PDA

View Full Version : Siberian Husky- Adobe Photoshop

Meowth_Kitten
4th March 2003, 08:27 PM
Hi guys! First of all, I want to apologize to those of you who requested husky pictures from me a long while back. I have the first few finished but was unable to get them onto the computer due to my grandma's computer not wanting to read the floppy disks to save them and such... Now, I still plan on getting these to you, I just don't know when. I'm really sorry, but I'm still going to try. Thanks for your patience with me!

Anyways, I'm going to give this picture to Nala as her request because she didn't want anything in particular. She just wanted a husky picture. So, here's one. Hope you like it, Nala!

This drawing was done on Adobe Photoshop, all mouse-drawn. It took about two hourse in all. I have a 2003 For the Love of calender of Siberian Huskies and picked out one of my favorite pictures and drew it. I would post the original picture of the dog so you could compare my drawing to the real thing, but I don't have a scanner anymore.

Siberian Husky (http://community.webshots.com/photo/17195072/65506275QwXJJi) This picture looks like a bunch of scribbles, but that's how I meant it to be. I wanted it to have a messy, paper sketch look. I like how it turned out.

Well, thanks for looking! And sorry again to those who requested from me. I really appreciate your patience. :)

Wolfsong
4th March 2003, 08:32 PM
Awww, its cute. *hugs the pic* thank you. The only thing that would make it better was it it was real and mine ^_^

MoonLight
4th March 2003, 09:02 PM
that really good i love huskies well i own one hehe but not a Siberian but a Alaskan Malamute and i love him great job on your pic

Sandslash and Ninetails
4th March 2003, 11:10 PM
I love that picture. ^_^ I love the sketch type style you drew it in, it gives it a nice look, and it's a original style that I don't see used very much. The pose he's in is nice, and I love the look on his face. ^^ His eyes really jumped out at me, they're just so pretty, and really give the picture a wonderful look. He looks really sweet, I can't wait to see some more of your Husky drawings. =) Keep up the good work!