PDA

View Full Version : Vote for YOUR Moderator

Bulbasaur4
28th November 2005, 12:55 AM
[font=tahoma]
Alright, this is a topic soley for voting upon who you think should be the 4th moderator. Before you vote however... I would like you to take these things in consideration.

When voting for a moderator, make sure that you think of an RPer who is not only active in the forums, but someone who is respectable. (Of course, all of our nominees are that.) It is *my* belief, that a moderator should extend their abilities not just to moderating, but to help out all RPers. They should be open to suggestions and willing to always lend a helping hand to any other RPer. They should be someone you believe you could go to with a problem (reguarding an RPG, an RPer etc...) and some one you believe will be fair, just and trustworthy.
So not only is their ability as an RPer and their active status important... but their character is as well.

Of course... this is just my belief, so make sure to attempt a fair vote.

Your results will be shown in 7 days, because I want no one to see how the votes are going... because this could interfere. Also, after the votes are in the moderators will discuss the results and then we'll pick someone.
Anywho... vote away!

EngiMatikul
25th January 2006, 11:31 PM
IT HAS COME!! THE SIGN OF IMPENDING DOOM, THE SIGN OF THE END OF THE WORLD!!! WE MUST ALLLL TAKE COVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR---

Uh, I mean...

Congrats, Tsu! ^-^

*takes cover*