PDA

View Full Version : Samuria Academy

pokemon4eva
7th January 2006, 06:11 PM
This is a....Special Kind of FanFic not biased on anything here The only things from cartoons here are Ninjitsu and Sakura (Narudo) and Class Divison and Alexis (Yu-Gi-Oh GX). From video Games Lu-Bu (dynasty warriors 4) and I will feature character's you know and love come to this Fic.

episode 1 part 1: Free for all
To determine your dorm status you will have a free for all match GO.
Our heroes Kato and Soto were slicing everyone in their path's Kato jumped over Soto landed and tossed his sword up and behind a diffrent guy grabbed it and stabbed it right into his back Meanwhile Soto Used speed more then grace.It I say so myself blood was falling like cherry pedals." Demon wolf slice"Soto yelled using his quickest attack. "Kanata sword's dance" Koto yelled doing his slow motion attack,"Heh nice moves but it's just 10 of us left...","Let's rap this up,WATER CLONE JUTSU",Soto Yelled. "Shadow clone jutsu",Kato Yelled. (Some time later...) "congratz you 2 are accepted into the swordsmenship academy as Ra Yellew Swordsmen" the headmaster tells Koto and Soto.

[EDIT: fic must go in the first post of the thread!]

Gavin Luper
13th January 2006, 05:14 AM
Hello.

I'm assuming you're fairly new to writing fanfics; I'm also assuming that the rest of the chapter was possibly cut off somehow. If not, I must tell you that on these forums we require beginnings of fics to be substantial enough to warrant a posting. While length is not usually an issue for me, a single paragraph is not nearly substantial enough for a first post. Furthermore, you must post the fic in the very first post of the thread.

I've combined the two posts you made so that this complies with the forum rules. If you need any more assistance, take a look at the rules thread (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42442.0 (http://Rules Thread)) or PM a mod such as me.

Cheers!

darktyranitar
14th January 2006, 04:50 AM
Hey there, pokemon4eva.

Well, what Gavin said does make sense. This fic has some potential, and it could be increased in its length. Anyway, I hope you do come up with a good replacement. Wow, Gavin is strict, don't you think? :biggrin:

Also, I have read the other 4 fic... but I didn't have the time to reply. I'll try to get on that. Well, see you around!