PDA

View Full Version : Contests: Smeargle

Chris 2.1
30th December 2005, 12:58 PM
Ok, so after rekindling my love for Smeargle in Emerald, I've become a Smeargle fan. Such examples include Mr Milk, a Smeargle with Milk Drink, and McPunch, one with the elemental punches and dizzy punch o_0;;

Anyway I have one who I am going to use in every rank of every Contest type. The movesets he will have for each rank are below, but my main query is what Pokeblocks to feed him.

Is it better to spread out his stats (ie: have him avarage in all 5 areas) or not? I vaguely remember someone mentioning that if you max two stats for each type of contest that helps, IE: Tough is secondary in Beauty contests, so max both them out (thats an example, dunno if it's true).

So can I have reccomendations for Pokeblock feeding. I assume give it a neutral nature? I have acces too all the ingame berries, including the Berry Masters's Wife ones (EXCEPT Belue).

CONTEST MOVESETS:

Beauty
Sunny Day
Blaze Kick
Fire Blast
Filler

1: Sunny Day 2: Blaze Kick 3: Sunny Day 4: Fire Blast 5: Blaze Kick

Cute
Water Sport
Mud Spore
Snore
Filler

1: Mud Sport 2: Water Sport 3: Mud Sport 4: Water Sport 5: Snore

Cool
Aerial Ace
Dragon Dance
Dragon Breath
Dragon Rage

If I'm first: Aerial Ace. If I'm last: Dragon Rage. Dragon Dance to up condition, and Dragon Breath works well in combos with DD and DR.

Smart
Spite
Destiny Bond
Curse
Wether Ball

1: Curse 2: Spite 3: Weather Ball 4: Spite 5: Destiny Bond
WB might look unecessary, but I need Spite & DB to go last so I can get combo points added onto the point hoard I usually get from DB. Curse & Spite = combo, WB = 4*, and Spite & DB mentioned above.

Tough
Harden
Tackle
Take Down
Memento

1: Harden 2: Take Down 3: Harden 4: Tackle 5: Memento
Here, I use Harden first so a) I'm near the bottom of the order and B) to set up a combo for TD. TD makes me easily startled so it is imperative I use this when I'm as close to last as possible. Harden and Tackle made an Ok combo, and Memento finishes us off with gusto.

All the moves appear sketchable, since I simply need to get in a double battle and use sketch on my ally. I will be using my theifer to steal many a Heart Scale as well.

So, could someone help with which Pokeblocks to feed?