PDA

View Full Version : merry christmas guys!!!

PancaKe
22nd December 2005, 06:08 PM
merry christmas guys (even though its only the 23rd lol)!!!
and happy new year for like , next week!

got any christmas plans?
all i know so far is that i'm somehow working on boxing day, and bronzie and i are hanging out like, all christmas xD

Gavin Luper
23rd December 2005, 12:48 AM
Egad Tara - Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! :eek:

And um, Merry Christmas to everyone for Sunday - we're doing the usual family thing for Christmas and then Boxing Day we're going down to Perth to spend a few days with the rest of the family (it's a big family) before we head over to the Gold Coast for two weeks! Whee!

Oh, Tara, working Boxing Day is good, this is the first time in three years (I think) that I haven't worked Boxing Day. But the money is GOOD. Double time and a half or something.

Anyhoo - Merry Christmas to all!

- Gavin.

Mewfour
23rd December 2005, 01:22 AM
I was planning on writing a christmas special for one of my original fics, but unfortunatley, Micky the undercover mall Santa delivering yuletide bullets in a bloodstained symphony of widespread reckless destruction would take much too long to write in time.

Hm. Maybe next year.

mistysakura
23rd December 2005, 05:28 AM
Hey, merry Christmas everyone! No special Christmas stuff here, just visiting family and stuff. So I won't be on much for the Christmas period. Have fun without me!

dratinihaunter13
23rd December 2005, 03:30 PM
Merry christmas everybody! i hope you all have fun with your families and friends and let us know about any good christmas presents. i'm hoping for an ipod, that'd be .. incredible...

my christmas song of the moment::: nat king cole - chestnuts roasting on an open fire... jack frooosst...

Dragonfree
23rd December 2005, 09:01 PM
Merry Christmas. :3

I'm just going to stay home, write and hope I get Pokémon XD...

mr_pikachu
24th December 2005, 02:31 AM
Christmas... is tomorrow...

Oops. I just realized that I completely forgot to make a Christmas list this year. Huh. ^_^; And I'm usually so good about destroying forests for personal gain...

Anyway, merry Christmas, happy holidays, and enjoy all your presents! Because even if you get nothing but coal, with gas prices fluctuating the way they've tended to do lately, that might be a good thing.