PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Wrap Up

ryandude713
14th December 2005, 11:23 PM
This topic is designated for people to talk about their favorite games of 2005, and even talk about games that you look forward to in 2006.

In 2005, I believe that the most original game was easily We Love Katamari. It had all of the fun of the original, with awesome new level designs, and very fun new missions. I don't think I've experienced anything as gratifying as rolling up the sun at the end of a game.
Probably the most challenging game of this year was Resident Evil 4, as I sat there for hours trying to find ways to kill both El Gigantes. And nothing was more fun then melting Del Lagos face.
Best portable game was probably Legend of Zelda; Minish Cap. Solid Zelda gameplay with orgasmic graphics. And omg the boss battles are still fun to this day.
And lets not forget Soul Calibur 3. Despite the fact that the AI in the game is cheap as hell, its very fun. I must say I suck at the game, as I had a guy get 3 perfects on me in a row with Raphael.

In 2006, the one game I am dying for is Okami (http://ps2.ign.com/objects/678/678618.html). Omg I want that game.

Now discuss your favorite games of the year!

PNT510
17th December 2005, 01:21 PM
[b]Even though it came out in 2004, I'd have to say World of Warcraft was one of the best games of 2005. I got it in febuary and played it constantly until a few months ago where I developed a social life so I had to put the game on hold.

The game I am dying for in 2006? Elders Scroll IV: Oblivion. I loved Morrowind and this game looks like it has improved upon it in all areas.

Craig
17th December 2005, 05:10 PM
My favourite games of the year were games like Battlefield 2, Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, Condemned: Criminal Origins. I was never much of a fan about RE 4 (something about finding keys and opening doors turns me off a little.) Shadow of the Colossus is pretty good too ,definitely a new style of game. Imagine a Legend of Zelda game in this sort of style.