PDA

View Full Version : Necromancy v.1 (YGO - OCG)

Alucard
17th December 2005, 05:35 PM
Monster - 17
1 Dark Necrophia
2 Hades, Dark Ruler

1 Critter
2 Newt
2 Kuribo
2 Nyudoryua
2 Dark Jelloid
2 Killer Tomato
1 Night Assassin
2 Death Calibur Knight

Magic - 17
1 Theft
2 Shrink
1 Cyclone
1 Tempest
1 Hurricane
1 Black Hole
1 Confiscate
1 Early Burial
1 Pot of Greed
1 Brain Control
1 Devil's Sanctuary
1 Book of the Moon
1 Hand Obliteration
1 Kuribo's Calling Flute
1 Swords of Sealing Light
1 Emissary of Obliteration

Trap - 6
2 Explosive Armor
2 Bottomless Pitfall
1 Cry of the Living Dead
1 Deck Destruction Virus

Total - 40

I felt the need to build a Demon deck due to my previous post. For those who don't know any of the cards, feel free to ask and I'll post the translations~

I'm totally loving the new Kuribo's Calling Flute. I've been such a whore with it lately, as I have with Dandelion. You have to love Konami sometimes, and others you want to hurt them.

Fixes welcomed I suppose. If somebody can find a major fault that needs fixing then go ahead~ I may switch the Newt's & a Dark Jelloid for 3 Giant Virus', but eh... we'll see.

Roarkiller
19th December 2005, 08:40 AM
This would be a nice place to get your attention.

ATJ, please refrain from bumping up old topics. The last two in which you replied in had a last reply on October, which was like two months ago, man.

Consider this as a caution, and be reminded that the same rule applies across the board.

Alucard
19th December 2005, 10:18 AM
Oh I'm so sorry for posting in the topic 5th down from the top :rolleyes:
Giving me a caution because I'm trying to make a dead area active? BY GOD SHERLOCK! FANTASTIC IDEA! :biggrin:

Edit: Thanks for the deck fix btw. Helped me out lots :xd:

Perfect Chaos
19th December 2005, 12:23 PM
Are Kuribo's Calling Flute and Dandelion cards in the TCG as well as the OCG? If they are, can you give me the cards' English names, or just give me the effects of those two PLUS Death Calibur Knight

Thanks

Alucard
19th December 2005, 12:44 PM
Are Kuribo's Calling Flute and Dandelion cards in the TCG as well as the OCG? If they are, can you give me the cards' English names, or just give me the effects of those two PLUS Death Calibur Knight

Thanks

Nay, OCG only. TCG won't see them for a LONG time.

PP9-JP002
Kuriboh's Calling Flute
Magic - Quickplay
Add a [Kuriboh] or [Hane Kuriboh] from your deck into hand or special summon it to the field.

VJC-JP013
Dandelion
Earth/Plant/3/300/300
When this card is send to Graveyard, special summon 2 "Fluff Token" (Wind/Plant/1/0/0) in
defense mode onto your field. During the turn the tokens are special summon, they cannot
be sacrifice for sacrifice summon.

Dead Spirit Knight - Death Calibur Knight
Dark/Demon/4/1900/1800
This card cannot be Special Summon. When an effect of an effect monster would be activate,
you must sacrifice this face-up card on your field to negate that effect and destroy that monster.

- DMComet.

EDIT: Typos rawk.

Roarkiller
22nd December 2005, 10:29 PM
Oh I'm so sorry for posting in the topic 5th down from the top :rolleyes:
Giving me a caution because I'm trying to make a dead area active? BY GOD SHERLOCK! FANTASTIC IDEA! :biggrin:

Edit: Thanks for the deck fix btw. Helped me out lots :xd:

@ATJ: That's the same philosophy as trying to make a sleepy town more active by planting a robber. And in case the first instance wasn't clear, I'll say again that I'm cautioning you becuase you replied in a thread dead for two months.

Alucard
26th December 2005, 04:53 AM
Stop deleting my posts asshole.

EDIT: This is an official warning. You are in my forum, and so you obey my rules. You don't like it, then get out. I have every right to delete, or edit your post.

Also, DO NOT remove this warning. You have been warned.

Modify this post again and you'll see your warning status up by another level. Oh, in case you don't know, level 4 is where you get banned. Cheers.