PDA

View Full Version : December Pokemon Contest

The Blue Avenger
28th November 2005, 05:01 PM
Hey, howdy, and a big 'welcome' to any and all interested battlers! This month's Contest will be hosted by none other than the one, the only, The Blue Avenger! So, without further ado, let's get things started!

--Rules--
- We need 8 total competitors. Anyone is welcome to sign up. After the first round, the number of contestants is pared down to 4, and then the final round has 2.
- The first two rounds are appeal rounds, in which a Pokemon basically does up to three actions in order to impress the judges, ie me. The third round is a normal 5-round battle between the finalists.
- DQ time: N/A
Arena: The Glitz Pit
The Pokemon do battle on a stage in front of a giant TV screen that shows up close their every move. A huge audience watches the battles, and will sometimes throw things on stage that could be beneficial or could hurt (Berries, trash, etc.) Other than that, there are no surprises. Although normally an indoors event, the Glitz Pit has opened its ceiling for this match, allowing the use of solar- and weather-based moves.

--Contestants--
Vermillion & Jean (female Grumpig)
Asayake & Kung Fu Congoman (male Numel)
SR-71 EKFTS & Snorlax (male)
Andrew & OzMissy (female Misdreavus)
Dark Sage & Venus (female Ralts)
Charizard04621 & Silence (male Sneasel)
Yero Thropp & Gil (Male Scyther)
Chris 2.0 & Magmar (Male)

Vermillion
28th November 2005, 05:04 PM
I'll go, seeing as I've been on the other side of this, I'll enter with my Grumpig Anita

Pichu Luver
28th November 2005, 06:07 PM
[font=garamond]Weeeeee! I have to enter this. I'll use my male Numel, Kung Fu Congoman (KFC)

Vermillion
28th November 2005, 06:10 PM
Sorry, Grumpigs Female

SR-71 EKFTS
28th November 2005, 06:52 PM
i'll join with my male Snorlax

Andrew
28th November 2005, 07:22 PM
Oh, I have SO got to win at least one frikken contest, I've entered like every single one!

OzMissy! Misdreavus, I choose you girlfriend.

You go girlfriend! *Head wobble as I click my fingers* Uh huuuhhhh!

MISDREAVUS FOR THE PRETTIEST FUCKING PRINCESS IN THE LAND.

Dark Sage
28th November 2005, 08:06 PM
I gotta get into this...

I'll enter with Venus, my female Ralts.

Go, Venus! I choose you!

Vermillion
29th November 2005, 05:04 AM
You know I jus realized..I picked the wrong name for my Grumpig...her name is Jean...Anita's my Miltank...wow...that was a brain fart...

RaZoR LeAf
29th November 2005, 06:05 AM
Ok lets go with Serenity my shiny female Illumise

Yero Thropp
29th November 2005, 07:37 AM
I did pretty well last time, got to the semi finals... let's see if I can do better!

It's your turn, Gil! (male Scyther)

Chris Watarimono
29th November 2005, 08:21 AM
And I'll join in as...a spectator! Seriously, being placed in the finals 3 times in a row, let alone in 3 contests in a row really drives you futsy nuts, especially since you really fall so close in each one.

Oh, if anyone's curious:

Daft Punk - Technologic

-Chris R.

Chris 2.1
29th November 2005, 11:57 AM
I'll enter with my Magmar [M] - No nick.

Charizard04621
29th November 2005, 02:22 PM
Oh, damn, that filled up quick... Guess I'll have to wait till next month.

RaZoR LeAf
29th November 2005, 02:29 PM
You can take my place Karin, since you've not had a chance to particiapte yet and I was in last month's final.

Charizard04621
30th November 2005, 07:09 AM
PX I wuv you! ^_^ Thank you so much! If you're really sure, I'll enter with my male Sneasel, Silence.

The Blue Avenger
30th November 2005, 05:34 PM
Okay, we have all the contestants! So, let's go ahead and get started. The first round appeals will be done in this order:

1. Vermillion & Jean
2. Chris 2.0 & Magmar
3. Dark Sage & Venus
4. Charizard04621 & Silence
5. Andrew & OzMissy
6. Asayake & Kung Fu Congoman
7. Yero Thropp & Gil
8. SR-71 EKFTS & Snorlax

Good luck!

Vermillion
2nd December 2005, 06:37 PM
Ok Jean, send multiple Psywave rings in the air, and make them wide enough for your body. Next Bounce straight up through them and spin as you sail through the ring. Finsh by sending a Shadow Ball down through the rings you bounced through to detonate it all into a beautiful light show.

Chris 2.1
3rd December 2005, 02:00 PM
Let's go Magmar.

Begin with a silky-smooth flamethrower. As you spout it, use psychic to curl and manipulate the fire into a skull and crossbone shape in the air. Finish by sweeping up with a cross chop and breaking it up into embers.

Flamethrower + Psychic -- Cross Chop

Charizard04621
3rd December 2005, 11:37 PM
Wouldn't that be four actions? Anyway...

Silence, we have one chance to make an impression. If we fail this round, we cannot proceed and the generosity of Razor Leaf shall have gone to naught.

We'll have to open with a display of speed.

Dash into an Agility, then propel yourself upwards with a Quick Attack, finishing with an airborne Aerial Ace. Make sure to land on your feet.

Yero Thropp
4th December 2005, 06:39 AM
All right Gil, looks like we've got some great competition!

Let's cool things down a bit using Rain Dance. Then, get the rain spinning around you in a beautiful sparkling circle using Silver Wind, combined with the dazzling stars from Swift.

Good luck to all contenders!

Dark Sage
4th December 2005, 06:47 AM
In response to Charizard, I was allowed three attacks, and that's all Venus's act consisted of.

Chris 2.1
4th December 2005, 06:52 AM
I think she's reffering to the piroutette and bow to finish off. That would count as another action, just like in battles jumping or evading is an action, even though it is not an attack.

Dark Sage
4th December 2005, 07:13 AM
Well, the rules said three attacks, not actions. If Blue Avenger tells me to change it, I will.

Yero Thropp
4th December 2005, 07:24 AM
*bang bang bang* Order in the court!

*coughs* Straight from the thread, "ASB Contests: The Basics"

In ASB Contests, Competetors choose one Pokemon and with that Pokemon they must perform an appeal - this is a display of the Pokemon's power by combining up to three attacks.

This could include, for example, A psychic/flamethrower combo, in which the fire was manipulated into a specific shape; a vortex, or a symbol - the creativity is what earns you more points. Other examples may be a whirlwind/bullet seed/swift combo, in which the user fires seeds into a swirling wind, then firing stars in, too, to create an impressive display. These are just examples.

You can use a maximum of 3 attacks, and they can be combined, like in the examples above, or just used seperately, like Flamethrower - Shadow Ball - Iron Tail. This may not earn as many points, however.

Also, TheBlueAvenger says:

The first two rounds are appeal rounds, in which a Pokemon basically does up to three attacks in order to impress the judges, ie me. The third round is a normal 5-round battle between the finalists.

Although Dark Sage is correct, I believe the rules should be clarified for future contests (not this one; the current rules should stay the same for this contest.) Perhaps it should say, "You can use a maximum of 3 attacks or actions"?

The Blue Avenger
4th December 2005, 08:38 AM
Oops, yeah, that was my fault. The rules should say actions instead of attacks; must have just slipped when typing up the rules. My apologies. Dark Sage, feel free to redo your appeal. Also, Yero Thropp, please wait for Andrew and Asayake to post their appeals before you post yours. Thanks.

Dark Sage
4th December 2005, 08:45 AM
Okay, I'm redoing my appeals.

New version of the Psychic Piroette:

Venus, use Psychic to levitate yourself into the the air.

Next, create four duplicates of yourself using Double Team.

Then, all "five" of you, piroette and finish with a bow in mid-air.

There we go.

Chris 2.1
4th December 2005, 01:26 PM
I should have made it clearer when posting the basics, but it is pretty much the same logistics as a battle. No worries though.

Yero Thropp
6th December 2005, 03:51 AM
Oh goodness, I appealed out of turn! *dies* sorry about that... must have been one of those days...

Well, instead of reposting later, is it okay if we just let those stand?

The Blue Avenger
6th December 2005, 05:31 AM
Yeah, that's fine. That was more of a "next time" sort of thing.

The Blue Avenger
9th December 2005, 06:02 PM
This is just a reminder to Andrew that it's his turn to post an appeal.

The Blue Avenger
12th December 2005, 06:07 PM
Eck, triple post.

Due to Andrew's inactivity, we are going to skip him for now. Asayake, if you would post an appeal, and then we'll continue normally.

If Andrew does not post by the time the rest of the appeals are up, he will offically be DQ'd.

Andrew
13th December 2005, 07:44 PM
Very sorry about the wait. See my LJ for sickness details.

Ok Misdreavus, I'd like you to firstly create instead of one big shadow ball, a ring of small ones.

Then, rotate them around you, going faster and faster with Psychic.

Finish off by Firing a thunder in the middle of the ring of shadow ball minis and have them break into tiny whisps of shadows.

Pichu Luver
14th December 2005, 06:19 AM
[font=garamond] Ok Kung Fu Congoman! Let's rock da house!

First I want you to use[font=garamond] Rock Tomb on yourself! I know it sounds weird, but I want you to hide yourself in the pile of rocks, make sure you have enough room around yourself to move a little. Once your good and hidden I want you to use a combination of Flamethrower and Rollout! Start to spin faster and faster and then use Flamethower to make the rock pile glow before you burst out and roll around the stage as a wheel of fire.

Chris 2.1
17th December 2005, 03:05 PM
Reminder: Yero, it's your turn for appeals and then it is SR's turn.

Charizard04621
17th December 2005, 04:30 PM
TBA let Yero's appeal stand, so I think it's actually SR's turn now.

SR-71 EKFTS
18th December 2005, 02:28 PM
well, might as well post.

Snorlax my big lovable buddy, start out by creating a Shadow Ball. Take the SHadow ball, and form it into a giant pokeball, absolutely huge using Psychic. Then, Rollout threw the Shadow Ball, appearing as if you just emerged from the ball of Shadows!

The Blue Avenger
18th December 2005, 08:23 PM
December Pokemon Contest

Referee: TheBlueAvenger

It’s a big day in the Glitz Pit. The normal gladiatorial matches have been put aside for the audience-pleasing Pokemon Contests… and it looks like said audience won’t be disappointed today. Some of the region’s best and brightest have come to the arena today to strut their stuff.

Trainers/Commands

Vermillion/Jean (Grumpig) – Psywave (into air) ~ Bounce (through Psywave) ~ Shadow Ball (into Psywave)
Chris 2.0/Magmar – Fire Blast + Psychic (Skull and Crossbones) ~ Cross Chop (Fire Blast)
Charizard04621/Silence (Sneasel) - Agility ~ Quick Attack ~ Aerial Ace
Yero Thropp/Gil (Scyther) - Rain Dance ~ Swords Dance + Swift
Dark Sage/Venus (Ralts) – Psychic (self) ~ Double Team ~ Pirouette
Andrew/OzMissy (Misdreavus) – Shadow Ball (circle) ~ Psychic (Shadow Ball) ~ Thunder (Shadow Ball)
Asayake/Kung Fu Congoman (Numel) – Rock Tomb (self) ~ Flamethrower + Rollout
SR-71 EKFTS/Snorlax – Shadow Ball ~ Psychic (expand Shadow Ball) ~ Rollout (Shadow Ball)

And we’re off! The first trainer steps up to the stage, amidst the applause of cheers of the audience. Vermillion releases a chipper-looking Grumpig and whispers something in her ear: Jean nods and marches into center stage. She looks towards the sky and closes her eyes, allowing a few rings of eerie yellow energy to emit from her and sail skywards. Jean opens her eyes and leans back on her tightly-wound tail. Bouncing up and down a few times experimentally, Jean suddenly flies through the air, neatly spinning through each of the Psywaves in succession. At the apex of her jump, Jean spins in midair so that she faces downwards and summons an orb of sheer darkness. It hovers at her snout for a moment before plowing to the ground, taking out the Psywaves with it. The crowd is quiet as Jean nimbly lands, then breaks into applause.

Jean’s score: 7.1

Chris 2.0 is up next. He releases his Magmar to the stage and orders his appeal: Magmar grins and walks confidently into the middle of the stage. He rears back and spits out a massive gout of flame. It shoots over the audience, but Magmar quickly grabs it with a Psychic hold. Concentrating carefully, he twists the flames into a more recognizable shape: a huge skull-and-crossbones. Several audience members gasp as the flaming symbol hovers ominously over the crowd. However, many more of them gasp a moment later as Magmar comes flying through the flame, hand outstretched, scattering the fire into embers. He falls nimbly into the middle of the audience.

Magmar’s score: 8.0

A veteran to the battling scene, Charizard04621 walks up after Magmar makes his way from the audience. She releases a somber-looking Sneasel who stares over the crowd with no emotion betraying his visage. His trainer gives her orders, and the Sneasel solemnly moves onto the stage. However, Silence’s calm appearance is suddenly broken as he breaks into a sprint, circling the stage faster than the eye could follow, earning some appreciative noises from some members of the audience. He then seems to move even faster as he stops spinning and launches himself straight up into the air with a blinding Quick Attack, momentarily ignoring gravity. Finally, Silence extends one long claw and dives to the ground, finishing off the lightning-fast appeal. As soon as his claw hits the floor, he uses the momentum to do an aerial flip and land in his feet, soliciting some cheers.

Silence’s score: 6.9

Yero Thropp takes the stage next. Waving appreciatively to the audience, he releases a Scyther, which immediately flies forward, not waiting for his trainer. Yero yells his commands, and fortunately, Gil hears him over the roar of the crowd. Gil raises his scythes to the air, as if praying to some unknown god, and suddenly storm clouds roll over the building. Rain gushes forth, and the audience begins to yell – apparently, more than a few of them don’t have umbrellas. Additionally, a few of the tech crew consider closing the ceiling, but the emcee stops them. Amidst the heavy rain, the audience doesn’t really notice Gil spinning in a tight circle – the amount of water he collects in a circle around him hardly compares to the amount drenching the building. However, some audience members do take notice when several glowing stars light up the water as they spin around Gil in the opposite direction. Will it be enough to save the appeal?

Gil’s score: 5.0

The arena is put out of commission for a little bit until the emcee’s own Exeggutor dries it out with a well-timed Sunny Day. Walking up to the stage almost impatiently, the confident Dark Sage releases a very graceful-looking Ralts. He orders his commands, but then abruptly changes them – however, Venus seems to get his meaning and shuffles out to center stage. She begins to glow a pale blue, and the crowds begin to murmur – but it apparently strikes them by surprise when the Ralts floats slowly into the air. She then slowly begins to split into identical copies, although taking her time so that she doesn’t have to relinquish her Psychic hold. A few impatient audience members yell at her, but she ignores them as she and the clones gracefully spin in a circle and pose, one leg outstretched (or at least as much of a leg as a Ralts can muster). Fortunately, the few naysayers are drowned out by a round of applause.

Venus’s score: 6.5

After the small Ralts Teleports off of the stage, another veteran walks up: this time, it’s Andrew. He smiles to the audience as he releases a Misdreavus, who poses beside him. She floats onto stage and grins, apparently confident in her abilities. OzMissy starts by collecting an orb of shadow energy at her mouth. She closes her eyes, and small bits of the Shadow Ball break off and fly around the stage, until there’s nothing left of the original ball. Glowing blue much like Venus, Misdreavus mentally captures each bit of the Shadow Ball and assembles them into a wide ring surrounding her. They begin to move slightly, spinning slowly around the Ghost and creating a slightly eerie effect. Then Misdreavus begins to crackle with electrical energy, relinquishing her Psychic hold on the shadow particles. Fortunately, they don’t move terribly fast. However, Misdreavus pauses. Her trainer’s orders were to use Thunder in the center of the circle… where she happened to be. Bracing herself, she shot a massive bolt of electrical energy into the air: it almost immediately turned around and shot back down at her. Striking her, some electricity ricocheted off and shattered all of the shadow wisps. However, it left her slightly sizzling, much to the amusement of some audience members.

OzMissy’s score: 5.2

The Misdreavus floats off the stage to her trainer as a new trainer takes her place. She throws down a Pokeball, revealing its occupant: one very strangely named Numel. The Numel stares blankly around, even as his trainer tells him her commands. Thinking for a moment, he waddles to the center. Congoman closes his eyes and focuses, trying his best to summon a series of rocks to circle himself… but nothing happens. The rocks that Congoman so sorely needs are unfortunately located outside of the building, and thus, the Rock Tomb attack fails, leaving a very confused audience. Determined to carry out his commands, though, Congoman tucks himself into a ball and uses a blistering Flamethrower: the fire propels him and powers up his Rollout, but the overall effect has been lost on the audience.

Kung Fu Congoman’s score: 4.8

Finally, we come to the last competitor. A mysterious man by the name of SR-71 replaces Kung Fu Congoman on stage, and releases a wide-awake Snorlax, who glances happily around the arena. SR-71 whispers his orders to the Snorlax, then retreats back behind the curtain. Snorlax cheerfully walks into center stage and waves at the audience before starting. He begins by firing a blob of dark energy out over the crowd. The audience gasps as it begins to arc down towards them, but Snorlax catches the Shadow Ball and reels it back in. Still maintaining a Psychic hold on it, he mentally pushes air into it, causing it to inflate, earning some more gasps from the crowd. Finally, the Snorlax apparently has deemed it large enough. Leaving it to slowly bound out towards the audience, he curls into a ball and rolls around, building up speed. However, all the audience sees is a huge black ominous orb slowly moving towards them – and then suddenly, the hulking form of Snorlax bursts from it, mimicking a Pokemon being released from its Pokeball, shattering the Shadow Ball to bits. The crowd cheers as Snorlax bows.

Snorlax’s score: 6.8

---

And there we have it! The four challengers moving on to the next round are:

Vermillion
Chris 2.0
Charizard04621
SR-71 EKFTS

Congratulations, and good job to the other competitors. Hope to see you next month!

Now, for you four, I want you to choose a new Pokemon to do the next round appeals with. Once you’ve done so, PM me the Pokemon and its appeals. I will post up the next round once everyone’s done so.

Charizard04621
19th December 2005, 02:52 AM
Sweet! Made it just by a hair. I was thinking that I'd wasted PX's slot in the very first round.

Only, I have one request... I have to go on holiday very very soon and will not be back for 10 days >< I was wondering if I could post early. This would include revealing my pokémon, as well as PMing you the appeal. ^_^; Thanks for your consideration.

The Blue Avenger
19th December 2005, 05:32 AM
Actually, I think I may have not made it clear.

Everyone should PM me their next Pokemon and their appeal at the same time.

Charizard04621
19th December 2005, 02:54 PM
Oh o_O Whoops, good thing I didn't post. Thank you!

Chris 2.1
21st December 2005, 08:43 AM
We're trying to speed up the contest process at the moment and this is one of the ways. Let's hope it works!

Charizard04621
21st December 2005, 02:55 PM
I'm leaving as of tomorrow to Sri Lanka for 10 days. Since this is the only place that I'm participating in at the moment, I figured I wouldn't make you search in the Absence Tower for it.

The Blue Avenger
23rd December 2005, 09:58 PM
December Pokemon Contest

Semi-Finals

Contest Judge: TheBlueAvenger

SR-71 EKFTS & Gyarados – Twister ~ Dive ~ Dragon Dance
Charizard04621 & Scarlet (female Ledyba) – Silver Wind ~ Swift ~ Comet Punch
Chris 2.0 & Jynx – Blizzard ~ Psychic ~ Perish Song
Vermillion & Kimori (male Psyduck) – Hydro Pump ~ Ice Beam ~ Fury Swipes

Start!

The mysterious SR-71 takes the stage again for the first appeal of the semi-finals. He tosses a Pokeball to the ground and it bursts open, revealing a massive Gyarados. Several of the audience members recoil in fright as the Gyarados’ natural intimidation comes into play, but they quickly regain their composure: without any water around, Gyarados is resigned to just sort of sit there on stage. SR-71 orders the Gyarados to start, and it agrees. It closes its eyes, and from out of seemingly nowhere, a sharp wind begins to pick up, centralizing into a tornado in front of the serpent. It steadily grows larger and larger until Gyarados deems it big enough and rears back; using sheer force, Gyarados launches itself straight into the air and down into the heart of the vortex. The audience gasps, but Gyarados doesn’t take in any of the praise. It’s too busy trying to do an acrobatic Dragon Dance, but the fact that it’s in the center of a whirlwind doesn’t help. Neither, for that matter, does the fact that it’s currently out of its natural element and isn’t as nimble as it would like to be. The twister dies down, leaving a Gyarados trying its hardest to dance, but it just doesn’t happen. The audience seems vaguely disappointed.

Gyarados’ score: 5.5

Charizard04621 takes the stage next, along with a bouncy young Ledyba. Scarlet, the Ledyba, flies out into the spotlight and happily spins in midair; however, she stops long enough to hear her trainer’s commands. Scarlet nods cheerfully after her trainer finishes and faces the audience. She waves all of her arms in the air, and a wind begins to whip up, much like Gyarados’ appeal. However, the wind seems calmer. It seems to be coming from Scarlet herself, and she gently releases a sparkling dust into the breeze, giving it a brilliant silver glow. Closing her eyes, Scarlet manipulates the Silver Wind to flow in a circle around her. The wind tightens around her, eventually forming a little silver wind, totally obscuring the Ledyba. The audience collectively leans forward in their seats, eager to see what happens next. Suddenly, several glowing yellow stars shoot forth from the whirlwind, leaving several small star-shaped holes in the Silver Wind that quickly cloud back up. The stars spray in almost every direction imaginable, drawing some gasps from the crowd. As if to answer their call, Scarlet leaps from the top of the vortex as it dissipates, spinning with her fist outstretched. The crowd is silent, and then it cheers.

Scarlet’s score: 7.5

Scarlet takes several mid-air bows before she is ushered off stage by her trainer. Chris 2.0 takes her place, along with a Jynx, who looks confident. Chris whispers an appeal to his Jynx, and Jynx slinks out to center stage. She looks appropriately somber as she closes her eyes and waves her arms in a circle: for the third time today, a wind picks up inside the arena, drawing some idle comments from the audience. However, this wind is much more cold than the two prior; it carries with it shards of ice and large chunks of snow. Jynx glows blue as the chilling wind whips through the building. Slowly but surely, the Blizzard draws back to Jynx, circling ever closer around her until the Jynx can no longer be seen. A few members of the crowd complain that it’s been done before, but others quickly shush them. Suddenly, as if to silence her critics herself, a low, mournful song emanates from the vortex of ice and snow. It echoes throughout the arena (the Glitz Pit has wonderful acoustics, by the way), touching the souls of everyone who hears it. Before long, a vast majority of the crowd is in tears as Jynx releases the Blizzard, leaving it to dwindle, and droops to the ground dramatically.

Jynx’s score: 8.2

Finally, after a break for everyone to regain their composure, the final semifinalist takes the ring – Vermillion and his Psyduck, Kimori. Kimori looks vacantly out over the audience as Vermillion tells him his strategy – and then a second time, during which he actually listens. Kimori eventually waddles onto stage. Still staring blankly, he looks straight up and opens his beak. A massive burst of water gushes forth, straight towards the ceiling. It reaches the apex of its flight and begins to fall once more, but Kimori catches it by releasing a blast of chilling ice at it. The ice freezes the Hydro Pump solid, and it again falls to the ground, quicker this time. Kimori steps out of the way at the last moment, leaving the ice to fall with a loud ‘thud’ and denting the floor slightly. Kimori steps up to the block of ice, and for the first time today, he looks focuses. He raises his arms and descends on the ice. He makes a few experimental scratches, then launches himself into a furious frenzy of slices and slashes, leaving the audience to see only a cartoonish cloud surrounding the duck and its victim. After a few moments, the cloud clears, leaving a very satisfied Kimori and a block of ice surrounded by shavings: upon inspection, the ice has been transformed into a statue in Kimori’s likeness. The crowd takes a few moments to absorb it, and then launches into applause.

Kimori’s score: 7.9

So that’s it! The semi-finals are over! Now, advancing to the finals are…

Chris 2.0!

And…

Vermillion!

The finals shall be in the form of a 5-round battle. The arena has already been explained to you. And now, to explain a new twist to this month’s Contest, Chris, for this battle, will be using Magmar (male) and Jynx (female), while Vermillion will use Jean (female Grumpig) and Kimori (male Psyduck). Banned moves are standard: no Attract, Substitute, recovery moves (ie Recover, not Giga Drain), cheap moves (Perish Song, Destiny Bond, etc.). DQ will be one week.

My randomizer determines that Vermillion will order attacks first.

Good luck!

Chris 2.1
24th December 2005, 07:24 AM
Wow! Unexpected twist there, and it should be a great match! I look forward to fighting you, Vermillion.

And by the way, TBA: I did think these two rounds have been done fantastically, and was very impressed. Some excellent things were considered, but be careful: in the instance of us PMing you our appeals, and thus not seeing other peoples, repetition might be more common than if we saw each others, so make sure we do not get penalised (in terms of appeal points) for using similar techniques (the whole whirlwind engulfing the Pokemon). I don't think you did, but just remember that.

I'll monitor the next 5 rounds, and if it goes well, you might get a Christmas Promotion! :)

The Blue Avenger
24th December 2005, 09:07 AM
Naw, don't worry, I didn't penalize people for that. I just thought that it was interesting coincidence, so I mentioned it.

Vermillion
24th December 2005, 10:27 AM
Wow...I never expected to make it to the finals...heh..this battle will be choice. Also..umm...I'ma dude...^_^.

Jean, take the Jynx on with Confuse Ray, then tag her with an Iron Tail and Fire Punch

Confuse Ray | Iron Tail | Fire Punch

Kimori, the fire type is yours, while Jean uses her Confuse Ray coat the two of you in a Water Sport, to build a fire resistance. Follow up with Water Pluse and Dig.
Water Sport | Water Pulse | Dig

Chris 2.1
24th December 2005, 11:03 AM
IIRC Water Sport covers the area around the user in water, so Psyduck will be safer from fire attacks. But we wouldn't waste our time with him anyway, would we guys?

Magmar use a mega punch to the back of Jean's head while she's confusing Jynx. Then emit a loud screech to distract both of them for their second action, and end by attracting the psychic pig.

Mega Punch (Grumpig) -- Screech (All) -- Attract (Grumpig)

Jynx, hurl a shadow ball at Grumpig. Next relax - Magmar's screech will hopefully bring you out of confusion. Finish with a psychic to fill in Psyduck's hole so it can't get out. Or, if that won't work, use psychic to keep Psyduck underground.

Shadow Ball (Grumpig) -- Relax -- Psychic (On the dirt around Psyduck's hole)/(To keep him underground).

The Blue Avenger
24th December 2005, 11:23 AM
Chris, please redo your attacks. Attract is a banned move.

Chris 2.1
24th December 2005, 03:48 PM
Whoops, sorry.

Magmar: Mega Punch (Grumpig) -- Screech (All) -- Thunderpunch (Psyduck)

Jynx: Shadow Ball (Grumpig) -- Relax -- Psychic (On the dirt around Psyduck's hole)/(To keep him underground).

The Blue Avenger
25th December 2005, 08:40 PM
December Pokemon Contest

Finals

Music: Technologic (Daft Punk)

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, melt - upgrade it,
Charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it…
Technologic.

ROUND 1

Trainer: Chris 2.0
Magmar (male)
HP: 100%
Energy level: 0%
Attacks: Mega Punch, Screech, Thunderpunch

Jynx (female)
Attacks: Shadow Ball, Psychic

Trainer: Vermillion
Jean (Grumpig, female)
Attacks: Confuse Ray, Iron Tail, Fire Punch

Kimori (Psyduck, male)
Attacks: Water Sport, Water Pulse, Dig

Begin!

The two trainers order their Pokemon back onto the stage amidst the applause from the audience. Without a moment of silence, the four Pokemon receive their orders and leap into action. The entire arena is suddenly lit up by a sinister light, but the brunt of it seems to be focused on Jynx: indeed, the other Pokemon seem to be unaffected. However, a black orb cuts through the light at the same time. When the light subsides, Jynx is stumbling around, seemingly unsure of herself, while Jean is reeling from the Shadow Ball. Magmar takes the opportunity to launch at Jean, who doesn’t notice her foe until too late, as Magmar lands a forceful blow straight onto Jean’s face. Jean skids back and clutches her head. Meanwhile, Kimori keeps to himself, coating the part of the stage around him with water.
Magmar, pumped from his success, opens his mouth, emitting a harsh, grating Screech, attack. He keeps it up for as long as he can; meanwhile, everyone in the building clutches their ears. Several windows across the building shatter, sprinkling broken glass around, including a fair bit on the stage itself. Kimori tries to summon a blast of water, but only manages a pitiful squirt. It splashes against Magmar, who only feels mild discomfort. Jean, similarly, tries to penetrate the Screech and nail Jynx with an Iron Tail, but she can only do so half-heartedly. Jynx, meanwhile, seems to be less confused, but also reeling from the Screech.
Magmar shuts his mouth (finally), and everyone in the building collectively sighs in relief. A few bits of trash find themselves being thrown onstage, but luckily for Magmar, the Screech has thrown everyone off-balance, keeping the audience members from aiming. He launches himself at Kimori, who is scratching at the floor, and pegs him with an electrified fist. Kimori takes the blow and continues to scrabble resolutely at the floor: he succeeds in breaking through, but is shocked when he finds out that the stage sits upon several water pipes, leaving absolutely no room to Dig through. Jynx remembers her trainer’s orders, to use Psychic to keep Psyduck in the hole. She decides to go ahead and use Psychic anyway, but due to her head pounding from the Screech, she can’t focus enough to muster an effective one. Jean hitting her half-heartedly (also due to the Screech) with a Fire Punch didn’t help either, and so Kimori only feels the slightest twinge of a Psychic attack. However, as the round ends, the Pokemon start to feel a little better.

End Round One

-Team Chris 2.0-
Magmar (male)
HP: 95%
Energy level: 15%

Jynx (female)
HP: 93%
Energy level: 13%

-Team Vermillion-
Jean (Grumpig, female)
HP: 91%
Energy level: 17%

Kimori (Psyduck, male)
HP: 96%
Energy level: 12%
Status: Headache – may have problems focusing, feels dejected

--

Arena status:
1/3 of stage is coated in water
Small hole near Kimori: water pipes are visible
Audience is not happy… at all. May become restless.

Okay, now Chris 2.0 attacks, then Vermillion.

Also, I apologize if damage is off. It's been a while since I've done this. ^^;

Chris 2.1
26th December 2005, 08:22 AM
Don't worry too much, I think generally the damage looks realistic.

Good work guys.

Magmar, you're going to be dealing the hits this round. Thunderpunch at Kimori, flamethrower at Jean and then grab Psyduck with seismic toss and hurl it onto the water pipes.

Jynx, you're much more hurt. Use fake tears to get sympathy from the crowd and your foes. Next ease your headache with a calm mind, and finish with a shadow ball at Jean.

Magmar: Thunderpunch (Kimori) -- Flamethrower (Jean) -- Seismic Toss (Psyduck, into the pipes)

Jynx: Fake Tears (All) -- Calm Mind (Self) -- Shadow Ball (Jean)

Vermillion
26th December 2005, 10:49 AM
Jean forget her Tears and Taunt her into battle, when that is done Double Team to surround Jynx and Shadow Ball.

Taunt | Double Team(surround Jynx) | Shadow Ball@Jynx

Kimori Light Screen against the Thunder Punch and Psychic to throw him across the the stage as far from his partner as possible. Follow him and use Bubblebeam.

Light Screen | Psychic(throw Magmar away) | Bubblebeam@Magmar

The Blue Avenger
26th December 2005, 07:05 PM
December Pokemon Contest

Finals

Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick- rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
Drag and drop it, zip- unzip it…
Technologic.

ROUND 2

-Team Chris 2.0-
Magmar (male)
HP: 95%
Energy level: 15%
Attacks: Thunderpunch ~ Flamethrower ~ Seismic Toss)

Jynx (female)
HP: 93%
Energy level: 13%
Attacks: Fake Tears ~ Calm Mind ~ Shadow Ball

-Team Vermillion-
Jean (Grumpig, female)
Energy level: 17%
Attacks: Taunt ~ Double Team ~ Shadow Ball

Kimori (Psyduck, male)
HP: 96%
Energy level: 12%
Status: Headache – may have problems focusing, feels dejected
Attacks: Light Screen ~ Psychic ~ Bubblebeam

-Arena status-
1/3 of stage is coated in water
Small hole near Kimori: water pipes are visible
Audience is not happy… at all. May become restless.

GO!

Jynx and Jean kick off this round. Jynx begins to start weeping openly, cradling her head in her hands, hoping to calm both her foes and the raging audience. Kimori hears it, but it’s too late, as his Light Screen is up, although due to his headache, it isn’t quite as effective as he’d like it to be. Magmar manages to pass through the barrier, but his electrified fist becomes weakened, and he ends up merely punching the duck and giving him a mild shock. Meanwhile, Jean interrupts Jynx’s crying session by spewing a long string of insults, derogatory terms, long-dead stereotypes, and unpleasant remarks directed towards Jynx’s mother. However, because of the Fake Tears, the overall intensity is lessened, but Jynx still finds herself enraged for the time being.
Jean, hoping to dodge some attacks, quickly closes her eyes and focuses: almost immediately, she fans out into four identical copies, all four surrounding the Jynx. Jynx, meanwhile, is trying to focus, but she can’t clear her head of the nasty Taunt. All of her thoughts are on hurting her foes, and her headache isn’t helping any. Magmar spits a gout of flame at Jean, but he is interrupted by a pulse of psychic energy. Because of his headache, Kimori can’t focus entirely on the Psychic attack, but he still manages to make Magmar skid back a good ways. The Flamethrower, however, still flies at Jean, but it hits a clone, making the clone disappear in a burst of light. It also narrowly misses Jynx, who glares angrily at her partner.
Jynx channels her frustration into a Shadow Ball, which she shoots at one of the Jean clones surrounding her… but it only hits a clone, leaving it to disappear. At the same time, the two remaining Jeans shoot a Shadow Ball at Jynx, and even though Jean’s headache hampers it, it still strikes Jynx for some good damage. Meanwhile, Magmar charges at Kimori to grab him, but Kimori blasts him with a stream of bubbles before he can get there. Magmar scowls and continues through with his attack, lifting the Psyduck into the air and hurling him on top of the pipes Kimori unearthed earlier. Kimori lands hard and moans.

End Round 2

-Team Chris 2.0-
Magmar (male)
HP: 80%
Energy level: 32%

Jynx (female)
HP: 85%
Energy level: 24%
Status: Headache disappearing, frustrated, Taunted, angry at Magmar

-Team Vermillion-
Jean (Grumpig, female)
Energy level: 30%

Kimori (Psyduck, male)
HP: 82%
Status: Headache disappearing. Sitting on top of pipes. In pain.

-Arena status-
¼ of stage is coated in water – it’s drying up.
Small hole: water pipes are visible
Audience is placated for the moment.

Okay, Vermillion, then Chris 2.0.

Vermillion
30th December 2005, 10:55 AM
Good work you two, now Kimori, blast those pipes with Psybeam to release the water and send your out of the hole, then, with as much moister from the pipes as you can muster Surf at the Magmar. Finsh out by using Hypnosis!

Psybeam(on pipes) | Surf(using excess water) | Hypnosis@Magmar

Jean, egg on the Ice type with Swaggar for some nice confusion, then Double Team again and Shadow Ball!

Swaggar | Double Team | Shadow Ball

Chris 2.1
30th December 2005, 11:23 AM
Jynx use an ice beam to freeze those pipes over ASAP. Then use Shadow Ball x2 at Jean.

Ice Beam (Pipes) -- Shadow Ball x2 (Jean)

Magmar, unleash your frustration at Jean. Hit Psyduck with a thunderpunch and frighten Psyduck with an intimidating Leer. If that fails, and you fall asleep, use Sleep Talk

Frustration (Jean) -- Thunderpunch (Psyduck) -- Leer (Psyduck)

The Blue Avenger
31st December 2005, 08:23 PM
December Pokemon Contest

Finals

Lock it, fill it, call it, find it,
View it, code it, jam-unlock it,
Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,
Cross it, crack it, twitch-update it…
Technologic.

ROUND 3

-Team Chris 2.0-
Magmar (male)
Attacks: Frustration ~ Thunderpunch ~ Leer

Jynx (female)
Energy level: 24%
Status: Headache disappearing, frustrated, Taunted, angry at Magmar
Attacks: Ice Beam ~ Shadow Ball ~ Shadow Ball

-Team Vermillion-
Jean (Grumpig, female)
Energy level: 30%
Attacks: Swagger ~ Double Team ~ Shadow Ball

Kimori (Psyduck, male)
HP: 82%
Status: Headache disappearing. Sitting on top of pipes. In pain.
Attacks: Psybeam ~ Surf ~ Hypnosis

-Arena status-
¼ of stage is coated in water – it’s drying up.
Small hole: water pipes are visible
Audience is placated for the moment.

BEGIN!

Kimori kicks off this round. Being closest to the pipes, he is in prime position to blast them with a Psybeam: they buckle and begin to spray water all over. Jynx, however, is quick to fix this, as she fires an Ice Beam at the same target. Kimori narrowly dodges, and the ice strikes the water, leaving it in a frozen fountain shape. However, Jynx breaks off the attack early as she hears Jean say some rather unsavory remarks. Jean continues on to thumb her nose, but she is broken off by Magmar, who channels his rage and fury into one mighty blow, sending Jean skidding sideways and dissipating the clone. However, the damage is done: Jynx looks positively outraged… not to mention more than a little disoriented.
Jean quickly jumps back up and then repeats a move from last round – she fans out again into four identical copies. Jynx looks at all of them, her confusion making the matters worse, and decides to plunge forward: she raises her arms and valiantly fires a blob of dark energy forward. It strikes one of the Jeans, who disappears into thin air. Jynx stomps her foot in anger as the three remaining copies of Jean snicker. Meanwhile, Kimori is trying his hardest to form the block of ice and the few puddles of water around it into a Surf, but all he accomplishes is breaking the ice from the pipe (although a seal of ice is still left over the leak). It falls to the ground with a thunk as Magmar charges at Kimori with a Thunderpunch. The hit lands, and Kimori recoils.
Kimori bounds back up and points his paws at Magmar, waving them in small circles. Magmar begins to feel a little drowsy before he remembers his commands. He twists his face into a terrifying Leer, and Psyduck immediately halts his attack, the fear evident in his eyes. However, Magmar droops a little bit, the Hypnosis apparently having a mild effect. On the other side of the battle field, a confused Jynx and a smug Jean go at it again. Jynx breaks free of her confusion long enough to fire a Shadow Ball, as does Jean. The two attacks collide in midair, leaving them to explode harmlessly, neither combatant receiving damage.
As the round closes, it’s evident that both teams are getting tired.

END!

-Team Chris 2.0-
Magmar (male)
Energy level: 50%

Jynx (female)
Energy level: 40%

-Team Vermillion-
Jean (Grumpig, female)
HP: 79%
Energy level: 42%

Kimori (Psyduck, male)
HP: 68%
Energy level: 48%

-Arena status-
1/3 of stage is coated in water.
Small hole: water pipes are visible. One pipe has a hole sealed up with ice.
A largish block of ice is sitting near Kimori.
Audience is wowed by the dramatic Shadow Ball explosion.

Chris, then Vermillion.

Chris 2.1
1st January 2006, 09:19 AM
Good job guys.

Ok Jynx, fire a weak blizzard all around your foes to eliminate any clones and deal some damage. Next hit Jean with Shadow Ball x2.

Magmar, use a Follow Me to get both Kimori and Jean's attention. Then use a double team to spread yourself out and attack Kimori with thunderpunch.

Jynx: Blizzard (Both) -- Shadow Ball x2 (Jean)

Magmar: Follow Me (Self) -- Double Team (Arena) -- Thunderpunch (Kimori)

Vermillion
1st January 2006, 04:01 PM
Jean Protect from both your oppoents attacks then Torment that Shadow Ball to stop the second attempt and Fire Punch the Jynx.

Protect(both) | Torment(Jynx's Shadow Ball) | Fire Punch(Jynx)

Kimori, Protect as well from the duo and then Disable Magmar's movement and finsh your Hypnosis.

Protect(both) | Disable(Magmar) | Hypnosis(Magmar)

The Blue Avenger
2nd January 2006, 10:39 AM
December Pokemon Contest

Finals

Name it, read it, tune it, print it,
scan it, send it, fax - rename it,
touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it,
turn it, leave it, stop - format it…
Technologic.

ROUND 4

-Team Chris 2.0-
Magmar (male)
Energy level: 50%
Attacks: Follow Me ~ Double Team ~ Thunderpunch

Jynx (female)
Energy level: 40%
Attacks: Blizzard ~ Shadow Ball ~ Shadow Ball

-Team Vermillion-
Jean (Grumpig, female)
HP: 79%
Energy level: 42%
Attacks: Protect ~ Torment ~ Fire Punch

Kimori (Psyduck, male)
HP: 68%
Energy level: 48%
Attacks: Protect ~ Disable ~ Hypnosis

-Arena status-
1/3 of stage is coated in water.
Small hole: water pipes are visible. One pipe has a hole sealed up with ice.
A largish block of ice is sitting near Kimori.
Audience is wowed by the dramatic Shadow Ball explosion.

BEGIN!

The round jumps to a start as both Kimori and Jean encase themselves in protective spheres, impervious to all attacks. Magmar tries to taunt them into attacking him, but his efforts go unnoticed, as the bubbles are apparently soundproof. Meanwhile, Jynx tries a different tactic: she waves her arms and summons a harsh chilled wind, laden with ice and snow, to sweep over her opponents... or, at least, that’s what she wanted to do. However, in her confusion, she manages to trip over her own dress and lands with a nasty thud. She pulls herself back up with a furious scowl on her face.
Jynx decides to channel her frustration into a Shadow Ball, the attack swirling around her hands before she breaks through the confusion momentarily to fire it off. It hits Jean hard, and the Grumpig skids back before jumping at Jynx and yelling at her. Jean makes all sorts of obscene hand gestures and rude comments about Jynx and her tendency to repeat attacks. Even though Jynx wasn’t particularly guilty of that crime, she nonetheless falls prey to the Torment. Meanwhile, Magmar slowly tries to fan out into a set of clones, but his slowness due to his sleepiness lets Kimori hit him with Disable first. A blue glow surrounds both Pokemon, until Kimori lets Magmar go, dropping him to the ground.
Jynx tries to use a second Shadow Ball, but her mind fills with images of the vicious Grumpig and her scathing insults. As a result, she just cradles her head in her hands and remains inactive. Jean takes the opportunity to launch at Jynx again, but this time with a fist full of fire: the Fire Punch heats up the two Pokemon, dealing particular damage to the frigidly cold Jynx, who recoils and scowls. Magmar tries a similar tactic, jumping at Kimori with an electrified fist, but Kimori locks eyes with Magmar first, transmitting hypnotic waves. Magmar manages to land his blow, but the power is weakened somewhat as he succumbs to the Hypnosis and falls totally asleep.

END!

-Team Chris 2.0-
Magmar (male)
Energy level: 59%

Jynx (female)
HP: 72%
Energy level: 51%

-Team Vermillion-
Jean (Grumpig, female)
Energy level: 57%

Kimori (Psyduck, male)
HP: 61%
Energy level: 64%

-Arena status-
1/4 of stage is coated in water – it is beginning to evaporate.
Small hole: water pipes are visible. One pipe has a hole sealed up with ice, although the ice looks like it’s melting a little.
A largish block of ice, also currently melting, is sitting near Kimori.
Audience is slightly irritated at Jean for her slanderous remarks.

Okay, last round! Vermillion, then Chris!

Vermillion
3rd January 2006, 05:27 PM
Alright you guys, let end on a high note!

Kimori Hydro Pump the sleeping fire type then destroy those pipes with a Psychic attack and now combine Jeans attack with a Surf to both enemies.

Hydro Pump(Magmar) | Psychic(rip up pipes) | Surf(teamed up with Jean)

Now Jean, Confuse Ray on that Jynx to keep her under, grab her with Psychic and throw her at the hopfully waterlogged Magmar and then power up a Shadow Ball and combine it with Kimori's Surf to damage them both equally and then some.

Confuse Ray(Jynx) | Psychic(throw Jynx at Magmar) | Shadow Ball(merge it with Kimori's Surf)

Hope thats understand able ^_^.

Chris 2.1
4th January 2006, 06:30 AM
Jynx use double slap on Magmar to wake him up. Fire a shadow ball at Jean after that. Combining shadow ball with surf doesn't sound too threatening, so I want you to fire an ice beam at the wave as it comes towards you.
Subs: Repeat Doubleslap until it works.

Magmar, protect from the hydro pump. Knock Kimori into the hole with a thunderpunch. Then, if the wave is frozen, use another thunderpunch. If not, protect. If doubleslap fails, sleep talk all round
Subs: Sleep Talk

Jynx: Doubleslap (Magmar) -- Shadow Ball(Jean)/Doubleslap(Magmar) -- Ice Beam (Wave)

Magmar: Protect (Hydro Pump)/Sleep Talk -- Thunderpunch (Kimori, into the hole he dug)/Sleep Talk -- Thunderpunch (Kimori)/Protect(Wave)/Sleep Talk

Good luck Vermillion!

The Blue Avenger
4th January 2006, 08:00 PM
December Pokemon Contest

Finals

Technologic
Technologic
Technologic
Technologic

ROUND 5

-Team Chris 2.0-
Magmar (male)
Energy level: 59%
Attacks: Protect ~ Thunderpunch ~ Protect/Thunderpunch (subs: Sleep Talk)

Jynx (female)
Energy level: 51%
Attacks: Double Slap ~ Shadow Ball ~ Ice Beam (subs: Double Slap)

-Team Vermillion-
Jean (Grumpig, female)
Energy level: 57%
Attacks: Confuse Ray ~ Psychic ~ Shadow Ball

Kimori (Psyduck, male)
HP: 61%
Energy level: 64%
Attacks: Hydro Pump ~ Psychic ~ Surf

-Arena status-
1/4 of stage is coated in water – it is beginning to evaporate.
Small hole: water pipes are visible. One pipe has a hole sealed up with ice, although the ice looks like it’s melting a little.
Audience is slightly irritated at Jean for her slanderous remarks.

BEGIN!

As the final round begins, both teams look ready for more action. Jynx starts by slapping her nearby partner across the face several times, putting a little more oomph into it than she intended due to her frustration and confusion. Then, before she can react (and before Magmar can wake up fully), a sinister beam of light jets across the field from Jean, hitting Jynx straight in the face, serving only to intensify the confusion she already feels. Suddenly, another projectile barrels through: Kimori’s Hydro Pump plows past Jynx straight into Magmar, shoving the Fire-type straight into a nearby wall, of course waking him up.
Magmar slowly gets back up and scans the field before finding Kimori, who is currently engaged in a battle of wits with the exposed pipes. Magmar sneers and charges at the duck with an electrified fist extended, but Kimori succeeds in his attacks: the pipes burst and begin to shoot water all over the arena. The sudden burst of water shocks Magmar, but he still follows through with his attack, even though his initial momentum is lost. Meanwhile, Jean is trying to Psychically lift Jynx into her teammate, but the fact that Jynx is resistant to psychic attacks, as well as that Jynx manages to fire a Shadow Ball, fueled by frustration, at Jean at the same time, hampers the Psychic: all Jean manages is to lift Jynx in the air a little bit before dropping her.
To finish off this round, Kimori mentally manipulates the massive amounts of spraying water into a good-sized wave. He fires it off immediately, as does Jean with a Shadow Ball, which hides inside the wave, tinting the water a slight purple. Jynx raises her arms as if to send off an Ice Beam, but confusion strikes at exactly the wrong time: she manages to smack herself in the face in a Three Stooges-esque manner, totally disrupting her concentration. Magmar, seeing his partner’s failure, wraps himself in a protective shield. The water splashes harmlessly off, but the same cannot be said for his partner, who gets a face full of it.
As the round ends, the audience and the trainers wait with baited breath to hear the judge’s decision…

END!

-Team Chris 2.0-
Magmar (male)
HP: 69%
Energy level: 73%

Jynx (female)
HP: 67%
Energy level: 61%

-Team Vermillion-
Jean (Grumpig, female)
HP: 66%
Energy level: 72%

Kimori (Psyduck, male)
HP: 56%
Energy level: 84%

-Arena status-
The entire arena is coated in water.
The exposed pipes are completely shredded, and still shooting water.
Audience is slightly irritated because of all the water.

Total Scores

Chris 2.0’s HP total: 136%
Vermillion’s HP total: 122%

Chris 2.0’s energy level: 134%
Vermillion’s energy total: 156%

Chris 2.0’s team had more HP, and used less energy. Thus…

The winner of the December Pokemon Contest is Chris 2.0!

Congratulations, Chris, and well played, Vermillion. Join us for the January contest!

Chris 2.1
5th January 2006, 09:18 AM
Wehay!

Seriously the way that last round went...I was so sure I took too much damage! Cool! Well done Vermillion, an excellent battle I have to say! Jynx and Magmar, you did a great job too, guys.

I assume they get a ribbon each? :P

Chris 2.0, here is the December Ribbon.
Thanks, Chris 2.0!

Note: Verm you get 2 points, TBA and I get 4.

Vermillion
5th January 2006, 04:47 PM
And a good match to you Chris, ahh well, maybe next Month, good work you two, Later!