PDA

View Full Version : Happy Four-years-and-one-day anniversary, Chris 2.0!

Chris 2.1
9th November 2005, 04:10 PM
Wow, someone noticed!

Unfortunately that someone was me. Hmm. Anyway yea I joined four years ago yestersay. That's so weird...hmm. I've had loads of different user names, too, but we won't go into that.

*Cuts cake* Whoo.

Knight of Time
9th November 2005, 04:11 PM
Hey, happy anniversary Chris!

Hope your day is going very well, bud! :wave:

See you around ASB!

Number1ChanseyFan
9th November 2005, 07:05 PM
Happy 4 year and one day anniversary to you, Chris!!

And also, happy 5 year and 3 day anniversary to me and Little_Pikachu!!

Lawrence III_Fanatic
9th November 2005, 07:16 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

Dude I'm like a week or two away from my 5 year anniversary. We'll partay hardcore.

mr_pikachu
10th November 2005, 01:10 AM
Heh, happy belated anniversary, ShinyMarill/Brit Chris/Chris 2.0/whatever else you've been called! Hope we see you here for another four years... and one day...

That sounded much better in my head than it looks in the post. Odd.

Chris Watarimono
10th November 2005, 05:56 AM
Yeah! Happy Anniversary man! Fwah~!

-Chris R.

Dark-San
10th November 2005, 08:05 AM
[b][size=3] Hey I was here 4 years ago too. But my post counts still lose out.

;_; <--- *Pathetic State*

Enjoy every moment here, dude. Cherish it, 'cause at this every moment every second, you are the star attraction.

MToolen
10th November 2005, 11:30 AM
Congratulations on the accomplishments you've done during this time. I mean, really, I'll have been here five years Tuesday and I only have around 500 posts. Anyway, yeah. I hope many more years are to come.

Chris 2.1
10th November 2005, 04:14 PM
Wehay random people are posting. I feel like a celebrity.

Anyway I don't think I'll be around this time next year. I mean 5 years is ages to have stayed on a Forum. Hopefully wrap up my Fanfic projects and keep Modding ASB, I dunno. I just don't think it's healthy spending so much time on here.

But I digress. Thanks for all the...congratulations. Hey, it wasn't hard. I just signed up ages ago.

Lawrence III_Fanatic
10th November 2005, 06:50 PM
I just don't think it's healthy spending so much time on here.

Hmm! How much time can one spend on TPM these days? I generally spend a few minutes, only because I just hit up Misc. Stuff. Out of curiosity, how long do you spend on average here, each day?

Chris 2.1
11th November 2005, 03:19 PM
Well not all that much time. But I'd say I'm here every night, just cos I want to check up on things. Usually check out ASB, updating when necessary, and then Fanfic, maybe post replies to my two fics currently up (GO CHECK THEM OUT YOU MUPPETS) erm...browse misc sometimes...meh.

Sceptile_Master
11th November 2005, 03:53 PM
I'm late nooooo. Anyways, congrats on the achievment. I wish i was around at the start of tpm.

Lawrence III_Fanatic
12th November 2005, 11:54 AM
Mmm, yes, okay.

I miss the days when my life = rushing home after school to post sickening amounts of nothingness here on TPM.

Now, I go to my favorite Harry Potter forums, CoS, and do that! Oh happy day!

Kris
13th November 2005, 03:37 PM
Happy (Late) anniversary, I think im on 4 years now but i honestly cant remember...

Good your still here though! May you stay another happy 4 years