PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero

Eyedolize
14th November 2005, 09:56 PM
One of he most recognized faces in wrestling passed away yesterday. He pssed away on his hotel room in Minneapolis, the cause of his death is still unknown.

I'm really saddened to hear this, he was one of my favorite wrestlers and one of the most talented the WWE had. Earlier tonight they had a tribute to him in the beginning of Raw that made me cry, showing a video clip of his past wrestling matches.

Eddie, all your fans will miss you and your legacy will live on in us.

Drago
15th November 2005, 06:36 PM
It has since been confirmed that Eddie Guerrero died of heart failure, as a result from his past history with drugs and the workload he took on throughout his wrestling career.

I watched wrestling enthusiastically for six or seven years before growing tired of the WWE product, but the one thing that was always a certainty was that, if Eddie Guerrero was performing, it would be a worthy segment. His passing is truly tragic; he had many years left in him as a wrestler, but moreso as a human being who had taken his second chance and utilised it to the fullest.
It is no surprise that his untimely passing comes as a result of trying to be the very best, to perform at the highest level and to make sure that he was in peak condition. The memories he gave wrestling fans will live on, as well as the standard he set.

As he was a man of God, no doubt Eddie is in a better place now. He has most certainly earned it.
R.I.P. Eddie.

Mewfour
16th November 2005, 02:01 AM
Truly sad. Watched RAW's tibute show. Batista sniffling just seems surreal. Benoit, oh Gods, Benoit was a wreck.

http://wellmissyoueddie.ytmnd.com

Heald
16th November 2005, 12:56 PM
I'm not surprised at Benoit's reaction; both had risen through the industry effectively side-by-side. His reaction was truly moving. Despite having not watched wrestling for 2 years, I still found this a shock. He was truly underestimated and now I regret not taking enough interest in his career. RIP.

Pokemasterkatie
16th November 2005, 09:23 PM
Four days in and I'm still angsting about it.;_; I'm almost a three year wrestling fan, and losing one of my Smackdown favorites was a total shock--I broke down several seconds after I read the news. His 'lie, cheat and steal' persona was hilarious...I never got tired of that chair spot.^_^ And he was quite the rallier as well...a certain Cruiser Title match and Triple Threat match come to mind.;)

...If Eddie doesn't get into the HoF next year, I predict Vince will be flamed horribly.:D RIP Latino Heat; we'll always remember you. Viva la Raza~!:cool: