

Lady Vulpix
12th December 2005, 05:18 AM
6 days, 10 hours and 2 minutes. No idea what that's supposed to mean, I just logged in 'forever' so whenever that stat changes it has no meaning. It may just mean I logged in from a different computer or a different OS 6 days ago.

Jeff: Red MGcoin.
Karin: 1 Stamp/CCP.

The Blue Avenger
14th December 2005, 04:01 PM
Gabi: Photosynthesis Gem

December 14
What winter (northern hemisphere)/summer (southern hemisphere) holiday do you celebrate, if you celebrate one at all? How do you celebrate it? Does your family have a tradition, and, if so, what is it?
I celebrate Christmas myself. I'm not actually Christian, but I like to celebrate it because it's a time when my whole family can be together. Plus, the rest of my family is Christian, so yeah. Normally I spend the weekend before Christmas with my step-grandmother and the rest of my stepfather's relatives. Christmas day is usually spent with my mom and dad, and then the week after I go to see my grandmother on my father's side, and the rest of my dad's relatives. My mom's relatives live on the other side of the continent, so that makes things a little rough. Any traditions we have have just been summed up for you, except for the near-ritualistic 'waking parents up at 5 to go downstairs and open presents.' :P

Lady Vulpix
14th December 2005, 04:41 PM
Thanks for fixing that, Jeff. I'll give you 2 MGs because now that everyone can make polls it wouldn't be fair for workers to get less than others for the same work, would it? Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Note to self: put that Photosynthesis Gem on my Items page when I get home.

December 14
What winter (northern hemisphere)/summer (southern hemisphere) holiday do you celebrate, if you celebrate one at all? How do you celebrate it? Does your family have a tradition, and, if so, what is it?
Well, we could say I celebrate Hanukkah, but actually all I do is display something in my sig and accept greetings. My family has no traditions for it, sadly, and when I suggested doing something my mum said she wouldn't know what to do and decided it would be easier to leave it as it was. I might find something special to do one day.

The Blue Avenger
14th December 2005, 04:43 PM
I'll take that stamp as a stamp.

Gabi: I hope you find a good tradition soon. Solar Gem.

Knight of Time
14th December 2005, 06:02 PM
Kyle: GT: yes, it is. Blue MGCoin for you. MP: I know what it takes for a pokemon to be immune for Ground-type attacks, thank you. And yes, this one is. MG: Hollow Stone, Division Gem. SC (both games): 7 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. GT: O_O The GT randomizer has a typo on this pokemon's name! Although it normally stands on 4 legs, this pokemon looks like it was made for rolling, and no one would like to stand on its way when it does. By the way, it would be less confusing if you made a new post to respond to the new poll instead of editing the old one. Besides, if I happened to be typing an update at the time you edited it, I would have skipped your edit.

Whoops, sorry Gabi. Sometimes I get a little carried away when I notice a new poll on an occasion where I already made a post, w/o any worker posting after that post of mine. I'll be sure to avoid having that happen again.

GT!: Hmm, are you Donphan? Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

[12/12] What winter (northern hemisphere)/summer (southern hemisphere) holiday do you celebrate, if you celebrate one at all? How do you celebrate it? Does your family have a tradition, and, if so, what is it?

Here, since winter is approaching, we celebrate Christmas where I am. I celebrate it mainly by opening up presents, and going to church, but I think the real tradition I have each Christmas is having Christmas dinner (it's usually at my mom's parents' house).

[12/11] What is your total time logged in? What do you think about it?

Hmm, I've been on for 27 days, 1 hour and 17 minutes. I'd probably have to say that I'm proud to have spent so much time on TPM, but with the fact that Roy Karrde is pretty much uncatchable, I once was on a quest to try and get closer to possibly overtaking him when he once mentioned he was going to be away somewheres. Right now, I find I have no point in even attempting to catch him, b/c these days I've been spending plenty of time playing my Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green games. After all, there really isn't a race here as to who can spend the most time online at TPM.

Question 2: Is the MP immune to Ground type attacks (whether it's a Flying type or it has the Levitate trait)?

Okay, since the MP is indeed immune to Ground type attacks, my list is now:

Ninjask, Salamence, Ho-oh, Latias

Very interesting list here now...

Question 3: Has the MP already evolved?

2 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), a new GT! and my 2 EMTs for December please.

Arnen
14th December 2005, 08:46 PM
December 14

I celebrate Christmas, I guess. I'm not Christian, but I still like getting presents and all the other stuff that goes along with the holidays. Well, except for those ridiculous little "concerts" they force the little kids to do at school. And all the Christmas music on the radio. Especially since the town I live in now gets mostly country stations on the radio. *shudders*

Lady Vulpix
15th December 2005, 01:19 PM
Thanks, Jeff.

Wow, Kyle, that was an old post! Yes, it was indeed Donphan. MP: no, it hasn't. MG: Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin. And staying "online" on TPM is just a matter of not logging out and not logging in from another computer, so it takes no effort. I would have never thought anyone would think that was worth competing over. It's like competing over how long ago you had your last haircut. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. GT: this one's easy for you: this was the first pokemon of the third generation to be adopted on TPM. EMT: Twister, Ingrain.

Arnen: 2 Green MGcoins. :)

Lady Vulpix
18th December 2005, 06:20 AM
Wow, so much silence! Anyway, it's EMT GAME time.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The_Missing_Link
18th December 2005, 11:44 AM
EMT: Body Slam

Knight of Time
18th December 2005, 04:14 PM
EMT: Wish

The Blue Avenger
18th December 2005, 05:52 PM
EMT: Attract

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2005, 04:57 AM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Wish, Attract.

The Blue Avenger
19th December 2005, 05:35 AM
EMT: Dizzy Punch

The_Missing_Link
19th December 2005, 12:40 PM
EMT: Crush Claw

Knight of Time
19th December 2005, 01:28 PM
EMT: Protect?

Lady Vulpix
20th December 2005, 12:30 PM
Someone's bound to get this soon...

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] Variable
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Wish, Attract, Dizzy Punch, Crush Claw, Protect.

The Blue Avenger
20th December 2005, 04:08 PM
EMT: Super Fang?

*Murkrow
21st December 2005, 08:13 AM
o_O Feels slightly odd responding to a poll that's over a week old, but hey. Those are the rules.

December 14

I celebrate Christmas, usually simply with the whole 'give/receive presents' thing. My family isn't very religious, so we don't attend church during the time, though I think we might have done a few times when I was younger. We don't really have a tradition, unless my mum falling out with my dad or one/both of them falling out with my brother counts, seeing as that generally happens at least once. Though I do have high hopes that it won't this year.

[21/12] What was the last program you installed on your computer? Why? Have you made good use of it?

I installed SPSS, a data/statistics program that I got off a friend, who'd borrowed the disk from another friend. I actually hate the program, but it's what we have to do any calculations/statistical analysis/our stats coursework on, so I figured I may as well. Especially as it meant that I didn't have to try and get it all done during the last week of the semester, seeing as I could do it at home. I haven't touched it yet, really, apart from saving my files on my usb drive onto it, but I'll use it after Christmas. There's no way I'm going to be working this side of Christmas.

3 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
21st December 2005, 02:33 PM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] Variable
[BASE ACCURACY] 100%
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Wish, Attract, Dizzy Punch, Crush Claw, Protect, Super Fang.

As far as I know Super Fang has no Base Power. It works in a different way.

Hannah: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCPs.

[21/12] What was the last program you installed on your computer? Why? Have you made good use of it?
I think it was the program that converts Midi files to MP3. I installed it on Windows (it doesn't work on Linux) so I've only used it once, but I listen to the MP3 I generated with it regularly, so I think I did make good use of it.

The Blue Avenger
21st December 2005, 07:11 PM
Gabi: Red MGCoin

EMT: ...I dunno. Spit Up?

Lady Vulpix
21st December 2005, 08:49 PM
Well done! Congratulations, Jeff! You got a Spit Up TM!

Now I'd like to sell...
* 5 Lunar Gems
* 2 Solar Gems
* 2 Photosynthesis Gems
* 1 Division Gem

That should add up to 20 stamps, right?

The Blue Avenger
22nd December 2005, 02:38 PM
Gabi: Indeed it does. 20 stamps.

The Blue Avenger
25th December 2005, 06:34 PM
Sorry, double post, but whatever.

EMT
Type: Ice
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Power:
Target:
Effect:

The_Missing_Link
25th December 2005, 09:55 PM
EMT: Ice Punch

The Blue Avenger
25th December 2005, 10:02 PM
Wow, that was fast. You get an Ice Punch TM.

Lady Vulpix
31st December 2005, 07:34 AM
I hope 2006 finds everyone well... and I hope I find everyone. In the spirit of those 2 wishes, there will be 2 polls today.

(31/12) 1- How did 2005 go for you? What are you doing to celebrate the coming of 2006? (If you don't celebrate it, what are you doing tonight?) Switch those last 2 questions to past tense if you reply late, of course.

(31/12) 2- What have you done this week?

My answers:

(31/12) 1- 2005 was an overall good year for me. I graduated from university, got a good job, went on an unforgettable trip to Finland, and many other good things happened. I hope 2006 is good too. I'm going to go to my dad's house to celebrate with his side of the family, and then if I find a way I'll go to my uncle's restaurant after Midnight to finish the celebration with my mum's side of the family.

(31/12) 2- Aside from work, I gave a concert with my choir, which was poorly organized, more like a last-minute idea which was carried along with great deals of improvisation, and after which I decided to leave the choir because I can't stand the director/conductor/teacher/whatever he is anymore. I spent most of the week preparing and helping everyone else prepare for it. Then after that I lost a night's sleep for various reasons (involving lateness, a wheel puncture and a cousin), and yesterday I was feeling as solid and energetic as a piece of cloth... Still, I managed to do some work, attend a yoga class and even go through the meditation at the end without dozing off, and attend my cousin's husband's graduation party, if only for an hour. Oh, and I lit candles every night.

Arnen
31st December 2005, 12:42 PM
(31/12) 1- How did 2005 go for you? What are you doing to celebrate the coming of 2006? (If you don't celebrate it, what are you doing tonight?) Switch those last 2 questions to past tense if you reply late, of course.
A lot of stuff happened in 2005 that I'm trying to forget. :) Of course, I did make a ton of new friends, get my permit (yay, stay off the streets!), and a bunch of other cool stuff. Tonight, I hope to stay up later than I usually do, possibly watching a movie or playing a game, or staying online talking to my friends. And maybe talk my dad into letting me go for a drive.

Not much, really. Mostly just hung around my house cuz it's too fricken cold outside to do much else, and the snowmobile trails haven't opened due to a slight lack of snow :( I did get to see my relatives on Christmas Eve, though, and that was pretty fun I guess.

The Blue Avenger
1st January 2006, 08:10 AM
Gabi: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Arnen: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone

Lady Vulpix
1st January 2006, 01:37 PM
Thanks, Jeff.

EMT GAME:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

*Murkrow
1st January 2006, 01:44 PM

2005 went really quickly, probably because a lot happened. I started driving, finished my A Levels, um, watched the drama unfold at home, started uni, and so on. Some bits I don't like to think of, but most of it was alright.
I celebrate New Year, but not much: me and my parents were watching tv until about half seven, then dad dropped mum off at a friends and we went for an hours drive round Bristol, just to see what was going on. Not much, except some people drunk already, though we saw some fireworks. Then we went back to my mum's friends house, until 11:15, when we left and got home at ten to 12, counted down, then watched the fireworks going off around here. Then I watchethe Ring 2 (the Japanese version) which was shit scary until my parents sat down and started watching at which point it started to get weird/silly and they wondered why I was hugging the damned cat so hard ¬_¬

Not much. I got a PS One from my gran, so I was playing on that for the first few days, until I found on the internet that one of my games (Spryo: Year of the Dragon- had it for years) has a bug in the coding which means that if you don't complete something before saving then you can never get the reward you should get. So I had to wave goodbye to my 98% complete save because I wouldn't be complete it >_< Needless to say, my enthusiasm dimmed after that. I did a lot of reading and watching tv, as well as way more eating than I'd normally do. Me and dad went for a walk at Becky Falls on Dartmoor on Thursday, which was the highlight of the week. Nobody else there and it was snowing, and it just looked amazing.

Hmm....long answers o_O 2 MG's and my two EMT's of January please. *Pays*

Lady Vulpix
1st January 2006, 01:51 PM
Hannah: MG: Lunar Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs. EMT: Disable, Recover. :)

*Murkrow
1st January 2006, 01:57 PM
Hannah: MG: Lunar Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs. EMT: Disable, Recover. :)

I'll sell that Gem for 2 Stamps, and take the 20 in those as well. Nice TM's as well....or at least Recover is xD *Debates whether or not to teach to Si*

The Blue Avenger
1st January 2006, 02:40 PM
Okay, I'll guess Recover for the EMT.

I'd also like my two EMTs to start off the new year. *hands over 6 coins*

Lady Vulpix
1st January 2006, 02:51 PM
You can have your 22 stamps, Hannah.

Jeff: Dragon Claw, Solar Beam.

Wow, the EMT randomizer's being nice today! I might as well take the chance and ask for two EMTs as well. *Pays.*
(I need to edit my Items page when I get home.)

The Blue Avenger
1st January 2006, 03:08 PM
Gabi: Mega Kick, Synthesis

Knight of Time
1st January 2006, 04:32 PM
EMT Game: Wish?

I'd also like my two January EMT cranks please.

The Blue Avenger
1st January 2006, 04:38 PM
Kyle: Mega Punch, Thief.

Wow, both Mega Punch and Mega Kick were doled out today.

Wolfsong
1st January 2006, 05:16 PM
*hands over the mg credits* I'd like my two cranks of the emt please for this month.[

The Blue Avenger
1st January 2006, 05:46 PM
Amy: Substitute, Psywave.

Lady Vulpix
1st January 2006, 07:34 PM
None of my pokemon can use those TMs. Contact me to trade.
-Mega Kick-
-Synthesis-

The Blue Avenger
1st January 2006, 07:51 PM
I'm buying Gabi's Mega Kick TM for 10 stamps, 10 CCPs, and 5 MG credits.

Lady Vulpix
1st January 2006, 07:53 PM
*Confirms.* I hope Groove Guy enjoys it. I wonder if he'll make up some new dancing moves with it.

Lady Vulpix
4th January 2006, 06:03 PM
Sorry for the delay, it's just... no one was posting, so this topic didn't get my attention.

EMT GAME:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] N/A
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Recover, Wish.

The Blue Avenger
4th January 2006, 06:06 PM
Is this maybe Tickle?

Skye
4th January 2006, 10:20 PM
December 14
Christmas. Every X-Mas eve we eat Chinese food and every X-Mas day we eat steak. Lol, it’s odd but yeah Oo; And I always get depressed and stuff.

Hn, I think that would be Furcadia, which my friend said I just HAD to get. I haven’t used it in like, weeks. >>

2005 was definitely a good yeah. I’m very pleased with how it went, though my grades slipped the end of last trimester, so that’s my only problem. And I sat with my mom until midnight and went to bed at 12:05 AM 2006 >.>;

It’s been a lazy week so far. Sunday mom and I decided to sleep in until about 3 PM, Monday we went up so I could ride horses, Tuesday we went back to school, Wednesday (today) I ate pizza that made me sick, and I rejoined TPM since depression is lessening and school is getting easier. Tomorrow I’m not doing anything, maybe I’ll be able to write. Friday I’ll go work with my horses, same on Saturday, and next Sunday is my first lesson in over a week. LOL, my life is that predictable.

EMT: Supersonic?

*pays Credits* and 2 goes at the EMT, please

Lady Vulpix
5th January 2006, 05:08 AM
Welcome back, Darkfire. I hope you feel better soon. So you have a Furcadia account? I have one too, though I use it once every two months or so. Whenever I do log on, I go to a dream called Lost Lake. You may find me there as Gliynn Starseed.

MG: Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin, Division Gem.
EMT: Luster Purge, Surf.

Wow, the EMT randomizer is being really generous lately! Enjoy those TMs.

EMT GAME:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] N/A
[BASE ACCURACY] 90
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Recover, Wish, Tickle, Supersonic.

The Blue Avenger
5th January 2006, 05:45 AM
Sonicboom?

Skye
5th January 2006, 08:16 AM
Thanks. I probably won't ever use Furcadia though, lol. I would like to sell that Flame Gem and Photosynthesis gem for Stamps please.

Kiara
5th January 2006, 01:11 PM
December 14
Christmas, I probably celebrate it the same as any old family would. –shrugs- Uhm, we don’t have a tradition but open one present on Christmas Eve.

The last program that I installed would have to be W.O.W, or World of Warcraft. Because My Boyfriend wanted it on the computer, and yes I have made good use of it by making two characters. A night elf druid (lvl 10) and a human priest (lvl 8) ^^

(31/12) 1- How did 2005 go for you? What are you doing to celebrate the coming of 2006? (If you don't celebrate it, what are you doing tonight?)
2005 went fairly well for me. I have a new boyfriend, we met in June and been together since, uh…. Go a few things I really wanted, applied for a job (Go me X3 16 rocks!) And that’s about it. Its just another year for me, nothing special except watch my dad with my bf, light fireworks.

I have done SCHOOOL –eyes glimmer- I’ve done a few new stories in the past few weeks, but then again its this week not the past weeks. –laughs a bit- anyways, Im starting a brand new character for my pokemon fic, (if I get it wrote) ¬_¬;

Lady Vulpix
5th January 2006, 02:49 PM
Well done, Jeff! You can have a Sonicboom TM.

Darkfire: you get 4 stamps for your gems.

Kiara: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem, Solar Gem.

Knight of Time
5th January 2006, 05:29 PM
Wow, Kyle, that was an old post! Yes, it was indeed Donphan. MP: no, it hasn't. MG: Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin. And staying "online" on TPM is just a matter of not logging out and not logging in from another computer, so it takes no effort. I would have never thought anyone would think that was worth competing over. It's like competing over how long ago you had your last haircut. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. GT: this one's easy for you: this was the first pokemon of the third generation to be adopted on TPM. EMT: Twister, Ingrain.

GT!: You bet that's easy for me to answer. Kecleon for a Blue MGCoin please.

'definitely remembers the Kecleon he once adopted'

Okay, since the MP hasn't evolved, I'm quite surprised to find my two choices for the MP are both legendaries!

Ho-oh, Latias

Question 4: Does the MP have Levitate?

As for the polls:

(12/21] What was the last program you installed on your computer? Why? Have you made good use of it?

Hmm, the last program I installed here is a GC related program that I got from a site called GSCentral, b/c I'm obviously into gaming. I haven't really made good use of the program b/c it simply hasn't helped me much (who knows when I'll need it?).

(31/12) 1- How did 2005 go for you? What are you doing to celebrate the coming of 2006? (If you don't celebrate it, what are you doing tonight?)

Good, the end of 2005 was extra special, b/c my aunt and uncle (two siblings of my mother) were home for Christmas. My uncle was home from his RCMP work out west, and originally, my aunt wasn't thinking of coming home for Christmas, so we (aka I and several family members, including my brother, mother, my three first cousins among others) made a little petition type letter persuading her to come home for Christmas, and she ended up being the most special present my mom's parents could ever get. Christmas itself was very good, I got many of the gifts I wanted, including a Lego Technic set called the Mobile Crane (I finished building it days ago, the set contains over 1800 pieces) and both Kirby and the Amazing Mirror and Donkey Kong Country 3 for the GBA among other things.

Well, one of the big things I did this week was fully complete one of the three save files in my Kirby and the Amazing Mirror game. Through a guide I got off GameFAQs for finding all of the chests in this game and their various contents, which ranged from area maps to a sound player (which enables a sound test option) to spray paints for changing Kirby's colour from the usual pink to something else among other things.

Three MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

*Murkrow
6th January 2006, 11:50 AM
[06/01] Do you ever have times when you can't type to save your life? How do you deal with it?

Er...yeah. Just occured to me when I finished my CC update, looked back and realised that about half the words were missing letters/were joined up (and missing letters >_<) etc etc, that it'd be interesting to see how many other people get this xD I'd normally say that it's just the computer (the keys on this board are stiff, but this is ridiculous)...but I do think it's me tonight. God knows why seeing as I don't feel tired, which is normally the cause. Might just be that I'm not concentrating as much.
As for how I deal with it....if it's something sort of like this then I'll just plow on and correct it later. Depending on how I feel, if I'm writing a longer piece, I might continue, but if it starts getting to ridiculous levels then I'll stop for a bit and do something ese then try again later

That actually turned out worse than the update did. Meh.

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
6th January 2006, 03:58 PM
Kyle: GT: correct. You get a Blue MGCoin. MP: yes, it does. MG: Berry, Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. New GT: this is the most positive pokemon you can find (at least in appearance).

Hannah: Spark Gem, Hollow Stone.

[06/01] Do you ever have times when you can't type to save your life? How do you deal with it?
Hmm... no. I make typos occasionally, and there have beena few times when I made more than usual (about one per line) because I was too tired, but if I bothered to check twice before sending the message I could always fix it. Of course that caused me to type slowly, so I once gottired of it and apologized for the typos. No one seemed to care. My spacebar isn't working well, so I sometimes get two words stuck together too. I deal with that in the same way as I deal with typos. Fixing, apologizing or leaving as is if no one cares.

Arnen
6th January 2006, 04:02 PM
[1-06] Do you ever have times when you can't type to save your life? How do you deal with it?
Yeah, definitely. Usually it's when I'm trying to eat at my computer and have the plate between me and the keyboard. x_x Of course, sometimes my fingers just don't want to do what I want them to, like right now, so I just have to be careful of what I type and check it over before posting.

The Blue Avenger
6th January 2006, 04:03 PM
Gabi: Stat Modification Die, Berry

Arnen: Red MGCoin

Knight of Time
6th January 2006, 04:37 PM
Kyle: GT: correct. You get a Blue MGCoin. MP: yes, it does. MG: Berry, Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. New GT: this is the most positive pokemon you can find (at least in appearance).

GT!: I'm very sure that's Plusle. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Okay, since the MP hasn't evolved, I'm quite surprised to find my two choices for the MP are both legendaries!

Ho-oh, Latias

Question 4: Does the MP have Levitate?

Okay, since the MP does have Levitate, it has to be Latias! I'd like another Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

[01/06] Do you ever have times when you can't type to save your life? How do you deal with it?[/b]

No, I don't think I've ever had these kind of typing troubles, but I have had typos quite a few times in the past. I usually find them immediately just incase I mess up with a post.

MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), a new GT! and a new game of MP please.

Skye
6th January 2006, 09:06 PM
Yes I have. Times when I couldn't type a line without typoing and times whne I just didn't know what to write. lol, kinda sad, no? When I keep typoing, I just ignore it and keep writing. When I just can't write, I find something to write or do to inspire me.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2006, 04:29 AM
Kyle: well, now it's been more than 24 hours since you last got your games, so you can get them now. MP: yes, it's Latias. Blue MGCoin for you. MG: Darkness Gem. SC: 2 Green MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. GT: the one about the first 3rd generation pokemon given out for adoption was easy, but which was the first one to be given out as a tournament prize? MP: Raticate, Beedrill, Salamence, Altaria, Ninjask, Snorunt, Espeon, Cradily, Dugtrio, Gligar, Azurill, Golem, Bulbasaur, Pupitar.

Darkfire: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Wolfsong
7th January 2006, 11:02 AM

A lot. It's usually when i try to type fast to get something done on time. However, there are times when no matter how hard i try to not make typos they still happen. If its for a story or somethign that i'm writing then i fix them, but if its just a basic conversation then I'll maybe attempt to correct as i notice them unless they just keep happening then i sorta give up.

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2006, 11:22 AM
Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP.

The Blue Avenger
7th January 2006, 11:39 AM

More often than you might think. Mostly, it happens when I'm doing homework, so I just have to plunge on regardless and fix my mistakes when I'm done. Typos are more common, because I frequently switch letters when I'm typing. Those tend to be easy to spot, though.

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2006, 12:10 PM
Jeff: 1 Stamp/CCP.

The Blue Avenger
7th January 2006, 12:15 PM
Wow, that's bizarre - the last three MGs were the same. Anyway, I'll take it as a stamp.

I'll also get 10 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2006, 12:22 PM
Yes, it's odd, come to think of it. But well, that's the randomizer for you.

The Blue Avenger
7th January 2006, 12:30 PM
I'll also get 10 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

Can I get these, too, Gabi? ^^;

classy_cat18
7th January 2006, 01:25 PM
Whoo, I'm back! I would like my two EMT's for this month, please.

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2006, 01:34 PM
Jeff: of course! Sorry about that. 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.
Shonta: welcome back! EMT: Mud Shot, Nature Power.