PDA

View Full Version : Rain After Dusk ~ A Journey Worth Living (sign-ups)

Toxicity
27th October 2005, 12:50 PM
Well, 'nother idea I managed to come up with. Still a little upset, but I swear this time there won't be too much angst.

Rain After Dusk

It was commonly believed ever since the transition from the Dark Ages and the Rennaisance that there was an explanation for everything. Fantasy and astrology had become less believed, but it still existed, just only closer to extinction. Many had come to believe that there was a thick line between what was good and what was evil, many choosing their sides in following. Blood had been spilt between both man and Pokemon. And then, as if appearing from almost nowhere, the spirits of the world came together and created a seal between the realm of magic and the realm of reality. Everything grew peaceful once more, and logic somehow reigned.

The seal weakened in the turn into another millenia. The leaders of occult-obsessed teams called Magma and Aqua, Maxie and Archie respectively, raged almost endlessly for years, until their dreams had come true. Both Groudon and Kyogre were ressurected by the power of ruby and sapphire-colored orbs, and the beasts, irate, killed the two in a bloody rage and went on for days creating global chaos in the Pokemon world. That is, until a mysterious being appeared. The seal had broken between reality and fantasy, and once more, magic and humanoid races dominated again. With magic almost seemingly heavenly, the ethereal being cast the two behemoths into eternal sleep under the ocean, where the still remain today.

Feeling that his power was weakened, the being went in search of somebody to carry out his bloodline...in days of search near his death, he found a young woman, and took her in. Later on, the woman died from childbirth, yet her magical child lived on. Generations had passed on until the present day.

It is approximately the year 2500 in the Pokemon world now. Magic is dominant, even to where those that are purely human have mastered it. When it comes to leadership, people now depend on their clan leaders, which were mainly the heads of nomadic tribes. Survival has also changed in a sort. No longer do humans only rely upon Pokemon, but the magic and weapons have also become critical in daily life. However, this peace isn't believed to last too long.

The darkness was also ressurected when the seal of the spirits was broken. One mischeivous soul of evil drifted downward, collecting the old corpses of Maxie and Archie. With a hint of moonlight, the spirit possesed the combined bodies which formed a single humanoid immortal. His handsome looks could've paralyzed any woman. But beyond this shell was a soul of ugliness. With a mind of his own, the tainted man went around under the identity of Malkar.

Leading his dark army onward, Malkar had destroyed many clans, including one falsely claiming to be descended of the young woman and savior of old lore. However, the true descendant is only a wanderer, having almost no idea of her origin or her purpose in life. Sensing the essence of this descendant, Malkar seeks her, wanting to bring her down in order to take over.

Rules:
1. I'll play the descendant, but Malkar is open to anybody who wants him.
2. This is almost like the Dark Ages all over again. So, no real advances in technology nor gun-like weapons.
3. Again, as any generic Pokemon RPG goes...no legendaries.

Sign-up forms:
Name:
Race: (anything at least humanoid or anthromorphic)
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon: (up to six)
Weapons: (I'll allow up to three...one major and two minor)
Relationships:
History:
Other:

Name: Iruna Dalliam
Race: Mostly human, but with a slight bit of Apparition/Spirit mixed into her.
Appearance: Standing approximately 5'6" in height, Iruna's eyes are a cold, dusty dark blue, and her hair is a deep dark brown, almost black, in color. Her skin has a slightly paler than average complexion, but not to where she is deathly pale. Her figure is lithe and slightly athletic, but she still holds some noticeable curves along her, as well. Iruna is usually around wearing a dark blue tunic with black pant-like leggings and undershirt, as well as dusty dark brown boots and a necklace with a medallion of pure silver with triangular patterns.
Personality: Sometimes Iruna came out a bit on the cold and ruthless side, but naturally she isn't a shrew. Once you get to know her, Iruna is loving and kind, but it is sometimes tough depending on how one approaches her. She is trying harder to stand up for herself, but her depression of the past has constantly gotten to her. She isn't as dull and weak as some have told her, yet she still has been told enough times to believe it.
Pokemon: Saria(female Bayleef), Laruto(female Lapras), Fado(male Altaria)
Weapons: A pale-wood longbow with similar arrows, and twin daggers.
Relationships: Only person who seems commited to her is Jenzu.
History: (to be added)
Other: Nobody expects the Sango Inquisition!

Mystic_clown
28th October 2005, 06:20 AM
I'll reserve a character, and maybe Malker if nobody else wants him (I'll wait for a few others to sign up first).

f it's ok with you Kikyo, could my character be a friend of yours? I just want to know in advance.

classy_cat18
28th October 2005, 09:24 AM
Cool! I want to reserve a character too!

The_Missing_Link
28th October 2005, 11:43 AM
What's our limitation in the race area? Of course, human is one of the choices but what else can we be?

Toxicity
28th October 2005, 03:44 PM
Mystic: Sure. That's perfectly fine with me.

Classy: Okay.

TML: Well, I was mainly thinking of races that were at least somewhat humanoid ie: Dwarves, Elves, Faeries, Vampires, etc. And maybe some anthromorphs could be included.

classy_cat18
28th October 2005, 05:00 PM
Name: Zandi
Race: Half-falcon
Appearance: 5'6", with a skinny build. She has long, brown hair that runs down her back and piercing brown eyes. Her clothes consist of a simple green tunic and green pants. The back of tunic is open for her 5' wingspan of brown feathers with black tips. She's capable of flight with these. Three feathers stick out of the top of her head. There's also a hole in the back of her pants for her tailfeathers. She wears simple leather shoes to protect her feet. Her fingernails are long and hard so she sometimes uses them for protection.
Personality: She's silent but friendly, but she's always willing to fight. She's usually laid back though, preferring to lie in the grass and sing. She's seems to be afraid of nothing but in reality she is sometimes terrified. She believes that it's important to show no fear. She loves her Pokemon as much as life itself. She loves to make friends.
Pokemon: Female Pidgeotto (Feather), Female Zangoose (Talon), Male Blastoise (Cannon), Male Pikachu (Bolt)
Weapons: A long handled scythe and twin daggers.
Relationships: friends with Elise and Kurouryu
History: She's been traveling with her clan all her life. It's been a normal life for her. Or as normal as a nomad's life can be. She works as a messenger now and has been trained to be a fighter in case she needs to defend herself.
Other: She carries around a flute to play when she gets bored.

The_Missing_Link
28th October 2005, 08:44 PM
Name: Elise
Race: Half-Faerie
Appearance: Tall, tanned and lithe, standing at 5'9. Straight blond hair flows down her back although she usually has it in a ponytail. Her eyes are a bright aquamarine and she wears a red tunic with black leggings and black boots. The back of her tunic is open so her wings can move easily. They (http://mpin.nbii.org/insects/kidsbutterfly/images/buckeye.jpg) looks fragile but they're strong enough for flight
Personality: Faeries are expected to be calm and peaceful but she's not. She likes to fight and trains with her Pokemon constantly. Otherwise, she's a friendly girl who lives to fight for her clan
Pokemon: Drake (male Charizard), Elric (male Medicham), Dante (female Kabutops)
Weapons: Two sais with proper sheaths and a belt (Picture (http://www.bytomic.com/images/products/weapons_sai_chrome.jpg))
Relationships: Friends with Zandi
History: She was abandoned as a baby and was left to die but as luck would have it, Zandi's clan found her and raised her as their own. Therefore, she believes it's her duty to protect her clan from anything if the need arises

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
28th October 2005, 09:19 PM
Eheh.. I want to reserve a character, (actually I had finished the sign-up, but)..
Since you mentioned that even humans can now wield magic, is it possible that my (human) character can be a 'white witch' type, that understands magic, but doesn't use it?

Mystic_clown
29th October 2005, 02:23 AM
Hmmm, well, since nobody really wants to be him, and I've already got a good idea for him, I'll reserve Malker too.

Mystic_clown
29th October 2005, 07:08 AM
Name: Jenzu
Race: He appaears to be human, but his eyes tell a different story (more on that later)
Appearance: He stands at about 5'7'' with a lean, almost frail looking build. But, desptie this, he is quite strong. His hair is waiste length and is white with a tint of blue and is covers up the right side of his face. Despite his pale complexion, Jenzu is quite attractive, more considered beautiful rather then handsome. His eyes are his most noticeable feature. hey change colour depending on his mood.

As for clothing, he wears a black tunic, black pants, boots and gloves, covering every bit of skin on his body. Over all this, he wears a large, dusty brown cloak which covers his entire body apart from his head, a grey, crooked steeple hat and an old scarf, covering most of his face. The only part of him visible is his eyes and some of his hair.
Personality: He's usually quite, but quite gentle and soft spoken. Despite his caring attitude, Jenzu isn't really willing to around a large amount of people and prefers to stay away from highly populated areas. Even though he doesn't look it, Jenzu is willing to brave many dangers for those he cares about. He doesn't seem to like talking about his past though.
Pokemon: Sol (female Solrock) Luna (male Lunatone) Tempest (male Castform)
Weapons: A pair of metal, circular blades. One is a red tint and the blade seems to ressemble fire, while the other is a blue tint and ressembles water. These two blades are thrownlike boomerangs.
Relationships: He seems completely devoted to Iruna. Whether this is love or not is unknown
History: Not much is known about this 'man'. Iruna found Jenzu barely alive in the middle of the wilderness and nursed him back to health. Feeling obliged to repay her kindness, Jenzu insisted he accompany her and serve her. Whether this can be considered friendship, love or loyalty is unknown. But he's always seen with Iruna and rarely leaves her side. The only person who's clearly een his face is Iruna and refuses to show it to anybody else. When asked what he is, he claims to be human, but people who notice his changing eyes tend to get suspicious of this.
Other:

Name: Malkar
Race: Spirit in a human body
Appearance: He appears as a young, very handsome man. He stands at about 5'46'' with a lean, yet well toned build. He has raven black hair, which reaches just past his shoulds and is slightly spiked. His eyes are a poisonous green and seems to be able to pierce into someone's soul.

For clothing, Malkar wears black, slightly baggy pants, brown, knee-high boots and brown gloves which go up to his elbow. Over this, he wears a blood red robe with a hood and a black belt around his waiste. He wears a red steeple hat with a black feather in it.
Personality: He's cocky, arrogant, playful and down right evil. He see killing and destroying simply as a game for him. After all, if you're going to cause mayhem and destruction, why not have a bit of fun while you're at it. He's not as serious as one would think a spirit of evil should be. He's notorious for flirting with any pretty thing on two legs.
Pokemon: Leviathin (male Sharpedo) Volcan (male Magmar) Cassius (male Mightyena).
Weapons: A large sword which seems to have two blades, each made of a dark metal. These two swords can divide into two, smaller and lighter swords.
Relationships: None...
History: I'll edit this later (when I can think of something).
Other:

I'll finish these later.

darktyranitar
1st November 2005, 09:51 PM
Please reserve a spot for me, please.

EDIT: Um, forgot to ask this, but since the whole setting is based on medieval english, then does that mean the character, race and weapon aspect have to be based on that time too? (eg, no eastern animal-type race, such as dragon)

Toxicity
2nd November 2005, 03:02 PM
Sorry for the delay guys. I've been stressed.

And despite what you think, dt, I'm actually allowing the Orient to be involved in this.

And everybody is accepted.

darktyranitar
3rd November 2005, 10:33 AM
You mean oriental, or the east? Cause I'm a bit confused on the setting here...

Bulbasaur4
3rd November 2005, 12:32 PM
Yay! I hope that these sign ups are okay...

Name: Shade
Race: Pokemon (Umbreonic)
Appearance: She has the basic appearance of an Umbreon. Her build is obviously meant for speed and grace, being light weighted and nimble. Her umbreon-rings are not yellowish gold, but actually are a glowing magenta-like color. Her eyes are a bewitching ice-bitten azure blue, which only seem to compliment her raven-dark fur. Oddly enough however, between her eyes is not an Umbreonic ring but rather an Espeon-like jewel which matches the colors of her rings.
Personality: Shade comes across as very wise beyond her years. She tends to be down-to-earth and extremely dependable, while also observing and noting all which happens around her. She does not get angered easily... and while she can attack others, she's more about caring and defending her 'master'.
Relationships: Any are accepted. She'll need an 'owner'.
History: Shade was born as an Eevee, like normal. However, she fell into the hands of a magic-wielding explorist, who wanted to try to use magic to enhance or taint pokemon. Shade become just a number of series of experiments... and the magic wielder used magic to evolve her not into an Umbreon or an Espeon, but rather a mixture of both. This was a most painful process... but unlike his/her past failures, she was a success. He/She has tried to do the same process on other Eevees...b ut for some reason, Shade is still the only success. The unknown factor is Shade's heritage and bloodline, which she has long since forgotten since all she really knew were her 'experiments'. Still, the magic wielder wasn't too into keeping any pokemon... thinking that he was too mighty to 'keep such things' but rather he sold pokemon he found. So, finding that Shade was rare and quite valuable... he sold her to the highest bidder- reguardless of his or her alliance.
Other: Shade, having telepathy, can speak through the mind. This allows her some more depth since she'll be able to speak with humans... although she tends to only speak to her owner or 'master', being quite shy.

Name: Fenrir
Race: Arcanic (Arcanine)
Appearance: Fenrir, is an extremely noticable creature. He is quite larger than a normal Arcanine, being able to carry more than one person upon his back usually. While he is larger, he is not overly 'big' or 'fat'... but rather he is like a strength-built machine of muscle. His fur is soft as silk, and it is obvious that he was purposely bred to fight and to be some sort of 'prize' fighter. His overall fur color is a deep, fire-blazed orange with the black ebony stripes like most Arcanines have. The white tuffs of his fur are the softest part of his body, and the only oddity of coloring he has are his eyes- which are a glowing marble-like red.
Personality: Fenrir, is loyal to a fault. He has a concept of what is 'right and wrong' but he has always been taught to listen to his master, and thus will do whatever in order to suffice that need. He is extremely dangerous to his opponents... being not completely weak to water and being extremely stubborn to the point where he hates to lose. Of course, this is mostly his battle side... where as when not in conflict, he can be quite puppy-like and enjoys the regular things in life tha tmost pokemon do. Yet, if his master has a certain additude... he tends to pick up that additude and mimick it as well.
Relationships: ANY ACCEPTED
History: Fenrir was born into the hands of an owner who had a passion for dog-like pokemon. At once look at Fenrir's oddly glowing eyes, his owner had the bright idea of puttin gmost of his efforts into trying to create a perfect loyal fighter... and not only that, but a high calibur-bred one as well. So he spend many of his days keeping Fenrir healthy both in mind and body, while maintaining that 'fighting spirit' in battle with many trials and tactics. Of course, when Fenrir became a 'young adult' in pokemon-years, Fenrir was given away as a present to one of his owner's good friends. That is now, Fenrir's master.
Other: Nada

As you can see, both of my pokemon need an 'owner' or 'master'. Anyone can own them... reguardless if they're "bad" or "good". My pokemon will simply pickup on that additude. I will edit their profile as soon as some one has taken them. I don't want one persont aking both of them though... or at least not one character.
Thanks!

Toxicity
3rd November 2005, 03:25 PM
Kalah: Good to see you again. Your sign-ups are fine.

DT: Well, oriental and the east are technically one in the same...so, yeah.

Now to get working on Iruna...*groans*

Drago
4th November 2005, 03:45 AM
Oh what the hey, I've got nothing to do nowadays. Y'all don't mind if I come out of retirement for the third time, eh?

Name: Julius Vilma
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Though he doesn’t intend to flaunt it, Julius looks every bit the vampire at first glance. He is very tall (6’4’’) and has a lean, unassuming build. He is a figure of intimidation, with a harsh, daunting stare placed atop a cold, bony face. His hair is a dull grey, short and simple, as it has been for many years. He wears a dark grey robe, tattered and dirty, to give the impression that he is a simple old beggar.
Personality: Julius appears complex and enjoys creating an enigmatic aura around himself, so that he may be a feared figure to the masses. However, he is an easily amused, often bored man who toys with those around him. He is a manipulative schemer, if for no other reason than because he can be. He is quick to befriend the youthful and charismatic, taking the role of thankful servant or wise mentor, depending on how easily swayed the individual is, before discarding them, sometimes mugging them for menial belongings or satiating his urge for blood by ruthlessly draining them. In this regard, Julius is a villainous character, but he is amiable and talkative to those he befriends (whether he is using them or is actually fond of them). He sees himself as something of a ladies’ man and prefers not to betray the trust of females, though he is a tad out of touch with today’s youth. In essence, he’s like Malkar, only a dirty old man. :D
And, despite his contemptible nature, Julius enjoys peace, when he can find it and it does not contradict his actions. He is very fond of music and fine foods. He proclaims himself to be a connoisseur, both as a hobby and profession.
Pokemon: Edgar (male Sandshrew, not used for battle very often. More of a companion than a fighter) [Oh come on, a Zubat would’ve just been too obvious… :P]
Weapons: Longsword
Relationships: None
History: For years, Julius has been roaming the countryside, terrorising the naïve and leaving many lost lives in his wake. His life is one double-cross after another, though his youth can pinpoint lighter times, when he was innocent and limited his bloodlust to cattle. As his power grew, so too did his discontent for the life of simplicity he led with his wealthy vampiric family. He left home for no particular reason and began his aimless quest to see what the world offered. Many who have heard of his presence have stood in his path, but have been easily overcome by Julius’ deception. However, it’s not like he’s a world-renowned fiend.
Other: I can’t even figure out if my own character is a villain or not. O_o Likelihood is he’ll just be a backstabbing neutral. Good on him.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
5th November 2005, 12:15 AM
Name: Hob Trenting
Appearance: About 5'11" tall. He's thin and angular, with the kind of face that might have been carved out of stone. His eyes are a dark blue approaching indigo, or even black, and his short hair is dark brown. He wears black all the time, although it's not a style preference; it goes with the job, and the black is more old and dusty than sharp and slick. His boots are also black. Has a pointy black hat in his gunny sack that he never wears.
Personality: Hob is, very often, angry: this may present itself as a deceptive calmness or in full-fledged blown top. He's a basically good person, in that he always tries to do what is right, which is not always wanted by other people. Keenly cynical and fairly helpful, as he can't ignore his vocation to be sufficiently cold-hearted enough to turn away from people in danger. He keeps his head while handling crises, as opposed to his hair-trigger temper. Has a graphic imagination.
Pokemon: Chikorita (Anne/F), Ninetales (Beth/F), Persian (Ezra/M), Umbreon (Shade, B4's)
Weapons: An old sword. Even if it's not sharp enough, presumably hurt can be inflicted by hitting people on soft places with it. Also has an all-purpose dagger for sticky situations.
Relationships: Owns a very special psychic Umbreon named Shade. (is that ok?)
History: From a clan of predominantly female herb healers, based in the mountains, who were descendants of the former Berry Masters of Kyogre and Groudon's time. Hob was the only male born into the clan for a hundred years who showed true ability. His clan by tradition trained their young ones in the ways of practical healing, using berries and other plants, and especially all the reasons not to misuse magic, or use it at all; and when their apprenticeship was ended they would be sent out to all corners of the known world to offer their services to the general public. That's what Hob has been doing for the past two years. The pointy black hat is a clan symbol.
His pokemon can't exactly communicate, or talk with humans, but they have ways of putting their opinions forward that may be a subtle form of telepathy, having spent too much time in coexistence with magic. This is most apparently manifested in Ezra the Persian, who is the oldest of them, and is very sadistic.
He spent a lot, if not all, of his money (and his antique sapient ashwood staff) acquiring Shade the psychically inclined Umbreon, because it was the right thing to do; he felt sorry for her, and indeed now still treats her with a certain amount of care, as if he were not sure that she weren't a fragile bit of porcelain that he might break.
Other: Knows about magic and how to avoid using it, but doesn't seem to practice any. Good at sourcing and mixing berries for various purposes and carries a selection of dried ones, in powder form or otherwise, around with him in his indispensable gunny sack.

I hope the signup is fine; there are certain grey areas, particularly the pointy hat and the clannish thing *cough*MALEWITCH*cough* ><

Arnen
5th November 2005, 04:31 PM
Can I reserve a vampire character? I'll try to get my post up some time this weekend :3

Bulbasaur4
6th November 2005, 11:51 PM
^_^ Yay!!! Thankies Chiko for picking up Shade.

Now just Fenrir... I'm looking forward for this to start!
*jumps up and down*

Toxicity
7th November 2005, 04:02 PM
Okay...everybody's in so far.

I'll finish Iruna's SU and start this once I'm feeling well again.

darktyranitar
9th November 2005, 06:48 PM
OK, here's my SU.

Name: Kurouryu
Race: Human, partly dragon
Appearance: He stands at 5’6”with a lithe build. His black hair is long and bushy, that looks like grass blades, and he has dark brown eyes. He also has stubble of beard. He looks like a normal human, except for his right arm, which was covered in scales that looked like those of the dragon. He wears dull, gray cloth that were usually worn by an assassin, and black boots. His left arm is wrapped in faded bandage cloth.
Personality: Although he is dressed to look like an assassin, his personality said otherwise. He is friendly, although he usually remains silent. He sometimes rushes things without thinking of the consequences first, and that sometimes cause trouble to other people and to himself. He has a strong feeling to protect his Pokemon, and anyone that he considers as his friend. He can’t handle intense pressure, and sometimes do things people didn’t expect him to.
Pokemon: Male Zangoose (Shirou), Female Tyranitar (Kagura), Female Delcatty (Satsuki)
Weapons: One long katana sheathed with a dark brown sheath, two small assassin knife
Relationships: Zandi’s friend
History: Kurouryu is from the dragon clan, a clan that lives at the eastern part of the world. His clan had a strong relation with the dragon Pokemon, that they also possess the dragon power. Following tradition, he was trained since he was seven years old to become the clan’s strongest warrior. However, Kurouryu was the weakest member in his clan, by not having powerful dragon power like the rest of his clan member. Therefore, he had received a female Larvitar, which he named Kagura, as a starter and not a dragon Pokemon like the rest of his clan members. He trained hard, until she evolved into a Tyranitar. In the process, he had added two member two his team, a Zangoose and a Delcatty. At fifteen, he met Zandi’s clan that was traveling nearby and followed them behind to see the world outside of his village.
Other: Unlike the rest of his clan, he can’t use the power to change into a dragon. Yeah, I know this sound like the Breath of Fire game:P.

Erandi Brazul
10th November 2005, 02:59 AM
Sweet...I would love to take Fenrir, if you don't mind a dwarf for an owner...

Name: Grylock Ironforge
Race: Dwarf
Appearance: Short at only about 4 feet, 7 inches, yet stout. Can usually be seen wearing brown, ragged leather boots, dirty, brown trousers held up by suspenders that wrap around his little thick body. A dirty, yellow short sleeve shirt is his undershirt, followed by a long-sleeve work shirt, yellow and brown plaid. A ring of dark brown hair surrounds his bald spot up top, and a large beard covers half his face, though gray hairs are sprouting everywhere.
Personality: Your typical, jolly dwarf. Laughs with a wink and a twinkle in his eye, his bushy brows furrow while working as his whole body sweats…is loyal to his friends, wary of strangers. HATES MAGIC. He is one of those people in the world that distrusted it and looked to the future: to reality, not fantasy. Being raised on hard labor has shaped his personality to be lovable, hard-working, and intelligent with bargaining.
Pokemon: Fenrir (Arcanine), Machoke (Male), Geodude (Male), Sandslash (Male), ((Any other good working Pokemon??))
Weapons: Major: Steel Hammer. Usually used for welding his armor pieces for customers, but can pack a huge wallop if it knocks someone in the face…
2 Minor Weapons: Two hand-axes. He has them for random purposes—chopping small trees, chipping away at things…very sharp. He keeps all his things in tip-top shape.
Relationships: Has a reputation for repairing things and crafting steel armor. Those who appreciate magic shouldn’t like him, since he doesn’t trust magic.
History: I'll give a basic one, since no one likes reading them. The Ironforge family has been local crafters, builders, and repairmen for centuries in their hometown, and have built quite the reputation from around the area. When he was young, Grylock had helped his father weld armor for those souls that wished to join the standing army. As he grew older, his father taught him professions that was passed down from the family: Welding, mining stone, mining gold, wood-chopping, and of course, the art of Building. Whether it was with stone or wood, Grylock became a great craftsman, like his father. His father had gained such a reputation with the army for his welding abilities, that one person even gave an Arcanine to the family as a gift. Now, as a full adult, he spends most of his time chopping wood, mending leather for boots and vests, and hammering the stone or iron that his Pokemon collect in the furnace, kept warm by Fenrir. Grylock also admires the fire-dog's strength, and uses it every day to help carry wood back from the forest to his family house.
Other: I repeat: The Ironforge's is that they never trusted magic. They were realists, people who believed that there was an answer to everything. HOWEVER, due to the fact that magic is dominant in the world, a bit of rhythmic magic has seeped into the dwarve's veins. When he hammers or is working methodically with his mind, he is carefree, and works faster than normal, making weapons and armor much better than most large armories. Although he doesn't know it (and would refuse it if he was told), magic does help him a bit in his work. He CAN'T summon it at will, like a mage.

Bulbasaur4
11th November 2005, 12:53 AM
Yay! No problem. Fenrir and him would make a good team... seeing how Fenrir is quite massive and could easily help the Dwarf out in many things. Plus fire is a bonus! Grawr!

Yero Thropp
14th November 2005, 12:50 PM
Name: Shenri Ichigo
[color=limegreen]Age: 19
[color=limegreen]Gender: Male
[color=limegreen]Race: Human
[color=limegreen]Appearance: Picture here: http://www.limebarb.com/cosplay/pics/ichigo%20bleach/characterpicture.jpg
That picture, only he's a little bit older than what is shown (that pic shows a 15 year old.)
Personality: Despite the angry looking pic, he's quite friendly... but don't get on his bad side. He'll whomp you like there's no tomorrow. And don't surprise him, either; you might end up with a foot in your face.
[color=limegreen]Pokemon: Dragonair [M], Jynx [F], Charmeleon [M], Eevee [F], Houndour [F], and Baltoy [M].
[color=limegreen]Weapons: Weapons? Don't make me laugh...
[color=limegreen]Relationships: If anyone wants a friend, I'm there!
[color=limegreen]History: Shenri absolutely LOVES to battle, but he HATES losing. He grew up learning some martial arts, and he learned quickly, however his interest soon waned to Pokemon battling when he was 15. It was then he recieved his first Pokemon, Dratini, and he has been obsessed ever since. For the next two years he studied Pokemon and their habits, and even left his hometown of Blackthorn to find new and rare Pokemon. His travels have led him far and wide, across and into mountains, as well as searching the depths of volcanoes.
[color=limegreen]Other:[color=yellow]Hum, I think that's it, really...

Toxicity
23rd November 2005, 01:35 AM
Alright. Accepting you guys.

I'll start this ASAP when I'm not so sleepy.

SR-71 EKFTS
25th November 2005, 10:41 AM
if you have anymore room, i'd like to sign up.

Name: Orion Reign
Race: Hybrid (Vampire/Werewolf)
Appearance: Tall, about 6'1. Long white hair that he lets lay flat. Ice blue eyes. Pale skin. He wears a black cloak and loose fitting black clothes. His shirt has a red symbol over the heart, written in some ancient language. He were's the hood over his head at all times. He has a scar the runs from the corner of his eye to his neck and on the goes from just about the eye brow to the middle of his cheek. Under his shirt, he has over a dozen scars, all the same shape.
Personality: Very quiet, very mysterious. Not by choice, however. Likes to be close to certain people, but has a hard time adapting to groups. Fears contact with others due to the fear of feeding. Loves to fight, but never likes to start them. Only kills when neccesary or to feed. Loves the cold.
Pokemon: Golbat(M), Sharpedo (M), Houndoom (M), Duclops (M) , Wailord (M, mostly for transportation)
Weapons: Carries just one weapon. A sword that is double ended. The blades pop out at the twist of a wrist. Can have one or two blades out at a time. Think Darth Maul from star wars, only Sword style. Also has extendable claws from finger tips that are extremly durable.
Relationships: None currently. Accidentely killed his fiance years ago. Is looking for romance or friends, but is hard to adapt to them
History: Was the offspring of a Vampire princess matting with a Werewolf peasent. Lost most his memory in a battle long ago against a incredible warrior. Orion has sense travled the world, searching for answers but mainly revenge. He does not remember the name of the warrior nor does he particulalry care. He recentlly had found a home, but his urge to feast on blood got the best of him. On days without a full moon he was able to withstand the urge by just merely eating raw meat, but one night, he transformed and murdered a dozen villagers, including his fiance. Since then, he has abandoned all human contact and lives alone, wandering through the woods.
Other:Orion was born with a mixture of strenghts from the two breeds and lacked almost all the weaknesses. He is incredibly fast and swift and very strong and he can regenerate minor wounds. He lacks the weakness to Sunlight and Garlic that the vampires have and Silver isn't as effective. He needs blood in order to be at full strength. Hamunoid, animal, or pokemon blood sufices, but he must feed at least once every three days. He would die if he wasn't fed in a week. When he is at full strength, he can produce bat like wings and fly short distances. Like any werewolf, he transforms at a full moon, but no one has seen his transformation and lived to tell about it.

The_Missing_Link
7th December 2005, 01:13 AM
Yeah, I'm pulling out of this

No offense Sango, but you have a bad reputation of not starting RPGs when you should or keeping them up for that matter. I love your ideas and think they could go far but it never seems like you're willing to go that extra mile

Alright. Accepting you guys.

I'll start this ASAP when I'm not so sleepy.

[color=teal]...

Toxicity
7th December 2005, 06:50 AM
Alright. I admit my problems. Even a certain somebody says my focus on a certain topic fades too quickly, and that I just lose commitment in the end. I admit I don't even care about this RPG too much anymore. I've had a lot of things in my mind, and it's just that I admit, my ideas plainly suck. I don't even deserve to have these RPGs. I highly bet that if I started one on another forum, they'd get closed or deleted because I'm either too descriptive, or because, as I stated, my ideas are poor in quality.

They just never go far, I tell you. It's either my commitment problems, or the fact I can't stand to do much anymore because I was nearly the only one who didn't plainly abandon an idea of mine in the past.

Maybe I'm depressed again. How should I know, and why should I care?

Bulbasaur4
7th December 2005, 09:58 AM
Well, I'm not pulling out Sango. I like this RPG idea a lot and I'm looking forward to it still. So you're going t hrough a slump... so what? Its okay! Everyone goes through little slumps now and then... and this just happens to be your time. Don't feel like your ideas are crappy or that you're any less of an RPGer.

If you want to start this.. then stick with it. If not, I will gladly start it for you and PM every one who signed up to let them know. (A reminder).
I am willing to stick with you and your ideas... so don't feel any less of yourself.

Toxicity
7th December 2005, 02:46 PM
That's good to know, Kalah...

Mm...I'll start this either later tonight or tomorrow. Need to set some thoughts on a first post.

The_Missing_Link
7th December 2005, 03:54 PM
If you (or at least someone) is willing to stick with this, which is clear now, I'll stay. I can't help but like your ideas but if your heart isn't in it, I can't see a reason to stick around

Toxicity
7th December 2005, 04:48 PM
If you (or at least someone) is willing to stick with this, which is clear now, I'll stay. I can't help but like your ideas but if your heart isn't in it, I can't see a reason to stick around

I understand, TML. I guess I just need to learn how to stop my heart from swaying so much, I guess.

Mystic_clown
7th December 2005, 09:09 PM
I'm willing to stick with this. I've been waiting for a while now. Your ideas dont suck (I'll admit, I've seen better, but this is pretty good)

SR-71 EKFTS
7th December 2005, 09:23 PM
I'll stick with this too.

Yero Thropp
9th December 2005, 05:22 PM
Noooooo, I really liked the idea for this rpg, don't let it die!!!!

Just get in a first post, I promise to do my best not to let it die!