PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the elemental punches in Emerald?

GirlRepellant
19th October 2005, 05:14 PM
Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch... where are the tutors for these? I heard something about Battle Dome? What and where is that?

Thanks all!

MegaMewtwo
19th October 2005, 05:21 PM
Battle Frontier. Left from Battle Dome. The two old ladies in the house teach lots of moves, including the punches.

GirlRepellant
19th October 2005, 06:01 PM
Where are the Battle Dome and Battle Frontier?

andyizcool
19th October 2005, 06:04 PM
Where are the Battle Dome and Battle Frontier?

Defeat the Elite Four and take the Ship in Slateport/Lilycove to the Battle Frontier. Remember back on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire it took you to the Battle Tower? It now takes you to you the Battle Frontier with much more to do on Pokemon Emerald.

Poryhedron
19th October 2005, 06:13 PM
If you have the patience for breeding, you can get the elemental punches that way, too...it can be done before you beat the Elite Four and doesn't cost any of your hard-earned Battle Points. See my post in your "Best new generation psychic" topic to see how to get them on Abra.

rinku
23rd October 2005, 11:54 PM
Some of the punches are tutor-only (like Thunderpunch on Sceptile - that one caught me by surprise!). You can, however combine the two to avoid really long breeding chains on some of the egg move ones. Teach the punch to the intended father of the babies, and do it in one step!