PDA

View Full Version : [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V13 [M.A]



Pages : [1] 2 3

*Murkrow
27th October 2005, 01:56 PM
The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center


Mod Approved By: Lady Vulpix, Wolfsong and Jay



The year was 2002 AD. War was sweeping the world, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The Dark Lord was rising, ready to take over everything in its path. The world's only hopes were the Dragon Tamers and the Pokemon Avengers. They won many battles and hope began to dawn. The people began to think that they were saved, that the DT and the PA were going to win, and overcome the Dark Lord and his dark minions of evil. But some people didn't foresee a victory; they doubted that anyone could overcome the Dark Lord. They thought that the Dark Lord had the power to crush them all, and then take the world for all it's worth. They left by shiploads, looking for a place to hide overseas, a place that would be their sanctuary. The ships sailed off, leaving their homes behind and moving on, to what they thought was safety.

The journey was a troubled one; no one could have foreseen the results. The sea was against them, its waves tossing the boats around like limp wooden puppets. The waves crashed upon the sides of the boats, rocking them from side to side. The sea soon began to get rough, the waves getting stronger and taller, the raging waters splashing up onto the deck. Soon, the waves began crashing upon the boats, snapping their masts and taking the boas down with them, escoting them to their watery grave. Soon, only two ships were left. Led by their brave captains, Matt and Frank, they sailed onward, through the virulent storm. But no matter how long they sailed, it seemed that the Dark Lord willed them to fail, the storm following them wherever they go. Soon, the waves seemed to attack the two lone boats, the waves beginning to crack the hull of the ships. The Captains called all on board to the safest place in the boat... the storage room.

The storage rooms of the boat, being on the bottom of the boat, was covered with more layers, and has a water proof seal on the door. The water bursted through the outer hull, sweeping away the panicked passengers, as they tried to get to safety. The water enveloped all who didn't make it in, and took their lives. The last of the survivors huddled around in the storage room and formed a close community. They were all that was left. The rest of the boats were ripped to pieces by the savage waves, but the storage rooms of the two boats were miraculously saved. The waves swept the metal rooms around the sea, tossing and turning all who was inside.

They spent weeks in this state, living off of the canned food in the storage. Days rolled by, and people began to die. Death was gnawing at them, slowly sucking their precious life away. Then, the whole room rumbled, both the storage rooms screeching to a halt. The survivors of the journey stepped out of the room, and found themselves in an underwater cavern. On the sides of the metal enforced room, there were clusters of Dratini, who seemed to have pushed them to safety. They owed their lives to those blue, snake-like, Dragon Pokemon. The captains picked up what looked like the two who led the effort, and thanked them. They walked on, bringing the Dratini with them, and found... paradise.

The world they found was unlike any other. There were Pokemon everywhere, the land untouched by human feet, uncorrupted by human greed. They journeyed inward, and began to explore their new home. They began to build houses and live off the land. The food was plentiful, the lands lush. They began capturing the Pokemon, and starting a whole new civilization there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are one of the last survivors, ready to explore The Crystal Caves and to find what wonders lie in this untouched place. To start, you will either post any Captured Pokemon that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore each of the different locations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Locations

Desert
Pokemon: Ground (50%), Rock (25%), Steel (15%), Fire (10%)
A great light source brightens this location, leaving it sandy and batten, drying up all the surface water and withering away all life. IN this location, you will most likely find Ground types because of the existence of ground water, deep underground. Rock types are also likely to be found here, as with steel and fire.

Meadow
Pokemon: Grass (40%), Normal (40%), Electric (20%)
A large plateau covered with lush, vivid green grass. It is a cool area, not too hot and not too cold, the ideal place to find Pokemon.

Forest
Pokemon: Flying (40%), Bug (30%), Grass (20%), Ghost (10%)
The trees here provide cool shade, but block out most of the sunlight here. Flying-types find refuge here in the trees. THe bug-types are also found in the shade. Don't stay here after dark....

River
Pokemon: Water (85%), Ice (10%), Dragon (5%)
The rushing rapids of this long river is the blood line of the Crystal Caves, supplying fresh water directly from the fresh water lake, carrying many Water pokemon with it.

Lake
Pokemon: Water (95%), Dragon (5%)
A crystal clear lake that has the purest water in the world, it holds a high concentration of water types, enjoying the clean water unobtainable anywhere else.

North Caverns
Pokemon: Ice (60%), Dark (20%), Ghost (20%)
A cavern filled with icicles, it is the coldest place in the Crystal Caves.

South Caverns
Pokemon: Psychic (45%), Fire (30%), Dark (25%)
A cavern shrouded with psychic and dark illusions. Watch your step. You may end up falling into a hole. Yet, rumor has it that there is a mysterious pond somewhere in here. It may have rare pokemon in it....

East Caverns
Pokemon: Fighting (60%), Dark (30%), Dragon (10%)
A cavern filled with water, there is a rumor that powerful pokemon live there...

West Caverns
Pokemon: Poison (40%), Bug (30%), Fire (30%)
A wasteland, it is filled with tar pits, spweing out toxic gases, making it very much uninhabitable. Only a few can survive here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

State the location you wish to explore and one of our helpful workers will state what Pokemon you have found/stumbled upon. You then will post three actions that can trap, weaken, or whatever you can think of that could help capture the Pokemon. Then, one of the workers will state the results of the actions. You do not have to throw a Pokeball after three actions, but may see the results first. Also, throwing a Pokemall or using one of the many items you can buy takes up an action. Also to make it more easier, I have designed a simple form for you to use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Form

<quote><i>Originally Posted by (Insert Ref's name here)</i>
(Insert last reffing here)</quote>
<b>(Insert Current Location here)</b>
(Insert Action Text)

Remember to replace the "<" and ">" with "[" and "]".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


New!

There are now new locations to explore. However, these locations may only be accessed if you have the corresponding SM. Note: You must have the actual SM. You cannot simply give your pokemon the TM with the same name and then expect to be able to access the new areas.

Shrine of Time
A hidden rainforest, filled with exotic plant-life. The atmosphere is humid and the temperatures are high. This location is sealed off by a thick patch of vines that seems to be purposefully forming a gate... regrowing withing a few minutes. Only someone with the "Cut" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Grass (100%)

Shrine of the Sun
Rumor has it that the source of the life-bringing light of the Crystal Caves is contained here. A large forest surrounding an with a glowing, yellow ore with a single tree growing from the lava itself, located on top of a sheer cliff made of the finest Crystal Caves trademark crystal. Only someone with the "Fly" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Flying (100%)

The Volcano
A wide mysterious land shrouded in fog, across a river with strong, raging rapids. Through the dense fog, you can see a giant peak, glowing in red, molten lava. Rumor has it thta a fast pokemon has been seed, speeding around the land, blur-like. Only someone with the "Surf" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Fire (100%)

The Ruins
Seismic waves from the Tremor Games have unearthed the ruins of an ancient city, showing that a sentient species had lived here, long ago. Whatever happened to this place... no one knows for sure. Only someone with the "Strength" Skill may open the heavy gates of the ruins and enter.
Pokemon: Psychic (100%)

Cave of Darkness
A cavern deep under the Crystal Caves. No light has ever made it to this dark cavern. Only someone with the "Flash" Skill may venture through this place.
Pokemon: Dark (100%)

The Whirlpools
Seemingly everlasting proof of the destruction that occured a year ago, the whirlpools rage over a totally submerged part of the caves. Once a place teaming with life, it is now only a ruin of the past. THe only object seemingly untouched is a cavern at the bottom of the water. Only someone with the "Whirlpool" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Steel (100%)

Shrine of Suicune
As the paths were cleared, people ventured deeper into the Caves, exploring unmapped territory. At the source of the bloodline of the Crystal Caves, is a giant waterfall, the crystal clear water pouring from its peak. At the top is a shrine dedicated to Suicune. The salt water seems to flow into the shrine... and out comes the purified water... Only someone with the "Waterfall" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Water (100%)

Shipwreck
At the bottom of a now uncovered lake in the caves, there is a mysterious ship. No one knows where the ship came from or how it got there... though we know it won't be going away anytime soon. It is rumored that this location is haunted by the very people and Pokemon that died on htat ship. Only someone with the "Dive" skill may enter.
Pokemon: Ghost (100%)

Magnetic North
People have always been confused by why their compass arrows always pointed down - now they know why. A cave hidden deep under the Crystal Caves, it hold the center of the magnetic field of the Crystal Caves. An immovable rock is in the way of the entrance. Only someone with the "Rock Smash" skill may enter.
Pokemon: Electric (100%)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Pokeballs

Fast Ball - Captures Faster Pokemon More Easily

Heavy Ball - Captures Heavy Pokemon More Easily

Lure Ball - Captures Water-Type Pokemon More Easily

Stun Ball - Captures Pokemon With Status Effects More Easily

Crystal Ball - Has An Equal Chance Of Being A Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball, Or Not Working

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

When you catch a Pokemon, you get a free bred-on move OR TM (A TM can be Ruby, Sapphire, emerald TMsHMs, GSC TMs/HMs, RBY TMs/HMs, Stadium 1 or 2 moves, and move tutor moves). Then at Levels 10, 20, etc, you get a free TM. If you start at or over level 10, you get your bred-on move/TM and your level 10 TM.

You can't repost unless we skip you.

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn't be too hard considering that i created a form to use).

Absolutely no hinting pokemon. (ie. I'll ask that Pikachu if he has seen a flygon anywhere).
That is not allowed. Doing it continuously could result in a permanent ban from the center. You'll be warned if you do it once, but do it again after the warning and you're at risk.

Also, no complaining/pestering the ref about how your update was done. Most of our workers use randomizers to choose Pokemon. And if things don't go your way, it's for a good reason, since a game that's too easy isn't very fun, lol. THough, if you feel like a worker is constantly picking on you, please PM one of the owners.

When referring to Pokemon by nicknames, please place the type of Pokemon it is in parentheses.

Every Monday, Pokeballs, Great Balls, and Ultra Balls will be given out. Post to say you wish to recieve them. You can't have more than one of each kind, and we aren't forcing you to take them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

List of Links

Crystal Caves Kiosk (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42406.0)
Crystal Caves Battle Arena (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42408.0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Founder: Link10 (Aka Matt)
Owner: Wolfsong
Workers: TheBlue Avenger, *Murkrow, Dark Dragonite

The center wouldn't be here today if it weren't for our past and present employees: Link 10 (Matt), pokemasterfrank, Aipom of Doom, Jay, Cheesey, Wolfsong, aragornbird, *Murkrow, Linc, TheBlueAvenger and Dark Dragonite.

*Murkrow
27th October 2005, 01:57 PM
Kyle~
Releasing your Alakazam and Jynx, you instruct them to both focus their psychic abilities to try to locate whatever was contacting you. After a couple of minutes of intense concentration, Xeno lifts a hand and points to the right.
Moving off in that direction, you cautiously walk forwards, gradually becoming more and more aware of a presence around you. It doesn’t feel like that which originally contacted you……and it doesn’t seem as friendly, either.
What are you going to do

SoulflameNinetales~
Deciding to try a different approach, you crouch down to the Poochyena’s level and casually ask if he would be interested in joining you on your travels. His ears perk up at that and he gives you a thoughtful once over.
‘Hmm….what would you be able to offer me if I did go?’ He asks eventually, as the Houndour and Growlithe watch eagerly.
What are you going to do?

Nabooru23~
Shouting over to the Mawile, you manage to get her attention surprisingly easily; you motion at the two battlers, getting across that you’re curious about why they’re fighting.
She smiles and shouts back that this is simply a play fight between the two. Right.
You glance up just as the Lunatone shoots an Ice Beam at Aerodactyl, which he counters with a Steel Wing. Some ‘play fight’ that is.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
27th October 2005, 02:05 PM
Kyle~
Releasing your Alakazam and Jynx, you instruct them to both focus their psychic abilities to try to locate whatever was contacting you. After a couple of minutes of intense concentration, Xeno lifts a hand and points to the right.
Moving off in that direction, you cautiously walk forwards, gradually becoming more and more aware of a presence around you. It doesn’t feel like that which originally contacted you……and it doesn’t seem as friendly, either.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Well, it definitely won't be a good idea to rush toward whatever Pokemon I'm bound to run into, so I'm going to slowly keep going toward it. If I see the mystery Pokemon, and it turns out to be a Dark type, I'm going to immediately recall my Alakazam and Jynx, knowing that neither of them would be good choices against a Dark type.

Arnen
27th October 2005, 07:35 PM
Nabooru23~
Shouting over to the Mawile, you manage to get her attention surprisingly easily; you motion at the two battlers, getting across that you’re curious about why they’re fighting.
She smiles and shouts back that this is simply a play fight between the two. Right.
You glance up just as the Lunatone shoots an Ice Beam at Aerodactyl, which he counters with a Steel Wing. Some ‘play fight’ that is.
What are you going to do?
Desert

I'm going to carefully make my way over to Mawile, being sure to watch out for any stray attacks.

SoulflameNinetales
28th October 2005, 02:23 AM
SoulflameNinetales~
Deciding to try a different approach, you crouch down to the Poochyena’s level and casually ask if he would be interested in joining you on your travels. His ears perk up at that and he gives you a thoughtful once over.
‘Hmm….what would you be able to offer me if I did go?’ He asks eventually, as the Houndour and Growlithe watch eagerly.
What are you going to do?



Soth Caverns

I'll ask the Poochynea what exactly he wants fron me.

*Murkrow
30th October 2005, 06:14 AM
Kyle~
Slowing your pace, you edge forwards. As you move, the presence in your mind and the pressure it's focring on you increase. Pulling out you Pokémon's Poké Balls, you hold them ready when a figure jumps out of the shadows and hisses warningly at you. It's a Magmar, and it's eyes seem to be strangely out of focus.... though that seems to be the last of you worries as it curl its claws into flaming fists.
What are you going to do?

Nabooru23~
Ducking your head, you time you moment before rushing out into the open, angling for the Mawile. She shuffles over to make room for you behind the boulder she's hiding behind, then squeaks in alarm as a massive crash from above is followed by a thud as the Aerodactyl is knocked from the sky, falling to land, obscured by a sand dune.
You hastily scramble over by the Mawile as the Lunatone floats down slightly to get a good look at the fallen Aerodactyl
What are you going to do?

SoulflameNinetales~
'Well, if I want a trainer the he/she will have to be willing to train me, feed me constantly, pamper me, pander to my every need...and so on and so forth. I'd also like to evolve someday, so I will expect to be helped greatly along that route, and....'
His voice trails off as he notices you, Houndour and Growlithe staring at him with bemused expressions.
'Ok, maybe I'll just be happy with a decent amount of food and training,' he mutters, rolling his eyes.
What are you going to do?

SoulflameNinetales
30th October 2005, 01:53 PM
SoulflameNinetales~
'Well, if I want a trainer the he/she will have to be willing to train me, feed me constantly, pamper me, pander to my every need...and so on and so forth. I'd also like to evolve someday, so I will expect to be helped greatly along that route, and....'
His voice trails off as he notices you, Houndour and Growlithe staring at him with bemused expressions.
'Ok, maybe I'll just be happy with a decent amount of food and training,' he mutters, rolling his eyes.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'll tell the poochynea that i will train him, but also politely say that i will not be there to pamper him either. It he accepts this, I will use the Master Ball I have (since I didn't start with a pokemon) to capture the poochynea.

Arnen
30th October 2005, 03:23 PM
Nabooru23~
Ducking your head, you time you moment before rushing out into the open, angling for the Mawile. She shuffles over to make room for you behind the boulder she's hiding behind, then squeaks in alarm as a massive crash from above is followed by a thud as the Aerodactyl is knocked from the sky, falling to land, obscured by a sand dune.
You hastily scramble over by the Mawile as the Lunatone floats down slightly to get a good look at the fallen Aerodactyl
What are you going to do?

Desert

I'm going to comment to Mawile that it looks like they went a bit overboard. Then I'm going to peek over the top of the rock for a better look.

Knight of Time
30th October 2005, 06:18 PM
Kyle~
Slowing your pace, you edge forwards. As you move, the presence in your mind and the pressure it's focring on you increase. Pulling out you Pokémon's Poké Balls, you hold them ready when a figure jumps out of the shadows and hisses warningly at you. It's a Magmar, and it's eyes seem to be strangely out of focus.... though that seems to be the last of you worries as it curl its claws into flaming fists.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

All right, a Magmar!

This is definitely another of the fire types I came for here (I'm not revealing the last one unless I find one afterwards), so I'm determined to catch it, on account of I once had an adopted Magby.

I'm going to recall my Jynx and Alakazam, and from here, I'm going to send out Hydronix, my male Blastoise.* From here, I'm going to have him use a Yawn on the Magmar, followed by an Earthquake to shake it up good.* Then, if the Magmar is male, I'm going to throw a Stun Ball if I get him to sleep (if he isn't asleep I'll have Hydronix Yawn again for me to throw the Stun Ball on my next update).

Edit: Once again it's Monday, so may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

Also, to you guys that have it, happy halloween!

*Murkrow
1st November 2005, 05:29 AM
SoulflameNinetales~
Telling Poochyena that you will train him makes his ears perk up; when you continue and explain that you won't be pampering, he stares at you or a second, then grins.
'Oh well, one out of two isn't that bad, right?'
You bring out your shiny Master Ball and hit the switch. Poochyena turns into red light and is absorbed into the ball.

Congratulations!
Poochyena M L10

What are you going to do?

Nabooru23~
Mawile nods in response to your comment before following you as you cautiously edge forward to get a look at what's going on. The Aerodactyl is lying rather awkwardly on the sand, both wings bent at odd angles. The Lunatone floats down closer, causing the pteradactyl's eyes to shoot open and he glares at the rock.
Lifting his head, he begins to scramble slowly to his feet, yet doesn't bother to try to fold his wings. You can't help but notice that a Dugtrio and Numel are cautiously approaching from the opposite side.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~ You get the balls. And it's late, but happy Halloween too xD
Quickly recalling your two Pokémon, you release your best Pokémon for the job. Hydronix grins, then throws his head back and yawns wide and long in the Magmar's direction. He doesn't give any indication of noticing the Blastoise's attack, and charges, electricity flowing over his fist. Hydronix smashes his feet into the ground, making it buckle and lurch, but Magmar springs up, lithely grabbing onto Hydronix's shell, avoiding the attack and delivering a vicious punch as well.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
1st November 2005, 05:50 AM
Kyle~ You get the balls. And it's late, but happy Halloween too xD
Quickly recalling your two Pokémon, you release your best Pokémon for the job. Hydronix grins, then throws his head back and yawns wide and long in the Magmar's direction. He doesn't give any indication of noticing the Blastoise's attack, and charges, electricity flowing over his fist. Hydronix smashes his feet into the ground, making it buckle and lurch, but Magmar springs up, lithely grabbing onto Hydronix's shell, avoiding the attack and delivering a vicious punch as well.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I had a feeling this Magmar might be trouble.

No matter, seems like Hydronix is going to need some help, so I'm going to send out Charra, my female Charizard, and have her use an Attract to get the Magmar's attention.

If Attract managed to work on the Magmar, I'm going to have Hydronix blast him with a few Water Guns.

If the Magmar ever gets weak, I'm going to throw an Ultra Ball at him.

SoulflameNinetales
1st November 2005, 05:21 PM
SoulflameNinetales~
Telling Poochyena that you will train him makes his ears perk up; when you continue and explain that you won't be pampering, he stares at you or a second, then grins.
'Oh well, one out of two isn't that bad, right?'
You bring out your shiny Master Ball and hit the switch. Poochyena turns into red light and is absorbed into the ball.

Congratulations!
Poochyena M L10

What are you going to do?


I will give my fondest farewells to Houndour and Growlithe, then I will move on.

As for poochyena, here as follows, I shall nickname him Fenris, Bred-on move will be Poison Fang and level 10 TM move shall be Snatch, if thats alright.

*Murkrow
2nd November 2005, 08:19 AM
Kyle~
Sending out your Charizard, she flutters her eyelashes at the Magmar and utters a seductive coo. Although it's not clear if she's actually managed to attract him, he is distracted enough to allow Hydronix to hit him with a Water Gun. The blast knocks him back; as he staggers back to recover, you notice that his eyelids seeming to be drooping. Encouraged by this, you call to Hydronix who launches another Water Gun.
Hoping that he's weakened enough, you fling an Ultra Ball in his direction, but he has enough strength left to smack the ball away with his tail.
What are you going to do?

SoulflameNinetales~ Remember the location ~_^
Saying your goodbyes to the Houndour and Growlithe, you decide to walk further on into the South Caverns. Your luck at finding dog-like Pokémon doesn't end there, as you enter a new chamber and discover a magnificent Houndoom sprawled on the rock, fast asleep. A Spoink and Slowpoke are sitting patiently nearby, and both turn their attention intently to you when you appear.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
2nd November 2005, 08:28 AM
Kyle~
Sending out your Charizard, she flutters her eyelashes at the Magmar and utters a seductive coo. Although it's not clear if she's actually managed to attract him, he is distracted enough to allow Hydronix to hit him with a Water Gun. The blast knocks him back; as he staggers back to recover, you notice that his eyelids seeming to be drooping. Encouraged by this, you call to Hydronix who launches another Water Gun.
Hoping that he's weakened enough, you fling an Ultra Ball in his direction, but he has enough strength left to smack the ball away with his tail.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Looks like I'll have to get the Magmar to start panting if I want to conserve the Master Ball I have (against any Pokemon, it is pretty much a last resort unless I was in big time danger), so if the Magmar is still attracted to Charra, I'll have Hydronix continue to soak him with two Water Guns until I can get the Magmar really weak. However, if the Attract is starting to wear off, I'll have Charra Attract him again before I have Hyrdonix give the double drenching to the Magmar.

If possible, I'll throw another Ultra Ball if I see that the Magmar is getting really weak (e.g. if he is panting heavily).

Arnen
2nd November 2005, 07:24 PM
Nabooru23~
Mawile nods in response to your comment before following you as you cautiously edge forward to get a look at what's going on. The Aerodactyl is lying rather awkwardly on the sand, both wings bent at odd angles. The Lunatone floats down closer, causing the pteradactyl's eyes to shoot open and he glares at the rock.
Lifting his head, he begins to scramble slowly to his feet, yet doesn't bother to try to fold his wings. You can't help but notice that a Dugtrio and Numel are cautiously approaching from the opposite side.
What are you going to do?

Desert

I'm going to stay safely behind the rock and watch what's going on.

SoulflameNinetales
3rd November 2005, 06:50 AM
SoulflameNinetales~ Remember the location ~_^
Saying your goodbyes to the Houndour and Growlithe, you decide to walk further on into the South Caverns. Your luck at finding dog-like Pokémon doesn't end there, as you enter a new chamber and discover a magnificent Houndoom sprawled on the rock, fast asleep. A Spoink and Slowpoke are sitting patiently nearby, and both turn their attention intently to you when you appear.
What are you going to do?


Oh sorry about that.... :redface:

South Caverns

I will greet the Slowpoke and the Spoink cautiously. I will also carefully glance at the sleeping Houndoom, since i'm not sure how deep asleep the Houndoom really is.

The Blue Avenger
4th November 2005, 08:23 PM
Jeff~ It's no real problem, just something I wanted to comment on before hand.
Grabbing Fiamma's Poké Ball, you turn and leg it in the direction the Wynaut went....yet you're not fast enough to out-run the water jetting towards you. It catches you round the ankles and you topple over, slamming your head against the rocky floor. The cold water revives you, but as it splashes around and over your head, you groan and faint.

----------------

Woozily lifting your head, you stare dazedly around at the cavern. You've got no idea what time it is or how long you were out for, when you hear a snickering coming from somewhere close by.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

First, I'm going to curse under my breath. A lot. Then, I'm going to head for the East Caverns.

---

Kyle
The Magmar slowly shakes its head, as if trying to clear its mind. Hydronix takes the opportunity to blast it with another Water Gun, but the Magmar suddenly disappears. You glance around, and notice that it has suddenly reappeared behind you and your Pokemon. Before you can do anything, it opens its mouth and spits out a thick, black cloud of smoke. The Smog wraps around you, and you can hear you Pokemon hacking. What do you do?

Arnen
You watch carefully, not making a sound. The Aerodactyl begins to lift off, snorting at the Lunatone, but suddenly dozens of rocks barrel forth from the ground and pin the Aerodactyl's wings down. It screams and thrashes about; you notice the Dugtrio and Numel behind it, looking smug. The Lunatone floats itself down to the bird's level and carefulyl aims at it, but before it can launch an attack, the Aerodactyl blasts it away with a Screech. As you cover your ears, you notice the Dugtrio scurry away, although the Numel seems not to notice. What do you do?

Ben

You haltingly greet the Psychic Pokemon. Th Spoink enthusiastically greets you back, beginning to bounce even higher, while the Slowpoke... well, the Slowpoke doesn't really do much of anything, true to form. You cautiously glance at the Houndoom. It's still sleeping like a big, fiery, canine baby. It seems pretty asleep. What will you do?

Knight of Time
4th November 2005, 08:40 PM
Kyle
The Magmar slowly shakes its head, as if trying to clear its mind. Hydronix takes the opportunity to blast it with another Water Gun, but the Magmar suddenly disappears. You glance around, and notice that it has suddenly reappeared behind you and your Pokemon. Before you can do anything, it opens its mouth and spits out a thick, black cloud of smoke. The Smog wraps around you, and you can hear you Pokemon hacking. What do you do?

South Caverns

Ouch, this is not good.

I've got a funny feeling Hydronix and/or Charra got poisoned here.

No matter, this Magmar isn't going to elude me for long. I'm going to have Hydronix use a Rapid Spin (Hannah, Jeff, Linc, Amy, incase any of you are wondering, I made an Eevee House post where I updated the moves for Hydronix, Blizzi my Jynx and Xeno my male Alakazam, Hydronix got my Rapid Spin TM, Blizzi got the Fake Tears TM I got in a trade from Rebecca, and Xeno got my Thunderpunch TM) to clear the smog, and from there, I'm going to have him Yawn again at the Magmar, and have Charra ready to attack the Magmar with Metal Claw if he tries to interfere with Hydronix' Yawning. If I can get the Magmar to fall asleep, I'll throw a Stun Ball at him.

Edit: It's Monday again, so I'd like the usual trio of a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please.

Arnen
5th November 2005, 05:37 PM
Arnen
You watch carefully, not making a sound. The Aerodactyl begins to lift off, snorting at the Lunatone, but suddenly dozens of rocks barrel forth from the ground and pin the Aerodactyl's wings down. It screams and thrashes about; you notice the Dugtrio and Numel behind it, looking smug. The Lunatone floats itself down to the bird's level and carefulyl aims at it, but before it can launch an attack, the Aerodactyl blasts it away with a Screech. As you cover your ears, you notice the Dugtrio scurry away, although the Numel seems not to notice. What do you do?

Desert

Keeping my ears covered, I'm going to make my way over to a different rock to hide behind.

*Murkrow
11th November 2005, 03:29 PM
Sorry for not updating, I went home for the week, and, er, had a lot more things to occupy my time. And yesterday I got side-tracked by my friend.

Jeff~
Letting loose your feelings, you hear whatever it was sniggering in the dark take fright and run of squealing. Kicking at random stones, you moodily make your way eastwards, eventually arriving in the East Caverns.
There you discover a Machop attempting to teach a Meditite the correct way to karate chop an object. Unfortunately, the Meditite is not paying any attention to the instruction. This might be a good thing as they're 'practising' on the leg of an unconsious Absol who is beginning to show signs of stirring.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~ You've got the balls.
Shouting out for Hydronix to use a Rapid Spin, you hear a slight thunk, before a rushing sound begins to fill the air. The thick cloud begins to swirl rapidly, into a tighter and tighter vortex. Next second, you hear a thud and a snarl/yelp as your Rapid Spinning Blastoise accidentally strikes the Magmar who apparently couldn't see any better than you could in the cloud. As the last bits disperse, Hydronix spins back to his feet and Yawns in the Magmar's direction. Magmar sways unsteadily; Charra hits him with a Metal claw, regardless; he totters and you decide that half-asleep should count. You fling the Stun Ball, crossing your fingers as Magmar vanishes inside.
And in a matter of seconds, it's all over.

Congratulations!
Magmar (L16 M)

What are you going to do?

Nabboru23~
Clamping your hands over your ears, you stagger away, diving behind another, further-away, rock. This is just in time as an extra loud screech roars from behind and in a cloud of sand, the Aerodactyl manages to lift off again. The injuries it took to its wings prevent it from flying high, but it swoops down over the land, giving you a fine view of its muscular body. Tilting its wings, it circles low, brushing the ground with its wingtips as it re-faces Lunatone.
Snarling, it bears it teeth and lunges forward; Lunatone attempts to hit it with an ice Beam, but Aerodactyl stalls and just doges it. Flashing forward with Agility, it swings round to hit Lunatone from the back. The moon tries to counter with a Shadow Ball, but Aerodactyl takes the attack before seizing the rock in its teeth and biting deep.
Even from where you're sitting, you hear the crunch of rock.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
11th November 2005, 04:16 PM
Kyle~ You've got the balls.
Shouting out for Hydronix to use a Rapid Spin, you hear a slight thunk, before a rushing sound begins to fill the air. The thick cloud begins to swirl rapidly, into a tighter and tighter vortex. Next second, you hear a thud and a snarl/yelp as your Rapid Spinning Blastoise accidentally strikes the Magmar who apparently couldn't see any better than you could in the cloud. As the last bits disperse, Hydronix spins back to his feet and Yawns in the Magmar's direction. Magmar sways unsteadily; Charra hits him with a Metal claw, regardless; he totters and you decide that half-asleep should count. You fling the Stun Ball, crossing your fingers as Magmar vanishes inside.
And in a matter of seconds, it's all over.

Congratulations!
Magmar (L16 M)

What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Excellent, that's two out of three fire Pokemon I wanted that I found and caught here.

It's definitely been a while since I had my old adopted male Magby (his name was Volco), but I'm not going to name the Magmar after him. Instead, I'm going to call him Archimedes. I'll make his breed-on move Cross Chop, and his free TM Flamethrower. For an added bonus, I'm going to give Archimedes a second bred-on move, namely the Barrier TM I got from the EMT at Goldenrod Tower in October. It will probably suit him well.

As for myself, I'm going to patiently wait, seeing if the original mystery Pokemon that contacted me earlier is around. If it is, and it's nearby, I'm going to check it out. If the original mystery Pokemon is not around, I'm going to ask it to give me directions to it. However, if I hear absolutely nothing, I'm going to move onward. The time has come for me to soon find and catch a Pokemon I almost had in my adoptees team over a year ago (I'm not disclosing the species of the Pokemon I once had, though).

The Blue Avenger
11th November 2005, 11:36 PM
Jeff~
Letting loose your feelings, you hear whatever it was sniggering in the dark take fright and run of squealing. Kicking at random stones, you moodily make your way eastwards, eventually arriving in the East Caverns.
There you discover a Machop attempting to teach a Meditite the correct way to karate chop an object. Unfortunately, the Meditite is not paying any attention to the instruction. This might be a good thing as they're 'practising' on the leg of an unconsious Absol who is beginning to show signs of stirring.
What are you going to do?


East Caves

I'ma keep moving.

---

Kyle
You wait. And wait. And wait some more. When suddenly... you wait. After some more waiting, you decide to... wait. Eventually, you decide that the mysterious voice must have left. You continue on through the caves. In the next cavern, you are hit with deja vu - a jet of flame narrowly misses you. A second jet bursts forth and also fails to hit you. Diving behind a rock for cover, you glance around: a Torchic and a Vulpix are aiming blasts all over the room. An Absol is neatly jumping from boulder to boulder, didging. Turning away from them, you notice a small Carvanha in a similarly small puddle, gasping for breath. What do you do?

Wolfsong
11th November 2005, 11:45 PM
Amy
You send out your Pokemon. Moving quickly, they dispatch the three Treecko to slumberland. Thanking them, you move to the pond that the Treecko were guarding. You set the Chinchou in it, and it splashes around a bit before looking up at you and thanking you immensely. What do you do?



Meadow.

I'll watch the chinchou a few minutes then continue looking around the meadow.

TheBlueAvenger


Not even slightly interested in catching the pokemon in the room, you hurry past the stirring absol into the next room. There you hear the sound of splashing and you look around discovering a small pool. In that pool, is a Carvanah swimming about erratically trying to keep as much distance between the outer edges of the small pool and the curious tyrogue. A snort of amusement from behind causes you to turn around. There is a huge houndoom watching the unfolding scene with much amusement. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
11th November 2005, 11:52 PM
TheBlueAvenger


Not even slightly interested in catching the pokemon in the room, you hurry past the stirring absol into the next room. There you hear the sound of splashing and you look around discovering a small pool. In that pool, is a Carvanah swimming about erratically trying to keep as much distance between the outer edges of the small pool and the curious tyrogue. A snort of amusement from behind causes you to turn around. There is a huge houndoom watching the unfolding scene with much amusement. What will you do?


East Caves

I'll go over and get the Tyrogue's attention. First, I'll ask if it would like to travel with me. If yes, I'll toss a Pokeball at it, if not, I'll challenge it and send out my male Slwoking, Lento.

---

Amy
You watch the Chinchou - it seems very happy indeed. Eventually, it drifts off into a nap, and you keep moving. However, you're soon stopped by a huge shadow passing overhead, coinciding with a noise very much like a jet. You glance up, and notice a Tropius circling in the sky. Diverting your attention, you see a herd of Girafarig running in the distance. A Lotad wanders absentmindedly in front of you. What do you do?

Knight of Time
12th November 2005, 09:26 AM
Kyle
You wait. And wait. And wait some more. When suddenly... you wait. After some more waiting, you decide to... wait. Eventually, you decide that the mysterious voice must have left. You continue on through the caves. In the next cavern, you are hit with deja vu - a jet of flame narrowly misses you. A second jet bursts forth and also fails to hit you. Diving behind a rock for cover, you glance around: a Torchic and a Vulpix are aiming blasts all over the room. An Absol is neatly jumping from boulder to boulder, didging. Turning away from them, you notice a small Carvanha in a similarly small puddle, gasping for breath. What do you do?

South Caverns

Okay, I already have an adopted Vulpix and Absol, but since this area definitely isn't completely safe, I'm going to send out Xeno my male Alakazam to Teleport me to a different area in the South Caverns.

*Murkrow
13th November 2005, 08:40 AM
Jeff~
Striding over, you easliy catch the Tyrogue's attention; pulling out a Poké Ball, you grin and ask whether or not he'd like to come along with you. He scowls and shakes his head, but before he can turn away, you release your Slowking.
Lento assumes a battle position, but before you can issue any orders, the Tyrogue charges forward and kicks Lento hard on the side of his head.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Uninterested, you send out your Alakazam, watching as your surroundings waver and fade away. As you rematerialise, you hear a gasp and a Ponyta comes charging over, looking at you in amazement.
Behind her, you can also see a Cyndaquil and Poochyena watching you with some trepidation.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
13th November 2005, 09:50 AM
Jeff~
Striding over, you easliy catch the Tyrogue's attention; pulling out a Poké Ball, you grin and ask whether or not he'd like to come along with you. He scowls and shakes his head, but before he can turn away, you release your Slowking.
Lento assumes a battle position, but before you can issue any orders, the Tyrogue charges forward and kicks Lento hard on the side of his head.
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

I'll have Lento blast Tyrogue with a couple of Psychics, then he'll Yawn.

Knight of Time
13th November 2005, 06:13 PM
Kyle~
Uninterested, you send out your Alakazam, watching as your surroundings waver and fade away. As you rematerialise, you hear a gasp and a Ponyta comes charging over, looking at you in amazement.
Behind her, you can also see a Cyndaquil and Poochyena watching you with some trepidation.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Ooh, another Ponyta.

I'm going to say hello to her and the other two Pokemon before I move on again.

*Murkrow
14th November 2005, 01:02 PM
Jeff~
Retaliating as fast as he can, Lento sends a blast of psychic power shooting towards the Tyrogue. He rsponds by throwing up a protective shield, which deflects the oncoming attack away. Undetered, Lento aims another shot; Tyrogue attempts to continue with his shield, but it fades away, allowing Lento's attack to send the smaller fighter smashing into the wall opposite.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Cheerfully saying hello to the Ponyta and other Pokémon, you hurry away before any of them can respond, entering the next cavern. A glittering gem is lying on the floor ahead of you; as you approach, a Houndour charges out of nowhere and bats it away. A Drowzee appears soon after, chasing after and giving the gem a good kick when he can.
Sobs alert you to another creature; a Torkoal is curled up in the corner, crying, with a gem-shaped hole in his shell.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
14th November 2005, 01:12 PM
Kyle~
Cheerfully saying hello to the Ponyta and other Pokémon, you hurry away before any of them can respond, entering the next cavern. A glittering gem is lying on the floor ahead of you; as you approach, a Houndour charges out of nowhere and bats it away. A Drowzee appears soon after, chasing after and giving the gem a good kick when he can.
Sobs alert you to another creature; a Torkoal is curled up in the corner, crying, with a gem-shaped hole in his shell.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Uh oh, looks like this gem might belong to the poor Torkoal, so I'm going to ask him if it does belong to him. If it does, I'm going to tell him I'll make sure I get it back for him. Then I'm going to have Xeno (my male Alakazam) use a fast Psychic to pull the gem away from the Houndour and Drowzee and into the Torkoal's shell, telling them it is not nice to take something that doesn't belong to them.

Say, since it's Monday, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

Also, there's something else I need to ask. If a wild Pokemon is paralyzed or is asleep, is an Ultra Ball as effective as a Stun Ball?

*Murkrow
15th November 2005, 01:58 PM
Kyle~ You get the balls. And in response to your question, it generally depends on the updater, though giving a Pokémon a status affliction generally will make it easier to catch, regardless. So yes, generally, though other things will obviously be factored in as well.

The Torkoal doesn't respond when you ask if the gem belongs to him, but it seems too much of a coincidence for you to ignore, so you send out your Alakazam, who focuses on the glittering object being flung around. It shakes, then rapidly jerks away from the Houndour and Drowzee, shooting across the cavern and drifting into your hand. The Torkoal lifts his head and stares at you, his tears drying out as you tell the other Pokémon that what they were doing isn't very nice; both blink, though the Drowzee does look rather shamefaced.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
15th November 2005, 02:03 PM
Kyle~ You get the balls. And in response to your question, it generally depends on the updater, though giving a Pokémon a status affliction generally will make it easier to catch, regardless. So yes, generally, though other things will obviously be factored in as well.

The Torkoal doesn't respond when you ask if the gem belongs to him, but it seems too much of a coincidence for you to ignore, so you send out your Alakazam, who focuses on the glittering object being flung around. It shakes, then rapidly jerks away from the Houndour and Drowzee, shooting across the cavern and drifting into your hand. The Torkoal lifts his head and stares at you, his tears drying out as you tell the other Pokémon that what they were doing isn't very nice; both blink, though the Drowzee does look rather shamefaced.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Okay, I'm going to ask the Torkoal how he lost his gem, then I'm going to turn to the Drowzee, awaiting an apology from him. If he (the Drowzee) does apologize, I'll forgive him. I'll also be ready to forgive the Houndour if it decides to apologize too.

The Blue Avenger
15th November 2005, 05:16 PM
Jeff~
Retaliating as fast as he can, Lento sends a blast of psychic power shooting towards the Tyrogue. He rsponds by throwing up a protective shield, which deflects the oncoming attack away. Undetered, Lento aims another shot; Tyrogue attempts to continue with his shield, but it fades away, allowing Lento's attack to send the smaller fighter smashing into the wall opposite.
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

I will have Lento use Psychic again. Then Lento shall Yawn until Tyrogue's asleep, at which point I shall hurl an Ultra Ball.

---

Kyle
The Torkoal closes its eyes for a second, as if to gather its thoughts. When it opens it eyes, it speaks up, very quietly. "I was... sleeping," it mutters. "When I woke up, they were... kicking my gem around." The Drowzee immediately steps forward, blushing profusely. It apologizes quietly to the Torkoal, who nods slowly. The Houndour, on the other hand, turns away and begins to torment a Slowpoke who just happened to enter the chamber. What do you do?

Knight of Time
15th November 2005, 05:19 PM
Kyle
The Torkoal closes its eyes for a second, as if to gather its thoughts. When it opens it eyes, it speaks up, very quietly. "I was... sleeping," it mutters. "When I woke up, they were... kicking my gem around." The Drowzee immediately steps forward, blushing profusely. It apologizes quietly to the Torkoal, who nods slowly. The Houndour, on the other hand, turns away and begins to torment a Slowpoke who just happened to enter the chamber. What do you do?


South Caverns

Okay, I'm going to put the gem back where it belongs in the Torkoal (hopefully I won't accidently burn myself), then I'm going to say "You're welcome" to the Torkoal before I recall my Alakazam back into his Pokeball and move on again to another cavern in the area.

*Murkrow
16th November 2005, 02:21 PM
Jeff~
Lento focuses on another Psychic, picking the Tyrogue up and smashing him against the floor. Judging the fighter to be weakened enough, you call out for him to stop and switch to Yawn; as Lento opens his mouth wide, the other Pokémon shudders, before blurring. He shoots across the distance between them, smashing Lento hard in the mouth with a Mach Punch. Your Slowking stumbles back, as Tyrogue eyes droop. He has one last tactic though; seconds before he falls asleep, he spits a mouthful of thick poison on Lento's head.
Lento yelps as you fling an Ultra Ball in the Tyrogue's direction; after taking that heavy damage and asleep to boot, he is easily caught.

Congratulations!
Tyrogue L10 M

What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Desperately hoping that you're not going to get burnt, you carefully manouver the gem into its rightful place in the Torkoal's shell. Luckily enough, you aren't burned; all you feel is a rather nice, steady glow of heat against you hands. Smiling, you say good bye, 'you're welcome', before you recall Xeno.
Striding away and into the next cavern, you instantly receive a flash of light in your eyes. Yelping, you cover them and stumble around for a bit before something grabs you. Looking down, you manage to make out a Metang staring at you. It quickly apologises; it turns out that it was practising its Flash move, just as you walked in. Nodding, you manage to sneak a look around- a Combusken and Absol are sitting contentedly on the opposite side of the cave.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
16th November 2005, 02:24 PM
Kyle~
Desperately hoping that you're not going to get burnt, you carefully manouver the gem into its rightful place in the Torkoal's shell. Luckily enough, you aren't burned; all you feel is a rather nice, steady glow of heat against you hands. Smiling, you say good bye, 'you're welcome', before you recall Xeno.
Striding away and into the next cavern, you instantly receive a flash of light in your eyes. Yelping, you cover them and stumble around for a bit before something grabs you. Looking down, you manage to make out a Metang staring at you. It quickly apologises; it turns out that it was practising its Flash move, just as you walked in. Nodding, you manage to sneak a look around- a Combusken and Absol are sitting contentedly on the opposite side of the cave.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'm going to say "Don't worry, I'm okay. Accidents are accidents after all." to the Metang before I go on again.

*Murkrow
16th November 2005, 02:32 PM
Kyle~
Reassuring the Metang that accidents do happen, you trot through the cavern as fast as you can, giving an exaggerated wave at the flustered steel type who is watching you worriedly as you leave.
Once you're some way from the cave, down the newest passage, you slow down and look around to see what you can spot. A Charmander is sitting poking at the wall a little way off; closer to you, a Kirlia is fanning herself extravantly and looking smug, watched by a contemptuous looking Cacturne.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
16th November 2005, 02:53 PM
Kyle~
Reassuring the Metang that accidents do happen, you trot through the cavern as fast as you can, giving an exaggerated wave at the flustered steel type who is watching you worriedly as you leave.
Once you're some way from the cave, down the newest passage, you slow down and look around to see what you can spot. A Charmander is sitting poking at the wall a little way off; closer to you, a Kirlia is fanning herself extravantly and looking smug, watched by a contemptuous looking Cacturne.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'm going to move on once again, doing my best to stay away from the Cacturne.

*Murkrow
17th November 2005, 02:34 PM
Kyle~
Ignoring (and avoiding) these Pokémon, you continue further into the South Caverns. After a bit of searching you find a pair of Girafarig's happily grooming each other. As you watch them, you notice that you're suddenly standing in shadow; looking up, you realise that a Solrock is hovering above you.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
17th November 2005, 02:41 PM
Kyle~
Ignoring (and avoiding) these Pokémon, you continue further into the South Caverns. After a bit of searching you find a pair of Girafarig's happily grooming each other. As you watch them, you notice that you're suddenly standing in shadow; looking up, you realise that a Solrock is hovering above you.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'm going to say hello to the Solrock above me and also say hello to the two Girafarig before I keep going on.

The Blue Avenger
17th November 2005, 03:36 PM
Jeff~
Lento focuses on another Psychic, picking the Tyrogue up and smashing him against the floor. Judging the fighter to be weakened enough, you call out for him to stop and switch to Yawn; as Lento opens his mouth wide, the other Pokémon shudders, before blurring. He shoots across the distance between them, smashing Lento hard in the mouth with a Mach Punch. Your Slowking stumbles back, as Tyrogue eyes droop. He has one last tactic though; seconds before he falls asleep, he spits a mouthful of thick poison on Lento's head.
Lento yelps as you fling an Ultra Ball in the Tyrogue's direction; after taking that heavy damage and asleep to boot, he is easily caught.

Congratulations!
Tyrogue L10 M

What are you going to do?


East Caves

Excellent. Tyrogue's bred-on move will be Hi Jump Kick, and his level 10 move will be Earthquake. I will decide on a name for him soon. Anyway, I'll recall Lento and move on.

---

Kyle

You greet the Pokemon. The Solrock acknowledges you with a slow nod, but the Girafarig start suddenly, and then greet you back, looking slightly flustered. You keep going, and soon, you come across an odd sight - a rock hovering in the air, moving back and forth. Stepping back, you notice the Ralts and the Drowzee who seem to be focusing hard on the rock. It looks like they're trying to shift it towards one another. A Wynaut watches them, looking slightly bemused, but keeping quiet. What do you do?

Knight of Time
17th November 2005, 03:39 PM
Kyle

You greet the Pokemon. The Solrock acknowledges you with a slow nod, but the Girafarig start suddenly, and then greet you back, looking slightly flustered. You keep going, and soon, you come across an odd sight - a rock hovering in the air, moving back and forth. Stepping back, you notice the Ralts and the Drowzee who seem to be focusing hard on the rock. It looks like they're trying to shift it towards one another. A Wynaut watches them, looking slightly bemused, but keeping quiet. What do you do?


South Caverns

I'll keep going as usual.

*Murkrow
21st November 2005, 05:49 AM
Jeff~
Recalling your Slowking, you walk on. As you enter the next cavenr, you're just in time to see a Machop deliver a smashing blow to a Mankey. The fighter stumbles, then crashes to the ground; as the Machop cheers happily, he suddenly begins to glow, evolving into a Machoke!
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Still looking for that elusive Pokémon, you move onwards, discovering a pool full of thrashing water. Squinting into the depths, you realise that the movement is the result of a couple of Carvanha's and a Sharpedo fighting over some unidentifiable body.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
21st November 2005, 06:00 AM
Kyle~
Still looking for that elusive Pokémon, you move onwards, discovering a pool full of thrashing water. Squinting into the depths, you realise that the movement is the result of a couple of Carvanha's and a Sharpedo fighting over some unidentifiable body.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Wowsers, a Sharpedo.

I remember I used to have one in the old days, but this time around, I'm not going to include the Pokemon in my captees collection. Anyway, I'm going to see what this body is, moving slowly and steadily toward the piranha and shark Pokemon, doing my best to avert their attention to me.

Okay, since it is Monday, I'd like the usual assortment of a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please.

*Murkrow
23rd November 2005, 06:08 AM
Kyle~ *Hands over balls*
The Carvanh and Sharpedo are too interested in their meal to pay any attention to the outisde world, allowing you to approach and sneak a closer glance into the water. As they continue to fight over it, you see that the body belongs to a Houndour. As you recognise it, the Sharpedo takes the opportunity to tear away from the two under-evolved Pokémon, dragging his prize deeper.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
23rd November 2005, 08:29 AM
Jeff~
Recalling your Slowking, you walk on. As you enter the next cavenr, you're just in time to see a Machop deliver a smashing blow to a Mankey. The fighter stumbles, then crashes to the ground; as the Machop cheers happily, he suddenly begins to glow, evolving into a Machoke!
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

I'm going to congratulate the Machoke and move on.

Knight of Time
23rd November 2005, 08:41 AM
Kyle~ *Hands over balls*
The Carvanh and Sharpedo are too interested in their meal to pay any attention to the outisde world, allowing you to approach and sneak a closer glance into the water. As they continue to fight over it, you see that the body belongs to a Houndour. As you recognise it, the Sharpedo takes the opportunity to tear away from the two under-evolved Pokémon, dragging his prize deeper.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Uh oh, now this is bad.

I feel so sorry for the Houndour. To know that it must have been badly injured or KOed by these vicious water Pokemon, this would have definitely been a good situation for me to have a captee with Thunderbolt. Too bad I don't have one that can learn the move. No matter, I have to rescue that Houndour, whether it was KOed or not, so I'm going to quickly send out Charra my female Charizard and have her Metal Claw the Sharpedo's side as fast as she can. If I can get him to lose his grip on the Houndour, I'm going to have Charra pick up the Houndour and bring it away from the water as fast as possible.

*Murkrow
24th November 2005, 01:45 PM
Kyle~
Despite the fact that the water types are, well, under the water, you send out your Charizard in the hope of helping the Houndour. Charra glances at you, then edges forward into the water, her claws glowing white. Unfortunately, the movement attracts the attention of the Sharpedo and Carvanha, and the three scatter, diving down into the depths (Sharpedo still carrying his prey) and vanish, leaving you behind with a silent pool.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
24th November 2005, 01:49 PM
East Caverns

I'm going to congratulate the Machoke and move on.


Hannah, you skipped me.

*Murkrow
24th November 2005, 01:57 PM
Jeff~
Congratulating the Machoke, you wander on again, encountering a very pudgy Makuhita walking aimelessly around in the next cavern. A Sneasel is also sharpening her claws along the wall (and apparently has been doing so for a while judging by the deep gash marks streaked across its surface), while a Houndour snorts to himself as he licks his paw.
What are you going to do?

Me~ Going to the Meadow please.

The Blue Avenger
24th November 2005, 02:00 PM
Jeff~
Congratulating the Machoke, you wander on again, encountering a very pudgy Makuhita walking aimelessly around in the next cavern. A Sneasel is also sharpening her claws along the wall (and apparently has been doing so for a while judging by the deep gash marks streaked across its surface), while a Houndour snorts to himself as he licks his paw.
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

I'll keep going.

---

Hannah
Entering the Meadow, you let yourself bask in the soft sunlight for a moment. However, that tranquility is quickly shattered ans you hear a loud buzzing and crackling sound. Glancing around, you notice a Magneton, a Minun, and an Electrike. They are all sparking quite visibly, and they happen to be advancing menacingly on a Grovyle. The Grovyle jumps onto a nearby tree for safety, and the Electric Pokemon surround it. What do you do?

*Murkrow
24th November 2005, 02:06 PM
Hannah
Entering the Meadow, you let yourself bask in the soft sunlight for a moment. However, that tranquility is quickly shattered ans you hear a loud buzzing and crackling sound. Glancing around, you notice a Magneton, a Minun, and an Electrike. They are all sparking quite visibly, and they happen to be advancing menacingly on a Grovyle. The Grovyle jumps onto a nearby tree for safety, and the Electric Pokemon surround it. What do you do?

Meadow

I'll ignore them and move on. If there's any sign of trouble towards me, let Omega (Shelgon M L46) out to give them hell with Flamethrower/Dragon Breath. Then continue onwards.

Jeff~
Uninterested, you walk easily past the three Pokémon, entering a more cramped, darker area. Squinting through the darkness, you notice a speck of white; approaching it, you realise that it's an Absol, swinging his head-scythe in a rapid succession of moves in front of a rapt audience consisting of a Poochyena and Sableye.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
24th November 2005, 02:13 PM
Kyle~
Despite the fact that the water types are, well, under the water, you send out your Charizard in the hope of helping the Houndour. Charra glances at you, then edges forward into the water, her claws glowing white. Unfortunately, the movement attracts the attention of the Sharpedo and Carvanha, and the three scatter, diving down into the depths (Sharpedo still carrying his prey) and vanish, leaving you behind with a silent pool.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Great, looks like Charra must have somehow frightened the Carvanha and Sharpedo.

Seeing as that I don't want to jeopardize Charra's safety by exposing her to her water weakness, I'm going to recall her.

As for the piranha and shark Pokemon, in a situation like this, I'd send out my female Seadra, but since it would probably be too hard to find them, I'm going to move on. Not trying to be cruel to the poor Houndour, but at a situation like this, there's really not much I can do to help it.

Wolfsong
27th November 2005, 02:30 PM
Amy
You watch the Chinchou - it seems very happy indeed. Eventually, it drifts off into a nap, and you keep moving. However, you're soon stopped by a huge shadow passing overhead, coinciding with a noise very much like a jet. You glance up, and notice a Tropius circling in the sky. Diverting your attention, you see a herd of Girafarig running in the distance. A Lotad wanders absentmindedly in front of you. What do you do?


Meadow

I'll ignore them, continuing on.

*Murkrow

Ignoring the pokemon, even though the grovyle is looking at you with pleading eyes. As you continue to make your way through the meadow, you come across some excited sounds. Cautiously approaching the sources of the sounds, you find that an Igglybuff is hatching as a group of curious and excited pokemon watch. The small group consists of a Taillow, a mareep, and a hoppip. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Continuing on in the South Caverns, you quietly hope to find the next pokemon that you are looking for. As you approach the next room, you come across a ralts, a poochyena, and a ponyta playing tag. The poochyena seems to be it. There is also a Solrock that appears to be watching over the small play group. Unfortunately, when they spot you their game is forgotten and they freeze unsure of what to do? What will you do?

Knight of Time
28th November 2005, 08:05 PM
Knight of Time

Continuing on in the South Caverns, you quietly hope to find the next pokemon that you are looking for. As you approach the next room, you come across a ralts, a poochyena, and a ponyta playing tag. The poochyena seems to be it. There is also a Solrock that appears to be watching over the small play group. Unfortunately, when they spot you their game is forgotten and they freeze unsure of what to do? What will you do?


South Caverns

Uh oh, looks like I may have startled the Pokemon playing tag.

I'm going to tell them they need not be afraid of me, as I am completely harmless to them, telling them that they can resume their little game.

Anyway, since it's Monday, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

*Murkrow
30th November 2005, 09:21 AM
Apologies for my inactivity, been going through an iffy spell. And as a heads up, I've got a bit of work and a deadline creeping up; shouldn't effect things too much, but if it does, then you know why.

Amy~
Ignoring the Pokémon, you move onwards. A skinny little Bellsprout is poking curiously at what seems to be a weird, bulbous flower. As you approach, a Minun comes charging forwards, sparking and drags the Bellsprout back. Just in time, as well, as the 'flower' suddenly opens, revealing that it's really a Lileep, which coils its tentacles around the spot where Bellsprout had been standing.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~ Yep.
Reassuring the Pokémon, you gently tell them that you mean them no harm, so they needn't be afraid of you. They look a little suspicious, though, but the fact that you haven't acted in a threatening way to them seems to help. After a few minutes of staring, they move back, closer to the wall.
Keeping still, you don't speak, which eventually gives the Ponyta enough confidence to kick the Poochyena in the side and gallop off, resuming their game.
What are you going to do?

Me~ I've changed my mind, so I'll stop searching now.

Knight of Time
30th November 2005, 09:50 AM
Kyle~ Yep.
Reassuring the Pokémon, you gently tell them that you mean them no harm, so they needn't be afraid of you. They look a little suspicious, though, but the fact that you haven't acted in a threatening way to them seems to help. After a few minutes of staring, they move back, closer to the wall.
Keeping still, you don't speak, which eventually gives the Ponyta enough confidence to kick the Poochyena in the side and gallop off, resuming their game.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Okay, I'm going to let the Pokemon here continue their little game as I move on once again.

*Murkrow
30th November 2005, 02:37 PM
Linc has been fired for inactivity.

Kyle~
As the Pokémon relax and settle back into their game, you smile and walk away, quietly slipping into the nearest exit. Wandering along this, you notice a Beldum apparently fighting against some invisible force; it's acting like it wants to fly in the direction you're walking, but keeps being dragged back against the cavern wall. Approaching, you also nice behind it a Magmar curled up protectively around a baby Magby.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
30th November 2005, 03:19 PM
Kyle~
As the Pokémon relax and settle back into their game, you smile and walk away, quietly slipping into the nearest exit. Wandering along this, you notice a Beldum apparently fighting against some invisible force; it's acting like it wants to fly in the direction you're walking, but keeps being dragged back against the cavern wall. Approaching, you also nice behind it a Magmar curled up protectively around a baby Magby.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Hmm, another Magmar.

I suppose I'll send out Archimedes my male Magmar to greet the other Magmar as well as the Magby before I move on with him (Archimedes).

The Blue Avenger
2nd December 2005, 05:08 PM
Jeff~
Uninterested, you walk easily past the three Pokémon, entering a more cramped, darker area. Squinting through the darkness, you notice a speck of white; approaching it, you realise that it's an Absol, swinging his head-scythe in a rapid succession of moves in front of a rapt audience consisting of a Poochyena and Sableye.
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

I'm gonna keep going.

---

Kyle

You send out Archimedes. Immediately, he notices the other Magmar and greets her. She tiredly waves back, but yawns loudly and falls asleep. The Magby, who woke up upon your arrival, also goes back to sleep. Shrugging, you move onward. In the next chamber, you very narrowly avoid an orb flung at your head. Stepping behind a rock for the moment, you notice an Unown Q flinging Hidden Power attacks haphazardly around the cave, while a young Poochyena jumps around every one. An Absol quickly jumps down from a ledge and begins to hurl prjectiles at the Poochyena as well. The Poochyena, however, only starts to dodge even quicker and shows no signs of tiring. What do you do?

Knight of Time
2nd December 2005, 05:21 PM
Kyle

You send out Archimedes. Immediately, he notices the other Magmar and greets her. She tiredly waves back, but yawns loudly and falls asleep. The Magby, who woke up upon your arrival, also goes back to sleep. Shrugging, you move onward. In the next chamber, you very narrowly avoid an orb flung at your head. Stepping behind a rock for the moment, you notice an Unown Q flinging Hidden Power attacks haphazardly around the cave, while a young Poochyena jumps around every one. An Absol quickly jumps down from a ledge and begins to hurl prjectiles at the Poochyena as well. The Poochyena, however, only starts to dodge even quicker and shows no signs of tiring. What do you do?


South Caverns

Wow, seems like Absol is so common in the South Caverns to me (I know I have run into quite a few of them, that's rather surprising for me, even though I have my adopted female Absol, Rika).

No matter, I'm going to carefully keep going with my Magmar at my side.

*Murkrow
3rd December 2005, 04:27 AM
Jeff~
Walking on through the cavern, you encounter a female Sneasel flirting with a Crawdaunt. The lobster doens't seem to really understand what's going on, but is obviously enjoying the attention. A male Sneasel is half-watching the two with his head in his hands.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
With your Magmar by your side, you slip quietly past the waring Pokémon, entering the next room. A low humming is evident as you enter; following the sound, you find a Lunatone hovering quite happily over the ground while a Mr. Mime practises setting up a number of psychic barriers. Furhter on, you notice a Nuzleaf curled up asleep.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
3rd December 2005, 10:16 AM
Jeff~
Walking on through the cavern, you encounter a female Sneasel flirting with a Crawdaunt. The lobster doens't seem to really understand what's going on, but is obviously enjoying the attention. A male Sneasel is half-watching the two with his head in his hands.
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

I'll keep moving.

Knight of Time
3rd December 2005, 10:26 PM
Kyle~
With your Magmar by your side, you slip quietly past the waring Pokémon, entering the next room. A low humming is evident as you enter; following the sound, you find a Lunatone hovering quite happily over the ground while a Mr. Mime practises setting up a number of psychic barriers. Furhter on, you notice a Nuzleaf curled up asleep.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Okay, nothing of interest is in here, so I'm going to carefully move onward with Archimedes, doing my best not to disrupt the Mr. Mime.

*Murkrow
8th December 2005, 07:00 AM
*Wanders back in* Yay, free time ^_^

Jeff~
Moving on, you keep your eyes peeled for whatever specific species you're looking for: apparently the fighting type gods really like you, as you enter a high-ceiling'd cavern to discover a Medicham and Haiyama sparring with each other as a Machop and Meditite watch in awe.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
The Mr. Mime is completely focused, so no worries there about disturbing him as you and Archimedes trot out of the cavern and into a series of twisting caves. Your spine tingles as you walk on and Archimedes snarls softly; up ahead, something snorts softly. Noticing a shadow on the wall, the two of you draw back as something slumps around the corner...it's a placcid looking Camerupt.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
8th December 2005, 09:10 AM
Kyle~
The Mr. Mime is completely focused, so no worries there about disturbing him as you and Archimedes trot out of the cavern and into a series of twisting caves. Your spine tingles as you walk on and Archimedes snarls softly; up ahead, something snorts softly. Noticing a shadow on the wall, the two of you draw back as something slumps around the corner...it's a placcid looking Camerupt.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'm going to move on once again with Archimedes.

*Murkrow
10th December 2005, 10:40 AM
Kyle~
The Camerupt doesn't notice you (or at least doesn't seem too) as you and your Magmar stand back to let it pass, before moving on. Rounding the corner, you instantly begin to wonder why the Camerupt was acting so placid, simply because of the fact that you're now face to face with a Tyranitar. The monster snorts and twists his head round and gazes at you with one eye.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
10th December 2005, 12:33 PM
Jeff~
Moving on, you keep your eyes peeled for whatever specific species you're looking for: apparently the fighting type gods really like you, as you enter a high-ceiling'd cavern to discover a Medicham and Haiyama sparring with each other as a Machop and Meditite watch in awe.
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

I'ma keep going.

Knight of Time
10th December 2005, 04:59 PM
Kyle~
The Camerupt doesn't notice you (or at least doesn't seem too) as you and your Magmar stand back to let it pass, before moving on. Rounding the corner, you instantly begin to wonder why the Camerupt was acting so placid, simply because of the fact that you're now face to face with a Tyranitar. The monster snorts and twists his head round and gazes at you with one eye.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Yowsers, a Tyranitar!

At one point, I had made a possible decision about catching one, but since I want to have room in my team for other Pokemon, there just isn't any room for a Tyranitar to be a part of my team.

Anyway, I'm going to ask the Tyranitar if he is asking for a Pokemon battle before I decide whether or not to send out a Pokemon other than my Magmar, who I'm going to recall.

The Blue Avenger
10th December 2005, 05:07 PM
Kyle
The Tyranitar remains silent for a moment before answering your question. "Well, little man," it growls, "that depends entirely on whether or not you're challenging me." He closes his eyes and grins. "But know this - any Pokemon you choose to battle me with is doomed from the start. You cannot hope to match my power." What will you do?

Knight of Time
10th December 2005, 07:28 PM
Kyle
The Tyranitar remains silent for a moment before answering your question. "Well, little man," it growls, "that depends entirely on whether or not you're challenging me." He closes his eyes and grins. "But know this - any Pokemon you choose to battle me with is doomed from the start. You cannot hope to match my power." What will you do?


South Caverns

Hmm, seems like this Tyranitar thinks he's a hot shot.

I'm going to not bother with battling him, even if he tells me I did a "good thing". I'll move on afterword.

*Murkrow
11th December 2005, 01:53 PM
Jeff~
Ignoring the fighting Pokémon, you continue your never-ending trek, passing another Absol that is loping along. She hesitates as you pass, then glances over her shoulder. 'I'd watch it if I were you. There's another dark type up ahead, and he's not too keen on trainers. Sick to death of having them challenging him to attempt a capture. So he might not be too happy to see you.'
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Deciding not to challenge the Tyranitar, you slowly begin to walk away, towards the nearest exit. Nothing happens and you allow yourself to relax as you leave.
'SUCKER.'
A Hyper Beam comes blasting down the corridor, striking the ceiling just behind you, causing a miniature avalanche; ducking, you bolt, hearing him laughing hysterically as you go. As the dust settles, it's glaringly obvious that the way back is now completely caved in. As you stare at it, somehting nudges your shoulder, making you jump...but it's only a Girafarig.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
11th December 2005, 02:07 PM
Jeff~
Ignoring the fighting Pokémon, you continue your never-ending trek, passing another Absol that is loping along. She hesitates as you pass, then glances over her shoulder. 'I'd watch it if I were you. There's another dark type up ahead, and he's not too keen on trainers. Sick to death of having them challenging him to attempt a capture. So he might not be too happy to see you.'
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I'll tell her, "I don't plan to capture him, whoever he is, so I should be fine, right?" before moving on.

Knight of Time
11th December 2005, 07:50 PM
Kyle~
Deciding not to challenge the Tyranitar, you slowly begin to walk away, towards the nearest exit. Nothing happens and you allow yourself to relax as you leave.
'SUCKER.'
A Hyper Beam comes blasting down the corridor, striking the ceiling just behind you, causing a miniature avalanche; ducking, you bolt, hearing him laughing hysterically as you go. As the dust settles, it's glaringly obvious that the way back is now completely caved in. As you stare at it, somehting nudges your shoulder, making you jump...but it's only a Girafarig.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

o_O that Tyranitar knows Hyper Beam? Now that's definitely brutal.

No matter, I'm going to tell the Girafarig I'm okay before I move on again.

Edit: It's Monday, so may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

*Murkrow
21st December 2005, 09:03 AM
Sorry for the inactivity, last week was spent winding down and packing and this week has been spent just relaxing, which is something I'm bloody grateful for. I'll try and update a couple of times more this week, but don't expect to really see me around for (probably the maximum of a week) after Christmas. Simply because I know what I'm getting and it's going to be taking up a lot of my time.

Jeff~
The Absol shrugs as you comment on how you're not going to attempt to capture him, and says that it depends what mood he's in. She won't say any more, so you decide to continue on anyway. Rounding the corner, you instantly find yourself staring into the cold, black eye of a Tyranitar who snarls irritably and swings round to face you.
'Another challenge, huh? Give me your best shot if you don't mind watching your Pokémon be pulverised into a bloody mess.'
What are you going to do?

Kyle~ You get the balls.
Telling the Girafarig that you're alright, you hastily get up and move on, trying to ignore the echoing roars that are still sounding out somewhere behind you. The sound disturbs an Absol and Growlithe; they fling you odd looks as they back away and retreat. Staring after them, you hear a chirping form above and look up to see a Natu half watching you and half watching some Unown's circling overhead.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
22nd December 2005, 03:03 PM
Kyle~ You get the balls.
Telling the Girafarig that you're alright, you hastily get up and move on, trying to ignore the echoing roars that are still sounding out somewhere behind you. The sound disturbs an Absol and Growlithe; they fling you odd looks as they back away and retreat. Staring after them, you hear a chirping form above and look up to see a Natu half watching you and half watching some Unown's circling overhead.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Hmm, yet another Absol in here. I sure wish I could keep track of exactly how many of them I encountered here...

Anyway, incase the Pokemon in here ask me what is making the roaring sounds, I'm going to tell them that there's a Tyranitar who tried to attack me earlier, and I'm going to warn the Pokemon here to watch out for him if he manages to break in through the rubble. Otherwise, I'll keep going.

Say, speaking of Tyranitar, about the Tyranitar that Jeff ran into, is it the same one I encountered, Hannah? I'm very, very curious.

*Murkrow
23rd December 2005, 02:18 PM
Kyle~ I know what you mean, Absol is a lot more common than I would have thought. *Shrugs* And no, their not the same Tyranitar. That was just me being unoriginal personality-wise.

Instinct is telling the Pokémon to get out of their, and fast, so you decide to follow their lead. Moving after the Absol and Growlithe, you enter a narrow corridor; crouching down in order to continue moving, you suddenly enter a large, round cavern. The two Pokémon have vanished, but as you stand still, you hear a gentle chime echoing out. Curious, you move forwards, pearing around the rubble that's lying on the floor. Spotting another exit on the opposite side of the room, you hastily walk over, only to have your way blocked by a Sneasel. Startled, you jump back, only to be rammed by a Solrock. As the two smirk at you, you hear a snarl and look up to see a Houndoom jump onto some of the rubble, a rumbling growl coming from her throat.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
23rd December 2005, 02:33 PM
Kyle~ I know what you mean, Absol is a lot more common than I would have thought. *Shrugs* And no, their not the same Tyranitar. That was just me being unoriginal personality-wise.

Instinct is telling the Pokémon to get out of their, and fast, so you decide to follow their lead. Moving after the Absol and Growlithe, you enter a narrow corridor; crouching down in order to continue moving, you suddenly enter a large, round cavern. The two Pokémon have vanished, but as you stand still, you hear a gentle chime echoing out. Curious, you move forwards, pearing around the rubble that's lying on the floor. Spotting another exit on the opposite side of the room, you hastily walk over, only to have your way blocked by a Sneasel. Startled, you jump back, only to be rammed by a Solrock. As the two smirk at you, you hear a snarl and look up to see a Houndoom jump onto some of the rubble, a rumbling growl coming from her throat.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Oh wow, a Houndoom!

I figured it would take a while to find one, but even though this one is female, I'll still go for her. I'm going to tell her to calm down, then I'm going to tell her the following story:

"A couple of years ago, I used to be the proud owner of a male Houndour. One of my most daunting tasks was to help him evolve into a Houndoom. I had trained him so much, and he was very close to evolving when I ended up losing him thanks to some people who caused me trouble. For me to be without a Houndoom on my team, is very upsetting to me, and seeing one like yourself reminds me so much of him, that I wish I could have evolved him."

If the Houndoom manages to listen to my story and ends up feeling sorry for me not having my old Houndour, I'm going to ask her if she'll join my team, telling her I have something special I wish to give her if she wants to join.

The Blue Avenger
23rd December 2005, 03:21 PM
Jeff~
The Absol shrugs as you comment on how you're not going to attempt to capture him, and says that it depends what mood he's in. She won't say any more, so you decide to continue on anyway. Rounding the corner, you instantly find yourself staring into the cold, black eye of a Tyranitar who snarls irritably and swings round to face you.
'Another challenge, huh? Give me your best shot if you don't mind watching your Pokémon be pulverised into a bloody mess.'
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

I'll say to it, "I actually do mind that. I won't challenge you, then," before moving on.

---

Kyle

You get the Houndoom's attention and tell her your long story. She seems interested enough, although a few points of your tale cause her to raise an eyebrow. When you're done, you st silently for a moment to gauge her reaction - unfortunately, it's not quite what you expected. She sizes you up fo a few seconds, and then asks you, "...People who caused you trouble?" She says nothing more, apparently waiting for you to answer. What do you do?

Knight of Time
23rd December 2005, 04:21 PM
Kyle

You get the Houndoom's attention and tell her your long story. She seems interested enough, although a few points of your tale cause her to raise an eyebrow. When you're done, you st silently for a moment to gauge her reaction - unfortunately, it's not quite what you expected. She sizes you up fo a few seconds, and then asks you, "...People who caused you trouble?" She says nothing more, apparently waiting for you to answer. What do you do?

South Caverns

Okay...

I'm going to tell the Houndoom that one person that caused me trouble was an impersonator of myself I wasn't too thrilled about when he was around, and that a couple of others used to tease me. I'm then going to hold out a Pokeball, once again asking the Houndoom if she could join my team, so that I could put my memories of my Houndour that never evolved to a permanent rest.

*Murkrow
1st January 2006, 02:34 PM
Yay. My week of doing absolutely jack shit has come to an end ;_; Oh well...

Jeff~
'I actually do mind that. I won't challenge you.'
'Yeah, whatever.'
The Tyranitar turns his back and points towards the exit.
'Get out now.'
Not being stupid enough to hang around with something that so clearly wants you gone, you hastily run out of the door he's gesturing at, not stopping as the tunnel slopes downwards. It isn't until a Heracross suddenly comes shooting down the corridor, buzzing like hell that you slither to a halt, staring at her as she sizes you up.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Houndoom stare at you for a second; something in her eyes tells you that she's sympathising with you, but she doesn't comment. When you pull out the Poké Ball, she gazes it you for a second more, then snorts, and bolts to the opposite side of the room.
'That's not how we do things around here, pal,' she grins, 'count yourself lucky that I'm willing to battle you. They'll' - she nods at the Sneasel and Solrock- 'ref this, you may only use on of your Pokémon; if you win then you'll get a shot at capturing me. If I win.....well, we'll talk about that later.'
She smirks then crouches down and snarls.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
1st January 2006, 03:41 PM
Jeff~
'I actually do mind that. I won't challenge you.'
'Yeah, whatever.'
The Tyranitar turns his back and points towards the exit.
'Get out now.'
Not being stupid enough to hang around with something that so clearly wants you gone, you hastily run out of the door he's gesturing at, not stopping as the tunnel slopes downwards. It isn't until a Heracross suddenly comes shooting down the corridor, buzzing like hell that you slither to a halt, staring at her as she sizes you up.
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

I'll ask her why she wanted me to stop.

Wolfsong
1st January 2006, 06:36 PM
Amy~
Ignoring the Pokémon, you move onwards. A skinny little Bellsprout is poking curiously at what seems to be a weird, bulbous flower. As you approach, a Minun comes charging forwards, sparking and drags the Bellsprout back. Just in time, as well, as the 'flower' suddenly opens, revealing that it's really a Lileep, which coils its tentacles around the spot where Bellsprout had been standing.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll continue on, making a wide detour in order to avoid the lileep

TheBlueAvenger

Turning to the heracross, you ask her why she wanted you to stop. However, she isn't paying much attention to you at the moment. Instead, she is looking at comething that she has in her arms. Taking a closer look, you realize that the heracross was carrying a Meditite that seems to be frozen from fear. Finally, the heracross chooses to respond to you. "I... I found this poor guy just like this as i was making my rounds through the caverns. I don't know what happened and i'm not sure what to do to help him. Do you have any ideas?" she asks about that time a pair of Tyrogues arrive bickering about which of their evolutions is the best. What will you do?

Knight of Time
2nd January 2006, 03:11 PM
Kyle~
Houndoom stare at you for a second; something in her eyes tells you that she's sympathising with you, but she doesn't comment. When you pull out the Poké Ball, she gazes it you for a second more, then snorts, and bolts to the opposite side of the room.
'That's not how we do things around here, pal,' she grins, 'count yourself lucky that I'm willing to battle you. They'll' - she nods at the Sneasel and Solrock- 'ref this, you may only use on of your Pokémon; if you win then you'll get a shot at capturing me. If I win.....well, we'll talk about that later.'
She smirks then crouches down and snarls.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll tell the Houndoom I'm accepting her challenge, but I'm also going to remind her that no matter what happens here, I have a special kind of Pokeball that no Pokemon can escape from if they get sucked into it (aka the Master Ball I got from Cheesey months ago). Then, before I send out Archimedes my male Magmar, I'm going to ask the Houndoom if she'll agree not to use Attract (if she knows the move that is). From there, I'll send out Archimedes and have him move close enough to the Houndoom to Cross Chop her by surprise.

BTW, since it's Monday, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

*Murkrow
6th January 2006, 12:40 PM
Amy~
Ignoring the Pokémon, you hurry on. A low snarl rumbles out as you walk; it's coming from a Granbull that's curled up, fast asleep. As you wander past, he whimpers, half rolls over and continues dreaming. A rather fat Blissey is on your opposite side, doing press ups a Plusle and Snubbull watch in amusement.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~ Thank you for not ruining my fun xD And you get the balls, even though it's, um, Friday. *Ahem*
The Houndoom bares her teeth when you explain that you're in the possesion of a Master Ball, but doesn't (or refuses to show any other reaction). She curtly nods when you ask if she will not use Attract, then pounces forward as Archimedes bursts from his Poké Ball, crossing his claws in front of his chest. Extending her teeth, Houndoom feints to the side, taking a snap at your Magmar's tail. Archimedes whips round and smashes his claws forward, catching her slight on thside; she stumbles but darts upand charges in the opposite direction.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
6th January 2006, 03:33 PM
Kyle~ Thank you for not ruining my fun xD And you get the balls, even though it's, um, Friday. *Ahem*
The Houndoom bares her teeth when you explain that you're in the possesion of a Master Ball, but doesn't (or refuses to show any other reaction). She curtly nods when you ask if she will not use Attract, then pounces forward as Archimedes bursts from his Poké Ball, crossing his claws in front of his chest. Extending her teeth, Houndoom feints to the side, taking a snap at your Magmar's tail. Archimedes whips round and smashes his claws forward, catching her slight on thside; she stumbles but darts upand charges in the opposite direction.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Hmm, the last part of this update has me a little confused, Hannah. I'm very sure the Houndoom is charging towards Archimedes, right?

If she is, I'm going to have Archimedes exhale a thin cloud of Smog towards the Houndoom's face, in hopes I can possibly get her more suspectible to a second Cross Chop if the Smog manages to get her in the face (even if the Smog is a bit off). If the Cross Chop strikes harder than the first one did, I'm going to throw an Ultra Ball at her.

The Blue Avenger
7th January 2006, 12:35 AM
TheBlueAvenger

Turning to the heracross, you ask her why she wanted you to stop. However, she isn't paying much attention to you at the moment. Instead, she is looking at comething that she has in her arms. Taking a closer look, you realize that the heracross was carrying a Meditite that seems to be frozen from fear. Finally, the heracross chooses to respond to you. "I... I found this poor guy just like this as i was making my rounds through the caverns. I don't know what happened and i'm not sure what to do to help him. Do you have any ideas?" she asks about that time a pair of Tyrogues arrive bickering about which of their evolutions is the best. What will you do?


East Caverns

I will send out Vivian (Jynx) and have her make a Wish for Meditite, hoping that he'll get better. I'll also send Lento (Slowking) subtly out behind me, and ask of one of the Tyrogues would like a battle.

Edit: The Tyrogue I captured a while back will be named Homen.

Edit2: After a lot of thought, I am releasing my Smoochum, Dolce, into the wild. She's still gonna show up in my stories, but I won't be battling with her since I already have Vivian. *hands over 5 CCPs*
---

Kyle
Archimedes receives your commands and exhales a blast of thick Smog that surrounds the Houndoom; you can hear her coughing and hacking from inside the cloud. "So that's how it's gonna be, is it..." she hisses before opening her mouth and releasing an even bigger cloud of Smog. The cloud swirls around the chamber, surrounding you and Archimedes, who coughs and tries to nail the foe with a Cross Chop, but with his visibility so reduced, he doesn't land the blow. What do you do?

Ace64
7th January 2006, 12:08 PM
This is my first time doing this, so I hope I'm doing it right. Not sure if I need an action, since this is my first post.
I'd like to explore the Meadow.

SoulflameNinetales
7th January 2006, 06:41 PM
Ben

You haltingly greet the Psychic Pokemon. Th Spoink enthusiastically greets you back, beginning to bounce even higher, while the Slowpoke... well, the Slowpoke doesn't really do much of anything, true to form. You cautiously glance at the Houndoom. It's still sleeping like a big, fiery, canine baby. It seems pretty asleep. What will you do?


South Caverns

Hmmm....how i love to catch that Houndoom....unfortunally i don't think i'm ready to challenge it yet, so i'll quickly exit, hoping i don't wake the Houndoom up. And i will also say my farewells to the Spoink and Slowpoke

Knight of Time
7th January 2006, 07:43 PM
Kyle
Archimedes receives your commands and exhales a blast of thick Smog that surrounds the Houndoom; you can hear her coughing and hacking from inside the cloud. "So that's how it's gonna be, is it..." she hisses before opening her mouth and releasing an even bigger cloud of Smog. The cloud swirls around the chamber, surrounding you and Archimedes, who coughs and tries to nail the foe with a Cross Chop, but with his visibility so reduced, he doesn't land the blow. What do you do?


South Caverns

Hmm, I have an idea.

I'm going to ask Archimedes to use his natural ability to make himself glow. If this helps to reveal the Houndoom, I'm going to have Archimedes keep up the glow as he Cross Chops her, if he manages to get in range.

Kiara
9th January 2006, 05:21 PM
I'd like to go to the North Caverns, please.

3 poke balls, 1 master ball, 1 ultra ball, 3 fast balls, 2 stun balls, 1 great ball.

*Murkrow
11th January 2006, 10:42 AM
Jeff~ Releasing stuff's free here. *Boots Dolce away* Bye Smoochum.
The Meditite doesn't respond to the presence of your Jynx as you send her out; Vivian close her eyes and begins to hum gently. As a blue aura materialises around both her and the fighter, you subtly send Lento out who approaches the two Tyrogue, waits for the right moment before smoothly interupting their arguement. As their a way away, you can't hear what's being said, but when one turns and sizes you up before nodding you know immediately what's going on.
What are you going to do?

Ace64~ Welcome :)
Entering the meadow, you instantly spot a Tropius pounding at the ground and roaring. Glancing in the same direction as he is, you notice a Tangela wrapping her vines around a Plusle and dragging the electric mouse out of the way. Once the path is clear, the Tropius begins to beat his wings frantically and charges across the now clear path. As he labourously starts to rise into the air, you also notice a Taillow swooping low to watch the dinosaur's take off.
What are you going to do?

SoulflameNinetales~
Although tempted by the Houndoom, you resist, saying your farewells to the Spoink and Slowpoke before moving on. As you walk away, the corridor begins to echo with a shrieking sound; hurrying up, you follow the noise until you find yourself looking at a Sneasel and a Magby playing an improvised game of catch with a Carvanha. The fish's rough skin doesn't seem to be bothering the pair, although the Carvanha doesn't seem to happy about it, going by his constant shrieks. A Slugma is also quietly bubbling in the corner, you spot.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Concentrating, Archimedes begins to glow as a thin layer of fire begins to ripple across his form. Slightly worried that it may ignit the gas, you move back, but nothing happens. As your Magmar glances round, his light causes weird shadows to flicker across the cave as it mingles with the smog. It looks pretty, but both of you are too occupied with the fight to notice. Unfortunately, lighting himself up like this has made Archimedes an obvious target for the Houndoom.....not that this is totally a bad thing. Easily able to pinpoint her target, she charges in for a Bite attack as he isn't looking.
Feeling her teeth sink into his tail, Archimedes flicks it, then pounces, knocking her to the floor and pinning her down as she flails, her sharp teeth crashing shut over his arm.
What are you going to do?

Kiara~ Welcome to you to :)
Braving the chilly North Caverns first, you discover a pair of cute little Swinubs gosiping about something or other as you enter. They're so absorbed in their talking that they don't notice you as you wander curiously past. The other inhabitants of this particular cave aren't so oblivious; a Spheal comes rolling over and pats you on the foot in greetings while you can see the glint of eyes in the shadows as a Glalie watchs intently.
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master
11th January 2006, 10:47 AM
Man I've not been here in a while. I suppose I'll just start at a new location if that's ok with you. The desert please.

Knight of Time
11th January 2006, 11:54 AM
Kyle~
Concentrating, Archimedes begins to glow as a thin layer of fire begins to ripple across his form. Slightly worried that it may ignit the gas, you move back, but nothing happens. As your Magmar glances round, his light causes weird shadows to flicker across the cave as it mingles with the smog. It looks pretty, but both of you are too occupied with the fight to notice. Unfortunately, lighting himself up like this has made Archimedes an obvious target for the Houndoom.....not that this is totally a bad thing. Easily able to pinpoint her target, she charges in for a Bite attack as he isn't looking.
Feeling her teeth sink into his tail, Archimedes flicks it, then pounces, knocking her to the floor and pinning her down as she flails, her sharp teeth crashing shut over his arm.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Hmm, seems like the Houndoom wants to prove herself to be a challenging opponent for Acrhimedes.

No matter, with Archimedes' free arm, I'm going to have him use it solely to Cross Chop the Houndoom on the head repeatedly as hard as he can until she releases her grip on his other arm. If I find that any successful blows weaken her enough to make her get exhausted or otherwise be feeling the pain, I'll rocket an Ultra Ball at her.

Kiara
11th January 2006, 01:51 PM
Kiara~ Welcome to you to :)
Braving the chilly North Caverns first, you discover a pair of cute little Swinubs gosiping about something or other as you enter. They're so absorbed in their talking that they don't notice you as you wander curiously past. The other inhabitants of this particular cave aren't so oblivious; a Spheal comes rolling over and pats you on the foot in greetings while you can see the glint of eyes in the shadows as a Glalie watchs intently.
What are you going to do?


Northern Caverns

Hmm, tough to decide three pokemon to choose from. But I keep my pokeballs in handy right now, so I will just pass on by and go deeper into the caverns.

*Murkrow
12th January 2006, 02:14 PM
Sceptile Master~ Welcome back :)
Making your way to the desert you immediately have to dodge out of the way because a Cubone is apparently practising his boomerang skills and your, well, in the way. As you duck for cover as the club whistles over your head, you notice a Mawile and Nincada doing likewise. Crouching down to figure out what to do now, you also notice what looks like an odd tree someway off in the distance.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Archimedes doesn't hesitate and brings his fist smashing down onto the Houndooms head; she shudders but doesn't let go; if anything, she only tightens her grip, causing your Magmar to wince in pain. Nevertheless, he swings his fist up and then down again, the thud echoing out into the cavern.
Deciding that you may as well, you fling an Ultra Ball at Houndoom. She realises what you're doing and pulls back, but isn't fast enough. The ball hits, absorbs her inside and tumbles to the ground. For a couple seemingly never-ending minutes, it shakes before finally stopping. Congratulations! Houndoom, L16 F
Unfortunately, Archimedes's arm is - frankly- a mess, where Houndoom's fangs ripped their way through his skin.
What are you going to do ?

Kiara~
Leaving the Spheal to stare, pouting, after you, you trek further into the caverns. A chill descends as you move on, until it's so cold that you can see your breath forming as you breath out. noticing the shadows lengthening, you pause before the causes of it all materialise: a Gastly, Sableye and Misdreavus. They're all sniggering amongst themselves as they gesture randomly about before collapsing in laughter.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
12th January 2006, 02:23 PM
Kyle~
Archimedes doesn't hesitate and brings his fist smashing down onto the Houndooms head; she shudders but doesn't let go; if anything, she only tightens her grip, causing your Magmar to wince in pain. Nevertheless, he swings his fist up and then down again, the thud echoing out into the cavern.
Deciding that you may as well, you fling an Ultra Ball at Houndoom. She realises what you're doing and pulls back, but isn't fast enough. The ball hits, absorbs her inside and tumbles to the ground. For a couple seemingly never-ending minutes, it shakes before finally stopping. Congratulations! Houndoom, L16 F
Unfortunately, Archimedes's arm is - frankly- a mess, where Houndoom's fangs ripped their way through his skin.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Excellent, I finally caught the Houndoom!

Incase you guys were wondering what I was going to give the Houndoom just incase I was to capture her, it's a Solarbeam TM I've had in my possession, saved for this occasion.

Now that I finally caught her (the Houndoom), I'm going to name her Devia. I'll make her bred-on move Will-o-Wisp, her free TM Flamethrower, and her trait will be Early Bird. I'm also going to give her my Solarbeam TM as a bonus, in hopes someday I'll be able to also get her a Sunny Day TM.

Anyway, this marks the end of my South Caverns travels, so now I'd like to head for the Desert please. It's time I started searching for a good Ground type.

Edit: Just so I don't forget, I'm going to recall my Magmar back into his Pokeball before I head for the Desert. He'll definitely need to be recalled at this point.

Kiara
12th January 2006, 09:51 PM
Kiara~
Leaving the Spheal to stare, pouting, after you, you trek further into the caverns. A chill descends as you move on, until it's so cold that you can see your breath forming as you breath out. noticing the shadows lengthening, you pause before the causes of it all materialise: a Gastly, Sableye and Misdreavus. They're all sniggering amongst themselves as they gesture randomly about before collapsing in laughter.
What are you going to do?


North Caverns

Hmm again tough to decided, I think this time I might try and capture the Gastly, since I do not have a capture pokemon yet. I will throw my Master ball and see what it does, if that does not work then I will glance over to the Musdrevaus and possibly use my one of my pokeballs on her. If they both fail I will continue on, trying to get away from them if I upset them in anyway.

The Blue Avenger
12th January 2006, 10:05 PM
Jeff~ Releasing stuff's free here. *Boots Dolce away* Bye Smoochum.
The Meditite doesn't respond to the presence of your Jynx as you send her out; Vivian close her eyes and begins to hum gently. As a blue aura materialises around both her and the fighter, you subtly send Lento out who approaches the two Tyrogue, waits for the right moment before smoothly interupting their arguement. As their a way away, you can't hear what's being said, but when one turns and sizes you up before nodding you know immediately what's going on.
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

Lento will use a Water Gun, followed by a Psychic, and finish with a Yawn. Meanwhile, I'll keep an eye on what's happening with the Meditite.

---

Kyle
You leave the relative coolness of the caves for the sweltering heat of the desert. As you brush the sweat from your brow, you nearly trip over something sticking out of the ground: it's a Diglett, and it's also fuming at you. In the distance, a herd of Rhyhorn charges past, and a Sudowoodo is idly drawing circles in the sand underneath the meager shade provided by a cactus. What do you do?

Kiara

You size the Gastly up and chuck your sole Master Ball at it. As it's a Master Ball, any struggle the Gastly puts up is futile.

Congratulations~! You've caught a level 12 female Gastly!

The other ghosts in the room stare at you for a second before apparently deciding to ignore you: they turn away and start laughing again. What do you do?

Kiara
12th January 2006, 10:16 PM
Kiara

You size the Gastly up and chuck your sole Master Ball at it. As it's a Master Ball, any struggle the Gastly puts up is futile.

Congratulations~! You've caught a level 12 female Gastly!

The other ghosts in the room stare at you for a second before apparently deciding to ignore you: they turn away and start laughing again. What do you do?


Northen Caverns

I glare at the ghosts for a moment then I carry on, happily admiring my newly caught Gastly.

Skye
12th January 2006, 10:26 PM
Hn, I think I'll take up being here again. I will resume my travels at the Meadow, please. On a sadder note, Silas my Swellow and Tiana my Shelgon have not been fitting well on my team and have requested to leave. *pays 10 CCPs*

Knight of Time
13th January 2006, 08:48 AM
Kyle
You leave the relative coolness of the caves for the sweltering heat of the desert. As you brush the sweat from your brow, you nearly trip over something sticking out of the ground: it's a Diglett, and it's also fuming at you. In the distance, a herd of Rhyhorn charges past, and a Sudowoodo is idly drawing circles in the sand underneath the meager shade provided by a cactus. What do you do?

Desert

I'm going to apologize to the Diglett, telling it I didn't mean to trip over it, before I move on further into the desert.

Wolfsong
14th January 2006, 10:36 PM
Amy~
Ignoring the Pokémon, you hurry on. A low snarl rumbles out as you walk; it's coming from a Granbull that's curled up, fast asleep. As you wander past, he whimpers, half rolls over and continues dreaming. A rather fat Blissey is on your opposite side, doing press ups a Plusle and Snubbull watch in amusement.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

I think I will continue on and ignore them.

TheBlueAvenger

The tyrogue wastes no time and tackles Lento who retaliates by pushing the small fighter back with a jet of water. Before the tyrogue can charge forwards again Lento envelops him in a violet glow. The tyrogue refuses to cry out in pain. He just stares at Lento who makes an exaggerated yawn. In return, the tyrogue yawns in response. While all this is going on, you sneak a peak over at the Meditite who has calmed down and is watching the battle intently. What will you do?

Kiara

Glaring at the ghosts you continue into the next room. There you find a smoochum using a shuppet to wipe her face dry. She squints her eyes at an Absol who is walking away towards a snorunt wiht a smile on his face. What will you do now?

Darkfire

Sorry to hear about that. *releases pokemon into the wild though you don't have to pay to release here* Heading into the meadow, you enjoy the sounds of nature. It isn't long until you stumble across a Bellsprout entertaining a Girafarig by dancing. You hear the sounds of laughing coming from nearby. Turning your head towards the source of teh sound, a skitty playing around a lileep as a Noctowl watches them from the trees. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Quickly apologizing to the diglett, you make a hasty trek further into the desert becuase the diglett doesn't look as if its willing to accept your apology. Soon you stumble across a Geodude having a serious discussion with a Lunatone. Not to far away is a magby and a phanpy trying to cheer up a sad little larvitar. What will you do?

Skye
14th January 2006, 10:56 PM
[center][color=skyblue]Darkfire

Sorry to hear about that. *releases pokemon into the wild though you don't have to pay to release here* Heading into the meadow, you enjoy the sounds of nature. It isn't long until you stumble across a Bellsprout entertaining a Girafarig by dancing. You hear the sounds of laughing coming from nearby. Turning your head towards the source of teh sound, a skitty playing around a lileep as a Noctowl watches them from the trees. What will you do?


Meadow

Uh, I think I'l move on for the moment, ^^; adn okay then.

Kiara
14th January 2006, 11:32 PM
Kiara

Glaring at the ghosts you continue into the next room. There you find a smoochum using a shuppet to wipe her face dry. She squints her eyes at an Absol who is walking away towards a snorunt wiht a smile on his face. What will you do now?



Northen Caverns

Yay just what I wanted! An Absol! I send my Gastly after him and then attack. ( i need to go so I'll post my attacks later)

The Blue Avenger
15th January 2006, 10:20 AM
TheBlueAvenger

The tyrogue wastes no time and tackles Lento who retaliates by pushing the small fighter back with a jet of water. Before the tyrogue can charge forwards again Lento envelops him in a violet glow. The tyrogue refuses to cry out in pain. He just stares at Lento who makes an exaggerated yawn. In return, the tyrogue yawns in response. While all this is going on, you sneak a peak over at the Meditite who has calmed down and is watching the battle intently. What will you do?


East Caverns

Once Tyrogue falls asleep, I will throw a Stun Ball at him. If he escapes, Lento will use another Psychic, followed with Water Gun.

---

Amy
You move on, obviously not interested. However, as you're walking, the air begins to smell sweet and fragrant... very calming. As you take in the pleasant smell, you realize from where the scent is coming: an Ivysaur and an Oddish. You can't really tell why they're using Sweent Scent, but you can see its effects: several other Pokemon have wandered their way to them, including a Meowth and a Miltank. What do you do?

Darkfire
You keep moving, when suddenly, something soft and bouncy ricochets off of your head. You nurse the hit spot and watch whatever it is bounce around, until it slows to a stop - it's an Igglybuff. It looks up at you and apologizes profusely. Meanwhile, a family of Linoone and Zigzagoon watch this spectacle from afar. What do you do?

Kiara
You send out your Gastly to halt the Absol in his tracks. The former eagerly awaits your attacks while the latter just glares at the two of you. What do you do?

Skye
15th January 2006, 10:24 AM
Darkfire
You keep moving, when suddenly, something soft and bouncy ricochets off of your head. You nurse the hit spot and watch whatever it is bounce around, until it slows to a stop - it's an Igglybuff. It looks up at you and apologizes profusely. Meanwhile, a family of Linoone and Zigzagoon watch this spectacle from afar. What do you do?

Meadow

I'll assure it that it's alright, no permanentdamage done, and move along.

Knight of Time
15th January 2006, 05:30 PM
Knight of Time

Quickly apologizing to the diglett, you make a hasty trek further into the desert becuase the diglett doesn't look as if its willing to accept your apology. Soon you stumble across a Geodude having a serious discussion with a Lunatone. Not to far away is a magby and a phanpy trying to cheer up a sad little larvitar. What will you do?


Desert

Hmm, no sign of the lone Pokemon I want here, so I'll keep going.

BTW, if I was to send out my Jynx here, would she be uncomfortable here, even if she used a move like Powder Snow to keep her from getting too hot? I'm really curious.

Sceptile_Master
15th January 2006, 08:44 PM
Sceptile Master~ Welcome back Smiley
Making your way to the desert you immediately have to dodge out of the way because a Cubone is apparently practising his boomerang skills and your, well, in the way. As you duck for cover as the club whistles over your head, you notice a Mawile and Nincada doing likewise. Crouching down to figure out what to do now, you also notice what looks like an odd tree someway off in the distance.
What are you going to do?

Desert

Hmm odd tree, sound sudowoodo-ish to me. I'll check it out. To the "odd tree".

Kiara
15th January 2006, 11:09 PM
Kiara
You send out your Gastly to halt the Absol in his tracks. The former eagerly awaits your attacks while the latter just glares at the two of you. What do you do?


North Caverns

Gastly will do Hypnosis, then lick and then hypnosis once more. If he falls asleep then I will throw a stun ball, if he isn’t, I’ll throw a fast ball.

*Murkrow
16th January 2006, 03:02 PM
Jeff~
As Lento sits back to wat for Tyrogue to fall asleep, the fighter decides to make one last stand. He charges across the distance and slams his fist into Lento's stomach; your Slowking recoils slightly, but then nicely catches the Tyrogue as he slumps forward, asleep. The two of you exchange a glance, before you shrug, walk over and tap the sleeping Pokémon with the Stun Ball. The light flashes for a bit, but you could guess the outcome.

Congratulations!
Tyrogue, M, L9

What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Reassuring the Igglybuff that you'll be fine, you hurry away. After a few minutes, you realise that something is hurrying towards you: as you get closer, you figure out that it's a Bulbasaur, who seems to be being chased by a rather enthusiastic Cacnea. Seeing you, the Bulba' starts to sprint frantically in your direction but is stopped as the pink tongue of a Lickitung lashes across and knocks him over.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~ She'd be fine, unless it was being written as scorching hot...or something.
Not interested, you wander off again, being drawn towards where a spiral of smoke is drifting lazily up into the air. It's emenating from a Torkoal who is slowly digging her way into the ground. An Aron is charging around in the background while a little Swinub snuffles her way across the sand, obviously right at home here.
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master~
Heading over towards the 'odd tree' you (unsurprisingly) figure out that your guess was correct as you draw nearer. The Sudowoodo seems to have planted himself quite happily into the ground, and is waving in some non-existant breeze. He seems completely oblivious to what's going on around him, not least the fact that a Larvitar and Baltoy seem to be having a good laugh at him.
What are you going to do?

Kiara~
Your Gastly's eyes widen as they meet the Absol's; he stares for second allowing the hypnotic waves to flow over him. As his eyelids sink, Gastly extends his sticky tongue and runs it across the dark types face. Unfortunately, the stinging acid on the tongue jolts Absol out of his doze, and he lets loose with an angry crackle of electricity that shocks your Pokémon. Gastly attempts another Hypnosis, but Absol Quick Attacks out of the way, jumps off of the wall and launches himself at the ghost, his mouth open.
What are you going to do?

Me~ I'll use Rage, my Skarmory's, Fly SM to go to Shrine of the Sun, please.

Knight of Time
16th January 2006, 03:17 PM
Kyle~ She'd be fine, unless it was being written as scorching hot...or something.
Not interested, you wander off again, being drawn towards where a spiral of smoke is drifting lazily up into the air. It's emenating from a Torkoal who is slowly digging her way into the ground. An Aron is charging around in the background while a little Swinub snuffles her way across the sand, obviously right at home here.
What are you going to do?

Desert

I'll keep moving onward.

Say, since it's Monday again, may I have the usual trio of a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

Skye
16th January 2006, 03:20 PM
Darkfire~
Reassuring the Igglybuff that you'll be fine, you hurry away. After a few minutes, you realise that something is hurrying towards you: as you get closer, you figure out that it's a Bulbasaur, who seems to be being chased by a rather enthusiastic Cacnea. Seeing you, the Bulba' starts to sprint frantically in your direction but is stopped as the pink tongue of a Lickitung lashes across and knocks him over.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

I'll go stand by the Bulbasaur to stop any more fighting and ask what's going on.

Wolfsong
16th January 2006, 03:34 PM
Amy
You move on, obviously not interested. However, as you're walking, the air begins to smell sweet and fragrant... very calming. As you take in the pleasant smell, you realize from where the scent is coming: an Ivysaur and an Oddish. You can't really tell why they're using Sweent Scent, but you can see its effects: several other Pokemon have wandered their way to them, including a Meowth and a Miltank. What do you do?


Meadow

Since its Monday, I'd like an Ultra ball please. I'll leave them alone and continue to look around.

*Murkrow

Arriving at a wall seemingly made out of crystal, you reach for a pokeball and grab a particular one. Out of it emerges your skarmory. He squawks impatiently for you to get on and when you do he takes off rather abruptly. Hanging on tight, he takes to the air and soon you are soaring above a large forest. In air there are all kinds of pokemon flying around you. Glancing to your left you see another Skarmory effortlessly riding a thermal. To the right there is a Yanma playing aerial tag with a Ninkask. What will you do?

Knight of Time

*hands over the balls* Continuing on, your foot gets caught in a hole and you trip. Looking up you see a sandshrew staring horrified at the sight of her whole. She starts mumbling abotu clumsy humans. Nearby a Magneton and a Gligar watching amused at the sandshrew as a houndour helps you up. "Don't worry about it." the houdnour tells you. "She's always building her dens in the pathways that trainers travel. We keep telling her not to btu she says that its the softest dirt around.* The houndour shrugs. What will you do?

Darkfire

Hurrying over to the bulbasaur's side, you ask what's going on. "She wants to hug me." the young bulbasuar wails. Upon hearing that the cacnea stops and sits down and begins bawling her eyes out. A Tropius glances in your direction mildly concerned. What will you do

Knight of Time
16th January 2006, 03:49 PM
Knight of Time

*hands over the balls* Continuing on, your foot gets caught in a hole and you trip. Looking up you see a sandshrew staring horrified at the sight of her whole. She starts mumbling abotu clumsy humans. Nearby a Magneton and a Gligar watching amused at the sandshrew as a houndour helps you up. "Don't worry about it." the houdnour tells you. "She's always building her dens in the pathways that trainers travel. We keep telling her not to btu she says that its the softest dirt around.* The houndour shrugs. What will you do?


Desert

I'm going to thank the Houndour for it's kindness in helping me out while carefully moving onward again.

*Murkrow
17th January 2006, 04:48 AM
*Murkrow

Arriving at a wall seemingly made out of crystal, you reach for a pokeball and grab a particular one. Out of it emerges your skarmory. He squawks impatiently for you to get on and when you do he takes off rather abruptly. Hanging on tight, he takes to the air and soon you are soaring above a large forest. In air there are all kinds of pokemon flying around you. Glancing to your left you see another Skarmory effortlessly riding a thermal. To the right there is a Yanma playing aerial tag with a Ninkask. What will you do?



Shrine of the Sun

I'll have Rage (Skarm') continue flying on.

Amy~ *Gives Ultra Ball*
Managing to walk away from the lovely aroma, you find that some other Pokémon aren't so lucky: a Bulbasaur and Vigoroth wander past you with dazed expressions as they trek back the way you came.
However, a Smeargle is apparently unaffected and is busy carefully sorting out a collection of different coloured flowers.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Thanking the Houndour, she nods and waves you on your way. Looking around for more Pokémon, you frown at the empty expanse before you...when you hear the Houndour you left behind yelling something. Turning to see what she's on about, you yelp and fling yourself to the ground.
Just in time, too as a very, very angry Flygon comes zooming over your head.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
17th January 2006, 06:25 AM
Kyle~
Thanking the Houndour, she nods and waves you on your way. Looking around for more Pokémon, you frown at the empty expanse before you...when you hear the Houndour you left behind yelling something. Turning to see what she's on about, you yelp and fling yourself to the ground.
Just in time, too as a very, very angry Flygon comes zooming over your head.
What are you going to do?

Desert

All right, a Flygon!

Just the Ground type I was looking for here.

I'm going to tell the Houndour I'm going to do my best to battle against the Flygon, and I'm going to send out Charra (my female Charizard) and Blizzi (my Jynx) right away.* If the Flygon turns out to be male, I'm going to have Charra use an Attract on him as fast as she can, followed by having Blizzi use a bone chilling Ice Beam to the Flygon next.* If however the Flygon is female, I'm still going to have Blizzi Ice Beam her, but not without having Charra Metal Claw the Flygon first.

If I manage to give the Flygon the cold shoulder, I'll rocket an Ultra Ball at it.

Skye
17th January 2006, 09:13 AM
Darkfire

Hurrying over to the bulbasaur's side, you ask what's going on. "She wants to hug me." the young bulbasuar wails. Upon hearing that the cacnea stops and sits down and begins bawling her eyes out. A Tropius glances in your direction mildly concerned. What will you do


Meadow

Uh... I'll move on. >.<; No clue what to do with this situation.

Sceptile_Master
17th January 2006, 08:04 PM
Sceptile_Master~
Heading over towards the 'odd tree' you (unsurprisingly) figure out that your guess was correct as you draw nearer. The Sudowoodo seems to have planted himself quite happily into the ground, and is waving in some non-existant breeze. He seems completely oblivious to what's going on around him, not least the fact that a Larvitar and Baltoy seem to be having a good laugh at him.
What are you going to do?

Desert

Hmm, I think that I'll send Kai, my level 15 breloom out. And I'll give the sudowoodo a good stun spore/absorb combo.

Kiara
17th January 2006, 09:44 PM
Kiara~
Your Gastly's eyes widen as they meet the Absol's; he stares for second allowing the hypnotic waves to flow over him. As his eyelids sink, Gastly extends his sticky tongue and runs it across the dark types face. Unfortunately, the stinging acid on the tongue jolts Absol out of his doze, and he lets loose with an angry crackle of electricity that shocks your Pokémon. Gastly attempts another Hypnosis, but Absol Quick Attacks out of the way, jumps off of the wall and launches himself at the ghost, his mouth open.
What are you going to do?


North Caverns

Well I dunno… Gastly will attemp another Hypnosis before the Absol attacks, when the absol attacks my gastly will then do another Lick. Then I will try a fast ball at him.

*Murkrow
18th January 2006, 03:54 PM
Kyle~
Flygon is indeed male; you release your Charizard and Jynx as the dragon buzzes higher into the air. Charra starts things off by rocketing after him, swooping round until she catches his eye and fluttering her eyelashes in a provocative manner. You can't tell from this distance whether or not the attract worked, but you take no chances and order Blizzi to fire an Ice Beam off. She responds, but the Flygon barrell-rolls and plummets towards the ground, smashing his hind legs into it. A massive tremor ripples along the ground, knocking you and Blizzi over.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Unsure what exactly you're meant/expected to do in this situation, you back away and run off in the opposite direction. When the Bulbasaur's wails have died down a little, you slow down and try to get a good look at your surroundings and what Pokémon are around. Not a lot, actually: a Chikorita and Treecko are snoozing beneath a clump of bushes a little way to your left, but that's pretty much it.
Oh, except for the Cradily that is about a metre or so away from snagging you in its tentacles.
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master~
Grabbing the Poké Ball containing your Breloom, you release him, after which he immediately releases a cloud of dark yellow/orange powder. This floats down over the Sudo-tree, which obviously cannot move out of the way because his legs are so deeply implanted in the ground. Taking this opportunity, Kai exudes a light green aura that envelops the thing and instantly begins absorbing his energy. This doesn't seem to go down to well with the Pokémon; he can't move but you can tell by the look on his face that he's pretty p*ssed now.
What are you going to do?

Kiara~ You do realise that you can give your Gastly a bred-on-move and her L10 TM, right? ^_^ Sorry, that just occured to me, if you do know, then, er, yeah. *Shuts up*
Absol bites down fiercely onto Gastly's upper lip, which is both a good and bad thing. Bad in that dark energy is now crackiling its way through your Gastly's entire body, but good in that the two Pokémon are now literally eye-to-eye. Gastly's eyes glow blue and the Absol, not having anywhere else to look is captured entirely. His eyes droop and he slumps to the floor, fast asleep. Gastly smirks and extends her tongue, giving him a good lick before you fling a Fast Ball his way. Despite not taking much damage, the fact that he's out like a light prevents him from struggling much, and so after a minute or two he's yours.

Congratulations!
Absol, L13 M

What are you going to do now?

Knight of Time
18th January 2006, 03:58 PM
Kyle~
Flygon is indeed male; you release your Charizard and Jynx as the dragon buzzes higher into the air. Charra starts things off by rocketing after him, swooping round until she catches his eye and fluttering her eyelashes in a provocative manner. You can't tell from this distance whether or not the attract worked, but you take no chances and order Blizzi to fire an Ice Beam off. She responds, but the Flygon barrell-rolls and plummets towards the ground, smashing his hind legs into it. A massive tremor ripples along the ground, knocking you and Blizzi over.
What are you going to do?

Desert

Ouch, just what I needed, a painful Earthquake.

No matter, I'm going to have Charra Attract the Flygon again, hoping she can get his attention this time around. Whether or not the Attract works, I'm going to tell Blizzi to hold her ground as she attempts another Ice Beam on the Flygon.

If I manage to strike him with the freezing cold beam, I'll throw an Ultra Ball at him.

The Blue Avenger
18th January 2006, 05:10 PM
Jeff~
As Lento sits back to wat for Tyrogue to fall asleep, the fighter decides to make one last stand. He charges across the distance and slams his fist into Lento's stomach; your Slowking recoils slightly, but then nicely catches the Tyrogue as he slumps forward, asleep. The two of you exchange a glance, before you shrug, walk over and tap the sleeping Pokémon with the Stun Ball. The light flashes for a bit, but you could guess the outcome.

Congratulations!
Tyrogue, M, L9

What are you going to do?


East Caves

Name'll be Hoborg. Bred-on move, Earthquake. And he'll also get the Mach Punch TM I own.

With that said, I'll recall Lento and move to the Lake.

---

Hannah

You continue to fly onwards. Suddenly, however, a huge shadow blots out the sun. You look up to see an incredible sight - it's a herd (flock? murder?) of Tropius flying past, in some sort of mass migration. You pause for a moment to take in the splendor and then look around. A Pidgeotto is perched on a nearby tree, sound asleep. A Fearow is soaring nearby, eyes locked on a Butterfree, who is unaware of its watcher. And a Natu flits from treetop to treetop, seemingly looking for food. What do you do?

Kyle
Charra again tries to get the dragon's attention; she waves at the Flygon, winking at him seductively. The Flygon stops flying around, gently alighting on the ground, but the Ice Beam Blizzi fires immediately afterwards knocks him out of his stupor. he angrily floats back up in the air and fires a blazing hot stream of fire, roasting poor Blizzi. You take the moment to toss an Ultra Ball... it hits the Flygon and the dragon is sucked inside. The ball wiggles once... before bursting open. What do you do?

Knight of Time
18th January 2006, 05:14 PM
Kyle
Charra again tries to get the dragon's attention; she waves at the Flygon, winking at him seductively. The Flygon stops flying around, gently alighting on the ground, but the Ice Beam Blizzi fires immediately afterwards knocks him out of his stupor. he angrily floats back up in the air and fires a blazing hot stream of fire, roasting poor Blizzi. You take the moment to toss an Ultra Ball... it hits the Flygon and the dragon is sucked inside. The ball wiggles once... before bursting open. What do you do?


Desert

Ouch, I definitely can't afford to have Blizzi struck with anymore Fire attacks.

At this point, I'm going to recall Blizzi back into her Pokeball and send out Hydronix, my male Blastoise, who I will have Yawn at the Flygon. Just incase the Flygon tries to interfere, I'm going to have Charra use Metal Claw on him before I try another Ultra Ball (that is, if I get the Flygon to fall asleep).

Skye
18th January 2006, 05:40 PM
Darkfire~
Unsure what exactly you're meant/expected to do in this situation, you back away and run off in the opposite direction. When the Bulbasaur's wails have died down a little, you slow down and try to get a good look at your surroundings and what Pokémon are around. Not a lot, actually: a Chikorita and Treecko are snoozing beneath a clump of bushes a little way to your left, but that's pretty much it.
Oh, except for the Cradily that is about a metre or so away from snagging you in its tentacles.


Meadow

I'll hurry past, going around the Cradily. xx;

Kiara
18th January 2006, 10:39 PM
Kiara~ You do realise that you can give your Gastly a bred-on-move and her L10 TM, right? ^_^ Sorry, that just occured to me, if you do know, then, er, yeah. *Shuts up*
Absol bites down fiercely onto Gastly's upper lip, which is both a good and bad thing. Bad in that dark energy is now crackiling its way through your Gastly's entire body, but good in that the two Pokémon are now literally eye-to-eye. Gastly's eyes glow blue and the Absol, not having anywhere else to look is captured entirely. His eyes droop and he slumps to the floor, fast asleep. Gastly smirks and extends her tongue, giving him a good lick before you fling a Fast Ball his way. Despite not taking much damage, the fact that he's out like a light prevents him from struggling much, and so after a minute or two he's yours.
Congratulations!
Absol, L13 M
What are you going to do now?


Ack Oo; well no I didn’t know that ee;; my bad thanks *Murkrow ^^;;

North Caverns

Yay, well I give my Gastly a nice rest and move on towards what is next.

SoulflameNinetales
19th January 2006, 07:59 PM
SoulflameNinetales~
Although tempted by the Houndoom, you resist, saying your farewells to the Spoink and Slowpoke before moving on. As you walk away, the corridor begins to echo with a shrieking sound; hurrying up, you follow the noise until you find yourself looking at a Sneasel and a Magby playing an improvised game of catch with a Carvanha. The fish's rough skin doesn't seem to be bothering the pair, although the Carvanha doesn't seem to happy about it, going by his constant shrieks. A Slugma is also quietly bubbling in the corner, you spot.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I cannot let them do this! If there is a body of water nearby, I will intercept thrown Carvanha and attempt to get it back into the water (yes, and i know it will hurt...), otherwise i will crossly ask the sneasel why it happens to be throwing around a Carvanha when its obsivously not liking it at all.

Sceptile_Master
21st January 2006, 01:09 PM
Sceptile_Master~
Grabbing the Poké Ball containing your Breloom, you release him, after which he immediately releases a cloud of dark yellow/orange powder. This floats down over the Sudo-tree, which obviously cannot move out of the way because his legs are so deeply implanted in the ground. Taking this opportunity, Kai exudes a light green aura that envelops the thing and instantly begins absorbing his energy. This doesn't seem to go down to well with the Pokémon; he can't move but you can tell by the look on his face that he's pretty p*ssed now.
What are you going to do?

Desert

Meh, he/she will get over it. Now Kai shouldf do stun spore on the sudowoodo. And then one of my trusty ultra balls is being thrown right at it.

*Murkrow
21st January 2006, 04:06 PM
Amy is going to be doing Kiara, SoulflameNinetales and Sceptile_Master. And as a heads up, I've got exams starting on Monday; I might be on tomorrow, but I definitely won't be during the week.



Hannah

You continue to fly onwards. Suddenly, however, a huge shadow blots out the sun. You look up to see an incredible sight - it's a herd (flock? murder?) of Tropius flying past, in some sort of mass migration. You pause for a moment to take in the splendor and then look around. A Pidgeotto is perched on a nearby tree, sound asleep. A Fearow is soaring nearby, eyes locked on a Butterfree, who is unaware of its watcher. And a Natu flits from treetop to treetop, seemingly looking for food. What do you do?


Shrine of the Sun

I'll watch the murder of Tropius fly on for a bit longer before I have Rage shoot a Swift at the Fearow. Then Agility his way out of there. If it follows, Aeroblast it to hell. Regardless, continue on.

Jeff~
Recalling your Slowking, you decide to exit the claustrophobic caverns and instead head to the calm Lake. You're not disappointed when you get there; aside from a couple of Totodile splashing each other, and a Shellder jetting across the surface, all is peaceful. As you pause to decide what to do, a Wingull comes flapping over to say hello.

Kyle~
Recalling your Jynx, you switch tactics and send out your Blastoise who throws his head back and yawns. Flying low, the Flygon banks and shoots upwards, betaing his wings hard. Charra chases after him, slashing at his back legs with a Metal Claw: he flinches and lashes out with his tail. Luckily, your Pokémon dodges before swooping round again as she awaits your next orders.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Running past the Cradily, you hear his irritated screech as he realises that he's lost his prey: not stopping, you pass a Sentret who rears up on her tail to watch you pass. A couple of metres after this you slither to a halt because a battle is currently going on right in your path. A Shroomish is shooting seeds at a Plusle who is sparking angrily.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
21st January 2006, 04:10 PM
Kyle~
Recalling your Jynx, you switch tactics and send out your Blastoise who throws his head back and yawns. Flying low, the Flygon banks and shoots upwards, betaing his wings hard. Charra chases after him, slashing at his back legs with a Metal Claw: he flinches and lashes out with his tail. Luckily, your Pokémon dodges before swooping round again as she awaits your next orders.
What are you going to do?

Desert

Hmm, seems catching this Flygon is going to be harder than I thought.

I'm going to ask Hyrdonix to give out a louder Yawn, but not before having Charra use a Flamethrower on the Flygon's wings. If I can get him to fall to the ground (hoping he'll also fall asleep), I'll throw an Ultra Ball at him.

Wolfsong
21st January 2006, 08:24 PM
Amy~
*Gives Ultra Ball*
Managing to walk away from the lovely aroma, you find that some other Pokémon aren't so lucky: a Bulbasaur and Vigoroth wander past you with dazed expressions as they trek back the way you came.
However, a Smeargle is apparently unaffected and is busy carefully sorting out a collection of different coloured flowers.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

Though smeargle is tempting, I shall continue on ignoring them.

Kiara

Returning your gastly to its pokeball, you once more resume your trek deeper into the North Caverns. Soon, you stumble across a poochyena playfully trying to catch and pin a delibird. A Snorunt watches on in amusement. Eventually, the poochyena gives up and pads over to a quiet corner of the room. He's panting heavily but smiling. What will you do?

SoulflameNinetales

Glancing around you realize that unfortunately, there isn't any water nearby that you can see. Hurriedly, you stomp over to the magby and the sneasel. Turning to face the sneasel, you ask it why they are throwing the Carvanha around. The sneasel looks at you a minute before glancing over at the dark fish. "He wanted to play with us." The Carvanha quickly butted in. "Yeah, but i didn't mean that you could take me away from the water and throw me around." Ignoring the Carvanha, the Sneasel continues. "THis was the only thing that we could come up with to play with him that would keep Magby from getting hurt by water." What will you do?

Sceptile_Master

Although the fake tree can't run away, he can still attack however. Your breloom soon learns this teh hard way. Before Kai can do anything, the sudowoodo had already grabbed some nearby rocks before throwing them at your pokemon. Only a couple manage to hit your pokemon before he manages to douse the sudowoodo with a particularly thick cloud of stun spore. Almost immediatly, the fake tree is frozen in place and helplessly watches the ultra ball heading its way. As soon as it hits, the pokemon is enveloped in a red glow before being sucked inside. It shakes once.... twice... three times before a faint ding is heard. Congrats. You caught a L.9 M Sudowoodo

*Murkrow

After watching the tropius' a while longer, you instruct your skarmory to use swift on the fearow. Mumbling something under his breath and does so. Then he zooms out of sight before the fearow was even aware of what had jsut hit him. Soon the two of you come across a Gligar doing an aerial dance in the attempt to attract the attention of a nearby golbat. Not to far off, a pair of scythers are sharpening each others scythes and comparing them. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Hyrdonix tries to capture the flygon's attention inorder to lure it into sleep with yawn. Unfortunately, the flygon hardly notices him and instead concentrates on keeping its attention on your charizard. Holding your breath, Charra exhales a jet of flames towards the flygon's wings. Unfortunately, he seemed to have been expecting that and he was already in a dive and the flames sailed harmlessly overhead. Pulling up quickly behind the charizard, the flygon bites down on her tail and refuses to let go. What will you now?

Skye
21st January 2006, 10:21 PM
Darkfire~
Running past the Cradily, you hear his irritated screech as he realises that he's lost his prey: not stopping, you pass a Sentret who rears up on her tail to watch you pass. A couple of metres after this you slither to a halt because a battle is currently going on right in your path. A Shroomish is shooting seeds at a Plusle who is sparking angrily.
What are you going to do?



Meadow

I'll move on.

The Blue Avenger
21st January 2006, 10:31 PM
Jeff~
Recalling your Slowking, you decide to exit the claustrophobic caverns and instead head to the calm Lake. You're not disappointed when you get there; aside from a couple of Totodile splashing each other, and a Shellder jetting across the surface, all is peaceful. As you pause to decide what to do, a Wingull comes flapping over to say hello.

Lake

I'll say hi to the Wingull and move on.

---

Amy
You keep moving on, when suddenly you're interrupted by a bolt of lightning forking through the air. You step aside and watch as a Raichu tries to zap a Pidgey flying through the air. The Pidgey dodges every attack perfectly, infuriating the Raichu. A Ditto and a Breloom stand away from them, watching. What do you do?

Darkfire
You continue to walk on, when you come across a Doduo lying prone on the ground. Bending down to it, you see that it's paralyzed; a Plusle nearby, who is giving off electricity (albeit unintentionallly) carelessly while jumping around. A Lileep sits under a tree, asleep peacefully. And a Bulbasaur is, of all places, sitting atop a tree, watching over the Meadows. What do you do?

Skye
21st January 2006, 10:45 PM
Darkfire
You continue to walk on, when you come across a Doduo lying prone on the ground. Bending down to it, you see that it's paralyzed; a Plusle nearby, who is giving off electricity (albeit unintentionallly) carelessly while jumping around. A Lileep sits under a tree, asleep peacefully. And a Bulbasaur is, of all places, sitting atop a tree, watching over the Meadows. What do you do?


Meadow

I can't do anything for the Doduo sadly xx; I'll go climb up the tree to the Bulbasuar and ask why it's in the tree.

Wolfsong
22nd January 2006, 12:51 AM
Amy
You keep moving on, when suddenly you're interrupted by a bolt of lightning forking through the air. You step aside and watch as a Raichu tries to zap a Pidgey flying through the air. The Pidgey dodges every attack perfectly, infuriating the Raichu. A Ditto and a Breloom stand away from them, watching. What do you do?


Meadow

I'll edge closer and see if there is anything unusual about either the pidgey or the ditto.

TheBlueAvenger

Waving hello at the wingull, you continue your search around the lake's edge. It isn't long before you stumble across a Remoraid trying to get the attention of an Omanyte. Meanwhile, a couple of Surskit skate across the water's surface. What will you do?

Darkfire

Heading for the tree, after some difficulty you manage to make it to the top and sit beside the bulbasaur. It just nods at you and allows you to sit beside it. After a while, your curiosity gets the better of you and you ask it why its at the top of the tree. "Admiring the view." the bulbasaur replies before falling silent again. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
22nd January 2006, 01:06 AM
TheBlueAvenger

Waving hello at the wingull, you continue your search around the lake's edge. It isn't long before you stumble across a Remoraid trying to get the attention of an Omanyte. Meanwhile, a couple of Surskit skate across the water's surface. What will you do?


Lake

I'll get the Omanyte's attention and ask if it wants a battle. If yes, I'll send out Lento (Slwoking) and have him use Psychic. If not, I'll ask if maybe it would like to travel with me.

---

Amy
You edge closer, dodging the myriad lightning attacks. The Pidgey and Ditto don't take any notice of you as you examine them - and you're in luck. The Ditto appears to be shiny. What do you do?

Wolfsong
22nd January 2006, 01:24 AM
Amy
You edge closer, dodging the myriad lightning attacks. The Pidgey and Ditto don't take any notice of you as you examine them - and you're in luck. The Ditto appears to be shiny. What do you do?



Meadow

O_O I can't believe my luck these days exactly waht i was looking for a shiny ditto ^^;. Anways, i am releasing Ruki into the wild, but i will keep him around in my stories and such for the time being but won't be in training. First order of business is to get that raichu to quit trying to blast that pidgey. I'll send out Ranec my level 39.5 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings and Laila my Level 18 Female Elemental Larvitar. I'll have Ranec try as discreetly as possible if he can to use mean look on the ditto without it noticing (if he can't then he'll just head straigt for the raichu), before i have him and Laila go over and talk to the raichu asking him/her not to zap the pidgey. Meanwhile, I'll head over and talk to the ditto and ask if it wants to battle. if Ranec was unblae to pull off the mean look and it tries to run, then i'll send out Sunita my L.7 F Dratini to use extremespeed/wrap combo.

TheBlueAvenger

The Omanyte who was doing his best to ignore the remoraid, notices you fairly quickly. It soon swims over and you ask him if he would like to battle. The Omanyte looks a little nervous and shakes his head no. When you ask him would like to travel with you, it looks a bit unsure until it notices the remoraid slowly heading your way. You easily notice a shudder before the omanyte agrees to come with you. "I do want to get stronger." the pokemon admits. What will you do?

Knight of Time
22nd January 2006, 07:29 PM
Knight of Time

Hyrdonix tries to capture the flygon's attention inorder to lure it into sleep with yawn. Unfortunately, the flygon hardly notices him and instead concentrates on keeping its attention on your charizard. Holding your breath, Charra exhales a jet of flames towards the flygon's wings. Unfortunately, he seemed to have been expecting that and he was already in a dive and the flames sailed harmlessly overhead. Pulling up quickly behind the charizard, the flygon bites down on her tail and refuses to let go. What will you now?


Desert

Ouch, this situation is not good for Charra.

I'm going to do my hardest to recall her, but if it turns out she's too far from my range (or if the Flygon tries to prevent me from recalling her), I'm going to quickly send out Xeno my male Alakazam, and have him use Psychic lower both Charra and the Flygon down for me to reach her, and from there, I'll have Xeno squeeze the Flygon with a couple (more) Psychics, depending on if I was able to recall Charra with or without the help of Xeno.

As for Hydronix, I'll have him Yawn loudly at the Flygon once I can hopefully have Xeno's Psychics work on him. Again, if I can get the Flygon asleep, I'll throw an Ultra Ball at him.

Skye
22nd January 2006, 10:10 PM
Darkfire

Heading for the tree, after some difficulty you manage to make it to the top and sit beside the bulbasaur. It just nods at you and allows you to sit beside it. After a while, your curiosity gets the better of you and you ask it why its at the top of the tree. "Admiring the view." the bulbasaur replies before falling silent again. What will you do?


Meadow

I'll look out across the meadow and see what I can see.

*Murkrow
23rd January 2006, 02:14 PM
Split update.





*Murkrow

After watching the tropius' a while longer, you instruct your skarmory to use swift on the fearow. Mumbling something under his breath and does so. Then he zooms out of sight before the fearow was even aware of what had jsut hit him. Soon the two of you come across a Gligar doing an aerial dance in the attempt to attract the attention of a nearby golbat. Not to far off, a pair of scythers are sharpening each others scythes and comparing them. What will you do?



Shrine of the Sun

I'll have Rage ('Mory) fly on.

Amy~
As Ruki trots away, Ranec and Laila both approach the other Pokémon. Ranec narrows his eyes and glares at the Ditto, who glances over curiously then freezes, before a dark aura materialises around its body. With the Ditto now trapped, the two move towards the Raichu and politely ask if he could stop shocking the Pidgey. He just sneers, gives her the finger and blasts the Pidgey again, knocking her inot uncouncsiousness.
Taking your chance, you hurry over to the trapped Ditto and ask if it wants to battle. It scowls for a second, then points at Ranec and transforms into an Umbreon.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Grabbing Charra's Poké Ball, you attemot to recall her, bit the beam falls short: prepared for this, you send out your Alakazam, who mentally grabs the two dragons and pulls them lower. Feeling this mental assault, Flygon lets go of Charra and flaps his wings hard to attempt to escape. You recall your Charizard as Xeno tightens his grip on the Flygon who thrashes about in response. Xeno turns the dragon around in mid air so that he gets a full view of Hydronix's Yawn, but this apparently enrages him enough to twist round, breaking free of Xeno's powers and hurtles towards the ground. He hits it with a crash and vanishes underneath, leaving nothing but a large hole behind.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
23rd January 2006, 02:43 PM
Amy~
As Ruki trots away, Ranec and Laila both approach the other Pokémon. Ranec narrows his eyes and glares at the Ditto, who glances over curiously then freezes, before a dark aura materialises around its body. With the Ditto now trapped, the two move towards the Raichu and politely ask if he could stop shocking the Pidgey. He just sneers, gives her the finger and blasts the Pidgey again, knocking her inot uncouncsiousness.
Taking your chance, you hurry over to the trapped Ditto and ask if it wants to battle. It scowls for a second, then points at Ranec and transforms into an Umbreon.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

Ok, Ranec (umbreon) will start with confuse ray. Then he will use yawn on the shiny ditto and finally finishe with a hidden power fighting. Meanwhile Laila (Elemental Larvitar) will deal witht he rude raichu. She will start with ice beam on the raichu and then flamethrower. If its still around after that she will use earthquake. I'll send Tiana my L.20 shiny espeon will try to help the pidgey with morning sun, and i'll have Aiko my L.10 F skitty try to help as well using helping hand.

Darkfire

Looking out across the meadow you try to spot what all is out there. At first you can hardly make anything out, but after a while, you start to notice the pokemon moving about. A chikorita is playing tag with a sunkern while a meowth uses a sleeping voltorb as a ball. Lastly, you can make out the shape of Parasect scuttling along on the forest floor as a Taillow returns to its nest in the tree. What will you do?

*Murkrow

Not interested in those pokes, the two of you continue on. A Golbat is laizly floating on a thermal. The sound of laughter grabs your attention as a group of two hoppip float past gossiping about a nearby wingull and hoothoot. What will you do?

Knight of Time
23rd January 2006, 02:44 PM
Kyle~
Grabbing Charra's Poké Ball, you attemot to recall her, bit the beam falls short: prepared for this, you send out your Alakazam, who mentally grabs the two dragons and pulls them lower. Feeling this mental assault, Flygon lets go of Charra and flaps his wings hard to attempt to escape. You recall your Charizard as Xeno tightens his grip on the Flygon who thrashes about in response. Xeno turns the dragon around in mid air so that he gets a full view of Hydronix's Yawn, but this apparently enrages him enough to twist round, breaking free of Xeno's powers and hurtles towards the ground. He hits it with a crash and vanishes underneath, leaving nothing but a large hole behind.
What are you going to do?


Desert

Whoa, one thing's for sure, this Flygon seems to be trying to evade any chances I'll catch him.

I'm going to remain prepared however, if I find that the Flygon starts to dig up towards Xeno, I'll have him create a Barrier to see if I can get the Flygon to hit his head on, but as for Hydronix, if the Flygon is about to dig underneath him, I'll tell him to be ready to surprise the Flygon with Rapid Spin.

BTW, since it's Monday, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

Skye
23rd January 2006, 05:13 PM
Darkfire

Looking out across the meadow you try to spot what all is out there. At first you can hardly make anything out, but after a while, you start to notice the pokemon moving about. A chikorita is playing tag with a sunkern while a meowth uses a sleeping voltorb as a ball. Lastly, you can make out the shape of Parasect scuttling along on the forest floor as a Taillow returns to its nest in the tree. What will you do?



Meadow

I'll turn back to Bulbasaur and ask if it wants to join my team of Pokemon.

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2006, 06:09 PM
TheBlueAvenger

The Omanyte who was doing his best to ignore the remoraid, notices you fairly quickly. It soon swims over and you ask him if he would like to battle. The Omanyte looks a little nervous and shakes his head no. When you ask him would like to travel with you, it looks a bit unsure until it notices the remoraid slowly heading your way. You easily notice a shudder before the omanyte agrees to come with you. "I do want to get stronger." the pokemon admits. What will you do?


Lake

In that case, I'll hold out a Pokeball for it. Speaking of, may I have a Pokeball/Ultra Ball/Great Ball, please?

---
Split update time.

Amy
You give your commands. Ranec goes first, blasting the Ditto with a quick, yet efficient, birst of light, leaving the Ditto dazed and confused. Ranec yawns, and Ditto yawns in response, but however, it's also doing it as an attack. Ranec has time for one attack: Hidden Power (which he executes superbly, knocking the Ditto down) before the two fall asleep. Meanwhile, Laila fries and freezes the Raichu using her elemental arsenal. The Raichu fumes, not expecting the attacks, and runs off, leaving the Pidgey sizzling slightly on the ground. Tiana and Aiko try to help it with a Morning Sun, and it appears to work, the Pidgey awakens, looking healthier. What do you do?

Kyle
You get the balls. Anyway, you anxiously await the Flygon's reappearance... and you are not disappointed. It digs up near Xeno, who puts up a Barrier, giving the Flygon a nasty knock on the head. The Flygon fumes and slashes at Xeno with a Dragon Claw, but your Alakazam sidesteps it. With the Flygon now in close range, what do you do?

Wolfsong
23rd January 2006, 06:26 PM
Amy
You give your commands. Ranec goes first, blasting the Ditto with a quick, yet efficient, birst of light, leaving the Ditto dazed and confused. Ranec yawns, and Ditto yawns in response, but however, it's also doing it as an attack. Ranec has time for one attack: Hidden Power (which he executes superbly, knocking the Ditto down) before the two fall asleep. Meanwhile, Laila fries and freezes the Raichu using her elemental arsenal. The Raichu fumes, not expecting the attacks, and runs off, leaving the Pidgey sizzling slightly on the ground. Tiana and Aiko try to help it with a Morning Sun, and it appears to work, the Pidgey awakens, looking healthier. What do you do?


Meadow

I'll send out Sunita my L.7 Dratini to use flamethrower on the dittoumby until its weakened enough to capture and then i'll throw my ultraball. If Ranec happens to wake up before the ditto he will use helping hand with Sapphire but i don't want the ditto to faint.

Darkfire

Turning your attention back to the bulbasaur, you ask him if he wants to join your team. He looks a but unsettled at the question. "I'm not sure. Why would you want me on your team anyway?" he asks cautiously. The taillow tilts her head listening curiously to the conversation. They both seem to wait for your reply. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the assorted pokeballs* Nodding at the Omanyte, you hold out one of your regular pokeballs. The pokemon swims over to it and taps it before being sucked inside. Congratulations. You caught a L.8 M Omanyte. A Wailmer watches on mildly interested as teh Remoraid begins to throw a hissy fit. What will you do now?

Knight of Time
23rd January 2006, 06:28 PM
Kyle
You get the balls. Anyway, you anxiously await the Flygon's reappearance... and you are not disappointed. It digs up near Xeno, who puts up a Barrier, giving the Flygon a nasty knock on the head. The Flygon fumes and slashes at Xeno with a Dragon Claw, but your Alakazam sidesteps it. With the Flygon now in close range, what do you do?


Desert

Good, with his head hurt, that Flygon might be easier to catch.

Hmm, at this point, I'm thinking I'll have to think of another way to get the Flygon w/o using my Master Ball, so I'm going to have Xeno use another Psychic to slam the Flygon into the Barrier he created, and if I find I've weakened the Flygon a good deal from the Psychic, I'll throw an Ultra Ball at him.

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2006, 06:34 PM
Meadow
TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the assorted pokeballs*&#160; Nodding at the Omanyte, you hold out one of your regular pokeballs.&#160; The pokemon swims over to it and taps it before being sucked inside.&#160; Congratulations.&#160; You caught a L.8 M Omanyte.&#160; A Wailmer watches on mildly interested as teh Remoraid begins to throw a hissy fit.&#160; What will you do now?


Lake

I'll think of a name later, but his bred-on move will be Bubblebeam. Anyway... I think I'll head for the West Caverns now.

---

Amy
You send out Sunita, who immediately starts to roast the Ditto. Strangely enough, it doesn't wake up, and when Sunita stops, it looks well-scorched. Shrugging, you hurl an Ultra Ball and... it wiggles once, twice, thrice... ding! Congratulations! You've caught a level 11 shiny Ditto! What do you do?

Kyle
Xeno mentally grapples with the Flygon, running it headlong into the Barrier. The Flygon falls down, looking seriously dazed, but before you can through your ball, it attacks Xeno with a Crunch. Before it can do anything else, you throw an Ultra Ball...

It wiggles once, twice... thrice... ding! Congratulations! You've caught a level 16 male Flygon! What do you do?

Wolfsong
23rd January 2006, 06:48 PM
Amy
You send out Sunita, who immediately starts to roast the Ditto. Strangely enough, it doesn't wake up, and when Sunita stops, it looks well-scorched. Shrugging, you hurl an Ultra Ball and... it wiggles once, twice, thrice... ding! Congratulations! You've caught a level 11 shiny Ditto! What do you do?


Meadow

I'l call her (yes i knwo that they are genderless but she will be referrefd to as a she not an it) Hinto. I will then travel to the Shrine of Suicune with Sunita and her Waterfall SM

TheBlueAvenger

Happy with your new capture, you decide to head for the west caverns. Immediately, you stumlble across a Heracross and a Bellsprout arguing with a venonat and an Anorith. Once you hear one of them mutter the word territory. A Nidoran male and a Gulpin try to get out of the way before they get drafted into the dispute. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2006, 06:53 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Happy with your new capture, you decide to head for the beautiful meadow. Immediately, you are greeted by an angry and somewhat blackened Raichu. A Hoothoot watches safe atop its perch on a sleeping Lileep. A little bit aways there is an Eevee, a Zigzagoon, and a Rattata playing tag. After watching for a bit its clear that the Rattata is it. What will you do?


Meadow

Uhhh, I actually changed my post. I want to go to the West Caverns, sorry.

---

Amy
Entering the Shrine, you notice an abundance of Water Pokemon frolicking everywhere. A Poliwag and a Poliwhirl are splashing each other playfully. A Shellder is swimming slowly through a stream. A Starmie is skimming quickly across the water. And a family of Squirtle are sleeping right near the entrance, where you are. What do you do?

Wolfsong
23rd January 2006, 06:57 PM
Meadow

Uhhh, I actually changed my post. I want to go to the West Caverns, sorry.

---

Amy
Entering the Shrine, you notice an abundance of Water Pokemon frolicking everywhere. A Poliwag and a Poliwhirl are splashing each other playfully. A Shellder is swimming slowly through a stream. A Starmie is skimming quickly across the water. And a family of Squirtle are sleeping right near the entrance, where you are. What do you do?


I realized that after i posted ^^; anyways i edited it. no worries.

Shrine of Suicune

I'll wave at them before continuing on

Knight of Time
23rd January 2006, 07:08 PM
Kyle
Xeno mentally grapples with the Flygon, running it headlong into the Barrier. The Flygon falls down, looking seriously dazed, but before you can through your ball, it attacks Xeno with a Crunch. Before it can do anything else, you throw an Ultra Ball...

It wiggles once, twice... thrice... ding! Congratulations! You've caught a level 16 male Flygon! What do you do?

Desert

Excellent, I finally got the Flygon (man, he's been the hardest Pokemon for me to catch so far, that's for sure!).

I'll nickname the Flygon Dezo, and as for his bred-on move and free TM, I'd like them to be Earthquake and Sandstorm please.

Anyway, I'm going to recall Xeno and Hydronix, and I'd like to now travel to the Meadow please.

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2006, 07:13 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Happy with your new capture, you decide to head for the west caverns. Immediately, you stumlble across a Heracross and a Bellsprout arguing with a venonat and an Anorith. Once you hear one of them mutter the word territory. A Nidoran and a Gulpin try to get out of the way before they get drafted into the dispute. What will you do?


W. Caves

I'll get the Nidoran's attention and challenge it to a battle. If it accepts, out comes Lento with a Psychic and a Yawn. If not, I'll ask it if maybe it would want to travel with me.

---

Amy
You continue on, waving to the Pokemon as you pass by. Suddenly, something whishes through your hair. You duck quickly, and notice a Cloyster firing Spike Cannons all over the place for no apparent reason. You note that a Barbach is ducking near you. Meanwhile, a Goldeen is floundering on the opposite side of Cloyster, unable to get back into deep water because of the Spikes. What do you do?

Kyle
You step into the beautiful...ness of the Meadow. The sun shines bricskly on you. The first thing you notice is a Spearow engaging in a dogfight with a much larger Pidgeot... it's obvious who is winning. Strangely enough, a Treecko is riding the Pidgeot. An Azurill is watching the fight, apparently entertained. What do you do?

Knight of Time
23rd January 2006, 07:16 PM
Kyle
You step into the beautiful...ness of the Meadow. The sun shines bricskly on you. The first thing you notice is a Spearow engaging in a dogfight with a much larger Pidgeot... it's obvious who is winning. Strangely enough, a Treecko is riding the Pidgeot. An Azurill is watching the fight, apparently entertained. What do you do?

Meadow

Whoa, a Pidgeot and a Treecko.

Both of them are tempting (especially the Treecko), but I'm going to move on.

Skye
24th January 2006, 07:12 PM
Darkfire

Turning your attention back to the bulbasaur, you ask him if he wants to join your team. He looks a but unsettled at the question. "I'm not sure. Why would you want me on your team anyway?" he asks cautiously. The taillow tilts her head listening curiously to the conversation. They both seem to wait for your reply. What will you do?



Meadow

I'll tell him I'm a Pokemon tainer and I've always liked Bulbasaurs and their evolutions and I've been wanting one for a while. If he doesn't want to join, that's fine with me, I won't make him.

*Murkrow
27th January 2006, 05:12 AM
*Murkrow

Not interested in those pokes, the two of you continue on. A Golbat is laizly floating on a thermal. The sound of laughter grabs your attention as a group of two hoppip float past gossiping about a nearby wingull and hoothoot. What will you do?


Shrine of the Sun

How...boring. I'll fly on.

Jeff~
Waving to the Nidoran, you motion for him to come over. However, he's too busy avoiding the other four Pokémon that he doesn't notice you. Unfortunately, the Venonat does and utters a shriek, before bounding over to you. She eyes you for a second, then motions towards the other three and squeaks that they are debating about the best way to take over some territory; what would your strategy be?
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Although very tempted by the battling duo, you nonetheless walk on, basking in the gentle sun. A Tropius is doing much the same thing, lying flat on her stomach with her wings drooped casually on either side of her. A fluffy little Mareep is trotting around beyond her, giggling happily to herself, while a Wigglytuff practises his fighting move.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
The Bulbasaur scratchs his head as he looks you up and down. He seems pretty unsure exactly how to respond, but after a couple of minutes, the Taillow chirps, flys down and whispers something to him. He listens, then brightens up and nods.
'Good idea!' -glancing at you- 'could you show me your strength as a trainer, please? If I know for sure what level you're at, then it might help me decide.'
He turns and gives a quick scan of the area. 'I'm sure we could find something good for you to battle if you want.'
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
27th January 2006, 06:03 AM
Kyle~
Although very tempted by the battling duo, you nonetheless walk on, basking in the gentle sun. A Tropius is doing much the same thing, lying flat on her stomach with her wings drooped casually on either side of her. A fluffy little Mareep is trotting around beyond her, giggling happily to herself, while a Wigglytuff practises his fighting move.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll keep going. Nothing of interest yet...

Edit: Now that it's another Monday, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

Skye
27th January 2006, 10:10 AM
Darkfire~
The Bulbasaur scratchs his head as he looks you up and down. He seems pretty unsure exactly how to respond, but after a couple of minutes, the Taillow chirps, flys down and whispers something to him. He listens, then brightens up and nods.
'Good idea!' -glancing at you- 'could you show me your strength as a trainer, please? If I know for sure what level you're at, then it might help me decide.'
He turns and gives a quick scan of the area. 'I'm sure we could find something good for you to battle if you want.'
What are you going to do?


Meadow

I'll agree and help them look for my opponent.

*Murkrow
31st January 2006, 04:03 AM
Kyle~ *Gives balls*
Uninterested, you turn around and walk on; 15 minutes later, you see yourself staring at a very fat Shroomish who's sprawled regally in a bed of leaves. He's shouting out orders, while a harassed looking Teddiursa and Cacnea rush about. In the distance you also spot a Tangela, watching the scene with interest.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
With Bulbasaur at your heels, you wander off to find a good opponent to prove yourself against. You notice a Plusle charging across your path ahead, pursued by a giggling Togepi, while off to your left a Seedot is nuzzling the leg of a Tropius as the Pokémon eats (and is doing a pretty good job of ignoring it).
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
31st January 2006, 07:20 AM
Kyle~ *Gives balls*
Uninterested, you turn around and walk on; 15 minutes later, you see yourself staring at a very fat Shroomish who's sprawled regally in a bed of leaves. He's shouting out orders, while a harassed looking Teddiursa and Cacnea rush about. In the distance you also spot a Tangela, watching the scene with interest.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'm going to keep going.

Skye
31st January 2006, 09:20 AM
Darkfire~
With Bulbasaur at your heels, you wander off to find a good opponent to prove yourself against. You notice a Plusle charging across your path ahead, pursued by a giggling Togepi, while off to your left a Seedot is nuzzling the leg of a Tropius as the Pokémon eats (and is doing a pretty good job of ignoring it).
What are you going to do?


Meadow

I'll go up to thje Tropius and ask it if it would battle me so I can prove my abilities to the Bulbasaur. If it agrees, I'll send out my Houndoom with a purple glow, Nuka, to use Hypnosis, then a Sunny Day. If not I'll thank it for its time and keep going.

*Murkrow
1st February 2006, 03:00 PM
Kyle~
Ignoring the Pokémon, you move away again, still looking for the elusive monster. A harsh cawing catches your attention; looking up you see a massive flock of Farfetch'd flying overhead. As you watch, one of the birds swoops down from the flock, aiming towards a Bulbasaur who's crouching low in the grass. Whimpering as the bird approaches, he ducks back....only to cheer as a Girafarig gallops out of nowhere and kicks the Pokémon away.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Approaching the Tropius, you politely ask if he will battle you in order for you to gain the Bulbasaur's respect. He chews for a second, glances at both of you, then shakes his head and wanders off, closely followed by the Shroomish. Shrugging, you move onwards, following the path as it slopes downwards, finally reaching the shores of a small pond. A Lotad is floating motionless in the water, while a Meowth cautiously dips his paw into the water. You also notice a Hoppip drifting above you.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
1st February 2006, 03:08 PM
Kyle~
Ignoring the Pokémon, you move away again, still looking for the elusive monster. A harsh cawing catches your attention; looking up you see a massive flock of Farfetch'd flying overhead. As you watch, one of the birds swoops down from the flock, aiming towards a Bulbasaur who's crouching low in the grass. Whimpering as the bird approaches, he ducks back....only to cheer as a Girafarig gallops out of nowhere and kicks the Pokémon away.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Uh oh, looks like one of the Farfetch'd here must have targeted the Bulbasaur.

I'm going to go over to him and ask him if he's okay before I go on again.

Skye
1st February 2006, 05:40 PM
Darkfire~
Approaching the Tropius, you politely ask if he will battle you in order for you to gain the Bulbasaur's respect. He chews for a second, glances at both of you, then shakes his head and wanders off, closely followed by the Shroomish. Shrugging, you move onwards, following the path as it slopes downwards, finally reaching the shores of a small pond. A Lotad is floating motionless in the water, while a Meowth cautiously dips his paw into the water. You also notice a Hoppip drifting above you.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

I'll ask Bulbasaur if he thinks any of these Pokes would suit the test. If he says yes, I'll approach hte one he wants and ask to battle. If not, or if the Poke refuses, we'll move on.

*Murkrow
2nd February 2006, 01:07 PM
Kyle~
The Girafarig gets between you and the Bulbasaur as you approach, snorting warily. Behind her, you can see that the Bulbasaur looks shocked but ok, so you decide to continue on. As you walk away, you gradually begin to hear gentle melody echoing over the grass: curious, you head over towards it, slowing feeling more and more light-headed as you go. Apparently there are some Pokémon who were less strong-willed than you were, and who are alreayd fast asleep: you spot a Bellsprout and Electrode. Something flutters ahead of you: that must be the singer although you're too far to discerne exactly what it is.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Bulbasaur wrinkles his nose, which you interpret as a 'no'; moving on, you walk round the pond and wander off in a random direction. Suddenly, Bulbasaur laughs and starts tugging on your leg, finally dragging you over to whatever he's spotted. It turns out that a Smeargle has caught his interest-the painter is busy painting a picture of Castform in each of it's respective forms. Currently the normal Castform his hovering there, apparently regaining some energy to use a weather changing move. A pair of Lickitung's have also stopped to watch.
What are you going to do?

Skye
2nd February 2006, 01:12 PM
Darkfire~
Bulbasaur wrinkles his nose, which you interpret as a 'no'; moving on, you walk round the pond and wander off in a random direction. Suddenly, Bulbasaur laughs and starts tugging on your leg, finally dragging you over to whatever he's spotted. It turns out that a Smeargle has caught his interest-the painter is busy painting a picture of Castform in each of it's respective forms. Currently the normal Castform his hovering there, apparently regaining some energy to use a weather changing move. A pair of Lickitung's have also stopped to watch.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

Huh. I'll take a seat and watch, this looks interesting. ^^

Knight of Time
2nd February 2006, 01:29 PM
Kyle~
The Girafarig gets between you and the Bulbasaur as you approach, snorting warily. Behind her, you can see that the Bulbasaur looks shocked but ok, so you decide to continue on. As you walk away, you gradually begin to hear gentle melody echoing over the grass: curious, you head over towards it, slowing feeling more and more light-headed as you go. Apparently there are some Pokémon who were less strong-willed than you were, and who are alreayd fast asleep: you spot a Bellsprout and Electrode. Something flutters ahead of you: that must be the singer although you're too far to discerne exactly what it is.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Hmm, I think I can take a guess at what Pokemon used Sing here (I'm not going to say who, though; I just want to see in my next update if my hunch is correct).

I'm going to keep going, trying my hardest to stay awake.

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2006, 10:25 AM
Jeff~
Waving to the Nidoran, you motion for him to come over. However, he's too busy avoiding the other four Pokémon that he doesn't notice you. Unfortunately, the Venonat does and utters a shriek, before bounding over to you. She eyes you for a second, then motions towards the other three and squeaks that they are debating about the best way to take over some territory; what would your strategy be?
What are you going to do?


W. Caverns

I'll tell her that the best way would be peaceful negotiations first. I'll then mosey on over to the Nidoran M and try to get its attention.

---

Hannah
You keep on going. Suddenly, a blur shoots past you, throwing you off-balance; fortunately for you, you don't plummet from the sky, your Pokemon regaining his balance in the nick of time. It's a Swellow, and it doesn't seem to have noticed you - it just continues to fly along. Also in the area you see a few Skiploom floating in the breeze, and a Golbat hangs from a tree limb near them. You also see a Doduo flying - don't ask me how - away from the Swellow. What do you do?

Darkfire
You take a seat, as does the Bulbasaur, and watch. The Castform closes its eyes and grins; apparently it's stored enough energy, as a light rain begins to fall. The Castform quickly changes to the appropriate form, and the Smeargle starts to paint it. The Lickitung glance at each other and give polite golf-claps of approval. What do you do?

Kyle
You keep moving, your eyes having to fight harder and harder to stay open. Suddenly, the music stops. You shake your head to clear your mind and look around: the singer was a Cleffa, who was just tackled by a Hoothoot. However, the other Pokemon around you (whose ranks now include a Chikorita and a Mareep) don't wake up for the moment. What do you do?

Knight of Time
4th February 2006, 10:31 AM
Kyle
You keep moving, your eyes having to fight harder and harder to stay open. Suddenly, the music stops. You shake your head to clear your mind and look around: the singer was a Cleffa, who was just tackled by a Hoothoot. However, the other Pokemon around you (whose ranks now include a Chikorita and a Mareep) don't wake up for the moment. What do you do?


Meadow

For a moment, I thought the singing Pokemon would have been a Swablu, but oh well...

I already have Flora, my adopted female Cleffa, so I'm going to move on again.

Edit: Once again, it's a Monday, so can I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please? I think I'm defintely going to end up selling a lot of these by the time I finish at the CCCC.

Skye
4th February 2006, 12:17 PM
... I'm done... I've overboarded again. I'm just going to take it all easy for a bit and restart everyone on my CC side. There's no muse and no want to really continue, so I'll just restart my adventure here. I'll take the balls and 5 Crystal Balls and go to the Lake.

*Murkrow
7th February 2006, 04:47 AM
Hannah
You keep on going. Suddenly, a blur shoots past you, throwing you off-balance; fortunately for you, you don't plummet from the sky, your Pokemon regaining his balance in the nick of time. It's a Swellow, and it doesn't seem to have noticed you - it just continues to fly along. Also in the area you see a few Skiploom floating in the breeze, and a Golbat hangs from a tree limb near them. You also see a Doduo flying - don't ask me how - away from the Swellow. What do you do?

Shrine of the Sun

I'll resist the urge to blast the Swellow out of the sky and fly on.

Jeff~
Apparently 'peaceful negotiations' isn't in the Venonat's list of vocabulary; she stares at you coldly for a second, then turns her back and storms towards her companions. As they all begin to mutter to themselves, you hastily wander after the Nidoran, who glances nervously over his shoulder as you, but doesn't bolt as you move closer.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~ *Hands over balls*
Seemingly disappointed that the singer was a Cleffa, you hastily turn and walk away before the singing resumes and overcomes you. You find that you're being followed by a Chinchou who catches your eye and smirks that that sort of music just isn't his style before smirking at you. Slightly unsure what he's doing, you smile, nod and walk in the opposite direction, finding yourself staring at a Electrike and Whismur.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~ Ok. I know the feeling of overloading as well xD
With everything gone, you grab a new set of balls and head over to the lake. Things aren't as quite as peaceful as you would expect, though, as a large shoal of Carvanha is circling intently not far from shore. They must be the reason a Kabuto and Marill are glumly crouching by the edge of the water.
what are you going to do?

Skye
7th February 2006, 09:29 AM
Darkfire~ Ok. I know the feeling of overloading as well xD
With everything gone, you grab a new set of balls and head over to the lake. Things aren't as quite as peaceful as you would expect, though, as a large shoal of Carvanha is circling intently not far from shore. They must be the reason a Kabuto and Marill are glumly crouching by the edge of the water.
what are you going to do?


Lake

I'll go see what's going on. It seems like something is trapped in the water with them.

Knight of Time
7th February 2006, 09:55 AM
Kyle~ *Hands over balls*
Seemingly disappointed that the singer was a Cleffa, you hastily turn and walk away before the singing resumes and overcomes you. You find that you're being followed by a Chinchou who catches your eye and smirks that that sort of music just isn't his style before smirking at you. Slightly unsure what he's doing, you smile, nod and walk in the opposite direction, finding yourself staring at a Electrike and Whismur.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Hmm, an Electrike.

It's tempting, but it isn't quite the Electric type I'm looking for here, so I'll move on.

*Murkrow
12th February 2006, 09:47 AM
Sorry I wasn't very active last week: I was back home and didn't have as much free time, nor the need to come online as much.

Darkfire~
Approaching the waters edge, you peer into the churning water, trying to see if there's anything down there. The Marill and Kabuto eye you nervously as you lean further.....before squeaking in alarm as a Carvanha explodes from the water and goes for you o_O You jump back and the fish crashes back into the water with a snarl as the two Pokémon stare at you.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
Walking away from the Pokémon, you continue on until you notice something glinting and catching the light. Going towards it, you realise that it's a Porygon, going about its daily business while covered in a metallic film; that's what was cching the light. It's also attracted the attention of a Snorlax and Hoohoot who have both awakened from naps to stare at it.
What are you going to do?

Skye
12th February 2006, 10:30 AM
Sorry I wasn't very active last week: I was back home and didn't have as much free time, nor the need to come online as much.

Darkfire~
Approaching the waters edge, you peer into the churning water, trying to see if there's anything down there. The Marill and Kabuto eye you nervously as you lean further.....before squeaking in alarm as a Carvanha explodes from the water and goes for you o_O You jump back and the fish crashes back into the water with a snarl as the two Pokémon stare at you.
What are you going to do?


Lake

Eek! O_X Nasty little buggers. I'll count how many of them there are and dump some food in the water to see if that will make them content enough to go away. (up to 16 pieces, I'll try to get a piece to each one).

Knight of Time
12th February 2006, 07:54 PM
Kyle~
Walking away from the Pokémon, you continue on until you notice something glinting and catching the light. Going towards it, you realise that it's a Porygon, going about its daily business while covered in a metallic film; that's what was cching the light. It's also attracted the attention of a Snorlax and Hoohoot who have both awakened from naps to stare at it.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Hmm, a Porygon.

I already have my adopted Porygon, Cyberius, so I'm going to move on again.

Edit: Now that it's Monday again, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

*Murkrow
14th February 2006, 01:31 PM
Darkfire~
Getting the box of food ready, you attempt to count the schoal...needless to say, by the thirtieth one, you give up. You decide to sprinkle a handful (i.e. four) bits of food, regardless, which is promptly snapped up by the nearest Carvanha. The news that free food is being given out seems to spread rapidly through the shoal and before you know it you've got what looks like a whole sea of Carvanha paddling in front of you, mouths open.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~ *Hands over balls*
Wandering away from the Porygon, you glance up at the chirping of some Pidgey flying above you. You're brought back down to earth by a stream of curses that puncture the air: a very moody looking Shiftry has just been knocked over by a now nervous looking Roselia. She mutters an aplology and begins to edge away as the Shiftry snarls and glares at her.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
14th February 2006, 01:33 PM
Darkfire~Kyle~ *Hands over balls*
Wandering away from the Porygon, you glance up at the chirping of some Pidgey flying above you. You're brought back down to earth by a stream of curses that puncture the air: a very moody looking Shiftry has just been knocked over by a now nervous looking Roselia. She mutters an aplology and begins to edge away as the Shiftry snarls and glares at her.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'm going to move on again.

Skye
14th February 2006, 02:16 PM
Darkfire~
Getting the box of food ready, you attempt to count the schoal...needless to say, by the thirtieth one, you give up. You decide to sprinkle a handful (i.e. four) bits of food, regardless, which is promptly snapped up by the nearest Carvanha. The news that free food is being given out seems to spread rapidly through the shoal and before you know it you've got what looks like a whole sea of Carvanha paddling in front of you, mouths open.
What are you going to do?



Lake

I'll ask Marril and Kabuto what they were wanting to do in the water, then I'll ask the Carvanha if I give them the food of they'll let them do what they want without being bothered. If yes, I'll give them all of the food, including a fresh Box I'm going to buy in a second here.

*Murkrow
15th February 2006, 02:00 PM
Kyle~
There's nothing for you there, so you walk on again. After a few minutes you become aware of the sound of crunching footsteps rapidly approaching you from behind; you glance over your shoulder, then jump to the side in alarm as a Dooduo charges past with a Treecko on her back. The gecko sneers at you, gives you the finger, then both Pokémon burst out laughing and keep running, the Doduo taking the opportunity to kick at a Parasect as she goes on.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
"The lake is our home.....this is our territory," the Marill expplains after you ask. Nodding, you turn your attention back to the schoal of Carvanha who are still staring at you ravenously. Producing another box of food, you politely ask if they will let the Kabuto and Marill back into the water. They nod as one so you shrug and empty the two boxes content's into the water; as the water erupts into a feeding frenzy you sit back and wait with the Kauto and Marill for the schoal to clear.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
15th February 2006, 02:16 PM
Kyle~
There's nothing for you there, so you walk on again. After a few minutes you become aware of the sound of crunching footsteps rapidly approaching you from behind; you glance over your shoulder, then jump to the side in alarm as a Dooduo charges past with a Treecko on her back. The gecko sneers at you, gives you the finger, then both Pokémon burst out laughing and keep running, the Doduo taking the opportunity to kick at a Parasect as she goes on.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Oh brother, a rude Treecko.

I'm going to move on again.

Skye
15th February 2006, 02:28 PM
Darkfire~
"The lake is our home.....this is our territory," the Marill expplains after you ask. Nodding, you turn your attention back to the schoal of Carvanha who are still staring at you ravenously. Producing another box of food, you politely ask if they will let the Kabuto and Marill back into the water. They nod as one so you shrug and empty the two boxes content's into the water; as the water erupts into a feeding frenzy you sit back and wait with the Kauto and Marill for the schoal to clear.
What are you going to do?


Lake

Awe, happy ending. I hope. I'll move along now.

*Murkrow
15th February 2006, 03:02 PM
Kyle~
Ignoring the rude Pokémon, you press on. Suddenly a scream pierces the air: running towards it, you find a Victreebell grasping a struggling Minun tightly with his vine. The screaming seems to be bothering him as he smashes the mouse against the floor in an effort to get him to shut up.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
As the Kabuto and Marill wave goodbye as they wait for the water to clear, you clamber to your feet and set of along the path. A couple of Remoraid leap out of the water playfully, while a Wingull skims over the waters edge. A little Wooper also comes charging across your path, stopping to wink at you before splashing happily into the water.
What are you going to d?

Skye
15th February 2006, 03:07 PM
Darkfire~
As the Kabuto and Marill wave goodbye as they wait for the water to clear, you clamber to your feet and set of along the path. A couple of Remoraid leap out of the water playfully, while a Wingull skims over the waters edge. A little Wooper also comes charging across your path, stopping to wink at you before splashing happily into the water.
What are you going to d?


Lake

I'll keep going. ^.^

Knight of Time
15th February 2006, 04:16 PM
Kyle~
Ignoring the rude Pokémon, you press on. Suddenly a scream pierces the air: running towards it, you find a Victreebell grasping a struggling Minun tightly with his vine. The screaming seems to be bothering him as he smashes the mouse against the floor in an effort to get him to shut up.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'm going to move on as usual.

*Murkrow
17th February 2006, 02:21 PM
Darkfire~
Nothing interests you there so you continue to follow the path, eventually coming upon a couple of Slowpoke who are sprawled quite happily on their backs, sunbathing in the meagre light. Gazing beyond them you can see a rapidly spinning Stayu chasing after a Corpish who is having to swim as fast as he can to escape the starfish.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
With that specific Pokémon not yet rearing its face, you move on, your attention being drawn to a small Meowth kitten who is curled in a ball as a curious Taillow nudges her. The kitten cautiously moves a paw to gaze at the bird, then quickly hides her face again. A laugh makes you aware that a Jumpfluff is also watching the pair.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
17th February 2006, 02:25 PM
Kyle~
With that specific Pokémon not yet rearing its face, you move on, your attention being drawn to a small Meowth kitten who is curled in a ball as a curious Taillow nudges her. The kitten cautiously moves a paw to gaze at the bird, then quickly hides her face again. A laugh makes you aware that a Jumpfluff is also watching the pair.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

Meh, still no sign of the Grass type, Electric type or Normal type I'm hoping to get someday, so I'll move on.

Skye
17th February 2006, 02:58 PM
Darkfire~
Nothing interests you there so you continue to follow the path, eventually coming upon a couple of Slowpoke who are sprawled quite happily on their backs, sunbathing in the meagre light. Gazing beyond them you can see a rapidly spinning Stayu chasing after a Corpish who is having to swim as fast as he can to escape the starfish.
What are you going to do?


Lake

... I'll throw my Master Ball at the "Stayu" and then head to the Meadow.

*Murkrow
18th February 2006, 08:26 AM
Kyle~
With nothing there to interest you, you wander off yet again. A flash of yellow in the grass signifies the appearence of a Pichu who sits back on his hind legs and regards you silently. Another Pichu darts out of the grass a second later; the first glances over his shoulder and quickly jolts the other, who shimmers and transforms into a Ditto. It doens't seem to have minded the attack and sithers off to go annoy a nearby Dunsparce.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Aiming, you fling the Master Ball with all your strength at the starfish Pokémon; it's a fair way to throw a ball, but needless to say, the ball opens, light envelopes it, drags it inside before shooting back to your hand. Satisifed with your capture, you instantly head to the open meadow, where you immediately notice a thin, red zigzag stripe floating above the grass. It's being watched by a fascinated Cleffa and Ivysaur.

Congratulations!
'Stayu', L12

What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
18th February 2006, 08:58 AM
Kyle~
With nothing there to interest you, you wander off yet again. A flash of yellow in the grass signifies the appearence of a Pichu who sits back on his hind legs and regards you silently. Another Pichu darts out of the grass a second later; the first glances over his shoulder and quickly jolts the other, who shimmers and transforms into a Ditto. It doens't seem to have minded the attack and sithers off to go annoy a nearby Dunsparce.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Okay, I already have Sparky, my adopted male Raichu, so I'm going to move on once again.

Skye
18th February 2006, 01:07 PM
Darkfire~
Aiming, you fling the Master Ball with all your strength at the starfish Pokémon; it's a fair way to throw a ball, but needless to say, the ball opens, light envelopes it, drags it inside before shooting back to your hand. Satisifed with your capture, you instantly head to the open meadow, where you immediately notice a thin, red zigzag stripe floating above the grass. It's being watched by a fascinated Cleffa and Ivysaur.

Congratulations!
'Stayu', L12

What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll move along and give 'Stayu' some of my TMs that need to be used as well as the Level 10 TM Surf.

*Murkrow
19th February 2006, 07:02 AM
Kyle~
Already the owner of a Raichu (albeit adopted), you ignore the curious Pichu and walk away. This irritates the rodent, and the next second you're thrashing in the grass as electricity courses through your body. Dimly, you hear something screaming, before the lightning dies away; lifting your head, you see the Pichu being chased away by a Rattata and Snubbull as an Eevee gazes at you with concern.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
With nothing there, you first hesitate to teach some TM's to your brand new Pokémon, before hurrying away. A Spearow swoops past your head as you walk, hovers for a second, then plummets down and crashes into a clump of grass. A shriek emenates from it and a Rattata emerges, eyes wide in terror. Before the Spearow can grab his prey, however, the rat glows white and suddenly evolves into a Raticate, who snarls and lunges at the bird, who barely dodges.
What are you gong to do?

The Blue Avenger
19th February 2006, 11:57 AM
Jeff~
Apparently 'peaceful negotiations' isn't in the Venonat's list of vocabulary; she stares at you coldly for a second, then turns her back and storms towards her companions. As they all begin to mutter to themselves, you hastily wander after the Nidoran, who glances nervously over his shoulder as you, but doesn't bolt as you move closer.
What are you going to do?

W. Caves

I'll ask the Nidoran if he'd like to travel with me; if not, I'll challenge him to a battle with Lento (male Slowking) and have him Psychic.

Additionally, the Omanyte I caught a little while ago will be named Kraken.

---

Whoa-ho-ho, I haven't updated in a while. >_< I'm sorry.

Hannah

Flying onward, ignoring the Swellow, you keep a watchful eye for anything that might prove interesting. Your patience pays off - you see a Dragonite flying lazily off in the distance. Closer to you, you see a flock of Taillow perched in a tree, and a Swablu and its Altaria parent are gliding on a thermal, looking like they're having fun. What do you do?

*Murkrow
19th February 2006, 01:57 PM
Hannah

Flying onward, ignoring the Swellow, you keep a watchful eye for anything that might prove interesting. Your patience pays off - you see a Dragonite flying lazily off in the distance. Closer to you, you see a flock of Taillow perched in a tree, and a Swablu and its Altaria parent are gliding on a thermal, looking like they're having fun. What do you do?


Shrine of the Sun

o_O Why is there a Dragonite here? Anyway.....I'm not passing this up, so I'll have Rage use agility to catch up with the Dragonite (yelling to catch his/her attention as well xD) and ask if he/she would like a battle with my L46 male Shelgon, Omega. I'll also make it very clear that I want a training battle ONLY. While I'm at it, I'll kindly point out that between Salamence and Dragonite, I choose Salamence, and that I'm happy with my team as it is. Just to make it completely clear that I have absolutely no intention of capturing him/her.

Jeff~
The Nidoran eyes you curiously, then glances around nervously. 'I'll battle you, but not here,' he whispers, eventually. After another glance at the Pokémon gang behind you, he turns and trots away, before muttering over his shoulder. 'If you're willing to wait a while, I'd like to find somewhere I am comfortable to battle in peace.'
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
19th February 2006, 02:12 PM
Jeff~
The Nidoran eyes you curiously, then glances around nervously. 'I'll battle you, but not here,' he whispers, eventually. After another glance at the Pokémon gang behind you, he turns and trots away, before muttering over his shoulder. 'If you're willing to wait a while, I'd like to find somewhere I am comfortable to battle in peace.'
What are you going to do?


W. Caves

I'll say, "That's no problem," and follow it wherever it goes.

---

Hannah
(Whoops, I forgot that Dratini and co. can't be caught... >_< Won't happen again.)
You catch up with the Dragonite and manage to get its attention. It seems friendly enough, and agrees to have a battle with you. You send out Omega, who balances himself on the back of Rage, and faces down the Dragonite. The Dragonite merely chuckles before performing an intricate Dragon Dance, leaving himself more powerful. It then goes on to thump Omega with a steel-coated tail. However, Omega doesn't look too much worse for the wear. What do you do?

Knight of Time
19th February 2006, 07:31 PM
Kyle~
Already the owner of a Raichu (albeit adopted), you ignore the curious Pichu and walk away. This irritates the rodent, and the next second you're thrashing in the grass as electricity courses through your body. Dimly, you hear something screaming, before the lightning dies away; lifting your head, you see the Pichu being chased away by a Rattata and Snubbull as an Eevee gazes at you with concern.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Sheesh, it seems like some Pokemon want me to make them part of my team when I don't have room for them. In this new case, I'm going to shake my head and tell the Eevee "I'm sorry my little friend, but my captees team has no room for an Eevee or one of its evolutions. However, that doesn't mean I don't like the Eevee family at all, I'm proud to have all 5 evolutions on my adoptees team that mostly were Eevees when I got them" before I move on again.

Skye
20th February 2006, 11:13 AM
Darkfire~
With nothing there, you first hesitate to teach some TM's to your brand new Pokémon, before hurrying away. A Spearow swoops past your head as you walk, hovers for a second, then plummets down and crashes into a clump of grass. A shriek emenates from it and a Rattata emerges, eyes wide in terror. Before the Spearow can grab his prey, however, the rat glows white and suddenly evolves into a Raticate, who snarls and lunges at the bird, who barely dodges.
What are you gong to do?


Meadow (Almost typed Lake for some reason o.o; )

I'll move on.

*Murkrow
21st February 2006, 02:59 PM
Jeff~
You nod to the Nidoran and follow him obediently as he trots off further into the cave. After about fifteen minutes or so of walking, he pauses in the middle of a rather cramped passage, and squints into the shadows at the far end. There's a flicker of movement and a Growlithe slinks out, while a Pineco watches from the ceiling. Nidoran nods at both of them, then turns to face you and crouches down with a snarl.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
The Eevee wrinkles his nose as you politely explain that you have no room to capture him.
'You were just electrocuted,' he mutters, 'I was just checking that you were alright. Remind me not to do that next time.'
He sticks his head in the air and strides off after his friends; you go in the opposite direction, which leads you towards a Bayleef lazily grazing the thick grass, while an Elekid and Whismur play nearby.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Leaving the Raticate to take a chunk out of the Spearow, you walk away, only half listening as the birds terrified shrieks follow you for a while before dying away. Instead, it's replaced by a choking sound, which you soon discover is coming from a Minun and Cleffa who are hastily running away from an aggravated looking Paras. He's letting loose with a Poison Powder as he angrily chases after the pair as fast as he can.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
21st February 2006, 05:05 PM
Jeff~
You nod to the Nidoran and follow him obediently as he trots off further into the cave. After about fifteen minutes or so of walking, he pauses in the middle of a rather cramped passage, and squints into the shadows at the far end. There's a flicker of movement and a Growlithe slinks out, while a Pineco watches from the ceiling. Nidoran nods at both of them, then turns to face you and crouches down with a snarl.
What are you going to do?


W. Caves

I send out Lento (male Slowking) and have him use two Psychics, followed by a Yawn.

Knight of Time
22nd February 2006, 08:06 AM
Kyle~
The Eevee wrinkles his nose as you politely explain that you have no room to capture him.
'You were just electrocuted,' he mutters, 'I was just checking that you were alright. Remind me not to do that next time.'
He sticks his head in the air and strides off after his friends; you go in the opposite direction, which leads you towards a Bayleef lazily grazing the thick grass, while an Elekid and Whismur play nearby.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Oh, so the Eevee was only checking to see if I was okay from being shocked by the Pichu, well, that changes everything.

The Elekid here is quite tempting, but I'm going to move on.

Skye
22nd February 2006, 01:37 PM
Darkfire~
Leaving the Raticate to take a chunk out of the Spearow, you walk away, only half listening as the birds terrified shrieks follow you for a while before dying away. Instead, it's replaced by a choking sound, which you soon discover is coming from a Minun and Cleffa who are hastily running away from an aggravated looking Paras. He's letting loose with a Poison Powder as he angrily chases after the pair as fast as he can.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

Oye... I'd like to go the West Caverns, please.

EDIT: Also, I have agreed to take Aslan in for Amy.

Wolfsong
22nd February 2006, 02:12 PM
EDIT: Also, I have agreed to take Aslan in for Amy.

I confirm this

*Murkrow
22nd February 2006, 02:29 PM
Jeff~
Lento pops out of his Poké Ball, his eyes instantly glowing blue; the Nidoran rockets off of the ground and slams into the ceiling, falling back to the floor with a thud. As Lento goes to lift him again, a green aura materialises around the Pokémon, deflecting the attack. He then glows a yellow light flashes: Disable. Lento snarls and responds with a Yawn, but the Nidoran just starts digging with his claws at the ground, hastily burrowing down.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
There's still nothing here for you, so you walk away, getting slightly irritated at your lack of luck. It doesn't seem to be improving, either, as all you can see as you walk along is a little Magnemite floating above the ground and beeping. You glare at it briefly, then turn and re-scan your surroundings, convinced that there must be something better hanging around here....well, you can see a Paras, Exeggcute and what looks like a Kecleon hiding among some bushes.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Pocketing Aslan's ball, you walk further into the meadow, gazing aorund until you see a narrow crack in the ground: scrambling into that, you jog your way to the West Caverns. Arriving slightly out of breath, you are greeted by a group of Ledyba, who all buzz a 'hello' to you. A Heracross and Venonat are also present and roll their eyes at each other.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
22nd February 2006, 02:45 PM
Kyle~
There's still nothing here for you, so you walk away, getting slightly irritated at your lack of luck. It doesn't seem to be improving, either, as all you can see as you walk along is a little Magnemite floating above the ground and beeping. You glare at it briefly, then turn and re-scan your surroundings, convinced that there must be something better hanging around here....well, you can see a Paras, Exeggcute and what looks like a Kecleon hiding among some bushes.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Hmm, another tempting Pokemon (it's the Kecleon this time around), but as usual, I'm going to move on. Also, one thing's for sure, I wouldn't be too surprised if I stay in the Meadow just as long as I stayed in the South Caverns after I caught Hydronix (my male Blastoise) in the Lake area.

Skye
23rd February 2006, 12:24 AM
Darkfire~
Pocketing Aslan's ball, you walk further into the meadow, gazing aorund until you see a narrow crack in the ground: scrambling into that, you jog your way to the West Caverns. Arriving slightly out of breath, you are greeted by a group of Ledyba, who all buzz a 'hello' to you. A Heracross and Venonat are also present and roll their eyes at each other.
What are you going to do?


West Caverns

I'll wave back at the Ledyba and move along.

*Murkrow
24th February 2006, 12:49 PM
Sorry I didn't update last night, was out bowling.

Kyle~
Still feeling picky, you ignore the Kecleon and meander off again. Soon you come across a Slakoth lying in some kind of stupor, standing motionless and in the process of reaching for a curious looking Sunkern. Looking away from these two rather weak looking Pokémon, you notice another Shiftry walking in the opposite direction.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Waving to the Ledyba, you receive a blast of noise as the group buzzes bakc in response. Nodding, you walk away with the noise still ringing in your ears: a Charmander pops up across your path, shaking his head and eyeing you uneasily. Glancing away from him, you also spot a Koffing hovering next to a Wurmple who is busy climbing up the wall of the cave.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
24th February 2006, 01:52 PM
Kyle~
Still feeling picky, you ignore the Kecleon and meander off again. Soon you come across a Slakoth lying in some kind of stupor, standing motionless and in the process of reaching for a curious looking Sunkern. Looking away from these two rather weak looking Pokémon, you notice another Shiftry walking in the opposite direction.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Hmm, yet another tempting Pokemon, this time in the Slakoth. Still, I'm going to go on again.

*Murkrow
24th February 2006, 03:10 PM
Kyle~
Adding Slakoth to your list of 'incredibly tempting Pokémon', you move on once more. As you walk you notice that the sky ahead is significantly darker: looks like some rain's coming. A Lotad has noticed this as well and is happily trotting into the open to take full advantage of the rain when it comes.
'If you're not in a mood to get wet, you'd better get out of here,' she calls over as she notices you.
'I don't want to get wet, though!' The voice makes you jump; it's a Lileep, who obviously cannot move on his own-he's staring at he approaching clouds with irritation. Behind him, you also notice what looks like a Chikorita making his way to shelter.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
24th February 2006, 08:38 PM
Jeff~
Lento pops out of his Poké Ball, his eyes instantly glowing blue; the Nidoran rockets off of the ground and slams into the ceiling, falling back to the floor with a thud. As Lento goes to lift him again, a green aura materialises around the Pokémon, deflecting the attack. He then glows a yellow light flashes: Disable. Lento snarls and responds with a Yawn, but the Nidoran just starts digging with his claws at the ground, hastily burrowing down.
What are you going to do?


W. Caves

I'll tell Lento to be alert. When the Nidoran resurfaces, I'll have Lento blast it with a Water Gun then another Yawn.

Knight of Time
24th February 2006, 08:45 PM
Kyle~
Adding Slakoth to your list of 'incredibly tempting Pokémon', you move on once more. As you walk you notice that the sky ahead is significantly darker: looks like some rain's coming. A Lotad has noticed this as well and is happily trotting into the open to take full advantage of the rain when it comes.
'If you're not in a mood to get wet, you'd better get out of here,' she calls over as she notices you.
'I don't want to get wet, though!' The voice makes you jump; it's a Lileep, who obviously cannot move on his own-he's staring at he approaching clouds with irritation. Behind him, you also notice what looks like a Chikorita making his way to shelter.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

Hmm, I'm surprised at how many Pokemon have been tempting me, so now the Chikorita is going to be added to that list of tempting Pokemon here.

Anyway, I'm going to politely ask the Chikorita if I can take shelter with it.

The Blue Avenger
24th February 2006, 08:49 PM
Kyle
You turn to the Chikorita, ignoring the plaintive cries of the Lileep for now, and ask him if you can shelter with him. A look of regret crosses his face before he gestures to his shelter - a hollowed out section in the ground underneath an outcropping of boulder. It's not terribly large; in fact, it looks like only maybe two or three Chikorita could fit in there, and that would be stretching it. "Sorry, pal," the Chikorita tells you "but I think you're too big." What do you do?

Knight of Time
24th February 2006, 09:13 PM
Kyle
You turn to the Chikorita, ignoring the plaintive cries of the Lileep for now, and ask him if you can shelter with him. A look of regret crosses his face before he gestures to his shelter - a hollowed out section in the ground underneath an outcropping of boulder. It's not terribly large; in fact, it looks like only maybe two or three Chikorita could fit in there, and that would be stretching it. "Sorry, pal," the Chikorita tells you "but I think you're too big." What do you do?


Meadow

Oh well, I tried.

I'll say "thanks anyway, I'll be fine" to the Chikorita before I wave to him and head onward.

*Murkrow
26th February 2006, 04:52 AM
---Hannah
(Whoops, I forgot that Dratini and co. can't be caught... >_< Won't happen again.)
You catch up with the Dragonite and manage to get its attention. It seems friendly enough, and agrees to have a battle with you. You send out Omega, who balances himself on the back of Rage, and faces down the Dragonite. The Dragonite merely chuckles before performing an intricate Dragon Dance, leaving himself more powerful. It then goes on to thump Omega with a steel-coated tail. However, Omega doesn't look too much worse for the wear. What do you do?


Lol, no problem.

Shrine of the Sun

I'll have Omega take off and perform a Dragon Dance of his own, then use Fly to get above the Dragonite before aiming an Aeroblast down towards it. If it retaliates, use Protect.

Jeff~
Lento tenses as he waits for the Nidoran to emerge: scanning the surface, you notice some of the soil shifting and shout to him. Lento whips round and shoots a Water Gun as the Nidoran emerges, causing him to yelp in surprise. A spark of electricity bursts from the poison types body, and crackles back to shock Lento, who winces, stands his ground and emits a powerful Yawn. The attack fades and the Nidoran turns to dive back into his burrow, but his movements are already getting sluggish.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
The Chikorita waves you off with his leaf and you hurry away. Taking a guess, you estimate that you've got about five more minutes before the rain hits you, so you quickly look for some more shelter. There's a cluster of trees ahead, so you run over, only to slow down as you realise that a Kangaskhan is standing just under the shelter. However, after looking you up and down, she smiles and gestures for you to come over; once safely sheltered you hear a giggle and look to see the baby Kangaskhan playing happily with a Breloom and Cacnea.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
27th February 2006, 04:49 PM
Kyle~
The Chikorita waves you off with his leaf and you hurry away. Taking a guess, you estimate that you've got about five more minutes before the rain hits you, so you quickly look for some more shelter. There's a cluster of trees ahead, so you run over, only to slow down as you realise that a Kangaskhan is standing just under the shelter. However, after looking you up and down, she smiles and gestures for you to come over; once safely sheltered you hear a giggle and look to see the baby Kangaskhan playing happily with a Breloom and Cacnea.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Hmm, I'm going to tell the mother Kangaskhan "I see your baby is having a lot of fun." before I wave to her and the baby and move on again.

BTW, since it's Monday, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

*Murkrow
28th February 2006, 06:12 AM
Kyle~ *Gives balls*
The Kangaskhan beams at the compliment and waves you off as you walk away. Of course, the rain cloud has been approaching all this time, and wthin a few minutes the heavens have opened. Running towards the nearest shelter through the gloom the clouds have cast over the surroundings, you pass a drenched Mareep with a Hoothoot sheltering underneath her.
Next second, you skid to a halt as you see a shadow looming in front of you, hissing menacingly.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
28th February 2006, 07:32 AM
Kyle~ *Gives balls*
The Kangaskhan beams at the compliment and waves you off as you walk away. Of course, the rain cloud has been approaching all this time, and wthin a few minutes the heavens have opened. Running towards the nearest shelter through the gloom the clouds have cast over the surroundings, you pass a drenched Mareep with a Hoothoot sheltering underneath her.
Next second, you skid to a halt as you see a shadow looming in front of you, hissing menacingly.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Hah, whatever Pokemon it is that is hissing at me, it doesn't scare me one little bit.

I'll wait for this Pokemon to reveal itself to me before I decide whether to catch it or go on.

*Murkrow
28th February 2006, 12:15 PM
Kyle~
Refusing to be scared, you stand your ground as the shadow hisses again: when it realises that you're not budging, the sound rapidly accelerates into a full on roar. The shadow darkens as the creature approaches and you back away slightly as you recognise the rugged sillhouette of an Ursaring looming towards you. The bears teeth are bared and his powerful arms are tense, their claws glinting in the dim light.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
28th February 2006, 01:24 PM
Kyle~
Refusing to be scared, you stand your ground as the shadow hisses again: when it realises that you're not budging, the sound rapidly accelerates into a full on roar. The shadow darkens as the creature approaches and you back away slightly as you recognise the rugged sillhouette of an Ursaring looming towards you. The bears teeth are bared and his powerful arms are tense, their claws glinting in the dim light.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

Oh, so this Pokemon is an Ursaring.

No matter, the Ursaring is neither one of the Pokemon I want, nor one I have time to battle, so I'm going to send out Archimedes, my male Magmar and Devia, my female Houndoom, so that they can use a combined Smog on him. If they manage to distract him, I'll quickly move on with the two Fire types while the Ursaring is bothered by the Smog.

Mega Horny
28th February 2006, 01:45 PM
Can I join? I think i understand the rules...

I would like one of each of the five special balls.

Is that all I need to do?.... :/

*Murkrow
28th February 2006, 02:15 PM
Kyle~
Not being something you want to bother with for too long, you release your two fire types, marvelling at how steam instantly begins to rise from their bodies as their internal heat vaporises the rain. Unfortunately, their appearence causes the Urasaring to let out an enraged roar before blatsing a Hyper Beam directly at them: they both jump back and hastily release a Smog, but the combination of the rain and the rapid Hyper Beam volley now being directed at you renders it pretty much obsolete.
Still, it's something you're not interested in, so you decide to just, well, leg it. As you and your two Pokémon bolt in the opposite direction, you hear the angry bears roars behind you, as well as notice a very scared looking Vileplume ahead.
What are you going to do?

Mega Horny~ Course you can :) *Hands over balls*
All you need to do now is state a location you'd like to go to before we can start updating ^_^ The options available being: Desert, Meadow, Forest, Lake, River, North Caverns, East Caverns, South Caverns and the West Caverns. Details of the types encountered there/% chances are on the first post.

Knight of Time
28th February 2006, 02:49 PM
Kyle~
Not being something you want to bother with for too long, you release your two fire types, marvelling at how steam instantly begins to rise from their bodies as their internal heat vaporises the rain. Unfortunately, their appearence causes the Urasaring to let out an enraged roar before blatsing a Hyper Beam directly at them: they both jump back and hastily release a Smog, but the combination of the rain and the rapid Hyper Beam volley now being directed at you renders it pretty much obsolete.
Still, it's something you're not interested in, so you decide to just, well, leg it. As you and your two Pokémon bolt in the opposite direction, you hear the angry bears roars behind you, as well as notice a very scared looking Vileplume ahead.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Hmm, now this seems like a situation where the best escape possible is required to outsmart the Ursaring, so I'm going to send out Xeno my male Alakazam and have him quickly Teleport me, Archimedes, Devia and the Vileplume to a distant spot in the Meadow where the Ursaring will no longer be a problem.

Mega Horny
28th February 2006, 03:14 PM
Mega Horny~ Course you can *Hands over balls*
All you need to do now is state a location you'd like to go to before we can start updating ^_^ The options available being: Desert, Meadow, Forest, Lake, River, North Caverns, East Caverns, South Caverns and the West Caverns. Details of the types encountered there/% chances are on the first post.

North Caverns

Hmm, so I guess i should just wait here for now.

*Murkrow
1st March 2006, 04:33 AM
Kyle~
Deciding to take drastic action, you grab your Alakazam's ball, and release him quickly. As the Ursaring appears again, charging through the gloom, Xeno gleams, and you watch as your surroundings blur, before reforming to reveal that you're now in some distant part of the meadow, where -luckily- it isn't raining. Glancing round at your group, you notice that the Vileplume looks slightly shocked at the sudden switch in surroundings, but before you can do anything an Oddish comes running over to say hello to her evolutionary cousin. There's also a Snubbull and Bellsprout hanging around, staring at you with a kind of fascinated glee.
What are you going to do?

Mega Horny~
Selecting the North Caverns as your starting point, you eagerly enter the chilly caves, on the look out for the Pokémon you want. Almost instantly, you notice the massive head shaped Pokémon dozing in the corner; it's a Glaile! He doesn't move as you walk further into the cave, at which point you also notice a Sableye standing frozen in the middle of the floor. A sniggering Spheal isn't far off, and is staring at you with an evil glint in her eye.
What are you going to do?

Mega Horny
1st March 2006, 03:02 PM
Frozen Sableye? Throw a stun ball in his direction, that should be an easy catch. If not, try an ultra ball, but no farther than that. Also, chuck your master ball at Glalie.

*Murkrow
1st March 2006, 03:58 PM
Mega Horny~ Next time you post, please quote your update and state the location.
Drawing out two balls, you fling the purple one at the sleeping Glaile, who has no idea of what is heading in his direction, and vanishes inside the ball (not that he could have escaped even if he was awake). Also flinging a Stun Ball at the Sableye, you're less certain about this capture, but, frankly, the poor thing is pretty much dead to the world and doesn't throw up a fuss.

Congratulations!
Glaile M L16
Sableye M L9

What are you going to do

Mega Horny
1st March 2006, 04:11 PM
Mega Horny~ Next time you post, please quote your update and state the location.
Drawing out two balls, you fling the purple one at the sleeping Glaile, who has no idea of what is heading in his direction, and vanishes inside the ball (not that he could have escaped even if he was awake). Also flinging a Stun Ball at the Sableye, you're less certain about this capture, but, frankly, the poor thing is pretty much dead to the world and doesn't throw up a fuss.

Congratulations!
Glaile M L16
Sableye M L9

What are you going to do

Northern Caves

Ill move to the meadow!

It was asleep? Darn i didnt catch that! I don't suppose there are re-does...


Glalie, Shweeet. I will call him, G-unit.

Sableye eh? Hotness. He shall be known as Outkast.

Can i give them breeding moves or does it cost munny?

Knight of Time
1st March 2006, 04:57 PM
Northern Caves

Ill move to the meadow!

It was asleep? Darn i didnt catch that! I don't suppose there are re-does...


Glalie, Shweeet. I will call him, G-unit.

Sableye eh? Hotness. He shall be known as Outkast.

Can i give them breeding moves or does it cost munny?





Yes, you can give your captured Pokemon a bred-on move (it can be an egg move, or if you don't want an egg move, you can always choose one of the game TMs/HMs instead. BTW, you don't need any money to give a Pokemon a bred-on move. If you're wondering, the currency of Crystal Caves (applies to captured Pokemon) is Capture Center Points, or CCPs for short.

Hope that's helpful to you.



Kyle~
Deciding to take drastic action, you grab your Alakazam's ball, and release him quickly. As the Ursaring appears again, charging through the gloom, Xeno gleams, and you watch as your surroundings blur, before reforming to reveal that you're now in some distant part of the meadow, where -luckily- it isn't raining. Glancing round at your group, you notice that the Vileplume looks slightly shocked at the sudden switch in surroundings, but before you can do anything an Oddish comes running over to say hello to her evolutionary cousin. There's also a Snubbull and Bellsprout hanging around, staring at you with a kind of fascinated glee.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Well, I guess I'll smile at the Vileplume finding its earliest evolutionary stage here, and I'll also say hello to the Bellsprout and Snubbull before I move on again with my Pokemon.

Mega Horny
1st March 2006, 08:36 PM
Yes, you can give your captured Pokemon a bred-on move (it can be an egg move, or if you don't want an egg move, you can always choose one of the game TMs/HMs instead. BTW, you don't need any money to give a Pokemon a bred-on move. If you're wondering, the currency of Crystal Caves (applies to captured Pokemon) is Capture Center Points, or CCPs for short.

Hope that's helpful to you.
Northern Caves

Ok, as for G-unit, ill tutor over Substitute and give him the TM for EQ, No egg moves for Glalie :T

And for Outkast, I'll breed him recover and *rummages for a random Tm* psychic! Can I teach him a separate tutored move too? If so, Mimic!

Sorry for the questions, but I couldn't find these in the rules :/

Heading over to the meadow now

*Murkrow
2nd March 2006, 08:13 AM
Kyle~ *Gives CCP for helping Mega Horny*
Saying hello to the Bellsprout and Snubbull, you smile at the Vileplume then walk away again with your Pokémon. Very soon, you come across a Miltank herd that is slowly making it's way across the vast plains. Pausing to gaze at them, you notice a Rattata darting playfully between them while a Roselia and Castform chase him.
What are you going to do?

Mega Horny~ For the bred on move, you can give them an egg move OR a TM OR a move tutor move. Your Glaile is alright because he's over L10 so he can get both the bred on move plus a free TM, but for your Sableye, you will have to choose either the egg move, TM or move tutor move, not all three. If you've got any more questions convering the basics of the ac/cc games, then Gabi's got a FAQ here (http://forboards.tripod.com/FAQ.html) that should be helpful. If you're still confused about something involving more the capture centre part of it, feel free to PM me or one of the other workers to ask. :)

Leaving the North Caverns, you enter the open meadow, instantly noticing a Castform hovering lazily in the air as he watches a Shroomish battling a Chinchou. The mushroom Pokémon blasts a powder at the Chinchou, who responds with a blast of blue electricity: as the attacks fade, both Pokémon are paralysed, though still glaring at each other. The Castform laughs at this, before glowing white and sending a Solarbeam smashing directly into the two.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
2nd March 2006, 08:27 AM
Kyle~ *Gives CCP for helping Mega Horny*
Saying hello to the Bellsprout and Snubbull, you smile at the Vileplume then walk away again with your Pokémon. Very soon, you come across a Miltank herd that is slowly making it's way across the vast plains. Pausing to gaze at them, you notice a Rattata darting playfully between them while a Roselia and Castform chase him.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Well, I already have Cream, my adopted Miltank, so I'm going to go onward again.

Mega Horny
2nd March 2006, 12:29 PM
Mega Horny~ For the bred on move, you can give them an egg move OR a TM OR a move tutor move. Your Glaile is alright because he's over L10 so he can get both the bred on move plus a free TM, but for your Sableye, you will have to choose either the egg move, TM or move tutor move, not all three. If you've got any more questions convering the basics of the ac/cc games, then Gabi's got a FAQ here that should be helpful. If you're still confused about something involving more the capture centre part of it, feel free to PM me or one of the other workers to ask.

Leaving the North Caverns, you enter the open meadow, instantly noticing a Castform hovering lazily in the air as he watches a Shroomish battling a Chinchou. The mushroom Pokémon blasts a powder at the Chinchou, who responds with a blast of blue electricity: as the attacks fade, both Pokémon are paralysed, though still glaring at each other. The Castform laughs at this, before glowing white and sending a Solarbeam smashing directly into the two.
What are you going to do?

Ok, for Outkast I'll keep recover.

Meadow

I don't need any of these guys, so, ill press on into the high grass.

*Murkrow
3rd March 2006, 02:16 PM
Kyle~
Having met another Pokémon you already own, you wander away again, when a snort form behind makes you look up: as one the Miltank have lifted their heads and are gazing around, suddenly anxious. The other Pokémon peel away and run off, as an angry roar echoes out over the plains.
Heading towards you and the herd at a gallop is a massive Tauros, very plainly full of testosterone and with a determined look in his eyes. The herd starts to back away in alarm, and you're suddenly in a rather precarious position: between the herd and the pumped up bull who doesn't seem to be any mood to slow down.
What are you going to do?

Mega Horny~ That's fine.
Leaving the Castform laughing over the two uncounscious Pokémon, you walk on. A delicate little Roselia is dancing around on a stretch of short grass, happily performing to an audience consisting of a Lotad, Exeggcute and Sentret. All but the Lotad applaud cheerfully as she finishes her dance with a twirl, before giving a graceful bow. The Lotad just sneers and flings a quick look over her shoulder.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
3rd March 2006, 05:09 PM
Kyle~
Having met another Pokémon you already own, you wander away again, when a snort form behind makes you look up: as one the Miltank have lifted their heads and are gazing around, suddenly anxious. The other Pokémon peel away and run off, as an angry roar echoes out over the plains.
Heading towards you and the herd at a gallop is a massive Tauros, very plainly full of testosterone and with a determined look in his eyes. The herd starts to back away in alarm, and you're suddenly in a rather precarious position: between the herd and the pumped up bull who doesn't seem to be any mood to slow down.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Hmm, I think I can take advantage of the Tauros' charging.

I'm going to have Archimedes, my male Magmar, and Xeno, my male Alakazam (they should already be out of their Pokeballs as well as Devia, my female Houndoom, from when I escaped the Ursaring with Xeno's help) each make a very strong Barrier in the Tauros' path, putting them side by side so that they are twice as long as a single Barrier, in high hopes that he (the Tauros) will smack into it. After all, I want it to be strong enough so that the Tauros cannot break through it.

If I can get the Tauros to crash into the two Barriers and get dazed, I'm going to quickly have Archimedes and Devia double team him (with one of them in front of the Tauros, and the other behind the Tauros; to me it doesn't matter who goes in front of or behind the Tauros), and have one of them use a Flamethrower on the Tauros' front, while the other use a Flamethrower on the bull's tails just to get him to back off, just so that I can protect the Miltank.

Mega Horny
3rd March 2006, 05:32 PM
Mega Horny~ That's fine.
Leaving the Castform laughing over the two uncounscious Pokémon, you walk on. A delicate little Roselia is dancing around on a stretch of short grass, happily performing to an audience consisting of a Lotad, Exeggcute and Sentret. All but the Lotad applaud cheerfully as she finishes her dance with a twirl, before giving a graceful bow. The Lotad just sneers and flings a quick look over her shoulder.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

THANK GOD! AN EXEGGCUTE! HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Glalie, this one's a basic form, so go easy and try and freeze it in its tracks with an Icy Wind and I'll chuck a Poke Ball at it. If even that doesn't work, then freeze him solid with an Ice Beam and give use time to muse it over. But if it does, just move on over to the southern caverns...

Icy Wind ~ Poke Ball ~ Southern Caverns

Subs: ice Beam

P.S. How does Exeggcute applaud?

*Murkrow
4th March 2006, 01:46 PM
Kyle~
Your Magmar and Alakazam work together, merging their attacks to create a tough barrier right across the Tauros's path. The charging bull doesn't show any signs of noticing and smashes into it: cracks rip across it, but Magmar sends a burst of flame directly into his face, causing him to roar in pain and rear onto his hind legs. Your Houndoom takes this chance to send her own flamethrower crashing into his rear, an action that cause the very-rapidly-getting-pissed-off bull to buck, before snorting angrily and stomping the ground.
What are you going to do?

Mega Horny~ It just does :P
Sending out your Glaile to target the Exeggcute, he sends a blast of cold wind that rapidly freezes the Pokémon's body, decreasing his moveability. Flinging a Poké Ball, you hope to have an easy capture, but the Exeggcute glows green and the ball is deflected back at you. Protect.
Unfazed, Glaile sends a much stronger ice beam at him, successfully freezing him this time, before you throw the ball again. This time, he stays inside.

Congratulations!
Exeggcute M L10

Hurridly moving off to the South Caverns, you find yourself face to face with a gathering of Unown.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
4th March 2006, 01:53 PM
Jeff~
Lento tenses as he waits for the Nidoran to emerge: scanning the surface, you notice some of the soil shifting and shout to him. Lento whips round and shoots a Water Gun as the Nidoran emerges, causing him to yelp in surprise. A spark of electricity bursts from the poison types body, and crackles back to shock Lento, who winces, stands his ground and emits a powerful Yawn. The attack fades and the Nidoran turns to dive back into his burrow, but his movements are already getting sluggish.
What are you going to do?


W. Caves

I'll have Lento use Water Gun to flood the hole. When the Nidoran comes back up, Lento should use another Psychic.

---

Hannah
Omega flies high into the sky and begins to spin in a maddening circle; much like the Dragonite, Omega's power becomes boosted. The Dragonite scowls and hurls blue electrical bolts at Omega, but the latter holds his position and deflects the attack with a well-timed Protect. After dropping the shield, Omega takes a deep breath and shoots a mighty beam of codensed air at the Dragonite; the attack hits, leaving the Dragonite bruised. The Dragonite doesn't counterattack, but instead uses an Agility to fly in quick circles around Omega, boosting his speed. What do you do?

Mega Horny
4th March 2006, 06:28 PM
Mega Horny~ It just does
Sending out your Glaile to target the Exeggcute, he sends a blast of cold wind that rapidly freezes the Pokémon's body, decreasing his moveability. Flinging a Poké Ball, you hope to have an easy capture, but the Exeggcute glows green and the ball is deflected back at you. Protect.

Unfazed, Glaile sends a much stronger ice beam at him, successfully freezing him this time, before you throw the ball again. This time, he stays inside.

Congratulations!
Exeggcute M L10

Hurridly moving off to the South Caverns, you find yourself face to face with a gathering of Unown.
What are you going to do?

Southern Caverns

Ok, my exeggcute will be known as Akon, and I will give it the egg move, ancientpower and yet another tm move, psychic.

I'll head on into the next room and have exeggcute scatter a wide sleep powder/hypnosis around the room.

*Murkrow
6th March 2006, 06:30 AM
Hannah
Omega flies high into the sky and begins to spin in a maddening circle; much like the Dragonite, Omega's power becomes boosted. The Dragonite scowls and hurls blue electrical bolts at Omega, but the latter holds his position and deflects the attack with a well-timed Protect. After dropping the shield, Omega takes a deep breath and shoots a mighty beam of codensed air at the Dragonite; the attack hits, leaving the Dragonite bruised. The Dragonite doesn't counterattack, but instead uses an Agility to fly in quick circles around Omega, boosting his speed. What do you do?


Shrine of the Sun
Ok, then. Omega will fly haphazardly to throw Dragonite off of his trail. Then he'll use Scary Face to knock Dragonite's speed down again, followed up by another Aeroblast, then a Dragonbreath. He'll use Protect at any time an attack comes his way.

Jeff~
Aiming his Water Gun into the hole, Lento rapidly starts to fill it up: a wail goes up and the Nidoran erupts from the floor, followed by a fountain of water that crashes onto the ground and spreads out in a pool. The Nidoran hisses and leaps up, tkaing advantage of the water's conductability to send another Thunderbolt crashing into Lento. Lento tries to use Psychic, but the attack is still Disabled.

Mega Horny~
Sending out your Exeggcute in advance, you walk into the next room, where Exeggcute instantly fires off Hypnosis after Hypnosis; closing your eyes to prevent from being put to sleep as well, you hear the sounds of bodies hitting the floor and open your eyes. A Beldum is sprawled a couple of feet away from you: beyond it, a Natu is snoring, leaning against a dozing Wynaut.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
6th March 2006, 08:46 AM
Kyle~
Your Magmar and Alakazam work together, merging their attacks to create a tough barrier right across the Tauros's path. The charging bull doesn't show any signs of noticing and smashes into it: cracks rip across it, but Magmar sends a burst of flame directly into his face, causing him to roar in pain and rear onto his hind legs. Your Houndoom takes this chance to send her own flamethrower crashing into his rear, an action that cause the very-rapidly-getting-pissed-off bull to buck, before snorting angrily and stomping the ground.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Okay, this calls for me to knock out this Tauros (no choice, really), so I'm going to have Xeno use some fast Psychics on him in order to knock the bull out. If I manage to knock out the bull, I'll wave to the Miltank herd before I move on again with my Pokemon.

BTW, it's Monday, so I'd like a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please.

Wolfsong
6th March 2006, 02:31 PM
Amy
You continue on, waving to the Pokemon as you pass by. Suddenly, something whishes through your hair. You duck quickly, and notice a Cloyster firing Spike Cannons all over the place for no apparent reason. You note that a Barbach is ducking near you. Meanwhile, a Goldeen is floundering on the opposite side of Cloyster, unable to get back into deep water because of the Spikes. What do you do?


Shrine of Suicune

Ok, this calls for teamwork.

First I will send out Angel my L. 14 female absol and have her use razor wind to blow away the spikes. Then, I will send out Kumar my L.33 white male persian with black stripes, my L.20 Jolteon Jovi, and Laila my L.18 Elemental Laritar. Kumar, Jovi, and Laila will all use thunderbolt on the cloyster until it faints. Then, I will send out my L.19 Bayleef to use his vines to gently lift the goldeen back into the water. After all that is accomplished, i will recall everyone except for Laila and then the two of us will head into the desert.

*Murkrow

Omega does as he is asked and begins to fly around erratically with no rhyme or reason to his flight path. Thoroughly confused, the dragonite gives up the chase and instead inhales deeply before launching a volley of swift stars at teh salamence. Omega spotting them pauses briefly to erect a protective barrier. The dragonite just glares at Omega. In turn, Omega uses the opportunity to make a hidious face that causes the other dragon to fall back for a few seconds which is enough to buy Omega enough time to prepare his next attack. A few seconds later, a huge blast of air shoots towards the dragonite who is now charging towards Omega once again. Pushed backwards by the blast, the dragonite is sent tumbling head over heels. Taking off after him, Omega beathes out some draconic flames that engulf the dragonite who cries out in pain. At last, you are beginning to see some signs of the other dragon beginning to weaken. What will you do now?

Knight of Time

*hands over the balls* Quickly deciding that you are going to have to knock out the enraged bull, you send your alakazam to the frontlines. With anohte rangry bellow, the Tauros charges forwards again, but Xeno is ready though. Before the Tauros even reaches you, Xeno hits him with two strong psychic blasts and the momentum of teh bull's charge carries him forwards a few feet before he falls to the ground out for the count. You quickly decide to leave this section of the meadow before the pokemon wakes up. After a while, you come across a Tangela and a Bulbasaur using their vines to create a jump rope for a Skitty. A Chansey watches from nearby ready to help just in case someone needs it.

Knight of Time
6th March 2006, 03:31 PM
Knight of Time

*hands over the balls* Quickly deciding that you are going to have to knock out the enraged bull, you send your alakazam to the frontlines. With anohte rangry bellow, the Tauros charges forwards again, but Xeno is ready though. Before the Tauros even reaches you, Xeno hits him with two strong psychic blasts and the momentum of teh bull's charge carries him forwards a few feet before he falls to the ground out for the count. You quickly decide to leave this section of the meadow before the pokemon wakes up. After a while, you come across a Tangela and a Bulbasaur using their vines to create a jump rope for a Skitty. A Chansey watches from nearby ready to help just in case someone needs it.

Meadow

Oh boy, a Chansey!

The Chansey here brings up memories of another Chansey I used to have (I believe I named my old Chansey Lucky), so I'm going to wave to the Chansey, teling her that seeing another Chansey makes me terribly miss my old Chansey, and I'm going to politely ask the Chansey if she could come onto my team, while also telling her I adore the Chansey family so much, being a major fan of the two, not to mention I really like the Serene Grace trait. If she doesn't mind joining up with my team I'll hold out a Pokeball for her.

Edit: Nothing but a typo...

Mega Horny
6th March 2006, 04:46 PM
Mega Horny~
Sending out your Exeggcute in advance, you walk into the next room, where Exeggcute instantly fires off Hypnosis after Hypnosis; closing your eyes to prevent from being put to sleep as well, you hear the sounds of bodies hitting the floor and open your eyes. A Beldum is sprawled a couple of feet away from you: beyond it, a Natu is snoring, leaning against a dozing Wynaut.
What are you going to do?

Southern caverns

I'll chuck the great ball at beldum and send him into the next room to use metal sound, hopefully scaring away all the weak and frightened pokemon.

*Murkrow
7th March 2006, 11:52 AM
*Murkrow

Omega does as he is asked and begins to fly around erratically with no rhyme or reason to his flight path. Thoroughly confused, the dragonite gives up the chase and instead inhales deeply before launching a volley of swift stars at teh salamence. Omega spotting them pauses briefly to erect a protective barrier. The dragonite just glares at Omega. In turn, Omega uses the opportunity to make a hidious face that causes the other dragon to fall back for a few seconds which is enough to buy Omega enough time to prepare his next attack. A few seconds later, a huge blast of air shoots towards the dragonite who is now charging towards Omega once again. Pushed backwards by the blast, the dragonite is sent tumbling head over heels. Taking off after him, Omega beathes out some draconic flames that engulf the dragonite who cries out in pain. At last, you are beginning to see some signs of the other dragon beginning to weaken. What will you do now?



Shrine of the Sun

Time to wrap this up then. Omega will use another Dragonbreath (DB) in an attempt for paralysis; if it succeds he'll use Aeroblast again. If not, he'll use it DB again. If after two DB's it isn't paralysed, he'll just use Aeroblast. Again, he'll use Protect whenever an attack comes his way, as well as flying round to dodge it.

Amy~ A curse on all long replies ~_^ Lol, jk. *Cracks fingers*
Angel focuses, two miniature whirlwinds appearing around her: after a couple of seconds the two erupt, sending a wave of wind that blows the spikes back. Quickly sending out your Persian, Jolteon and Larvitar, you ommand a Thunderbolt, which they comply: the Cloyster screams in agony as the combined power electrocutes him. As Willow carefully extends his vines and places the Goldeen back in the deep water, the fainted Pokémon collapses.
Congratulating your Pokémon, you return all bar Laila before heading off to her natural habitat, the desert. There you encounter a Numel and Onix who both smile as your Larviat begins to caper around, enjoying the heat.
What are you going to do?

Kyle~
The Chansey smiles politely as you wave and approach, then listens with a rapt expression on her face as you explain how you desperately miss your old Chansey, Lucky and how you'd really like to have another on your team. She smiles at that, obviously guessing where this is going, but continues listening, looking pleased when you comment how much you like her species. Yet something does seem to be bothering her slightly: you can tell by the look in her eyes and her hasty glances at the still playing Pokémon.
'I'll admit, you do make it sound like an interesting proposal, and I have often wondered what it would be like to travel, not to mention evolve. But my problem is, I'm the main healer for this part of the meadow; if I leave and something happens, the other Pokémon around here won't have anyone experienced enough to turn to.'
What are you going to do?

Mega Horny~ Beldum doesn't learn Metal Sound, btw.
Chucking your Great Ball at the Beldum, you get ready to capture a new Pokémon...but suddenly the ball rockets away in the opposite direction: the Natu has awakened and is angrily glaring at you. Apparently she doesn't approve of random sneak attacks and captures. Teleporting over, she snarls and places herself between you and the still sleeping Beldum. Looking you in the eye, she hops up and down, waving her wings in a 'come on, do you worst' way.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
7th March 2006, 03:46 PM
Kyle~
The Chansey smiles politely as you wave and approach, then listens with a rapt expression on her face as you explain how you desperately miss your old Chansey, Lucky and how you'd really like to have another on your team. She smiles at that, obviously guessing where this is going, but continues listening, looking pleased when you comment how much you like her species. Yet something does seem to be bothering her slightly: you can tell by the look in her eyes and her hasty glances at the still playing Pokémon.
'I'll admit, you do make it sound like an interesting proposal, and I have often wondered what it would be like to travel, not to mention evolve. But my problem is, I'm the main healer for this part of the meadow; if I leave and something happens, the other Pokémon around here won't have anyone experienced enough to turn to.'
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Ouch, the tempation here is very strong.

I'm going to shrug at the Chansey, telling her I'm probably better off without a Chansey (or Blissey) for the time being. From there, I'm going to (sadly) wave goodbye to the Chansey and the other Pokemon, going on ahead with my Pokemon, but without the Chansey.

'sighs in heavy disappointment'

Edit: It's Monday once again, so may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

Oh, how I wish I could help or have helped this Chansey evolve...

Mega Horny
7th March 2006, 04:35 PM
Mega Horny~ Beldum doesn't learn Metal Sound, btw.
Chucking your Great Ball at the Beldum, you get ready to capture a new Pokémon...but suddenly the ball rockets away in the opposite direction: the Natu has awakened and is angrily glaring at you. Apparently she doesn't approve of random sneak attacks and captures. Teleporting over, she snarls and places herself between you and the still sleeping Beldum. Looking you in the eye, she hops up and down, waving her wings in a 'come on, do you worst' way.
What are you going to do?
[/quote]

S caves

yea I wondered. Ok, Glalie, get rid of this pest with an ice beam, then freeze the sleeping beldum in place with a second and wait.

How do i get more pokeballs again?

Knight of Time
7th March 2006, 04:53 PM
Mega Horny~ Beldum doesn't learn Metal Sound, btw.
Chucking your Great Ball at the Beldum, you get ready to capture a new Pokémon...but suddenly the ball rockets away in the opposite direction: the Natu has awakened and is angrily glaring at you. Apparently she doesn't approve of random sneak attacks and captures. Teleporting over, she snarls and places herself between you and the still sleeping Beldum. Looking you in the eye, she hops up and down, waving her wings in a 'come on, do you worst' way.
What are you going to do?


S caves

yea I wondered. Ok, Glalie, get rid of this pest with an ice beam, then freeze the sleeping beldum in place with a second and wait.

How do i get more pokeballs again?


To answer your question MH, there are two ways to get more Pokeballs.

One, if you have enough CCPs, you can buy more of them at the Crystal Caves Kiosk (however, you cannot buy Master Balls there), and two, every Monday you can get free Pokeballs, Great Balls and Ultra Balls (you can't get more than one of any of these, but you can ask for one of each).

Hope this helps.

Mega Horny
7th March 2006, 05:05 PM
Mega Horny~ Beldum doesn't learn Metal Sound, btw.
Chucking your Great Ball at the Beldum, you get ready to capture a new Pokémon...but suddenly the ball rockets away in the opposite direction: the Natu has awakened and is angrily glaring at you. Apparently she doesn't approve of random sneak attacks and captures. Teleporting over, she snarls and places herself between you and the still sleeping Beldum. Looking you in the eye, she hops up and down, waving her wings in a 'come on, do you worst' way.
What are you going to do?
[/quote]

S caves

yea I wondered. Ok, Glalie, get rid of this pest with an ice beam, then freeze the sleeping beldum in place with a second and toss a pokeball at it!

The Blue Avenger
13th March 2006, 10:04 PM
Split update - I'll get Hannah and MH, while Amy'll get everyone else.

Hannah
Omega exhales another blast of blue flames. The fire surrounds the Dragonite, who howls in pain again, and then stop short. He freezes in the air, not moving at all - apparently the paralysis finally happened. However, with no wings to keep him aloft, he falls the long distance down to the ground, at which point you hear a muffled "Oomph!" He doesn't seem to be flying back up. What do you do?

Mega Horny
Your Glalie shoots an Ice Beam at the Natu, but Natu nimbly Teleports away from it. When you don't see it reappear, you have Glalie use another Ice Beam: this one hits the Beldum, who awakens from the impact but is rather unfortunately frozen to the ground. You toss a Pokeball at it, but suddenly, it redirects in the air and flies back to your hand: the Natu was standing right behind you and used its Psychic powers to manipulate the ball. What do you do?

Wolfsong
13th March 2006, 10:28 PM
My part of a split update.

Also, Hannah isn't going to be around much this week. She was evacuated from her hall on Wednesday becaue of a burst pipe and flooding. She thinks that she will be allowed back in on Saturday in which case she will come online again. She asked me to post to let everyone know why she wasn't going to be updating this week.


Amy~ A curse on all long replies ~_^ Lol, jk. *Cracks fingers*
Angel focuses, two miniature whirlwinds appearing around her: after a couple of seconds the two erupt, sending a wave of wind that blows the spikes back. Quickly sending out your Persian, Jolteon and Larvitar, you ommand a Thunderbolt, which they comply: the Cloyster screams in agony as the combined power electrocutes him. As Willow carefully extends his vines and places the Goldeen back in the deep water, the fainted Pokémon collapses.
Congratulating your Pokémon, you return all bar Laila before heading off to her natural habitat, the desert. There you encounter a Numel and Onix who both smile as your Larviat begins to caper around, enjoying the heat.
What are you going to do?


Desert

I'll wave at the pair before eventually heading deeper into the desert with Laila (elemental larvitar).

Knight of Time

*Here's a ccp for helping out. Hands over the assorted pokeballs as well*

Sighing heavily in disappointment, you continue on after you wave good-bye to Chansey. It isn't long until you come across a Lickitung covering an annoyed Exeggutor with licks. Meanwhile, a swablu is hiding behind a Granbull who is rather amused by the spectacle. What will you do?

Mega Horny
14th March 2006, 10:44 AM
Mega Horny
Your Glalie shoots an Ice Beam at the Natu, but Natu nimbly Teleports away from it. When you don't see it reappear, you have Glalie use another Ice Beam: this one hits the Beldum, who awakens from the impact but is rather unfortunately frozen to the ground. You toss a Pokeball at it, but suddenly, it redirects in the air and flies back to your hand: the Natu was standing right behind you and used its Psychic powers to manipulate the ball. What do you do?
[/quote]

S caves, Glalie, keep natu away with a repeated Ice Ball, then I'll throw yet another ultra ball at Beldum

Knight of Time
15th March 2006, 10:19 AM
Knight of Time

*Here's a ccp for helping out. Hands over the assorted pokeballs as well*

Sighing heavily in disappointment, you continue on after you wave good-bye to Chansey. It isn't long until you come across a Lickitung covering an annoyed Exeggutor with licks. Meanwhile, a swablu is hiding behind a Granbull who is rather amused by the spectacle. What will you do?[/color][/center]


Meadow

I'm going to move on again.