Psychic Fly
Recover Slash

Ho-oh-lv'100 Meganium -lv.100
Fire blast Sunny Day
Hyper beam Solar beam
Fly Body slam
Psychic Synthesis

I will also try and rate anyone elses team if they post it on this board

Good Squad nothing I can see to change it although I aint no expert.
Have a look at my squad in the other post if you like or would you prefer it if i posted it on this post instead?

Poryhedron
31st October 2005, 07:08 PM
Wow...no 3x weaknesses. Nice Job. Didn't expect that from someone using Mewtwo and two other legends.

SilverMaster
4th November 2005, 02:27 PM
CJH. Post it on this one, it would be easier.

GoldMaster
5th November 2005, 04:52 AM
10 OUT OF 10!!!!

Could you get mewtow on Pokemon Gold? 'cos if you are playing pokemon gold.... well great!!!

TheBlueDragon
6th November 2005, 02:57 AM
A common mistake is putting 2+ damage dealing moves of the same type on the same pokémon. It's just useless when you could have a different-typed or supporting move (And Fly isn't a good move, no matter what you say.).

Also, no Sacred Fire on Ho-oh? Makes me sad. :(

SilverMaster
6th November 2005, 04:21 AM
Goldmaster.

There's two ways to get mewtwo, cheating, and from the original red or blue game. I don't like cheating, so I got mewtwo by trading it from red through the time machine, then training it up on silver.Also, where did you get your name 'goldmaster' from.

SilverMaster
9th November 2005, 03:17 PM
Blue Dragon

The 2 damage moves are to stop losing all PP, to vary in power,accuracy and type (except raikou, with him its used as a paralysing move)

I see what you mean about sacred fire,but i deleted the move,along with rest ages ago, before i realised they were any good. Fly was as a HM,to help me get around, but now i don't need it and ho-oh and charizard are stuck with it,i have no tm's to take their place.However,if the opponent used a move like solarbeam, they would be able to dodge it.They're good enough anyway...

mr_pikachu
10th November 2005, 01:04 AM
Running out of PP is far more of a problem in-game than it is when you enter any sort of competition. You're honestly unlikely to run out of PP for any move, barring your opponent using a trait like Pressure (and even then, it's not too much of a problem, as you can often switch to an attack of a different type without losing much power and accuracy). What's more of a problem is being limited by your moves, especially with Pokemon like Shedinja on the loose. If you end up facing one of those with only, say, your Lanturn and Meganium remaining, you're toast. (I know that's kind of a bad example, since your Meganium doesn't have two damage-dealing moves of the same type, but I'm trying to show how varying your move types is critical.)

Anyway, I've droned on about that long enough. Just wanted to mention that, as it's one of the few advanced critiques about team-building that I actually understand. ^_^; Anyway, hope you have fun with this team. See you around!

GoldMaster
10th November 2005, 02:51 AM
Silvermaster,

Thanks for the kool info :cool2: :cool:

I got the name Goldmaster, not from you though, 'Cos i play pokemon gold.