PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas TPM!

Little_Pikachu
24th December 2005, 06:50 PM
It's been the 25th December for over half an hour in the UK so I decided to make the obligatory thread :}

I know not everyone here celebrates Christmas so happy holidays to everyone who doesn't, but whatever you celebrate, this is the day when most of the Christian dominated countries come to a stand still as the religious worship the birth of Jesus and the rest of use just expect presents.

So this is the official Christmas 2005 topic, wish happy holidays to your buddies and tell us what you're doing today :)

In a few hours I'm going to go to bed, then I'll get up and give/ recieve presents with my parents, my brother is coming over about 11 and 3 of my uncles and my grandad are coming over for lunch. After lunch I'll probably spend the day playing video games with my brother and Si might come over to eat all my chocolates again. Other than the whole family over for lunch and present thing, it's not too much of a special day in the Suzie house-hold, but this will hold a place in my heart as this is likely to be the last time I spend Christmas living in this house with my family, there's a good chance that when I finish uni I'll be moving out so this will be the last time for a lot of things for me. Tell me about your day :)

Katie
24th December 2005, 09:20 PM
merry xmas tpm :o not xmas here yet, but tis still my birthday so I shall share what I did/got. I woke up to a BIG BOX!! in my room: 20 inch flatscreen tv, yay!! went to my 2nd favorite restaurant for lunch with my dad, yay!! went to 1st favorite restaurant with mom for dinner, yay!! already knew my present from her, dallas stars tickets for sometime in january, but she got me some nice soft pjs anyway, yay!! aunts/uncles/grandma sent money =D can't wait for morning. I feel like I'm six, but goddamn. WEEE!!

firepokemon
24th December 2005, 10:38 PM
Merry Christmas.

Christmas is a time to get high on pot or to murder someone or to get drunk and pissed then spew on the floor and make your mother clean it up. ChristmaS IS ABOUT arguments and fights between siblings, parents, grandparents and friends. It is a time to open expensive presents and then moan that they didnt get what you wanted. Its about remember the crock of shit that is Jesus. He for one does not exist. Christmas can be good but there can be hard times and arguments. Christmas is for those that want to celebrate a perfectly commercial holiday. Where spoilt kids get really good gifts and still it is not enough. .

Its about figure skaters such as Sazuka Arakawa far more beautiful than Sasha cOHEN,. mICHELLE Kwan and Irina SLUTskaya.

Merry Christmas.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

firepokemon
24th December 2005, 10:46 PM
The arguments for one has already started here. My sister is such a bitch. She ruins all xmases and new years.

cd
25th December 2005, 01:47 AM
hi everyone

merry christmas

my cousins and uncle and aunty came over to celebrate with us

they've been outside all day

i mostly just stayed in my room and watched the that 70's show marathon on tv

i ate a bunch of chocolates too and i also got a bunch of neat socks which was nice

mr_pikachu
25th December 2005, 02:35 AM
Merry Christmas! It's 2:30 A.M. here, so of course I'm wide awake.

We opened presents on Christmas Eve this year, for no particular reason. I got some interesting stuff, like a change sorting machine, some unusual card games, some Sudoku games, and an iPod speaker system. It was unusual in that I didn't get any video games, though. I think my parents are trying to get me to grow out of them. ^_^;;

Anyway, happy holidays, everyone! Make sure to eat plenty of deliciously unhealthy food! ;)

Katie
25th December 2005, 11:59 AM
It was unusual in that I didn't get any video games, though.

my first year without getting any games too :<
finished opening stuff a little while ago, I got mostly stuff I'd pointed out in the store to my mom while shopping for other people heh. some slippers, a purse, couple dvds, cds, socks, big 8ball corkboard lookin thing... yay :> haven't opened stuff at my dad's yet, but due to a freak death in the family my stepmom and stepbro are out in california for a funeral, and my dad and I leave for our ski trip over new years, we probably won't all be together again until the 2nd or 3rd of january. oh well!

ps: my pets got more/cooler presents than me and my mom combined lol

Lawrence III_Fanatic
25th December 2005, 12:23 PM
*prance* Merry Christmas! I have a sinus infection!

Perfect Chaos
25th December 2005, 02:49 PM
Merry Christmas everyone,

It kinda pisses me off (and I don't know about other Asian Indians), when I tell people "Merry Christmas" and they look at me weird and say "You celebrate Christmas?" Yes you pathetic morons, there ARE Christian Indians out there and also in India. Just because 95% of the population is Hindu doesn't mean we ALL are. God...get a clue.

Anyways, I had a decent Christmas, since I got me a new digital camera :dance: and some new sneakers too :dance:

Anyways, I need to go party some more, so see everyone around.

Happy Holidays everyone

-sean

Crystal Mew
25th December 2005, 03:10 PM
--^ asian indians live on my street, and they celebrate christmas too. their house is always the most decorated haha

Anyways, merry christmas everyone! I woke up, then had to round all the family up so we could open presents. I got some clothes, jewelry, dvds, a video game, a new gamecube, other random gifts like ferret toys...haha, perfume, calenders, and my big present this year was a dvd/vcr player :) it was a good christmas. I didnt get too many things compared to my sister, but its all good.

santa failed to bring me a pink nintendo ds though. I am PISSED.

(just kidding)

ohhhh and I forgot to mention what I'm doing. After opening presents, we went to church...and now we are just waiting for dinner to be ready. My uncle and cousin are coming over apparently. my cousin never talks unless we play video games- otherwise she just sits there, or follows her dad around. she is 16 too. its going to be boring. plus I'll probably have to sit at the kids table again, rofl.

.hacker
25th December 2005, 05:14 PM
Well, I'm still opening gifts at the moment *takes all day to do so*. I've been really pleased with what I got so far. Got the newest Simpsons and Quantum leap series, the OST for Paranoia Agent, and also got "We Love Katamari"!! ^_^

The only sad thing about today is that it would have been the 14th anniversary that I got my cat Terminator as a Christmas gift back in 1991 (who died 23 days ago)..... But, let's look at the day with a positive light! ^_^;

It was unusual in that I didn't get any video games, though. I think my parents are trying to get me to grow out of them. ^_^;;

What makes it weird is that you got me Final Fantasy IV Advance! Thanks Brian! or mr_pikachu.... lol *is losing grip on realty vs. online*

You're parents may think you're getting too old for games, but look at me. I'm 21, and I still play the NES! You can't get too old for games!

en0miz
25th December 2005, 08:05 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. My day was spent getting up for church, going to Walgreens for last minute stuff like wrapping paper, and coming back to open presents around 4pm.. which was the latest I ever did. I got a red Nintendo DS bundle with Mario Kart (can't wait to go to back to school and steal their high speed connection for online Mario Kart :D), Warioware Touched, digital camera, clothes (hoody, shirts, pajamas), Timberlands, books, Family Guy Season 1/2 for PSP, Fresh Prince Season 1 dvd, cute hat and glove set, money, and a mug. :> I had a wonderful Christmas.

homeofmew
25th December 2005, 08:34 PM
merry christmas suzie chris and kevin

Yero Thropp
25th December 2005, 10:49 PM
Went to midnight mass, slept and woke up to go to my aunts. Got some clothes, spent time with the family, always nice. Next went to my grandmother's house, ate dinner, got more stuff. Came back home, got a digital camera (w00t) and a new electric shaver, always a plus.

'Twas a good Christmas. I thank God for my blessings, and I pray for those that those who have bad days (especially on important holidays such as this.) God bless. Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Craig
25th December 2005, 11:17 PM
Gilles Duceppe would liek you wish you all a merry christmas

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/8938/gillesduceppe8cs.jpg
"JOYEUX NOEL!"

but more importantly

happy boxing day!

Dark-San
26th December 2005, 07:40 AM
[b][size=3] I spend my Christmas at camp. I'm probably the only one in the whole board that had the worse Christmas.

Magmar
26th December 2005, 09:32 AM
no my christmas was far worse, i watched 7 children age 7 or under and none of them were controllable except for one

and everyone else was piss drunk.

Chieng Vui Leng
26th December 2005, 10:42 AM
LOL what did I do at Christmas?

Stayed up till 4am on Christmas Eve blogging and chatting. Went to church on Christmas morning. Came home after lunch and slept the rest of Christmas day away.

Pretty uneventful, eh?

My Dad gave me an mp3 player though. My first ever mp3 player. Kudos to him.

:cool:

Starry Might
26th December 2005, 02:20 PM
Merry (belated) Christmas!

Me and my parents went to a Christmas reunion (my Mom's side of the family) yesterday.

Jeff
26th December 2005, 09:21 PM
I worked Christmas eve, got off at 3, and went to the 5:00 mass at church. We got to church at about 4:15 and watched the place fill up by 4:30 (thank God they're working on that expansion).

The next morning I got an external hard drive, Mario Kart DS :), a book for my state quarters (I had a map but it got torn up, and you can't find the maps anymore...), and some games to play on New Year's Eve. I'd say it was a pretty good christmas, hope everyone else had a good one!

The Blue Avenger
26th December 2005, 10:08 PM
I celebrated Christmas Eve just by staying with my family. Nothing out of the ordinary there. My Christmas Day was pretty much me playing with Animal Crossing and M&L 2. And, of course, today I went out and bought more games with the obscene amount of gift cards I received.

I also got a portable DVD player, and I'm still waiting on a present from my uncle to arrive. He says that there's an iPod shuffle included with it because his company gave him one and he didn't want it. Heh.

Dark-San
27th December 2005, 06:13 AM
no my christmas was far worse, i watched 7 children age 7 or under and none of them were controllable except for one

and everyone else was piss drunk.

[b][size=3] Well, just leave them alone. It is not like you are babysitting them. They are pretty much controllable if you had the right tools to deal with the problem. Like making them watch television programs or you can allow them to play outside of the house where they are likely to cause less trouble.

Another way to deal with them would to be strict, a nobody- wants- to- mess- with- me attitude. The last solution of course would be to get yourself drunk like the rest. ;)

Save these thoughts for the upcoming new year celebration.

shazza
2nd January 2006, 11:28 AM
My Christmas was average, I had better but hardly did anything exciting or noteworthy.