PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 2

Ghost
11th December 2005, 07:20 PM
Anybody play this game for PC? If so, what do you guys think of it? I think it is a very addicting game, and I have stayed up until 4am once playing it. And if anybody does play it, LMK and sometime we can play either against eachother or be on teams (I'm usually commander BTW)

Dark Scizor
20th December 2005, 07:15 AM
I play.

PNT510
22nd December 2005, 02:30 AM
[b]Dark Scizor - how about we actually post something about the game next time.

I played the Demo of it and it seem pretty good. I plan on picking it up etheir for Xbox or PC sometime next year when I get some more money.

Grimreaper
22nd December 2005, 11:35 PM
I've played Battlefield 2 on Ps2, it's great. The way you can skip to become other charachters is cool!!

Ghost
23rd December 2005, 10:58 AM
Yeah, i've played the Xbox and PS2 versions, but the version for PC is far superior. If you have a good enough GFX card and enough RAM i will recommend getting it seeing as best buy and circuit city are always putting it on sale for 30$

Roy Karrde
23rd December 2005, 11:05 AM
I've played the game off and on for the last few months on PC. Hopefully with this RAM upgrade for X Mas, the game wont freeze up on me after a level or two. Anyway the game is good, not as good as Battlefield 1942, but still better than Nam.

Ghost
1st January 2006, 01:13 PM
I've played the game off and on for the last few months on PC. Hopefully with this RAM upgrade for X Mas, the game wont freeze up on me after a level or two. Anyway the game is good, not as good as Battlefield 1942, but still better than Nam.

Meh, I hated BFV, and I didn't really play BF42 ( I was like 9 or 10) but if you get some more ram and a good enough Graphics card (I think it says Geforce 5700 or higher, I play on a brand new 7800) it shouldn't crash in the middle of games.