PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What Did You Get For Christmas?

Starry Might
26th December 2005, 02:16 PM
I know there's a Christmas topic in Miscellaneous, and some of the people there were saying what they got, but I figured I'd make this poll, anyway. :biggrin:

So, okay! What did you get for Christmas?

Me? Let's see...

* Money

* "Soul Calibur 3" (my Dad won a PS2 off eBay prior to getting that and it should come Wednesday...the PS2 is supposed to be an early birthday present for me)

EDIT: The PS2 didn't come 'till today, according to the tracking. I guess the Christmas season fouled the tracking.

* "Soul Calibur 3" Limited Edition Guide and "Resident Evil Archives" (I knew I was gonna get these 'cause I was there with my Dad when he bought 'em at Electronics Boutique prior to Christmas, but I decided to wait for Christmas Day to read 'em)

* Sweaters (my Mom bought 'em prior to Christmas for me)

* Beanie Baby bear named "Lani" (my Mom bought this at King Soopers prior to Christmas for me)

* "Disney Adventures Comic Zone" (my Mom also bought this at King Soopers prior to Christmas for me - my Mom just found it now, and I'll read it later today)

* Wind chime

* Ring holder

* Sweatshirt jacket

* Athletic jacket

* Funky snowwoman doll

* A new Walkman

Your turn! :wink:

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
27th December 2005, 06:02 AM
I got a chair for christmas cause I ruined my old one and the upholstering already was getting pretty shabby too. That's all I got for now. Maybe I'll get some late-coming gifts to brag with. :wink:

Dark-San
27th December 2005, 07:06 AM
[b][size=3] Damn! I got the following,

1) A stuff Manchester United Dog softtoy
2) A Mickey Mouse Mug
3) A regimental duty given to me by my camp

Defintely the worst set of presents I have received in these years.

SupremeChampion
31st December 2005, 12:38 PM
[i]well, i got a digital camera, a new fishing pole and tackle box, a video game (ultimate spider-man) and a dvd (van helsing). i got a hess truck (i collect them), some clothes, a nickleback cd, a new electric shaver (so needed one, and yes i use a straight edge as well). i also got some other stuff too, odds and ends (new toothbrush, etc.). all in all it was a really good christmas.

~The Italian Stallion

Craig
10th January 2006, 03:28 PM
I got Call of Duty 2 and Dead or Alive 4 both for Xbox 360, 3 t-shirts (pantera,pink floyd and iron maiden), a sweater jacket thing, "War and Peace" (the huge novel) and well I would guess the trip to Mexico (leaving in 2 days) is a large part of that, too. my sister got me a pendant of jupiter's eagle.

AntiAsh Superstar
23rd January 2006, 09:44 AM
Ooh, I got tickets to see the Edward Scissorhands stageshow off Soo, that gal can read me like a book! She also threw a Dragonite plush and some jelly babies (if ye have never seen Tom Baker-era Doctor Who you prolly won't understand why I cracked up when I got that one) plus a huuuge tin of Prismacolor pencils as an early present. I also ended up with Super Smash Bros. Melee, a few new and funky tops, the new Alkaline Trio album 'Crimson' plus some joint presents with Soo that prove that when you get to be a serious couple it's an excuse for people to just buy one present for the two of you. :(