PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.35

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Kiara
7th January 2006, 05:09 PM
[06/01] Do you ever have times when you can't type to save your life? How do you deal with it?
Oh my god yes! It's called writers block and it only happens when I am writting things such as my storys! How do I deal with it? I either watch, read, draw, or listen to music to get my idea back ^^

SoulflameNinetales
7th January 2006, 05:49 PM
[06/01] Do you ever have times when you can't type to save your life? How do you deal with it?
Always! I seem to have an almost perminent case of writer's block and that's on my good days. Usually, i tend to wind up getting distracted, which just makes things worst...

Could i have 6 Level 2 Scratchcards (5, 7, 9) for Green MGCoins plz?

Knight of Time
7th January 2006, 06:13 PM
Kyle: well, now it's been more than 24 hours since you last got your games, so you can get them now. MP: yes, it's Latias. Blue MGCoin for you. MG: Darkness Gem. SC: 2 Green MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. GT: the one about the first 3rd generation pokemon given out for adoption was easy, but which was the first one to be given out as a tournament prize? MP: Raticate, Beedrill, Salamence, Altaria, Ninjask, Snorunt, Espeon, Cradily, Dugtrio, Gligar, Azurill, Golem, Bulbasaur, Pupitar.

GT!: Gosh, I'm afraid I have no idea for this one. 'long shrug'

Gabi gave me the following MP list:

Raticate, Beedrill, Salamence, Altaria, Ninjask, Snorunt, Espeon, Cradily, Dugtrio, Gligar, Azurill, Golem, Bulbasaur, Pupitar.

Question 1: Is there an E in the MP's name?

(1/7) Do you have any wallpaper on your desktop? If so, what is it, and why did you put it there?

As for my answers, yes, I do have wallpaper on my desktop. It's related to Zelda: The Wind Waker and shows lots of the major characters, including Link, Zelda, Tetra, Medli, Makar, Ganondorf among others. I put it there for a couple of reasons, one, TWW is one of my favourite GC titles, and two, I wound up bored with a Sonic Heroes wallpaper I put up one time that has Team Sonic (Sonic, Tails and Knuckles) on it, so I made a wallpaper swap.

MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

Skye
7th January 2006, 07:11 PM
(1/7) Do you have any wallpaper on your desktop? If so, what is it, and why did you put it there?
Yes, I have a picture of Storm Chaser, a sword in the game Magic: The Gathering. It's just a large picture that takes up th entier desktop and it's very pretty.

And anyone can make a poll of the day, right?

Kiara
7th January 2006, 07:19 PM
Yes infact I do have wallpaper. Its of Dark Magicion Girl. CAUSE I WANNA. Just kidding, just cause im into it and cause my bf like her? >>;

Arnen
7th January 2006, 08:04 PM
(1-7) Do you have any wallpaper on your desktop? If so, what is it, and why did you put it there?
Yeah, it's a grayscale screenshot from the Spring movie in FFX. I just thought it would be cool XP

Lady Vulpix
8th January 2006, 07:42 AM
Kiara: the question was about typing, not about thinking of what to type. But I guess it could be interpreted the other way too, so you can have a Hollow Stone for that question, and aSolar Gem for yesterday's question.

Ben: same as Kiara. Your MG: is a Berry. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin.

Kyle: GT!: it was Trapinch. Karin got him, he's a Vibrava now. MP: yes. MG: Spark Gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 9 Red MGcoins. GT!: this pokemon always showed up with something in its mouth in the anime.

Darkfire: 10 Stamps/CCPs. Yes, anyone can make polls, just don't make one if someone has already posted one for that day.

Arnen: Flame gem.

Whoever made the poll: Rainbow Gem. (Who made it?)

Right now I'm using the KDE default on all 4 desktops, but I have a beautiful picture by Jonathon Earl Bowser on my Windows desktop, and at work I have Amber Panyko's Ninjas vs. Pirates wallpaper on my desktop #1 (I have 4 virtual desktops there too). I put them there because I liked them. And if I find another wallpaper I like, I may put it on one of my free virtual desktops.

The Blue Avenger
8th January 2006, 08:46 AM
Gabi: Hollow Stone

EMT
Type: Ground
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:

Lady Vulpix
8th January 2006, 08:52 AM
EMT Game: Earthquake?

Knight of Time
8th January 2006, 08:55 AM
EMT Game: Dig?

The Blue Avenger
8th January 2006, 08:57 AM
Wow, that was fast. Gabi, you get an Earthquake TM.

Lady Vulpix
8th January 2006, 12:35 PM
Thanks! Wow, that move came to my mind as soon as I saw the word Ground. I'm giving it to Sylvan.

Wolfsong
8th January 2006, 04:36 PM

Yeah i do. i use a pic that i have stored on my computer. Most of the time i use an image of a silver wolf though recently i changed it to a picture from the television series Lois and Clark the new adventures of superman. Its from the first seaon when there was a clone of superman. Here is a link (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Vatman197.jpg) to the pictue i am using. I chose it mainly because i wanted something different, and it was just a scene that i found interesting at the time i was searching for a pic to use

The Blue Avenger
8th January 2006, 04:46 PM
Amy: Blue MGCoin

Skye
8th January 2006, 05:59 PM
(1/8) What is your favorite type of book to read? Why? Do you read this type often? Why or why not?
My favorite kind of book to read is fictional fantasy because there can be so many variations. I also love the settings, especially the medival types or the ones involving mythical creatures. Sadly, I don't get to read this kind of book often because I'm usually reading something for a class, for riding, or some other random junk I have to read.

2 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
8th January 2006, 06:00 PM
Darkfire: Gold Berry, Berry

Arnen
8th January 2006, 06:08 PM
(1/8) What is your favorite type of book to read? Why? Do you read this type often? Why or why not?
I like fantasy. It's just so much more fun to read than realistic fiction because things can happen in fantasy that could never happen in real life. As for how often, I read a lot or a little, depending on whether I actually have something to read. If I have a good book, I'll try to get in as much time in class at school reading as I can, and read for a while before I go to bed. Otherwise I usually just read when I have to.

The Blue Avenger
8th January 2006, 06:12 PM
Arnen: Spark Gem

Knight of Time
8th January 2006, 06:41 PM
Kyle: GT!: it was Trapinch. Karin got him, he's a Vibrava now. MP: yes. MG: Spark Gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 9 Red MGcoins. GT!: this pokemon always showed up with something in its mouth in the anime.Whoever made the poll: Rainbow Gem. (Who made it?)[/color]

To answer your question Gabi, I made yesterday's poll.

GT!: Hmm, that sounds like Treecko. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Raticate, Beedrill, Salamence, Altaria, Ninjask, Snorunt, Espeon, Cradily, Dugtrio, Gligar, Azurill, Golem, Bulbasaur, Pupitar.

Okay, since there is an E in the MP's name, my list is now:

Raticate, Beedrill, Salamence, Espeon, Golem

Question 2: Is the MP a dual-typed Pokemon?

Hmm, personally, my favourite type of book to read is a mix of fiction/mystery, b/c there's some of both in the Hardy Boys books. I don't read them that much though (it's usually the Casefiles books in the series I read nowadays), simply b/c I don't have the time to read one of the books.

SoulflameNinetales
9th January 2006, 02:43 AM
(8/1) What is your favorite type of book to read? Why? Do you read this type often? Why or why not?

My favorite type of books are fanasty, though i also love horror and a little bit of sci-fi ocassionally. Mainly i enjoy fantasy because its such an open genre and it just interests me so much. I don't read as much much fantasy as i used to, since i've become a bit more selective of what I read and also because my fondness for online games.

Kiara
9th January 2006, 09:38 AM
(8/1) What is your favorite type of book to read? Why? Do you read this type often? Why or why not?
Well my favorite book isn't a book really to say, its a Manga. But that counts don't it? It's still a book-type reference. ANd the manga is called Chobits, fun perverted and funny! ^^

Lady Vulpix
9th January 2006, 12:49 PM
Kyle: MP: no, it isn't. You're lucky this time. MG: Berry. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 5 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon is very hard to catch and, even if you get it, evolving it is still quite difficult. So much, that guides have been written to help players with this task.

Ben: Lunar Gem.

Kiara: I don't think manga counts as abook, it's different. And it's not a genre either. I think they fit more in the comicbook category, which, although it has 'book' in its name, is not a book (at least according to Stan Lee). Don't you like reading books at all?

Fantasy. I guess it's because it makes my imagination soar, it's also my favorite genre for writing. I read it almost everyday, unless I'm too busy or reading some other kind of book.

Kiara
9th January 2006, 01:04 PM
Not really. Although I have read some pretty good books, I still think that Manga would be considered a book. Because they are longer then normal, they have chapters and they take enough time to read. But anyways I suppose my favorite book would be by Sara Douglass.... Enchanter.... uhm, Sinner, and God's cocubine ^^; But like I said I prefer Manga.

Knight of Time
9th January 2006, 01:17 PM
[color=hotpink]Kyle: MP: no, it isn't. You're lucky this time. MG: Berry. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 5 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon is very hard to catch and, even if you get it, evolving it is still quite difficult. So much, that guides have been written to help players with this task.

GT!: That's gotta be Feebas. Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Okay, since the MP isn't a dual typed Pokemon, my list is now:

Raticate, Espeon

Question 3: Is the MP an Eeveelution?

10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

Lady Vulpix
9th January 2006, 01:41 PM
Yes, it's Feebas. You get a Blue MGCoin. And yes, the MP is an Eeveelution.

Knight of Time
9th January 2006, 02:01 PM

Okay, since the MP isn't a dual typed Pokemon, my list is now:

Raticate, Espeon

Question 3: Is the MP an Eeveelution?

Okay, since that question eliminated Raticate, the MP must be Espeon! 5 Stamps if I'm (obviously) right please.

Lady Vulpix
9th January 2006, 02:11 PM
The stamps are yours.

[Edit: Amy and I are trading TMs.
I'm giving her an Aurora Beam TM and a Synthesis TM, and she's giving me a Psywave TM and a Signal Beam TM, which I'm giving to Ventura and Iris respectively.]

Wolfsong
9th January 2006, 03:36 PM
[Edit: Amy and I are trading TMs.
I'm giving her an Aurora Beam TM and a Synthesis TM, and she's giving me a Psywave TM and a Signal Beam TM, which I'm giving to Ventura and Iris respectively.]

I'm giving the synthesis tm to Willow and the aurora beam to Zale

*Murkrow
10th January 2006, 04:39 AM
Hannah: Spark Gem, Hollow Stone.

I'll sell those for 3 CCP's please.

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2006, 04:44 AM
Hannah: 6 CCPs.

(10/1) Do you often remember your dreams? What kind of dreams do you normally have? What happens if you try to remember something within a dream (if you've tried it, that is)?
Yes, I normally remember at least one dream per night, unless I'm too nervous to think about it when I wake up. They're mostly strange dreams, with magic and lots of things that would never happen in this reality. Although sometimes I do dream about the things I'm supposed to do the following day. Also, I'm always in them, either as myself or playing the role of another character. There are moments when I'm not there and I just watch a scene unfold, but that's just an introduction to the real dream, in which I do take part. And whenever I try to remember something within a dream, I end up reliving it, sometimes just as it was before and sometimes with some changes.

Skye
10th January 2006, 08:03 AM
(10/1) Do you often remember your dreams? What kind of dreams do you normally have? What happens if you try to remember something within a dream (if you've tried it, that is)?
Not very often, actually. Maybe one once a week, but I eventually forget it anyway by the end of the week. Normally I have dreams about everyday things or some odd version of everyday things. Like once I dreamed I was a young woman taken hostage on a train adn the men threw me off of the train. My head was cut off, but a few hours later (In nightfall) I was reborn into a vampire. Everyday thing, not so everyday thing. It's kinda weird. Normally if I try to recall a dream it either A) comes to mind fully or to some extent B) Doesn't come to mind until hours later whn I forgot why I wanted to think about it. or C) Doesn't come back at all.

Wolfsong
10th January 2006, 09:54 AM

I prefer fiction. Its just a nice get away sometimes. I read this type fairly often because that's mostly what i own. I am currently reading Mammoth Hunters by Jean M. Auel this is the third book in a series that will eventually include six books of which only five have been written so far. Like i said before, sometimes its a nice getaway.

Most of the time i remember parts of them at least if not the whole thing. My dreams vary depending on how excited or nervous i am or if i've watched too much of a certain show. Sometimes what i remember is vague and other times i don't even remember what it was that happened until i get a faaling of deja vu which happens rarely like jsut a couple of times. *shrugs*

I'd also like 10 games of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,4 for ccps please as well as a game of gt and mp. *hands over the mg coins.*

Kiara
10th January 2006, 01:28 PM

That depends if my mind wants to remember the nightmares and dreams. I normally have…. >__> Romance/love dreams with my characters, and about my bf. If I try and remember something in my dream, my brain just shuts off and I can’t do anything e.e

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2006, 03:17 PM
Darkfire: Berry.

Amy: MG: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin. That book is the one I'm trying to get right now. I thought you'd already read it. SC: 7 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. GT: hmm... let me think of something that's not DT-related... Ok, the green site recomends Swagger, Psych Up, Return and Shadow Ball as this pokemon's moveset. And in case that's a poor reference, you know one of them from the AC section. MP: Kangaskhan, Girafarig, Bayleef, Dodrio, Tauros, Snorlax, Ursaring, Psyduck, Dratini, Milotic, Xatu, Spheal, Lugia, Kecleon.

Kiara: Gold Berry.

Kyle (previously skipped): SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 8 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon is said to bring good luck. What is true is that it can add some weight to your pockets, both when it's caught and when it battles.

Knight of Time
10th January 2006, 03:27 PM
(1/10) Do you often remember your dreams? What kind of dreams do you normally have? What happens if you try to remember something within a dream (if you've tried it, that is)?

No, I tend to forget dreams. About the kind of dreams I have, it's virtually a memory lapse for me, as I seem to forget any dreams I had. When trying to remember something within a dream, sometimes I try to think what the dream really means.

MG, 20 SCs (10 for today plus the 10 from yesterday) and the GT! I asked for yesterday, please.

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2006, 03:31 PM
Kyle: MG: Mystery Box. Today's SC: 8 Red MGcoins. For yesterday's things look at my previous post.

No one seemed to get the last part of my question. What I meant is: what happens if you try to remember something while you're dreaming? Has anyone tried it?

Kiara
10th January 2006, 05:03 PM
I answered it. Basically my brain (or what brain I have left) frys and I can't think anymore.

Arnen
10th January 2006, 06:38 PM
I can usually remember them, but only for a little while. By the time I'm fully awake I've usually forgotten, and if not I can seldom remember them the entire day. My dreams vary, but they're mostly just strange adventures, or at least lately. Probably comes from reading the Chronicles of Narnia. :xd: And if I try, I usually forget.

SoulflameNinetales
11th January 2006, 04:35 AM
Could i have 6 Level 2 scratchcards (1, 4, 7) for Green MGcoins plz?

and a MP please as well please *hands over small bag of MGcoins*

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2006, 05:19 AM
Ah, thanks, Kiara.

Arnen: Lunar Gem.

Ben: SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins. MP: Walrein, Phanphy, Exeggutor, Marill, Weepinbell, Golduck, Kadabra, Kingler, Chansey, Wartortle, Lugia, Seaking, Latias, Relicanth.

(11/1) How do you keep track of your stamps, CCPs, MGCoins and other things you get here? How often do you sell gems and stones here? How often do you trade items you got at the GT? How often do you give away GT items? How often do you buy or forge things here? (TMs count as items for all questions).
I keep them all on this page (http://forboards.tripod.com/Items.html) along with all the other items I got here at TPM. I sell gems and Hollow Stones whenever I can get a multiple of 10 stamps (or CCPs if I happen to want them) by selling all but one of each except Rainbow Gems, and all but 2 Rainbow Gems. I know, I'm strange like that. And I trade whenever I get an item I can't use (often TMs), or sometimes give them to one of my friends or donate them to the Storage Box or to a pokemon at either Adoption Center. I only forged a Fire Stone once (which I haven't used yet), and I've never bought anything here, though Idid get a full set of elemental shields by collecting the whole Pokedoll set. Whatever happened to the GT Pokedolls, BTW?

4 MGs, please, I haven't got the ones for yesterday yet.

Skye
11th January 2006, 08:09 AM
(11/1) How do you keep track of your stamps, CCPs, MGCoins and other things you get here? How often do you sell gems and stones here? How often do you trade items you got at the GT? How often do you give away GT items? How often do you buy or forge things here? (TMs count as items for all questions).
All of my items are here (http://www.angelicvampire.net/TPM/Items.htm), GT, DT, and CC. I usually sell my Gems that I don't want as soon as I get them, but I'll keep a few if I think I might want/need them later. I don't trade my items very often, but I will trade if I get a trading request or see a TM that would benefit my teams. I sometimes give away TMs I don't find useful at all or that could be used by a certain species of Pokemon up for adoption. A lot of the TMs are useful to only a certain amount of species and I figure I may as well help that Pokemon get adopted. I buy and forge items as soon as I have enough Stamps/CCPs, enough of the needed material, and know I have a Pokemon that will want/need the item.

*Murkrow
11th January 2006, 10:08 AM

Depends how I feel. I'll happily read non-fiction books (such as things on how stuff in the natural world works) f I feel like it, though admittably that isn't as much as it used to be ^_^ In fiction, my favourite genres are probably fantasy, though again it depends, usually on the writer. I also like horror's though even if they're not actually that scary because their fun to read regardless. I haven't read a horror book for ages, and the last fantasy was, um, I think Eldest counts as fantasy. I don't read anything that much anymore though I'd like to start again. Thing just seem to keep getting in the way.

Usually just after I wake up, yes, but as the day goes on, I generally just end up with a vague idea. Not that things vary that much; seriously, I know that pretty much everything I dream follows the same pattern. All that happens is that I get déja vu while dreaming which can be quite odd. Something along the lines of 'done this before.' Not that I'm complaining. Most of the content focuses on relationships, usually with me as a third person, watching. Not in that sort of way, just watching people working together, looking out for each other. That sort of thing.

Writing that was really odd o_O I'd never really considered the content of my dreams before.

(11/1) How do you keep track of your stamps, CCPs, MGCoins and other things you get here? How often do you sell gems and stones here? How often do you trade items you got at the GT? How often do you give away GT items? How often do you buy or forge things here? (TMs count as items for all questions)?

On my items page on geocities and on a page on word. Neither gets updated very often (especially the word one; it's definitly about three months since I bothered updating it). But all that happens is I have to spend a while working my way through topics since the last save date on the geo account. Then I c&p it into word one if I remember/can be bothered. I usually sell everything I can when I get them, though I have used some to forge stuff, namely a Fire Stone, a couple of Accelerator Genes and possibly a Thunder Stone. I think I got round to using one of those ¬_¬ I've traded some MG Coins (well, sold) and a handful of TM's, though I used to pretty much hoard my TM's, though I've dropped that now. If I don't get rid of them after a while I'll drop them off at the Reward Centre. I've also bought a Day Stone for when I wanted to evolve my old adopted Eevee.

3 MG's please.

Arnen
11th January 2006, 12:26 PM
(1-11) How do you keep track of your stamps, CCPs, MGCoins and other things you get here? How often do you sell gems and stones here? How often do you trade items you got at the GT? How often do you give away GT items? How often do you buy or forge things here? (TMs count as items for all questions).
I use a WordPad document to keep track of everything. I had a website for it, but I'm too lazy to keep that going XP I sell gems and stones occasionally, when I get too many I don't need, but I haven't really traded or given away anything. I've forged a few things as well.

Kiara
11th January 2006, 12:56 PM

Well I happen to have a website, which is in my profile. I keep track of everything really. But since I started over, I started everything over. I don't really sell my items unless I need too, also I never trade really. I don't know many people on here, so I don't really trade.... but anyways I would. I've never given away anything from here, never bought nor forged anything yet. SO yeah ^^;

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2006, 04:34 PM
Darkfire: Hollow Stone.

Hannah: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, Spark Gem. Interesting answers.

Arnen: Division Gem.

Kiara: Solar Gem.

Knight of Time
11th January 2006, 04:49 PM
Kyle (previously skipped): SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 8 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon is said to bring good luck. What is true is that it can add some weight to your pockets, both when it's caught and when it battles.

GT!: Hmm, would that be Meowth? Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

I keep track of all my AC/CC stuff in a text file I have on the computer here. Regarding selling gems and stones, since I have only started to get more active in posting here again, I don't sell back any gems or stones I got back here very often, but I'm always ready to sell back any gems or stones I have no use for. As for trading items I get here and giving away items, I only trade items if I've found someone has an EMT/EMT Game TM that they don't want (that is also something I myself would be glad to trade for if the original owner didn't want to keep the TM). I very rarely buy items here (about the only time I had to was when I restarted everything AC/CC and found myself out of MGCoins one day when I couldn't correctly answer an old GT!), and I forge stones and Genetic Accelerator Genes only when I find myself ready to evolve a Pokemon.

As for my Mystery Box I got yesterday, I'll take the Stamp, CCP and Red MGCoin from it, and I'd like the free common/uncommon item to be a Blue MGCoin please.

I'd also like to sell the following for Stamps please:

Lunar Gem
Darkness Gem
Rainbow Gem x2
Flame Gem

That makes 10 Stamps.

Wolfsong
11th January 2006, 04:53 PM
[color=hotpink]Amy: MG: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin. That book is the one I'm trying to get right now. I thought you'd already read it. SC: 7 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. GT: hmm... let me think of something that's not DT-related... Ok, the green site recomends Swagger, Psych Up, Return and Shadow Ball as this pokemon's moveset. And in case that's a poor reference, you know one of them from the AC section. MP: Kangaskhan, Girafarig, Bayleef, Dodrio, Tauros, Snorlax, Ursaring, Psyduck, Dratini, Milotic, Xatu, Spheal, Lugia, Kecleon.

Yeah I've already read it and i just finished rereading it and have started on Plains of Passage.

For the GT... Is it Umbreon?blue mg coin if correct.

MP:
Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

I use my adoptee and captee pages to keep track of them. I usually sell them when i get them unless i know that i'll need them to forge something. I usually trade or sell tms that i get when i can't use them and I'm always willing to sell or trade berries of any kind that i have ^^;. I don't buy or forge here all that often unless its a stone or somethign that i need to evolve someone.

I'd also like 10 games of group 1 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for stamps please ^^

SoulflameNinetales
11th January 2006, 11:06 PM
Ben: SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins. MP: Walrein, Phanphy, Exeggutor, Marill, Weepinbell, Golduck, Kadabra, Kingler, Chansey, Wartortle, Lugia, Seaking, Latias, Relicanth.

Is the pokemon a water type?

Usually i store the current inventory of items in a as a note in my Yahoo e-mail address (twilight_the_umbreon@yahoo.com) but i used to have three seperate places where i noted new items down. Unfortunally two of them have disappeared. I plan to make a site with the info on it, when i get the time and when i can find something good to make it with (PM me if you got suggestions). I'm a packrat, and crafter by nature, so i rarely sell items. Though i've only forged things once, i plan on doing it more often. I've never given away an item before, which is a little unusual for me.

Lady Vulpix
12th January 2006, 05:07 AM
Amy: GT: sorry, it was Stantler. MG: Solar Gem. So many Solar Gems and Jeff's not even around! SC: 6 Stamps, 6 Red MGcoins.

Ben: MP: yes, it is. MG: Photosynthesis Gem.

Skye
12th January 2006, 08:06 AM
(1/12)If you could own one legendary Pokemon in AC or CC which would it be in and why? Why did you choose that Pokemon? What sort of personality would you give it and do you think you would have a problem not making it an ‘00ber’ Pokemon?
If I could own a legendary Pokemon, it would be a Suicune in CC because I’m trying to be more careful with my AC team. I chose Suicune because it’s one of my favorites and it actually doesn’t have the world’s best movepool (I think). I would give it a cocky personality that would slowly dissolve when it faces a lot of challenges to make it more humble. I don’t think I would have too much of a challenge making it too ultra powerful, especially since in CC there are a lot of final evolutionary staged Pokemon to even the score.

Knight of Time
12th January 2006, 08:18 AM
GT!: Hmm, would that be Meowth? Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

I keep track of all my AC/CC stuff in a text file I have on the computer here. Regarding selling gems and stones, since I have only started to get more active in posting here again, I don't sell back any gems or stones I got back here very often, but I'm always ready to sell back any gems or stones I have no use for. As for trading items I get here and giving away items, I only trade items if I've found someone has an EMT/EMT Game TM that they don't want (that is also something I myself would be glad to trade for if the original owner didn't want to keep the TM). I very rarely buy items here (about the only time I had to was when I restarted everything AC/CC and found myself out of MGCoins one day when I couldn't correctly answer an old GT!), and I forge stones and Genetic Accelerator Genes only when I find myself ready to evolve a Pokemon.

As for my Mystery Box I got yesterday, I'll take the Stamp, CCP and Red MGCoin from it, and I'd like the free common/uncommon item to be a Blue MGCoin please.

I'd also like to sell the following for Stamps please:

Lunar Gem
Darkness Gem
Rainbow Gem x2
Flame Gem

That makes 10 Stamps.

Looks like I've been skipped again...

(1/12) If you could own one legendary Pokemon in AC or CC which would it be in and why? Why did you choose that Pokemon? What sort of personality would you give it and do you think you would have a problem not making it an ‘00ber’ Pokemon?[

Oy, a question on having an AC/CC legendary? Now this was completely unexpected.

Personally, I wouldn't want to break the rules just to get a legendary on my captees team (since I'm at my limit for adoptees), but if I had only one legendary on my captees team, I'd choose to have a Raikou b/c it's my favourite of the three legendary dogs/beasts. As for a personality, I wouldn't necessarily give it one b/c I might not be able to think of one. About having a problem about not making it an 00ber Pokemon, I absolutely would have a problem with it, b/c for one, I have absolutely no need to get a legendary (even if they were allowed, with one per person or so). My list of Pokemon I hope to catch someday at the CCCC just has no room for legendaries, and I assure you guys, it won't have one even if they were allowed.

MG, 20 SCs (the ones from yesterday + the ones for today), my GT! from yesterday, the Stamps I asked for from the gem selling yesterday and a new game of MP please.

Kiara
12th January 2006, 12:23 PM
(1/12)If you could own one legendary Pokemon in AC or CC which would it be in and why? Why did you choose that Pokemon? What sort of personality would you give it and do you think you would have a problem not making it an ‘00ber’ Pokemon?

If I could have any one legendary Pokemon, it would have to be in CC. And which pokemon would it be? That’s hard, cause there are Celebi and Jirachi. They are both cute, but I guess I’ll go with Jirachi. Why would it be in CC? Because it would be fun to try and capture. Why would I choose that one? Well as I mentioned earlier its cute, and its small. I mean only 11 inches? Cute! Anyways, I would give it the personality of… my character really. Happy Hyper and just plan crazy. But not that crazy, that’d be bad. In a way I would, but then in a way I wouldn’t I just have it a low lvl, and possibly keep it low lvl till I wanted to make it lvl up. Lol

*Murkrow
12th January 2006, 01:25 PM
Hannah: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem.

I'll take those/sell that for 12 CCP's altogether, please.

Suicune....probably in CC because that's my more developed team and things are a bit more lenient in that section. Or at least, that's how I feel. As for why I'd choose him (always refer to him as male, force of habit); does the fact that he's been tied with Sneasel and Murkrow as my favourite Pokémon for the last, er, 4-5 years mean something? xD Though having said that, I'd probably prefer him in AC so I could team the three up. His personality would probably just be eager to battle, no doubt competitive. And because I'm picky like that, Suicune technically doesn't fall under the category of 'uber' (that's for the like of Mewtwo, Lugia, Kyogre, etc). And as Darkfire said, it's possible to get things like Salamence, Metagross, Tyranitar and Dragonite, so that evens the score.

Oh, and Darkfire, Suicune gets Calm Mind + Surf/Ice Beam so it's fine for moves xD Ok, so that's referring by game standards, but that's what it felt like to me when you mentioned his movepool. *Blabbering*

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
12th January 2006, 03:03 PM
Darkfire: Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

I hadn't thought about it. Now that I have, I think I still wouldn't like a legendary in my team. But if I have to choose one... probably Mew, since it's cute and funny. I can only imagine it as being a sensitive and playful pokemon, and it wouldn't think highly of itself for being powerful. But honestly, I'd rather not have a legendary pokemon in any of my teams.

5 MGs, please. 1 for today, 2 for yesterday and 2 for the day before.

Skye
13th January 2006, 08:28 AM
Yeah, and knowing the new TM moves, it would probably get Crunch too XD.

(1-13) The weekend is almost here, what do you plan to do over it?
Jazz, one of my friends, is coming over for a sleepover tonight. I wish I could show her my gray horse, he looks so awesome now that he’s getting trained up. But we’re going to go down to the barn after school so I can get my 3 horses ridden then go home and watch X Men and Pokemon and the Blair Witch Project. Then Saturday we’re going to sleep in until she has to go home and I’m going to go back up and ride my horses again. And afterwards we’re going to be on the computer. Sunday is pretty much a normal day. Get on the comp for 45 minutes, ride horses, get back on the comp the rest of the day. Somewhere in there I’m hoping to finish my AC RBG and start working on the scenario.

I would also like to sell my Division Gem, Hollow Stone, and Photosnthesis Gem for Stamps, please.

*Murkrow
13th January 2006, 12:55 PM
I'll take those/sell that for 12 CCP's altogether, please.

Suicune....probably in CC because that's my more developed team and things are a bit more lenient in that section. Or at least, that's how I feel. As for why I'd choose him (always refer to him as male, force of habit); does the fact that he's been tied with Sneasel and Murkrow as my favourite Pokémon for the last, er, 4-5 years mean something? xD Though having said that, I'd probably prefer him in AC so I could team the three up. His personality would probably just be eager to battle, no doubt competitive. And because I'm picky like that, Suicune technically doesn't fall under the category of 'uber' (that's for the like of Mewtwo, Lugia, Kyogre, etc). And as Darkfire said, it's possible to get things like Salamence, Metagross, Tyranitar and Dragonite, so that evens the score.

Oh, and Darkfire, Suicune gets Calm Mind + Surf/Ice Beam so it's fine for moves xD Ok, so that's referring by game standards, but that's what it felt like to me when you mentioned his movepool. *Blabbering*

MG please.

Skippy skippy.

Sleep. I'm not getting up for breakfast so I'm going to have a nice long lie-in both days. Then when I finally drag myself out of bed, I'm going to start my animal behaviour coursework; over the two days I should be able to get most of it done, if not all, meaning next week I won't be running around in a panic and will instead be just proof-reading/checking it through. I'll probably go for a walk into the city centre one day (probably Saturday), there are a couple of things I'm thinking of getting. I'm going to try and get my ac scenario and Omega's rbg done as well. The rest of the time will just be normal: eating, talking to my friends, internet, etc.

MG along with the stuff above please.

The Blue Avenger
13th January 2006, 09:06 PM
Gabi: Photosynthesis Gem, Berry, Light Gem, Blue MGcoin, Ocean Gem

Darkfire: 5 stamps, Red MGCoin

Hannah: 12 CCPs, Blue MGcoin, 2 Green MGcoins

I think maybe I'd have a Mewtwo (of course disregarding any previous plot points regarding them). It would fit rather well with the genetic/scientific theme of my team - Eeveelutions, Ditto, Beldum, and so on. I'd also make it a point to distance it from the anime Mewtwo as much as possible... just thinking about it, an effective personality thing and a limiting-power thing would be to make Mewtwo have little to no control over its powers (so it'd have to rely on weaker attacks like Swift), handicapping it down to the level of the rest of my team.

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2006, 04:32 AM
Jeff: 1 Stamp/CCP.

I'll try to write this morning, and then I'm going to my dad's place for lunch (Chinese food from last Wednesday, I hope the freezer has treated it well) and I have no ideawhat timeI'll be coming back. Then tomorrow I may go for a boat ride and lunch in Tigre (a river town in the delta of the Paraná river), or if it rains, I'll stay home and be visitedby a friend I haven't seen in ages (his voice sounded so different on the phone I wouldn't have recognized him if his mom hadn't already told me he was going to talk to me).

The Blue Avenger
14th January 2006, 07:44 AM
I'll take it as a stamp.

Gabi: 2 Green MGCoins

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2006, 07:53 AM
Wow!
Ok, sales time.
# 1 Lunar Gem
# 1 Ocean Gem
# 1 Photosynthesis Gem
# 1 Light Gem
# 2 Hollow Stones

The Blue Avenger
14th January 2006, 08:08 AM
You got it. 10 stamps.

Skye
14th January 2006, 09:27 AM
Um, I think I was supposed to get 2 MGs since I made the poll. ^^;

(1-14) Do you prefer dogs or cats? Why? When was the last time you had a special relationship with a dog/cat? Describe it.
I prefer cats because they cuddle and don't come in smelling like cow pies. I currently am in a special relationship with one of my cat's kittens. He's 1 1/2 years old and the best cat I've ever owned. He's a golden tabby with white markings all over and green eyes <3 And he mews at me really softly and snuggles all the time. He'll eat out of my hand and give me kisses and lets me hold him upside down and drapped over a shoulder or two. He's the most adorible cat I've ever owned. His name: Cyndane.

3 MGs please ^^; Since I missed one last time.

The Blue Avenger
14th January 2006, 09:40 AM
Oh, whoops. My apologies. ^^; Division Gem, Division Gem, Flame Gem.

Skye
14th January 2006, 09:42 AM
No problem. ^^ I'd like to sell those three Gems for stamps, please.

The Blue Avenger
14th January 2006, 09:44 AM
6 stamps for you, then.

Arina Arono
14th January 2006, 10:56 AM

I’d say Suicune because it’s beautiful and a water Pokemon. It’d be calm and gentle with a sharp mind and senses and I wouldn’t have a problem not making it an “00ber” pokemon because “00ber”-ness takes the fun out of things.

Sleepover at Darkfire’s house! Wh00t! =3

(1-14) Do you prefer dogs or cats? Why? When was the last time you had a special relationship with a dog/cat? Describe it

I like cats better because I like animals that can sit in your lap while pet them. And I once had a siamese that practically thought I was her mom. She was cute, ^^. ;-; But she died a little over a year ago. *sobs*

3 MGs please

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2006, 12:22 PM
Welcome back, Arina. I see Darkfire brought the whole crew back with her. You get: Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Gold Berry.

By the way, small dogs can also sit on your lap while you pet them.

*Murkrow
14th January 2006, 01:15 PM
(1-14) Do you prefer dogs or cats? Why? When was the last time you had a special relationship with a dog/cat? Describe it

Can't decide between them, although I've never had a dog before. Even if I had to chose between, say, having one, it'd really just come down to what was going on in my life/where I was living etc. I'm definitely going to have at least one of each when I'm older, though. I'm close to our cat at the moment, though I wouldn't describe it as 'special' most of the time. She's not a cuddly cat, if you get what I mean: she'll come and sit/sleep on you but she doesn't really actively seek people out. Except me ^_^ She did come and sleep next to me the first time I can back from uni (about a month and a half since I'd left); that was so sweet. She sleeps during the day on the end of my bed, most of the time (kicked out at night usually around 11), but she came into my room after I'd gone to bed (10-ish) and fell asleep on my pillow, right next to me. I could feel her leaning on my neck as I lay there. ^_^ I miss her more than I do my parents when I'm here as well.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2006, 01:34 PM
Hannah: Red MGcoin.

Arnen
14th January 2006, 02:01 PM
Absolutely nothing! All of my friends are busy, and I'm saving my money to go to the movies next weekend, so I've got nothing to do but play video games and talk online. Not that I'm complaining. :P

(1-14) Do you prefer dogs or cats? Why? When was the last time you had a special relationship with a dog/cat? Describe it.
I definitely prefer cats. Can't stand most dogs, especially my mom's. She's annoying, and never does anything you tell her to. Like she'll sit in the middle of the hallway, and when you tell her to move, she moves and sits down where you're headed. She eats everything in sight, as if we don't feed her. Unfortunately, my mom's allergic to cats, so I can't really say I've had a special relationship with one.

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2006, 03:05 PM
Arnen: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem.

Kiara
14th January 2006, 07:06 PM
Okay I have a question... I posted the last two questions I think 11-1 and 12-1 or whatever. And I haven't gotten anything... I was wondering why?

Be lazy, work on everything I have to work on and SLEEP

(1-14) Do you prefer dogs or cats? Why? When was the last time you had a special relationship with a dog/cat? Describe it.Cat, because I hate dogs pissing everywhere. I am in a special one with my Misty-poo ^^;;;

Wolfsong
14th January 2006, 10:01 PM
MP: Kangaskhan, Girafarig, Bayleef, Dodrio, Tauros, Snorlax, Ursaring, Psyduck, Dratini, Milotic, Xatu, Spheal, Lugia, Kecleon.

[color=skyblue]MP:
Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

I'm selling that solar gem for ccps please. I would also like 10 games of group 2 scratchcards for ccps Numbers 2,3,5 *pays*

Arina Arono
15th January 2006, 09:01 AM
1/15 What is your favorite video game genre? (RPG, action, fighting, shooter, etc...) and what are some of your favorite games from this genre

I personnally like RPGs the best, and my favorite games include Tales of Symphonia, all the Final Fantasy games, and Legend of the Dragoon. ^^

2 MGs please since I made the poll.

Skye
15th January 2006, 09:10 AM
1/15 What is your favorite video game genre? (RPG, action, fighting, shooter, etc...) and what are some of your favorite games from this genre
I like RPG games. My stop favorites are Pokemon, Legend of the Dragoon, and Final Fantasy.

Arnen
15th January 2006, 09:36 AM
I like RPGs. My favorite games (from this genre anyway) include Zelda, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy, and Golden Sun (not sure if that counts as an RPG, but it definitely has the feel of one).

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2006, 03:45 PM
Oh, sorry I skipped you, Kiara. Skipped MGs: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone. New MGs: Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem.

Amy: 2 CCPs for your gem. MP: no, it can't. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Arina: Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Darkfire: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Arnen: Blue MGcoin.

Platform games (they don't make enough of them lately) like the Sonic ones, and some RPGs, graphic adventures and whatever the Ecco games are.

Skye
15th January 2006, 06:04 PM
I'd like to play 10 games of Group 2 Scratch cards for 5 Stamps please, numbers 3, 6, 9. *pays 10 credits*

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2006, 06:35 PM
Darkfire: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

Wolfsong
15th January 2006, 08:07 PM
Narrowed List

[color=hotpink]MP: Kangaskhan, Girafarig, Dodrio, Tauros, Snorlax, Ursaring, Milotic, Xatu, Lugia, Kecleon.

MP:
Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - No
Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

[color=skyblue]I would also like 10 games of group 2 scratchcards for ccps Numbers 2,3,5 *pays*

I prefer dogs. Mainly because i'm allergic to cats. Although i do like cats and imo dogs tend to be friendlier. I'm just basing it on the cats that i have known. I've had three dogs in the past. Two pure bred rat terriers and one rat terrie beagle mix. As far as special relationships go, I believe that a person loves all the pets that they have ever had but that only one will be that special one. In my case, it was my second rat terrier, Cricket. I had gotten him for Christmas. It was the one after my previous dog had died. He was smart in everything but one and that one thing was chasing cars. anyways, he stayed at my grandparents. And it never failed he would always know the exact moment that i showed up. He would come running to greet me so happy to see me. Anyways,although he liked everyone in my family, it was obvious that he cared for me the most. I had him almost six years when some idiot shot him and we never found out who.

[b]I tend to like RPGs and games based on movies.. I thin that the favorite games that i own of this type would be pokemon, and my batman begins game ^^;

Skye
16th January 2006, 03:17 AM
(1-16) What's the worst case of insomnia you've ever had? Did you do anything productive while suffering from it? And what was the worst time in the world for you to have gotten insomnia and you did?
The worst case of insomnia I've ever had was right now. I can't sleep or think or do anything. I fell asleep around nine and woke up at midnight, wide awake. I can't sleep to save my life. so far I've posted in an ASB battle, on TL, and here. I'm probably going to make an EH post and attempt to sleep again, though since I've been trying to sleep for two hours already without sucess, I'm probably going to get back on and try to work on my scenario battle and on my next RBG I have planned.

2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs for 5 Stamps, #2,5,6, please.

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2006, 05:05 AM
Amy: MP: no. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 9 Red MGcoins. MG: Stat Modification Die, Red MGcoin.

Darkfire: MG: Hollow Stone, Berry. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins.

(1-16) What's the worst case of insomnia you've ever had? Did you do anything productive while suffering from it? And what was the worst time in the world for you to have gotten insomnia and you did?
I don't think I've had one worst case... they were all bad. But the ones when I felt the worst was when I had to summarize a text on nazis for school, because I was up until 5 AM doing it and then I couldn't sleep thinking of how awful it was; and the time when I failed a project at university and was told that I'd have to write an extensive report in 2 days and I wouldn't pass unless it was perfect, so I spent all night thinking about it. In other cases I just try to relax and think up stories (and if I get a good idea I sometimes get up and write). As for the worst timing... some nights before exams, or when I knew I had an important task to do the following day. I've been unable to sleep too many times to have a clear winner.

Arina Arono
16th January 2006, 09:26 AM

From what I can remember...Last night. Xx; WOke up around 4 and couldn't get back to sleep, ater about two hours of lieing there, listening to my CD player I played Tales of Symphonia for half an hour, then playedmy Emerald version till about 20 minutes ago.

And now for my MG ^_^

Skye
16th January 2006, 10:58 AM
I'd like to sell that Stone for a Stamp, please X3

Kiara
16th January 2006, 11:59 AM
I would like to sell one of my Hollow stones, all three of my solor gems, and my gold berry for stamps please.

Wolfsong
16th January 2006, 12:48 PM
Narrowed List

[color=hotpink]MP: Kangaskhan, Girafarig, Tauros, Snorlax, Lugia, Kecleon.

MP:
Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - No
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

*Murkrow
16th January 2006, 01:35 PM

Platform and RPG, though I have only played a couple from each x_x I never really played games that much. My favourite platform games were the old PS One Spyro games (or where they considered adventure? Oh what the heck) ^_^ Just simple little games that were fun to play. My favourite RPG has to be Final Fantasy 7. Best damned game ever, and I especially love some of the battle music. I'll actually enter certain battles then just sit back and do nothing because I like the music so much xD And I guess the obligitory Pokémon reference should come in here as well seeing as that's the only other RPG I've ever played thoroughly and enjoyed.

I.....haven't. Or at least not recently enough for me to remember. I guess that makes me lucky, in a way :-/ Even if I'm really worried about something, the latest it'll keep me up is probably an extra couple of hours as normal. I'm not sure if anybody classifies that as insomnia, but I don't. By midnight I'm normally exhausted and I'll go to sleep regardless. Even if I wake up in the night and can't get back to sleep for a few hours (more often than not because of outside noise such as idiots banging on doors at 4 in the bloody morning), then I'm too tired to do anything 'productive'- I just curl up under the covers and doze anyway. I think I did have trouble getting to sleep before my GCSE gography exam because it was the one with most pressure on because I was really good at it and was worried that I wouldn't live up to standards. But even then, I know I was worried sick, but I can't remember if I lost any sleep over it. Nights before exams are probably the worst time to get insomnia, though. Last thing in the world you'd want.

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2006, 02:06 PM
Arina: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Darkfire: You get your stamp.

Kiara: 7 stamps. Sorry, I can do nothing with that berry.

Amy: no, it isn't.

Hannah: Spark Gem, Spark Gem. Ooh, shiny!

And I've just realized I missed the EMT Game yesterday. Sorry, everyone. I'll post 2 hints now.

EMT Game
[TYPE] ELECTRIC
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Arina Arono
16th January 2006, 02:14 PM
EMT game

Is it thunder punch?

Skye
16th January 2006, 02:15 PM
EMT - Thunderbolt?

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2006, 02:28 PM
Another fast guess! Arina gets a Thunderpunch TM!

*Murkrow
16th January 2006, 02:37 PM
Hannah: Spark Gem, Spark Gem. Ooh, shiny!

Lol xD Sell and sell for CCP's please.

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2006, 02:39 PM
You get 4 CCPs.

Knight of Time
16th January 2006, 03:03 PM
Looks like I've been skipped again...

(1/12) If you could own one legendary Pokemon in AC or CC which would it be in and why? Why did you choose that Pokemon? What sort of personality would you give it and do you think you would have a problem not making it an ‘00ber’ Pokemon?[

Oy, a question on having an AC/CC legendary? Now this was completely unexpected.

Personally, I wouldn't want to break the rules just to get a legendary on my captees team (since I'm at my limit for adoptees), but if I had only one legendary on my captees team, I'd choose to have a Raikou b/c it's my favourite of the three legendary dogs/beasts. As for a personality, I wouldn't necessarily give it one b/c I might not be able to think of one. About having a problem about not making it an 00ber Pokemon, I absolutely would have a problem with it, b/c for one, I have absolutely no need to get a legendary (even if they were allowed, with one per person or so). My list of Pokemon I hope to catch someday at the CCCC just has no room for legendaries, and I assure you guys, it won't have one even if they were allowed.

MG, 20 SCs (the ones from yesterday + the ones for today), my GT! from yesterday, the Stamps I asked for from the gem selling yesterday and a new game of MP please.

Again, I've been skipped...

Hmm, to tell you guys the truth, I don't recall having any case of insomnia, sorry. I try to get a good night's sleep every day, and despite occasionally getting up early on any day, I can't remember getting insomnia.

Hmm, the video game genres I like best are RPG, platformers (both 2D and 3D) and driving/racing type games.

Some of my favourite games from these genres are as follows:

RPG: Just about every Legend of Zelda game I've played, ranging from the first 8 Zelda games (the original, Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening (DX), Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons) to the Wind Waker to the Minish Cap. Zelda games have been at the top of my RPG favourites list for years.

Platformers: Many game characters can fit here (when it comes to any in question, I like Mario, the Kong family (Donkey, Diddy, Dixie, Kiddy, Funky, etc), Kirby, and especially Sonic). My favourite platformers would have to be Sonic Mega Collection (plenty of Sonic games from the Genesis era here), Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Heroes (I recently bought this for GC), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and of course, Super Mario World (a real Mario classic!).

Driving/Racing games: Most of the driving/racing games I play involve Mario, but there also is Sonic R which I like from time to time. However, I think the game that is definitely a favourite for me in this category would have to be Mario Kart Double Dash. Since I don't have a DS (who knows if I might buy one or not?), this one is the best IMO.

3 MGs and an additional 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), and the other stuff I asked for please.

Arnen
16th January 2006, 06:43 PM
Once, I stayed up till 7AM, and spent the whole night online. Then I slept till 2PM :xd: Didn't really do anything productive, just kinda lurked and chatted a bit. And the worst time for me is basically any time I need to go to sleep but can't. Happens quite often, usually on Sunday nights.

Wolfsong
16th January 2006, 10:21 PM
Narrowed List

[color=hotpink]MP: Kangaskhan, Tauros, Snorlax, Kecleon.

MP:
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question use the move cut?

*Murkrow
17th January 2006, 03:40 AM
[17/01] What's the most frustrating thing you've had to write? How did it go in the end?

The bit of coursework I've got due in Thursday. Frustrating simply because the lecturer gave us all of these powerpoint presentations about writing reports which babble on about background research and stuff, which we don't need, so I literally didn't have a bloody clue what I was meant to be doing. It's alright now, though. I was speaking to some of my friends yesterday and they pointed me in the right direction. Got to delete about 3/4 of the introduction, but I can live with that. Especially as I've got my method and results typed up which I don't need to change.

2 MG's please.

Edit: Updating my items page and I noticed I've got a spare Hollow Stone and Fire Gem which I don't need. Selling for 3 Stamps please.

Skye
17th January 2006, 08:10 AM
[17/01] What's the most frustrating thing you've had to write? How did it go in the end?

I would have to sa any writing assignment I have ot do, especially where I have to rewrite scentances onto paper. I hate rewriting. If anyone ever tells me to rough draft on a piece of paper and then type it up, I type it up and summerize on a piece of paper. I don't know why I get so frusterated rewriting things, but it's not only on paper, typing is frusterating too. I suppose I'm just thinking, 'This is SO pointless, as if I don't know how to write! These people are stupid.' In the end I either get it done, quit if it's a personal piece of work, or cheat and do something else and call it good. X3

MG and 10 G2 SCs for 5 Stamps, # 3,6,9, please.

Arina Arono
17th January 2006, 05:32 PM

For me, one time someone asked me to write a fanfiction for their character, took me two months just do write one chapter. X3 Also research reports, >.<; I hate those with a passion.

The_Missing_Link
17th January 2006, 05:44 PM

For my junior year in high school, everyone had to write a biography on a person they knew that was older than 50. I did it on my grandfather and since I was in honor's history, my whole thing had to be 35-50 pages (this was over a whole semester). It was a pain in the ass to do but I ended up getting a B

I'm a real action/adventure sort of person. The Zelda series, Sonic, Mario, Donkey Kong, etc. I also like multiplayer games like SSB, SSBM, Halo 2, Street Fighter, etc. Video games are my friend

For a few years in high school, I couldn't fall asleep on Sunday nights and I didn't know why. I tried everything - warm milk, reading, TV, exercising, and they barely worked. I eventually fell asleep but it sucked to be wicked tired the next morning

Sceptile_Master
17th January 2006, 07:23 PM

Hmm that's a hard one. Mans that's really hard to answer. Especially since becoming a game programmer (in more than just visual basic and game maker soon, C++ is well on it's way and I'm loving it) I have started to appreciate some game I might not have done to the same extent beforehand. I've always had a soft spot for RPGs though. It's either that, strategy (just because I'm soo damn addicted to advance wars, and fire emblem was ace) and platformers (nothing can beat old school sonic). I'd probably have to go with RPGs though.

Hmm, when I was younger I used to get serious immsomnia. It all started when i was like 4 years old and I had this nightmare/illussion thing in bed at night getting to sleep. To long to talk about probably. But I had insomnia for what could be almost a decade (utill I was about 13) afterwards. I'm fine now though. I once went nights with no sleep. Although i have done many productive things while awake late at night. Such as drawing (I used to do it all the time a few years back, I wanna try and get back into it sometime), development of different things (mainly websites as I'm too knackered to do anything past HTML and CSS and simple stuff like that by that time) and also, educating myself. I find self-education in certain subject areas great time spent.

Hmm I couldn't pin point one exact thing. But I can say most things in school fit into that category. My mum and dad hate me when I say this but I hated my highschool (and still do) with a deep passion, some of the content in my college course (such as web design related stuff) is outdated now but as a whole it's far better. I also remember having to re-write (for the computer) this piece I wrote when I was in primary school when I was 10 on the PC. I absolutely hated doing it. Back then it took my like the whole day to type it in all it's shortness. It took me so long to find the right keys I got really dizzy. I was pleased I got a good report back from it off of the teacher but after that typing session I was more than ticked off.

Kiara
17th January 2006, 10:04 PM
1/15 What is your favorite video game genre? (RPG, action, fighting, shooter, etc...) and what are some of your favorite games from this genre.
RPG BABY! Uh Final fantasy 7, 9, 10. Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts chain of memories…. Uhh Oo; that’s about it really lol

During the summer vaction from school e.e I could not get to sleep even if I tried. The only thing I did while suffering it was play mostly on the computer. Then I have gotten it like before the first day of school e.e eeek

A personal Naritve essay, and now my interview essay. Uh in the end? It was a school assignment! I DIDN’T DO IT! LOL

Skye
18th January 2006, 07:57 AM
(1-18) Do you think the Adoptable Pokémon Poll should reopen next month? Why or why not?

I think it should open. There are about four new trainers here and some old trainers may look to add on or edit their teams. Plus there is a shortage of interesting Pokémon in the AC area such as Poochyena and Magikarp. I for one would be interested in training a Gyarados. And what about Nidoran male? We have no Dittos in the breeding center to breed a baby of the male Pokémon available.

2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs for 5 Stamps, # 2,5,7 please.

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2006, 02:50 PM
Easy now... both Jeff and I are busy these days.

Kyle: MG: Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem. Gem: 2 stamps. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 16 Red MGcoins. GT: the name of this pokemon sounds like a mispronounced version of its evolution's name. MP: Ninetales, Tentacool, Spheal, Cascoon, Metang, Charizard, Abra, Togetic, Aron, Magby, Castform, Murkrow, Hitmontop, Latias.

Arnen: Red MGcoin.

Amy: yes, it can.

Hannah: Gold Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Darkfire (both posts): MG: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP. SC: 6 Blue MGcoins, 11 Red MGcoins.

Arina: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Becca: Solar Gem, Spark Gem, Gold Berry.

Stuart: Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 20 Stamps/CCPs.

Kiara: Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin, Division Gem.

The summary about how nazis thought I had to write for psychology class in 1996 (I mentioned it in my insomnia post). I got a 9, next to top grade, but I hated it.

(1-18) Do you think the Adoptable Pokémon Poll should reopen next month? Why or why not?
I don't know yet. I think this poll is a good idea. If enough people want it back, it will reopen next month. After all, the only reason why it closed was because no one was voting.

3 MGs, please (these two, plus one for January 16th).

Skye
18th January 2006, 04:38 PM
Yay, I made a good poll. ^.^ I would like to sell that Gem and Stone for 3 Stamps, please.

The Blue Avenger
18th January 2006, 04:43 PM
Darkfire: 3 stamps.

Gabi: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem

Wolfsong
18th January 2006, 05:35 PM
Narrowed List

[color=hotpink]MP: Kangaskhan, Kecleon.

MP:
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question use the move cut? - Yes

50/50 chance. *Guesses* Kecleon 2 ccps if correct please.

Sceptile_Master
18th January 2006, 06:35 PM

I'm not really fussed whether it re-opens or not. Although if their is active new trainers around then mabye it should be opened so they can get some pokemon they want.

Skye
19th January 2006, 08:22 AM
(1-19) Do you have allergies? If you do, what are you allergic to? How often do you get sick, allergy related or not?
I don't have many allergies, bee stings and . are some. Likw when they make aluminum necklaces, I break out in a rash if I wear one. In general, I get sick three times a rear. Once from winter to spring, I get a cold, once from fall to winter, I get another cold, and one variable in between like the flu ot chicken pox once, or something other than a cold.

2 MGs and 10 G2 Scs # 2,5,8 please, 5 Stamps as usual.

Ace64
19th January 2006, 08:45 AM
(1-19) Do you have allergies? If you do, what are you allergic to? How often do you get sick, allergy related or not?

I don't have any allergies... that I know of. But I do get a strange type of rash around winter where my skin gets dry and itchy. The only thing that helps is a lot of lotion. Besides that, my immune system is pretty strong. I'm not sick too many times, but when I am, it's usually a big time. I never get full blown colds, only a mild case of the sniffles, and I haven't had a sore throat or a bad cough in a long time. On the other hand, I caught pneumonia about three months ago, after being disease free for like a year. So, I'm not completely fool-proof yet.

One MG,please.

Lady Vulpix
19th January 2006, 03:26 PM
Wow, Darkfire, you came back with a lot of ideas! Whether this lasts or not, I hope you stick around this time. In spite of your constant sarcasm, you've made some good posts on both forums. Just... how exactly do Kiara, Arina and Ace follow you everywhere? MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Amy: sorry, it was Kangaskhan. Maybe next time.

Stuart: Red MGcoin.

Ace: Photosynthesis Gem.

I'm allergic to garnets (yes, the stones), though it doesn't affect me much since they're not something I come into contact with often. In the summer, I get sick almost everyday because of the heat, if having low blood pressure counts as being sick. At any other times I hardly ever get sick. I haven't had a real disease in many years, just low blood pressure and the odd upset stomach when I was at my dad's place and ate more than I could handle.

Kiara
19th January 2006, 04:54 PM
[color=hotpink]Wow, Darkfire, you came back with a lot of ideas! Whether this lasts or not, I hope you stick around this time. In spite of your constant sarcasm, you've made some good posts on both forums. Just... how exactly do Kiara, Arina and Ace follow you everywhere?

Actually it should be the other way around really. She follows me, but then again over the computer its completely different. This to me is just another rp forum that I like and might stick to it. Besides us three (Me, Darkfire, and Arina) All know each other IRL ^^; we go to school with one another. ^^;;

Also I would like to sell my Hollow Stone and Division Gem for stamps please.

ALSO, I would like to get an EMT with my two Blue MGcoins. And then I would like to forge my hollow stone and rainbow gem for a night stone please ^^ -pays two stamps-

Skye
19th January 2006, 04:56 PM
Wow, Darkfire, you came back with a lot of ideas! Whether this lasts or not, I hope you stick around this time. In spite of your constant sarcasm, you've made some good posts on both forums. Just... how exactly do Kiara, Arina and Ace follow you everywhere? MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Thanks. I hope my sarcasm isn't too much of a problem, it seems to be an odd trait for me ^^; Most of the time I never notice it. Kiara and Arina are my best friends irl, and I don't know Trey at all to be truthful. I've just been PMing with him and been helping him a little.

I'd like to sell that Gem and Stone for 3 Stamps, please.

Ace64
19th January 2006, 05:08 PM
I don't know any of them at all, actually. I'm just carving myself a spot, I guess. :)

Didn't know I could answer this one too. I've seen the Poll, and being a new trainer, I think it should reopen next month. I would have liked the impact I could have had in choosing my Pokemon from the adoption centers. Since the adoption center is a quicker way of getting Pokemon than capturing, I know a lot of people would adopt, and appreciate the input in a choice. If only I had noticed the Poll sooner... maybe I could've gotten a Charmander, my favorite. Ah well.

1 MG, pleez.

Arina Arono
19th January 2006, 05:37 PM
1/18 Do you think the Adoptable Pokémon Poll should reopen next month? Why or why not?

I'm not sure, I haven't been on here long enough to know this stuff. X3 I hate being and sounding like a n00b.

1/19 (1-19) Do you have allergies? If you do, what are you allergic to? How often do you get sick, allergy related or not?

I know I'm alergic to stuff...not sure what though. I get migrains due to my allergies and I'm sick every once in a while..heck, I was sick yesterday and stayed home from school (But couldn't get on the computer X3)

SoulflameNinetales
19th January 2006, 07:28 PM
MP: Walrein, Phanphy, Exeggutor, Marill, Weepinbell, Golduck, Kadabra, Kingler, Chansey, Wartortle, Lugia, Seaking, Latias, Relicanth.

Is the pokemon a water type? Yes
Has the pokemon reached its final evolution?

(18/1) Do you think the Adoptable Pokémon Poll should reopen next month? Why or why not?

Hell yes! I know i don't seem like a selective adopter but, yeah there's often pokemon in the adoption centre which sadly enough I wouldn't adopt at all...and despite good intentions the variety could be better...but then again, despite the rarity of the most popular pokemon, ramdomizer has one strength...it makes the less popular pokemon more likely to be adopted. So in conclusion, yes but please if you do, don't make all available adoptees be decided by popular vote.

(19/1) Do you have allergies? If you do, what are you allergic to? How often do you get sick, allergy related or not?

Yes, i do have allergies. I am allergic to mosquitoes and to bees and wasps. There is another thing i seem to be allergic to, which causes a bad reaction but its not known what its is yet. When I'm bitten by a mosquito the affected area ends up twice as large and twice as irriative than in normal people. I've hade ssweeling around 1 1/2 cms from the bite area before. If for some reason, I get stung by a bee or wasp i get massive sweeling and i've got to head to the hospital. Occasionally, from eating something thats in certain foods, i can get enorious raised patches that sometimes cover 10 to 15 percent of my body. They are hot but not really painful, thank goodness for that. Other than that, i'm reasonably healthy

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2006, 05:25 AM
Kiara: you get 3 stamps, your stone, an Acnientpower TM, a Splash TM, and a Red MGCoin in return.

Darkfire: no problem. :) The 3 stamps are yours.

Arina: Flame Gem, Red MGcoin. The Adoptable Pokemon Poll can still be found on this forum, among the old topics. If you want to find out what it is, just take a look.

Ben: MP: the question is ambiguous, but I'm going to read it as "is the pokemon incapable of evolving?", and say yes. MG: Flame Gem, Ocean Gem. And if the poll does reopen, it will work just as before. No more than 5 winners will be elected each month.

Ace64
20th January 2006, 05:35 AM
I'd like to guess a random TM, please, if it's possible.

Skye
20th January 2006, 07:40 AM
Do you mean you want to play the EMT game? It's posted every Sunday. ^^; So don't worry about it, it'll come, but it's a once a week deal.

(1-20)What is your favorite thing to eat in the morning? Why? What is your least favorite thing to eat in the morning? Why? Do you feel like you get the correct amount of food required per day ?
My favorite food to eat in the morning is cereal. What kind of cereal varies, but I love cereal in general with cold milk. My least favorite food is the school’s breakfast pizza. I can’t even stand the smell of it. I have tried it once, and I never made the same mistake again. I’m pretty certain I don’t get the required food servings a day, I eat pretty terribly. But it’s hard to change, I will try to make the transition someday though. ^^;

2 MGs and 10 SCs #3,5,9 for 5 Stamps, please.

Ace64
20th January 2006, 09:22 AM
Ah. My bad.

(1-20)What is your favorite thing to eat in the morning? Why? What is your least favorite thing to eat in the morning? Why? Do you feel like you get the correct amount of food required per day ?

My favorite thing to eat is pancakes, probably because of the preparation for it:mixing the batter, cooking it, etc. For me, all that prep work just makes the inevitable meal taste even better. It's something that a Poptart or cereal can't accomplish, because they're so easy to make. My least favorite food are bagels, toast, basically any kind of heated bread... thing. They just don't seem to taste good to me. Again, prolly something to do with preparation. I think I eat pretty well... maybe too much sugar. But that's something everybody's got in common, right? Right??

(Edit. My fault TBA. Speaking of which, can I sell that Gem, since I have two of them?)

Arina Arono
20th January 2006, 09:26 AM

I like to eat whatever is there that I can cook in like 3 minutes X3 Because I usually don't have the time to cook it. I dislike eating...school food in the morning XP They have styrofoam eggs. oo;;; And as for the correct amount of food per day...FAT CHANCE! XD

The Blue Avenger
20th January 2006, 09:41 AM
Darkfire: Photosynthesis Gem, Green MGcoin and 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

Ace: Photosynthesis Gem... and what are you asking stamps for? Are you selling something?

Arina: Lunar Gem

Skye
20th January 2006, 12:10 PM
I would like to sell that Photo Gem, please. ^^; Stamps

The Blue Avenger
20th January 2006, 01:08 PM
Ace: 2 stamps

Darkfire: 2 stamps

Skye
20th January 2006, 04:51 PM
Kiara has agreed to trade her Ancientpower TM for my Light Stone, she should confirm when she gets on, I just want to post now so I don't forget later.

Arina Arono
20th January 2006, 05:19 PM
I would like to sell my lunar and flame gem please ^^

The Blue Avenger
20th January 2006, 06:27 PM
Arina: I'm assuming for stamps? 4 stamps if so.

Arina Arono
20th January 2006, 08:44 PM
That's right, and thanks ^_^

Kiara
20th January 2006, 09:43 PM
Kiara has agreed to trade her Ancientpower TM for my Light Stone, she should confirm when she gets on, I just want to post now so I don't forget later.
Yes, I confirm this