PDA

View Full Version : Lost (2nd Season)

Katie
6th October 2005, 01:20 PM
what happened to that old thread? whatever. this is the only show I actually still make a point to watch anymore (though I have to record it because I've worked every single wednesday since I got a job, they're mean like that). obviously this season is a lot different than last and I'm not really sure if I like the drastic changes. but I will keep watching just because I would like to know what the hell is going on. discuss :)

edit: SPOILIERS AHEAD MOST LIKELY
there, does that work :(

edit after kris: less wordy kthx <3

Chris 2.1
7th October 2005, 08:27 AM
I presume you mean series 2? If so edit the title so people like me dont click, read something and go "ZOMGZ MY EYES! NOOOO I KNOW WHO HAS SEX IN THE OPLD AEROPLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or something. And no, that doesn't happen (to my knowledge).

Kris
10th October 2005, 07:23 AM
Edited the title so we are warned before we click on the topic

Katie
10th October 2005, 10:31 PM
:rolleyes: there's nothing spoily about my original post, and unless someone has a gigantically huge screen they won't be able to see any future spoilers because the last 3 (now 4) posts have been harmless. hmph.

Thy
14th October 2005, 07:36 PM
I actually liked this week's episode. It was a good episode for Rose, my favorite secondary character who I hope will get more screentime. I liked how at the end we found out that Bernard was still alive. But what happened to the rest of the 23 in the tail?

I think the main problem was that they had to deal with 3+ viewpoints in the first couple episodes. You have Locke, Kate, Jack, and the raft people. The tree main characters just took so much time in that stupid hatch in the first episodes, I just didn't care anymore. of course, what everything they did be extremely important. I also hate how Michael keeps shouting Walt every 3 seconds. it's getting a tad annoying. But watch the tailpeople and the 40ish original survivors get together and the story pickup.

Katie
17th October 2005, 05:04 PM
>.< I missed last week because I stupidly set it to record 8am instead of pm. guess I'll need to wait for reruns again :/ one of these days I wont be working on a wednesday... one of these days...

RedStarWarrior
25th October 2005, 01:24 AM
Can someone please clue me in as to why this series is popular? I honestly don't see why it is worth watching.

Katie
25th October 2005, 05:47 PM
it's just a show, it's not really immensely popular, at least not around here :/ don't like don't watch mmk? I have the same question as you except about desperate housewives.
I watch it cuz it's a gigantic cliffhanger, every episode leaves you more confused than before, and you want to figure out wtf is going on. :)

Crystal Mew
28th November 2005, 02:00 AM
yes whatever did happen to my old lost thread >:o

oh well, thanks for starting one up again katie :)

luckily I never have to work when its on, so thats a good thing. Right now I reallllllllly hate that ana lucia character, and I dont think its possible to ever redeem herself after what shes done.

and sawyer is sick, so that makes me sad

and scott, stay out of the topic if you dont like it. doesnt that makes sense ?_?

let us lost fans discuss the show in peace kthx :p

p.s desperate housewives, wtf?

Chris 2.1
28th November 2005, 09:46 AM
Havent seen any of DH yet, but I heard:

SPOILER

Andrew Van De Kamp is seeing Susan's ex Carl.

END SPOILER.

As for Lost, I havent seen S2 But I'm getting the first 6 eps soon. It sounds good: I heard 'Seeing Hannah Always Naturally Next On Neville Idealizes Social Services However Orange Teeth' (the first letter of each word spells the sentence...)

Sawyer won't die IMHO. Deaths are few and far between, and although J.J confirmed that 2 characters die this series, and we have had one (see above), the deaths should usually have impact in the form of a sharp twist. Sawyer's condition has deteriorated over the last few episodes, so if he did die, it would not be a shock or a twist. Added to the fact that (above character) has just died, it would be a bit odd. So thats why I think he'll live. It will also take him on something of a journey if he survives this; it could change his perspective on life.

PS: My friend spoils me.