View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.35

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lady Vulpix
1st October 2005, 03:00 PM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Kirei, Lady Vulpix and TheBlueAvenger

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

Update: as of October 1st, 2005, anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Stat Modification Die

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only win 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem and Thunderstone
Ocean Gem and Water Stone
Flame Gem and Fire Stone
Solar Gem and Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
Light Gem and Day Stone
Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Deus_Theios
1st October 2005, 05:28 PM
September 25
Now that Nintendo has released information about the Revolution's new controller, what do you think of it? Will it win Nintendo the next console war, or will it leave them in the dust? Or do you just plain and simple not care? Why?

I'm just presuming that this is the latest one.

I really find Revolution's new controller to be awkward and/or unwieldly looking. It will be interesting to see how it plays, but to tell you the truth I only have a slight interest one way or the other, because controllers make up a slim portion of what I look for in a game. There is many a game with horrible controls and/or game controllers -*cough*n64*cough*- that can drive one nuts that I will play for hours on end because I love the game. Plain and simple.

The Blue Avenger
1st October 2005, 06:35 PM
Deus Theios: Lunar Gem

I'll sell my Solar Gem for stamps, then use a stamp to buy a Red MGCoin and play Guess This with it.

Lady Vulpix
1st October 2005, 08:29 PM
Then you get a stamp and the following GT: appearances and rumors are contradictory when it comes to this pokemon: it has a type that (judging by what people normally say) would suggest it's very intelligent; however, people tend to think quite the opposite when they look at it.

The Blue Avenger
1st October 2005, 08:36 PM
GT!: That's Slowpoke. Psychic would mean it's intelligent, but it's even the Dopey Pokemon. If I'm right, I'd like a Blue MGCoin. Then with that Blue MGCoin, I'll take 2 group two Scratchcards for Green MGCoins, spaces 1, 5, and 9.

Lady Vulpix
1st October 2005, 08:55 PM
That's right, Jeff! And your scratchards yield: 1 Blue MGcoin + 1 Red MGcoin. Are you on AIM?

The Blue Avenger
1st October 2005, 09:13 PM
I'll use those for 3 more scratchcards, group 2, spaces 1, 5, 9, for Green MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
1st October 2005, 09:31 PM
You get a full set: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin.

On other news... New rule! I hope you people like this.

From now on, anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

And whoohoo! I've been on TPM for 5 years today! ^_^

The Blue Avenger
1st October 2005, 09:59 PM
Heheh, congratulations. ^_^

And I'll use those coins for my 2 EMT games of the month.

And I'll post today's poll.

October 1
What do you think of GT's new rule concerning polls? Why? Will you post any polls yourself? What types of topics will you gravitate towards?

My answer: Heheh, I like it, mostly because I was becoming tapped for ideas myself. Now I get people to do work for me. :D And of course I'll post polls, I do work here. My polls will mostly tend towards video game related news, although I do deviate from it occasionally.

*Murkrow
2nd October 2005, 06:16 AM
October 1
What do you think of GT's new rule concerning polls? Why? Will you post any polls yourself? What types of topics will you gravitate towards?

Interesting, though it might get confusing. Though how exactly will a new 'day' be classified? If Jeff had posted a few hours earlier, then I would technically be able to post a new poll for today (in my time). Just wondering, because if there's a handful of different times then it could get confusing (like having two polls up within a couple of hours of each other). And if it's every 24 hours, then that may prevent some people from posting (like, I refuse to come online at 3am tomorrow morning to post a poll). Unless I'm completely and utterly misreading this.
I probably won't post any polls myself, simply because I'm not currently active enough to be the first one to post one. Not to mention I have a horrible imagination when it comes to poll questions. If I did post one, though, I'd probably be along some variation of 'what's your day been like'. Nice and simple. And boring.

MG, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs and two EMT's of October please. *Pays*

Lady Vulpix
2nd October 2005, 06:30 AM
Jeff: MG: Hollow Stone. EMT: Luster Purge!, Triple Kick.

Hannah: it's not like that hasn't happened before. We don't need to be too strict about timezones, if it's a new day for you, then you can post the poll. After all people can still reply to 3 polls each day and we don't currently have a horde of Australians struggling to get here first. We may make stricter rules if that ever happens. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. EMT: Splash (sorry, but you can always show it off somewhere), and Charm. SCs: 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

October 1
I hope it works and makes this place more interesting. I'll try to post some polls myself. As a worker, I should post them every now and then. I normally gravitate towards everyday issues, points of view or forum-related things.

Jeff (or Soo, where's Soo?), could you please post an EMT Game? Thanks.

The Blue Avenger
2nd October 2005, 06:46 AM
Gabi: Red MGCoin
Hannah: I posted a poll for yesterday, October 1 (at least in my time zone). Since it is now October 2, feel free to post one.

I'll sell that stone for stamps.

EMT Game
Type: Flying
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Effect:
Target:

Lady Vulpix
2nd October 2005, 07:28 AM
Then you get a stamp.

I now have 16 Green MGCoins, 17 Blue ones and 21 Red ones. I'll use 3 Red MGCoins to get an EMT and then I'll have 16, 17 and 18 respectively. http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/5581/biggrin5gq.gif

EMT Game: is it Aeroblast?

The Blue Avenger
2nd October 2005, 07:42 AM
EMT Game
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Effect:
Target:
Guesses: Aeroblast

Gabi: Your EMT is Poison Gas.

Lady Vulpix
2nd October 2005, 09:02 AM
I'm giving my Poison Gas TM to the Gulpin at Dragon Tamers Adoption Center. I hope someone adopts her soon.

*Murkrow
2nd October 2005, 09:48 AM
EMT: Splash (sorry, but you can always show it off somewhere), and Charm.

Yay, now I have two Splash TMs :rolleyes: And concerning the Charm TM, when XD is released, will the purifying moves become available to use as TM's? Just wondering seeing as the Houndour in the game learns Charm, and I might like to teach it to my Houndoom if it was allowed.

EMT Game: Aerial Ace?

And now to completely refute what I said previously...

October 2
Have you lived away from home before? For how long? Why? Did you enjoy it?

I've been living away for the grand total of one week now, seeing as I've moved into university accomodation. It's alright here, my room is nice and big (much bigger than I was expecting), and the people on my corridor are nice and friendly. I've surprised myself by not feeling very homesick, and for the most part I really am enjoying myself, though it has been Freshers Week, so it's not exactly been that stressing.

Oh the inspiration....

Er, that's 2 MG's, right? One for the poll and one for doing my answer?

Lady Vulpix
2nd October 2005, 10:15 AM
I had a feeling you were going to be the first non-worker to post a poll. :rolleyes:

I don't know about the purifying moves, we'll have to discuss it once XD comes out. So far the rule is any moves that can be learnt in any GameBoy/GBC/CBA game can be used. Your two MGs: Stat Modification Die, Red MGcoin.

October 2
Not lived, but I've been away on trips several times. The longest time was when I went to Israel for 42 days, and yes, I enjoyed it. :)

Arnen
2nd October 2005, 11:18 AM
October 1

I think it's a great idea, since polls are usually few and far between. It should also allow for more variety, since different people will be posting them. I may try my hand at it, but I'm usually not very good at asking questions ^^; If I ever do, they'd probably be Pokemon-related.

October 2

Over the summer, I did spend a week at my friend's house in my old town. It was three months after I moved, I believe, and I really missed all my friends. I had a great time, the carnival was in town for most of my stay, a block away from where I was staying :)

Deus_Theios
2nd October 2005, 06:43 PM
Can I sell my Lunar Gem please?

October 1
I think it makes things alot easier for both the employee's and the rest of us poor shmucks. This way could be confusing, but it probably will go rather smoothly and since now we will have new polls everyday, people will probably reply to the polls more...

October 2
Several times. Once to vist family, Once when I finally moved out of my house, three times now to live with various boyfriends. Everytime is different or interesting. Really hard to say if I enjoy it or not, but yeah its' pretty cool.

The Blue Avenger
2nd October 2005, 07:23 PM
Gabi: Division Gem

Arnen: Hollow Stone, Darkness Gem

Deus_Theios: You can indeed. *hands over 2 stamps/CCPs* Your Mystery Gifts are: Blue MGcoin, Miracle Berry

Arnen
2nd October 2005, 07:35 PM
Ok, I'd like to use the Stone Forge for a couple of things. Let's see if I have all this straight XP I'm going to combine the Hollow Stone and Darkness Gem I just got into a Night Stone for two stamps. Then, I'd like to combine one of my Lunar Gems and one of my Solar Gems to make a Rainbow Gem for one CCP. Lastly, I'd like to combine that Rainbow Gem with a Hollow Stone to make a Day Stone for another two stamps, leaving me with four stamps and zero CCPs. Is all that ok or did I mess something up? :sweat2:

The Blue Avenger
2nd October 2005, 08:43 PM
Arnen: Sounds all right to me. *Hands over a Night Stone and a Day Stone*

Deus_Theios
3rd October 2005, 12:20 AM
I take them as stamps

Current Items: 2stamps, Blue MGcoin, Miracle Berry

Can I play Guess This? that cost one MGcoin (red) so here you go -hands over Blue MG coin-

SoulflameNinetales
3rd October 2005, 03:53 AM
October 2

The longest I've been away from home was 22 days, in late December, 2002 - Janurary, 2003, when I went up to one of my cousins place for his 18th birthday. It was a blast, since he's the only person I really felt I could talk to and muck around with. It was too bad that the next year, i had to watch his mother get abused by his stepdad, just because my cousin, his brother, my brotrher and I went down the street to hail "Happy New Year" to all the cars for 1 1/2 hours.

EMT: Wing Attack?

4 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,3,7) for Green MGCoins please *hands over cions*

Knight of Time
3rd October 2005, 05:27 AM
10/3 What do like most about this month? If it is Halloween, are you going trick-or-treating? Why or why not?

For me, I like a few things about October. One, is Thanksgiving (only for Canadians, we celebrate it in October), and of course, there's Halloween at the end. But no, I am not going trick-or-treating because I outgrew it many years ago. I still like helping to pass out treats, even if we end up getting a small crowd at our house for the spooky holiday.

10/2 Have you lived away from home before? For how long? Why? Did you enjoy it?

Soft of. About the only places I've lived away from home were hotel/motel rooms, b/c I like going on trips off of P.E.I., which I tend to enjoy all the time.

10/1 What do you think of GT's new rule concerning polls? Why? Will you post any polls yourself? What types of topics will you gravitate towards?

Hmm, nice new rule, b/c it almost reminds me of when I used to be a worker. Yes, I just did post a poll. 'points above' I'm not sure what topics I'll gravitate towards, I guess I'd probably post polls related to various things. 'shrug'

3 MGs (2 plus the extra) and 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) please.

Wolfsong
3rd October 2005, 03:32 PM
Amy:GT: partial or total darkness; dimness.

Another toughie x.x;; Is it umbreon blue mg coin if correct.

10/1 What do you think of GT's new rule concerning polls? Why? Will you post any polls yourself? What types of topics will you gravitate towards?

I think its an interesting idea. It will most certainly help the workers. That's a main reason why i never applied to work at the gt since i'm not too good at coming up with a different poll every single day. I mgiht if i get an idea for one. Not sure about any types of topics that i'll lean towards. Probably whatever strikes my fancy on that particular day.

Yes i have. for about 5 years. I spent two years in an apartment while i was attenting jackson state community college since it didn't have dorms nd too far to drive eery day. Then the next three years i was at the dorms at the University of Tennessee at Martin while i was going to school there, I enjoed it. I still got to go home on a regular basis but i miss it. I'm back home now and i had more freedom when i was both at the dorm and my apartment.

10/3 What do like most about this month? If it is Halloween, are you going trick-or-treating? Why or why not?

The fact that it is finally starting to get cooler. No, i'm not goign trick or treating but i might hand out candy if anyone comes to our house but we hardly ever get trick or treaters considering we live in town. I've been too old for a long time now.

10 group 2 scratchards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5

Arnen
3rd October 2005, 03:56 PM

October is my favorite month. I like how the air is just starting to get cool, but it's not too freezing (well, maybe towards the end of the month). It's also when the leaves beging to change colors. And of course, Halloween too. I'm probably going to go trick-or-treating, because people do it all through high school here (at my old school people generally stopped after freshman year). Plus, it's a great opportunity to get free candy! :p

The Blue Avenger
3rd October 2005, 08:07 PM
Deus_Theios: GT: This Pokemon shoots bugs using carefully-aimed ink shots.

Ben: MG: Spark Gem
Scratchcards: 2 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin

Kyle: MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, Gold Berry
Scratchcards: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

Amy: MG: Gold Berry, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone
Scratchcards: 1 Green MGcoin, 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Arnen: Green MGCoin

EMT Game
PP: 35
Power:
Accuracy:
Effect:
Target:
Guesses: Aeroblast, Aerial Ace, Wing Attack

classy_cat18
3rd October 2005, 10:06 PM
I think it's great. That way there will be more Polls of the Day. But I don't think I'll be able to post any. I won't be able to gain access to a computer until evening for a while. If I do post polls, the topics will probably be anything that pops into my head.

Yeah. I lived in the Birmingham-Southern dorms for two years. I wanted to save Mom the trouble of driving me to my classes every year and I wanted to experience the feeling of striking out on my own. It was great. I learned how to wash clothes and I had responsiblilties that I didn't have at home like getting my own dinner every day. I even had a small job at the theater. I was also close to my friends so I could hang out with them every day.

The fact that it's only two months away from December, the month of Christmas. And that it's the month of Holloween. So much candy. Sweet! And I love dressing up for Holloween parties or, in the case of my church, Harvest Festival. My church is the "Holloween is evil" kind. I won't be going trick-or-treating because no one around my house has candy out for trick-or-treaters.

3 MGs please.

The_Missing_Link
3rd October 2005, 10:55 PM

I think it's a good idea because it will put less pressure on the workers and let the customers do the creative stuff. I dunno what I would ask, if I do ask at all. I'm not a frequent customer so I think I'll let the others go at it

Yeah, I've been to sleepaway camp for eight weeks before but I've been at college now for over a month and I feel better about this situation. I'm visiting home this Friday but otherwise, it's good to be independent

I don't think there's anything special about October. I mean, I know Halloween is closing in but I haven't trick or treated in years. I'm much more content with giving candy out but I don't know if my dorm will do that at all. Otherwise, it's just another boring month

Deus_Theios
4th October 2005, 03:32 AM
Deus_Theios: GT: This Pokemon shoots bugs using carefully-aimed ink shots.

That's...Horsea. If I'm right I would like 2 stamps please.

I love this month for Samhain...one of my favorite holidays. I always dress up, costumes. The fact that the weather is changing and its just so majikal and lively. I really do love this season...for all the reasons I can think of.

and finally my EMT guess

Is it Gust?

SoulflameNinetales
4th October 2005, 08:54 AM

I'm not really too fond of this month unfortunally, but the best part of the month is Halloween, though its defineally not an official holiday in Australia, but you shall get kids trick-or-treating. As for me, i'm not trick-and-treating, being 21, I'm a little too old to be during that.

3 group 1 scratchcards for Stamps and 3 group 2 scratchcards(4,7,9) for Green MGCoins please. *hands over coins*

Lady Vulpix
4th October 2005, 01:14 PM
EMT Game: Peck?

Shonta: Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Berry.

Becca: Photosynthesis Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Berry.

Deus_Theios: Solar Gem.

Ben: MG: Rainbow Gem. SC: 2 Stamps, 3 Red MGcoins.

(10/3) What do like most about this month? If it is Halloween, are you going trick-or-treating? Why or why not?
I like my TPM anniversary. And Rosh Hashana. ^_^ We don't celebrate Halloween here, so the last question does not apply.

classy_cat18
4th October 2005, 05:51 PM
Alright! I would like to use that Red MGCoin and Blue MGCoin for my second spin on the EMT for this month.

The Blue Avenger
4th October 2005, 06:12 PM
Deus_Theios: Congratulations! You've won a Gust TM! Also, it is indeed Horsea; take your 2 stamps.

Gabi: Lunar Gem

Shonta: Wow! You've got a Megahorn TM!

Every summer I go to California to visit my family, and one year I stayed for a month. I really enjoyed it because my family is really cool. Also, a few years ago, I spent a month in New Zealand because my dad was doing research there, and that was fun. New Zealand is an awesome country. :D

Heheh... I like October for 2 reasons. One: The state fair is this month! So much fun! I have gone every year since I was born; it's a tradition. Two: My birthday's this month! Heheh. I'm probably not going trick-or-treating, because... well, when you're 16, it's kinda frowned upon. ^^;

Deus_Theios
4th October 2005, 07:59 PM
Yey!...wait. I have a Clamperl. She can't learn Gust...
Can I get another GT with my Remaining MGcoin?
And can I sell back my Solar Gem?

-ugh, I post more on Mystery Tower then anywhere else...how sad is that-
Current Item/stamps
4stamps, Gust TM, Miracle Berry, Solar Gem

The Blue Avenger
4th October 2005, 08:08 PM
Deus_Theios: Certainly. Do you want stamps or CCPs for the gem?
Your GT: This Pokemon was once shown in the anime with twice as many heads as it has in the games.

Deus_Theios
4th October 2005, 08:42 PM
Stamps please, raising my total to

The Blue Avenger
4th October 2005, 08:46 PM
Right, you got it. *hands over 2 stamps*

*Murkrow
5th October 2005, 01:09 PM
(10/3) What do like most about this month? If it is Halloween, are you going trick-or-treating? Why or why not?

One month closer to Christmas? Seriously, I always feel that October is just one of those months where nothing basically happens. My mum's birthday is on the 2nd, but we/she never mkes that bid a deal of it.
I haven't trick-or-treated for years, but I know the Students Union is hosting some events, so I might this year. Depends how I feel.

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

SoulflameNinetales
5th October 2005, 02:07 PM
Hmmm...i think i'll give the EMT a try. See what I get... :cool2:

And could i have 3 Level 2 Stratchcards (1,4,7) for Green MGCoins please.

*pays coins*

Deus_Theios
5th October 2005, 03:22 PM
Your GT: This Pokemon was once shown in the anime with twice as many heads as it has in the games.

Grrr...I have no idea....Dodrio?

The Blue Avenger
5th October 2005, 03:33 PM
Hannah: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP
Scratchcards: 6 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Ben: EMT: Cut
Scratchcards: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins

Deus_Theios: GT: Wrong, sorry. The answer is actually Exeggutor.

Lady Vulpix
6th October 2005, 06:16 PM
Jeff: Mystery Box, Darkness Gem. Sorry for the delay.

The Blue Avenger
6th October 2005, 06:27 PM
S'okay, s'okay. Everyone has a life.

Anyway, I'll sell the gem for stamps and open my box, with my free prize being a Blue MGCoin.

Lady Vulpix
6th October 2005, 08:40 PM
Then you gain the grand total of 3 Stamps, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 1 Blue MGCoin and 1 Light Gem. Not Solar, but close enough.

The Blue Avenger
6th October 2005, 08:44 PM
I'll sell the Light Gem, too, please, for stamps.

Lady Vulpix
6th October 2005, 08:44 PM
Two more stamps for you. :)

SoulflameNinetales
7th October 2005, 08:11 AM
Could I have 4 Group 2 Scartchcards (2,5,7) for Green MGCoins please

And could also have a MP please?

Lady Vulpix
7th October 2005, 02:12 PM
Ben: SC: 3 Blue MGcoins MP: Vibrava, Kabuto, Sceptile, Articuno, Cacena, Noctowl, Huntail, Gligar, Croconaw, Venonat, Wurmple, Aron, Seel, Wailord.

Oh, and Amy, your GT was Gloom. I posted a dictionary definition of the word.

SoulflameNinetales
8th October 2005, 01:31 PM
Vibrava, Kabuto, Sceptile, Articuno, Cacena, Noctowl, Huntail, Gligar, Croconaw, Venonat, Wurmple, Aron, Seel, Wailord

Does the pokemon have 2 element types?

*Murkrow
8th October 2005, 03:16 PM
10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
9th October 2005, 08:19 AM
Ben: no, it doesn't.

Hannah: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

EMT GAME:
[TYPE] FIGHTING
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
9th October 2005, 09:44 AM
EMT: Brick Break?

I'd like 3 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, and 9, for Green MGCoins.

*Murkrow
9th October 2005, 10:44 AM

Er..

EMT: Random fighting move of the top of my head...... Reversal?

Lady Vulpix
9th October 2005, 11:34 AM
Jeff: 2 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin.
Hannah: 4 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins (no gain, no loss).

(9/10) Do you normally eat alone, with your family or with someone else? Why? If it varies, what does it depend on?
Me: I normally eat alone because my family and I have different schedules, but on the weekends I often have lunch while my mom has breakfast, and we sometimes have dinner together on Mondays when she doesn't work. My brother joins me for tea or dinner every now and then, and at least once a week I have dinner (and sometimes lunch) with my dad.

Arnen
9th October 2005, 11:47 AM
(9/10) Do you normally eat alone, with your family or if someone else? Why? If it varies, what does it depend on?

I usually eat alone, in front of my computer. Like I'm doing right now, actually :xd: Sometimes my family'll all eat dinner in the kitchen, but it's so small and pink (@.@) in there that we usually just eat in the living room. Usually if we eat a meal together, we watch a movie or something too. >.>

The Blue Avenger
9th October 2005, 11:55 AM
5 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for Green MGCoins, please.

Arnen: Rainbow Gem
Gabi: Red MGCoin

(9/10) Do you normally eat alone, with your family or if someone else? Why? If it varies, what does it depend on?
I normally eat breakfast with my family, because we all leave the house in the morning roughly the same time, so we all eat at the same time. Dinner we eat together because my parents put a good amount of effort into making it and we don't often get a lot of chances to be together due to conflicting schedules. Lunch I eat with my friends, at school.

SoulflameNinetales
9th October 2005, 02:35 PM
Vibrava, Kabuto, Sceptile, Articuno, Cacena, Noctowl, Huntail, Gligar, Croconaw, Venonat, Wurmple, Aron, Seel, Wailord

Does the pokemon have 2 element types? No
It is a water pokemon?

EMT: Counter?

I usually eat breakfast and lunch alone, but at dinnertime, my flatmates and I usually try to eat together. However lately it has been disrupted and everyone has have to prepare thier own meals. Because I'm such a bad cook, I've have to just eat canned food, pasta, food thats easy to prepare and junk food (Not good!). It all really depends on a host of different factors, too numerous to mentain. However, the general factors are jobseeking and funnily enough, girls. I will not explain them in detail, because it will take too long, but these two factors and my inept skills at cooking and cleaning means having a communal meal is quite difficult.

I have a few friends at school I eat with, but they're only there about twice a week at best, because they only do a few classes.

Lady Vulpix
9th October 2005, 03:00 PM
Jeff: SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins. MG: Blue MGcoin.

Ben: MP: yes, it is. MG: Ocean Gem. Fitting.

Charizard04621
9th October 2005, 03:04 PM

I used to eat with my family, but now I'm living at college so I eat by myself since my roommates have meals at different times.

SoulflameNinetales
9th October 2005, 03:10 PM
I hope i'm not breaking any rules here...

:biggrin:, Next thing you know you'll see me praying to a shrine dedicated to Suicune, with offerings of spring water!

It is a water pokemon? Yes
It is the pokemon accquirable in G/S/C?

Deus_Theios
10th October 2005, 01:53 AM
9/10) Do you normally eat alone, with your family or with someone else? Why? If it varies, what does it depend on?
Normally I just eat alone. I don't really like eating with groups of people, and I rarely eat big meals anyway. I normally just find a quiet corner to snack on something and read my book. Yea, I'm a dork...

Lady Vulpix
10th October 2005, 07:13 AM
Karin: Ocean Gem.

Ben: no, it isn't. What rule did you think you could be breaking?

Deus_Theios: Lunar Gem.

EMT GAME:
[TYPE] FIGHTING
[BASE PP] 5
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Brick Break, Reversal, Counter.

The Blue Avenger
10th October 2005, 03:52 PM
EMT: Superpower?

7 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins, please.

classy_cat18
10th October 2005, 04:09 PM
Sometimes with my brother and sometimes alone. Mom likes to eat in her room and so my brother and I eat in the small dining room. But sometimes my brother is late coming home and I have to fix dinner for myself.

MG please.

The Blue Avenger
10th October 2005, 04:14 PM
Shonta: Mystery Box

SoulflameNinetales
10th October 2005, 08:41 PM
Vibrava, Kabuto, Sceptile, Articuno, Cacena, Noctowl, Huntail, Gligar, Croconaw, Venonat, Wurmple, Aron,Seel, Wailord

It is the pokemon accquirable in G/S/C? No
Does the pokemon need an item to evolve?

EMT: Cross Chop?

Could I have 6 Level 2 Scratchcards (2,5,7) for Green MGCoins please?

Charizard04621
11th October 2005, 11:57 AM
EMT: Superpower?

I'd like to play a round of Mystery Game.

I'll sell my gem for 2 Stamps, and I'll pay 6 MGCoin credits for two TMs from the EMT.

classy_cat18
11th October 2005, 03:58 PM
I would like to open that Mystery Box for a Blue MGCoin and my free MG.

Wolfsong
11th October 2005, 08:42 PM

It varies, if we eat lunch out i usually eat with my mom becuause its where we can get out and spend some time together. If we usually eat together at home for some reason we have small habits that irritate each other at lunch time likefor some reason i accidentally take mom's napkin and use it cause she usually sits it down beside mine, or she'll put too much salt on her food and the like. Dad' isn't there for lunch becuase he's out working. So i tend to eat lunch by myself when we eat at home, though we usually eat supper together all three of us and it goes fairly decent.

*Murkrow
12th October 2005, 03:48 AM

I normally eat with my friends; I'm in catered accomodation now, so we all eat in the same dining room....and it just makes sense. It's nice to have people to talk to as well. The only time I really eat alone is if I skip a meal (which admittably happens quite a bit- though usually only breakfast because I can't be arsed to get up in the morning if I don't have to. Though I'm going to start eating it a bit more). Then I'll snack in my room (or one of my friends).

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
13th October 2005, 06:10 PM
Sorry for the delay.

Jeff: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

Ben: MP: no, it doesn't. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins.

Karin: MP: Vaporeon, Surskit, Ivysaur, Sealeo, Xatu, Grovyle, Granbull, Pidgeot, Barboach, Shedinja, Whismur, Psyduck, Tyrogue, Porygon2. You get your stamps. EMT: Skill Swap, Poison Fang.

Shonta: your new MG is a Division Gem (plus you get your Blue MGCoin and everything else a Mystery Box holds).

Amy: Lunar Gem.

Hannah: 10 Stamps/CCPs.

EMT GAME:
[TYPE] FIGHTING
[BASE PP] 5
[BASE DAMAGE] 100
[BASE ACCURACY] 50
[TARGET] One opponent
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Brick Break, Reversal, Counter, Superpower, Cross Chop.

The Blue Avenger
13th October 2005, 06:27 PM
EMT: Dynamic Punch?

10 scartchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

SoulflameNinetales
13th October 2005, 09:55 PM
Vibrava, Kabuto, Sceptile, Articuno, Cacena, Noctowl, Huntail, Gligar, Croconaw, Venonat, Wurmple, Aron,Seel, Wailord

It is the pokemon accquirable in G/S/C? No
Does the pokemon need an item to evolve? No

It must be the majestic Wailord!

Could I have 6 level 2 Scratchcards (1,4,7) for Green MGCoins please.

The_Missing_Link
13th October 2005, 11:08 PM

Usually, I eat with other people. I do eat a later dinner than most people (honestly, who eats at 5?) so I end up eating alone. It all depends who's in class and who you'll find at the cafeteria

Charizard04621
14th October 2005, 10:29 AM
Gabi gave me this MP: Vaporeon, Surskit, Ivysaur, Sealeo, Xatu, Grovyle, Granbull, Pidgeot, Barboach, Shedinja, Whismur, Psyduck, Tyrogue, Porygon2.

1) Is this pokémon found before Ruby/Sapphire?

*Murkrow
14th October 2005, 12:30 PM
.Hannah: 10 Stamps/CCPs.

Gabi, you forgot my Scratchcards^_^ I'll take those 10 in Stamps, and have my 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps for today (and I assume the 10 I asked for on the 12th?).

Lady Vulpix
15th October 2005, 03:15 PM
Jeff: EMT Game: congratulations, you get a Dynamicpunch TM! SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Ben: MP: congratulations to you too! It was indeed Wailord. What will your prize be? SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins.

Becca: Blue MGcoin.

Karin: no, it couldn't.

Hannah: sorry, here you are. 10 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins (that's for your 15 Scratchcards).

SoulflameNinetales
15th October 2005, 06:20 PM
Ben: MP: congratulations to you too! It was indeed Wailord. What will your prize be? SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins.

A Flame Gem please.

Charizard04621
15th October 2005, 09:59 PM
Gabi gave me this MP: Vaporeon, Surskit, Ivysaur, Sealeo, Xatu, Grovyle, Granbull, Pidgeot, Barboach, Shedinja, Whismur, Psyduck, Tyrogue, Porygon2.

1) Is this pokémon found before Ruby/Sapphire? No

Surskit, Sealeo, Grovyle, Barboach, Shedinja, Whismur

2) Does the pokémon's name contain the letter "s"?

Lady Vulpix
16th October 2005, 07:44 AM
Nice question, Karin. Yes, it does.

I'm going to ask for a game of MP myself.

Charizard04621
16th October 2005, 11:32 AM

2) Does the pokémon's name contain the letter "s"?

Surskit, Sealeo, Shedinja, Whismur

3) Is the pokémon dominantly pink?

*Murkrow
16th October 2005, 01:27 PM
10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamp please.

The Blue Avenger
16th October 2005, 05:02 PM
Hannah: 5 Stamps, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Gabi: Huntail, Gloom, Ludicolo, Quilfish, Latias, Roselia, Delibird, Walrein, Pichu, Altaria, Snubble, Bellossom, Deoxys, Kabutops

Ben: You get your Flame Gem.

EMT
Type: Ghost
Power:
Accuracy:
PP:
Targets:
Effect:

Knight of Time
16th October 2005, 06:42 PM
EMT: Shadow Ball?

The_Missing_Link
16th October 2005, 09:53 PM
I'll play a game of GT

EMT: Nightmare

SoulflameNinetales
16th October 2005, 10:05 PM
EMT: Astonish?

Could I have a Fire Stone forged please? (Hands over Flame Gem, Hollow Stone and 2 Stamps)

And could I have 6 Group 2 Scratchcards (2, 7, 8 ) for Green MGCoins please.

*Murkrow
17th October 2005, 09:13 AM
I have a poll!

(17/10) Have you ever given blood before? How was it? If you haven't given blood, why not? (If you can), do you ever think you will give?

As you can probably guess, yes I've given blood, about four hours ago. It was alright, actually. It was pretty uncomfortable when the needle actually went in, but after that, I got used to the sensation. Not to mention, I had a book and the radio was on, which took your mind off of things. Though I did get worried about when the needle was going to come out after a girl fainted while walking to the refreshment area x_x Made me think along the lines of 'oh f**k, that better not happen to me.' But it was ok.

2 MG's and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
17th October 2005, 01:33 PM
Yay, poll! Thanks, Hannah!

Karin: hehe, yes, it is.
Becca: there are several round-shaped pokemon, but this one is known for behaving like a ball.
Ben: you can have the stone. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.
Hannah: SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. MG: Flame Gem, Lunar Gem.

Me:

(17/10) Have you ever given blood before? How was it? If you haven't given blood, why not? (If you can), do you ever think you will give?
I have low blood pressure, so as far as I know I can't give blood.

MP: Candidates: Huntail, Gloom, Ludicolo, Quilfish, Latias, Roselia, Delibird, Walrein, Pichu, Altaria, Snubble, Bellossom, Deoxys, Kabutops.
Question 1: does the pokemon have a 'u' in its name?

EMT Game: Confuse Ray?

Charizard04621
17th October 2005, 02:36 PM
Gabi gave me this MP.

2) Does the pokémon's name contain the letter "s"? Yes

Surskit, Sealeo, Shedinja, Whismur

3) Is the pokémon dominantly pink? Yes

Whismur

Ha! The answer is Whismur. A Green MGCoin if I'm right, as well as another MP, please!

Nope. I'm excessively squeamish... I also used to fail the minimum weight requirement, which I wielded as an excuse whenever I was asked =P I've gained a few pounds since last year, though, putting me I think at 110, which is the exact weight requirement. I still don't think I'll donate anytime soon, unless it's for somebody I care about.

EMT Game: Spite

The Blue Avenger
17th October 2005, 02:58 PM
EMT
Type: Ghost
Power: n/a
Accuracy:
PP:
Targets:
Effect:
Guesses: Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, Astonish, Nightmare, Spite

Gabi: Red MGCoin, and no, it doesn't.

Karin: Stat Modification Die
Manectric, Golem, Clefairy, Oddish, Clamperl, Altaria, Groudon, Feebas, Aron, Spinarak, Jumpluff, Seaking, Meditite, Jigglypuff

No, I haven't. One, I'm very, very not good with needles, and two, whenever the school blood drives have rolled around, I was too young. This year, I missed the age limit by 4 days. I'll have to wait and see about next year...

10 scratchcards please, for Green MGCoins, spaces 1, 5, 9.

Knight of Time
17th October 2005, 03:19 PM
EMT Game: Grudge?

The_Missing_Link
17th October 2005, 05:59 PM
GT: That's actually a very vague clue because a lot of them act like balls, either by rolling or bouncing around. I'll guess Spheal though for a blue MG

I've only given blood to be tested for any kind of diseases and multiple times for anemia tests, which I always test slightly positive for. I've never given any to the Red Cross or any kind of charity because I don't weigh enough plus the anemia problem

classy_cat18
17th October 2005, 07:27 PM
I haven't donated blood, if that's what you mean. My iron's too low for me to donate. But I have given blood for lab purposes. The first part's just a little painful, just thinking about them sinking that needle into my vein. Then it's just weird seeing my own blood emptying into that bag. Seeing so much of my blood in one place other than inside my body is almost sickening.

MG please. And I would like to use my Red MG Coin to play Mystery Pokemon.

Charizard04621
17th October 2005, 08:40 PM
TheBlueAvenger gave me this GT!

Manectric, Golem, Clefairy, Oddish, Clamperl, Altaria, Groudon, Feebas, Aron, Spinarak, Jumpluff, Seaking, Meditite, Jigglypuff

1) Does the pokémon's name contain the letter "L"?

Arnen
17th October 2005, 08:50 PM

Nope. I'm too young. I don't know how old you have to be exactly, I just know that I won't be donating anytime soon. I wouldn't anyway; last time I had blood drawn (for some kind of blood test), I almost passed out. Of course, if a friend or relative needed blood or something, I would, but that's a different story.

SoulflameNinetales
17th October 2005, 11:31 PM
EMT: Destiny Bond?

I've never given blood before, thought my mother always used to until about year ago. I not pracially fond of needles. I dread even going in for blood tests. If my blood is desperately needed, then I may give some of it, but I prefer to keep my blood (no insult to otherts, I'm just like that).

Could I have 6 Level 2 Scratchcards (4, 7, 9) for Stamps please?

*Murkrow
18th October 2005, 04:49 AM
Yay, poll! Thanks, Hannah!
Hannah: MG: Flame Gem, Lunar Gem.

Sell one for CCP's and one for Stamps, please. And 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

The Blue Avenger
18th October 2005, 07:49 PM
Becca: Solar Gem

Shonta: Light Gem
Mewtwo, Dugtrio, Camerupt, Pidgeot, Teddiursa, Relicanth, Zangoose, Lickitung, Claydol, Lairon, Vibrava, Ariados, Weedle, Venonat

Karin: No, it doesn't.

Arnen: Rainbow Gem

Ben: Solar Gem
1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins
Congratulations! You've won a Destiny Bond TM!

Hannah: You get 2 stamps and 2 CCPs.
3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

classy_cat18
18th October 2005, 09:12 PM
Shonta: Light Gem
Mewtwo, Dugtrio, Camerupt, Pidgeot, Teddiursa, Relicanth, Zangoose, Lickitung, Claydol, Lairon, Vibrava, Ariados, Weedle, Venonat

Selling that Light Gem.

Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in Ruby/Sapphire?

Charizard04621
19th October 2005, 04:14 PM

1) Does the pokémon's name contain the letter "L"? No

Manectric, Oddish, Groudon, Feebas, Aron, Spinarak, Seaking, Meditite

2) Can this pokémon evolve?

The Blue Avenger
19th October 2005, 04:21 PM
Shonta: You get two stamps.
And no, it wasn't.

Karin: Yes, it can.

classy_cat18
19th October 2005, 04:43 PM
Mewtwo, Dugtrio, Pidgeot, Teddiursa, Lickitung, Ariados, Weedle, Venonat

Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Bug type?

The Blue Avenger
19th October 2005, 04:52 PM
Shonta: No, it isn't.

Charizard04621
19th October 2005, 06:52 PM

2) Can this pokémon evolve? Yes

Oddish, Feebas, Aron, Spinarak, Meditite

3) Does the pokémon's name contain the letter "a"?

The Blue Avenger
19th October 2005, 07:26 PM
Karin: No, it doesn't.

classy_cat18
19th October 2005, 09:17 PM
Mewtwo, Dugtrio, Pidgeot, Teddiursa, Lickitung

Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Strength?

Charizard04621
20th October 2005, 08:19 AM

2) Can this pokémon evolve? Yes

Oddish, Feebas, Aron, Spinarak, Meditite

3) Does the pokémon's name contain the letter "a"? No

Oddish, Meditite

Awesome, down to two. I am going to take yet another gamble... I will guess Oddish.

*Murkrow
20th October 2005, 01:45 PM
10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs please.

Lady Vulpix
20th October 2005, 06:38 PM
MP: Candidates: Huntail, Gloom, Ludicolo, Quilfish, Latias, Roselia, Delibird, Walrein, Pichu, Altaria, Snubble, Bellossom, Deoxys, Kabutops.
Question 1: does the pokemon have a 'u' in its name? NO.
Question 2: has the pokemon evolved?

Jeff: MG: Solar Gem. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Karin: congratulations! The MGCoin is yours.

Hannah: 5 CCPs, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

The_Missing_Link
20th October 2005, 07:07 PM
[color=teal]GT: That's actually a very vague clue because a lot of them act like balls, either by rolling or bouncing around. I'll guess Spheal though for a blue MG

You skipped me, Gabi

The Blue Avenger
20th October 2005, 08:00 PM
Karin: Correct! Take a prize.

Shonta: No, it can't.

Gabi: Yes, it has.

10 more scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for Green MGCoins.
I'll also sell that gem for stamps.

classy_cat18
20th October 2005, 10:19 PM
Dugtrio, Pidgeot

Question #4: Can the Pokemon learn Fly?

Charizard04621
21st October 2005, 12:40 AM
Haha, instinct does work. Thank you! I'll take a Green MGCoin for winning that MP.

The Blue Avenger
21st October 2005, 02:27 PM

Karin: Very well, here. *hands over a green MGCoin*

*Murkrow
21st October 2005, 02:54 PM

classy_cat18
21st October 2005, 03:26 PM
Dugtrio

Is the Pokemon Dugtrio? Blue MGCoin if I'm right. (I should be.)

The Blue Avenger
21st October 2005, 05:00 PM
Hannah: 5 Stamps, 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins

Shonta: Correct! Take a blue coin!

classy_cat18
21st October 2005, 06:00 PM
Cool. I would like to use that Blue MGCoin to play another game of MP.

The Blue Avenger
21st October 2005, 06:08 PM
You got it.
Scizor, Azumarill, Hitmonchan, Staryu, Breloom, Whismur, Horsea, Ampharos, Sneasel, Skarmory, Mantine, Cloyster, Blissey, Cubone

classy_cat18
21st October 2005, 07:29 PM
Scizor, Azumarill, Hitmonchan, Staryu, Breloom, Whismur, Horsea, Ampharos, Sneasel, Skarmory, Mantine, Cloyster, Blissey, Cubone

Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in Pokemon Gold and Silver?

The Blue Avenger
21st October 2005, 08:08 PM
Shonta: No, it wasn't.

classy_cat18
21st October 2005, 11:05 PM
Hitmonchan, Staryu, Breloom, Whismur, Horsea, Cloyster, Cubone

Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Water type?

The Blue Avenger
21st October 2005, 11:06 PM
Shonta: Indeed it is.

classy_cat18
21st October 2005, 11:28 PM
Staryu, Horsea, Cloyster

Question #3: Is the Pokemon evolved?

Lady Vulpix
22nd October 2005, 07:20 AM
Oops! Sorry, Becca. Yes, it's Spheal. The Blue MGCoin is yours.

Question 2: has the pokemon evolved? YES.
Question 3: is the pokemon a Grass type?

Jeff: 2 stamps for your latest Solar Gem. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

The Blue Avenger
22nd October 2005, 08:01 AM
Shonta: No, it's not.

Gabi: Yes, it is.

I would like 10 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGcoins, please.

classy_cat18
22nd October 2005, 10:22 AM
Staryu, Horsea

Question #4: Can the Pokemon learn Thunderbolt?

The Blue Avenger
22nd October 2005, 12:47 PM

The_Missing_Link
22nd October 2005, 12:53 PM
I'll use a red and blue coin for my first EMT of the month

I'll also buy a red coin to play GT

classy_cat18
22nd October 2005, 12:53 PM
Horsea

Is the Pokemon Horsea? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
22nd October 2005, 01:23 PM
Shonta: Yes, indeed. Take your coin.

Becca: GT!: This Pokemon is usually seen prior to an earthquake, an avalanche, etc.
Your EMT is Minimize.

classy_cat18
22nd October 2005, 02:08 PM
Another game of MP, please! *throws down a Red MGCoin*

The Blue Avenger
22nd October 2005, 02:46 PM
Shonta: Pineco, Carvanha, Silicoon, Pidgey, Aron, Duskull, Pikachu, Slugma, Tentacool, Wingull, Smoochum, Cloyster, Sealeo, Weezing

*Murkrow
22nd October 2005, 03:04 PM
10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs please.

classy_cat18
22nd October 2005, 03:50 PM
Pineco, Carvanha, Silicoon, Pidgey, Aron, Duskull, Pikachu, Slugma, Tentacool, Wingull, Smoochum, Cloyster, Sealeo, Weezing

Question #1: Can the Pokemon learn Ice Beam?

Lady Vulpix
22nd October 2005, 07:23 PM
Question 2: has the pokemon evolved? YES.
Question 3: is the pokemon a Grass type? YES.
Aha. It's either Gloom or Bellossom. Does it have a dual type? (Which is the same as asking if it's Gloom, but still counting as a question rather than a guess).

Jeff: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Hannah: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

The Blue Avenger
22nd October 2005, 09:20 PM
Gabi: Yes, it does.

Shonta: Yes, it can.

Lady Vulpix
22nd October 2005, 10:01 PM
Then it IS Gloom after all. :)

The Blue Avenger
22nd October 2005, 10:07 PM
Indeed it is.

Lady Vulpix
22nd October 2005, 10:13 PM
I guess I'll take 2 stamps as my prize.

The Blue Avenger
22nd October 2005, 10:24 PM
So be it. *hands over 2 stamps*

classy_cat18
22nd October 2005, 10:32 PM
Carvanha, Tentacool, Wingull, Smoochum, Cloyster, Sealeo

Question #2: Is the Pokemon an Ice type?

The Blue Avenger
22nd October 2005, 11:32 PM
Shonta: Yes, it is.

classy_cat18
22nd October 2005, 11:51 PM
Smoochum, Cloyster, Sealeo

Question #3: Does the Pokemon's name start with an S?

The Blue Avenger
23rd October 2005, 07:59 AM
Shonta: No, it doesn't.

Lady Vulpix
23rd October 2005, 08:38 AM
Sunday has come again, and with it comes a new EMT Game.

[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

And that's not all! I've been so busy trying to get my computer to work... let's at least have something good come out of it.

(23/10) Where do you use the Internet the most? At home? At school? Elsewhere? If you have a computer at home, what do you use it for? Is it working well, or is there anything that should be fixed? If it's the latter, are you planning to fix it/have it fixed, or are you willing to put up with it? If you don't have a computer at home, what would you do with it if you had one?
I use the Internet mostly at home, though I sometimes use it at university. I have a computer at home, which I use for all my internet-related tasks (IMing, forums, e-mail, reading webcomics, searching for things I need), writing, editing images, managing the database of the subject I teach, programming and eventually playing games. It certainly needs fixing: I currently have no sound on Linux, my C++ linker isn't working and I haven't tested the printer yet, so it may or may not work. As for Windows, it doesn't even recognize my network and video cards. I'm planning to fix those problems, with some help, but I'm very busy, so I'm doing it one step at a time.

The Blue Avenger
23rd October 2005, 09:04 AM
EMT: Attract?

(23/10) Where do you use the Internet the most? At home? At school? Elsewhere? If you have a computer at home, what do you use it for? Is it working well, or is there anything that should be fixed? If it's the latter, are you planning to fix it/have it fixed, or are you willing to put up with it? If you don't have a computer at home, what would you do with it if you had one?

I use it entirely at home - I don't have enough time at school to use the internet there. The computer I have at home is used mostly for homework and internet access, although I do have a few games that I play occasionally. The main problem with the computer is that it's on dial-up, but I've lived with it for a while, so I'm used to it. I mean, I would love to have a cable connection, but it's not the end of the world if I don't get one.

Gabi: Solar Gem

10 scratchcards please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGcoins, please.

Lady Vulpix
23rd October 2005, 11:26 AM
Hehe, more Solar Gems.

Jeff: MG: Spark Gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins. Sorry.

The Blue Avenger
23rd October 2005, 11:31 AM
I'll sell the gem for stamps, please.

*Murkrow
23rd October 2005, 02:13 PM

I use it mostly in my room (guess that counts as 'home'). I've used it a couple of times at the uni library, but seeing as I can log in here, it's just easier overall. I use my laptop for pretty much everything that I need it for; internet, general writing, etc. It's actually been working fine, which is a surprise. The internet was really slow (for everyone) when we first were connected to the network, but that's settled down now and it's running pretty well. That was the only real complaint I had.

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs, please.

Arnen
23rd October 2005, 02:53 PM

I mostly use it at home, although occasionally I'll use one of the computers in the library at school during study hall. I use the computer in my room basically for everything except scanning and printing: Internet, burning CDs, homework... It's working pretty well, since it's relatively new, but I should probably have my dad run a scan over it, since it's slowed down noticably, most likely due to viruses and spyware and whatnot. I'll probably ask him to do it tomorrow while I'm at school and not using it >w<

classy_cat18
23rd October 2005, 02:54 PM
Cloyster

Is the Pokemon Cloyster? Green MGCoin if I'm right.

I usually use the Internet at home. I also use the computer to type up stories, play games, and listen to iTunes. It's doing well so far but I know that in a month it's going to be acting up again. I also have a laptop that I use for the same things but for some reason right now it won't connect to the Internet.

MG please. EMT: Body Slam?

Lady Vulpix
23rd October 2005, 03:13 PM
Jeff: the 2 stamps are yours.

Hannah: MG: Hollow Stone. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

Arnen: Lunar Gem.

Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem.

The_Missing_Link
23rd October 2005, 03:37 PM
EMT: Return

GT: Absol for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll play again

The Blue Avenger
23rd October 2005, 04:29 PM
Shonta: Indeed it is. Take the coin.

Becca: Absol is correct.
GT!: Trainers use this Pokemon in place of clocks sometimes.

classy_cat18
23rd October 2005, 04:55 PM
Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem.

Selling that for Stamps. And I would like to use that Green MGCoin to play another game of MP.

Knight of Time
23rd October 2005, 05:07 PM
EMT: Wish?

Lady Vulpix
23rd October 2005, 05:15 PM
Shonta: 2 stamps. MP: Dustox, Articuno, Seaking, Dusclops, Mightyena, Beldum, Slugma, Espeon, Breloom, Grovyle, Pinsir, Slowbro, Charizard, Surskit.

classy_cat18
23rd October 2005, 05:22 PM
Shonta: MP: Dustox, Articuno, Seaking, Dusclops, Mightyena, Beldum, Slugma, Espeon, Breloom, Grovyle, Pinsir, Slowbro, Charizard, Surskit.

Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in Ruby/Sapphire?

The_Missing_Link
23rd October 2005, 05:53 PM
HootHoot for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use that and a red coin for my second EMT of the month

The Blue Avenger
23rd October 2005, 06:05 PM
Hoothoot is correct. Your EMT is Super Fang.

Lady Vulpix
23rd October 2005, 07:39 PM
No, the pokemon was introduced in another set of games.

SoulflameNinetales
23rd October 2005, 07:44 PM

I generally use the Internet any time I can and usually at home. My computer at home is mainly a gaming and internet access computer, not a great one...but still reasonably good and less than a year old. It has an ADSL connection and the plan I'm on allows for unlimited downloads, so I keep up a network so my flatmate's computer can access the internet as well. In fact since I got the internet, I've had a lot of LAN parties. At the moment 3 computers are connected up to the network (2 being used). My computer is working a little better than usual, but it still over-heating a little, and the fans are not running too well. I have to leave the cover off it to circluate air around it. And I now wonder what I was think when I order a black case for it all those months ago. At the moment, it is not too troublesome so I live with it and moniter it to make sure it doesn't get worse. Overall though, my computer is working well...though it could use a better motherboard.

EMT: Stomp?

May I have 6 Level 2 Scratchcards (3, 5, 7) for Green MGCoins please

And could I try the EMT? (I think this will be the second time for this month...)

*hands over MGcoins*

classy_cat18
23rd October 2005, 08:26 PM
Articuno, Seaking, Slugma, Espeon, Pinsir, Slowbro, Charizard

Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Flamethrower?

Lady Vulpix
23rd October 2005, 09:08 PM
Ben: MG: Solar Gem. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. EMT: Bulk Up

Shonta: I'd say yes, it can.

Me: I've managed to fix the Linux problems I've mentioned on my poll reply. ^_^

classy_cat18
23rd October 2005, 09:40 PM
Slugma, Slowbro, Charizard

Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Water type?

Lady Vulpix
23rd October 2005, 10:08 PM
No, it isn't. Can Slowbro really learn Flamethrower? O_o

classy_cat18
23rd October 2005, 10:22 PM
It sure can!

Slugma, Charizard

Question #4: Can the Pokemon learn Fly?

*Murkrow
24th October 2005, 01:49 PM
Hannah: MG: Hollow Stone.

Sell that for a Stamp, and I'll have my 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs for today please.

The Blue Avenger
26th October 2005, 08:06 PM
Hannah: You get 5 CCPs, 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins, and a stamp.

I'll have 10 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGcoins, please.

*Murkrow
27th October 2005, 12:31 PM
I'll have my 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs for today, please.

Lady Vulpix
27th October 2005, 01:01 PM
Sorry for the delay, everyone. Yet another busy week.

Shonta: no, it can't.

Jeff: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Hannah: 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins.

EMT GAME:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 40
[BASE DAMAGE] 20
[BASE ACCURACY] 100
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Attract, Body Slam, Return, Wish, Stomp.

(27/10) What do you normally do when you're not online?
I spend most of my time working (as a programmer) or at university, some time with the choir, or attending yoga classes. I sometimes write letters, read, run errands and every now and then I go out with a friend and occasionally more than one.

Knight of Time
27th October 2005, 01:15 PM
EMT Game: Rapid Spin!

classy_cat18
27th October 2005, 01:49 PM
Slugma

Is the Pokemon Slugma? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I usually play video games, watch TV, listen to music, or read. I got a new Memory Card so I've started a new town in Animal Crossing and now I'm trying to restore the data I've lost with the old memory card. Since this is October, however, what I mainly do is watch scary movies and read Stephen King. *cackles wickedly*

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
27th October 2005, 05:04 PM
Kyle: that's right. You get a Rapid Spin TM.
Shonta: MP: you're right. Blue MGCoin for you! MG: Hollow Stone. You watch different kinds of movies depending on the month? o_O

Arnen
27th October 2005, 05:25 PM

I usually watch TV, play video games, or hang out with my friends. That's pretty much it; I get most of my homework done at school, and there's not much else to do around here, so...

Lady Vulpix
27th October 2005, 06:19 PM
So... you get a Mystery Box and now you have something to do.

classy_cat18
27th October 2005, 09:03 PM
Shonta: MP: you're right. Blue MGCoin for you! MG: Hollow Stone. You watch different kinds of movies depending on the month? o_O

Well, it's just a Holloween and Christmas kind of thing since I love those holidays so much. Selling that Hollow Stone for a stamp. And can I have another game of MP?

SoulflameNinetales
28th October 2005, 01:29 AM

When i'm not online??? What are you talking about?...no seriously, i either playing computer games, reading books, thinking about new ideas, or I write. Occasionally, I will go for a walk for a bit of fresh air and to relax my mind, though i tend to end up at the nearby shopping centre buying myself stuff.

Lady Vulpix
28th October 2005, 11:50 AM
Shonta: a stamp for your stone. MP: Piloswine, Unown, Golduck, Kabuto, Blaziken, Squirtle, Delibird, Pidgey, Nidoran M, Croconaw, Yanma, Aerodactyl, Scyther, Octillery.

Ben: funny. Red MGcoin for you.

(28/10) What was the last important thing you voted for (forum polls don't count)? Why was it important? If you've never cast a vote for anything important, why not?
The last important thing I voted for was choosing graduate representatives for the department council at university, which is important because the department council makes a lot of important decisions regarding everyday university life and how everything will work.

classy_cat18
28th October 2005, 02:44 PM
Shonta: a stamp for your stone. MP: Piloswine, Unown, Golduck, Kabuto, Blaziken, Squirtle, Delibird, Pidgey, Nidoran M, Croconaw, Yanma, Aerodactyl, Scyther, Octillery.

Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Arnen
28th October 2005, 07:36 PM
So... you get a Mystery Box and now you have something to do.

I'll assume that was directed at me o_o And if not, ignore this post >>;

Ok, for the item I'd like a Flame Gem. I'd also like to buy a Hollow Stone for two MG credits.. *puts down a blue MG coin* And then combine it with the Flame Gem for a Fire Stone in the Stone Forge for two stamps (leaving me with three). And yeah, if I got the math or anything wrong lemme know ^^;

(28/10) What was the last important thing you voted for (forum polls don't count)? Why was it important? If you've never cast a vote for anything important, why not?

The last thing I voted for was class president, but that's not really important, or at least not to me. I can't really say I've really ever voted for anything all that important, not sure why. Probably because most of the things to be voted for don't strike me as that important. *shrugs*

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2005, 02:09 PM
Shonta: no, it can't.

Arnen: after all the process you get the Fire Stone you requested. You also get from the Mystery Box: 1 stamp (which you spent for the stone, didn't you?), 1 CCP, 1 Red MGCoin and a Photosynthesis Gem. MG: Hollow Stone.

SoulflameNinetales
29th October 2005, 02:38 PM

The last really impotant I actually voted in/for was a federal election. But that was a while ago now. I dread voting in general except for the little stuff because in most cases i seem to jinx who or what I vote for. Except in one special case which i'm not going to mentain...

Could I have 6 Level 2 Scratchcards (1, 4, 7) for CCP's please?

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2005, 03:01 PM
Ben: MG: Red MGcoin. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins.

classy_cat18
29th October 2005, 05:08 PM
Piloswine, Unown, Golduck, Blaziken, Delibird, Yanma, Aerodactyl, Octillery

Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Ice Beam?

I think it was when I voted for mayor. It was important because the person who won would be in charge of the city. I think the one I voted for won. But I usually don't know who I'm voting for unless I have ample information about them.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2005, 06:40 PM
What do you mean you don't know who you're voting for? How can you vote without knowing? MG: Hollow Stone. MP: yes, it can.

classy_cat18
29th October 2005, 06:59 PM
Aargh! I'm confused! I don't know what I mean! I guess I meant that if I didn't have a enough info on a person then I don't vote for him or her.

Piloswine, Golduck, Delibird, Octillery

Question #3: Is the Pokemon an Ice type?

Selling that Hollow Stone for a Stamp.

The Blue Avenger
29th October 2005, 07:49 PM
You get a stamp, Shonta.

Hmm... I play a lot of video games - more than probably is healthy, but oh well. :D I also enjoy reading quite a bit. When I can, I try to see my friends, and that's always fun. Sometimes, I'll just randomly doodle as well.

The last important thing I voted for was for student body president/vice-president/etc. It's rather important because our student council determines a lot of what happens at our school. Even if it's not obvious at the time, they have a great deal of influence in determining things like clubs, prom, yearbook, that sort of thing.

I'll take 5 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGcoins and 5 spaces 1, 5, 9 for 5 stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2005, 07:56 PM
Ah, thanks for explaining, Shonta. MP: yes, it is.
I think I couls have an MP myself. *Hands over a Red MGCoin, keeping 19.*

Jeff: MG: Stat Modification Die, Gold Berry. Nice! First set of SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins. Second set of SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. The randomizer seems to like you today.

The Blue Avenger
29th October 2005, 08:09 PM
Gabi - MP: Cloyster, Spinarak, Weepinbell, Dragonair, Togetic, Marshtomp, Voltorb, Zapdos, Quilava, Feebas, Porygon, Nidoking, Kingler, Flaaffy

classy_cat18
29th October 2005, 08:14 PM
Piloswine, Delibird

Question #4: Is the Pokemon a Ground type?

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2005, 08:27 PM
Alright, here goes question 1: has the pokemon evolved exactly once?

The Blue Avenger
29th October 2005, 08:43 PM
Gabi: It has evolved exactly once.

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2005, 09:11 PM
Aha.

MP: Cloyster, Spinarak, Weepinbell, Dragonair, Togetic, Marshtomp, Voltorb, Zapdos, Quilava, Feebas, Porygon, Nidoking, Kingler, Flaaffy

Question 1: has it evolved exactly once? Yes.
Question 2: can it learn Surf?

The Blue Avenger
29th October 2005, 09:24 PM
No, it can not.

*Murkrow
30th October 2005, 05:02 AM

Listen to music, watch DVD's, write, draw, study, go hang out with my friends, go for walks, go into town/shopping, go to lectures/seminars, etc etc.

I haven't voted for anything in ages....I think the last thing I did was vote for the Student President/Vice President/Social Secretary in my sixth form. It was important because without them the sixth form wouldn't do anything ¬_¬ No socials, etc.

2 MG's and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
30th October 2005, 11:13 AM
Oops! Shonta, I've just seen your post. Sorry I skipped you earlier. No, the pokemon is not a ground-type.

Hannah: MG: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Me: MP: Cloyster, Spinarak, Weepinbell, Dragonair, Togetic, Marshtomp, Voltorb, Zapdos, Quilava, Feebas, Porygon, Nidoking, Kingler, Flaaffy

Question 2: can it learn Surf? No.
Question 3: is it a dual-type pokemon?

The Blue Avenger
30th October 2005, 12:18 PM
Gabi: No, it isn't.

SoulflameNinetales
30th October 2005, 01:25 PM
Could I have 6 Group 2 Scratchcards (3, 5, 7) for Green MGCoins please?

Lady Vulpix
30th October 2005, 01:36 PM
Ben: SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

Jeff, could you host an EMT game, please?

Me: MP: Cloyster, Spinarak, Weepinbell, Dragonair, Togetic, Marshtomp, Voltorb, Zapdos, Quilava, Feebas, Porygon, Nidoking, Kingler, Flaaffy

Question 2: can it learn Surf? No.
Question 3: is it a dual-type pokemon? No.
Is it Quilava?

The Blue Avenger
30th October 2005, 04:14 PM
Gabi: It is not Quilava.

EMT
Type: Normal
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Targets:
Effect:
Guesses:

classy_cat18
30th October 2005, 04:40 PM
Gabi, you didn't answer my MP question.

EMT: Body Slam?

The_Missing_Link
30th October 2005, 05:06 PM
EMT: Secret Power

Read, watch a whole lot of TV, do homework, go to movies. In the end though, I'm a hermit crab

It wasn't that important but we voted for our graduation song in April or May. I know I didn't vote for 'Wonderwall' but that's what we ended up with. I like the song but it has nothing to do with graduation at all

Knight of Time
30th October 2005, 05:33 PM
EMT Game: Wish?

Lady Vulpix
30th October 2005, 06:13 PM
Shonta: yes, I did. Last post on the previous page. I said it's not a Ground type.

Becca: Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Me: ah, that means it's Flaaffy. Last pokemon on the list!

EMT Game: Hidden Power?

classy_cat18
30th October 2005, 06:18 PM
*chuckles nervously* Sorry about that.

Delibird

Is the Pokemon Delibird? Blue MGCoin if it is.

Lady Vulpix
30th October 2005, 06:51 PM
It's ok, we skipped each other's posts.
The Blue MGCoin is yours.

classy_cat18
30th October 2005, 07:24 PM
Another game of MP, please. *gives a Red MGCoin*

The Blue Avenger
30th October 2005, 08:42 PM
Gabi: It is indeed Flaaffy.

Shonta: MP: Starmie, Medicham, Ninjask, Glalie, Natu, Goldeen, Quilfish, Charmeleon, Meditite, Nosepass, Treecko, Seadra, Trapinch, Clefairy

classy_cat18
30th October 2005, 09:42 PM
Shonta: MP: Starmie, Medicham, Ninjask, Glalie, Natu, Goldeen, Quilfish, Charmeleon, Meditite, Nosepass, Treecko, Seadra, Trapinch, Clefairy

Question #1: Has the Pokemon evolved?

The Blue Avenger
30th October 2005, 09:46 PM
Shonta: Yes, it has.

The_Missing_Link
30th October 2005, 09:51 PM
I'll use that stamp to buy a red coin and play GT

classy_cat18
30th October 2005, 09:59 PM
MP: Starmie, Medicham, Glalie, Charmeleon, Seadra, Clefairy

Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Fire Punch?

The Blue Avenger
30th October 2005, 10:08 PM
Becca: This Pokemon got someone to attempt to sue Nintendo because the Pokemon, the accuser claimed, was intended to be a parody of himself.

Shonta: It can indeed.

classy_cat18
30th October 2005, 10:34 PM
MP: Medicham, Charmeleon, Clefairy

Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Metronome?

The Blue Avenger
30th October 2005, 11:28 PM
Shonta: No, it cannot.

The_Missing_Link
31st October 2005, 08:10 AM
I'm going to say Alakazam for a blue coin and if I'm right, I'll play again

The Blue Avenger
31st October 2005, 08:44 AM
Becca: Sorry. Close, but no cigar. It was actually Kadabra.

EMT
PP: 5
Power:
Accuracy:
Targets:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Secret Power, Wish, Hidden Power

classy_cat18
31st October 2005, 08:52 AM
EMT: Endeavor?

MP: Charmeleon

Is the Pokemon Charmeleon? Green MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
31st October 2005, 08:56 AM
Shonta: Congratulations, you get a green MGcoin.

The_Missing_Link
31st October 2005, 11:35 AM
EMT: Hyper Beam

I thought it could've been either but whatever. I'll play another game of GT

The Blue Avenger
31st October 2005, 12:53 PM
Sorry, Becca, but it was Kadabra in particular - the guy's name, Uri Geller, is very similar to Kadabra's Japanese name, and that was a big part of the guy's argument.

Anyway, your GT: This Pokemon was the first non-RBY Pokemon to be shown in the anime.

Knight of Time
31st October 2005, 01:19 PM
EMT Game: Extremespeed?

classy_cat18
31st October 2005, 05:23 PM
Can I have another game of MP? *gives Green MGCoin*

The_Missing_Link
31st October 2005, 05:28 PM
Ho-Oh for a blue coin. And don't tell me that is wrong cause I'll be mad

The Blue Avenger
31st October 2005, 05:29 PM
Shonta: Girafarig, Abra, Clamperl, Dratini, Shedinja, Paras, Weezing, Slaking, Dragonite, Whiscash, Kadabra, Starmie, Jirachi, Mankey

Becca: It is indeed. Take your coin.

Lady Vulpix
31st October 2005, 05:38 PM
Gabi: It is indeed Flaaffy.
Does this mean I get a prize? If so, I'd like a Blue MGCoin.

EMT Game: Morning Sun?

classy_cat18
31st October 2005, 06:17 PM
Shonta: Girafarig, Abra, Clamperl, Dratini, Shedinja, Paras, Weezing, Slaking, Dragonite, Whiscash, Kadabra, Starmie, Jirachi, Mankey

Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

The Blue Avenger
31st October 2005, 07:18 PM
Gabi: Take your coin.

Shonta: The Pokemon can evolve.

classy_cat18
31st October 2005, 07:33 PM
MP: Abra, Clamperl, Dratini, Paras, Kadabra, Mankey

Question #2: Does the Pokemon stand on two legs?

The Blue Avenger
31st October 2005, 07:43 PM
Shonta: Interesting question. And yes, it does.

classy_cat18
31st October 2005, 07:49 PM
MP: Abra, Kadabra, Mankey

Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Teleport?

The Blue Avenger
31st October 2005, 07:58 PM
Shonta: Nope. I think this has become very easy.

classy_cat18
31st October 2005, 08:09 PM
Wow, I'm getting lucky!

MP: Mankey

Is the Pokemon Mankey? Green MGCoin if I'm correct.

SoulflameNinetales
1st November 2005, 12:35 AM
Could I have 6 Scratchcards (3, 5, 7) for Green MGCoins please?

And one game of MP please?

*Murkrow
1st November 2005, 04:15 AM
Hannah: MG: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem.

Sell those for 4 CCP's, please.

What's the betting that you all know what's coming now..............?

[1/11] Did you do anything for Halloween last night? Did you enjoy it? If you don't celebrate it, what did you do instead?

I went out with my friends; didn't dress up though, seeing as I'm lazy xD I wasn't the only one though, who didn't so i didn't stick out that much. We went to a couple of clubs round here, which was ok, I'm not really a club-y person, but it was nice to just have some fun with my friends.

2 MG's, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and my 2 EMT's of November please.

classy_cat18
1st November 2005, 03:15 PM
[1/11] Did you do anything for Halloween last night? Did you enjoy it? If you don't celebrate it, what did you do instead?
I watched both Final Destination movies and some Buffy DVDs and ate some sweets. Some kids came by and I gave them candy. I enjoyed it a little but it would've been better to go to a Halloween party or something like that.

MG please. I would also like my two EMTs for this month. *gives three Blue MGCoins*

SoulflameNinetales
1st November 2005, 04:30 PM

Oh, i done things, celebrated Halloween my own way by staying up all night playing Neverwinter Nights, on my favourite server. It was quite fun, since the DM's had decarated for the occasion. I even got to face monsters made especially for the occasion. I really enjoyed it.

Charizard04621
1st November 2005, 04:57 PM
EMT Game: Heal Bell

Yup. I was a dragon! ^_^ It was fun getting in costume, but the rest kinda sucked. Our school hosted parties but they were really bad. =/

I'll request my EMT TMs for this month. I'll also ask for a Mystery Pokémon. That's 7 MG Coin credits total, I believe.

The_Missing_Link
1st November 2005, 05:31 PM

I haven't trick or treated in years so I stayed in my dorm for the night and did other stuff. I did go out towards the end of the usual trick or treating time but no kids came around. Since parents usually tell their kids to stay away from the college dorms, not a ton of people came but I suppose we did pretty well with what we had

I'll play another game of GT

The Blue Avenger
1st November 2005, 07:57 PM
Shonta: It is Mankey. Take the coin. MG: Stat Modification Die. EMTs: Featherdance, Tickle.

Ben: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins
Zubat, Walimer, Ralts, Charmander, Torchic, Beldum, Mew, Seadra, Yanma, Kadabra, Metapod, Raticate, Swalot, Slowbro
MG: Solar Gem

Hannah: You get 4 CCPs.
MGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem
EMTs: Karate Chop, Substitute

Karin: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP
EMTs: Bulk Up, Dizzy Punch
MP: Omastar, Taillow, Lombre, Dragonair, Ursaring, Electrode, Walimer, Bagon, Gulpin, Marshtomp, Onix, Kabutops, Arbok, Hitmonchan

Becca: MG: Hollow Stone
GT!: This Pokemon was originally a foreign Pokemon that was imported as a pet. It has no problem living in dirty water. This ability has allowed its population to increase by a very high factor.

---

I'd like my 2 EMTs this month, please. *hands over 6 coins*

---

EMT
PP: 5
Power: 120
Accuracy:
Targets:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Secret Power, Wish, Hidden Power, Endeavor, Hyper Beam, Extremespeed, Morning Sun, Heal Bell

Charizard04621
1st November 2005, 08:12 PM
EMT: Mega Kick?

TheBlueAvenger gave me this MP: Omastar, Taillow, Lombre, Dragonair, Ursaring, Electrode, Wailmer, Bagon, Gulpin, Marshtomp, Onix, Kabutops, Arbok, Hitmonchan

1) Is this pokémon found in RBY?

classy_cat18
1st November 2005, 09:43 PM
Alright. I can give the Tickle TM to Koda but my Featherdance TM is up for sale or trade. Now I would like to take a break from MP and play 5 games of Group 2 Scratchcards for Green MGCoins (1, 7, 9).

*Murkrow
2nd November 2005, 07:07 AM
Hannah:
MGs: Rainbow Gem
EMTs: Karate Chop, Substitute

Jeff, you missed my SC's ^_^ 10 Group 2 (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps. Those are for yesterday, not today (in-case it was read as pointing out the skipped 10, then asking for 10 more for today. I'm not. Just the 10 asked for yesterday please.)

I'll also sell that Rainbow Gem for 2 Stamps, and the Karate Chop TM is up for sale now. Sub isn't though, now just to figure out who'd use it best.

Lady Vulpix
2nd November 2005, 12:29 PM
Jeff: EMT: Rock Tomb, Clamp.

Shonta: is your Featherdance TM still available? I think I could use it whenever get an update at Expedia. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins.

Hannah: you get your 2 stamps. Yesterday's SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

No, I didn't. I'm in Argentina. I got ready for yesterday's teachers contest and also attended my yoga class.

Knight of Time
2nd November 2005, 12:42 PM
Hmm, I'd like my two EMTs for November please.

'hands over 6 MGCredits, hoping he is lucky with at least one of the two TMs'

Lady Vulpix
2nd November 2005, 12:50 PM
Kyle: Role Play, Future Sight.
Heh, interesting moves.