-Flamethrower
-Rock Slide
-Sky uppercut

Crobat Lv75
-Sludge bomb
-Haze
-Fly
-Confuse Ray

MachokeLv76(kind of embarrasing, but I never had anybody to trade with.)
-Cross Chop
-Earthquake
-Identify
-Revenge

Grumpig Lv72
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Bounce
-???

Seadra Lv76(nobody to trade with...)kindof an ingame pokemon
-Hydro Pump
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Dive

Raichu LV74
-Rian Dance
-Thunder
-Thunder Wave
-Iron Tail

Chris 2.1
29th October 2005, 10:53 AM
I know the pain of being unable to trade....*sniff*

Anyway I'll try and rate it. Obviously Seadra and Machoke won't compare to some of the stronger contenders out there - I'd suggest replacing Seadra with something like Walrein, which I always found to be an excellent 'mon. You can also think of replacing Machoke with Heracross or Medicham - they're both good fighting mon although their duel types will raise other weaknesses.

Shock wave on Grumpig is always good. Bounce isn't all that good as you give your opponent a free turn to switch in something like Houndoom which will crunch your face off. If you had emerald, you'd have access to the elemental punches...but no matter. Try Magic Coat. With enough predicting you could really benefit from it.

Erm not sure about the others. With Crobat, I think CF is too inaccurate and such. I'd reccomend ditching it for toxic. Also slip protect on there if possible, maybe over haze. Then you have a real annoyer. Toxic, protect against anything lethal, fly to give yourself an extra turn for toxic damage, and SB when you want.

On Raichu, iron tail ain't too good. Consider brick break over it. If you have access to Emerald or Fr/Lg you could get substitute on it (via move tutor), and have a substitute/focus punch combo on there.

For that suggested Walrein....I'm not too sure but I imagine Surf and ice beam would be on there somwehere...rock slide (via breeding, with Numel/Camerupt IIRC) might also be a good idea, or possibly Body Slam (chance of paralysis is nice, but I'm unsure, stat wise, if Walrein can cope). Even Encore, well-timed, could be a sucess.

Heracross is easier. Megahorn, obviously. Endure/Reversal (with Salac Berry attached...I think?) is also great, and with Bulk up too, you'd be on a roll.

Blaziken looks ok. Maybe replace flamethrower with Overheat, and attach white herb. That way when you lose the Sp.Attk from overheat, you can bring it back with white herb. Also the STAB and Blaze added into it will make it a rather brilliant attack.

That's my 2 cents. Sorry, professionals, if it absolutely crap.

Poryhedron
29th October 2005, 07:45 PM
You have a big problem here: half your team can't take much psychic power. It's not wise to have three or more pokémon on one team with the same defensive weakness. You should replace Blaziken, Crobat or Machoke with something that isn't weak against Psychic.

pokeguy76
1st November 2005, 04:47 AM
@Poryhedron: Thought of that allready, Each one of my pokémon have a max EV(or is it IV) when it comes to Sp.DEF(like that'll help) Anyway, i like my team. Besides, I'm buying Emerald in a couple of days(finally saved up enough cash) So I'll take you guys up on your advice in a month or so(when I played out my emerald to a satisfactional point)