PDA

View Full Version : The God Warrior

Metallixs Girl
17th November 2005, 01:16 PM
The last two trading Spouses shows were about this Christian from Louisiana and this New Age lady from California swapping. I watched it, and unfortunealy the Christian turned out to be completely crazy, and I still can't figure out if it's funny or not, but it does make me laugh, but at the same time I feel sorry for her. At the end of the show, she had a MAJOR psychotic episode, and tore up the letter that told her family how to spend the money.

Now someone has made this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Talking-bobblehead-nodder-trading-spouses-GOD-WARRIOR_W0QQitemZ6225867209QQcategoryZ4083QQssPage NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem (which looks exactly like her, btw!) and you can listen on that page to clips of her and it's crazy and scary but at the same time funny! O_O

I can't believe she lives in the same state as me though... Christians are not supposed to act like that at all... Oh yes, and God Warrior is her phrase.

mr_pikachu
20th November 2005, 10:50 PM
I don't watch Trading Spouses, but I heard about that one. It's pretty bad when the "example" we give of a Christian is one who is so radical as to be (or at least look) out of her mind. Thank you, television. :P

Magmar
21st November 2005, 12:37 AM
i can't believe people watch these programs. seriously.

but that is funny.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
1st December 2005, 06:15 AM
I honestly love the Austrian version of that show and I'm surprised that they apparently casted a crackpot like that lady on such a show in the States. I guess they are in need of better quotes.

The little doll is hilarious, that guy made a pretty penny out of it too and rightly so. Shows what you can do when you're creative enough.

I think I'll safe those soundclips on my comp. :biggrin: