PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Gengachu
7th December 2005, 05:24 PM
Anyone of you guys remember me? I use to frequent these boards a few years back. I was just a kid then and I've changed a lot. I doubt I'll frequent these boards ever again, but I'm here for today, at least. This place doesn't seem too active anymore, though. :( Anyway, I'm Brian. Hi to all you guys!

Knight of Time
7th December 2005, 05:54 PM
Hey, I remember you!

You remember me? Back in the old days, I used to be known as DarkPrince here, but that era is no longer existing, and as of now, this is my new username (it's kinda Zelda related incase you take notice).

Welcome back, and have fun posting here again.

Gengachu
7th December 2005, 06:21 PM
I think your name sounds familiar. Hi. Is this place always so quiet? Or is it just right now?

Zak
7th December 2005, 06:24 PM
Welcome back. I definately remember you.

And this place has been rather quiet for a while.

~Zak

Kris
7th December 2005, 06:49 PM
Hey I rememebr you! Welcome back!

The Blue Avenger
7th December 2005, 07:29 PM
Hey!

I don't remember you personally, as I'm still relatively new, but I definitely know your name from ASB. Welcome back, even if it is just for today.

SupremeChampion
7th December 2005, 08:33 PM
[i]the name does sound vaguely familiar, but at any rate welcome back!

~The Italian Stallion

Gengachu
7th December 2005, 08:41 PM
Hey I rememebr you! Welcome back!
I remember you, too. You had a skier in your avatar or sig. Remember the rest of you guys, too. It feels good to be back. I've been away too long.

SR-71 EKFTS
8th December 2005, 07:27 AM
I remember you from a long ass time ago.

AntiAsh Superstar
8th December 2005, 09:28 AM
Buh-limey not seen you around for a while. Welcome back for as long as you're planning on sticking around I guess. ^^;;

Little_Pikachu
8th December 2005, 11:26 AM
Hi, I remember your name. I saw this topic and thought it was a sort of 'hi I'm new' thing, I was like "Gengachu? Didn't we already have someone with that name?"... And we did, but it was you :P Welcome back for however long you plan to stay.

mr_pikachu
8th December 2005, 11:35 AM
Welcome back, Gengachu! I believe I remember you from back in the day. ;) Good to have you back on the boards!

And it is a little quiet right now, but that's partially because a lot of people are going through final exams and such in school. It's not just regular inactivity.

Master of Paradox
9th December 2005, 08:26 AM
My final exams are next week...

So, you're not truly new? Ah, rats... *Puts away the Spoon o' All Fears*

Welcome again, anyway, I guess...

Gengachu
9th December 2005, 09:06 PM
My final exams are next week...

So, you're not truly new? Ah, rats... *Puts away the Spoon o' All Fears*

Welcome again, anyway, I guess...
Yeah, sorry to disappoint you.

EngiMatikul
10th December 2005, 12:10 AM
the first ASB Battle, Gengachu vs. Pokemaster Ash.

I used to go by the name themysteriousbox.

I don't often post anywhere outside of RPG now, but I guess you're worthy of posting something! :p

Gengachu
13th January 2006, 11:24 PM
Sorry about bumping an old thread. I really should visit more often.

I remember you. You were always one of my favorite people here. :)