PDA

View Full Version : The I Just Saw Thread

Magmar
10th January 2006, 10:06 AM
I figured a thread like this might be a good idea, might get more people posting in here and stuff. We have a "post the current song" thread, so why not a movie one? If the movie you just saw isn't particularly blockbuster, talk about it here! Like what you're currently watching. Spice it up a little bit in this forum.

I Just Saw "Cheaper by the Dozen 2." It was kind of sappy and predictable, but it was also hilarious. I will never look at meatloaf the same way again.

Jeff
10th January 2006, 12:06 PM
I saw Wedding Crashers a few days ago, nice romantic comedy, but not a sappy chick flick. Also it takes place mostly in Maryland, my home state! I already posted in the thread for it, so I'm not going to reproduce what I said here.

mr_pikachu
10th January 2006, 03:33 PM
On Sunday I saw Remember the Titans for something like the eighth time. That movie never gets old. And even though I had to leave before it was over, I saw the majority of Rainman (is it one word?) last week. One of the all-time great movies, and I've never seen the whole thing. Figures. :P

Drago
13th January 2006, 08:38 PM
I took my sweet time, but I finally managed to catch The Deer Hunter for the first time yesterday. Damn fine movie, that. Seems to have aged pretty well, the acting and writing has a lot of impact even now. The ending is a smidgen dated, but it suited the film well. I just doubt they'd have it that way nowadays.

Reminded me how great Robert De Niro is, too.

Magmar
13th January 2006, 08:53 PM
I just saw Corpse Bride in the cheap month-late theater in Rumford. It was... entertaining.

rinni the bard
27th January 2006, 02:30 PM
The last new (to me, that is, a movie I've seen for the first time) movie I watched was Beyond The Sea, starring Kevin Spacey. It's a musical about the life of Bobby Darin, who was a singer, commonly known for Mack the Knife, Dream Lover, and Splish Splash.

Anyway...

OH GOD. I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY. OGOD OGOD. I already loved him due to K-PAX, but now... just wow.

He's so talented. Sure, we all know he can act. But he sings. He dances. He directs. He shares writing credit. And... he's cute. XD I know, he's 21 years older than me but a girl can daydream, can't she? I now have this fantasy I run into him on the street and he winds up asking me to be in a musical with him. Oh. Oh, I can't stand it!

Kevin freakin' Spacey, man. <3 Ungh!

Katie
5th February 2006, 09:16 PM
I just saw the chronicles of narnia today with my mom for her birthday (she <3 the books as a kid). I liked it all right, the story was great but the effects were kinda meh and the witch's clothes made me LOL. I liked the animals and funky creatures, beavers were loveable and gryphons were awesome for their short part. and wtf @ santa just showing up. I'm curious what the next one will be about, it's like "rah rah fight war win war happily ever after the end" what's left to make 6 more books/movies about?

Magmar
6th February 2006, 03:38 PM
I saw the Producers, and laughed hysterically. It's spriiiiiiingtime for Hitlerrrrrrr in Germany *dances*

mr_pikachu
7th February 2006, 01:24 AM
Oh yeah, that's a great one. I saw The Producers as a play, actually. It's fun.

As for myself, I recently saw Glory Road. That was one of the first movies in months that I actually wanted to see enough to go to the movie theater. I've been uninterested in pretty much everything else that's come out lately.

Razola
9th February 2006, 01:49 AM
I Just Saw "Cheaper by the Dozen 2." It was kind of sappy and predictable, but it was also hilarious. I will never look at meatloaf the same way again.
Remind me to never ask for your movie opinions. I actually asked my brother "Who the fuck saw the first one enough to warrant a sequel?" Now I know.

Wallace and Gromit on DVD last night. Gorgeous animation, and solid movie.

Chris 2.1
16th February 2006, 04:24 PM
Agreed, Wallace and Gromit is an excellent film, which retained all the British humour we love so much. I just love the series.

Anyway I just saw both saw films: Saw and SawII. I love films like that - almost psycological horror/thrillers, theyre just ace. The two films were quite different: the first dealing with the two men locked in a room, the second looking at a group roaming a house of mind games and traps. I loved them.

Although SawIII is rumoured for June, I can't see it being good

Andrew
16th February 2006, 06:42 PM
I saw The Producers and was bored shitless. It could've been at LEAST an hour longer and they could've cut some songs. Yea, release the entire boring thing on DVD but make a movie translation, things need to be changed. I loved Uma Thurman, she was brilliant.

Also saw Underworld 2. Boring violence that was really quite stupid. And the whole wolf/bat dude was a retard.

Plus, yesterday I saw Jarhead. Brilliantly acted. I had no idea the American Millitary was so fucked up. It was a good movie, but I didn't enjoy it.

Magmar
22nd February 2006, 05:18 PM
The first half of the Producers bored me to death.

BUT I just saw RENT for the SEVENTH time. :) Five times in theaters... I've got problems I know... LOVE IT!

PNT510
23rd February 2006, 11:50 PM
[b]Lately the only movie I've seen is rent. I saw it 5 times in theater(like magmar) and even went to see it in theater when it was in town two weeks ago. I've also watched it 2 and 1/2 times since tuesday.

GreenShirT
27th February 2006, 05:11 PM
Date Movie, as a movie it was very random. Should have been a sketch show. Was funny in bits like

Magmar
27th February 2006, 05:48 PM
I just saw Firewall.

LAMEST MOVIE EVER. But I went for free... my boyfriend apparently has money XD

Mega Horny
27th February 2006, 07:51 PM
I watch a lot of classic great movies and stuff

Just watched Kids are all right with The Who and it was well cut and a great experience if you like the who or just plain rock and roll.

Dark Scizor
28th February 2006, 09:42 AM
I saw Final Destination 3 the other week. It was craptacular. Deaths were quite funny though.

Mega Horny
28th February 2006, 10:04 AM
really? The first two were great. What was 'craptacular' about it?

Weasel Overlord
7th March 2006, 09:26 AM
[color=thistle]FD 3 is just corny in general. I quite agree with the craptacular rating, though! The deaths were so darn funny, mainly cos you could see them coming a mile off! ^^
Another reason I dislike it, I saw it on Valentines Day...instead of Memoirs of a Geisha! Everyone kick my ex-boyfriend!! Kick him!!

Latest film I've seen is Seven Swords! A wonderful Chinese swordy film...it was rather long, but I didn't fall asleep *looks proud* AND I almost managed to follow who all the characters were! *huggles swords* It also has the coolest swords I've seen in ages...seriously...check em out!

Dragon was my favourite character...man, he was so sexy! ^^

Dragon! (http://66.240.136.85/catalog/images/seven3.jpg)
Dragon is the end one (http://www.loveasianfilm.com/images/sevenswords/sevenswords_characters01.jpg) - He's got the coolest swordy...^^
The rest! (http://www.loveasianfilm.com/images/sevenswords/sevenswords_characters02.jpg)

Ghost
7th March 2006, 04:05 PM
I just saw Firewall.

LAMEST MOVIE EVER. But I went for free... my boyfriend apparently has money XD

I thought that firewall was a alright movie, but kind of predictable. Espically at the end. Harrison Ford looked too much like Han Solo holding that pistol with one hand.

Magmar
29th March 2006, 08:56 PM
I just saw V for Vendetta. AMAZING AS HELL.

Little_Pikachu
31st March 2006, 08:02 PM
I saw Hostel the other night and I have to say I left feeling very let down. Maybe we got a horribly cut and edited version here, I don't know, but what I'd heard about it and what it actually was could've been 2 different movies. I'd heard there was a contest to make the sickest, more gory movie ever, that people had left the cinema feeling ill, it was gonna be no holds barred, non stop slicing, dicing and horiffic torture. What did I actually get? Half an hour of something resembling American Pie and a lot of implied violence. Seriously, a man disappears and then a guy is screaming, I'd take a guess that he was having his ankles cut, but you didn't even see the knife anywhere near them. The bits of full gore you did see were kept very short and brief.

Having said that, it was an alright movie, I was just very disappointed in the supposed 'shock factor' of it all.

aragornbird
31st March 2006, 08:18 PM
I just saw V for Vendetta. AMAZING AS HELL.

Agreeing. Except I saw it on bootleg in my friend's dorm, but it was still awesomely awesome. I can't believe that was Hugo Weaving behind that mask.

Andrew
31st March 2006, 10:04 PM
Way to spoil the ending. Use spoiler tags.

aragornbird
31st March 2006, 10:18 PM
It's not a spoiler at all because its not part of the plot. I'm just saying that Hugo Weaving plays V, even though I didn't know that until I saw the cast list.

Andrew
1st April 2006, 03:12 AM
It is a spoiler because in all the advertisements (Here at least) it's all about "Who's the m an behind the mask! Who knows!?" And now you've just ruined a part of the suspense of the movie. (Which I haven't seen) which is therefore a spoiler. Even, next time, just post like this

I enjoyed the movie, but the part where

SPOILER

Bob Died

End Spoiler

Was kind of sad and not very well done.

aragornbird
1st April 2006, 03:23 AM
But if you have seen the movie, you would know why that isn't a spoiler. I'm just telling you what actor played the character (which is irrelevant to the plot and therefore does not ruin the suspense at all), not who the character actually is in the movie

Magmar
1st April 2006, 06:34 AM
That wasn't the ending, that was the actor who played the role, lol. The "man behind the mask" isn't about who is the actor, it's about the guy himself.

Hatake Kakashi
1st April 2006, 04:37 PM
Nonono. It's not a spoiler. Hugo Weaving played the guy who wore the mask. They never revealed him. The actors name is Hugo Weaving.

Green_Pikachu
2nd April 2006, 08:31 AM
I saw Wedding Crashers a few days ago, nice romantic comedy, but not a sappy chick flick. Also it takes place mostly in Maryland, my home state! I already posted in the thread for it, so I'm not going to reproduce what I said here.

CRAB CAKES AND FOOTBALL! THAT'S WHAT MARYLAND DOES!

Magmar
4th April 2006, 07:35 PM
I just saw WRESTLEMANIA and holy shit was it awesome.

I also... ironically just saw Wedding Crashers...

Systematic Revolution
10th April 2006, 08:31 PM
I recently saw The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe again. Rented it last night. Very well done.

Also, two weeks ago, I saw Walk the Line. Spectacular work by Joaquin Phoenix. He's a great actor and he sounds just like Johnny Cash when singing. This is definitely worth buying.

Systematic Revolution
10th April 2006, 08:37 PM
I just saw the chronicles of narnia today with my mom for her birthday (she <3 the books as a kid). I liked it all right, the story was great but the effects were kinda meh and the witch's clothes made me LOL. I liked the animals and funky creatures, beavers were loveable and gryphons were awesome for their short part. and wtf @ santa just showing up. I'm curious what the next one will be about, it's like "rah rah fight war win war happily ever after the end" what's left to make 6 more books/movies about?

Just so ya know, The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe is like the third in the whole series. I doubt they'll do the other ones.

They don't all deal directly with Narnia, I don't believe. The first two go into detail about how the Witch came to find Narnia and about her rule in general. I'm not sure about the last three.

Dark Scizor
22nd April 2006, 03:41 PM
Silent Hill.

A decent game to movie converson. Not a brilliant movie, but good for what it is.

Mega Horny
22nd April 2006, 03:57 PM
Just saw -- Alias.

One of the worst shows I've seen. On instead of Lost this week, so I watched. Ugh. Special Revelation next week. Sum-up of the season. Stupid. Boring. Going to watch it.

Magmar
24th April 2006, 06:21 AM
I just saw Silent Hill kill it kill it KILL IT!

Mega Horny
24th April 2006, 08:17 PM
Ooh, im a fan of the games. How was it?

Magmar
25th April 2006, 11:09 AM
kILL IT!!!!

it was so confusing it hurt

Mega Horny
25th April 2006, 04:22 PM
Was it scary?

Hatake Kakashi
25th April 2006, 04:55 PM
It was gory. And it wasn't that bad.

Magmar the games are confusing, too. So...

Mega Horny
25th April 2006, 04:56 PM
Did it have bloodied bunny heads?

Magmar
7th May 2006, 12:08 PM
no but it did have plenty of fun with barbed wire!

I just saw United 93. It was well made.

Mega Horny
10th May 2006, 08:29 PM
lol, like Ghost Ship. By far one of the funniest scenes of gore was in the crappy, original Resident Evil movie when they were trapped in the white laser hallway. Lol.

D!
20th May 2006, 06:45 AM
The last movie I watched was Monty Python And The Holy Grail..

Mega Horny
20th May 2006, 06:56 AM
lol, late bloomer. What did you think?

D!
21st May 2006, 12:25 AM
I've seen it many times..
I might actually be doing a school play on the scene with the witch..

I can't remember the name of the last movie I watched..
It was a Ghibli movie..
About raccoons standing up to the humans, as humans continue to destroy forests and make life hard for the raccoons..
I enjoyed it very much..
I'll find the name of it as soon as I can..
I reccommend it..
It's on the 2nd Studio Ghibli Disc..

Magmar
6th June 2006, 11:52 PM
I just saw The Omen and it was BORING

kawaiispinel
7th June 2006, 01:56 AM
I've seen it many times..
I might actually be doing a school play on the scene with the witch..

I can't remember the name of the last movie I watched..
It was a Ghibli movie..
About raccoons standing up to the humans, as humans continue to destroy forests and make life hard for the raccoons..
I enjoyed it very much..
I'll find the name of it as soon as I can..
I reccommend it..
It's on the 2nd Studio Ghibli Disc..

That's Pom Poko, and you're right. It's excellent.

Speaking of which, I recently saw Over the Hedge, which, despite the bad rap Dreamworks has been getting for their really bad animated movies here lately, was actually really, really good. It harkened back to the old Disney movies, only computer-animated, which I'm not particularly fond of, but I made an exception for it like I did with Monsters, Inc. once upon a time. It was really well done for an animated film, though I think it could have been longer with a smidge more detail, but serious character fanatics like me can have a field day anyway, because for some reason, at least a few of the characters are really well developed. This is kind of an odd thing for an animated movie and I was pretty shocked to see it.

I'd highly reccomend it for anyone out there who likes animated movies in general. It's probably not for everyone, but it's pretty good in its own right.

D!
8th June 2006, 01:44 AM
That's Pom Poko, and you're right. It's excellent.

Haha, thanks dude.
The Disc was all Japanese except for the subtitles..

Speaking of which, I recently saw Over the Hedge, which, despite the bad rap Dreamworks has been getting for their really bad animated movies here lately, was actually really, really good. It harkened back to the old Disney movies, only computer-animated, which I'm not particularly fond of, but I made an exception for it like I did with Monsters, Inc. once upon a time. It was really well done for an animated film, though I think it could have been longer with a smidge more detail, but serious character fanatics like me can have a field day anyway, because for some reason, at least a few of the characters are really well developed. This is kind of an odd thing for an animated movie and I was pretty shocked to see it.

I'd highly reccomend it for anyone out there who likes animated movies in general. It's probably not for everyone, but it's pretty good in its own right.

Over The Hedge isn't out here, I don't think..
It looks good..
And yea, Dreamworks did bad with Madagascar (sp?)..
I didn't necessarily enjoy that movie..
Ice Age and Robots was good, so I want to see Over The Hedge as soon as possible..
*has no one to go to the movies with to see it because all friends are 'too mature' for such movies but still use the word 'poop'*

Toy Story 1 is as good as Monsters Inc, you must admit.

kawaiispinel
8th June 2006, 03:28 PM
Ehhh, I was never really a big fan of Toy Story. The only Pixar movies I really liked were Monsters, Inc. and Finding Nemo for some reason. I'll give Toy Story the props it deserves for kick-starting this whole computer-animed movie thing, even if I wish computer animation and regular animation would co-exist like it used to. *Sigh*

I think the reason I give Over the Hedge such major props is because it was had a perfect example of a well-developed anti-hero which you never get in children's movies. (Unless I've missed something, but I don't have a broad definition of an anti-hero. They have to fit very strict requirements before I'll fully believe they're an anti-hero or at least make a darn good anti-hero impression that makes them open to exception.)

D!
9th June 2006, 10:04 PM
Ehhh, I was never really a big fan of Toy Story. The only Pixar movies I really liked were Monsters, Inc. and Finding Nemo for some reason. I'll give Toy Story the props it deserves for kick-starting this whole computer-animed movie thing, even if I wish computer animation and regular animation would co-exist like it used to. *Sigh*

I prefer Disney's Pixar films to its original classic films, the only exception being Beauty And The Beast - although that was partly done on computer (ball-room scene)..
I mainly prefer the Pixar films because they're hilarious, moreover the fact that they look much better than the original films..
I'd absolutely love to get all the Disney Pixar movies.. (god bless Utorrent and my internet connection)

Magmar
19th June 2006, 12:30 AM
I just watched Sky High, it was such a good film.

(The Japanese film, not the Disney shizz!)

kawaiispinel
19th June 2006, 11:55 AM
I saw The Lake House with two of my friends. It was okay, I suppose. I'd reccomend seeing it with crazy friends to make it bearable if you're not into chick flicks, which I'm not. It made my entire night when my friend Alex stood up at the very end and screamed belligerently, "I am going to slit my wrists now!" Best reaction to a movie ending ever.

Mega Horny
20th June 2006, 09:26 AM
I just saw Hide and Seek. Stupid movie, wasn't scary and barely made sense. If anyone has seen it, can you explain why the girl had two heads in the picture at the end?

kawaiispinel
23rd June 2006, 04:00 AM
I just saw Hide and Seek. Stupid movie, wasn't scary and barely made sense. If anyone has seen it, can you explain why the girl had two heads in the picture at the end?

SPOILERS

Her father had multiple personality disorder. You're led to believe that the trauma of the whole ordeal affected the little girl psychologically and she, too, developed multiple personality disorder and will eventually become as crazy as her father.

That's how I interpreted it anyway...

Mega Horny
24th June 2006, 07:04 AM
ooo ok. thx.

Silencer
24th June 2006, 12:05 PM
That movie didn't make any sense at all. Hardly scary and kind off predictable. The only person in the house that could do stuff at night was Dad or the little girl (that was always around) but how would a little girl kill much larger people with pure strenght?

Crazy
24th June 2006, 10:18 PM
Click, the MOVIE F'ING STUNK. The only things that kept me interested were Christopher Walkin (spell that right?) and that fine actress from Underworld who looked quite nice in the movie. Twas just the usual Adam Sandler crap.

Magmar
25th June 2006, 08:31 AM
I just saw Click and thought it was hilarious but a little what's the word... I forgot... sappy. The dog was hilarious.

Jeff
7th July 2006, 08:10 PM
Saw Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, cool movie.

Alot of cool scenes, like where Jack escapes from his handcuffs towards the end, not to escape from the kraken, but to stand defiantly in front of it and be eaten by it instead of sunk to the bottom of the sea. Nice little suprise ending to set up for the third and final chapter too.

Oh and a certain scene involving Elizabeth and Jack might silence anyone who has jokingly called the series "Butt Pirates of the Caribbean".

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 03:08 AM
I just saw Superman returns, its an ok movie but I wouldn't watch it again.

Mega Horny
8th July 2006, 06:14 AM
I don't want any spoilers. but why wouldn't you watch it again?

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 06:52 AM
It was just a bit boring for my tastes and a little too predictable in some parts.

Crazy
14th July 2006, 11:38 AM
Just saw Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest. An excellent movie, better than the first.

Magmar
16th July 2006, 09:34 AM
Pirates!
It was great!

I also just SAW Bowling for Soup and Lucky Boys Confusion, AHHHHH they were amazing. :)

Mega Horny
16th July 2006, 10:38 AM
I just saw Pirates. Long, and slightly anti-climactic, but still, an awesome movie. [not-really-a-spoiler]I loved that Hammerhead guy, he was so cool![/not-really-a-spoiler]

And superman. It was really good, but i liked Batman Begins much more, regardless of the fact that I like Superman more as a hero.

Silencer
25th July 2006, 04:06 PM
They just aired Hardball. Keanu Reeves goes to coach a black baseball team from the subs.

I always liked the movie cause it had so many shivver-moments.

Magmar
30th July 2006, 04:31 PM
I just saw A Scanner Darkly, and it a scanner SUCKED.

Roy Karrde
11th August 2006, 10:19 PM
Just got back from World Trade Center. And today with all those idiots at the airport that are complaining about security, well they should see this movie. This is one of those movies that needs to be reran on TV every single year. It was just amazing.

Razola
12th August 2006, 03:49 PM
Just got back from World Trade Center. And today with all those idiots at the airport that are complaining about security, well they should see this movie. This is one of those movies that needs to be reran on TV every single year. It was just amazing.
Ironic that a movie by Oliver Stone would convince you to support more conservative ideals.

Zak
17th August 2006, 04:04 PM
I just watched Saw and Saw II... huge mistake to watch them in the same day, but I can't wait for the next one. I'm gonna have to wait a few months after it comes out here, unfortunately.
Seriously though, all the other horror flicks I've seen seem like a joke now.

Magmar
18th August 2006, 06:22 AM
I just rewatched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

*Cries*

Everoy
18th August 2006, 05:48 PM
I wish I had just seen Snakes on a Plane, does that count?

Dark Scizor
22nd August 2006, 02:13 PM
I just saw Snakes on a Plane :)

Mega Horny
22nd August 2006, 02:43 PM
and? I heard it didn't sell as well as expected.

Zak
22nd August 2006, 10:04 PM
Just saw Accepted.

Almost as good as Ferris.

Dark Scizor
22nd August 2006, 11:23 PM
and? I heard it didn't sell as well as expected.

Apparently it didn't make as much at the box office as hype had suggested it would.

As long as you know what you're in for, you'll probably enjoy it. The acting isn't brilliant, and there isn't much of a plot if any, it's just SLJ and Snakes on a Plane.

It's a fun B-movie with a certain charm to it. I enjoyed it, a lot.

Mega Horny
24th August 2006, 09:39 PM
Just saw Accepted.

Almost as good as Ferris.

Really? That good? Why so?

Chris 2.1
25th August 2006, 02:19 PM
I saw Snakes and thoroughly enjoyed it. Its a cult film, with a cult fanbase. Its different and it's what you'd expect from a film with a name like 'Snakes on a Plane'. There aren't many twists, but thats because you've seen the majority of the plot in the trailer.

I was reminded of Phone Booth - a film directed about a particular event. Over the course of the film, it's about the complications of said event. In Phone Booth, the events basically throw a spanner in the works for Shepard (Played by Colin Farrell) who is trapped in a Phone Booth (ableit willingly) by a sniper with rather twisted morals.

This is the same. Frequent events in the film are trying to block the snakes in a section of the plane, or else what happens when the air is running out, when the pilot is attacked, trying to identify the snakes so the people on the ground can get the correct anti venoms etc.

If you know what to expect you'll more likely enjoy it than if you go in expecting something similar to Miami Vice for action. It all happens in a plane, mostly. So there.

The acting was quite good on the whole. SLJ's "I'm a black cop whose got attitude" thing grated soon. The end scene, to avoid spoiling it, was a bit stupid since it just wouldn't happen. Ever. Sean (can't remember surname or actor)'s conflict over staying out of harms way (the snakes were sent to kill him, who was going to testify against a crimelord, so he needed to stay alive) and saving people who needed his help was quite good.

Overall, great film. 4/5. It has hundreds of those jump-up-and-gasp-throwing-popcorn-over-girlfriend moments so be prepared.

Magmar
25th August 2006, 09:30 PM
Is SoaP worth seeing? My boy wants to see it tomorrow night, lol

Chris 2.1
26th August 2006, 04:28 PM
Yes, go for it.

frylock
26th August 2006, 05:50 PM
Snakes on a Plane is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I saw it two times, and the second time wasn't quite as good, but still amazing! Also Chris 2.0 is right that the ending was just too unrealistic. It really couldn't happen, but it still is one of the best movies ever!

Has anyone noticed that all the horror movies (mainly from Lion's Gate) Just feature scenes of torture and gorefest, and they also come out with two or three DVD versions of it, like "The Hills have eyes" "Hills Have Eyes UNRATED" and then maybe some special edition or something, regardless of whether or not anything was cut out of the movie anyway?

Magmar
29th August 2006, 11:58 PM
Saw Snakes tonight. It was AWESOME, I was laughing, I was crying, I was... grossed out at the swollen arm on the little boy (that's not really a spoiler, you see it in the preview on TV)

and of course... SAMUEL L. JACKSON BABY! once his face came on screen everyone in the audience started laughing... it was pretty awesome, it was a small group at the theater but they were geeky enough to know the whole "motherfuckin snakes on this motherfuckin plane" quote and say it along with me, my boyfriend and Samuel L. Jackson.

Chikoo
30th August 2006, 09:49 PM
I just saw Big Brother All-Stars. The show is disgusting. Like a human experiment to see how many people you can hurt/betray in order to win not-the-biggest-amount-of-money-in-game-show-history..

Magmar
31st August 2006, 11:08 PM
I just saw Accepted... definitely college humor, but it was great.

Andrew
1st September 2006, 12:37 AM
I saw United 93.

It's required watching. But, the control center scenes were really lacking in the entire thing. Otherwise, it was a rather confronting movie. No melodrama. Just so human and that cuts close to the bone.

Magmar
1st October 2006, 09:26 AM
Just saw The Covenant... HOTTIESSSSSSSS

Jackass 2... funny... in a way I guess... not my style of humor really

Zak
29th October 2006, 05:23 AM
Although it's been a month since I saw SoaP (just didnt get a chance to post here about it), it's alright, but wasn't as good as expected.

Side note, I wish I could see Saw III... anyone here seen it yet or know if it's worth seeing, or is everyone here a comedy junkie?
I gotta wait a few weeks until it arrives here.