PDA

View Full Version : HELP Transparent Images!!

mvtm
6th January 2006, 08:53 PM
Hey , hi .. i dont tend to do this. I actually know how to make Images Transparent on Photoshop..., BUT...
I am having troubles doing a good job at this, since this fonts are complicated to make. (Magic wand selected area issues)

I like , if someone can to make the black backgrounds transparent, leaving only the word on white.
Please give me a hand..(they just a few..come on ^^;)
Oh i like them on .png btw.

Sceptile_Master
7th January 2006, 03:30 PM
I'll help but I don't quite understand what you want me to do. Is it an image you want me to make have a transparent background?

mvtm
7th January 2006, 11:18 PM
Yeah, i want the black background on those images to become transparent.
Thanks in advance.

Sceptile_Master
9th January 2006, 01:24 PM
Okay I'll do it. I might be a while though since I have to do some major work with the magic wand (because of the high antialiasing of the letters).

mvtm
9th January 2006, 01:28 PM
Wow thanks a bunch Sceptile_Master ^^.Ill be patient :P

Sceptile_Master
10th January 2006, 06:52 PM
Alright then but one thing. You sure you want them as PNG? As GIF will work on internet explorer ( I assume from the folder name that you are using them on myspace) too.

mvtm
11th January 2006, 01:28 PM
Yeah,ohh i see.Well if GIF works better and is more compatible for viewing on a site. then do them GIF.thanks for the note

Sceptile_Master
11th January 2006, 04:16 PM
Ok I'm done, not the best of jobs but it's pretty good. I kept some of the grays too try and keep it kind of anti-aliased so it doesn't get too jagged. I've also done an example webpage that puts the images against a black background, and green one and a red one so you can see how it looks.

mvtm
11th January 2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks S_M this was just what i wanted ^^. hmm take a peak of what i wanted for http://www.myspace.com/47201120
yeah thats a prototype account,is far from finished but you can take a look, how good seens with the static background.

yay happy now.

Sceptile_Master
12th January 2006, 02:00 AM
Your welcome. What's with all that blank space at the bottom of your site though?

mvtm
12th January 2006, 04:09 AM
Since , well i use the account for testing layouts, i havent added any friends..so i havent had any comment so far. But on the account i am going to put this , all spaces will be filled, some colorful images i will add and youll see.

Sceptile_Master
12th January 2006, 04:44 AM
I'll be looking forward to it ^_^.