PDA

View Full Version : Well, hello there fellow board members.

Sir Chris
9th January 2006, 04:11 PM
I just was wandering in to reference one of my g/s/c sets of old for a friend and I decided to actually log in.

Thankfully for the staff I don't need to be modded again, because 3 times would be quite silly and I am content to update my g/s/c sets every now and then. They need some grammar work as well more than likely, being 2+ years old for the most part.

So, does anyone aside from the g/s/c forum people even remember me? If you don't you shouldn't really be worried, I was quite the hermit when I visited the board, stuck to g/s/c mostly.

So, long story short:

Hi what's up?

Oh, and in case someone missed it, the mod comment was kind of a joke over me kind of disappearing from the board for a few months randomly.

Don't want anyone taking my jokes seriously or anything. Could lead to disaster.

Knight of Time
9th January 2006, 04:15 PM
Hey, I remember you!

You remember me? I was once DarkPrince, but as you can see, this is my new username.

About G/S/C, I'm not into it pretty much anymore, instead, I've moved on to the Advanced Generation of the series (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Colosseum, Fire Red, Leaf Green). Not trying to say G/S/C sucks, I simply moved on from the Metal generation. But I do go to the G/S/C forum every once in a while.

Sir Chris
9th January 2006, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I do a lot of advance stuff now adays myself. Mostly mere battling, not trying to be an expert on it or anything. G/S/C's prime has past, I can see that. But there are still a few who are up for a good UU battle once in awhile, so that is nice.

And I remember Dark Prince quite well.

Thankfully my' Sir Chris' alias stuck and I haven't changed it online for nearly 3 years now.

mr_pikachu
9th January 2006, 04:22 PM
Yes, I remember you, Sir Chris. If you don't remember me, don't struggle trying, because I've always been mr_pikachu. Nice to see you again. I hope you stick around for awhile this time!

Sir Chris
9th January 2006, 04:24 PM
I probably will, not much to say now adays though. Now that I have relaxed and am playing a more casual level of pokemon and my temper has gone cold from my younger days, I am basically very mellow and stuff. Also, fear not mr pikachu, for I do indeed remember you. Your name, at the very least.

Chris 2.1
9th January 2006, 04:30 PM
I knew (of) you. I was Brit Chris. We have the same name! WoRd.

Sir Chris
9th January 2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah, now we need Chris 1.0 and Sandslash Chris(or whatever) and some random 14 year old girl who spells her name 'Chris' and we will have a power rangers club.

Crazy
9th January 2006, 05:34 PM
I may have got your name mixed up with another one, but I am pretty sure that I remember you.

Zak
9th January 2006, 06:08 PM
Word.

Silver_Persian
9th January 2006, 08:03 PM
CCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Rate my team in the GSC forum :(((

Magmar
9th January 2006, 08:07 PM
CHRSI. nice.

Hey, welcome back.

The Blue Avenger
9th January 2006, 08:17 PM
As Chris 2.0 said, I know of you. Mostly because I saw your name as a mod of the Advanced Generation forum... just today, in fact.

Always cool to see old members back again.

Number1ChanseyFan
9th January 2006, 08:17 PM
Hi Chris, it is nice to see that you are alive and stuff!! Hope you enjoy posting here again!! ^_^

Sir Chris
10th January 2006, 03:41 PM
silver persian! Well that is a name I haven't seen in a long time. Hiya!

And sup Zak! I see you are doing well for yourself. That is always nice to see nice people do well for themselves, even on an internet message board.

*goes to rate a team*

Chris 2.1
10th January 2006, 03:44 PM
Power Rangers, the Chris saga.

Wow.

I bag red ranger everyone, mwa ha ha

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2006, 03:54 PM
You've been away for a while, but not long enough for people not to remember you. Welcome back.

Little_Pikachu
10th January 2006, 05:37 PM
How could we forget? Sup, Chris. It's been a while.

Sceptile_Master
10th January 2006, 09:23 PM
I'm sure I remember you from quite w hile back. But welcome back. It's great to see you.

Sir Chris
13th January 2006, 10:32 AM
LP, I must say you have awesome taste in anime avatars. Tsunade simply rocks. Although I believe that is a younger edition of her, no chakra diamond.

I suppose I haven't been away THAT long, it just feels like it.