PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem for Gamecube

Razola
15th October 2005, 08:49 PM
I'm excited, are you excited?

It's going to be awesome, I just hope I have the cash handy. Only downside is that we're getting the hardest mode made a bit easier. I don't mind the inclusion of extra modes, but I wish we were getting the original "Manic" difficulty.

Still, thumbs up!

Musourenka
15th October 2005, 10:31 PM
Dammit, bring FE5-level insanity back to us!

Anyways, I'm probably not going to get it immediately, oddly enough. Meteos, Dawn of Sorrows, and World of Warcraft are already consuming my soul.

Crazy
16th October 2005, 07:56 AM
I know I am. I played Fire Emblem on the GBA and loved it. Sadly, I missed out on Fire Emble: The Sacred Stones.Anyway, I think their was a review of it somewhere and I believe its score was somewhere in the 8 range.

Razola
18th October 2005, 12:11 AM
I'm very tempted to buy it. But that means I would have to do something to be able to afford Mario Kart DS.

Master of Paradox
18th October 2005, 08:14 AM
Given that I'm an average gamer, and the GBA Fire Emblems are handing me my head on normal difficulty, I don't quite mind the difficulty jiggering on this one.

Of course, I'm already on the verge of selling my blood to survive (whoa, there's an oxymoron), so that one'll have to go on the Christmas list.

Musourenka
18th October 2005, 07:23 PM
Given that I'm an average gamer, and the GBA Fire Emblems are handing me my head on normal difficulty, I don't quite mind the difficulty jiggering on this one.

The point was that this was a decrease on the "Mania" level, a difficulty specially tailored for people who want their asses kicked and their wallet taken, waiting for the game to come back from making out with their mothers as they lie in a puddle of their own blood and tears. There was no reason to change the difficulty at all. You still have Normal and Hard modes for people who don't want to go insane with frustration.

Leon-IH
20th October 2005, 09:09 AM
Hard has never been hard in the english FE games, Hector/Hard in the original english GBA wasn't even that hard (a little critical thinking went a LONG fucking way).

PNT510
20th October 2005, 10:05 PM
[b]My friend got the game tonight and it looked pretty good. I think I wanna pick up the two GBA games before I go ahead and get this one though.

SupremeChampion
14th November 2005, 12:20 AM
[i]actually, this game did look really good, and i have been thinking about picking it up... unfortunately, college work study barely affords me a weekend at the movies, so i think this title is going on the Christmas List

~The Italian Stallion