PDA

View Full Version : Silencer vs jkBAKURA (ref darktyranitar)

Silencer
13th December 2005, 06:11 AM
http://img42.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-26658/loc432/77166_133412_123_432lo.jpg

jkBAKURA
13th December 2005, 08:27 AM
Well, I need a challange myself, so I'll take this challange. We'd still need a ref though

Silencer
13th December 2005, 09:00 AM
Alright, I'll already sent out my pokémon. Meet Sting, my male nidoran

jkBAKURA
13th December 2005, 09:55 AM
Hmm, considering the arena, I'll need someone who can handle unexpected suprises. Grarl should do, He's my male Cubone. Come on out!

*FLASH*

Grarl: Cubone-bone-bone.

Whenever a ref is ready, I think we can start.

SR-71 EKFTS
13th December 2005, 11:31 AM
i can ref this battle.

jkBAKURA
13th December 2005, 12:46 PM
OK, I guess that means I attack first.

OK Grarl listen closely.

Ground type attacks are useful here, but we don't want to get in contact with Nidoran's spines, so we attack from a distance.

Start things off with a Bonemarang, and aim for one of those presents if he dodges, maybe it can do something in our favor, and see if you can make the bone hit him when it comes back after that first dodge.

Next blast it with a quick Flamethrower, it should hit with Nidoran occupied, but if we miss don't worry. Especially in the beginning stages, Nidoran is smaller, lighter, and faster, so even with a miss we can burn away some of it's cover.

Third, reve yourself up for a Skull Bash. Your helmet should protect you from Nidoran's physical moves, and you don't have the speed to catch up with him and do some more damage before Nidoran recovers, so wait till he attacks then let him have it.

That's my first move, now what's yours?

Silencer
14th December 2005, 02:50 PM
Alright Sting let's start off with a simple strategy

Start this thing off with a water pulse. Then set up a double team before he can release his flamethrower and finish it off with a toxic.

water pulse~double team~toxic

SR-71 EKFTS
15th December 2005, 09:50 AM
will ref this tonight. Have another final and Michigan is under seige from the damn blizzard.

jkBAKURA
18th December 2005, 02:36 PM
Hmm, Holidays must be busy for everyone. In any case, just as a reminder to SR-71.

SR-71 EKFTS
18th December 2005, 03:12 PM
sorry it took so long. Was out of town after a unexpected last minute hunting trip.GOod times...Good TImes...

Sting the Nidoran M
Health- 100%
Energy-100%
Status- A ok.

Grarl the male Cubone
Health- 100%
Energy-100%
Status- Ok

Begin!

Two trainers stand facing one another at the giant Christmas Tree. It sparkles with delight and holiday awe as the trainers release the trainers. One trainer releases a purple pokemon with horns. The other is a skull wearing groud pokemon. The two trainers face off as this round begins!

Grarl and Sting walk into what can be assumed as the middle of the present pile as the two pokemon begin this round. Grarl grabs his bone and flips it into his hand. He pulls his arm back and fires fourth the mighty bone. It clips a few of the branches before hitting his opponent hard. Sting flies back and looks upset, but then decides to open his tiny mouth and fire a load of water at the ground pokemon. Grarl doesn't seem to enjoy the water.

Grarl decides that this turn he is going to fire off a blast of extremly hot fire. Sting doesn't like the sound of this so he creates four clones and the five creatures stare at Grarl. The fire flies off and hits one of the clones, destroying it. Sting laughs, but then looks and notices that the tree is on fire! The fire is small right now, but it will spread and could cause some major problems.

Grarl smiles as he runs fowards and lowers his head. Grarl smiles as he can tell exactly where he is going to hit. Sting snickers slightly as Grarl misses and hits...a present! Grarl looks scared as the thing slightly opens...Sting doesn't want to see it either...It's...a Tank! A giant toy tank! The tank seems to be loading as Sting fires off a glob of toxic that hits Grarl bad. This round hasn't worked well for Grarl.

Results

Grarl
Health- 94%
Energy- 84%
Status- Posioned (2% next round)

Sting
Health- 94%
Energy- 82%
Status- Ok

Arena- Tree is on fire, Toy Tank will fire in 3 rounds, will cause major arena damage.

Silencer
18th December 2005, 04:00 PM
Use rain dance to prevent the tree of burning down, we wouldn't want that now would we. The rain should also bother our foe a bit so that's a plus. Then fight back with double kick and finish this round with rock smash

jkBAKURA
18th December 2005, 08:44 PM
Ah nuts, and Grarl doesn't have an electrical move to use.

Hete's what we do.

If we're getting hit every turn, so is Sting, but with his type, a poison seems unlikely.

Counter Rain Dance with a Sand Storm, hopefully the mud will take that tank uot of commission, and make Sting slip on that Double Kick.

Now this may sound absolutely INSANE, but now use an Ice Beam on the floor.

I have a reason, Nidoran's attacks are mostly contact, but you're the one with the projectile.

You may be frozen to the floor too, but don't let it bother you, Just throw a Bonemarang when Sting can't do anything to dodge, or if he manages that Rock Smash, send it back like a Baseball pitch with a Bone Club

And, that will do for now.

SR-71 EKFTS
19th December 2005, 10:39 AM
Grarl
Health- 94%
Energy- 84%
Status- Posioned (2% next round)

Sting
Health- 94%
Energy- 82%
Status- Ok

The two pokemon listen intently as they are given their orders. It appears that Sting will begin this round by looking to the cold winter sky. He prays to ...whatever as the clouds above the arena gather and it appears that the cold weather is causing the rain...to turn to snow! This won't help as It will be much harder for the pokemon to see through the snow if it continues. It won't continue, however, as Grarl decides to whip up some sand in its hands. It decides to create a devastating sandstorm. The cloud gathers and whips around, leaving Sting wishing for the snow once more. The sand does however seem to stop the fire from the tree.

Grarl chooses to start the second round as he opens his tiny mouth and launches a cold blast of icy energy. The attack not appears to be missaimed as the attack does nothing to the posion pokemon, but that wasn't the intent of the trainer. As both pokemon look down, they are both frozen to the floor! Physical attacks shall be inneffective until this ice is broken! Sting tries to free himself but is unable to even move an inch.

Grarl smiles as this time, he pulls him arm back and prepares his attack. The attack flies out and nails into the poor frozen pokemon. It does happen to free Sting from his icy prison! Sting smiles as this time he runs fowards and delivers a devastating tackle like attack. Grarl, however, is still frozen solid to the ground and looks quite upset at this. The round ends as the poison tears apart Grarl from the inside.

Grarl
Health- 87%
Energy- 71%
Status- Poisoned (4% next round), frozen to the ground

Sting
Health- 83%
Energy- 77%
Status- Cold

Arena- Tank will fire in 2 rounds, Sand storm in effect for 4 rounds (3% damage to all non ground, rock, and steel types.)

jkBAKURA
19th December 2005, 02:21 PM
Man, I should have guessed that a Bonemarang would knock Sting free. Nonetheless, great round Grarl, you should be very proud

Now for a counter measure,

Use an Earthquake to get yourself free, we can hit the entire Arena at once, and deal some damage to both Sting and the Tank, so we get a 3 for one deal.

Then we use the sand to our advantage, and use another Flamethrower. The sand will put out anymore unexpected fires, and maybe We can create a nasty barrage (or if we're lucky, prison) of glass for Sting when the sand melts.

Third, you really need a rest with all of those powerful attacks, not to mention recovering from that Poison, so by all means, if you're in a safe spot take a break.

If Sting gets too feisty though, and decides to come after you, Use Bone Club on him, or Bat the attack away if it's a projectile.

And with that it's your move Silencer. This is getting exciting!

Silencer
20th December 2005, 09:14 AM
Jump to avoid the E-quake, if you can, use a blizzard. If this would be a combo, don't do it. Then use a sludge bomb. And finally let's see him trying to bat an ice beam away.

SR-71 EKFTS
21st December 2005, 05:33 PM
To Silencer, I beleive it would be a combo because you are ordering it to do two unique things. For example, saying use Boneclub and bat away the attack, you are ordering it do something with the attack. The only way to "Jump" without it being an attack action is to find a move, such as Bounce, that would avoid it.

Grarl
Health- 87%
Energy- 71%
Status- Poisoned (4% next round), frozen to the ground

Sting
Health- 83%
Energy- 77%
Status- Cold

Grarl and Sting decide to start this round off as both of them are being bombarded with tiny chunks of sand. Grarl doesn't seem to mind at all, however.Grarl elects to begin this battle with a jump in the air. He holds his marrow bone high into the air, and slams it to the ground. The entire battlefield shakes as Sting is hit hard. The tank, another target of the attack, is unneffected because it is so gosh darn sturdy. Unfortunetly, the two pokemon look up and are hit with a christmas ornament. The glass and ice from the earthquake leave a very harzerdous arena. Sting opens his mouth and unleashes a blast of Winter Wonder at Grarl, who doesn't seem to enjoy it.

Grarl opens his mouth and launches a barrage of red hot flames that fly through the battle field and strike Sting. This is a good news/bad news situation. Good news is that Sting doesn't have a prism of glass around him. Bad news is that there is now a ton of glass ont he field. Sting doesn't seem to care as he opens his mouth and launches a ball of poison. Sting smiles, but realises that he is burned badly!

Grarl holds up his tiny bone club and holds it like a baseball bat. Sting smiles as he opens his mouth and fires a icy blast. Grarl doesn't seem to notice as it hits the bad. He reflects some of it back at a much weaker level, but his bone is now frozen to his hand! The round ends with sand, poison, and burns taking effect.

Results

Sting the Nidoran
Health- 60%
Energy- 59%
Status- Burned (2% Each round)

Grarl the Cubone
Health- 64%
Energy- 53%
Status- Poisoned ( 6% next round) , getting rather tired

Arena- Sand storm in effect for 3 more rouneds, shards of ice and glass is everywhere, Tank will fire at the end of next round.

jkBAKURA
25th December 2005, 08:13 PM
Well Silencer, I believe that makes it your move does it not?

Silencer
26th December 2005, 09:18 AM
My dad has something about going on the computer during holidays

Use confusion and try to knock that cubone as far away as possible (from you and the tank). Then infront of the tank, the blast should fly over you. If cubone gets close to the tank use a blizzard else, take a break

confusion~run infront of tank~blizzard/take a break

jkBAKURA
26th December 2005, 06:10 PM
Ice and Glass? OK Grarl this means that we're not the only things that are staying sharp.

This is getting nasty... so why not use that?

Grarl, we're going to Bide our time. See the capital "B".

With the Damage those attacks and the Tank are going to do, we're Bide-ing all three rounds before inflicting a world of hurt on poor Sting. Simple, but hopefully effective. We'll see how it turns out.

Silencer
5th January 2006, 07:35 AM
BUMP

I know your computer is dead SR-71 EKFTS, but could you say if you are still hosting this battle? Or should we look for another ref?

SR-71 EKFTS
6th January 2006, 03:24 PM
opps, sorry, will post by midnight, i swear. Been very crazy and just got this computer working again. Sorry for the inconveinince.

Silencer
16th January 2006, 11:01 AM
Last post was a week ago so decided to BUMP this

Pichu Luver
22nd January 2006, 03:50 PM
[font=sylfaen] I'm down to three reffings so do you two mind if I take this over for now?

Silencer
22nd January 2006, 04:00 PM
That's why I posted in the reffing tower, if jkBakura is cool with this we are good to go

Pichu Luver
27th January 2006, 05:42 PM
I'm taking it for granted your ok with this jkBAKURA, I figured you guys needed a reffing. If not well, you got one round and off to find another eh? BTW my max damage is 35% HP

[font=sylfaen]-~*Silencer VS jkBAKURA*~-

Round Four
---------******---------

Arena: Jingle Bells

Sandstorm in effect for 3 more rounds, shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Tank will fire at the end of next round . . .

Pokémon

Sting Nidoran M
Trained by: Silencer
HP: 60%
Energy: 59%
-:Attacks:-
Confusion/Run in Front of Tank/Blizzard or Relax

Grarl Cubone M
Trained by: jkBAKURA
HP: 64%
Energy: 53%
Bide x Three

------******------

The sub ref strolls onto the scene once again, red Canada Poorboy hat and sunglasses on. A hot chocolate, and a padded folding chair are in her in hands. She wears blue jeans and dark blue sweater with a logo of a High School Band on the left shoulder. Her hair is down, blocking the cold from reaching her ears. She sets up her stuff on the edge of the Present field. She unfolds her gold and purple lean back chair, this time with warm blue padding against the cold. Silencer nods, recognizing the Ref, but the other trainer raises an eyebrow. She chuckles and sits down, taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

Sting pays no attention to the new Ref and simply concentrates on making the best use of his limited psyconic abilities. He stares at Grarl through the sand, and sets about twisting his mind a little. The air ripples like the air above a hot roadway, light does very strange things, bending and making Sting look very odd to Grarl. The rippling effect speeds toward Grarl, but no worry, Grarl has made a warm red barrier outlining his body. He concentres on his Bide as the waves wash over him, damaging and twisting his mind. He stumbles backward, but manages to keep his Bide, it now glowing a strange fushia colour.

Sting pays no attention to his glowing opponent, and moves toward the tank. He yelps as he steps on some glass, his front paws cut open. He does make it directly in front of it, and under the gun. It has started to swivel towards the hazardous arena. The Ref looks worried and picks up her chair and mug, moving farther away from the arena. Grarl sits there and waits for any more attacks to come at him.

Sting looks at Grarl and decides, since the Confusion didn't knock the Cubone anywhere, he is going to push him farther back. He calls upon the cold weather to make a Blizzard slam into his foe. It obliges. It combines with the Sandstorm and the glassy shards of ice slam into poor Grarl. The wind from it makes him fly backwards, and slam right onto a broken ornament. He squeals as the shards dig into his skin. He looses control on the Bide and the combined effects sweep towards Sting. The waves of Psychic and Ice energy combine to make weird dancing shards. The shards hit Sting with incredible force, and the psychiced shards also have the effect of muddling his mind. He screeches, and slams back into the Tank.

It rocks back from the impact, aiming higher then it should. No matter, the round over it fires. Its bang deafens poor Sting, who is already suffering from his burn. The shell cruises high into the air; Grarl looks up, and sees it start to descend, but is rather more concerned about his poisoned pain. So does his trainer. He notices its trajectory is making it aim rather farther then it should, right at the edge of the field. He yells and scrambles to get out of its way. Good thing he did, it hits the ground, digging itself into the ground a little before exploding. Grarl is thrown forwards, a fireball right behind him. The tree shakes, more ice and ornaments falling on the field. The presents near the impact explode with a rainbow of coloured sparks.

---------******---------
Pokémon

Sting Nidoran M
HP: 25%
Energy: 44%
Status: Burned, 2% each round. Attack has been lowered. A little tired. Bleeding from several areas from Bide, a little disoriented.

Grarl Cubone M
HP: 34%
Energy: 48%
Status: Poisoned, 12% next round. Getting rather tired. Bleeding from shards, brain a bit muddled.

Sandstorm in effect for 2 more rounds, shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Crater at one end of arena, lots of presents have exploded, those on edge of explosion will open with minimum effort.

[color=#0066ff]jkBAKURA posts attacks first.

jkBAKURA
31st January 2006, 10:04 AM
Sorry about that. The computers here have been wierd for the longest time, and frankly, I'm suprised I wasn't disquelified. But, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, so I'll post ASAP when I have a spare moment

Silencer
31st January 2006, 11:38 AM
I don't like to DQ. I rather lose then have something just given to me ;)

jkBAKURA
31st January 2006, 02:32 PM
OK, I looked it up, and Nidoran in its first stage can't use Earthquake, do let's try for a Dig to get around those presents and poison barbs. With the third attack, use the poison and hit Sting with a Facade

Silencer
31st January 2006, 02:57 PM
He's right about the fact that we can't use E-quake sting but we won't let that get to us. Run to the hole and freeze the cubone inside with blizzard. When he comes up use a water pulse and finish this round by shooting a sludge bomb when he rushes towards you with facade

Incase run to hole takes up a slot forget about the water pulse, or if you don't have enough time to use blizzard use the water pulse

Blizzard/Run to hole~water pulse/blizzard~sludge bomb

Pichu Luver
6th February 2006, 10:09 AM
-~*Silencer VS jkBAKURA*~-

Round Five
---------******---------

Sandstorm in effect for 2 more rounds, shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Crater at one end of arena, lots of presents have exploded, those on edge of explosion will open with minimum effort.

Pokémon

Sting Nidoran M
HP: 25%
Energy: 44%
Status: Burned, 2% each round. Attack has been lowered. A little tired. Bleeding from several areas from Bide, a little disoriented.
Blizzard/Water Pulse/Sludge Bomb

Grarl Cubone M
HP: 34%
Energy: 48%
Status: Poisoned, 12% next round. Getting rather tired. Bleeding from shards, brain a bit muddled.
Dig/Facade

------******------

Grarl tears at the ground in a very rapid fashion. He wants to get underground where it is safer for him. Huge chunks of dirt are flown behind him; many of them land in the crater. Sting patiently waits for his foe to get a decent way under the Earth. It is a little hard for Sting to see through all the flying sand and snow. Soon all that is left of Grarl is a small pile of dirt around a hole. Sting runs up to the hole and peers inside before diving inside. He finds it a little difficult as the dirt from Grarl’s digging is partially blocking the path. He feels triumphant however when he hears his opponent’s frantic digging ahead of him. He grins savagely and calls upon the blustering winds outside. They answer his call and rush into the hole. They sweep past him, and being the space so tight deal a little damage to Sting on their way to Grarl. Sting winces as the ice shards graze him but is much more cheerful when he hears his opponent’s pain filled cries.

Sting turns around as soon as the attack is done and rushes back up the hole. He waits for his opponent to appear and is not disappointed. The ground erupts beneath him as a furious Grarl slams into him. It sends the little Nidoran flying and he lands dangerously close to a partially open present. Grarl feels quite happy with his efforts but is slammed in the stomach with a Water Pulse. He skids backward, and when he stops he is gasping for breath, the wind knocked out of him. He is almost down, having little HP left. Sting chitters happily.

Grarl, growls, and rushes toward Sting. He ‘cheerfully’ calls up all his pain from his poison ailment and begins to glow with its energy. He savagely grins at Sting as he runs toward him. Sting looks a little fearful but calls upon his element and forms a wade of sludge in his mouth. When Grarl is almost on top of him he spits the glob at his opponent. It slams him right in his throat. It knocks the poor Cubone right out, but the momentum of his run carries him onward and slams his dead weight right into Sting, and right into the present. This also finishes the Nidoran, and as the round ends they are both on the ground, out cold. The present pops open to reveal, a ball?

---------******---------

Pokémon

Sting Nidoran M
HP: 0%
Energy: 25%

Grarl Cubone M
Energy: 39%

Sandstorm in effect for 1 more round, shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Crater at one end of arena, lots of presents have exploded, those on edge of explosion will open with minimum effort. Short, but deep tunnel and a ball to throw.

[color=#0066ff]Since the both are out, jkBAKURA will post his next Pokemon first. Followed by Silencer who will also post his attacks.

jkBAKURA
6th February 2006, 11:07 AM
Well, this is most unfortunate, seeing as this round is a tie, and the first winner of 2 rounds wins the match. This needs some serious thought.

With the arena as it is, this looks like a job for Keyest, my female Seel

*flash*

Let round two begin!

Silencer
7th February 2006, 12:28 PM
I'll send out Evo my female eevee.

Start of with swift, then fire of a shadow ball and finish off with quick attack

In case of toxic protect.

jkBAKURA
7th February 2006, 02:16 PM
OK, Keyest, time for some igloo building. First off, fire up an Ice Beam and make as good of a shelter as you can. It should protect you from those Swift stars, as well as the sand.

Once protected, we fight darkness with light. Aurora Beam should pass through the ice without disturbing it, and maybe even be magnified. Could be enough to out-do that Shadow Ball.

Now, Quick attack needs some contact, so when Evo heads near your ice fortress, burst out of it and hit her with a Headbutt. And with that, the round ends.

jkBAKURA
10th February 2006, 08:37 AM
*Boing*

OK, posting for the sake of bouncing is a pet peeve of mine. But we feel lonely over here. Please don't forget about us.

Pichu Luver
15th February 2006, 06:45 PM

Round Six
---------******---------

Sandstorm in effect for 1 more round, shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Crater at one end of arena, lots of presents have exploded, those on edge of explosion will open with minimum effort. Short, but deep tunnel and a ball to throw.

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Swift/Shadow Ball/Quick Attack

Keyest Seel ♀
Ice Beam/Aurora Beam/Headbutt

------******------

Both trainers enlarge their Pokeballs and toss them into the very treacherous ring. The new Pokemon emerge, looking ready for battle. One is the always super cute Eevee, and the other is a slightly amusing Seel. They both immediately jump into their attacks; Evo starts with a Swift, firing many starts toward her water happy foe. It's a good thing that they don't need their owner to see; it is rather hard to see anything in the dying storm. Keyest is quickly retaliating by building a wall of ice. She swings her head back and forth while she fires Ice Beam. Soon she has a nice sturdy wall in front of her. The Swift sweep in and boing off her shield. They take a few ice chunks with them, but Keyest shield is still pretty intact.

Evo doesn't look happy with the very annoying wall in front of her. So she prepares her own attack, one that explodes on contact, and may take that gosh darn wall with it. She can easily see the mass of ice. She can also see through it and can see Keyest powering up her own attack. She fires and the cracking, menacing looking ball speeds toward the wall. It slams into it, exploding. The wall is strong but just can't take it. It crumbles but leaves the way clear for Keyest's Aurora Beam. The multicoloured goodness hits Evo quite painfully, and sends her reeling.

Now that the way is clear, Eevee can just see her foe. She launches herself forward, speeding up her little paws at an amazing rate. She amazingly misses all the debris and slams Keyest right in her stomach. It knocks the wind right out of the Seel. Thankfully she doesn't need wind to launch herself at Evo, her head slamming into Evo's. It stuns the poor Eevee and she falls down, looking dizzy.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
HP: 90%
Energy: 87%

Keyest Seel ♀
HP: 95%
Energy: 83%

Shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Crater at one end of arena, lots of presents have exploded, those on edge of explosion will open with minimum effort. Short, but deep tunnel and a ball to throw.

If you guys want to be technical, Sting won because he was conscious for about 2 seconds more then Grarl.

Edit: Round mixup

jkBAKURA
15th February 2006, 08:41 PM
Fun, for one of the first times all match, I'm in the lead. We won't let it go to our head though.

Nothing like the classics, so Keyest, first we use Double Team to confuse ouur geneticly diverse opponent.

Second, unlike Nidoran, this Eevee can be easily poisoned, so before it goes through the trouble of hacking away the clones, hit her with a Toxic.

Third, we use a Water Pulse and see what happens when you launch a ball at high speed into an Eevee's head. That will end it for me.

Silencer
16th February 2006, 02:15 PM
Start of with a swift to blow away some clones. Then use a double team of your own and finish this round with a toxic of your own

swift~double team~toxic

Pichu Luver
17th February 2006, 06:01 PM

Round Seven
---------******---------

Shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Crater at one end of arena, lots of presents have exploded, those on edge of explosion will open with minimum effort. Short, but deep tunnel and a ball to throw.

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
Energy: 87%
Swift/Double Team/Toxic

Keyest Seel ♀
Double Team/Toxic/Water Pulse

------******------

Keyest wishes to keep her lead over Evo’s in the matter of HP, so she summons the ever popular move of Double Team. With a bit of concentration and a popping sound, we now have five Seel’s gracing our very blown up, hazardous and just downright lethal arena; but only for about two seconds. Unfortunately for Keyest, seeing as how the arena is very hazardous for stepping on right now, two of her doubles hit a shard of ice or glass. They pop out of existence, leaving her with less protection. Evo takes ready advantage of this with a Swift. It sweeps through Keyest’s clones and into her. They do only a little bit of damage having already gone through her doubles.

Evo decides to follow her rival’s example and makes her own clone army. She surely doesn’t wish to be poisoned, it gives one bad bellyache. She flashes in her copies and thankfully for her, only one double hits a broken ornament and so she has slightly better odds to be missed. Keyest is not lookin happy about this development and so she is left to luck. It is not on her side as she prepares her Toxic, getting some stomach acids into her saliva before globing it at Evo. It misses the real one and sail right on though a double.

Keyest is a bit peeved and drags her body over to the ball. She is most definitely more at home in the water. She gets to the ball and flips it onto her tail before whacking it over her head. She takes aim and uses a jet of water to propel it towards one of the Eevee’s. Unfortunately it is again a clone and the ball and water sail on through. The ball bounces on landing to land on top of a large present. Evo again copies her opponent and creates her own lob of poisonous liquid. She spews the disgusting mess towards her foe, and it lands on her with a splatter. Keyest looks revolted and wipes it off with a flipper.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
Energy: 72%

Keyest Seel ♀
HP: 93%
Energy: 71%

[color=#0066ff]Silencer posts attacks first.

Edit: Round blooper --'''

Silencer
18th February 2006, 01:01 PM
Good round Evo. Try to keep it up.

Start of with a mud slap. Follow up with shadow ball and finish with shadow rush.
Incase of toxic dodge with quick attack.

jkBAKURA
18th February 2006, 03:07 PM
Actually, this is perfect! Keyest, we need to be defensive here. All this moving around is taking a lot of energy, which you'll be needing if you want to aboid that poison.

First is the Mud Slap, which won't work if there's no mud to use, so conjure up a Blizzard.

Next, take the round to hide in that little hole Grarl dug earlier. Covered by the snow, Evo shouldn't find you, and you can use the time to prepare up a Skull Bash, whick would up the recoil damage if Shadow Rush finds you. It would have a brutal impact on that head of yours.

If you stay hidden and Evo can't find you, just work on getting your stregth back, and we can go on the offense again next round.

Pichu Luver
22nd February 2006, 07:46 PM
[font=sylfaen] Ok, um, jkBAKURA I'm not sure what you mean with your attacks. Do you mean:

Blizzard/Skull Bash if Evo finds you and sub with,

Blizzard/Rest x 2 in Evo doesn't find you?

Whittle confused here.

jkBAKURA
23rd February 2006, 08:53 AM
Not the move Rest, but takeing a break to get some stregth back yes, that is what I wanted

Pichu Luver
7th March 2006, 09:32 PM

Round Eight
---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
Energy: 72%
Mud Slap/Shadow Ball/Shadow Rush
Sub:Quick Attack

Keyest Seel ♀
HP: 93%
Energy: 71%
Blizzard/Skull Bash or Relax x Two

------******------

The ref newly uncunfuzled lets the trainers and their Pokemon go about their business. Evo looks at the ground and if she could she would raise an eyebrow, how is she supposed to get mud out pf this? She digs a little anyways but is stopped midway by Keyest's attack. Very sharp icicles come sweeping in from Keyest's direction. Poor, Evo being so light is swept right off her feet and sent right into the Christmas tree. She collides into its branches with a crash and many, many yelps. Keyest looks very pleased about this. The Christmas tree is almost devoid of ornaments and so no fall to the ground, even with the shaking of Evo's landing.

Evo grumbles but right herself on the branches. Minus looking a bit like a pincushion this is a rather good place to be. She balances on the branch and walks to an opening and sees Keyest quite clearly. She grins wickedly and taking aim, starts to create a ball of crackling and pulsating energy. Keyest slips into the hole but sees that he is quite easy to make out. So he in turn starts to power up a Skull Bash. Evo attack is let go and it slams into Keyest, dealing good damage.

Evo sighs, as she has to give up her great vantage point. She hopes down the various branches and makes her way onto the hazardous field. She summons up some very hateful thoughts and energies. She starts to glows black and soon a flaming evil bunny rabbit is headed for Keyest. Keyest can't see Evo, and that is a good thing because this is a rather disturbing image of a running, black flamed . . . bunny running at a seal. Evo slams into Keyest head and deals minimal damage but takes a good hit cause skulls are hard things. Keyest feels the hit and then leaps at Evo, slamming her in turn with her head. At the end Keyest takes a little poison damage and they both are panting.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
HP: 71%

Keyest Seel ♀
HP: 81%
Energy: 55%

jkBAKURA
7th March 2006, 10:35 PM
We haven't been forgotten! Well Keyest, time to get going before this takes even more of a dangerous turn, luckily, I have just the thing to handle this.

First, since the ice trick worked so well the first time, we use an Ice Beam and freeze Evo to wherever she happens to land. Make it thick so she can't break free while we plan our next big move

Then skid over to the3 tree as carefully as you can, avoiding the ice shards, and use a Horn Drill on the root of the Tree. Then sit back and yell Timber as it lands on Evo.

If our friend is still looking for a fight after that, use Facade to knock it out of her. Otherwise, relax and get some stregth back.

You're up.

Silencer
8th March 2006, 11:57 AM
Use quick attack to dodge that ice beam.

When he's drilling the tree hit him hard with iron tail.

Finish this round of with shadow ball

Pichu Luver
18th March 2006, 08:04 PM

Round Nine
---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
HP: 71%
Quick Attack/Iron Tail/Shadow Ball

Keyest Seel ♀
HP: 81%
Energy: 55%
Ice Beam/Horn Drill/Relax or Facade

------******------

Keyest is a very much wantin to freeze Evo solid, and Ice Beam is just the move for that. So she sets about trying to make the annoyingist of pups to stand still a second. She powers up a ball of ice, which pulsates and crackles an inch in front of his nose. Evo greatly wishes to NOT become a Popsicle so she starts to zip all over the field. She yelps a she steps on a sharp object here and there but keeps going no matter what. Keyest looks and fires, following the pup all over but unable to get her no matter how hard she tries. She stops, panting and growls at Evo. She in turn smiles gamely.

Keyest grumbles but turns her attention from the Eevee and to the tree. She takes careful care to avoid all the sharp objects and as such it takes her a bit to get over to the tree trunk. Then she puts her head against the tree and the horn on her head starts to spin. It gets faster and fast, digging further into the tree with each passing second. Then Evo makes her presents known. She runs over, again hitting some objects, and making her tail shine a silver colour, it stops waving in the wind. She twirls as she comes to Keyest and slams her with the tail. Keyest does a face plant in the tree, stopping her drilling. Keyest rips her head out and snarls at Evo, who is looking smug.

Keyest, seeing her clever plan has failed, she knows she must attack, no matter how tired she is. She runs at Evo, who is relatively close. She slams her, her body full of the pain from her poisoned state. It does very good damage to the little pup and she is sent careening though the air. Evo skids and makes her own path through the perilous objects. It isn't long before Evo jumps to her feet, glaring at Keyest. She in turn powers up a dark ball of shadow energy. It starts small, making popping noises before growing and crackling menacingly like a unattended fire. She grins evilly and let's loose the ball. It soars toward Keyest and explodes. Keyest whimpers as she lays on the ground, from both the painful attack and the poisoning.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
HP: 57%
Energy: 43%

Keyest Seel ♀
Energy: 30%

Shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Crater at one end of arena, lots of presents have exploded, those on edge of explosion will open with minimum effort. Short, but deep tunnel and a ball to throw. Tree is halfway drilled through.

Silencer
24th March 2006, 09:45 AM
Strike from a distance with shadow ball. Then make a wish and shadow ball again after that.

Incase he comes in for a close contact move, try to counter with iron tail. If he wants to freeze you to the ground, escape using quick attack

jkBAKURA
24th March 2006, 11:30 AM
Ok, first thing's first, we need to take that Shadow Ball out of commision, and I think I know the way to do it.

Dodge the first one by throwing up some debris to trigger the explosian, preferably before Evo even throws it so we can catch her in the blast, and sliding away on the ice to get out of the blast radius.

Either way, use Encore, then use the same tactics of debris, and sliding to avoid the second ball. Then use Disable, which, in combination with Encore, will leave Evo powerless.

Then, while weakened, we see how Evo Likes it and use Toxic from a distance. We don't need you running around exausing your energy after all of that exersian this round

With any luck, Evo will be trapped in that lock next round too, and you can rest a bit more.

Pichu Luver
25th March 2006, 10:36 AM

Round Ten
---------******---------

Shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Crater at one end of arena, lots of presents have exploded, those on edge of explosion will open with minimum effort. Short, but deep tunnel and a ball to throw. Tree is halfway drilled through.

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
Energy: 43%
Shadow Ball/Wish/Shadow Ball

Keyest Seel ♀
Energy: 30%
Encore/Disable/Toxic

------******------

Both Pokemon are getting rather tired and they both are panting as they listen to their trainers orders. Keyest looks a little confused. How is she supposed to do all those things at once? So she decides that throwing up rocks and attacking is better the throwing rocks and dodging. So waits and watches as Evo powers up her ball, which looks to be an especially large one. She is too far away to toss debris directly at her so she waits until the ball is flying at her. She then uses her tail and sweeps some of the shards and debris up into the air. It has the desired effect of exploding the ball early, but still close enough that is does minimal damage. Then Keyest claps with her front flippers, encouraging Evo to do it again. Evo yips happily, glad someone is appreciating her efforts.

Next Evo quickly powers up another ball, to show off her skills again. Keyest gets ready with her tail, ready to sweep up some more debris. So when Evo lets loose, she tosses and is saved from great hurt and only gets a little. Now she looks at Evo and captures her eyes. Evo shifts uncomfortably as Keyest grabs hold of her mind and says NO to using Shadow Ball. Evo whimpers, as she can't remember how to use her favourite attack. So she sits there and takes a bit of a break cause she simply is unable to do a thing. So Keyest takes advantage of this prime situation. She makes her stomach feel very upset, and makes her stomach acids go into overdrive. Then she throws up her acids and spits them at Evo. They splatter all over her beautiful fur and she looks disgusted. Keyest takes some poison damage that is getting progressively worse.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
Status: Paws are scraped and hurting. Poisoned 2% next round Weary. Encored for 1 more attack.

Keyest Seel ♀
HP: 49%
Energy: 15%

jkBAKURA
25th March 2006, 11:06 AM
Man I wish I could attack second, it would give me time to

OK, take advantage of the Encore Lock first, and relax and get back as much energy as you can.

Use Endure next, and take whatever punishment Evo throws at you, we need to make this count.

I know you're tired and hurting, but after all this, use Flail to your advantage

and with that, i go to you.

Silencer
25th March 2006, 11:12 AM
Guess we'll relax first. Then let's take advantage of her enduring. Since she'll brace herself we can wollup her good so use an iron tail. Then finish the round with a quick attack

Pichu Luver
2nd April 2006, 10:09 PM

Round Eleven
---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
Status: Paws are scraped and hurting. Poisoned 2% next round Weary. Encored for 1 more attack.
Relax/Endure/Flail

Keyest Seel ♀
HP: 49%
Energy: 15%
Relax/Iron Tail/Quick Attack

------******------

Well Evo tries her hardest to relax, she really does. But you see, Keyest really wanted her to do that Shadow Ball, but then went and made her unable to use it in the first place. How rude of her! So she tries her best to take a chill pill, but Keyest is very much amused by her efforts of relax, and trying to fire a Shadow Ball at her. An amusing combination of lying down and a look of utter concentration on her face; she looks rather constipated actually . . .

Anyway next round Evo is freed of her bowelish troubles and watches as Keyest hunches down, tail tucked around her legs, ready to take anything that comes at her. Just as well, as Evo wags her tail before sticking it out, ramrod straight. She starts to run at Keyest, her tail starting to glow silver. As she reaches Keyest her tail has hardened, a metallic skin is covering it. She skids to a stop, turns and slams her tail into Keyest. Keyest groans but takes it admirably. Evo meanwhile looks a little put out, but still game.

Evo snarls and rushes at Keyest. Keyest snarls back and as Evo slams into her, she starts to swipe all her flippers, whack her tail, anything to cause Evo pain. It is quite effective as she has Evo pinned down and she it getting many, many bruises. She yelps and groans, as she is beat upon. Finally Keyest stops and backs off. Evo shakily gets to her feet, looking very ruffled and beaten up. They both take poison damage, Keyest look significantly greener.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
HP: 46%
Energy: 35%
Status: Bruised and fur very ruffled. Poisoned 4% next round Weary.

Keyest Seel ♀
HP: 24%
Energy: 21%

Silencer
4th April 2006, 10:11 AM
Alright evo, this will be the last round. Use your charm to lower your foes offencive powers. Then fire a shadow ball and endure the next hit.

charm~shadow ball~endure

jkBAKURA
4th April 2006, 10:52 AM
Well, one way or another, this is the last round for Keyest too.

First, we need to use that Charm, while Evo is standing still, and use Horn Drill to go for the win right there.

If that doesn't work, we use Destiny Bond for our Second move, and hopefully force a tie with that Shadow Ball.

For the thir move, we need to take Evo down as much as we can and hope the Poison finishes the job, so use Flail again for some heavy damage if you're still around.

Other then that, even if we use Endure' that poisin will take you down, so I hope you'll be comfortable after the inevitable conclusion.

Keyest, I'm so sorry

Pichu Luver
7th April 2006, 01:02 PM

Round Twelve
---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
HP: 46%
Energy: 35%
Status: Bruised and fur very ruffled. Poisoned 4% next round Weary.
Charm/Shadow Ball/Endure

Keyest Seel ♀
HP: 24%
Horn Drill/Destiny Bond/Flail

------******------

Evo feels like playing the little sneak this round, as all Eevee’s are very adept at doing. She goes right up to Keyest and starts apologizing for everything she has done. She snuggles against her, licking her hurts and saying just what a wonderful little Seel she is. Sell just cant, can’t hurt such a lovely little Pokémon. She is just being so sweet that there is no way she can hurt her with a Horn Drill. Seel starts to apologize as well, hoping that nothing in the past will affect their friendship. Evo says of course it won’t, it’s just a silly little battle anyway.

Now Evo backs up a little, and encourages Keyest to stay just where she is. Keyest is a bit confused, especially when Evo starts to make all these silly little faces. Evo is trying to wham her with a Shadow Ball, but it is still disabled from earlier rounds. So she goes right on trying. Keyest is confused but the faces Evo is making is very amusing so Keyest starts to laugh her Seel bark, slapping her flippers.

Next round has Evo sitting there, looking for all the world like Keyest is going to hit her. Crouched into a little ball and bracing herself for impact. Keyest is confused, why would she hit her best friend? She pokes at Evo, hoping to get her out to play. Unfortunately Evo does not move from her pose. When she finally comes out, she is looking a little green. Then Keyest starts to feel sick as well. She groans and crouches into a little ball. The pain is just too much and she faints. Evo looks happy, but quite ready for some anti-venom.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
HP: 42%
Energy: 24%
Status: Bruised and fur very ruffled. Poisoned 8% next round Very tired but, happy she won.

Keyest Seel ♀

[color=#0066ff]Um, right this is a 3 on 3 in case you forgot . . . jkBAKURA posts Pokémon and attacks first.

Silencer
7th April 2006, 01:47 PM
That was ... intresting. Good job Evo. Now lets see who's next.

And I guess I ment last round for keyest

jkBAKURA
9th April 2006, 06:38 PM
Well, this is a rather strange turn of events, and the arena is downright hazerdous! I think I'll put my trust in the newest member of my team, my female Doduo, Elma. Hopefully her feet will be nimble enough to move unhindered.

First, we use Quick Attack to outdraw anything Evo tries to take a pot-shot at us with.

Unfortunately that will put us in rather close quarters, and the last thing we want is you geting poisoned before Evo goes down.

Use Agility to get away, and hopefully that will block more then just one attack.

Finally, in case Evo tries the ever popular Double-Team, or some similar trick, finish the round with Arial Ace.

And with that, my fingers are crossed.

Silencer
10th April 2006, 03:30 AM
After the quick attack that big bird will be pretty close so use a toxic before it can speed away again. Then dig underground and stay there. finish of by taking a break.

toxic~dig~relax

Pichu Luver
17th April 2006, 07:49 PM

Round Thirteen
---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
HP: 42%
Energy: 24%
Status: Bruised and fur very ruffled. Poisoned 8% next round Very tired but, happy she won.
Toxic/Dig/Relax

Elma Doduo ♀
Quick Attack/Agility/Aerial Ace

------******------

Well now, since the first round was a tie, this round shall be the deciding round. Evo is QUITE happy she has won and feeling very joyful, no matter how tired she is. But when she sees her brand spankin new opponent appear, looking quite fresh, she does feel her tiredness a little. Especially when it comes speeding at her, intending to give her a good wallop. She braces herself, and is still sent flying when Elma whacks her. She slams into a present, which pops open to reveal a . . . catapult? With a button beside the launching area, how useful that will be in coming rounds will be seen.
Evo starts to churn the juices in her stomach, but Elma speeds away before Evo can do more then spit, and miss. Evo looks peeved, but there is not much she can do, so she digs hard and furiously into the ground. She quickly disappears into the ground, actually connecting with the other tunnel, so she will have multiple options next round. Evo just takes a break in the tunnel, panting as she catches her breath. Elma shoots off an aerial ace, but it can't cope with the turns and crashes into the walls midway down the tunnel.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
HP: 30%
Energy: 28%
Status: Bruised and fur very ruffled. Poisoned 16% next round Very tired.

Elma Doduo ♀
Energy: 89%

Shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Crater at one end of arena, lots of presents have exploded, those on edge of explosion will open with minimum effort. Short, but deep tunnel and a ball to throw. There is also a catapult. Tree is halfway drilled through.

Silencer
18th April 2006, 11:57 AM
Start of with finishing your dig attack. Then use an iron chomp. Bite down on your foe and hold on. Then jump up while still biting and use iron tail

dig~bite+iron tail

jkBAKURA
18th April 2006, 09:44 PM
Well, I think I like the looks of this. Elma listen to this carefully.

Dig isn't going to do anything to affect you due to your flying type, so use Reflect. Most of Evo's attacks are physical, and we need your stregth for our third opponent.

Next, let's see hoe much good those teeth will do on a Steel Wing. It'll prove you don't need braces to get a mouth full of metal.

Now for that Iron Tail, see if you can get under her, and deliver a Low Kick without being hit yourself. A Fighting move, combined with that poison should be enough to finish the round. Though I have been wrong before.

Pichu Luver
24th April 2006, 08:28 PM

Round Fourteen
---------******---------

Shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Crater at one end of arena, lots of presents have exploded, those on edge of explosion will open with minimum effort. Short, but deep tunnel and a ball to throw. There is also a catapult. Tree is halfway drilled through.

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
HP: 30%
Energy: 28%
Status: Bruised and fur very ruffled. Poisoned 16% next round Very tired.
Dig/Iron Chomp

Elma Doduo ♀
Energy: 89%
Reflect/Steel Wing/Low Kick

------******------

Evo is not lookin so perky anymore. Not that we can actually see her, as she is underground. She is panting and she vaguely hears her trainer shout her orders. She sighs and valiantly starts to dig upwards, heading for her opponents shifting feet. Above ground Elma is setting up a shield of protection. It starts about a foot away from her head and curves to enclose her entire form. It is barely perceivable to the human eye, just a slightly pink glow around Elma. If one had the psychic eye however they would see a see of energy circling Elma like clouds. Evo has not been idle and the ground erupts beneath Elma as Evo comes through. Elma is tossed off her feet and she slams into the ground. The Reflect was more of a barrier then Evo was expecting so she was not able to slam her effectively, only knock her to the ground.

Elma quickly scrambles to her feet, but Evo is right underneath her. Evo snarls and obsidian energy encompasses her teeth, crackling a little. Elma looks at the menacing little dog with fear and tries to get her stubby (almost non existent) wings to harden. They start to shine silver as Evo leaps up at Elma and latches onto her side, just behind her wingish looking arm. Elma screeches her alarm and pain and frantically twists her body, trying to whack the Eevee. She finally manages it, but only just enough to dong the Eevee on the head and stun her a little to make her let go.

Evo is stumbling around on the ground, doing a fantastic rendition of Spinda as she tries to sort out which of the 4 dancing Elma’s is the real one. She shakes her head clear in time to see a foot coming right for her head. She yelps, and tries to ready her own attack, but is smashed in the face. She soars through the air before skidding to a halt, she gets up only to collapse with severe stomach pains, causing her finally to faint.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Evo Eevee ♀
Energy: 16%

Elma Doduo ♀
Energy: 75%
Status: Bite mark in right side. Reflect up for 4 more rounds {Defence +2}

BTW-Dig worked because while Doduo is a flying type, it was not flying at the time, it was standing on the ground. Also this is animé style battling and I have seen the eppie with a Dodrio using Fly, it consisted of said Pokémon jumping high into the air(it was the Gym Battle for the first Johto Badge, Zephyr).

jkBAKURA
24th April 2006, 10:36 PM
Understood, and while I will indeed post attacks first next round, I'll let Silencer choose a new Pokemon first.

Silencer
25th April 2006, 01:00 AM
alright, I'll send out Lock my male Shellder.

jkBAKURA
25th April 2006, 10:51 AM
Ice attacks, yuck, but I think I have something that can help.

First, and most obvious, get to a safe distance from Short-Shell over there, then I want you to use a Sunny Day. The Ice may mely a bit, but it presents you from freezing, and halves any Water moves Lock might throw at you. The Ice may reflect light painfully, but you've got four eyes to deal with it, and Lock may have to Withdraw into his shell.

Now, I want you to take the next coupke of rounds to Fly, and make sure to come down with the sun behind you, so Lock can't see you coming, or if he does, it's too bright to do much about it. And that does it for me.

Silencer
25th April 2006, 01:41 PM
Wait till the sun us out, then counter with rain dance. Then when your foe takes flight(if it can stay in the air with those small wings) shoot of a ice beam(aiming at the wings). If it's grounded then fire off a bubble beam otherways try the ice beam again

rain dance~ice beam~bubblebeam/ice beam

Pichu Luver
11th May 2006, 08:46 PM
Ok you have the right to kick me in the arse --''''

[font=sylfaen]-~*Silencer VS jkBAKURA*~-

Round Fifteen
---------******---------

Pokémon

Lock Shellder ♂
Rain Dance/Ice Beam/Bubblebeam
Sub: Ice Beam

Elma Doduo ♀
Energy: 75%
Status: Bite mark in right side. Reflect up for 4 more rounds {Defence +2}
Sunny Day/Fly

------******------

With a quick toss Silncer tosses out his Poké Lock. Lock clacks his shell opening together, looking ready to fight. Elma looks worried but had faith in her trainers plan. She quickly looks to the sky and calls for its help. She may be pretty much land bound now but the sky answers her call. The few clouds covering this arena zoom away with speed, the Sun beaming down at full strength. Elma looks pleased for only an instant as Lock starts his own chant, and hopping routine. The clouds come rushing back in and cover the sky, getting thick and thinker. Soon it is as black as the Doduo's neck. With a crack of Thunder the rain pours down, drenching all.

Elma grumbles and starts to run. Lock clacks happily and watches his opponent as he powers up his Ice beam. Elma reaches full speed and launches herself into the air just and Lock shoots. He strains with all his power but she is up and out of the way before it can hit her. He hisses in frustration as she flaps her minimalist wings and her climb starts to slow.

Her climb reaches it top and she starts to fall towards the Earth. Okay not fall precisely, a controlled drop. She aims herself right at Lock as he powers up another beam. He chuckles wickedly as she comes right now at him. She slams her tow feet on his shell with all her weight, plus gravities momentum. Lock's shell slams shut and he fires his Ice Beam haphazardly. It doesn't matter much as it is point black and Elma is blasted off his shell and onto the floor, her stomach feathers covered in ice and icicles. She awkwardly gets to her feet, breaking a few of the icicles off.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Lock Shellder ♂

Elma Doduo ♀
HP: 75%
Energy: 65%
Status: Bite mark in right side. Reflect up for 3 more rounds {Defence +2}. Ice on stomach.

Rain Dance up for 4 more rounds.

Silencer
12th May 2006, 01:15 PM
Fire off a water pulse, then hit her hard with blizzard and finish with a rapid spin

in case of toxic, withdraw.

jkBAKURA
13th May 2006, 02:24 PM
Yikes! That plan didn't work nearly as well as I thought it might. We'll have to make this one count.

Elma, you and I both know that these moves are bad news, but like he did to us, I think we can use Lock's stratagy against it.

Lock's main weakness is the fact that it has to open it's shell to attack.
This may be confusing, so I'll try to make it a bit easier.

1) Toxic (if Water Pulse goes through, switch to Protect)

2) Toxic (causing Lock to withdraw if it hasn't already. if Withdrawn, switch to Drill Peck, if open and already poisoned, switch to Tri-Attack right into it's face.)

3) Repeat move 2

Silencer
9th June 2006, 03:37 PM
I'd really like to finish this so

HEEEEEEELP

darktyranitar
13th June 2006, 11:13 AM
Hey guys, I could ref this match. But it would take me about a day or so to set the whole reffing, as I have some other reffing/battle etc. that needs to be taken care off. However, when they're done, I wouldn't have any problem reffing this match.

Silencer
13th June 2006, 11:55 AM
A day won't be a problem. We've been waiting for about a month now I think

darktyranitar
15th June 2006, 05:48 PM
Right, here I am. Sorry if I interpret the attack wrongly, the subs are quite confusing...

Silencer VS jkBAKURA

Round Sixteen

Arena: Jingle Bell

Banned move: Rest, Substitute, Attract and any recovery move (not including moves such as Mega Drain)

Stats:

Team Silencer
http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/090.png
Lock (M)
Attack Command: Water Pulse ~ Blizzard ~ Rapid Spin
Sub: Withdraw for Toxic

Team jkBAKURA
http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/084.png
Elma (F)
Reflect for 3 more round (Defence +2)
Attack Command: Toxic/Protect ~ Toxic/Drill Peck/Tri-Attack ~ Toxic/Drill Peck/Tri-Attack

Background music: Set It Off: Paul Oakenfold featuring Grandmaster Flash

[b]Round Sixteen~ Begin!

Lock stuck out his tongue at Elma, a bit angry at the weight that Elma had put on him earlier. Slowly, he opened his shell, ready for a Water Pulse attack…

Immediately, his shell was closed, just as Elma spit a glob of poison out. Lock sighed beneath the cover of his shell, glad that the toxic glob didn’t reach his inner body. However, he didn’t realise that this was the moment that Elma was waiting for. Mustering what her slightly covered body could do, she began to peck on Lock’s shell continuously, fast and furious. The attack damage was slightly lower than what it should be, due to the fact that a hard shell protected Lock (5% damage). Not very long after the attack ended, Elma was greeted with a rush of cold wind from Lock- a Blizzard attack, also slightly lowered, this time due to Elma’s Reflect barrier. The barrier might help to slow down the speed, but it wasn’t enough to block the wind from reaching Elma (11% damage). Elma shivered from the aftermath of the blizzard; her wings were covered in thin layer of ice, meaning that she might encounter some trouble if she were to fly.

Elma hacked out another Toxic attack, and just like before, Lock quickly withdrew in his shell, causing the glob of toxic to splatter harmlessly on his shell.

End of Round Sixteen

Stats:

Team Silencer
Lock (M)
HP: 85%

Team jkBAKURA
Elma (F)
Energy: 51%
Reflect for 2 more round (Defence +2)

jkBAKURA attack first
Silencer attack second

Arena Status: Shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Crater at one end of arena, lots of presents have exploded, those on edge of explosion will open with minimum effort. Short, but deep tunnel and a ball to throw. There is also a catapult. Tree is halfway drilled through. More shard of ice covers the flood.

Rain Dance up for 4 more rounds

There… I hope I didn’t make too much mistake in this reffing…

jkBAKURA
17th June 2006, 08:49 AM
Just to let you know, I haven't fogotten about this match, but I've been so busy, I've bearly got time to post even this message. Give me a bit more time, and I'll post as soon as I have a spare moment

jkBAKURA
19th June 2006, 12:05 PM
OK, this Withdraw thing is starting to get on my nerves, but I think mI have a way to work with it.

Elma, start off the round with Agility, then between the two heads, have one clamp on to Lock, preventing it from opening its shell, while the other Drill Pecks the heck out of it.

Do that twice in a row, but if Lock feels like Opening up for you, take the opportunity to spit a Toxic in its face.

With that shell, poisoning is our best chance of damage

Silencer
19th June 2006, 12:14 PM
Make the arena as slippery as possible. Blizzard the ground and try to get a bit of doduo.

Then rapid spin him. You don't need to open your shell for that and let's see him trying to hold on something that turns around so quickly and any glob of liquid will be splattered away

Then Clamp on to its back. It might poison itself if it tries.

Blizzard~Rapid Spin~Clamp

darktyranitar
22nd June 2006, 11:15 AM
Silencer VS jkBAKURA

Round Seventeen

Arena: Jingle Bell

Banned move: Rest, Substitute, Attract and any recovery move (not including moves such as Mega Drain)

Stats:

Team Silencer
Lock (M)
Attack Command: Blizzard ~ Rapid Spin ~ Clamp

Team jkBAKURA
Elma (F)
Reflect for 2 more round (Defence +2)
Attack Command: Agility ~ Drill Peck/Toxic ~ Drill Peck/Toxic

Background music: Set It Off: Paul Oakenfold featuring Grandmaster Flash

[b]Round Seventeen~ Begin!

Glancing briefly at her frozen wings, Elma began to take speed and ran around the withdrawn Lock in a circle-shape, gaining momentum after each running lap. Just when Elma’s speed gradually fell down, Lock opened his shell and produced another Blizzard, and this time, instead of focusing it on Elma, was directed at the floor beneath them instead. In a moment, the floor beneath them was covered in thin layer of slippery ice, causing an unsatisfied Elma tumbling down headfirst on the floor (7% damage). Other than the bruise from the fall, it seem that a bit of the Blizzard manage to reach its way towards Elma, as evident from some newly added layer of ice on her feather. The rain didn’t help to make the

With difficulty of walking on the slippery floor, Elma finally manage to clamp one of her head on top of Lock’s closed shell, while the other one was charging up for a Drill Peck attack. But just as her beak was about to pummel down on Lock, he suddenly began to spin quickly under the clamp of her other head. Without any other support, Elma was sent sliding away from the spinning Lock, going faster and faster like with a centrifugal force.

The only compensation that Elma got was that Lock’s shell was now slightly opened. She quickly readied with a Toxic attack, but Lock, who moved, or rather slide, towards her (despite that he has no feet), suddenly took a sharp turn, positioning himself behind her. Elma was then sent screaming as Lock clamped to her back (3% damage), and in the pain of the attack, the Toxic glob was send flying harmlessly on the floor.

End of Round Seventeen

Stats:

Team Silencer
Lock (M)
Energy: 50%

Team jkBAKURA
Elma (F)
HP: 54%
Energy: 51%
Status: More ice on feathers, annoyed at the Shellder clamped on her back
Reflect for 1 more round (Defence +2)

Silencer attack first
jkBAKURA attack second

Arena Status: Shards of ice and glass are everywhere. Crater at one end of arena, lots of presents have exploded, those on edge of explosion will open with minimum effort. Short, but deep tunnel and a ball to throw. There is also a catapult. Tree is halfway drilled through. More shard of ice covers the flood. The floor beneath them have now turned slippery, limiting any sudden movement.

Rain Dance up for 3 more rounds

Silencer
22nd June 2006, 01:08 PM
You didn't lower the energy on Lock btw.

Alright Lock, you are in a great position so Ice beam that bird from close range. It should also create some distance.

You got an advantege on this slippery floor so Water pulse

And finish with bubblebeam

Ice beam~Water pulse~Bubblebeam

jkBAKURA
28th June 2006, 06:42 PM
*Takes stock of the situation... sighs*

Elma, return.

*holds out Pokeball*

I appoligise to mt opponent, but I've decided to cut my losses.

I'm at a disadvantage in type, as well as health, and I know how this match will end eventually.

I salute a fine ASB stratagist, but I'm afraid I can't continue any longer.

Congradulations Silencer. Enjoy your points.

Silencer
29th June 2006, 02:46 AM
Just waiting for the ref to say howmany points we get. 4-2 or 6-3 since you recalled him before doduo went under 50% I'm not to sure.

jkBAKURA
29th June 2006, 09:25 PM
Oh man! If I had just taken that extra hit...

*grumbles* I sure could have used that extra point

darktyranitar
30th June 2006, 12:39 PM
Alright, I have to make one last edit:

Silencer: 6 points
jkBAKURA: 3 points
Asayake: 6 points

Sorry for screwing things up...

~Faiz