PDA

View Full Version : [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V13 [M.A]

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Charles Legend
27th June 2006, 02:50 PM
[center][color=blue]

Charles
Location? You get your balls.
Following the pokes, you discover hidden deep in the meadow, a nest with a Cleffa, and a Pichu with a scar on it's cheek. Shroomish tells you they have been taking care of them ever since a scary pokemon and it's trainer slaughtered their parents.
What will you do?
Sorry I was half asleep when I posted last time, anyways...

Meadow

Nod and tell them I understand .... and tell them it was nce meting them, then I well go back to the campsite and see what my pokemon are up to...

~Charles Legend

*Murkrow
28th June 2006, 05:04 AM
Sorry for my lack of updating.

[color=blue]
Hannah
You say goodbye to Charizard, and it flies off, making both Charizard seemingly happier.
As you continue in the beautiful shrine, you see a Murkrow following closely behind a spearow, as they approach a sad looking Doduo sitting on the ground.
What will you do?

Shrine of the Sun

We'll fly on.

Steve~ Hope you feel better soon.
Not willing to stand for behaviour like that, you set your Gengar, Raichu and Glaile on the troop. Starting off with a quick barrage of status attacks leaves two of the Vigoroth moaning in pain as the toxic eats into their skin; the other is shaking as his muscles lock up, and all are sporting glazed, confused expressions. Both Spooky and Ryu now charge in, punching a Vigoroth each, sending unconscious monkey things flying everywhere. Galile aims an icy beam at the last one, who suddenly snarls and charges forward, breifly throwing off his confusion to launch an attack that is powered up by his poisoned status. Although badly injured by the attack, Galile launches another Ice Beam and knocks out the Vigoroth, before gasping and panting hard.
What are you going to do?

Mega Horny~
You fling a Great Ball at the Aerodactly, easily catching him in his still weakened state. The Miltank utters a protest at that, but you smirk and bolt for it, flinging a signal back at her. She shrieks in outrage, but you've already vanished into the trees. Finally slowing down, you spot a Taillow giving you the evil eye from a perch above you. Ignoring her, you're about to walk on, when she shrieks and bolts off of her perch; next second, something hits you in the small of your back. Crashing onto your front, you spin round to see a Gengar leering at you, another Shadow Ball forming in his hands.

Kyle~
Settling down to watch the fight (and cheer for the Grovyle) you watch eagerly as the Grovyle extends his leaves and charges at the Tropius. His side cheers frantically, but the Tropius simply rears back and slams her feet into the ground, sending an Earthquake towards him. He stumbles for a second, then gathers his balance and leaps upwards. Unfortunately, this leaves him open to a Razor Leaf that he has no way of dodging.
He comes crashing down, but isn't beaten yet; dodging the incoming Hyper Beam, he uses Quick Attack to get behind her and leaps onto her back, wrapping his arms around her neck to hold on. She begins to buck frantically but can't dislodge him.

Bison Woes~
Moving on, you jump a mile as something lands on your head; next second, a Treecko jumps down to the ground, apologising quickly at having startled you. A grazing Stantler looks up at the commotion and begins to laugh, which in turn attracts the attention of a Dunsparce and Minun. The Treecko looks embarrassed by all the attention, mutters another apology and begins to wander away, head down.

Charles Legend~
Saying goodbye to the Pokémon, and that you understand now, you return to your campsite, to find your Ursaring having a staring contest with an Electrike who's appeared out of nowhere. A Furret is messing about in your tent while two Farfetch'd are chasing your Treecko. Your Paras is nowhere to be seen.

Mega Horny
28th June 2006, 06:17 AM
Mega Horny~
You fling a Great Ball at the Aerodactly, easily catching him in his still weakened state. The Miltank utters a protest at that, but you smirk and bolt for it, flinging a signal back at her. She shrieks in outrage, but you've already vanished into the trees. Finally slowing down, you spot a Taillow giving you the evil eye from a perch above you. Ignoring her, you're about to walk on, when she shrieks and bolts off of her perch; next second, something hits you in the small of your back. Crashing onto your front, you spin round to see a Gengar leering at you, another Shadow Ball forming in his hands.

sick! This si what ive been waiting for.

forest

Sableye, surprise it with a faint attack and then send a shadow ball of your own at him! Scyther, try and keep him occupied with a fury cutter.

Knight of Time
28th June 2006, 07:04 AM
Kyle~
Settling down to watch the fight (and cheer for the Grovyle) you watch eagerly as the Grovyle extends his leaves and charges at the Tropius. His side cheers frantically, but the Tropius simply rears back and slams her feet into the ground, sending an Earthquake towards him. He stumbles for a second, then gathers his balance and leaps upwards. Unfortunately, this leaves him open to a Razor Leaf that he has no way of dodging.
He comes crashing down, but isn't beaten yet; dodging the incoming Hyper Beam, he uses Quick Attack to get behind her and leaps onto her back, wrapping his arms around her neck to hold on. She begins to buck frantically but can't dislodge him.

Meadow

I'm going to continue to cheer for the Grovyle, saying to him that he surely can beat the Tropius.

Edit: Just wanted to make my post a little clearer that's all.

Inferno_Dragon
28th June 2006, 09:19 AM
I guess I can try this out.

I will explore the Meadow Area, if it isn't too much trouble.

*Murkrow
28th June 2006, 10:51 AM
Mega Horny~
Delighted to find what you've been looking for, you send out your Sableye and Scyther, who dodge just in time as Gengar aims another Shadow ball at the three of you. Unfortunately, you're not as quick and are promptly knocked off your feet by the attack. As the Gengar sniggers to himself, Scyther lashes out with a Fury Cutter to draw his attention away while Sableye sneaks up from behind. Gengar launches another Shadow Ball at Scyther, then phases out to avoid Sableye's blast. He reappears, openly laughing now, then extendeds his hands and gores into himself. Instantly, he looks significantly weakened, but your Pokémon buckle as a black aura appears around them.

Kyle~
Cheering for the Grovyle, you watch expectantly as he loosens one hand, then slashes at the Tropius's sides with a Leaf Blade. She roars in pain/anger, then charges forward. He continues digging his claws into her neck as she runs, before yelping as her wings open and she shoots into the sky. As you squint up to keep watching, she circles above you, occasionally rolling to try to dislodge the Grovyle...suddenly she pulls her wings in and goes into a dive; the watching crowd cheers/screams in succession, but the Grovyle tries one last trick. Quickly absorbing the sunlight from above, he blasts a Solarbeam at the back of her head, knocking her from the dive, but sending the two of them tumbling down.
They hit the ground with a crunch, amid a cloud of dust; holding your breath as it clears, you see that they both appear down for the count, until the Grovyle shifts slightly and moans.

Inferno_Dragon~ Welcome! :)
Entering the Meadow, you are instantly greeted by a Chikarita who comes bounding over to give you a cheerful tackle and a scream of 'HELLO!' As she continues to rub against your legs (much the way a cat would), you glance about and see a gang of Spinda's swaying drunkenly as they march across the grass. A Snubbull is following after them for some reason, looking thoroughly put out. A Plusle comes darting past him and he immediately snarls and chases after him until he's a reasonable distance away.

Knight of Time
28th June 2006, 10:54 AM
Kyle~
Cheering for the Grovyle, you watch expectantly as he loosens one hand, then slashes at the Tropius's sides with a Leaf Blade. She roars in pain/anger, then charges forward. He continues digging his claws into her neck as she runs, before yelping as her wings open and she shoots into the sky. As you squint up to keep watching, she circles above you, occasionally rolling to try to dislodge the Grovyle...suddenly she pulls her wings in and goes into a dive; the watching crowd cheers/screams in succession, but the Grovyle tries one last trick. Quickly absorbing the sunlight from above, he blasts a Solarbeam at the back of her head, knocking her from the dive, but sending the two of them tumbling down.
They hit the ground with a crunch, amid a cloud of dust; holding your breath as it clears, you see that they both appear down for the count, until the Grovyle shifts slightly and moans.

Meadow

Ooh, looks like the Grovyle knocked out the Tropius. I'm going to wait a few minutes longer to see if anything will happen to him before I make my next decision.

Inferno_Dragon
28th June 2006, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow on Today at 11:51:08 AM (ftp://Originally Posted by *Murkrow on Today at 11:51:08 AM)

Inferno_Dragon~ Welcome! Smiley
Entering the Meadow, you are instantly greeted by a Chikarita who comes bounding over to give you a cheerful tackle and a scream of 'HELLO!' As she continues to rub against your legs (much the way a cat would), you glance about and see a gang of Spinda's swaying drunkenly as they march across the grass. A Snubbull is following after them for some reason, looking thoroughly put out. A Plusle comes darting past him and he immediately snarls and chases after him until he's a reasonable distance away.

Meadow

As I am greeted by the Chikorita, I looked around to see the various pokemon. Seeing nothing really interesting, I decided to continue on ahead to see if I can find more pokemon.

Dark Dragonite
28th June 2006, 12:03 PM
Steve~ Hope you feel better soon.
Not willing to stand for behaviour like that, you set your Gengar, Raichu and Glaile on the troop. Starting off with a quick barrage of status attacks leaves two of the Vigoroth moaning in pain as the toxic eats into their skin; the other is shaking as his muscles lock up, and all are sporting glazed, confused expressions. Both Spooky and Ryu now charge in, punching a Vigoroth each, sending unconscious monkey things flying everywhere. Galile aims an icy beam at the last one, who suddenly snarls and charges forward, breifly throwing off his confusion to launch an attack that is powered up by his poisoned status. Although badly injured by the attack, Galile launches another Ice Beam and knocks out the Vigoroth, before gasping and panting hard.
It's ok Hannah, I've found it harder to update myself, just do to how I feel, but thanks, and thanks to you too Bison!!

Meadow
Good job Guys!! Return for a rest in your pokeballs, since the threat seems to be over. I will try to coax the hiding pokes out, see how they are, and make sure noone got hurt.

Hannah
Flying on once more, feeling the breeze against your face, the warm sun overhead, you spot what looks like an aerial dogfight in front of you, but can't quite distinguish who is who, until the smoke clears, and you see 2 teams, on one, is a Butterfree, Crobat, and Xatu. On the other is a Wingull, Scyther, and Swellow. They seem to amaze, as the swoop down, trying to get in there quick, get their hits in, and escape unharmed. They seem to be tiring a bit though, with no real clear winner in sight. As you watch this scene unfold before you, you can hear angry rants, and when you look down, you can see an angry Delibird shaking his fist at the participants, jealous of their flying skill.
What will you do now?

Kyle
Grovyle looks to be using all his strength to get on his knees, panting heavily, sweat dripping profusely from his head. After a few minutes, nothing happening, you ponder your next move, you are blinded by white light surrounding Grovyle, as his body grows, tail taking a new shape, body elongates, and stands, a Sceptile, giving you a smirk, then growling to excite the crowd, almost challenging anyone around.
What will you do now?

Inferno Dragon
Continuing in the meadow, amongst the luscious grass, and flowers, their amazing scents and colored petals filling the air, you notice Chikorita seems to follow you around. Turning your head to your destination again, you see a snorlax snoozing in the sun, a bulbasaur practicing his vine whip skills, and a small pichu cautiously walking about.
What will you do?

Note: I used dice to see if anything would happen, today was your day.

Mega Horny
28th June 2006, 12:08 PM
Mega Horny~
Delighted to find what you've been looking for, you send out your Sableye and Scyther, who dodge just in time as Gengar aims another Shadow ball at the three of you. Unfortunately, you're not as quick and are promptly knocked off your feet by the attack. As the Gengar sniggers to himself, Scyther lashes out with a Fury Cutter to draw his attention away while Sableye sneaks up from behind. Gengar launches another Shadow Ball at Scyther, then phases out to avoid Sableye's blast. He reappears, openly laughing now, then extendeds his hands and gores into himself. Instantly, he looks significantly weakened, but your Pokémon buckle as a black aura appears around them.

forest

quick, while his health is low! Cyndaquil, light the surrounding trees on fire with a flamethrower! Scyther, spin around with a completel 360 degree slash and buzz out through the air. Hopefully, the flaming trees will collapse on Gengar, as they will be difficult to dodge. Have Glalie use a powerful icy wind to put out the fire, so it doesnt spread.

Knight of Time
28th June 2006, 12:13 PM
Kyle
Grovyle looks to be using all his strength to get on his knees, panting heavily, sweat dripping profusely from his head. After a few minutes, nothing happening, you ponder your next move, you are blinded by white light surrounding Grovyle, as his body grows, tail taking a new shape, body elongates, and stands, a Sceptile, giving you a smirk, then growling to excite the crowd, almost challenging anyone around.
What will you do now?[/color][/center]

Note: I used dice to see if anything would happen, today was your day.

Meadow

Wow, the Grovyle evolved into a Sceptile from that battle!

I'm going to immediately congratulate him now, telling him a Sceptile is my absolute favourite Grass type (no other Grass type comes close other than Meganium, but I prefer Sceptile over Meganium any day), not just for how cool (as in really cool) they look, but also for their great stats, especially in Speed and Special Attack. From there I'm going to ask the Sceptile if he wants to be a part of my team, holding out a Pokeball and telling him I have a little gift that no other Pokemon of mine (adopted or captured) can have, but he can have it if he joins up with me.

Inferno_Dragon
28th June 2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite on Today at 1:03:23 PM (http://Originally posted by Dark Dragonite on Today at 1:03:23 PM)

Inferno Dragon Continuing in the meadow, amongst the luscious grass, and flowers, their amazing scents and colored petals filling the air, you notice Chikorita seems to follow you around. Turning your head to your destination again, you see a snorlax snoozing in the sun, a bulbasaur practicing his vine whip skills, and a small pichu cautiously walking about. What will you do?

Meadow

Turning to see the Chikorita still following me, I pause to think. Maybe this chikorita likes me. Maybe it would to join me on my quest. Sure, I do see a Snorlax, Bulbasaur and a Pichu but this Chikorita seems to have a certain attraction on me. I pull out a pokeball and shows it to Chikorita while asking it if it wants to join my on my journey.

Dark Dragonite
29th June 2006, 12:27 PM
*is very upset....* I had everything done nicely, than the page refreshed...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

[center][color=blue]
Mega Horny
Cyndaquil sets the trees ablaze, upsetting nearby pokes, and Smokey the bear!! Meanwhile, Scyther begins cutting through the trees, hoping you get lucky, and one tree just barely grazed Gengar upside the head, knocking it to the ground. Te black auras on your pokemon glow stronger, making them pant heavily, as Glalie puts the fires out, making Smokey a little happier, as he flips you off, and saunters into the woods. Gengar, meanwhile, shoots off a ball of ghost energy into Scyther, knocking him out for a while. Gengar struggles to it's knees, ready to put up a valient effort.
What will you do now?

Kyle
Sceptile likes what it hears, and is very willing to join you, but seems to have seen the episode where Ash gets Bulbasaur, it would like to fight first, before it goes with you, even in a weakened state.
What will you do?

Inferno Dragon
Chikorita loves the idea of being with you, and happily taps the pokeball with it's leaf, being sucked inside. The pokeball dings immediately, as Chikorita didn't put up a fight.
Congratulations!! You caught Chikorita (M) Lv.8
What will you do now?

Mega Horny
29th June 2006, 12:31 PM
[quote=Dark Dragonite ]
Mega Horny
Cyndaquil sets the trees ablaze, upsetting nearby pokes, and Smokey the bear!! Meanwhile, Scyther begins cutting through the trees, hoping you get lucky, and one tree just barely grazed Gengar upside the head, knocking it to the ground. Te black auras on your pokemon glow stronger, making them pant heavily, as Glalie puts the fires out, making Smokey a little happier, as he flips you off, and saunters into the woods. Gengar, meanwhile, shoots off a ball of ghost energy into Scyther, knocking him out for a while. Gengar struggles to it's knees, ready to put up a valient effort.
[quote]

forest

sit and do nothing

Knight of Time
29th June 2006, 12:51 PM
[center][color=blue]Kyle
Sceptile likes what it hears, and is very willing to join you, but seems to have seen the episode where Ash gets Bulbasaur, it would like to fight first, before it goes with you, even in a weakened state.
What will you do?

Meadow

Oh, so the Sceptile wants me to battle him if I want him to be a part of my team. No matter, with him already weakened from his battle, I'll send out Blizzi, my Jynx, to give him a surprise Lovely Kiss (hopefully one she can blow). From there, if I get him asleep, I'll throw an Ultra Ball at the Sceptile.

Inferno_Dragon
29th June 2006, 12:54 PM
Quote from: Dark Dragonite on Today at 01:27:36 PM

Inferno Dragon
Chikorita loves the idea of being with you, and happily taps the pokeball with it's leaf, being sucked inside. The pokeball dings immediately, as Chikorita didn't put up a fight.
Congratulations!! You caught Chikorita (M) Lv.8
What will you do now?

Meadow

I will name Chikorita Quetzalcoatl (the Aztec God, not the FF8 GF) and his breed-on move will be Ancient Power.

I will decide to explore more by moving on, if that is all right.

Dark Dragonite
30th June 2006, 11:21 PM
sorry for it being like 2 days, but today sucked...let's just say between the damn dealership with my car, and their stupidity, to the red neck assholes who throw kittens in the canal(which has gators)...

Bottom Line...

Reffing tomorrow... I promise...

Dark Dragonite
1st July 2006, 11:39 PM
Technically, it is still Saturday in California...I don't care if I'm not in California...point is, it's still Saturday...

[center][color=blue]
Mega Horny
You decide to sit and do nothing, while your pokemon struggle with the curse sapping their strength once more...but Gengar...he's just standing there...he seems to be disappointed you aren't fighting...he almost looks depressed you've lost interest in it. He slowly floats over to you, poking you in typical ticklish spots, hoping to get a cheerful response.
What will you do now?

Kyle
You send out Jynx, and with remarkable speed, Sceptile has already begun whipping(literally) her around, like a red-neck in a wife beater(pun intended)...Jynx just finds the opening to blow a kiss to Sceptile, who begins slowing down, it's eyelids getting heavier, and heavier until they close, and it lies down...with little anime "Zz"s rising from it. You throw an ultraball at Sceptile, sucking the big green lizard inside...the ball shakes violently, almost busting...once...twice...threeeeeeee...CAUGHT!! Congratulations!! You caught a Sceptile(M) Lv.17
What will you do now?

Inferno Dragon
Freshly caught pokemon in hand, you continue through the lush meadow. The green grass crunches beneath your feet at times, sending a Raticate scurrying, which bumps into a Hoppip, which floats into a Noctowl, knocking it out of the sky.
What will you do now

Mega Horny
2nd July 2006, 05:43 AM
Mega Horny
You decide to sit and do nothing, while your pokemon struggle with the curse sapping their strength once more...but Gengar...he's just standing there...he seems to be disappointed you aren't fighting...he almost looks depressed you've lost interest in it. He slowly floats over to you, poking you in typical ticklish spots, hoping to get a cheerful response.
What will you do now?

oho! It worked!

forest

Tell him to tickle me a little lower, and start laughing. Throw some pies, run into a tree, give some one-liners, whatever. Make him start cracking up. Like in who framed Roger Rabbit.

Inferno_Dragon
2nd July 2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite on Today at 12:39:18 AM

Inferno Dragon
Freshly caught pokemon in hand, you continue through the lush meadow. The green grass crunches beneath your feet at times, sending a Raticate scurrying, which bumps into a Hoppip, which floats into a Noctowl, knocking it out of the sky.
What will you do now?

Meadow

I apologize to the pokemon for my intrusion and keep up on walking along to see if I can find any more pokemon.

Knight of Time
2nd July 2006, 04:53 PM
[center][color=blue]
Kyle
You send out Jynx, and with remarkable speed, Sceptile has already begun whipping(literally) her around, like a red-neck in a wife beater(pun intended)...Jynx just finds the opening to blow a kiss to Sceptile, who begins slowing down, it's eyelids getting heavier, and heavier until they close, and it lies down...with little anime "Zz"s rising from it. You throw an ultraball at Sceptile, sucking the big green lizard inside...the ball shakes violently, almost busting...once...twice...threeeeeeee...CAUGHT!! Congratulations!! You caught a Sceptile(M) Lv.17
What will you do now?

Meadow

All right, I got the Sceptile.

I'm going to name him Swiftblade (I was originally going to name him Blade, but I decided to give him an extended version, and I think the "Swift" part will work well, knowing that a Sceptile is very fast naturally). As for the free gift I was going to give him, I'm going to give him the Leaf Blade TM I got from the EMT in May, he'll love it for sure. As for his bred-on move and free TM, I'd like them to be Crunch and Hidden Power: Ice please.

At this point, I'd now like to go to the Forest please, for it might be my last stop in the CCCC if I find the Ghost type I'm looking for.

Edit: Before I forget about her, I'm going to say goodbye to the Delcatty, congratulating her one last time on her evolution earlier, as well as thanking her for her help in the tough situations.

Charles Legend
3rd July 2006, 01:09 AM
Charles Legend~
Saying goodbye to the Pokémon, and that you understand now, you return to your campsite, to find your Ursaring having a staring contest with an Electrike who's appeared out of nowhere. A Furret is messing about in your tent while two Farfetch'd are chasing your Treecko. Your Paras is nowhere to be seen.
what about my Ditto?
Meadow

Grin  lick an Idot at the sight of two Farfetch'd, then Sigh at what they are doing..

Frist I well  have Cam use a thunder Punch to each of the two Farfetch'd, then fry them with dragon breath twice then once they are are both weaken drag them over to the tent. 

While Cam is busy with his attackers, I well have Clare ask the Electrike it would like to be her freind.

I well go talk to the Furret until Cam drags the two Farfetch'd over to the tent, I well then throw an Ultra ball at the both of them. 

Speaking of balls it's Monday again can I have a Pokeball, a Great Ball and an Ultra Ball please? thanks...

~Charles Legend