PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: Inevitable Doom (Sign ups!)

KaptainSarcasm
4th March 2003, 09:55 PM
The Digital World has fallen to ruin. The balance between good and evil has been thrown off to the point of no return. All Digimon have been swayed by the evil of the land, and the core of the Digital World has been possessed by the most evil Digimon of all, whose name has been long forgotten. They don't need to remember it anymore. All they need to know is that with the Chosen Children gone, the light went out and the darkness took over. There is no hope for the remaining Digimon.

The only hope is Jenai, who, as his final act of good, sent an email to one Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi. The letter was rushed and choppy, not up to the usual standards. Right away, Izzy knew something was wrong. He forewarded the email to the other Digidestined to fulfill the task betwoed upon them: Find the Final Wave of Chosen Children.

Summary:

You are one of the Final Wave. You are approached one day by a former Digidestined. They seem distraught over thier job. Because your job is just that much harder: You are to go into the tainted Digital World, find the core, and destroy it. You are to be destroyed along with it. In Jenai's note, he states: "You must be close to accept the sacrifice for the Greater Good." This meaning that you must "Duo Digivolve." In simpler terms, you cannot Digivolve alone. Someone must be with you. The closer you are with that person, the easier and quicker the Digievolution will be.

But can you accomplish a job that you know you will die at the end of?

Sign-up Form:

Name:
Crest: (Made up, preferably)
Description:
Personality:
History:
Digidestined: (Which one approaches you to inform you of your destiny? 01 and 02 only, please.)
Digimon: (Made up or real)

Digimon Form:

Name:
Type:
Appearence:
Attacks:
(You can include evolutions if you want, but you don't really have to.)

I know that propably wasn't very clear, so if you have any questions, just ask and either Mike or I will answer.

My sign-up form:

Name: Toki Tenkawa
Crest: Complexity (Or as Mike would call it: "****ed up.")
Description: Short and tomboyish. She has short, spikey blue hair and cold blue eyes, but she usually wear sunglasses because she hates light. She wears a large baggy grey sweatshirt that says "SMITH" on it. She also wear dark blue baggy jeans and sneakers with her ID card tagged to her left shoe. Sometimes she'll wear fingerless gloves, but she mostly only wears them when she's doing somethind athletic.
Personality: She hates everything but hides it quite well. She loves to play games, so she considers her life to be one large game that she plays to win. She acts like she loves everything. She calls it her "Personality Game." She's incredibly smart and has a particular affinity for the ideals of Communism. Politics are second nature to her.
History: She grew up with three older sisters who all are incredibly smart and funny. The oldest one, her idol, goes to Smith College, which is why she wears the sweatshirt. She never really had much grief in her childhood, but she's had a LOT recently.
Digidestined: Ken! ^^
Digimon: Faeriemon

Digimon form:

Name: Faeriemon
Type: Vaccine, Fairy
Appearence: He's no bigger than a firefly, so from afar he just looks like a speck of light. But really, when you get up close, he's a tiny little man who looks like Yue from Cardcaptor Sakura but with silvery-green hair instead of just plain silver. He has wings on his back that give off enough light to light a room if he wants them to, but he can also dim it or turn it off. Also, if you look directly into the light, it does not hurt your eyes. When he talks, he speaks directly into your mind because he's too little so you wouldn't hear him.
Attacks:
Fairy Light -
The light emitted from his wings is focused onto a certain area and it heals it within a few minutes. This is good for minor injuries like cuts and bruises or a twisted muscle.
Fairy Dust -
Flys above target and drops dust that puts them to sleep.

Champion Form:
Name: Wizardmon
Type: Data
Appearance: He's Wizardmon. Here's a pic though. (http://hammah.net/digispirit/wdigi.shtml)
Attacks:
Thunder Blaster - Pretty much just a ball of thunder.
Fire Blaster - Ball of fire.
Fairy Light- The sun on the top of his staff glows golden. Then he puts it to a wounds and it heals it perfectly. This can heal broken bones, unlike Faeriemon's Fairy Light. It's stronger.

Ultimate Form:
Name: Piximon
Appearence: You all remember this guy, right? (http://hammah.net/digispirit/pdigi.shtml)
Attacks:
Pit Bomb - Bombs! Yay! They can go off when he throws them, or he can set them and then set them off later. He has complete control over them.
Sonic Lance - Piximon becomes light and shoots through his opponent, lance first, and runs them through. At such high speeds he can pretty much penetrate anything.
Fairy Winds - He drops powder that restores moderate energy to everyone.
Fairy Light - The same thing as with Wizardmon.

Mega Form:
Name: MegaPiximon
Appearance: Like Piximon, but with silver fur and steel bands that go around his wrists. His lance is more souped up, with a sun design on the blade.
Attacks:
Pit Grenade - Stronger Pit Bombs.
Sonic Lance - Same thing, but faster and stronger because his lance is now unbreakable steel.
Fairy Storm - This powder not only heals allies, but poisons opponents.
Thunder Flames - He shoots lightning bolts of fire from his hands at his opponent.
Ultimate End- By self-destructing himself, MegaPiximon can create a black hole that pretty much destroys everything. This is EXTREMELY powerful, and this is how Jenai planned on having the Final Wave Children destroy the Digital World. MegaPiximon will not use this attack until the end. It also require the presence of all other Digidestined, as without, he will not have the energy to use it.

Okay, put up my Digimon. ^^

The Muffin Man
4th March 2003, 10:01 PM
Just popping in to say I WILL be joining tomorrow, and Kari is reserved ^^; MINE! O.o;

Haruko
4th March 2003, 10:27 PM
I like Digimon RPG's....^^

^^

^^

Name:Akina Minamoto(Akina mean's A spring flower..I found it on a Baby Name Page.)
Crest:Loneliness
Description:Tall(6 foot 5), with Long Brown hair and Brown eyes. She was a Long Sleeve Tee, with a Light Pink(Old-Navy Style) vest. She had white pant's on too.
Personality:Shy, she only hope's for a Friend. She's a Loner, though she is seen as beautiful in one eye's,she see's herself as Pityful. She hate's being alone, but know's it was meant to be. But if she does get a Friend, she will stick through. She also never, I mean NEVER give's up a promise. Even if it mean's Death.
History:Her mom is rich, and for that fact want's EVERYTHING for Akina. Akina doesn't care for it, as her mom and Twin lives in America, that was the last straw. Her mom get's upset that Akira is living without her Twin, but she know's Akina need's to get used to it.
Digidestined:Matt
Digimon:Calumon

Name: Calumon(Rookie Form)
Virus, Vaccine or Data?: Vaccine
Type: Angel
Attacks:
1. Blaster Rays!:Her body glow's, and with it, a sorta Beam-Style attack in the Shape of Calumon is free to hit opponent.
2. Calu Beamp: Pink beam from the Symbol on her Forehead.
Level(Rookie,Champion,Ultimate,Mega):Rookie
Personality:

Name:Lucamon
Virus,Data or Vaccine?:Vaccine
Personality:Like Calumon
Looks:Look's like A Human, but is 10 foot 5, and Has Wing's with a Wingspan of 10 feet. Has Metal armour on her, and white Cloth.Her Head holds the same Symbol as Calumon, Ear's like Calumon, but Longer.,and Purple Eyes. Her skin is White.
Type:Angel
Level(Rookie,Champion,Ultimate,Mega) :Champion
Attacks: (Up to 4)
1.Luca Force!:She gain's a Ball of energy, and shoot's it at the opponent. It glow's Pink.
2. Healing Grace:Heal's herself or Human.
3.Light Twister:She Spin's around, Creating a Twister. It glow's Pink and White, and it goes to opponent.
Other:

Name:Apacimon
Personality:Like Calumon
Looks:A Long Slender Dragon with white skin and 20 Foot Long Body. It's sorta Skinny, and Has 5 set's of wings, 1 on head, 2 on middle, 3 on end, 4 near Head and last is on the Middle. They are big and Feathery.It can hold all 10 Chosen Children. It has structure of like Dragonair.
Type:Holy Dragon
Level(Rookie,Champion,Ultimate,Mega) :Ultimate.
1.Apaci Force!:Her wing's glow with the color of the Rainbow. it Sends Each wave of the color. All are of the Light Element.
2.Healing Feather:Heal's Self or Human.
3.Dragon's Slash:Her wing's get sharp at the end, and she hit's the opponent with them, cutting them like a Very sharp Knife.
Other:

Name:MagnaApacimon
Personality:Like Calumon and Danielle
Looks: Look's like Apacimon, But spikes run on the Spine and also have Rockets.Wing's are there too, still.
Type:Mega Dragon.
Level(Rookie,Champion,Ultimate,Mega) :Mega
1.Rocket Blaster:Send's rocket's at Opponent
2. Light of Wisdom:Her Body glow's a Radiant Pink. The whole Body sends the glow out as a Big Beam.
3.Healing of The Stars:Heal's herself or human
4.Rememberance:A attack know-one really know's about.
Other:

Made them up..Except for Calumon.

Drusilla
5th March 2003, 07:54 AM
Name: Varda "Vixen" Morgil
Crest: Wicca/ Pentagram
Description: Multi-colored hair (right now it's black and red) that falls over her eyes, tall, pale, couple tattoos, eyebrow and lip piercing. She wears all black, usually baggy pants and an over-sized Slipknot or Kittie shirt.
Personality: Always one to get herself into trouble and bring eveyone with her. Doesn't like to follow the rules, and will do anything in her power to break them. Thinks that the world is doomed, since the balance of nature is permanently broken, and hates politics :P She's not quite a tree-hugger, but thinks of herself as a Neo-Druid
History: She's got a police file, and doesn't like to talk about her past much. Never had real friends, since she never trusted people enough to get close to them. She's tough on the outside to hide her inner self.
Digidestined: Sora (would be that chick with the fox Digimon from the second series, but I didn't see enough of it to know her name... I liked Sora the best out of the first, anyway)
Digimon: Gatomon

Digimon Form:
Name: Gatomon
Type: you tell me...
Appearence: http://www.dltk-kids.com/anime/mgatomon.html
Attacks: Lightning Claw is her signature attack...
Her Ultamite form is Angewomon

EDIT- Went back and filled in details... as usuall...

KaptainSarcasm
5th March 2003, 03:30 PM
PoLIzumi-chan: Wait, I'm confused. Is Akira your twin, or was that just typos? ^^; Could you maybe make that more clear for idiots like me? Also, this "Shining Digivolution" won't really work in this RPG, as you need two people to Digivolve anyway. I'de prefer it if you came up with another attack.

Vampiric DrusillaTPM: Hehe, something tells me your charecter and my charecter aren't really going to get along that well. ^^; Happily accepted!

Haruko
5th March 2003, 04:08 PM
Of Course..

1.I changed Shining Digivoultion to Blaster Rays!..
2.I got mixed up with the R and N...but Her twin..

I haven't made a name for. But Akira is not her twin, because her twin is a Boy....

So..it was a Typo..sorry.

KaptainSarcasm
5th March 2003, 04:14 PM
Ok, thank ye! Accepted! ^^

Come on, peeps, sign up!

The Muffin Man
5th March 2003, 07:19 PM
Jessie - Wasn't Faeriemons Champion Wizardmon, too?

Name: Mike
Crest: Justice
Description: Tall(6'1) with a muscular build. He always wears black, with black spiked hair and a tight black shirt. Although mostly Goth, he seems to attract quite a bit of women. He always wears black khakis and a black t-shirt. He also has black fingerless gloves*although Toki claims he 'stole her idea'*, and if he can, wears a black trenchoat and black sunglasses.
Personality: He is usually very dark and secluded. He has feelings for Toki, but constantly hides it.
History:
Digidestined: Kari
Digimon: Gomamon

Digimon Form:

Name: Gomamon
Type: sea mammal
Appearence: ...it's Gomamon...
Attacks: Marching Fishes, H20 Pump, Frost Beam

Shadow Djinn
6th March 2003, 01:38 AM
Name:Zera
Crest: (Made up, preferably)Randomness
Description: He has Henry's outfit from D3 cept his hair is black and spiky. Anime spike not punk spike.
Personality:Random
History: Raised by areally rich father and mom. Then, when his grandfather was killed he kinda became sad. He changed. One minuted hed be nice then hed be mean. Nyways...he spent most of his time on the comp till the digidestanid came.
Digidestined: Uh......Davis no Tai no Davis X_X
Digimon: Veemon

Digimon Form:

Name:Veemon
Type:No idea i think virus
Appearence:Like in season 2
Attacks:Vee Claw, VEe Headbut
Ok if I have a real digimon line? If you know what i mean....

Champion
Digimon Form:

Name:Dolphmon
Type:I think vaccine..
Appearence: Like in season 2..
Attacks:Pulse Blast, Water blast, Aqua SHield

Ultimate

Digimon Form:

Name: NeoVeedramon(since Veedramons a champion..)
Type:Vacxcine?
Appearence:Like Veedramon cept hes green.
Attacks:Neo Blast, Vee Claw, Neo Blaster

Mega

Digimon Form:

Name:MetalAeroVeedramon
Type:Dunno..;
Appearence:Like Aeroveedramon cept instead of one of his arms being made of bones its made of metal like Metalgreymons. His wings are all ocvered with metal and have missiles attatched on them with curved blades at the tip of each wing.
Attacks: Kaiser Wing, Rapid Missile Fire, Giga Claw, Solar Fire
\

Drusilla
6th March 2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by KaptainSarcasm
Vampiric DrusillaTPM: Hehe, something tells me your charecter and my charecter aren't really going to get along that well. ^^; Happily accepted!

Yesh, but I think that they'll be able to talk it over with a joint or two, no? :D

KaptainSarcasm
6th March 2003, 12:19 PM
XD, we suuuuure can. ^^

Dark Templar 8: "Random" isn't really the best of descripions for a charecter. I'de appreciate it if you elaborated a bit more on that, so that others can write as your charecter without trouble. What is he mostly? Nice or mean? Does he get along with people? How does he feel about the world in general? Just that kinda stuff, you know? "Random" just won't do for now.

Bandi [GHK]
6th March 2003, 08:58 PM
Name: Lorelei (Lory) Amaya
Crest: Wisdom
Description: Tall for her age (6 feet), tanned skin except around the eyes (vacation in Florida with sunglasses :D), wears greyish cargo pants, wears a shirt like Matt's, and sometimes a black vest, and when its colder, wears a black sweater lined with red, and a leather jacket when even colder. Usually is wearing sunglasses and a black baseball cap that says "MIT" on the front. Aquamarine eyes, and auburn hair. Wears three belts, one normally, two drooping down and criss-crossing. Also, wears gloves like Matt's.

Personality: Kind of quiet sometimes, but outspoken sometimes as well (yeah, wierd, I know), intelligent, but sometimes doesn't use common sense, if its something important she really speaks out but usally gets into trouble, and is usually a leader of the group (this is really me in life). Absolutely loves sports, books, and the computer. Tough as well, and not very emotional. Couragous, and can comfort people with the best of them.

History: Comes from a lower-middle class family. That's mainly why she works hard in school, and wants to go to MIT so badly. She has three siblings, all of who became succesful, so she tries her best to be succeful as well.

Digidestined: TK
Digimon: Guilmon

Digimon Form:

Name: Guilmon
Type: I'm not sure.
Appearence: Uh, a kind of reddish giant lizard thing, with black markings. YOu can find a picture of him if you scroll down a bit here (http://members.tripod.com/kidu0/id69.htm)
Attacks: Pyrosphere, Rockbreaker

Yeah, I'm not going to post the digivelutions just now.

Drusilla
10th March 2003, 12:11 PM
Hey, Jessie, when we startin' this bufu up, huh? I know... I shouldn't invite trouble... I should, in fact, post on some other RPGs... but, pah... No fun...

KaptainSarcasm
10th March 2003, 01:45 PM
Yeah, ya lazy bum... I'm all alone in Meteor Garden 'cause of your laziness. XD

Anyway, I guess I'll start it the next time I talk to Mike.