PDA

View Full Version : Espeon and Umbreon, never apart. . .

picnicker_kes
17th October 2005, 09:01 PM
I doodled up an Espeon in school the other day and felt it didn't feel right all alone in the top corner of the page, so I added the Umbreon. The two are colored with colored pencils.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/kawaiikes/My%20Art/espeon.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/kawaiikes/My%20Art/umbreon.jpg

I really hope the images aren't too large (they seem okay on my resolution. . .). And that I'm not doing anything stupidly wrong. o_o; I'm not new to art, but I'm very new to TPM. . .

If the images are too blinding or something, mods have my permission to feel free to yell at me and I'll link them instead. :/

And, of course, comments / criticisms are welcome.

Agent Elrond
19th October 2005, 03:53 PM
Those are really cute! They look a little chibi-esque, only not quite. ^^ Interesting way you colored the Esper, with the sort of cross-hatching look. I also like the texture on the Umbreon's fur, and how their expressions are so different.

Oh yeah, and about image lining: generally you don't want to directly link to something that's much over 650 pixels wide. If you're worried about something being too big, you can always image link it, and also put in the link in text for people with slower connections.

Oh yes, and welcome to TPM!

Kirei
20th October 2005, 03:28 AM
Those are so cute! They look like babies! Really cute, and I like their big faces, it makes them cute. Only thing I noticed is you forgot Espeon's sticky out bits on its face but then if they're babies, maybe those bits haven't grown yet anyway!
:196:

Dark Eevolution
22nd October 2005, 08:16 PM
Aww, they look so cuuute ^_^ I love Umbreon and Espeon, they're one of my top favorites. Great work on your artwork. If any Pokemon were real, I'd want it to be those two. They are so off the adorable/coolness. Even if they didn't have any special attacks, they'd still be cool. Good work and keep it up.

Princess_Espeon
26th November 2005, 09:40 AM
They are the cutest little Espeon and Umbreon ever! I love it! Espeon and Umbreon are my favorite Pokemon!

Mew Trainer Rose
6th December 2005, 06:27 PM
Those are adorable! I love the little details that give them character, like the little grey tuft of fur on Umbreon's chest and the pink cheeks on the both. Kawaii! ^_^