PDA

View Full Version : New Pokemon 6 Trailer! *Spoilers*

Zak
5th March 2003, 07:33 PM
About time! A new Pokemon 6 Trailer has been made. It isn't viewable yet, due to P2k3.jp having not added it yet. However, it has been seen on a commercial in Japan.

Before you start to say that the only source of this is a Message Board, FYI Palette put this on their site. In each movie section, they have summaries of exactly what happens in the trailer, and a list of who's featured in it. So, about an hour ago they just updated, and I've been reading about it, and here's what I could make sense of it.

Well, I'll start off with a list of all the Pokemon featured in the trailer, according to the cast list (Palette also has the cast list):

Alright... the starters (belonging to the 3 of them), Jirachi, Groudon, Kyogre, Absol, Flygon, Salamence, Aggron, Shiftry, Manectric, Solrock, Mightyena, Dusclops, Kirlia

Yep, that's right, Groudon and Kyogre are gonna be in this movie! ^_^

And in the short:

Pikachu, Meowth (Yes, I'm serious!), Whismur, Loudred, Ludicolo.

And now.... how these Pokemon were featured.

Well, Groudon and Kyogre were shown lurking in their usual places, and TA and TM members peaking at it.

Flygon is shown in a battle against Salamence... There's a REALLY small chance that the Flygon might be Brock's, it kinda seemed that way.

At one point, there's a double battle... Aggron & Shiftry VS Manectric & Solrock.

Absol and Jirachi are the main stars.... (if not Groudon and Kyogre)

And... I'm not sure what part Mightyena, Dusclops, and Kirlia play... but we may find out as soon as the trailer is viewable online.... or maybe Murg can help us translate ;)?

Oh well... this movie sounds awesome, can't wait..

~Zak

Istantler
5th March 2003, 07:42 PM
What Iエm going to say is what everyone say when they finish reading your always helpful posts:

Thanks for the info Zak!!!

This movie is going to be awesome, with battles and everything...

4 legendaries? Wow thatエs going to be cool. Maybe Kyogre and Groudon only make a cameo, but the real stars of the sixth movie are Jiirachi and Absol.

Iエm really looking forward to watch it

*The movie is released in Japan in June or July, and you will get it in 2005* :o

*faints*

Hanada Tattsu
5th March 2003, 09:26 PM
Thanks Zak!

Cool, I hope not only Jirachi and Absol are the main stars, but Kyogre and Groudon as well.

Zak, did you manage to hear if Team Rocket was in it? I hope The Powers That Be are not putting Team Rocket only in the short and Team Magma and Team Aqua in the actual movie...

Anyway, I can't wait till the actual trailer is released.

Light_Togetic
6th March 2003, 01:18 PM
Wow, they usually don't put that many legendary pokemon in one movie. What's going to be left for movie 7? Then again, I guess there's still Ho-oh left to have a movie centered on. Anyway, I think that this movie sounds really good so far. I mean, with so many cool pokemon, what could go wrong? Well, I'm hoping it lives up to the hype!:D

Zak
6th March 2003, 01:25 PM
Tatsuu: Yes, Jessie and James are in it.

L_T: There's still Rayquaza, the Regi's and Deoxys.... although I think one of them will just have a special instead of a movie.... probably Deoxys.

~Zak

AKA Pokemon Fan
7th March 2003, 12:00 AM
Its hard to believe that they'll be able to cover a story involving so many Legendary Pokemon in one movie. Perhaps it will be a multi-parter? Or perhaps it's like one of the early previews of Pokemon 3 that showed an image of Mewtwo in a cave. A lot of people though Mewtwo would appear in the movie to fight Entei or something (some also thought the Charizard in the preview was Molly's) but really it was just put there as a very brief preview of Mewtwo Returns.

In any event this movie sounds absolutely incredible! Flygon vs. Salamence could be one of the best battles of all time! Imagine it... two agile dragons dueling in the sky...

And of course Team Rocket will be in the movie. Jessie, James and Meowth always find a way to get involved in the movies.

As much as I like Flygon I have to say Salemence will win that fight.:yes:

Osiris
7th March 2003, 12:03 PM
Look At This Picture!

http://www.champloo.com/tpmas/images/ani/pokemon6.jpg

It Looks Great!

Pokemon Neo
7th March 2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Osiris
Look At This Picture!

http://www.champloo.com/tpmas/images/ani/pokemon6.jpg

It Looks Great!

Wow!:o Goddamn,I just love how the Anime has the knack to make almost any Pokemon look cooler.Both dragons look way more bad-a$$ in the Anime than in R/S.Especially Flygon!That thing is huge!

AKA Pokemon Fan
7th March 2003, 07:26 PM
NOOOOOO!!!!!! The picture only half-loads for me!!!!:( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: At least I think it only half loads. I can't see a Salamance anywhere there. Flygon looks neat though!

Is something wrong with the site?

Totodilemew
8th March 2003, 08:04 AM
The trailer is up!!! Groudon is in it! Its also on the official poster! Go now to see it! Jirachi has huge wings on the poster.

It starts off with newly drawn scenes of the main pok駑on in the past movies. I am guessing the Flygon is either Ash's or Masato's. Jirachi appears from the stone Masato holds, and Boomanda is awesome! I didn't see Absol though. I thought I heard that blonde haired woman say Abuli or something, so it could be a nickname for it.

Hanada Tattsu
8th March 2003, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the pic, Osiris!

They look really cool.

Okay, for the short, we know that Pikachu and Meowth are going to be in it, plus Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip, which means that none of the three starters are going to evolve before the sixth movie.

I agree with Pokemon Neo. I thought the sprites were the best pics of the new Pokemon, but know that I saw them in the anime, I have to change my mind.

AKA Pokemon Fan, I think it's a scan, so it's just a page break. Also, Flygon looks cool. It looks like it belongs to either Ash or Brock because it just seems to be their type. Well, Brock is training water types now, but it would be good for Ash.

Pokemon Neo
8th March 2003, 01:47 PM
Sugoi!Sugoi!Sugoi! Man,the 6th movie looks awsome!Both Groudon and Kyogre look great and I really liked the look of the 2 on 2 Stadium night battle.Hopefully we'll see 1 or 2 Stadium battles during the movie.I don't know,people sometimes talk about what should or shouldn't be in the final movie or whatever,but damn,after seeing the trailer I wondered just how much more movies can there actually be.Each one seems to be just as good or better than the last one.I think it'll be awhile before we see the final Pokemon movie.Hell,DBZ had 13 movies for crying out loud.Pokemon should be able to do the same.

But aside from that,OMG! Did any of you guys see Mewtwo!? He has a cowl now!SUGOI x10! The bastard is ten times cooler now.They HAVE to give Mewtwo another movie.

Murgatroyd
8th March 2003, 03:23 PM
Osiris, if you're going to post someone else's pictures, it is good etiquette to give credit. That Coro Coro scan was provided by Xeno Lugia, first posted in a thread at Bulbagarden. He really doesn't like people "stealing" his information without giving credit, and has more than once threatened to stop entirely.

Azura Stardust
8th March 2003, 04:47 PM
WOW. That's a great movie! The animation is very smooth and very sleek... and the action is just cool!

And Pokemon Neo, according to Zak that pic of Mewtwo with the Cowl was from the previous movie, so... uh... I dunno.

Flygon is great, but now I'm really starting to like Salamence. ^.^ My god, Brock having Flygon would be UBER COOLNESS...

Ok, this time I'm going to REALLY go to Kino's to get Coro Coro. Time and again I keep saying "oh I'll go get it" and in the end I'm like "what the hell" -_-;

AKA Pokemon Fan
8th March 2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
AKA Pokemon Fan, I think it's a scan, so it's just a page break. Also, Flygon looks cool. It looks like it belongs to either Ash or Brock because it just seems to be their type. Well, Brock is training water types now, but it would be good for Ash.
What precisely is a Page Break? Is there any way I can see the full image? Again, am I not seeing the full image? I only ask because it was implied that Salamence was in the image with Flygon and I don't see it anywhere. The internet address seems to be from The Pocket Monsters: Revolution site but I can't find a link to the image anywhere on the site.

Also, is there a way to print out that new poster image of Flygon, Absol, and Groudon, that's on the Pokemon 2003 website? Because of the Flash player I only get to see the image of them for a few seconds.

And I just want to state *hopes this doesn't sound like sucking up* that I agree completely with Murgatroyd and fear what the Pokemon Community will lose if people continue to show no respect toward Xeno Lugia's work.

As for Flygon being Ash's I would certainly like to see that as Flygon is one of my all-time favorites. However, it is a Dragon type, albeit one of the weaker ones stat wise, a third level evolution, and so it seems unlikely they'd let Ash have it when the rest of his team is still in their early forms. But then again, they did let Ash have Charizard on his team when none of his others were fully evolved so no one can say for certain.

Nikku-San
8th March 2003, 05:22 PM
Wow, I just watched it and that's awesome. After seeing all of the Ruby/Sapphire sprites for the first time, I knew Flygon was one of my favorites and I just can't wait to see him in a movie. And a two-on-two stadium battle at night - how awesome!

Osiris
8th March 2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Murgatroyd
Osiris, if you're going to post someone else's pictures, it is good etiquette to give credit. That Coro Coro scan was provided by Xeno Lugia, first posted in a thread at Bulbagarden. He really doesn't like people "stealing" his information without giving credit, and has more than once threatened to stop entirely.

Oh! Im Very Sorry! I Forgot About It!
Well, The Picture, As Murgatroyd said, was scaned by Xeno Lugia! Many Thanks! :)

Pokemon Neo
8th March 2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Azura Stardust

And Pokemon Neo, according to Zak that pic of Mewtwo with the Cowl was from the previous movie, so... uh... I dunno.

Um,the Latias and Latios one?:confused: Well,I read the summary for the 5th movie back when serebii.net was still up and I didn't read anything about Mewtwo.Except of course for those little hidden tributes throughout the movie.In Mewtwo's case(and I could be wrong here),being drawn with chalk on the ground.I can't remember the rest though.I think Entei might've been an emblem or something.But yeah,can anybody clear this up?Has this clip of Mewtwo shown up somewhere before?

*looks at Murgatroyd's new AV* Would you mind posting or PM'ing that pic of Mewtwo please?I'd really appreciate it.^^

Murgatroyd
8th March 2003, 09:05 PM
No, that Mewtwo clip has never been shown anywhere before, so far as I am aware.

Azura Stardust
9th March 2003, 12:01 AM
*blames zak and flees*

I am very bad. Very, very bad.

Anyway, I made a whole big bunch of speculation on deoxys in the other thread..

and I TRIED to make sense of the stuff in that poster, but most of it is too blurry. :no:

here's what I got

See the pic of Absol and "予想1”?

物語のカギをにぎるポケモンは?

ポスターのシルエットの正体は、なんと新ポケモンのアブソル  − アブソルか物(can't read this one. is it 語?) のカギをにぎっているのか?

予想2

今度の敵は、祇力ポケモンの使い手!?

3匹のポケモンの凶(can't read. 昆?)な目つきに生目。 ど(と?)うやら敵と見てよ ちかいない。 こんな祇(?)そうなポケモンを(cann ot read at all)る敵(?)は。 きっとただ(???)著(?)し ゃないそ!

予想3

ズバリ空中戦がメイン!?

(can't read this one)新作には空を飛ふ(?)ポケモンか多数登(I have NOOO idea what this one is) - バトルの (no idea on this either) 台は空(can't see clearly)なのか!?

bahhh, this is very hard to do. Can't XL pretty please help us translate... I can't be bothered to get coro coro .-.;

Murgatroyd
9th March 2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Pokemon Neo
UExcept of course for those little hidden tributes throughout the movie.In Mewtwo's case(and I could be wrong here),being drawn with chalk on the ground.I can't remember the rest though.I think Entei might've been an emblem or something.
I've found Mewtwo, in chalk as you mentioned [picture, enhanced for maximum visibility of the figure] (http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/movie5mewtwo.jpg) and Celebi [picture] (homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/movie5celebi.jpg). There's also Jirarudan and the Hikoukyuu in the closing credits. I haven't found Entei, but I'm fairly certain there's a tribute to the third movie somewhere.

*looks at Murgatroyd's new AV* Would you mind posting or PM'ing that pic of Mewtwo please?I'd really appreciate it.^^

Here (homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/m6tr2mewtwo.jpg)'s the shot I produced it from. It's not easy to get good screenshots from Flash movies. *curses whoever made the decision to redo Pokemon2003.jp in Flash*

Rei_Zero
9th March 2003, 12:50 AM
After studying the clip, I realised that the first couple of clips with the legendary pokemon and the 2 on 2 battle were probably introductory scenes, stating about the Hoenn league and its legends as well as mentioning the past leagues. The villain appears to be the man in white and he seems to own the Salamence, since it is attacking the Flygon with Masato, Ash, and Pikachu on it. Perhaps he wants Jirrachi's cacoon to fulfill a wish, and Ash and co. are gaurding it. Also, the Flygon seems to be Ash's, although it could be the woman who screams out something that sounds sort of like furaigon. I don't know what the green thing that covered TR's baloon was though.
BTW: During the 2 on 2 battle, Aggron attacked solrock with ice beam while Shiftry used barrage/egg bomb/nature power?? before manectric (is that the evo??, or was it electike) used what I think is Voltekka.

Coronis
9th March 2003, 02:19 AM
Just a little info here. From Corocoro, it stated that Mightyena, Kirlia and Dusclops will be the villain's pokemons. Like many have said, as that white-clothed guy (most probably a magician as the storyline involves a bunch of them) is the main villain and owns the Salamence, the 3 bad pkmns could possibly be his as well.

totodilemew: the blonde woman yelled abunai which means 'it's dangerous! Look out!" probably coz Ash and Pika fell off Flygon. My guess is that she's a good magician who owns Flygon and possibly Absol.

Another guess.... probably something stirred up Groudon from its sleep and a big earthquake or whatever results, therefore needing Jirachi the wishing pokemon's help to restore things? just guessing... if groudon is to appear as a cameo like Kyogre, why is it on the poster? It should play a pretty important role I guess...

as for the early scenes, they are probably remade altogether for this preview as I don't really remember seeing THOSE particular scenes during the previous movies... correct me if I'm wrong.

Aureon
9th March 2003, 08:47 AM
Where exactly can I see the trailer/pics? There haven't been much anime style pics of the R/S pokemon, or has there?

Rei_Zero
9th March 2003, 11:28 AM
Celebi's scene seems to have come from the 4th movie. However, I am pretty sure that the clips of the legendaries and the 2 on 2 were introductory to Hoenn. Groudon probably does start an earthquake to release Jirachi but I am pretty sure that it plays no bigger a role than that. Either that or it is still an introductory part.

Light_Togetic
9th March 2003, 12:21 PM
Where exactly can I see the trailer/pics?

The trailer is on the 6th movie's Japanese site here (http://www.pokemon2003.jp/) .

Wow, Ash flying on Flygon... hmm, reminds me a bit of Charizard... Anyway, it does look pretty cool. At least Masato has some kind of an important role!:)

Pokemon Neo
9th March 2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Murgatroyd
I've found Mewtwo, in chalk as you mentioned [picture, enhanced for maximum visibility of the figure] (http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/movie5mewtwo.jpg) and Celebi [picture] (homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/movie5celebi.jpg). There's also Jirarudan and the Hikoukyuu in the closing credits. I haven't found Entei, but I'm fairly certain there's a tribute to the third movie somewhere.

Here (homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/m6tr2mewtwo.jpg)'s the shot I produced it from. It's not easy to get good screenshots from Flash movies. *curses whoever made the decision to redo Pokemon2003.jp in Flash*

Arigato Gozaimas Murgatroyd!^^ I just had to have a pic of Mewtwo and his almighty cowl.:D But thanks again anyways.I really appreciate it.

BTW,I was looking at the celebi pic you posted,and.....are those actual birds in that bird bath?0_o Or are those just pidgeys?They look a little too orange to be pidgeys I think.Also,where exactly *is* the celebi tribute anyway?^^; It's right above the birds right?Or am I looking in the wrong place?

edit:I was trying to recall the 5th movie pics that were posted on serebii.net at the time and I think the entei tribute can be found on a bridge that either Ash and Co.,or TR was on.It's basically an emblem of an Entei(just his face I think)on a stone bridge.

Murgatroyd
9th March 2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Pokemon Neo
BTW,I was looking at the celebi pic you posted,and.....are those actual birds in that bird bath?0_o Or are those just pidgeys?They look a little too orange to be pidgeys I think.Also,where exactly *is* the celebi tribute anyway?^^; It's right above the birds right?Or am I looking in the wrong place?
You're looking in the wrong place. Take a good look at the mosaic on the ground, and the four pictures therein. Sun, moon, star, and...

And yes, those are pidgeys.

Hanada Tattsu
9th March 2003, 03:06 PM
Yeah, it's kind of hidden, but Serebii is there.

Anyway, the battles are better choreographed than ever before according to the preview. The villian looks really mean, and Guraadon looks freaky. Kyogre looks cool, though.

I really wanna see this.

Chris 2.1
9th March 2003, 03:22 PM
you know what this means, guys!

Brock is getting Mudkip before the movie! That's soon! Yay! Hoorah! ...yea...

Bashamo909
9th March 2003, 05:51 PM
Can someone Please give me a link to where they found the tralier to the 6th pokemon. Because P2K3.jp wont work, Thank You.

Zak
9th March 2003, 06:17 PM
I didn't mean LITERALLY P2k3.jp

I meant www.pokemon2003.jp , sorry about that ;)

~Zak

Hanada Tattsu
9th March 2003, 06:50 PM
Another thing I noticed on the preview.

Did any of you see the cute preview of the short at the end of the main trailer? It was of Meowth in the middle of two dancing Wisher, it was reall cute. ^_^.

It looks nice, I am really looking forward to it.

Bashamo909
9th March 2003, 07:37 PM
Thank You, Man groudon looks cool, and I guess kyorge looks okay:) And whats up with mewtwo with the coat? And with jirchi and the pokemon at the begining of the preview? Thank You

Hanada Tattsu
9th March 2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Bashamo909
Thank You, Man groudon looks cool, and I guess kyorge looks okay:) And whats up with mewtwo with the coat? And with jirchi and the pokemon at the begining of the preview? Thank You

Well Jirachi, Groudon, and Kyogre are the stars of the movie, but the clips of Mewtwo, Lugia, Entei, Celebi, Latios and Latias were just clips from the previous five movies. None of the stated Pokemon AFAIK do not make any appearences in the film. I also don't know the rules played by Jirachi, Groudon and/or Kyogre.

Azura Stardust
10th March 2003, 02:10 AM
Bootyliciousness! People, I bought the Coro-Coro from Kinokuniya and TPM will have a scan of its own (hopefully a little clearer) once I get the friggin' thing to work (I need to wait for my brother to get some password thing ._.)

All the same, it has quite a lot of stuff. I shall begin transcribing them again...

Starting from right to left.

The words on the right of the picture: 劇場版 ポケットモンスター 2003.7.19公開
全国東宝系にて

The red and yellow words:
新ポケモンぞ_ぞ_出現!!

The small blue text under the caption: "nana yo no negai hoshi" (I don't need to repeat the geki jyou ban pokemon dai 6 dan) and the huge "suihoshi sukuupu"...
「アドバンスジェネレーション」 になって新たな展開を見せるアニメの、劇場 版最新作!! 空前絶後の壮大なストーリーをコロコロが徹底チェックしちゃうぞ!

The blue part (probably talking aobut mini-moovie).

This is starting from right to left.

(I am skipping the thing with the latios and latias in it as that is about the 5th movie dvd, mizu am skipping the thing with the latios and latias in it as that is about the 5th movie dvd, mizu no miyako no mamorigami) It's 3980 yen for the dvd and 3800 yen for the VHS...

ドゴーム&ゴニョニョ (Dogoomu and Gonyonyo.)

ささやきポケモンやおおごえポケモンなど、音に関係す るポケモン登場。

ルンパッパ (Runpappa.)

のうてんきポケモンもダンス。踊りが得意な新ポケモン が多数出演予定!?

That funny party picture, from pikachu anti clockwise: a lotad looking blur and cute, a fallen pot of flowers, an angry yelling meowth with its tail hair in bristles, baloons, a strangely jumping Treecko, a picture of some guy, two Gonyonyo holding these shaker things, and Mudkip/Torchic being restrained by a streamer. There is a broken plate in front of them and a piece of strawberry cake, but that's not the point.

Caption below the pic:

ひみつ基地でピカチュウたちが大騒ぎ!

Caption from side of pic (fr. right to left)

同時上映

「おどるポケモンひみつ基地」で新ポケモン乱舞!!

同時上映の劇場版短編にも新ポケモンがぞ_ぞ_登場!
今回は、音楽がテーマの物語のようだぞ。

Now for the other stuff. See the big green lettering on the left of the main picture with ash-tachi and pikachu and absol and flygon?

From right to left.

「七夜の願い星」(lol, the printers made an error, for the hiragana above "hoshi" they put "boshi" :P) 3大予想!!

予想1

物語のカギをにぎるポケモンは!?

ポスターのシルエットの正体は、なんと新ポケモンアブソル!ア ブソルが物語のカギをにぎっているのか!?

Caption of poster/Absol: (not the one with the blue bg, that's nothing)

アブソルは__タイプ。 はたして敵か味方か!?

予想2

今度の敵は、祇力ポケモンの使い手?

3匹のポケモンの凶暴な目つきに注目。 どうやら敵と 見てまちがいない。 こんな祇そうなポケモンを操る敵 は、きっとただ者じゃないぞ!

Caption of the Mightyena, Dusclops and Kirlia

祇力なポケモンたちの前に、サトシたちも絶体絶命!?

予想3

ズバリ空中戦がメイン!?

最新作には、空を飛ぶポケモンが多数登場! バトルの 舞台は空中戦なのか!?

Caption below the Salamence and Flygon.

フライゴンやボーマンダなど、ドラゴンタイプが夜空を舞う!?

That's basically it, folks! Tear up and digest as you wish. :) Any questions you may ask me... now why isn't my friggin brother coming... 

Azura Stardust
10th March 2003, 02:15 AM
(BTW, I'm not editing because I'm afraid I'll mess up something.)

There are some dots, I realise. Stupid computer always messes up "ku" and "a" hiragana, and "bo" in katakana, and heaven knows what else.

The red and yellow words: shin pokemon zoku zoku...

Same for the third line below "Caption from side of pic (fr. right to left)"

caption of poster/absol:

"abusoru wa aku taipu." (bah, nothing much anyway. We all know Absol is dark type!)

Last line: "furaigon ya boomanda nado..."

I apologize for any typing errors. ^_^;; I kinda rushed through it.

Now I'm going to try the translators... and see if they're really that crap.

EDIT:

Ok, appears in my text, "kyou" (as in "kyouryoku") appears as some other word... aah ._.;;

Here's Excite's translation. I missed out a few lines, such as "dogoomu and gonyonyo" and "runpappa"...

Hope you can make sense of it. I can't. :P
---
The theater version Pocket Monsters 2003.7.19 public presentation
By the national Toho system
A new Pokemon ぞ_ぞ_ appearance!!

"Advance generation" The theater version latest work of the animation which becomes and shows new deployment!! an unparalleled grand story -- constantly -- a が徹底 check -- carrying out -- ちゃう -- !

- Basically just a little stuff. Nothing interesting. Coro Coro is simply speculating on what will happen.. speculation or anticipation? Or real fact? I think real fact...
--
Dogoomu and Gonyonyo + Runpappa stuff below.

---
whisper Pokemon -- おおごえ -- the Pokemon appearance related to sound, such as Pokemon

Hm, weird.
---
のうてんき Pokemon also dances. Much new Pokemon good at a dance is performance schedules!?

Noutenki, iirc, is a personality name. Something about "carefree"? Good lord, so Runpappa is so good at dancing it gives performances! :o
---
PIKACHUU and others makes a great uproar on ひ 3 base!

Simultaneous show

It is a new Pokemon wild dance in "どる Pokemon ひ 3 base"!! New Pokemon also in the theater version short story of a simultaneous show -- Appearance! This time, music seems to be the tale of a theme.

Ooh, music!

---
Anticipation 1 (So that's what yosou is...)

Pokemon which grasps the key of a tale!? The true character of the silhouette of a poster is new Pokemon ABUSORU very! Has ABUSORU grasped the key of a tale!? ABUSORU is an opening type. Are they an enemy or an ally sure enough!?

So he'll appear in the opening, then. It looks like his role in the movie isn't known... enemy or ally? Interesting!

---
Anticipation 2

This enemy is the user of 祇力 (This is wrong. It should be kyouryoku, but my computer has to be stupid. -_-; It means "strength" or something, I think. So in this case it'd be strong pokemon.) Pokemon. The atrocious eyes of Pokemon of three animals are observed. It regards [ as an enemy ] somehow and is infallible. such 祇 (strenght) -- the enemy who manipulates Pokemon with that right is not surely an ordinary person.

Before 祇力な (strong) Pokemon, SATOSHI and others is also desperate!?

Yup, like Coronis said, these are the evil pokemon... they have evil eyes! :o The trainer of this pokemon sounds suspiciously familiar.
---
Anticipation 3

A ZUBARI air battle is the main!? Much Pokemon which flies in the sky appears in the latest work! Is the stage of a battle an air battle!?

WTF is a "zubari" o.o

I didn't translate the last line I gave there.

Ooh look, on the previous page they have this picture of a guy with white hair... no wait, I think that's Daigo.

._.