PDA

View Full Version : HOLY POTATOES 5 YEARS

Lawrence III_Fanatic
19th November 2005, 12:50 AM
According to the lovely TPM schedule, it is now November 19 2005.

Which means AT THIS TIME EXACTLY (srsly check my registration time and then look at the post time here), 5 years ago, November 19 2000, I thought I was really kewliez by registering at some pokémon forum by the name of THE POKEMASTERS.

I felt it was necessary for me to share this momentous occasion with you all.
Let's celebrate!

I honestly want to make a serious, reflective post on this matter of all my time at TPM, because I have many memories to recount and fun stuff to remember. It'll be swell.

However, now is not the time, because there are boys in the living room playing Smash Bros. Melee.
So! Umm, post or something, and tomorrow before/after work I shall return to say something more intelligent.

mr_pikachu
19th November 2005, 01:39 AM
Well, you might want to check your math on the "down to the minute" issue, but otherwise, congratulations! Not many have made it to five years, so you deserve a round of applause! ...And, since you can't hear it over the internet... just imagine a bunch of people clapping. ;)

Happy anniversary!

Yukitsukai
19th November 2005, 06:53 AM
My 5 year was yesterday.

I win. :p

Knight of Time
19th November 2005, 08:19 AM
My fifth anniversary this year was on August 31. But uynfortunately for me, it just has to be a day in history for not just me, but for the whole world (Vanessa, incase you didn't know, it was exactly 4 years after Diana, the Princess of Wales was killed that I registered here).

Nonetheless, happy anniversary!

MToolen
19th November 2005, 09:27 AM
Yeah, mine was Tuesday. Congratulations on keeping up your name this long around here. Your commitment shows great integrity. And, as always, wishes for many more years to come!

Dark-San
19th November 2005, 10:16 AM
[b][size=3] Yupz congrats. Which reminds me the first time I registered here was actually due to Pokemon TCG. Though I no longer play that game, I still hung around because of members like you and friends who are commited here.

Magmar
19th November 2005, 11:09 AM
I share an account-birthday with the forum itself. Next year I can start kindergarten, I'll be 6 in March, lol.

Deus Mortuorum
19th November 2005, 06:11 PM
You beat me by five days.

*goes into corner to be emo*

Congrats.

Lawrence III_Fanatic
19th November 2005, 06:30 PM
LOL thanks guys.

I'm not ready to make my reflective post quite yet. It will come, rly. Right now I am eating. Eating pwns writing, especially if your fingers are frozen from too much time at DQ.

Magmar
19th November 2005, 11:07 PM
Hey, don't worry about it. You're bringing some activity here.

Lawrence III_Fanatic
20th November 2005, 10:15 AM
:OOOO

Magmar is that you in your avatar?!?!@/12!

Deus Mortuorum
26th November 2005, 09:32 PM
Oh snap, as of Thursday it was five years for me too. W00t, go me~.