PDA

View Full Version : interesting

phaedrus
31st December 2005, 03:19 PM
It said it was my birthday today, and though it isn't, I have decided to grace these forums once again, for the time being.

I MIGHT stay a little longer, but chances are, no. Maybe, if you all convince me that the forums are still full of douchebaggery.

But probably, I'll ignore that and move on once again. Just seeing how this place has changed. Not much, apparently.

Just saying hi, and welcoming myself back for the time being. The vets probably remember me.

I might stay. But seriously.

Roy Karrde
31st December 2005, 03:21 PM
Hey Phaedrus is back, long time no see man. I saw your name on the Birthday list yesterday and was wondering what had happened to you

shazza
31st December 2005, 07:29 PM
Welome back!

I am also back as well.

Heald
1st January 2006, 05:01 AM
I remember you.

Welcome back.

And I'm not an asshole anymore.

homeofmew
1st January 2006, 08:27 AM
I remember you too.
Welcome Back

Magmar
1st January 2006, 08:48 AM
Heeey look who's back. How's it going?

mr_pikachu
1st January 2006, 09:51 PM
Welcome back, Phaedrus, even if it's only for the time being. I guess I'm joining the list of those who remember you.

phaedrus
1st January 2006, 10:37 PM
Well, I'm not doing horribly. I'm quite surprised that the "problems" back before I left (aka k1 and cd, etc.) have either cleaned up or cleared house. I think you guys know who I'm talking about.

I'll give this place another week and then re-evaluate. Celebration!

RedStarWarrior
1st January 2006, 11:44 PM
Hey phae, go fuck yourself, jk. :) How are you? Long time, no see. I guess I should probably say that I am back as well...considering I moderate and all I should actually start coming again. Life just got in the way for awhile there.

Lady Vulpix
2nd January 2006, 05:14 AM
Yes, I remember you too, but this 'hi and bye' thread looks odd.

shazza
2nd January 2006, 07:00 AM
Why does it look odd?

The Blue Avenger
2nd January 2006, 10:47 AM
Hey, I... vaguely remember you. Welcome back.