PDA

View Full Version : how do i how?

chubbychops
5th November 2005, 11:12 AM
hello.

i was wondering what cheat cartridges are available for use with Pokemon? i thought gameshark wasn't made anymore and u cant buy it. but what else is there? and how do i find the codes for them?

thankyou.

chubbychops XX

Jeff
5th November 2005, 08:34 PM
Gameshark is still around as far as I know, there's also Action Replay, you can find them pretty much anywhere that sells games.

As for codes http://www.codejunkies.com has the action replay codes.

mr_pikachu
5th November 2005, 08:46 PM
Wow, this is a vast question. Pretty much any cheat system that works for the GBA will have codes for the third-generation portable Pokemon games (i.e. Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen). After all, they're still very popular games. Codebreaker would work in addition to the other devices mentioned. I believe a company called Pelican made something called the Monster Brain for GSC, and they may have something for the newer games as well.

If you want more devices and a list of codes that work for them, I suggest you just search around the net. There are many, many sites that advertise their products as they pertain to Pokemon games, and numerous other sites have lists of different codes that work in addition to useful stuff like walkthroughs, extensive guides for specific aspects of games, etc. You get the point. Just look around, and you'll find what you're looking for.

SilverMaster
6th November 2005, 04:37 AM
I don't really like cheating, as it gets rid of the fun of properly training pokemon. Howeve, you need cheats to complete the game (to get a mew,for instance). Anyway, you can buy gamesharks off of E-bay.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
7th November 2005, 08:07 AM
I'm no expert when it comes to such devices but if you could let us know which Pokémon game(s) you need them for we could suggest another device or two you could use (if there are any).