PDA

View Full Version : Dark Sage vs. SR-71, Ref Asayake

Dark Sage
18th November 2005, 06:06 PM
Hi everyone! I'm issuing a challenge for any takers!

Rules:

We use four pokemon total, but use two at once.

Banned moves, stadard (Rest, Substitute, etc.)

DQ Time, one week.

You choose first, I attack first.

Arena: Misty's Gym! Anyone who's seen the anime or has played Fire Red/Leaf Green knows what that looks like.

And please, only a serious challenger and referree. My last two matches ended with nothing, because the referee stopped caring.

Any takers?

- Dark Sage

Pichu Luver
18th November 2005, 06:27 PM
[font=garamond]If you consider me a serious ref, I'd gladly do this for you.

Dark Sage
18th November 2005, 06:30 PM
Great! Now we need a challenger...

Anyone?

SR-71 EKFTS
19th November 2005, 06:30 AM
I'll battle you. I'll select my Male Dratini and my Male Gastly!

Dark Sage
19th November 2005, 10:13 AM
I accept your challenge!

Oh, a Dratini?! It's teenie-weenie! Cute!

I choose Lily, my Lotad, and Oak, my Seedot! go my pokemon!

Oak, you concentrate on Ghastly for now. First use Double Team. Then hit it with a Shadow Ball, twice!

Lily, hit them both with a Blizzard! Then use Ice Beam on Dratini. Then use Toxic, also on Dratini.

And we'll see what that does.

Oak: Double Team/Shadow Ball (Ghastly)/Shadow Ball (Ghastly)

Lily: Blizzard(both)/Ice Beam (Dratini)/Toxic (Dratini)

And I turn it over to you.

SR-71 EKFTS
19th November 2005, 10:31 PM
Gastly, use a Toxic on Seedot, then strike it with a Psychic attack, then finish the round with a lick to Lotad.

Dratini, use a a Sunny Day to weaken the Ice Attacks, then use a Toxic on Lotad, then use a Safeguard to protect you from the toxins

Pichu Luver
21st November 2005, 10:59 AM
[font=garamond]Rumbleriffic. SR-71 EKFTS I may note that Sunny Day decreases Water attacks not Ice attacks. It may cause it to melt a little, but not enough to significantly decrease its power.

[center][font=sylfaen]-~*Dark Sage VS SR-71 EKFTS *~-

Round One
---------******---------

Arena: Misty's Gym.

Pokémon

Oak[font=sylfaen] Seedot M
Trained by: Dark Sage
HP: 100%
-:Attacks:-
Double Team/Shadow Ball/Shadow Ball

Lily Lotad F
Blizzard/Ice Beam/Toxic

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Gastly M
Trained by: SR-71 EKFTS
Toxic/Psychic/Lick

Dratini M
Sunny Day/Toxic/Safeguard

------******------

Why do I always seem to be sneaking into Gym's?' I wonder to myself as I once again am peaking into a gym, checking for anyone. The lights are on, but after a quick search, no body's home. The two trainer's take to opposite sides of the arena, and I take a seat in the stands. I hope I am far enough away to avoid any splashes that are bound to happen.

"Ok Dark Sage and SR-71 SKFTS try and make this battle quick as we don't need anyone busting in on us. SR-71 SKFTS please choose first."

"I'll select my Dratini and my Gastly!" he yelled and tossed two Pokéballs toward arena. They clicked open and the two beams of light formed into a male Dratini and a male Gastly. The Dratini slipped into the water while the Gastly floated over one of the platforms.

"I choose Lily, and Oak! Go my Pokémon!" yelled Dark Sage. The two Pokéballs also clicked open and the lights formed into a female Lotad and a male Seedot. The Lotad happily floated on the top of the water while the Seedot hopped onto one of the platforms. Dark Sage immediately jumped into issuing his attacks, " Oak, you concentrate on Ghastly for now. First use Double Team. Then hit it with a Shadow Ball, twice! Lily, hit them both with a Blizzard! Then use Ice Beam on Dratini. Then use Toxic, also on Dratini."

SR-71 EKFTS retaliated with, " Gastly, use a Toxic on Seedot, then strike it with a Psychic attack, then finish the round with a lick to Lotad. Dratini, use a Sunny Day to weaken the Ice Attacks, then use a Toxic on Lotad, then use a Safeguard to protect you from the toxins"

The two sets of Pokémon set about their attacks. Dratini looked to the rook of the gym and called out to the elements. The Sun's light grew brighter through the windows and the warmth on the gym went up a few degrees. Oak meanwhile was creating doubles of himself, and just as he finished the Gastly splat a Toxin at him.* The doubles mostly protected him but a small splat hit him. Not enough to increase every round, but enough to poison. Lily finished this set with a powerful Blizzard that swept toward the two opponents' Pokémon, hitting Gastly more then Dratini as he is in the water.

Set number two starts with Lily blasting an Ice Beam toward Dratini. He is hit hard and it sent flying onto a platform, a little frosty. Dratini is not out however and retaliates with a Toxic that splatters all over Lily's leaf. Gastly meanwhile sends a Psychic attack flying Oak 's way. He is gripped with mental pain but when it finishes he grows a dark, sparking ball of dark energy and hurls it at Gastly. Gastly is hit full on and flies back a bit.

The next round has Oak again firing a Shadow Ball Gastly's way. Gastly is flown backwards again but instead of retaliating on Oak he flies over to Lily and licks her all down her cheek. She is severely grossed out but continues with her attack and spits a Toxic at Dratini. Dratini meanwhile has been setting up a Safeguard and it is in place before the Toxic hits him and slides down the invisible shield.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 94%

Lily Lotad F
HP: 99%

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Gastly M
HP: 73%

Dratini M
HP: 79%

[color=teal]Arena: Sunny Day up for 4 more rounds.

SR-71 EKFTS posts attacks first.

SR-71 EKFTS
21st November 2005, 11:08 AM
Alright then, Dratini, do a Flamethrower to Seedot, then do a Ice Beam to him as well, then finish the round with a Thunder bolt to Lotad.

Gastly, attack Lotad with a pair of Sludgebombs, then attack Seedot with a Night Shade

Dark Sage
21st November 2005, 01:28 PM
Lily, since it worked so well the first time, use Blizzard!

Then, since Dratini was so kind as to make the sun shine, hit him with a Solar Beam!

Ten, hit Dratini with a Giga Drain!

Blizzard (both)/Solar Beam(Dratini)/Giga Drain (Dratini)

Oak, use Protect to try to absorb at least one of those attacks.

Then use your own Giga Drain on Gastly. then a Solar Beam on him!

Protect/Giga Drain(Gastly)/Solar Beam(Gastly)

And that's my turn.

Dark Sage
22nd November 2005, 01:27 PM
Uhm, Asayaka, I'm waiting for you to ref this round...

Pichu Luver
24th November 2005, 06:12 PM
[font=garamond]Oy dude I'm here! I got school ya know Oo''' During the week expect every 3 days after the final post of the battler. The weekend is different. I can usually get every day.

Round Two
---------******---------

Arena: Sunny Day up for 4 more rounds.

Pokémon

HP: 94%
Protect/Giga Drain/Solarbeam

Lily Lotad F
HP: 99%
Blizzard/Solarbeam/Giga Drain

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Gastly M
HP: 73%
Sludge Bomb/Sludge Bomb/Nightshade

Dratini M
Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt

------******------

"Alright then, Dratini," says SR-71 EKFTS, "do a Flamethrower to Seedot, then do a Ice Beam to him as well, then finish the round with a Thunderbolt to Lotad. Gastly, attack Lotad with a pair of Sludgebombs, then attack Seedot with a Night Shade."

Dark Sage retaliates with, " Lily, since it worked so well the first time, use Blizzard! Then, since Dratini was so kind as to make the sunshine, hit him with a Solar Beam! Then, hit Dratini with a Giga Drain! Oak, use Protect to try and absorb at least one of those attacks. Then use your own Giga Drain on Gastly, then a Solar Beam on him!"

Gastly starts this round by promptly firing a Sludge Bomb at Lily. Lily is disgusted and shakes it off. Dratini fires a Flamethrower at Oak but he puts up a Protect as simply watches as the flames bounce off the shield. Lily finishes by firing a Blizzard at the two Pokémon. Dratini shivers as he is once again pummelled with ice and his tail gains an interesting ornament. His earflaps also gained an interesting coating of ice that made them glisten and gleam. Gastly faded out from the blow of wind and ice and winced in pain.

Gastly once again fires the first attack and slams Lily again with a Sludge Bomb. She is not appreciating this at all, but must ignore him. Instead she fires a Solarbeam at Dratini. Thanks to the sunlight it only takes a quick charge and it hits full on. Unfortunately Dratini it does not do overly much because Dragon is strong versus Grass. Dratini fires an Ice Beam upon Oak. He cringes in pain and his hat cap becomes crystallized with the ice. Gastly also takes and easy hit from the Giga Drain being part poison.

Finally Dratini fires a Thunderbolt at Lily and she takes all right, her Grass part somewhat protecting her. She instead snakes out a tentacle and sucks back some energy, but not much. It is Oak's turn to fire a Solarbeam and Gastly is not appreciating of his efforts. He instead hits Oak with a Nightshade and oak cries out in pain. Then both Pokémon wince as poison flows through their systems.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 74%

Lily Lotad F
HP: 67%

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Gastly M
HP: 60%

Dratini M
HP: 58%
Status: Partly Frozen, weary, Safeguard, up for 2 more rounds

Arena: Sunny Day up for 3 more rounds.

Dark Sage posts attacks first.

Dark Sage
24th November 2005, 07:31 PM
Hmm...

Okay Lily, here's what I want you to do...

Seeing as we're in a Gym covered with water, I want you to use that to your avantage. Use Surf to douse both of them!

Them aim another Ice Beam at Dratini!

Then take a break for the rest of the round.

Surf (both)/Ice Beam (Dratini)/Take a break

Oak, use Jujitsu to comabat their attacks. I want you to use Bide... Three times! We'll see how well it works next round.

(Bide/Bide/Bide)

And I turn it over to my opponent.

- Dark Sage

SR-71 EKFTS
24th November 2005, 07:44 PM
Hmm...

Dratini, Blast Lily with a Dragonbreathe, then hit Oak with a flamethrower if he's asleep but if he isn't then ignore him and rest, then finish Lily with a Horn Drill. \

Dragonbreathe (Lily), Flamethrower(if Oak is asleep)\Take a Break, Horn Drill.

Gastly, Hypnosis on Seedot, then blast Lily with two Sludge Bombs.

Hypnosis (Oak), Sludge Bomb x 2 (Lily)

SR-71 EKFTS
24th November 2005, 07:46 PM
^^^ Except Dratini can't learn Horn Drill, so i suppose that'll be a waste of a turn...

Dark Sage
24th November 2005, 08:40 PM
I was going to question that... I didn't have a chance to look it up...

Pichu Luver
26th November 2005, 03:52 PM
[font=garamond]Here’s ya go. I thought I’d start adding energy levels too, so I went back and calculated it all. Oh, my damage limit is 35%

Round Three
---------******---------

Arena: Sunny Day up for 3 more rounds.

Pokémon

HP: 74%
Energy: 70%
Bide

Lily Lotad F
HP: 67%
Energy: 63%
Surf/Ice Beam/Take a Break

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Gastly M
Energy: 73%
Hypnosis/Sludge Bomb/Sludge Bomb

Dratini M
Energy: 69%
Status: Partly Frozen, weary, Safeguard, up for 2 more rounds
Dragonbreath/Flamethrower or Take a Break/Horn Drill

------******------

“Hmm...”Thinks Dark Sage, hand on his chin as he thinks of attacks for his Pokémon, “Okay Lily, here's what I want you to do... Seeing as we're in a Gym covered with water, I want you to use that to your advantage. Use Surf to douse both of them! Then aim another Ice Beam at Dratini! Then take a break for the rest of the round. Oak, use Jujitsu to combat their attacks, I want you to use Bide... Three times! We'll see how well it works next round.” He then leys his hand out to SR-71 EKFTS, “And I turn it over to my opponent.”

SR-71 EKFTS is also mulling over his attacks, “Hmm... Dratini, blast Lily with a Dragonbreath, then hit Oak with a Flamethrower if he's asleep but if he isn't, then ignore him and rest, then finish Lily with a Horn Drill. Gastly, Hypnosis on Seedot, then blast Lily with two Sludge Bombs.”

Dark Sage frowns and appears to be reaching into his bag when SR-71 EKFTS says, “Except Dratini can't learn Horn Drill, so I suppose that'll be a waste of a turn...” He smiles ruefully and Dark Sage replies,

“I was going to question that... I didn't have a chance to look it up...” I shake my head at the two of them and the Pokémon begin the round.

Gastly tries to get Oak’s attention and make him fall asleep, but Oak couldn’t care less about staring into Gastly’s eyes. Instead he surrounds himself with a dull aura, waiting to be hit. Dratini slams Lily with a Dragonbreath but fails to paralyze her. Lily in turn retaliates with a Surf attack. She does some damage to the both of them, with the sun out and all; less to Dratini.

Dratini, seeing Oak is awake decides to just let him be and takes a break. It isn’t very comfortable however as she is slammed with an Ice Beam from Lily. His ice ordaments grow in size. A second earlier Lily was hit with a Sludge Bomb from Gastly and has sludge sliding off her into the water. Oak continues to concentrate but is not being hit by anybody.

The last round has Oak releasing his energy, but there isn’t much. He hits Dratini, but it barely makes a dent. Dratini in turn gives himself a head ache trying to get his tini tiny horn to spin. Lily is taking a break but gets glopped with a Sludge Bomb via Gastly. Both Lily and Oak take poison damage, Lily’s increasing every turn.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 72%
Energy: 68%

Lily Lotad F
HP: 35%
Energy: 56%

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Gastly M
HP: 57%
Energy: 57%

Dratini M
HP: 42%

Arena: Sunny Day up for 2 more rounds.

SR-71 EKFTS
26th November 2005, 05:16 PM
alright then, Gastly, take out Lily this round.

Sludge Bomb x 3 (all Lily)

Dratini, blast Seedot with some Flamethrowers

Flamethrower x 3 (all Oak)

Dark Sage
26th November 2005, 05:51 PM
Okay guys, now or never... Since you're both going down, you'd best go down with style, and take those two down with you!

Lily, hit them both with Blizzard... Three times!

Blizzard (x3)

Oak, first hit Ghastly with Solarbeam twice...

And finally...

USE EXPLOSION!

Solarbeam (Ghastly)/Solarbeam (Ghastly)/Explosion

SR-71 EKFTS
26th November 2005, 06:32 PM
Interesting. Glad Explosion won't demolish Gastly at the very least.

Dark Sage
26th November 2005, 06:37 PM
I knew that.

But I knew that both my pokemon were going down, so I had them use their most powerful moves on the way.

SR-71 EKFTS
26th November 2005, 07:35 PM
it's not a bad strategy at all, since we both get two more pokemon. If all the pokemon go down, we can just send our replacements to Asayake so there is no advantage to either player.

Pichu Luver
30th November 2005, 08:10 AM
[font=garamond]Sorry for the delay, I posted in the Absence Tower however, major essay and exams. *shrugs* What can you do? Um btw Dark Sage, Explosion is a Normal type attack. Therefore it won't hit Gastly, it hits everyone on the field that is possible to hit (even your teammates). You did do the maximum amount of damage to Dratini though. Anyway here ya go.

Round Four
---------******---------

Arena: Sunny Day up for 2 more rounds.

Pokémon

Solarbeam x Two/Explosion

Lily Lotad F
HP: 35%
Energy: 56%
Blizzard x Three

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Gastly M
HP: 57%
Energy: 57%
Sludge Bomb x Three

Dratini M
HP: 42%
Flamethrower x Three

------******------

All sides know this is the round that will finish some Pokémon off. SR-71 EKFTS orders attacks that are all brute force, "Alright then, Gastly, take out Lily this round. Dratini, blast Seedot with some Flamethrowers"

Dark Sage retaliates with even more brutal attacks, " Okay guys, now or never... Since you're both going down, you'd best go down with style, and take those two down with you! Lily, hit them both with Blizzard... Three times! Oak, first hit Ghastly with Solarbeam twice... And finally..." he pauses for dramatic effect, "USE EXPLOSION!"

Lily knows she is going down and so she fires off the first attack with all her anger, so much so she misses Dratini entirely! She does slam Gastly however and he flies back, fading out a little from the force. He retaliates with a Sludge Bomb to her face. It does not improve her mood any. Dratini fires a Flamethrower at Oak and scorches him badly. Oak quickly powers up and fires a Solarbeam at Gastly. He flies back again from the force of the beam of light, although it doesn't do much thanks to his part poison side.

Gastly is also angry and spats another Sludge Bomb at Lily right off the bat. She sputters and calls up a Blizzard to slam the pair of them again. This time it hits Dratini and he cries out in pain as the shards slice through his skin. Gastly is missed this time and he crackles in triumph. Dratini glares angrily at Lily but fires a Flamethrower at Oak once again. Oak cuts Gastly's cackling short with another Solarbeam to the face, although by this point both Lily and Oak are looking exhausted.

The final set of the round has Lily setting off another Blizzard. She knows this is most likely her last attack and pours all her draining power into it. It rips through both Dratini and Gastly. Dratini shivers and has frost lining his entire form, the globs of ice now weighing him down considerably with their growing size. Gastly however is frozen solid as the cold and ice mixed with his gaseous state. He falls onto a platform a unique Gastly shaped ice ball. Oak finishes himself and his partner off by glowing a bright, scorched white and then shrinking down explodes outward with incredible force. He blasts Lily and Dratini sending them flying. Lily is out cold and Dratini is flung into the pool. He surfaces, looking incredibly banged up and slowly slithers onto a platform. His head and tail clinking against the floor of it, with the large ice globes he now has. Gastly's prison of ice has some considerable dents in it, but he is still frozen. Oak faints from his massive expenditure of energy.

"Alright trainers!" I call out. "Please send me your next choices, via your PC's!" They nod and get them out, typing in their next choices of Pokémon.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 0%
Energy: 0%

Lily Lotad F

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Gastly M
HP: 33%
Energy: 39%

Dratini M
HP: 7%
Energy: 47%

Arena: Sunny Day up for 1 more rounds.

Both of you please send your Pokémon to me.

Dark Sage
30th November 2005, 08:30 AM
I choose Venus, my female Ralts, and Blast, my male Charmander.

Go, my pokemon!

SR-71 EKFTS
30th November 2005, 08:41 AM
Never more thankful i had a ghost type pokemon out on the field :) This battle has gotton so interesting.

SR-71 EKFTS
30th November 2005, 09:01 AM
I already sent my two pokemon to Asayake, but i'll post them here to so you can post you're attacks whenever Dark Sage, even those these two might not see battle for a round or two. I choose my Genderless http://eevee.racso.com/dex-images/rusa/375.png and my male http://eevee.racso.com/dex-images/rusa/328.png

*The two pokemon's pokeball appear next to me. I hold them in my hand, preparing to send them out at a moments notice.

Dark Sage
30th November 2005, 09:06 AM
It's going to be my turn anyway, so while I'm waiting for SR to choose his pokemon.

Blast, that Dragon is on his last legs...

Oh wait, he doesn't have legs... You get the idea...

Anyway, finish him off by using three swipes with a Dragon Claw!

Dragon Claw x3 (Dratini)

If Dratini falls before you finish, switch to Flamethrower, and use it on that Metang if he sends that out. If he sends out the Trapinch, keep using Dragon Claw.

Venus, we can't let that Gastly use any Ghost attacks on you. First use Double Team. Then hit him twice with Psychic!

Double Team/Psychic x2 (Gastly)

If by some chance you knock him out with the first Psychic, use Hypnosis on whoever takes his place.

SR-71 EKFTS
30th November 2005, 09:18 AM
^^^ Common duels wait until a pokemon has fainted, then the round after they send out the next pokemon. Generally, they don't send them out in the middle of a round because they don't know exactly when their pokemon will faint.

Muhahahahahahahaha!

Well, since we all have seen what Kamikazee attacks can do...

Dratini! Use an Extreme Speed... on Gastly! That's right, the attack won't hurt him, but the plan is to break him free of the ice. If you have any strength left, nail Charmander with a Extreme Speed

Extreme Speed (To break ice on Gastly), Extreme Speed (Blast)

Gastly, the very second you are freed from the Ice........BOOM! I think you can catch my drift. Explosion and then enjoy you're well deserved rest.

Get free from Ice ~ Explosion

You both have done superbly, enjoy your well needed rest.

Dark Sage
3rd December 2005, 01:39 PM
Just making sure this battle isn't forgotten either.

Pichu Luver
3rd December 2005, 06:42 PM
[font=garamond]Ellooooooooooooo.

Round Five
---------******---------

Arena: Sunny Day up for 1 more rounds.

Pokémon

Blast[font=sylfaen] Charmander M
Energy: 100%
Dragon Claw x Three

Venus Ralts F
Double Team/Psychic x Two

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Gastly M
HP: 33%
Energy: 39%
Wait to be Free/Explosion

Dratini M
HP: 7%
Energy: 47%
Extreme Speed x Two

------******------

"Blast, that Dragon is on his last legs... Oh wait, he doesn't have legs..." says Drak Sage thinking to himself. "You get the idea... Anyway, finish him off by using three swipes with a Dragon Claw!"

"Muhahahahahahahaha!" laughs SR-71 EKFTS menacingly. "Well, since we all have seen what Kamikazee attacks can do... Dratini! Use an Extreme Speed... on Gastly! That's right, the attack won't hurt him, but the plan is to break him free of the ice. If you have any strength left, nail Charmander with a Extreme Speed. Gastly, the very second you are freed from the Ice........ BOOM! I think you can catch my drift. Explosion and then enjoy you're well deserved rest."

Dratini is very tired, but he knows he is about to go down, and by letting Gastly out he can get some revenge on the other team. He concentrates and then launches himself at Gastly. He slams into the ice block and it shatters. Gastly floats to the top and spin in happiness, glad to be free. Dratini cannot rejoice long however as Blast comes in a slices him with his hardened nails. Dratini cries out and then slumps onto the platform, down for the count. SR-71 EKFTS returns his Dratini, congratulating him while he's doing it. Venus is the last to go and concentrating, pops out four clones.

Gastly is very angry for having his partner taken down and get closes his eyes, shaking with the effort. He glows a bright white colour before shrinking down and then exploding outwards with a tremendous force. It slams Blast and sends him flying to the water. He cries out and somehow does a flip and skids onto a platform. Venus's clones are wiped out of existence but it does save her from some damage.

SR-EKFTS tosses the two new Pokéballs onto the field, revealing his Trapinch and Metang.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 82%
Energy: 94%

Venus Ralts F
HP: 95%
Energy: 91%

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Gastly M

Dratini M

SR-71 EKFTS tosses his two Pokéball's and the pop open to reveal,

[font=sylfaen]Matang 0

Trapinch M

Arena: Dents in some platforms.

Dark Sage
3rd December 2005, 06:46 PM
Asayake, by the way, how many points do we get for this battle? We're using two pokemon at once, but two at a time...

Pichu Luver
3rd December 2005, 06:52 PM
[font=garamond] If we get all the way to the end, the winner and ref get 8 points and loser gets 4 points. You both use 4 Pokémon and in a 4 vs 4 that's how it works out. At this moment the winner and ref would get 4 points and the loser would get 2 points. Hope that explained it.

SR-71 EKFTS
4th December 2005, 12:32 AM
excellent.

Metang, start with a Psychic on Blast! Dunk him under water. Then, nail Venus with a Shadow Ball. Finish the round by using a Sludge Bomb on Blast.

Psychic (Dunk Blast under water) ~ Shadow Ball (Venus) ~ Sludge Bomb (Blast)

Trapinch, i want you to Crunch Venus, then use a Giga Drain on Venus, then use a Rock Slide on Blast.

Crunch (Venus) ~ Giga Drain (Venus) ~ Rock Slide (Blast)

Dark Sage
4th December 2005, 06:45 AM
Venus, while Metang is trying to concentrate on Blast, use Hypnosis on him!

Then, try something new. Use Skill Swap on Metang. Try to get his Defense, and transfer one of your weaknesses.

Then, hit him with Shadow Ball.

Hypnosis/Skill Swap/Shadow Ball (Metang)

Blast, use Dragon Rage on Trapinch. Them follow with a Dragon Claw.

Next, turn to Metang, and fry him with a Flamethrower!

Dragon Rage (Trapinch)/Dragon Claw (Trapinch)/ Flamethrower (Metang)

Pichu Luver
6th December 2005, 10:23 PM
[font=garamond]Snow flakes are fallin on my head, they keep fallin . . .

EDIT: Garrg s/p

Round Six
---------******---------

Arena: Dents in some platforms.

Pokémon

HP: 82%
Dragon Rage/Dragon Claw/Flamethrower

Venus Ralts F
HP: 95%
Energy: 91%
Hypnosis/Skill Swap/Shadow Ball

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Matang 0
Psychic/Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb

Trapinch M
Crunch/Giga Drain/Rock Slide

------******------

Blast does not like the explosion and almost dunking he just received. He is loyal to his trainer, but he is wondering why he would be sent onto such a field. Trapinch is not looking so fond of his surroundings either, as he nervously gazes down at the water surrounding his platform. Venus and Metang meanwhile are perfectly happy with the choice of arena. Metang is floating casually above a platform and Venus is checking her reflection in the pool.

EKFTS seems very happy about something. “Excellent” he states while surveying the Pokémon on the field. All Pokémon immediately get themselves into a ready position for their coming orders. “Metang, start with a Psychic on Blast! Dunk him under water. Then, nail Venus with a Shadow Ball. Finish the round by using a Sludge Bomb on Blast.” Metang nods and EKFTS orders Trapinch’s moves, “Trapinch, I want you to Crunch Venus, then use a Giga Drain on Venus. Then use a Rock Slide on Blast.” Trapinch nods and starts to look for a way over to Venus.

Dark Sage quickly comes up with his next orders, “Venus, while Metang is trying to concentrate on Blast, use Hypnosis on him! Then, try something new. Use Skill Swap on Metang. Try to get his Defense, and transfer one of your weaknesses. Then, hit him with Shadow Ball.”He then turns to Blast, “Blast, use Dragon Rage on Trapinch. Then follow with a Dragon Claw. Next, turn to Metang, and fry him with a Flamethrower!”

Blast is the first to attack. He takes a deep breath, and concentrating on his draconic heritage, releases a beam of pinkish red flame on Trapinch. It encircles Trapinch and the remotely ant looking Pokémon cries out. He is not the one to get revenge however, as Metang grabs Blast and flings him into the water. Blast screams in fright as he is tossed into the pool. He breaks all speed records as he surfaces and pulls himself onto a platform, his flame tiny on his tail. He looks at Metang with great loathing.

Venus however has managed to grab Metang’s attention, as she is to be his next victim. She stares deeply into his eyes, lulling him into a deep sleep. He looses altitude and now floats low over a platform, dead to the world. Trapinch is the final Pokémon to attack and he leaps from platform to platform until he is on Venus’s and clamps onto her train with his huge maw. She shrieks in agony as the darkness crackling about his teeth seeps into her body. When he releases her, her train is ripped and torn. She whimpers and greatly wishes to whack Trapinch upside the head.

Metang slumbers happily as Venus turns her attention from Trapinch onto him once again. She concentrates on his forms and calls upon his great defensive capabilities, giving something of herself in return. She raises her arms and calls out, her form glows for a second and when it fades she is now very shiny, and when she taps her arm, it tings with a metal sound. Metang meanwhile also glows and when it fades his arms and body don’t look as strong as before.

Blast was slower this round while he waited for his flame to grow again, but when it is basically normal size, he leaps over to Venus’s, and now Trapinch’s platform. He makes his claws glow a purple blue colour, and slashes at Trapinch when he gets there.* Trapinch squeals in pain and with three Pokémon on the platform and it is floating rather low in the water. Blast hops to the next one in fear. Trapinch meanwhile somehow elongates one of his legs and sucks energy away from Venus. She groans, but is not seriously hurt.

Blast turns his attention from Trapinch and taking a deep breath, spouts a great stream of fire at Metang. Metang is amazingly blithely unaware of the fire, and snoozes on as the fire makes his skin rather hot. Venus also fires an attack at Metang. She makes various movements with her arms and a great sparking ball of violet energy from in front of her. She lets loose when it is large enough and Metang is flown backwards, still sleeping peacefully. Trapinch gets some revenge for his partner and yanking bricks out of the gym wall, let’s fly with a Rock Slide on Blast. Blast cries out as he is hit with rocks and is almost flung back into the pool. His claws leave scratch marks in the platform as he fights to stay on. The attack ends, with Blast having no few bruises.

---------******---------
Pokémon

Energy: 77%

Venus Ralts F
Energy: 72%
Status: Pleased, taking half damage for all physical blows, rips in train

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Matang 0
Status: Sleeping, deals only half damage for all physical attacks

Trapinch M
HP: 90%
Energy: 85%

Arena: Dents in some platforms, rocks in bottom of pool and on platforms

Dark Sage posts attacks first.

Dark Sage
7th December 2005, 05:55 AM
Okay, Venus, listen up...

Since Metang is asleep, use him to your advantage. Use Dream Eater as many times as you can. If he wakes up, switch to Shadow Ball and pound on him.

Dream Eater (x3) (Metang) Alternate move: Shadow Ball

Blast, start with Dragon Dance to power up. Then get in close to Trapinch and grapple with two Dragon Claw attacks.

Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw (x2) (Trapinch)

We're not out of this yet.

SR-71 EKFTS
7th December 2005, 08:12 AM
Trapinch, use a Sandstorm topt things in our for, then, when Blast comes at you with a Dragon Claw, Toxic him right in the face, finally, the last time he comes at you, Gust him into the water.

Sandstorm , Toxic, Gust (last two Blast)

Metang, Sleep Talk until you wake up. The second you wake up, Shadow Ball Venus

Sleep Talk / Shadow Ball x 3 (all Venus)

Pichu Luver
9th December 2005, 09:50 AM
[font=garamond]Dude! Round Seven! Kowabungaa! Heh, this was fun to write ^^'''

Round Seven
---------******---------

Arena: Dents in some platforms, rocks in bottom of pool and on platforms

Pokémon

Energy: 77%
Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw x Two

Venus Ralts F
Energy: 72%
Status: Pleased, taking half damage for all physical blows, rips in train
Dream Eater x Three
Sub: Shadow Ball

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Matang 0
Sleep Talk x Three

Trapinch M
HP: 90%
Energy: 85%
Sandstorm/Toxic/Gust

------******------

Metang is still slumbering away, oblivious the world going on around him. Blast is breathing heavily, hands on his short legs as he catches his breath. He does not appreciate how many times he has almost gone into the water. Trapinch cackles, he finds the look on Blast’s face when he heads for the water to be greatly amusing. Venus is quite happy for the damage she has caused, and that her defence is boosted. She looks disapprovingly at the rips in her train though.

Dark Sage smiles at his Pokémon, he is still confidant he can win this. “Okay, Venus, listen up... Since Metang is asleep, use him to your advantage. Use Dream Eater as many times as you can. If he wakes up, switch to Shadow Ball and pound on him. Blast, start with Dragon Dance to power up. Then get in close to Trapinch and grapple with two Dragon Claw attacks.” His Pokémon nod their assent.

Sir 71 hopes luck is on his side and feels like being nasty this round. “Trapinch, use a Sandstorm to put things in our favour, then, when Blast comes at you with a Dragon Claw, Toxic him right in the face, finally, the last time he comes at you, Gust him into the water. Metang, Sleep Talk until you wake up. The second you wake up, Shadow Ball Venus.”

Blast starts off this round by dancing around on his platform with increasing velocity. He soon only an orange blur moving across the floating floor. The platform barely moves at all as he leaps and spins across its surface, so fast is he going. He leaps high one last time and comes down balanced on one foot. He comes back to reality, much faster then he was before and very focused. Metang meanwhile starts to mumble in his sleep. He twitches and rises to his normal floating level. He grabs his stomach and heaves for a moment, a purple ooze starting to seep from his mouth. He then take aim at Venus and spews a small ball of sludge at her. It spatters all over her metal skin, doing little damage but some seeps in through her eyes.

Venus is disgusted by the sludge all over her but focuses on Metang anyway. She points one hand toward Metang and appears to make a grabbing motion. Metang frowns and Venus then gives an almighty tug on . . . something and a glowing ball of energy appears in her hand. She eats it, but it did very little damage to Metang. Being both Psychic and Steel gives him significant resistance to the Psychic move. Trapinch finishes this set by calling to the sky. All the dust in the building comes together and makes a whirlwind of flying debris, a few rocks being picked up as well.

Blast practically flies over to Trapinch, his claws starting to glow indigo once again. The platforms barely move as he leaps from one to the other. He swipes at Trapinch and Trapinch howls, he looks none to pleased about the scratches now on his head. He gets his revenge though by toxicfying his spit and spitting it at Blast. Blast is covered with the purple goo and shakes his body to try and get some off. It works some, but he has already been poisoned, the effects soon to take hold.

Metang starts to mumble again and this time dives into the water of the pool. Everyone is confused for a second before rocks start to fly at Venus. They are not going especially fast however with Metang's weakend state. Venus is pelted by the rocks and puts her hands up in a futile gesture of warding. Thankfully because of her skin the attack does even less damage. Blast is also hit by the flying rocks but is not, at least this time, in any danger of falling into the water. Venus is angry and yanks savagely at Metang’s dreams, eating the dreams with great pleasure.

Blast once again to the first to go and manages to flip Trapinch over and slashes his underbelly. Trapinch cries out in great pain, the attack having done critical damage. He is angry and he takes a deep breath. He exhales with great force and Blast it blown right off the platform. He flies through the air before falling into the pool. He appears to run on water as he emerges a millisecond later and scrambles onto a platform. He growls at Trapinch, flames coming out of his nostrils. Trapinch is laughing on the platform, scraps forgotten for the moment.

Venus looks at Trapinch disapprovingly but her attention is then drawn to Metang. He emerges from the water and starts to float to and fro, making rude gestures at Venus. He challengers her, and calls her very rude names which will not be repeated here. If she was a Charmander, flamethrowers would be coming out her ears. She is very pissed at Metang but manages to remember her trainer’s orders. She yanks on Metangs dreams harder then ever before and Metang actually cries out. She munches on Metang’s dreams with a little too much enjoyment. The Sandstorm sweeps in and buffets both Venus and Blast. Venus recieves barely any damage however.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 39%
Energy: 61%

Venus Ralts F
HP: 80%
Energy: 51%
Status: Poisoned, 2% each round. Confused, angry (deals added damage with physical blows), taking half damage for all physical blows, and rips in train

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Matang 0
Energy: 79%

Trapinch M
HP: 66%

Arena: Dents in some platforms, lots of rocks in bottom of pool and on some platforms. Sandstorm up for 4 more rounds.

[color=teal]SR-71 EKFTS posts attacks first.

SR-71 EKFTS
9th December 2005, 06:10 PM
hmm...

Metang, nothing to do but sleep talk untill you wake up. Once again, the second you do, Shadow Ball until the end of the round (all at Venus)

Trapinch, keep up the excellent work. Do a Rock Tomb on Blast, then use a Body Slam at Blast and finish it off with a Crunch on Blast.

Rock Tomb, Body Slam, Crunch (all on Blast)

Dark Sage
9th December 2005, 07:53 PM
Venus, while Trapinch is busy with Blast, use Hypnosis in him!

Next, hit him with Psychic, to try to shove him into the water - as hard as possible!

As soon as he gets out, do it again!

Hypnosis/Psychic (Blast)/Psychic (Blast)

Blast, use Sunny Day to cancel out this Sandstorm.

Then, hit Metang with a Flamethrower, TWICE!

We'll see how he fares.

Sunny Day/ Flamethrower (Metang)/Flamethrower (Metang)

Dark Sage
12th December 2005, 08:30 PM
I'm still waiting for Asayake to ref this round. Please do not keep us waiting.

Pichu Luver
14th December 2005, 04:03 PM
[font=garamond]Dude, I’m sorry but real life can interfere with my ability to come here. Sorry, SR-71 EKFTS I forgot your Pokémon’s nick names. Forgive any spelling mistakes, I'm in a bit of a rush and can't edit right now.

Round Eight
---------******---------

Arena: Dents in some platforms, lots of rocks in bottom of pool and on some platforms. Sandstorm up for 4 more rounds.

Pokémon

HP: 39%
Energy: 61%
Sunny Day/Flamethrower x Two

Venus Ralts F
HP: 80%
Status: Poisoned, 2% each round. Confused, angry (deals added damage with physical blows), taking half damage for all physical blows, and rips in train
Hypnosis/Psychic x Two

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Boomtang Matang 0
Energy: 79%
Sleep Talk x Three

Boompinch Trapinch M
HP: 66%
Rock Tomb/Body Slam/Crunch

------******------

Boomtang has decided that sleeping is a very wonderful thing after all. It would appear it has no intentions of waking up at all, but who knows what the next round could bring? Even in sleep, it has succeeded in really pissing off Venus. Her little fists are clenched and she might have difficulty in listening to her trainers’ commands in her need to beat Boomtang senseless. Blast is not looking so hot, and he is not appreciating the repeated dunkings he is getting. Boompinch is still snickering about Blast’s said trips into the pool.

“Hmm. . .” murmurs Sir 71, thinking about the round to come. He knows he has a bit of a handicap with Boomtang’s slumbering abilities. “Boomtang, nothing to do but Sleep Talk until you wake up. Once again, the second you do, Shadow Ball until the end of the round.” Sir 71, praises his Trapinch, “Boompinch, keep up the excellent work. Do a Rock Tomb on Blast, then use a Body Slam at Blast and finish it off with a Crunch on Blast.”

Dark Sage seems to be overly fond of brutality this round, “Venus, while Trapinch is busy with Blast, use Hypnosis on him! Next, hit him with Psychic, to try to shove him into the water - as hard as possible! As soon as he gets out, do it again! Blast, use Sunny Day to cancel out this Sandstorm. Then, hit Metang with a Flamethrower, TWICE! We'll see how he fares.”

Blast with his speed is the first off the mark with Sunny Day. He calls to the sky, and the Sun strengthens to his call, banishing the sandstorm with its cheery blazing light (depending on which Pokémon you ask). Boomtang is next. It calls on all its good feelings, and hits Venus with what would have been good strength had the two handicaps on his attacks’ power not been in place. Venus calls to Boompinch, and he looks over, only to be lulled into complacence and then sleep. He totally misses his turn to attack and slumbers like his partner blissfully.

The next round has Blast firing a powerful Flamethrower upon Boomtang. It surrounds the metal creature and makes it very, very hot. It winces, but does not awaken. It is then the next to attack Venus. It floats over and slams the small Psychic for very little damage.

Venus raises an eyebrow at Boomtang’s efforts and focuses on Boompinch. She grabs him with her mind and flings him into the water. He sinks for a bit, only to realize, “hey I can’t breath!” He wakes up with a start and swims to the surface very awkwardly. When he finally gets to the surface it is to late to perform his attack. He simply tiredly gets onto a platform, glaring at Venus. It is Blast’s turn to snicker this time.

Blast once again breaths a power flame upon Boomtang. Boomtang wakes up, the pain is too much to sleep through this time. He is not very pleased to find his skin very hot and steaming a little. He gets back at Venus for getting into this situation in the first place by flinging a Shadow Ball at her. She screams in pain, not liking the new powerful attack.

She glares at him, remembering her anger from earlier. She is somehow able to get control of herself and flings Boompinch into the water again. He does not sink so much this time and is able to Crunch Blast. Blast howls in pain, the dark energy cracking on Boompinch’s maws. He is relived when he lets go but feels the Toxin start to take effect. Venus also feels the poison but not as bad as Blast.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 31%
Energy: 42%
Status: Poisoned, 4% next round. Soaked but very fast. Getting tired

Venus Ralts F
HP: 62%
Energy: 34%
Status: Poisoned, 2% each round. Confused, angry (deals added damage with physical blows), taking half damage for all physical blows, and rips in train. Rather tired

~~~~~

HP: 25%
Energy: 67%
Status: Not liking the fire, deals only half damage for all physical attacks

Boompinch Trapinch M
HP: 38%

Arena: Dents in some platforms, lots of rocks in bottom of pool and on some platforms. Sunny Day up for 4 more rounds.

[color=teal]Dark Sage posts attacks first.

Dark Sage
15th December 2005, 06:08 AM
Blast, first use Overheat on Boomtang!

Then, get close to Boompinch and grapple. Use Dragon Claw twice!

Overheat (Boomtang)/Dragon Claw x2 (Boompinch)

Venus, use Psychic to try to slam Boompich into the floor of the platform, HARD!

Then use Thunderbolt on Boomtang, twice. See if he can resist that.

Psychic (Boompinch)/Thunderbolt x2 (Boomtang)

SR-71 EKFTS
15th December 2005, 09:26 AM
Boompinch, Sleep Talk until you awaken, other wise use a Crunch on Venus

Sleep Talk/ Crunch (Sleep talks aimed at whoever, prefearbly Blast, but up to the ref.)

Boomtang, Light Screen, Toss Blast into the Water with Psychic, then Meteor Mash Venus!

Light Screen, Psychic (Blast into Water), Meteor Mash (Venus)

Dark Sage
18th December 2005, 02:30 PM
Just making sure this thread isn't forgotten...

Asayake, please?

Pichu Luver
20th December 2005, 09:30 PM
[font=garamond]Ug, didn't realize how'd long it been. BTW Boompinch was awake at the end of last round, I forgot to delete the Sleeping thing (if you read the reffing you would have realized this). Blooper.

Round Nine
---------******---------

Arena: Dents in some platforms, lots of rocks in bottom of pool and on some platforms. Sunny Day up for 4 more rounds.

Pokémon

HP: 31%
Energy: 42%
Status: Poisoned, 4% next round. Soaked but very fast. Getting tired
Overheat/Dragon Claw x Two

Venus Ralts F
HP: 62%
Energy: 34%
Status: Poisoned, 2% each round. Confused, angry (deals added damage with physical blows), taking half damage for all physical blows, and rips in train. Rather tired
Psychic/Thunderbolt x Two

~~~~~

HP: 25%
Energy: 67%
Status: Not liking the fire, deals only half damage for all physical attacks
Light Screen/Psychic/Meteor Mash

Boompinch Trapinch M
HP: 38%
Sleep Talk x Three
Sub: Crunch

------******------

Once again Dark Sage wants his opponents beaten down." Blast, first use Overheat on Boomtang! Then, get close to Boompinch and grapple. Use Dragon Claw twice! Venus, use Psychic to try to slam Boompich into the floor of the platform, HARD! Then use Thunderbolt on Boomtang, twice. See if he can resist that."

Sir 71 wants his Metang to survive this round while his Trapinch wants to deal some pain. "Boompinch, Sleep Talk until you awaken, other wise use a Crunch on Venus. Boomtang, Light Screen, Toss Blast into the Water with Psychic, then Meteor Mash Venus!"

Blast is once again first off the ball with his Overheat. He spurts out a great rolling steam of fire, expending a great amount of effort at the same time. Boomtang desperately tries to set up his Light Screen in time. The rolling fire reaches him, as the shield is only half finished. The attack still does great damage and Boomtang's skin is almost red hot. A second later he is slammed upside the head by Venus. She can't take it anymore; she must hit him for the very rude gestures he made. Boompinch jumps over to Venus and Crunches hard on her arm. She screeches at him, in great pain.

Blast leaps from his platform, and slashes Boompinch. He groans, not appreciating the slashes that he keeps getting from his opponent. Venus gets control of herself and instead Thunderbolts Boomtang. It passes through the shield and does significantly less damage. Boomtang grabs Blast with his ample mind controlling powers. He flings him into the water, for good damage. Boompinch finishes up with another Crunch to Venus she screams, this time he has done significant damage to her, leaving her vulnerable in further rounds.

Blast slashes Boompinch once again, and Boompinch greatly wants to snap at him instead of at Venus. Boomtang makes his fits steel and gives the one-two to Venus. It doesn't so much to her, she is only weakened to special attacks. She comes back and finishes him off with a Thunderbolt. He screams a metallic scream and falls onto the platform, out cold. Sir 71 sighs and returns him, congratulating him on the way in. Boompinch Crunches once more on Venus's body. She is limp in his jaws and when he let's go she kneels on her platform, very tired and very hurt. Having done max damage she takes no poison but Blast does. He groans and also kneels.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 13%
Energy: 20%
Status: Poisoned, 8% next round. Soaked but very fast. Tired

Venus Ralts F
HP: 27%
Energy: 22%
Status: Poisoned, 2% each round. Angry (deals added damage with physical blows), taking half damage for all physical blows, and rips in train, bite marks all over. Rather tired

~~~~~

Boompinch Trapinch M
HP: 26%

Arena: Dents in some platforms, lots of rocks in bottom of pool and on some platforms. Sunny Day up for 3 more rounds.

[color=teal]SR-71 EKFTS posts attacks first.

SR-71 EKFTS
21st December 2005, 04:35 PM
Ouch... Well...

Trapinch, its all up to you. Hyper Beam Venus twice then do the same to Blast

Hyper Beam X 3 (to Venus twice, then to Blast)

Dark Sage
21st December 2005, 04:47 PM
Okay, Venus, secret weapon time!

Use Destiny Bond on Trapinch!

Then, use Psychic on him, twice!

Destiny Bond/Psychic x2 (Trapinch)

Blast, use Flamethrower on Trapinch three times.

Flamethrower x3 (Trapinch)

We'll see if we can end this on this round.

Asayake, if you would...

SR-71 EKFTS
21st December 2005, 04:54 PM
This has been a great battle Dark Sage. Just out of Curiosity, i understand that you will have an opening just like me after this battle. I plan on doing something similiar to what Razor Leaf did, a 3 on 3 melee match where each trainer only uses 2 attacks per turn. If you wish, I challange you.

Dark Sage
21st December 2005, 07:00 PM
Wait until I spend whatever I get from this battle first, and then I'll accept your challenge.

But since I haven't seen that battle, you'll have to give me the basics on how it works.

SR-71 EKFTS
21st December 2005, 07:07 PM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43315.0

The rules would be similar to the one above. The only difference is your choice if you want to do the unevolved rule or not. ANd plus it would be a different arena. Just PM me after this battle once you have spent the points.

Pichu Luver
21st December 2005, 07:18 PM
[font=garamond]As apology, here is a reffing, only a day later! Wo! BTW Hyperbeam needs a break afterwards if it is used full power, so I'm going to use a half power one to use one each turn.

Round Ten
---------******---------

Arena: Dents in some platforms, lots of rocks in bottom of pool and on some platforms. Sunny Day up for 3 more rounds.

Pokémon

HP: 13%
Energy: 20%
Status: Poisoned, 8% next round. Soaked but very fast. Tired
Flamethrower x Three

Venus Ralts F
HP: 27%
Energy: 22%
Status: Poisoned, 2% each round. Angry (deals added damage with physical blows), taking half damage for all physical blows, and rips in train, bite marks all over. Rather tired
Destiny Bond/Psychic x Two

~~~~~

[font=sylfaen]Boompinch Trapinch M
HP: 26%
Hyperbeam x Three

[color=yellow]------******------

Boompinch is lookin mighty lonely out there with his teammate out for the count. Blast isn't lookin so sharp either, but Venus is all right, though definitely not great. Those Crunches really hurt her.

Sir 71 winced as he looked upon his only Pokémon still in battle, "Ouch... Well... Boompinch, its all up to you. Hyper Beam Venus twice then do the same to Blast."

"Okay, Venus, secret weapon time!" shouts Dark Sage, pumping his fist, "Use Destiny Bond on Trapinch! Then, use Psychic on him, twice! Blast, use Flamethrower on Trapinch three times."

Blast is tired of using fire attacks since using the Overheat, and delivers a slightly less then normal level powered Flamethrower upon Boompinch. Either way, Boompinch does not appreciate it. Venus grabs Boompinch with her mind, preparing to take him down with her. Unfortunately Boompinch deals only a half powered Hyperbeam to Venus, via his trainer's orders. It does not come near to taking her down. Venus goes down on her knees; the Destiny Bound took a significant chunk of her energy.

Blast hits Boompinch again with a Flamethrower, Venus close behind with a Psychic attack, slamming him in all directions. He falls and does not get back up again. Sir 71 returns his Pokémon, sad he lost, but he congratulates his opponent none the less. Dark Sage is extremely happy, and praises his two Pokémon profusely.

---------******---------

Pokémon

HP: 19%
Energy: 4%

Venus Ralts F
HP: 15%
Energy: 10%
Status: Extremely tired but ecstatic she survived and won for her trainer.

~~~~~

Boompinch Trapinch M

We done people! So 4 points to Dark Sage and I, while 2 points is given to SR-71 EKFTS! Later!

EDIT: Points. Someone needs to update the winning system then . . .

SR-71 EKFTS
21st December 2005, 07:32 PM
um...i'm afraid those points are slightly miscontrued. We just had issues with TML when Dark Sage and Master of Paradox finished a battle. Due to the tag team format, the points are...

Asayke and Dark Sage receive 4 points
I receive 2 points.
This is due to the fact that Tag Team Battles go by much quicker. This is what i was told be TML and it says this in the winning system. Sorry guys

Good Match Dark Sage, tell me when, and I shall post the 3 on 3 melee battle.

Dark Sage
21st December 2005, 07:58 PM
Venus, Blast, return.

Great work guys! now rest easy...

It was a great battle. Thank you everyone.