3x Wally’s Training
3x Mr. Stone’s

Energy (16)
4x Fighting
4x Grass
2x Scramble
4x Metal Energy
2 Holon FF

Your basic strategy should be to get a Marowak out as fast as you can, and load him up with (F) Energies. Use his first attack to spread damage on your opponent's bench. He can survive pretty long, so you'll probably get off at least two attacks. All the while, focus on getting a Crobat up on the Bench. Target Attack for 60 damage to any of your opponent's Benched Pokemon, since most will have energy on them already due to Marowak. If you get a change, ATM Rock is great for taking a couple of prizes all at once. The only thing I am worried about is the trainer line, Thanks!

mr_pikachu
8th December 2005, 01:13 PM
I'm not the best TCG player, but one thought I had would be to drop the Wally's Trainings for some more Celio's Networks and maybe a Rare Candy. Except for the very first turn (when, obviously,you can evolve) and instances where you've already evolved a Pokemon, Celio's can do the same job as a Wally's Training (you get the evo card in your hand, and simply play it normally). Plus, if you combo Celio's with a Rare Candy, you can jump two evo stages.

The other part of it is the major weakness of Wally's Training: it can only be used on your active Pokemon. Celio's can get you any evo card (or, if you don't need an evo, a basic Pokemon), and you can play it regardless of whether the Pokemon to be evolved is active or on the bench. That could really help you with the second part of your strategy, getting a Crobat on the bench. In today's game, speed is absolutely crucial, and Wally's Training might be too slow.

Some more drawing cards might be good, too; I like Oak's Research, and some more Rocket's Admins could help as well (and that one could disrupt your opponent, too). Steven's is a little risky, but it could work. Just be wary of relying too much on it, as it heavily depends on what your opponent does.

I dunno, that's my two cents. But some of the stronger TCG players will probably have much better advice than I could give.