PDA

View Full Version : E-mail notification not working properly?

MTC
23rd October 2005, 10:23 AM
Is there some kind of bug with e-mail notification? I should have recieved an e-mail telling me about this reply to a topic (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42432.msg605325#msg605325), I had a e-mail for the previous reply and had viewed the thread before this one, and had I didn;t get an e-mail for this reply. As a result I was DQed from this ASB battle, I hope this doesn't happen again. Anyone know what the problem is or is this a random glitch that won't happen again?

If I don't see a reply to this don't be surprised, I will probably not realise unless I get an e-mail notification for this topic

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2005, 04:50 PM
I would have asked if you had changed E-mail addresses had I not tried to check this issue myself about 25 minutes ago. I subscribed to a topic and then replied to it, and I've not yet received an E-mail. So it would appear that it's not just you.

The last notification I've gotten was on October 11th. Unfortunately, no replies have been made to topics I've subscribed to since from that point up until my little test, so I can't narrow down when this may have begun any further. (Although I was sure I had subscribed to more topics than are listed in my profile... odd.)

MTC
24th October 2005, 12:13 AM
That makes it even weirder. I have been getting e-mail notifications properly ever since I came yesterday and replied to some topics and viewed some already subscribed ones.

Seemed like it was a random glitch with my account, but now its not working for you properly...

Lady Vulpix
22nd January 2006, 05:16 PM
I'm not receiving notifications either (and I checked my SPAM folder, they're not there either). Someting must be wrong with the notification system.