PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Trick-Or-Treat! =D

Chris Watarimono
29th October 2005, 07:16 AM
Fwahahahahaha~! Time for a lil' poll for upcoming Halloween!

1. Do you plan on dressing up? If so, then what will you be?
2. Do you have any plans during Halloween or the Halloween season, such as parties, trick-or-treats, etc?
3. What is the craziest Halloween costume you've ever seen?
4. What is your opinion about Halloween day?

I'll start.

1. Of course! I was originally going to dress up as a Black Mage from the Final Fantasy series, but after long and grueling searching, finding the outfit was to no avail. At least I stumbled upon a fancy king outfit, with crown and all, so it was all neat.
2. I plan on going with my friends for Trick-Or-Treating in a nearby neighborhood for a fundraiser (It is part of a planned program where people donate goods).
3. A giant penis. O_O;
4. I really love it! Besides, what other day in the week can you dress up as a Milkshake or Kissing Booth and get away with it? (Not saying that I was though)

-Chris R.

Fett One
29th October 2005, 02:52 PM
1. I don't plan on getting dressed up.
2. I just went to a Halloween party with some friends last night. Thats pretty much the only thing I had planned for this Halloween.
3. I can't think of any at the moment.
4. I like it.

Weasel Overlord
29th October 2005, 04:16 PM
1) I'm going trick-or-treating! I want to go as Vincent...but there's no way im gonna be able to get a costume, so I may just make a raggedy red cloak and make do
2) M'going trick-or-treating
3) Erm, I haven't seen so many, to tell the truth...the English don't do crazy costumes as much as the Americans etc...
4) It rocks! Until you get older, when you get turned away from people's doors...no sweeties for us! But then, you can egg people, so it's still good! ^_^

Arnen
29th October 2005, 04:31 PM
Yes, I'm going to be dressing as my character from Gaia Online *nerdy pose* :biggrin: So, black jeans, dark grey skirt, black shirt, and a blue hat that resembles an evil hamster (which I'm in the process of making). Oh, and a cape. Because capes are awesome.

2. Do you have any plans during Halloween or the Halloween season, such as parties, trick-or-treats, etc?
I MIGHT be having some friends over tomorrow to hang out and have a sort-of party, but it hasn't exactly been cleared with my parents yet. >>; I might take my sister trick-or-treating as well. In fact, I'm going to see if me and one of my friends can BOTH go around with our little sisters, and another friend with her little cousin. Yay, excuses to get free candy! :D

Some poor little girl's mother made her wear a giant plastic bubble with lots of big styrophome balls in it... She was supposed to be a gumball machine.

I love it! Any excuse to wear a cape and act like a freak!

mr_pikachu
29th October 2005, 04:44 PM

Yeah. I'll be dressing up as a college student with too little time on his hands. (Hooray for sarcasm!)

Well, I was hoping to watch a bunch of scary movies (Halloween, Friday the 13th, etc.) at a friend's house, but he just cancelled because he has too much homework. :P

Well, I'm not sure about in real life... but I've considered dressing up as Ash before. Yeah. And that wasn't when I was twelve, that was yesterday. I'm insane. :biggrin:

It's a good chance to go crazy if you want. And candy, candy, candy! *hugs giant bag of Snickers bars*

SupremeChampion
7th November 2005, 12:04 AM

[i]1.) yea i usually do, except i couldn't this year since my college isn't located in the most ideal trick-or-treating area.
2.) nah, only trick-or-treating
3.) well, i once saw grown men dressed as girls, so that was pretty weird.
4.) amazing day, not only do you get candy but it's my b-day!

~The Italian Stallion

Deus Mortuorum
19th November 2005, 06:17 PM

1. I didn't because I had EMT class the night of Halloween.
2. Not really but I probably would have gone to parties. That is, of course, if I were ever invited to one.
3. A few years ago this kid in my school was dressed as that blue alien thing from the Sony Minidisc commercials...this year one kid was Jesus, another was the Pope...I've seen pictures of some pretty weird ones like a push pin...
4. It's a nice idea but I think it's losing popularity, at least in my area, cause I really didn't see that many kids out. Probably because of all the fear they pump us with on a daily basis.