PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Johto Gym Leader (personal doubt)

Istantler
4th March 2003, 09:10 PM
Iīm making this poll to have an answer...

Some days ago, me and my brother were thinking which is the most popular Johto Gym Leader. So we remembered their way of battling, their fashion style, their attitude, but we didnīt get to any conclusion.

I would say Morty, but who knows.

So Iīm asking you now to choose one of the Gym Leaders (up to Clair) to clarify things up.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Hanada Tattsu
4th March 2003, 09:15 PM
Morty I believe is the most popular.

He is prolly the most drawn out gym leader in the whole show (second only to Misty, Brock, and of course Sabrina) because we not only see him in three episodes, but we also learn a lot about him.

I vote Morty.

Zak
4th March 2003, 09:51 PM
IMO Pryce and Clair had by far the best episodes if you judge them by battle.... that's all I'm saying.

~Zak

T M Pikachu
4th March 2003, 10:05 PM
I voted for Clair but I think that Morty and Pryce would cut it really close. Clair has dragon type Pokemon. One of the best gym battles episodes... plus she has dragon type Pokemon... wait I already said that.... nevermind.

But still Clair's the coolest.

Canucks
4th March 2003, 10:29 PM
Morty's the best.!!!!!:yes:

Hanada Tattsu
4th March 2003, 10:36 PM
Well, what I meant was that Morty had the best personality.

Battle-wise, however, Morty's episode kind of sucked. I would prefer the battle with Pryce and Clair as well, but their personalities were not as well developed as that of Morty.

Osiris
5th March 2003, 09:21 AM
I Voted For Morty!
Just Because I Like his Clothe and that thing he uses in his head!

Light_Togetic
5th March 2003, 10:39 AM
I vote Morty. I mean, Ho-oh is probably one of my favorite pokemon, and Morty loves Ho-oh, so, I'd have to go with him. Besides, he trains ghost pokemon, which are pretty cool, and his character is (like Hanada Tattsu said) the most well-developed Johto gym leader. I think for me Pryce comes in second (I haven't seen Clair yet), because Pryce's relationship with his Piloswine is really neat.

Chris 2.1
5th March 2003, 02:48 PM
as i have only seen 6 Gym matches, Pryce and Clair are out the picture for me. I liked Falkner's attitude: he seemed very calm, but very strong in battle, sorta like a wind change. I thought his Pidgeot was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely cool too, and hes my fave!

Morty seemed very rude to me: In his debut episode, we were clearly under the impression he hated ash through either jealousy or mistrust, and i thought it was sorta rude and contemptous. Although he is diferent in his 2nd appearence (the Suicune one), i still stand by my beleifs.

Hanada Tattsu
5th March 2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
I vote Morty. I mean, Ho-oh is probably one of my favorite pokemon, and Morty loves Ho-oh, so, I'd have to go with him. Besides, he trains ghost pokemon, which are pretty cool, and his character is (like Hanada Tattsu said) the most well-developed Johto gym leader. I think for me Pryce comes in second (I haven't seen Clair yet), because Pryce's relationship with his Piloswine is really neat.

I have the film comic of the Clair episode, and she seems pretty drawn out too, judging by the fact that she has 5 episodes featuring her, so I think she would be more drawn-out than Morty. I hope the dubbers give her a nice voice, she has a sweet voice in the Japanese version.

Osiris
5th March 2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
I have the film comic of the Clair episode, and she seems pretty drawn out too, judging by the fact that she has 5 episodes featuring her, so I think she would be more drawn-out than Morty. I hope the dubbers give her a nice voice, she has a sweet voice in the Japanese version.

I Read Somewhere that she has a relative living with her, it's that true? Who Is That person?

ThanxS

Hanada Tattsu
5th March 2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Osiris
I Read Somewhere that she has a relative living with her, it's that true? Who Is That person?

ThanxS

Oh, the short little guy is her relative, though in the episode I saw him in he had no major role, he was reffing the battle, but it was somekind of relative, I think either a grandpa or an uncle.