PDA

View Full Version : Reminder for Reviewers!

Gavin Luper
15th December 2005, 12:40 AM
This is really just a thread to keep up with my earlier promise of reminding you all to check your PM inboxes, but I'll leave this open until the deadline is reached.

The Practice Reviews have all been sent out now to all of those who asked for one (The Decapitated Mole, Chris 2.0, mistysakura, Evil Mewf0ur, mr_pikachu, Dragonfree, Asayake, darktyranitar) and you have a little under a month to complete them, as you all know. For those who have yet to check their inboxes - do so now, and get cracking on your review! Your reviews can be emailed to me, and if anyone has any questions, you can ask them in this thread, or if they are more in-depth or concern specifics of the Review, PM or email me.

Otherwise, have fun reading and reviewing the fic I chose for you all and good luck!

The FFRO will be operational in mid-January next year.

Cheers!

mr_pikachu
24th December 2005, 02:46 AM
Just a really quick, potentially irrevelant question: If the fic to be reviewed is updated with another chapter before some of us finish reviewing it (and thus also before the 14th), should we include those updates in our reviews, or should we only use the material that was posted prior to your guidelines being sent?

Sorry; I just wanted to ask that while I have the opportunity in case I can't get a decent post out during the upcoming weeks.

Gavin Luper
15th January 2006, 04:29 AM
Sorry Brian - I was AWOL ^^.

OK everyone, the deadline was the 14th and I'm fairly certain that it is now the 15th in pretty much every part of the world now ...

However, I'm still waiting on two reviews to be sent to me (one I know is coming, the other I have not yet heard from) so I will give those people the benefit of the doubt. Guys, if you could get your reviews into me ASAP, that would be great - I don't really want to start up the FFRO until everyone is on board.

In any case, the reviews I have received so far have, on the whole, been very well done, so congrats to everyone who has sent them in!

:D

Cheers!

Gavin Luper
31st January 2006, 09:39 PM
Closing this topic now. FFRO on its way soon.

Cheers!