PDA

View Full Version : Haruko & Weasel Overlord vs. RaZoR LeAf & Erandi : Ref- (NEEDED)

Haruko.
10th October 2005, 08:45 PM
Arena- Gods water.

A large, beautiful ocean with absolutely nothing in sight; It is called God’s Water because the Trainers, ref, and Pokemon can stand on the water. This water doesn’t hurt any pokemon weak against it, and doesn’t nothing else really special… >_> Yes random…

Since it’s so large, I’m looking for a team battle; me and Someone Else Vs. Two other people, hopefully that’s straight forward enough.

Rules
-No substitute
-No Attract
-Everyone will have one pokemon in reserve.
-Rest is allowed. But you may not use it more then 3 times.
-Recover is not. -_-;; Just do to my loathing of that attack and its annoyance.

We will pm our first Pokemon to the ref, and he or she will decide who goes first and what not.

Bring on the ally, opponent and ref!

Please?

Spaces filled-
Team 1
-Haruko
- Weasel Overlord

Team 2
- RaZoR LeAf
- Chris 2.0

Ref- ? ? ?

Weasel Overlord
11th October 2005, 04:55 AM
Hey Reno-Kun! I wanna be on your team, is that okay??

RaZoR LeAf
11th October 2005, 06:43 AM
Pulling out sorry. I have several requsts for battles that aren't going to get done with this sitting here.

Chris 2.1
17th October 2005, 07:47 AM
I'll join too.

EDIT: Crap, also in 3 matches. Kthnxbye

Erandi Brazul
21st October 2005, 04:31 AM
Wait...so...is Chris not a part of this match? Cuz I'll be in it if you guys need another player. I obviously can't ref though. Not THAT good enough yet.

Erandi Brazul
23rd October 2005, 01:22 AM
Just giving a slight bump...

RaZoR LeAf
23rd October 2005, 06:39 AM
Please DON'T give a slight bump to topics that are 2 days old and still on the first page. If you are that desperate for a ref, post in the Reffing tower and request one outright.