PDA

View Full Version : So, tell me..

Pages : 1 [2]

Knight of Time
2nd January 2006, 02:39 PM
A few days ago, I managed to complete a Lego Technic set with over 1800 pieces called the Mobile Crane (it's got 8 wheels with 6 wheel steering (IOW, when you turn one of the wheels in the front, two of the wheels turn in the same direction, three turn in the opposite direction, and the last two don't turn at all), a six cylinder engine, a new kind of motor which rather than operates the wheels of the model, operates the crane, allowing it to be lowered and raised, as well as an extendable "ladder" which can stretch to about twice it's initial length) Just incase any of you have an interest in Lego (even if it's only slight), this set is #8421, and you can find pics of it on the official Lego site.

Crazy
2nd January 2006, 07:27 PM
I got the first four books of the Dark Tower series(Stephen King), which I can't even start on until I finish this other book. GAH!

Arnen
2nd January 2006, 09:30 PM
Today, I got to talk to two of my online friends who've been gone for a while and a friend from my old school I rarely get to talk to. So I guess that's good.

Magmar
2nd January 2006, 11:33 PM
Today was the best day ever.

Grandma's home from the hospital. :)

Silver_Persian
14th January 2006, 04:11 AM
I ran 7.6 in the 60m today - which isn't quite a PB but it shows that my sprinting isnt completely doomed to crapness for the rest of my life :)

Arnen
14th January 2006, 02:03 PM
I got out of being grounded from the Internet because I have nothing else to do all weekend :biggrin:

Chris Watarimono
15th January 2006, 06:15 PM
Two days ago, I went to my old High School's Winter Concert. I was showered with love and care from all my present-Senior friends there. :3

-Chris R.

phaedrus
16th January 2006, 10:26 PM
i whipped Sasha, Javier, and Koal with Sensei in my The Pit 2 map on AWDS. mechflood4lyf

Knight of Time
17th January 2006, 06:28 AM
Last Saturday I bought Sonic Heroes for GC (a title I've wanted for months). Finding the game reminds me so much about Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (with the main difference that you play as three characters at a time instead of one, one of these trios happens to have Sonic, Tails and Knuckles together), this game is bound to be a lot of fun.