PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm back.... after forever!

ECVlion
24th December 2005, 08:12 PM
Wow, I joined a long time ago. And I haven't been active for over three years.
But I'm back.

And I don't know why, maybe I'm bored... but I don't think any of you remember me. :-( I was like the regular of the GSC help. *reminisce*

My older brother's name is "Devious".

But it started after since my mom tactfully decided to *misplace* my GameBoy. I still have a collection of my games, including a Gold Version with PokéRus!
I think I'm right in saying that a LOT has changed over these years. Can anyone kinda summarize what's been going on?

firepokemon
24th December 2005, 10:39 PM
OH my Gofd you only had less than 300 posts. Do we know you.

mr_pikachu
25th December 2005, 02:23 AM
Welcome back, ECVlion! I'm sorry to say that, unfortunately, I don't remember you, having been a TPMer for only a few months more than three years. Still, I hope you enjoy your return to the boards. :yes:

A lot has certainly changed in three years' time. For one thing, some of the subforums have changed structurally. And other subforums, like the Shipping area, are gone completely.

...I miss Shipping...

*cough* Anyway, some people have left, some others have arrived, and still others have returned after being away. Rather like yourself. But I'm sure you'll discover that soon enough. But welcome back to our online home. Feel free to stay as long as you like - and check out Fanfic!

Crystal Mew
25th December 2005, 03:24 PM
I'm sorry, I dont remember you either. but welcome back anyways and enjoy posting again!

Katie
25th December 2005, 08:10 PM
I recognize your name but I have no idea who you are o.o unless I'm thinking of someone else, welcome back anyway!

homeofmew
25th December 2005, 08:17 PM
welcome back, sorry i do not recognize you.

Dark-San
27th December 2005, 06:21 AM
[b][size=3] Instead of the usual welcome back or even I don't know you. Wouldn't it be better if we just introduced ourselves?

I'm pretty sure most of members here would look unfamiliar to him. ^^"

shazza
2nd January 2006, 11:24 AM
Sorry to say but I can't remember you, but welcome back regardless. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Snowbunny
2nd January 2006, 11:42 AM
How unfortunate that you decided to return at a time when the forums are completely dead.