PDA

View Full Version : (poll) Things have changed...

Qazqe
5th March 2003, 09:50 AM
Do you think the newer Pokemon are going to be stronger than the old ones, weaker than the old ones, or equal in strength to the old ones?

I think the majority of them will be equal, but I do think that some will be stronger, such as Goudan, Kyorge, Latios, and Latias.

DaRk MeWtWo
5th March 2003, 02:38 PM
In general, I put the R/S pokes in the extremist section...meaning some have incredible combination is special attack and special defense, but have disgusting defense and attack. Only a few of them are well rounded-out. So they're probably more or less equal, but I think that more of them will be used than the old ones because they seem to have so many new moves to utilize.

crazybone
5th March 2003, 03:10 PM
Nintendo overpowered everything in Ru/Sa. ;\

SupremeChampion
5th March 2003, 09:16 PM
i'm sure everything will be about even. it always ends up like that.

~The Italian Stallion

Katie
6th March 2003, 06:21 PM
I haven't played/heard much about the new pokemon, but I was expecting them to make them all super-powerful-like. kinda like in DBZ, "you're the strongest person in the universe!" *stronger person comes* "uh oh" *kills* "you're the strongest person in the universe!" *stronger person comes* "uh oh" *kills* "you-*repeat* :/ I honestly don't give a flip since I won't be playing them anyway ;(

~Katie

Adam Howard
6th March 2003, 06:34 PM
(been a while since I last post for here)
I don't know.
I liked the old pokemon more then the new ones.