PDA

View Full Version : Too many shadow pokemon

hero86
9th October 2005, 09:00 AM
Some places, it is hard to get to every trainer and take their shadow pokemon, like the cave in Pyrite town. I'm sure i missed a few shadow pokemon, and don't think i can find it again. Help?

Poryhedron
9th October 2005, 11:45 AM
Well, you could try starting at the entrance and drawing a crude map on paper to help you figure out where you are...explore every which way and you should find Shadow Pokémon trainers again. If they don't want to fight you again, don't despair...just continue with the game, and after you've beaten the final boss and cleared all the plot points, there's a place where you'll be able to randomly encounter any Shadow Pokémon Trainer again...with one exception. The very last Shadow Pokémon trainer, the one with the Togetic, can only be encountered once, so even though it's not a difficult catch by any means, you might want to have the Master Ball handy if you're feeling paranoid.

NinetalesTrainerRuby
10th October 2005, 05:12 PM
There is a place? That's good, because I didn't get to get Entei or Suicune, because Entei knocked itself out, and the Steelix that was partnered with Suicune used Earthquake, and... It's good to know I'll be able to have another chance.

rinku
11th October 2005, 08:21 PM
Basically after you "win" the game at Realgam Tower, there's more stuff to do, and you encounter everyone who has Shadow pokémon again at least once. That gives you the opportunity to complete the collection.

There is *one* trainer (the last one you face in the second stage) who can't be re-encountered.

Dark Sage
21st October 2005, 01:30 PM
Just be sure to always save the game before you encounter that trainer. If you fail to snag the Togetic, restart and try again.

rinku
23rd October 2005, 11:44 PM
Took me about three tries. One problem I faced was having to balance a team that could deal with his other pokémon withour KOing the L20 Togetic. One time I managed to KO the shadow Togetic by accident because it came out early...